Foley Motorsports

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Foley Motorsports

Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php ***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business!! RJ Foley

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

peartree
12/23/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Searching from Vermont and finding a car of interest online, I called Foley Motorsport and talked with Zee. From first contact to our drive down to close the deal, Zee was excellent. This is my first experience ever of buying a used car from a dealer, and if this were the usual experience, I think the negative "used car salesman" stereotype would not exist. A few days after we got home, another dealer from the Boston area called me to follow up with an inquiry I had made with them. When I told the guy that I had bought from Foley Motorsport, he said, "Oh yeah, they're great! One of the good ones!" My wife and I thank Zee for a thoroughly positive experience.

jgohra1
12/22/2014

"2nd purchase from Foley"

This was our 2nd vehicle purchased from Foley Motorsports. Haig was excellent as we came in not knowing which make/model suv that we were interested in. Foley Motorsports was the only dealer that had a selection of almost every model sub. It was freezing cold when we went and Haig had lined up 3 different models and had them warmed up for us to test drive. Their pricing was very fair and made us feel comfortable through the entire sales process ( not pushy like a lot of dealers). Hang had extensive knowledge of all of the models we reviewed and was able to answer any questions on options and features for each of them. Upon taking delivery, the service department had done an excellent job prepping the vehicle. We purchased a 2011 Durango with 48k miles on it and it looked like it had just came from the factory.

dc
12/20/2014

"Top Notch Dealer"

I would like to thank JD and the Foley crew for being so helpful and nice during my purchase this Saturday morning, my daughter and I drove up from Connecticut, well worth the hour plus drive to see a Jeep Grand Cherokee they had for sale, the truck was just as beautiful as they said it was..it was a real pleasure doing business with them...thanks guys! Don R

NicholasAOrtiz6
12/18/2014

"Great Dealership"

Very nice employees , it was a pleasure working with them . They made me feel very comfortable & gave me a good deal on my purchase . I would definitely reccomend them to a Friend .

Gordon
12/17/2014

"the way selling is suppose to be."

thanks for everything .my wife loves the passat . by the way we got the extra key. keep your eyes open for that 2500 cc truck

pcibb
12/15/2014

"Great experience"

I was looking to purchase a specific car online and found my match at Foley Motorsports. Haig was great to work with. Always pleasant and available, and he made sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend Haig if you are looking for a stress free experience buying your next car.

Drewstar
12/15/2014

"Highly Recomended"

I typically only buy new cars, however on a whim I decided to stop by Foley Motorsports as they had several models of Mini Coppers that I was interested in and before heading to the Boston dealers, decided to look at what was on their lot. Walking in I had no absolutely no intention of buying a used car off of a non-dealer lot. However, to my surprise Foley Motorsports had a large selection of cars, including the exact model and features I was looking for. All the cars had very low miles and were exceptionally clean and in exceptional condition. The salesman Zee was friendly and professional as was Jon the finance manager. Purchasing a car from Foley Motors was a pleasure and the best car buying experience I’ve had.

Polaristhewayout
12/12/2014

"Amazing Experience"

Buying at Foley with Zee was a great experience. Zee was friendly, professional and well versed in how to get me through the process and feeling comfortable with my purchase. This was by far the easiest, pain free experience I have ever had at a car dealership! Thank you Zee!

cthen10
12/12/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

I am from Rhode Island and had called in advanced before arriving at the dealership. The phone was answered by a salesperson named Zee whom was also the person that helped me when I arrived. From the moment I walked into the dealership I had a strong sense of family and kindness in the air. Everyone was friendly and after speaking to Zee for a while about the car in particular that I was interested in. He walked a way for a bit, came back and told me that he was going to sell me a car today. He did so by making me fantastic offer that I'd have to have been crazy to refuse. All in all I left very satisfied with my purchase and now that I have my car I'm even happier. I certainly would recommend this dealership and the beast of a salesperson Zee to any of my friends and family. Jon was also very helpful with the financial aspect of the purchase and even offered me some candy.

mdercolo
12/11/2014

"Thank You Haig !! Great Experience"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Foley Motorsports thru Haig Avakian.I found it to be the easiest purchase of a vehicle that I have ever had. I had never been to Foley Motorsports before I called them when I saw the SUV I was looking for online . Haig was VERY helpful throughout our phone conversation, upon my arrivale Haig had the SUV I was intrested in up front and ready for me to look at . My experience here was amazing.This place was incredibly laid back every aspect of the transaction was without any pressure what so ever. I will absolutely be shopping here again I am quite satisfied with the whole process of my transaction with Foley Motorsports .

Reviews of Zee  Avakian