Read Reviews Floyds Auto Sales

3.3

2.7

2.3

based on 3 reviews

Overall
2.7

2.7 out of 5

3 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Floyds Auto Sales

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Floyds Auto Sales

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"Buyer beware of Floyd's Auto!"

hbea
5/24/2014 8:03:26 PM

Pete (Manager/Owner)

1.8

My Review Of Floyds Auto Sales:

I was taken advantage when I purchased my 2010 Rav4 at Floyd's Auto. They sold me a car that had very shoddy repair work. Essentially, I ended up paying for it down the line with thousands of dollars worth of repair work due to prior damage. I wish I could post pictures along with this review; Previous damage had been hammered out, glued together, sanded and covered with mud, held together with zip ties!!! All this was covered with trim or located in inconspicuous areas so that I wouldn't see easily at the time of purchase. This really makes me worry about the safety of my car due to other damage that I may not be able to see.

With regards to customer service, I agree with comments of previous poor review in which the seller was very unwilling to negotiate a better price as I should have paid at least $3000 less since the title was salvaged. Recommended purchase price is 60% of blue book on salvaged titles.

Twitter
"Went to look at a used vehicle knowing all of the..."

bobbybigwheel
6/5/2013 9:29:00 AM

Pete

1.4

My Review Of Floyds Auto Sales:

Went to look at a used vehicle knowing all of the vehicles in this lot have salvage titles, and obviously aren't going to be perfect.
I looked up the VIN# of the car before I went to see the damage and repair estimate was $14,000 (pretty serious). I got there and he was trying to tell me the damage "wasnt that bad" which was untrue. He did not have any room for negotiation on the price for his vehicles, unless it was within a few hundred bucks and was very rude about it when I tried to negotiate with him. The quality of the car I looked at was pretty poor. It had very noticible dents and a lot of scratches and blemishes. The car pulled to the right which could be a simple alignment issue or more serious frame damage. Again, with a salvage title vehicle you are advised to pay between 20-50% lower because of the risks.
For him claiming this vehicle was in close to "mint" condition and pricing it where it was is ridiculous. Guessing he spent too much for the car and even more on the repairs. Poor customer service.

Twitter
"This place gives you a much more honest and personal feel..."

hbea
1/11/2013 2:42:45 AM

Pete

My Review Of Floyds Auto Sales:

This place gives you a much more honest and personal feel than other dealerships, which made me feel very important. I worked with the Manager, Pete. He gave me what seemed like a good deal on my used Toyota Rav4, limited edition. He made sure that I felt very comfortable and happy with my purchase. There turned out to be an issue with the floor mat in the cargo space (it was shattered). Although it took a few months to get a replacement part, Pete eventually came through and I'm thankful that he kept his word on that.