Foley Motorsports

Owner

June 21, 2017

"Purchased Jeep Wrangler"

- dbless9766

I had been looking for a Wrangler for a while and was constantly looking at dealerships, car gurus, and many other sites on the internet for the right jeep. I had found a few that had what I wanted, but just visiting the dealership was a turn off. My wife and I saw the jeep I purchased online and even though we live in Rhode Island decided to make the drive to Foley Motors. I am happy we did. After looking at a few jeeps and the one that had everything I wanted and more, we walked into the show room and was greeted by Zee. Not only did he acknowledge me, but my wife also, which is something that most car salesman had not done. You could tell right from the start that Zee is not your typical car salesman, he is genuine, upfront, and honest. There was no pressure at all. Unlike other dealerships, Zee asked if we wanted him to go on the test drive with him, we had the choice. Jon Joseph, another good guy, in finance, was able to get me a better rate than what I had already had. They both stayed late to make sure that everything I needed to purchase was done. Because of men like Zee and Jon, Foley Motors is one of the best, please don't every change the was you do business. You guys rock.

June 20, 2017

"Best Car Shopping Experience"

- KristenH

I recently purchased a vehicle from Foley Motorsports specifically because of the customer service from Zee Avakin. I was very specific with my car search and I found a handful of dealerships that had what I was looking for. After test driving cars at a few dealerships, I chose the vehicle from Foley Motorsports specifically because of Zee. Zee is genuine, knowledgeable, and he takes the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable about the process. It was a pleasure working with Zee and I am thrilled with my purchase.

3.0

June 19, 2017

"A great car salesman"

- rose02301

I must have visited car gurus at least a thoursand times. called many dealerships, test drove many trucks, dealt with many car sales men. I saw a nice truck, one of many that I have seen, test drove, etc. At 10 am I called Foley motorsports, the gentleman who answered the phone was Zee, one of a kind, very nice, not pushy or aggresive. I decided to go there to test drive the truck. I got there late, Zee patiently waited, reception was exceptional, he got the car ready as promised. Zee was very upfront with me and my husband about the possible problems the truck had,which needed to be fixed before selling it. as agreed Zee had the problems fixed, Very smooth deal. Zee kept us informed daily and he made it happen on timely manner. Jon Joseph from finance great guy, he checked several financial institutions to get me a good rate. Thank you Jon. I am enjoying my new truck now. if I ever need to buy another vehicule, Zee is the man, thank you Zee. Your are the best, please don't ever change the way you do business , honesty is the best policy.

Used 2006 Bentley Continental, $51995