Flemings Ultimate Garage

Rockville, Maryland 20852
Flemings Ultimate Garage Info

Mustang Mike
1/02/2016

"Car Guys selling to Car Guys"

This was my first classic car purchase so I approached it with some trepidation. However the professionalism and transparency I found with everyone I came into contact at Flemings quickly eased all of my concerns. They are clearly all car enthusiasts who enjoy helping other enthusiasts purchase their collector dream cars. They spent several hours with me the day I came to the dealership to make sure I was completely comfortable in making this major purchase....and even recommended that I bring in a third party inspector to go through the vehicle I was interested in while I was there. After reviewing his report with the dealership several additional restoration/mechanical items were agreed to. All of my interactions with Regie/Leo/Steve built my confidence that I was dealing with a very reputable dealership and they were as excited for me on my first collector car purchase as I was . I am looking forward to taking delivery of this vehicle shortly as the dealership is now going through a very thorough pre-delivery prep process to ensure all of the issues I wanted addressed before taking delivery are completed to make my ownership experience as pleasurable as possible. Mike Parent

Leonardo Norsa, Steve Kopchinski, Regie Haug

ken427
12/23/2015

"they are fabulous"

Sam is my sales man he is great verry knowledgeable answer all my questions and sent all pictures I wanted and a video to I have never been so pleased with a car sales person before he has keep in touch with me even the head service guy talked with me to make sure it is going well I will recommend sam and all the guys at Fleming's ultimate garage no pressure sales they set the standard I will recommend and gladly go back to them for my next vehicle purchase thank you sam for the best experience I have ever had buying a car

carnut
11/25/2015

"1969 Camaro Purchase"

I recently purchased a 1969 Camaro from Flemings Ultimate Garage. The salesman I did my transaction with was Trey Watkins. From the very beginning to the end, Trey was very helpful and wonderful to deal with. With being out of state, I was a little leery as to how the car would look, but how well the transaction would go. It took a couple of weeks to get it all done, but in the end the car was better than I expected once I received it. Trey was there to help me anytime I had any questions, and even though venting was completed, he still follows up to make sure everything is good. I would recomend not only Flemings Ultimate Garage but also Trey to anyone looking to purchase a car. I will purchase another car from them in the future, and will again do my business with Trey. Sincerely, Kevin Baustian

Trey Watkins

mlc9999
11/05/2015

"I Got Taken!!!"

A pretty awful experience. Were great at returning my phone calls and providing information before they got my money. Afterwards, they ran for the hills! Bought a '69 Bronco from them on the promise that they would include shipping AND a one year drive train warranty. Wanted to get it painted a different color and they said no problem....we'll get it painted and down to you in Texas in 6 weeks. 7 months later I finally got the vehicle. That was bad enough. Then got the vehicle home and now have this "new" engine leaking oil, transfer case fluid and transmission fluid all over my garage floor. And, interestingly, they did NOT deliver the warranty documents along with the truck as promised!!!! Called and left 4 messages for my salesman and he never returned my call. Finally caught him on the phone calling the main business line and he told me "......well, that's a service issue.....you need to talk to our service guy." Really? You want me (someone in Austin, Tx who has zero experience working on cars) to talk to yours "service guy" (who is in Maryland).....rather than simply access the warranty that was promised and take it to a garage that can look into it and see what's wrong???? Salesman ultimately told me..."....yeah, I think that warranty info is on the back of the original contract......I'll check and see and try to get you that information." Really????? This guy has no idea what the warranty information looks like???? Stay tuned......this promises to get even WORSE!!!!

John O'Neil

jge
10/01/2015

"Comfortable Service"

I recently purchased a 9 year old Porsche 911. It has always been a dream car for me. Fkemings seems to specialize in selling dream cars to big kids like me. I never felt pressured by anyone and the sales team were friendly and helpful without being pushy. The entire process was very easy. I would suggest anyone looking for a classic or exotic car go there and look.

David Sanita

67roadster
9/01/2015

"Classic Car with Classic Service"

I have and will continue to recommend the guys at Flemings Ultimate Garage. I wasted a lot of time energy and money with other dealers when looking for my Shelby Cobra. I couldn't be more impressed with how knowledgable the staff at Flemings is. From Trey my sales guy and his manager Reggie all the way up to the owner Tony himself. They made the process painless and fun. I love my 67 Shelby Cobra and Flemings Ultimate garage. Classic cars with classic service.

Trey, Reggie, Tony

68gt500

"Awesome"

I bought an 68 Mustang from here and have been thrilled about it ever since. The car was at least 5x better than I expected and the staff there have been better than those at most new car dealerships. If you want a classic car, this is the place to go.

Trey

StraightSixStickShift
9/01/2015

"Awesome Selection, Knowledgeable Staff"

Awesome showroom, salesmen really know their stuff. Good selection of vehicles from restored to investment grade, with available warranties. Awesome place to visit and wander around, don't forget to check out the second showroom! It's a little father back on the left.

Steve Kopchinski, Regie Haug, Tony Fleming, John O'Neill, Trey Watkins

ZeremiaH
6/22/2015

"Expectations were beyond met at Flemings Ultimate Garage"

I’ve been coming to Flemings Ultimate Garage now, going on 10 years (always looking) and every time I’ve walked through the door I’ve been greeted with a “hello, how can we help you.” The Staff are always helpful and friendly. Of all the times I’ve been in there, I’ve never once been mistreated or ignored for just looking. The staff have always been available to answer any questions and are extremely knowledgeable of their merchandise. I’ve always known when I was ready to purchase my dream car it would be at Flemings. That time has come. Recently I saw a 67 Shelby Cobra Roadster on their website so I quickly called them to make sure they still had it. When they said yes I immediately drove there. The pictures on their website looked amazing, but seeing it in person, all I can say is WOW! If you’re reluctant to go to their Garage don’t be as pictures don’t do their inventory justice. When I got there to look at Cobra Steve Kopchinski assisted me by answering any questions I had. I must say, he was extremely patient with me considering the amount of questions I had. He was very personable and put me at ease throughout the entire process. I didn’t want to waste his time because I was on my lunch break that day so I scheduled a time to do a test drive. The next day, I took it out for a test drive and I was sold. Steve explained to me the ins and outs of the Cobra and which finance companies they deal with exclusively at Flemings Ultimate Garage. My expectations were beyond met at Flemings Ultimate Garage. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from them. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and overall experience.

Steve Kopchinski

kamcar
12/18/2013

"This is the second vehicle I've purchased from John..."

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from John O'Neil he is a great saleman to work with. No "hard sell" and he is very knowledgable. As for service, Charlie Haworth runs a great shop and has been very helpful.

John O'Neill, Charlie Haworth