Flemings Ultimate Garage

Flemings Ultimate Garage Info

skimmer
4/10/2016

"SWEET CARS"

The cars are really nice but it's the people at the dealership that make this place a must visit location. Even if you are a dreamer for an exotic or classic car, this place is worth a trip to. The eye candy will satisfy almost everyone. The car I purchased, 1969 Camaro Z28, got looks from a lot of people before I got into 4th gear leaving the place!! Facebook friends blew my account up commenting once I posted some pics of the car. From salesman and sales manager to service boss to the husband/wife team owners, I enjoyed my experience. Now to the drive ins and car shows!!

Colin Campbell

kgzride
2/29/2016

"So far, so good."

1976 Pontiac Trans Am Super-duty Black on Black saw the car online, called and talked to Leo on the Sales staff. I'm sure I bugged the living heck out of the man for the better part of a couple of weeks. He ended up sending me much more detailed pictures of the car beyond what was already on the website, and shooting 3 additional videos of the car to address some specific concerns with the car that I knew of in general. Very patient salesman, very considerate and knowledgeable. I've purchased the car and am now waiting on the delivery, which is expected at the end of week, due to our change-by-the-moment weather we're having around me right now. If anything else happens, I'l edit my review. At this point, I would have no problem recommending the dealer to anyone.

Leo, Charlie

Mustang Mike
1/02/2016

"Car Guys selling to Car Guys"

This was my first classic car purchase so I approached it with some trepidation. However the professionalism and transparency I found with everyone I came into contact at Flemings quickly eased all of my concerns. They are clearly all car enthusiasts who enjoy helping other enthusiasts purchase their collector dream cars. They spent several hours with me the day I came to the dealership to make sure I was completely comfortable in making this major purchase....and even recommended that I bring in a third party inspector to go through the vehicle I was interested in while I was there. After reviewing his report with the dealership several additional restoration/mechanical items were agreed to. All of my interactions with Regie/Leo/Steve built my confidence that I was dealing with a very reputable dealership and they were as excited for me on my first collector car purchase as I was . I am looking forward to taking delivery of this vehicle shortly as the dealership is now going through a very thorough pre-delivery prep process to ensure all of the issues I wanted addressed before taking delivery are completed to make my ownership experience as pleasurable as possible. Mike Parent

Leonardo Norsa, Steve Kopchinski, Regie Haug

ken427
12/23/2015

"they are fabulous"

Sam is my sales man he is great verry knowledgeable answer all my questions and sent all pictures I wanted and a video to I have never been so pleased with a car sales person before he has keep in touch with me even the head service guy talked with me to make sure it is going well I will recommend sam and all the guys at Fleming's ultimate garage no pressure sales they set the standard I will recommend and gladly go back to them for my next vehicle purchase thank you sam for the best experience I have ever had buying a car

carnut
11/25/2015

"1969 Camaro Purchase"

I recently purchased a 1969 Camaro from Flemings Ultimate Garage. The salesman I did my transaction with was Trey Watkins. From the very beginning to the end, Trey was very helpful and wonderful to deal with. With being out of state, I was a little leery as to how the car would look, but how well the transaction would go. It took a couple of weeks to get it all done, but in the end the car was better than I expected once I received it. Trey was there to help me anytime I had any questions, and even though venting was completed, he still follows up to make sure everything is good. I would recomend not only Flemings Ultimate Garage but also Trey to anyone looking to purchase a car. I will purchase another car from them in the future, and will again do my business with Trey. Sincerely, Kevin Baustian

Trey Watkins

mlc9999
11/05/2015

"I Got Taken!!!"

A pretty awful experience. Were great at returning my phone calls and providing information before they got my money. Afterwards, they ran for the hills! Bought a '69 Bronco from them on the promise that they would include shipping AND a one year drive train warranty. Wanted to get it painted a different color and they said no problem....we'll get it painted and down to you in Texas in 6 weeks. 7 months later I finally got the vehicle. That was bad enough. Then got the vehicle home and now have this "new" engine leaking oil, transfer case fluid and transmission fluid all over my garage floor. And, interestingly, they did NOT deliver the warranty documents along with the truck as promised!!!! Called and left 4 messages for my salesman and he never returned my call. Finally caught him on the phone calling the main business line and he told me "......well, that's a service issue.....you need to talk to our service guy." Really? You want me (someone in Austin, Tx who has zero experience working on cars) to talk to yours "service guy" (who is in Maryland).....rather than simply access the warranty that was promised and take it to a garage that can look into it and see what's wrong???? Salesman ultimately told me..."....yeah, I think that warranty info is on the back of the original contract......I'll check and see and try to get you that information." Really????? This guy has no idea what the warranty information looks like???? Stay tuned......this promises to get even WORSE!!!!

John O'Neil

jge
10/01/2015

"Comfortable Service"

I recently purchased a 9 year old Porsche 911. It has always been a dream car for me. Fkemings seems to specialize in selling dream cars to big kids like me. I never felt pressured by anyone and the sales team were friendly and helpful without being pushy. The entire process was very easy. I would suggest anyone looking for a classic or exotic car go there and look.

David Sanita

67roadster
9/01/2015

"Classic Car with Classic Service"

I have and will continue to recommend the guys at Flemings Ultimate Garage. I wasted a lot of time energy and money with other dealers when looking for my Shelby Cobra. I couldn't be more impressed with how knowledgable the staff at Flemings is. From Trey my sales guy and his manager Reggie all the way up to the owner Tony himself. They made the process painless and fun. I love my 67 Shelby Cobra and Flemings Ultimate garage. Classic cars with classic service.

Trey, Reggie, Tony

68gt500

"Awesome"

I bought an 68 Mustang from here and have been thrilled about it ever since. The car was at least 5x better than I expected and the staff there have been better than those at most new car dealerships. If you want a classic car, this is the place to go.

Trey

StraightSixStickShift
9/01/2015

"Awesome Selection, Knowledgeable Staff"

Awesome showroom, salesmen really know their stuff. Good selection of vehicles from restored to investment grade, with available warranties. Awesome place to visit and wander around, don't forget to check out the second showroom! It's a little father back on the left.

Steve Kopchinski, Regie Haug, Tony Fleming, John O'Neill, Trey Watkins