Five Star Nissan

Hudson Nissan

Scott Clark Nissan

Gudula
3/21/2016

"New Car Buying Experience Made Easy"

Bought the cutest 2015 Versa Note with an awesome price. The whole experience was very pleasant, and I would buy from Five Star Nissan again in a heartbeat. The sales representative that worked with me was Lamon Davis, and he helped to get the 5 stars I am giving.

Lamon Davis

Unhappyas123
3/01/2016

"Ripoff"

Do not shop at Five Star Nissan of Florence. The general manager is a rip off and is not professional. There are better dealerships in Florence. Make sure you read every paper before you sign because they will lie in order to get your money and make up a lie in order to keep you from getting your money back. Please don't waist your time or money!!

Taurus

Mary
2/19/2016

"Dishonest Service"

I purchased a used vehicle in January 2016. There was a crack in the windshield which they promised would be repaired. After several phone calls and continued promises, I was instructed to give them a couple weeks and they would work out the details to get the windshield repaired. Four weeks later, I have not heard anything from them. I have sent emails, receiving no reply. Now when I call and they ask who is calling the receptionist says Mario and Torrence are not available. I would not do business with them again. If action is taken to correct the problem, I will be happy to add that the repair was done. Not holding by breathe.

Patrick Ridenhour, Jr, Kenny Shackelford, Mario and Torrence

Angry
2/07/2016

"lease car theft"

The lease car was turned in July 31st as instructed by Nissan Lease. January 2016, the lease car was never returned to the lease company and after 2 months of calls, neither the business manager, general manager, or regional manager are honest. Be weary of using this dealership.

Kevin Penland

Lfilyaw1204
12/14/2015

"Amazing"

Everyone was friendly and professional. They handled my last.minute changes with a smile and courtesy. I had a great experience at this dealership and would recommend them to anyone.

Laminate Davis

xtera123
10/20/2015

"Servicw Department was very Knowledgeable and pleasant."

It was a pleasant experience dealing with Tabatha Was. She was knowledgeable of the needs of my vehicle and help to prioritize the need. Theresa Was was pleasant even though she has the most uncomfortable job of ensuring that payment is received for services.

Tabatha Was, Theresa Was

October 21, 2015

Thank you for leaving a great review! We're very happy to hear Tabatha provided you with a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Do not get your car service here!!!
9/17/2015

"NEGATIVE Five Star Nissan of Florence, SC"

This place has horrible service. The staff of the service department are too occupied with trying to receive a positive score on their surveys in oppose to addressing the actual needs of the customers. I must add that most of the service department staff should actually be a member of the sales team. I say this because they attempt to sale anything and everything except a brand new car. I give them a negative 5 stars ( which should be their new name)

Service department

Brian Duering
7/30/2014

"Friendly and Easy"

My time buying a Nissan Versa at this dealer was an easy. The sales people and managers were friendly and professional. The car I wanted was a day late coming from the dealer where it was, but I was compensated with a second free tank of gas which I took advantage of a week after purchase. Overall, a good transaction.

TJ Yarnell

dbarnes2
12/02/2013

"It was a very pleasant experience to deal with Palmetto..."

It was a very pleasant experience to deal with Palmetto Nissan. Bill Williamson was the best salesman that a customer could ask for. He answered any and all questions that I had. He introduced me to many of the staff and they too were so nice and very welcoming to me. Everyone that I met was extremely nice. Very easy to deal with. I feel that I got a great deal and a really good allowance for my trade in. I will definitely recommend Palmetto Nissan to all of my friends, coworkers and family. Thank you for a delightful experience and I LOVE my new Nissan Rogue!! Donna B. Barnes

Bill Williamson

December 07, 2013

Thank you for the great review!! Bill is new to our team and it is great to hear he is getting off to a great start!! Continue to enjoy your Nissan Rogue!! We look forward to seeing you soon!! Ralph Fisher - General Manager Julie Boatwright - Owner Loyalty Manager

Southpuff
11/13/2013

"Last Friday (11/8/13) was turning off I-20 onto Evans St...."

Last Friday (11/8/13) was turning off I-20 onto Evans St. when my car's check engine light (which had been on for three weeks) began flashing and my car began to "putter". I knew I had to eventually purchase a new car because my current car was going to die, and it decided to go that day. I planned to go the dealership on Saturday, and fortunately I pass it on my way to work which is how I located it. As God's blessing would have it, all I had to do was make another right turn and I was in the dealership's parking lot. Marcus greeted me and I kindly informed him that my car has died and I am in need of a new vehicle. i informed him of my experience with the versa (I rented it about a month ago, and I liked the drive and excellent mileage on gas). He directed me to what was available. I test drove a silver Versa, and I ended up driving it home. What I thought was very impressive was the fact that it did not take the staff long to complete their paperwork process. I got to the dealership around 6pm, and I was home by 7:30pm. Marcus was very informative and professional as he explained the car's features, and was very patient with me as I was trying to get him my background information (I was exasperated and STRESSED, not only because my car died but I was SO unprepared). I then spoke with Isaiah, who went over the paperwork with me, and I appreciated his patience as well because I READ everything. Patrick was very courteous as he waited for me to clear my items from my old vehicle. The staff in general was very accommodating and made for a hassle-free, comfortable experience. "AP"

Marcus McElveen(salesperson), Patrick Hill, and Isaiah Addison, Isaiah Addison, Pat Hill

December 07, 2013

Thank you for the great review!! I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your other vehicle, but I'm glad our team was able to work with you and get you in a new car!! We look forward to seeing you soon!! Ralph Fisher - General Manager Julie Boatwright - Owner Loyalty Manager