Five Star Nissan

Hudson Nissan

Coastal Nissan

Santee_Sailor
7/18/2016

"Most unethical dealership in South Carolina."

I expressed interest online in a 2004 Frontier, I was contacted by dealership and made an appointment to see the truck. The day before going to the appointment the salesperson contacted me to confirm appointment and stated truck was ready for my inspection and drive test. I drove the 60 miles one way to inspect and drive the truck. When I arrived at the dealership the salesman informed me truck was actually in another state and I would have to purchase the truck before it would be brought to 5 Star of Florence. The next day when paperwork was written price was $1000 more that online quote. After driving truck home at 9 pm on night of delivery I discovered an oil leak the next morning, I was told the truck had undergone 150 point inspection, guess none of those inspections included underneath the vehicle. I have written letters to General Manager of 5 Star of Florence and to Division Vice President of Nissan, Sales & Marketing and Operations U.S. All of these statements are documented in writing. I have no argument with Nissan, it is this dealership that is a stain on the Nissan brand name. Please do your due diligence before you buy for Five Star Nissan of Florence.

Calvin Seabrooks, Tim Provau

Debra Sidbury
6/27/2016

"service dept.review"

I went to see Tabatha for my oil change service. I was able to use a coupon the dealership had sent, so the price was great. The service was done in one hour, which pleased me and everyone from Tabatha on down were super nice.

Tabatha, and the service manager

Patricia Nero
6/03/2016

"Vehicle serviced"

The service I received was great! The wait time was a little more lengthy than I would have liked it to have been. However, Tabatha, who is always so pleasant, kept me informed throughout my wait time. Additionally, she explained and made sure I understood everything that was done to my vehicle. I especially like how she checked to find out if there were any discounts that may be applied.

Tabatha, Theresa

Gudula
3/21/2016

"New Car Buying Experience Made Easy"

Bought the cutest 2015 Versa Note with an awesome price. The whole experience was very pleasant, and I would buy from Five Star Nissan again in a heartbeat. The sales representative that worked with me was Lamon Davis, and he helped to get the 5 stars I am giving.

Lamon Davis

Unhappyas123
3/01/2016

"Ripoff"

Do not shop at Five Star Nissan of Florence. The general manager is a rip off and is not professional. There are better dealerships in Florence. Make sure you read every paper before you sign because they will lie in order to get your money and make up a lie in order to keep you from getting your money back. Please don't waist your time or money!!

Taurus

Mary
2/19/2016

"Dishonest Service"

I purchased a used vehicle in January 2016. There was a crack in the windshield which they promised would be repaired. After several phone calls and continued promises, I was instructed to give them a couple weeks and they would work out the details to get the windshield repaired. Four weeks later, I have not heard anything from them. I have sent emails, receiving no reply. Now when I call and they ask who is calling the receptionist says Mario and Torrence are not available. I would not do business with them again. If action is taken to correct the problem, I will be happy to add that the repair was done. Not holding by breathe.

Patrick Ridenhour, Jr, Kenny Shackelford, Mario and Torrence

Angry
2/07/2016

"lease car theft"

The lease car was turned in July 31st as instructed by Nissan Lease. January 2016, the lease car was never returned to the lease company and after 2 months of calls, neither the business manager, general manager, or regional manager are honest. Be weary of using this dealership.

Kevin Penland

Lfilyaw1204
12/14/2015

"Amazing"

Everyone was friendly and professional. They handled my last.minute changes with a smile and courtesy. I had a great experience at this dealership and would recommend them to anyone.

Laminate Davis

xtera123
10/20/2015

"Servicw Department was very Knowledgeable and pleasant."

It was a pleasant experience dealing with Tabatha Was. She was knowledgeable of the needs of my vehicle and help to prioritize the need. Theresa Was was pleasant even though she has the most uncomfortable job of ensuring that payment is received for services.

Tabatha Was, Theresa Was

Five Star Nissan responded to this review

October 21, 2015

Thank you for leaving a great review! We're very happy to hear Tabatha provided you with a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Do not get your car service here!!!
9/17/2015

"NEGATIVE Five Star Nissan of Florence, SC"

This place has horrible service. The staff of the service department are too occupied with trying to receive a positive score on their surveys in oppose to addressing the actual needs of the customers. I must add that most of the service department staff should actually be a member of the sales team. I say this because they attempt to sale anything and everything except a brand new car. I give them a negative 5 stars ( which should be their new name)

Service department