Fitzgerald's Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fitzgerald's Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Call
Fitzgerald's Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fitzgerald's Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep

The staff at Fitzgerald's Park Dodge Chrysler Jeep proudly offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep cars in the Lexington Park, MD region. We also carry an impressive selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs by the industry's top manufacturers. Our experienced sales staff can point you in the right direction based on your individual vehicle needs. We also offer competitive financing, top tier service and a fully stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep automotive parts. You can get in contact with us today by calling (888) 859-1978 or visiting us at 22231 Three Notch Rd.

About Fitzgerald's Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations

"Fantastic dealer and sales experience!"

Rob Whitley was fantastic to work with from start to finish- we found the car online and we live about an hour and a half from the dealer. Rob negotiated everything for us, even including an off site appraisal on our trade in. He matched an existing offer that we had on it and delivered the car to a Montgomery County Fitzmall dealership so that we could avoid the trip to Southern MD. He was professional, and really responsive, throughout the transaction- Loved Rob and loved Fitzmall!

"Fitzmall Rocks!"

I was treated professionally from start to finish. No pressure sales and an amazingly friendly staff. Donna Allen rises above the rest for her straight-forward and welcoming personality. I was comfortable right away and not afraid to ask questions or seek clarification. This dealership went over and above to get me the exact car that I wanted. I'll go back again - that's for sure!

"CPO Wrangler Unlimited Purchase"

Helpful but not pushy staff. Donna was very friendly and informative. They had a good price which was a relief from some of the other dealers we had visited. Nice work!

May 29, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it's important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we're happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of everyone here at Fitzgerald Auto Mall, enjoy that ride!

"Awesome customer service"

This dealership is the best by far! Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and honest. The car that we were waiting on didn't come in on the planned arrival date and my husband and I could no longer wait, so the people at Fitz made some calls and got us the exact replica of the car that we were waiting for, OVERNIGHT!!!! I definitely recommend this dealership, even if they do not have what you are looking for, they will do their best to find it. You guys have earned a lifetime customer!

May 29, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoying hearing that you had a great experience at our dealership. If you have any questions, please call us any time or shoot us an email. Enjoy!

"It was a great experience"

Very friendly people and easy to deal with. I was in and out fairly quick. Robert was straight forward and honest. I would definitely recommend Fitzgerald to anyone a shopping for a vehicle.

May 29, 2014

I'm glad it was such a nice experience for you. Thanks for choosing FitzMall and we hope to see you in again!

"I had my most exciting experience 2 years ago when I..."

I had my most exciting experience 2 years ago when I built my 2012 Charger! Donna shared my excitement the entire way!! Two months ago my young daughter and son-in-law bought her new 2014 Dart. Now I just bought my son a Chrysler 200!!! Every time has been an awesome experience! I know I will have trust in who I'm dealing with and they will do their very best for me on the numbers! Thank you for car number three for my family :-)

May 29, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask for nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

"Tanya is thee best sales person we have ever had... We..."

Tanya is thee best sales person we have ever had... We have bought two new vehicles from her and it was a painless and pleasant experience...We look forward to buying another vehicle from her...

May 29, 2014

Thanks, we will pass on your kind words to Tanya. We are very lucky to have employees like her on our team. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

"Very friendly and incredibly helpful, I would definitely..."

Very friendly and incredibly helpful, I would definitely but from again. Donna and Bill were awesome to work with, very personable and answered all of my questions.

May 29, 2014

"Loved it!!!! I am so satisfied with my customer service..."

Loved it!!!! I am so satisfied with my customer service and attention to detail that I received from Steven Sloan. He was very personable, caring, and concerned about my needs and making sure the 2014 Chrysler 200 was the best car for me that I am truly impressed to know there are still salesman who are genuine. I can never remember having a more painless time when buying a car. This entire transition into a new car was priceless! I had a great experience and I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks for your help! Looking forward, Eyvette

May 29, 2014

"Steve Sloan was great. He answered all my questions with..."

Steve Sloan was great. He answered all my questions with knowledge and was very patient. There was pressure. The price was right. I received a fair trade in value.

January 17, 2014

Thanks for your kind words. We will pass them on to Steve and the team. Enjoy your new vehicle and please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions at all.

Donna Allen