Five Star Nissan

Hudson Nissan

Daniel1906
9/19/2016

"Great experience"

I had the best experience ever at a car dealership. I purchased a brand new 2016 Nissan versa. Our salesman William Fryer was very friendly and didn't pressure us into buying but helped us decide on the vehicle we wanted. The entire experience was wonderful and I will do more business with them again in the future.

William Fryer

Nadiarog
9/09/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Lamon Davis went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied! I'm so happy with my purchase and he definitely worked hard to get me approved. Please go see him at Five Star Nissan in Florence SC, he ROCKS!!!!!

Lamon Davis

Beagle
8/29/2016

"New truck purchase experience."

Denna Fetrow was very helpful on my new Nissan pickup purchase. I initially phoned the dealership and spoke with her about a Nissan Frontier truck advertised on the Internet. She was very helpful and invited me to come to the dealership and I could test drive a truck. I drove to the dealership, met her and bought the truck. She was very helpful showing me the options etc. I will be back to this dealership for my next purchase. Everyone else at the dealership were very friendly and helpful. Lawrence E. Robbins.

Deena Fetrow

Mom23
8/12/2016

" Do not shop here"

This place is a rip off , very disappointing service. Guys at the booth used profanity, general manager tries to be a fast talker, finance manager has music so loud while going over paper work, you think you're at a sports bar.

General manager

Santee_Sailor
7/18/2016

"Most unethical dealership in South Carolina."

I expressed interest online in a 2004 Frontier, I was contacted by dealership and made an appointment to see the truck. The day before going to the appointment the salesperson contacted me to confirm appointment and stated truck was ready for my inspection and drive test. I drove the 60 miles one way to inspect and drive the truck. When I arrived at the dealership the salesman informed me truck was actually in another state and I would have to purchase the truck before it would be brought to 5 Star of Florence. The next day when paperwork was written price was $1000 more that online quote. After driving truck home at 9 pm on night of delivery I discovered an oil leak the next morning, I was told the truck had undergone 150 point inspection, guess none of those inspections included underneath the vehicle. I have written letters to General Manager of 5 Star of Florence and to Division Vice President of Nissan, Sales & Marketing and Operations U.S. All of these statements are documented in writing. I have no argument with Nissan, it is this dealership that is a stain on the Nissan brand name. Please do your due diligence before you buy for Five Star Nissan of Florence.

Calvin Seabrooks, Tim Provau

Debra Sidbury
6/27/2016

"service dept.review"

I went to see Tabatha for my oil change service. I was able to use a coupon the dealership had sent, so the price was great. The service was done in one hour, which pleased me and everyone from Tabatha on down were super nice.

Tabatha, and the service manager

Patricia Nero
6/03/2016

"Vehicle serviced"

The service I received was great! The wait time was a little more lengthy than I would have liked it to have been. However, Tabatha, who is always so pleasant, kept me informed throughout my wait time. Additionally, she explained and made sure I understood everything that was done to my vehicle. I especially like how she checked to find out if there were any discounts that may be applied.

Tabatha, Theresa

Gudula
3/21/2016

"New Car Buying Experience Made Easy"

Bought the cutest 2015 Versa Note with an awesome price. The whole experience was very pleasant, and I would buy from Five Star Nissan again in a heartbeat. The sales representative that worked with me was Lamon Davis, and he helped to get the 5 stars I am giving.

Lamon Davis

Unhappyas123
3/01/2016

"Ripoff"

Do not shop at Five Star Nissan of Florence. The general manager is a rip off and is not professional. There are better dealerships in Florence. Make sure you read every paper before you sign because they will lie in order to get your money and make up a lie in order to keep you from getting your money back. Please don't waist your time or money!!

Taurus

Mary
2/19/2016

"Dishonest Service"

I purchased a used vehicle in January 2016. There was a crack in the windshield which they promised would be repaired. After several phone calls and continued promises, I was instructed to give them a couple weeks and they would work out the details to get the windshield repaired. Four weeks later, I have not heard anything from them. I have sent emails, receiving no reply. Now when I call and they ask who is calling the receptionist says Mario and Torrence are not available. I would not do business with them again. If action is taken to correct the problem, I will be happy to add that the repair was done. Not holding by breathe.

Patrick Ridenhour, Jr, Kenny Shackelford, Mario and Torrence