Flemings Ultimate Garage

The Used Car Factory

Brookside Motors Inc

kamcar
12/18/2013

"This is the second vehicle I've purchased from John..."

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from John O'Neil he is a great saleman to work with. No "hard sell" and he is very knowledgable. As for service, Charlie Haworth runs a great shop and has been very helpful.

jamesquincy
12/11/2013

"I am thoroughly interested in buying a Jaguar E-type...."

I am thoroughly interested in buying a Jaguar E-type. This would be my first classic car purchase so I want to make sure its a good one. I've been coming in often to talk to John with questions about the purchase, and really has been great. He has been patient with me, because I'm not the smartest with cars, and always answers all of my questions. Hopefully I can buy my dream car soon. I totally recommend this dealership to anyone in the same position as me or a in a position where you already own many classic cars

Elree
7/01/2013

"Howdy Jeff: I got my corvette Wednesday December 14th..."

Howdy Jeff: I got my corvette Wednesday December 14th around 10:30 am. What a beautiful sight when they backed it out of the trailer. It was raining but that didn't keep me from driving it around for a little while before putting it up in the garage. Of course I wiped her down and got the rain off of her. This could not have happen if it had not been for you. Being a real novice, I had no idea How to buy a car from pictures and video on the internet from someone 1300 miles away. Needless to say Jeff is a man of your word when you told me you would walk me through it, and that it would be very smooth. His patience and calm demeanor was just what I needed. I wish everyone that buys a classic car could have the experience I had. We all have heard the horror stories, but those people were not dealing with Jeff Whitaker. If anybody asks me where they can buy a classic car, contact Jeff@flemingsultimategarage.com.

cedie01
5/30/2013

"I would highly recommend Flemings Ultimate Garage for any..."

I would highly recommend Flemings Ultimate Garage for any american or not classic, muscle and exotic cars anyone might be interested in. They have a huge online selection but if you are lucky like me to visit THE showroom, your dreams come true!! The cars are extremely well renovated and look as if they were new. Don’t trust the pictures on the website, the cars are BETTER in live! None of the pictures can translate the engine sound! If they offer a 1 year warranty on the purchase it’s because they trust their renovation and or checking on the car they are selling. I purchased a 2 Corvette Stingray 1975 that are in original condition and the buying process was easy as could be. I am very happy with my buying experience and highly recommend this place. Thanks Tom to have made my experience unique.

AKBu
4/30/2013

"I'm pleased to report that mechanically the GTO is in..."

I'm pleased to report that mechanically the GTO is in excellent condition. The engine has standard sized main bearings and the compression is excellent. The transmission is solid, the clutch needed some minor repair and the rear end looked new. The steering system is tight and is in good condition. The? engine numbers are period correct as you stated. The suspension system is solid. We love it!

jordanowings
4/09/2013

"Everything about the transaction worked seamlessly…from..."

Everything about the transaction worked seamlessly…from the correspondence with Bryan to the money wire transfers with your bank….everything went smoothly!! Tony, I cant thank you enough for the wonderful “professionalism” that I have experienced at Flemings…Keep up the GREAT work and never, ever loose sight of the fact that your making peoples “Dreams come True”.!!!!!

Tony

jkanner11
3/19/2013

"Flemings has been a great resource for me since I found..."

Flemings has been a great resource for me since I found out about them. I've used them a lot for maintenance/upgrades on my 69 Camaro Z/28 and have always been impressed how fast they were able to get things done for me, like a last minute front disc brake conversion before a Cruise In at the beach! Charlie (their service manager) also found all the parts I need and searched to make sure we found the best price, not just the first available. I told Tony, after they had done a bunch of work on my 69 that I was looking for a 2000 Camaro SS with under 40k miles, all leather, 6sp, silver, ttops, and 100% bone stock. They didn't have one in stock for me at the moment, but found the exact options listed in a month and it was mine. It's hard to know every single thing about every car in a period ranging from 1920s hot rods, to muscle cars, to new age ferraris/lambos, but they get about as close as possible. If you haven't been, Flemings is a sweet place to check out, even just to visit. It's an art museum in there.

Tony Fleming, Charlie Haworth, Cliff Byars

CaveatEmptor2012
12/28/2012

"I purchased a 1969 SS Camaro Clone from Fleming's..."

I purchased a 1969 SS Camaro Clone from Fleming's Ultimate Garage (stock #879N) for $44,900.00 which is top dollar for a clone car. Roughly 1 month later the car finally arrived inside an enclosed trailer, but for some reason both driver and passenger windows were down. I wondered to myself, why were the windows rolled down when the car was shipped in an enclosed trailer? After getting the car off the trailer, I found out why: the doors were so far out of alignment that they would not shut with the windows rolled up!!! The very next morning I called Fleming's and spoke to Matt Holtzman, the General Manager, about the problems I found. He informed me to get an estimate on the repair for the door problems and they would take care of it. So, I took the car to a local body shop and it took them 6 hours of labor to complete the repairs. I then called Matt Holtzman back and told him what it cost and he instructed me to fax the bill to him and he would get me reimbursed immediately. I faxed the bill the next day. More than two months went by and I still had not received a check. They did not reply to my emails or phone calls. I had no choice but to send a certified letter to the owner, Tony Fleming, but still no response. The car was advertised as having a Muncie 4 speed transmission, it has a lessor quality transmission (Saginaw). From day one I asked them for a build sheet and never got it. The minute I wired the $45,000 to them, they treated me like I didn't exist. They could have cared less about me or the car from that point on. There were countless other problems that I fixed on my own also. I feel Flemings Garage will tell you anything, including lies, to get the sale. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

Matt Holtzman, Tony Fleming

geosan
8/12/2012

"Flemings Ultimate garage of Maryland is like a car show..."

Flemings Ultimate garage of Maryland is like a car show on steroids...AND every car is for sale. A great and friendly place that that is always fun to visit.

John Farel

PtotheB
8/10/2012

"I have been a customer of Flemings Ultimate Garage..."

I have been a customer of Flemings Ultimate Garage forever. Probably going on 20 years now (they were in Potomac and Annapolis before Rockville). I've had lots of cars serviced, modified and restored at FUG, and have probably bought 18 or 19 of them--classics and exotics alike. The thing I like best about working with FUG is the people--they're honest, passionate about cars and as friendly as you could imagine. I recommend them wholeheartedly and without reservation to anyone interested in buying or having work done.

Tony, Monica, Jeff, Tom, Matt