Five Star Nissan

Scott Clark Nissan

Angry
2/07/2016

"lease car theft"

The lease car was turned in July 31st as instructed by Nissan Lease. January 2016, the lease car was never returned to the lease company and after 2 months of calls, neither the business manager, general manager, or regional manager are honest. Be weary of using this dealership.

Kevin Penland

Lfilyaw1204
12/14/2015

"Amazing"

Everyone was friendly and professional. They handled my last.minute changes with a smile and courtesy. I had a great experience at this dealership and would recommend them to anyone.

Laminate Davis

xtera123
10/20/2015

"Servicw Department was very Knowledgeable and pleasant."

It was a pleasant experience dealing with Tabatha Was. She was knowledgeable of the needs of my vehicle and help to prioritize the need. Theresa Was was pleasant even though she has the most uncomfortable job of ensuring that payment is received for services.

Tabatha Was, Theresa Was

October 21, 2015

Thank you for leaving a great review! We're very happy to hear Tabatha provided you with a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Do not get your car service here!!!
9/17/2015

"NEGATIVE Five Star Nissan of Florence, SC"

This place has horrible service. The staff of the service department are too occupied with trying to receive a positive score on their surveys in oppose to addressing the actual needs of the customers. I must add that most of the service department staff should actually be a member of the sales team. I say this because they attempt to sale anything and everything except a brand new car. I give them a negative 5 stars ( which should be their new name)

Service department

Brian Duering
7/30/2014

"Friendly and Easy"

My time buying a Nissan Versa at this dealer was an easy. The sales people and managers were friendly and professional. The car I wanted was a day late coming from the dealer where it was, but I was compensated with a second free tank of gas which I took advantage of a week after purchase. Overall, a good transaction.

TJ Yarnell

dbarnes2
12/02/2013

"It was a very pleasant experience to deal with Palmetto..."

It was a very pleasant experience to deal with Palmetto Nissan. Bill Williamson was the best salesman that a customer could ask for. He answered any and all questions that I had. He introduced me to many of the staff and they too were so nice and very welcoming to me. Everyone that I met was extremely nice. Very easy to deal with. I feel that I got a great deal and a really good allowance for my trade in. I will definitely recommend Palmetto Nissan to all of my friends, coworkers and family. Thank you for a delightful experience and I LOVE my new Nissan Rogue!! Donna B. Barnes

Bill Williamson

December 07, 2013

Thank you for the great review!! Bill is new to our team and it is great to hear he is getting off to a great start!! Continue to enjoy your Nissan Rogue!! We look forward to seeing you soon!! Ralph Fisher - General Manager Julie Boatwright - Owner Loyalty Manager

Southpuff
11/13/2013

"Last Friday (11/8/13) was turning off I-20 onto Evans St...."

Last Friday (11/8/13) was turning off I-20 onto Evans St. when my car's check engine light (which had been on for three weeks) began flashing and my car began to "putter". I knew I had to eventually purchase a new car because my current car was going to die, and it decided to go that day. I planned to go the dealership on Saturday, and fortunately I pass it on my way to work which is how I located it. As God's blessing would have it, all I had to do was make another right turn and I was in the dealership's parking lot. Marcus greeted me and I kindly informed him that my car has died and I am in need of a new vehicle. i informed him of my experience with the versa (I rented it about a month ago, and I liked the drive and excellent mileage on gas). He directed me to what was available. I test drove a silver Versa, and I ended up driving it home. What I thought was very impressive was the fact that it did not take the staff long to complete their paperwork process. I got to the dealership around 6pm, and I was home by 7:30pm. Marcus was very informative and professional as he explained the car's features, and was very patient with me as I was trying to get him my background information (I was exasperated and STRESSED, not only because my car died but I was SO unprepared). I then spoke with Isaiah, who went over the paperwork with me, and I appreciated his patience as well because I READ everything. Patrick was very courteous as he waited for me to clear my items from my old vehicle. The staff in general was very accommodating and made for a hassle-free, comfortable experience. "AP"

Marcus McElveen(salesperson), Patrick Hill, and Isaiah Addison, Isaiah Addison, Pat Hill

December 07, 2013

Thank you for the great review!! I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your other vehicle, but I'm glad our team was able to work with you and get you in a new car!! We look forward to seeing you soon!! Ralph Fisher - General Manager Julie Boatwright - Owner Loyalty Manager

RonAndGenJohnson
10/27/2013

"Michael McClary was very polite and listened to what we..."

Michael McClary was very polite and listened to what we had to say. At first we were only looking, but Mike took the time to show us cars and took us for a test drive. We really liked the Nissan 2010 Cube, and Mike worked hard to get us the deal we needed to get the car we liked. We had a great experience, and would certainly do business with Michael McClary again.

Michael McClary

December 07, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review!! It is great to hear that Michael's hard paid off and that we were able to get you in the car you liked!! Enjoy your Cube and we look forward to seeing you soon!! Ralph Fisher - General Manager Julie Boatwright - Owner Loyalty Manager

Faithia
10/18/2013

"I went to Palmetto Nissan to look at a vechicle that I..."

I went to Palmetto Nissan to look at a vechicle that I saw online and was greeted by Marcus who took me for a test drive immediately. During the drive we spoke about reasons why I wanted another vechicle. Once back at the dealship even though a lenghty period and with much apprehension from myself Marcus and Mike helped get me approve for a car!! They listened to my needs and my concerns and took action. I had a minor issue less than 24 hours of having the car and they took care of me. Thanks to my M&M team my fellas and I are riding good. THey made great babysitters also. Keep up the great work guys!!

Marcus McElveen and Michael McClary

October 19, 2013

Thank you for the great review!!! We strive to do our best and to make sure our customers are happy! I'm glad the "M&M" team took such great care of you! We look forward to seeing you soon! Ralph Fisher - General Manager Julie Boatwright - Owner Loyalty Manager

JessicaCovington58
9/07/2013

"Michael McClary was my sales person. He was very patient,..."

Michael McClary was my sales person. He was very patient, attentive, and focused on my needs. Although I was a bit indecisive about purchasing my first car, he was very sincere and did not pressure me; instead, he let me figure things out and then helped me along the way. Edward Bridges was very welcoming and friendly. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Each visit I made upon purchasing my vehicle was a great experience. I felt at home and welcomed by the Nissan staff.

Michael McClary, Edward Bridges

September 09, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review!!! We are so happy to hear that Michael and EB were able to make your visit an enjoyable experience, and that EB was able to take that extra step for you!!! We look forward to seeing you soon!!!! Ralph Fisher - General Manager Julie Boatwright - Owner Loyalty Manager