Flemings Ultimate Garage

Carbiz

2023 Lifetime Reviews

67roadster
9/01/2015

"Classic Car with Classic Service"

I have and will continue to recommend the guys at Flemings Ultimate Garage. I wasted a lot of time energy and money with other dealers when looking for my Shelby Cobra. I couldn't be more impressed with how knowledgable the staff at Flemings is. From Trey my sales guy and his manager Reggie all the way up to the owner Tony himself. They made the process painless and fun. I love my 67 Shelby Cobra and Flemings Ultimate garage. Classic cars with classic service.

Trey, Reggie, Tony

68gt500

"Awesome"

I bought an 68 Mustang from here and have been thrilled about it ever since. The car was at least 5x better than I expected and the staff there have been better than those at most new car dealerships. If you want a classic car, this is the place to go.

Trey

StraightSixStickShift
9/01/2015

"Awesome Selection, Knowledgeable Staff"

Awesome showroom, salesmen really know their stuff. Good selection of vehicles from restored to investment grade, with available warranties. Awesome place to visit and wander around, don't forget to check out the second showroom! It's a little father back on the left.

Steve Kopchinski, Regie Haug, Tony Fleming, John O'Neill, Trey Watkins

ZeremiaH
6/22/2015

"Expectations were beyond met at Flemings Ultimate Garage"

I’ve been coming to Flemings Ultimate Garage now, going on 10 years (always looking) and every time I’ve walked through the door I’ve been greeted with a “hello, how can we help you.” The Staff are always helpful and friendly. Of all the times I’ve been in there, I’ve never once been mistreated or ignored for just looking. The staff have always been available to answer any questions and are extremely knowledgeable of their merchandise. I’ve always known when I was ready to purchase my dream car it would be at Flemings. That time has come. Recently I saw a 67 Shelby Cobra Roadster on their website so I quickly called them to make sure they still had it. When they said yes I immediately drove there. The pictures on their website looked amazing, but seeing it in person, all I can say is WOW! If you’re reluctant to go to their Garage don’t be as pictures don’t do their inventory justice. When I got there to look at Cobra Steve Kopchinski assisted me by answering any questions I had. I must say, he was extremely patient with me considering the amount of questions I had. He was very personable and put me at ease throughout the entire process. I didn’t want to waste his time because I was on my lunch break that day so I scheduled a time to do a test drive. The next day, I took it out for a test drive and I was sold. Steve explained to me the ins and outs of the Cobra and which finance companies they deal with exclusively at Flemings Ultimate Garage. My expectations were beyond met at Flemings Ultimate Garage. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from them. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and overall experience.

Steve Kopchinski

kamcar
12/18/2013

"This is the second vehicle I've purchased from John..."

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from John O'Neil he is a great saleman to work with. No "hard sell" and he is very knowledgable. As for service, Charlie Haworth runs a great shop and has been very helpful.

John O'Neill, Charlie Haworth

jamesquincy
12/11/2013

"I am thoroughly interested in buying a Jaguar E-type...."

I am thoroughly interested in buying a Jaguar E-type. This would be my first classic car purchase so I want to make sure its a good one. I've been coming in often to talk to John with questions about the purchase, and really has been great. He has been patient with me, because I'm not the smartest with cars, and always answers all of my questions. Hopefully I can buy my dream car soon. I totally recommend this dealership to anyone in the same position as me or a in a position where you already own many classic cars

John O'Neill

Elree
7/01/2013

"Howdy Jeff: I got my corvette Wednesday December 14th..."

Howdy Jeff: I got my corvette Wednesday December 14th around 10:30 am. What a beautiful sight when they backed it out of the trailer. It was raining but that didn't keep me from driving it around for a little while before putting it up in the garage. Of course I wiped her down and got the rain off of her. This could not have happen if it had not been for you. Being a real novice, I had no idea How to buy a car from pictures and video on the internet from someone 1300 miles away. Needless to say Jeff is a man of your word when you told me you would walk me through it, and that it would be very smooth. His patience and calm demeanor was just what I needed. I wish everyone that buys a classic car could have the experience I had. We all have heard the horror stories, but those people were not dealing with Jeff Whitaker. If anybody asks me where they can buy a classic car, contact Jeff@flemingsultimategarage.com.

Jeff Whitaker

cedie01
5/30/2013

"I would highly recommend Flemings Ultimate Garage for any..."

I would highly recommend Flemings Ultimate Garage for any american or not classic, muscle and exotic cars anyone might be interested in. They have a huge online selection but if you are lucky like me to visit THE showroom, your dreams come true!! The cars are extremely well renovated and look as if they were new. Don’t trust the pictures on the website, the cars are BETTER in live! None of the pictures can translate the engine sound! If they offer a 1 year warranty on the purchase it’s because they trust their renovation and or checking on the car they are selling. I purchased a 2 Corvette Stingray 1975 that are in original condition and the buying process was easy as could be. I am very happy with my buying experience and highly recommend this place. Thanks Tom to have made my experience unique.

Tom Tamm

AKBu
4/30/2013

"I'm pleased to report that mechanically the GTO is in..."

I'm pleased to report that mechanically the GTO is in excellent condition. The engine has standard sized main bearings and the compression is excellent. The transmission is solid, the clutch needed some minor repair and the rear end looked new. The steering system is tight and is in good condition. The? engine numbers are period correct as you stated. The suspension system is solid. We love it!

Jeff Whitaker, Tony Fleming

jordanowings
4/09/2013

"Everything about the transaction worked seamlessly…from..."

Everything about the transaction worked seamlessly…from the correspondence with Bryan to the money wire transfers with your bank….everything went smoothly!! Tony, I cant thank you enough for the wonderful “professionalism” that I have experienced at Flemings…Keep up the GREAT work and never, ever loose sight of the fact that your making peoples “Dreams come True”.!!!!!

Tony, Tony Fleming