Read Reviews Foley Motorsports

Gino CatalinaGM, Wholesale Contact5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Foley Motorsports

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Foley Motorsports has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo***

At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales.

All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!!

Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs.

Need Vehicle Financing?

If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!!

Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business!!

RJ Foley

Authorized Parts Store Free WiFi
Cable TV Pet Friendly
Customer Lounge Area Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

"Pleasant change. Straight forward."

kzeuski
7/25/2014 12:59:23 PM

Greg      Ostrander Greg Ostrander

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

I was happy to find a personal friendly experience a this dealership that seems to be missing elsewhere. Very good at ensuring your questions are answered timely and accurately.

"Great experience"

juke1559
7/21/2014 11:44:19 PM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

This dealership made trading in and buying a car worth the travel. I felt I was given a good deal on my trade in and also on the Juke I purchased. Zee was very kind and personable. His friendly outgoing personality made me feel welcome and I would recommend this dealer to others!

"Used car shopping"

bsterns
7/21/2014 5:40:43 PM

Haig
JD

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

Very solid experience Haig was great to deal with approached my wife and I after the dealership was closed and answered our questions. JD also went extra mile to satisfy us would definetly go back.

"Worry Free"

gcaramiello3307
7/21/2014 1:06:34 PM

Tanana  Decelles Tanana Decelles
 J.D.  Delisle J.D. Delisle

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

The dealership sales staff and service staff are both A-1. Any questions asked were answered promptly. Staff were well versed and able to answer all questions. Dealership was well maintained and spotless. Customer waiting room had coffee available @ no charge. Snacks also available. All transfer and registration handled by staff without any problems.Car delivered in like new condition.

"Great Car"

bmakbmak
7/19/2014 6:28:16 AM

Haig  Avakian Haig Avakian

4.2

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

We ended up purchasing my wife's dream car here. Haig was excellent to work with, friendly, low-pressure, easy to communicate with, and followed through on all promises (getting 2nd key, fixing all issues found with the car prior to purchase, sending check to cover state inspection). We did pay a rather high price for this particular car, a bit above book value for it, and we got a bit less on our trade that we should have. Because of the color combination, and the fact that my wife simply fell in love with it, I couldn't help but get it anyway and have no regrets. I'd definitely come back to Foley again, but be careful on pricing. They're great to work with, and in the long run, the extra money may be worth it.

Twitter
"Foley Motorsports put me in my DREAM CAR!!!!"

awarpula
7/18/2014 10:04:43 PM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Zee for going above and beyond to make sure I was treated fairly, and for making it possible for me to drive out of Foley Motorsports in my new dream vehicle! I visited several other dealerships before landing at Foley, and I am happy to say that I had the kind of experience everyone deserves at this dealership. I found Zee to be an especially seasoned salesman, who was really looking out for my best interests. I think a lot of people, especially single women, are apprehensive about the car buying experience. I am here to attest to the level of professionalism I experienced with Zee in every aspect of this transaction. It was a surprisingly relaxing, enjoyable experience! I will certainly seek out his expertise when I am ready to purchase my next vehicle, and will be sending all of my friends and family his way!! Thanks again Zee, and all the staff at Foley for a great car buying experience!

"A Good Experience"

Jack58
7/18/2014 3:53:28 PM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

Zee is a good guy, no b.s. and no pressure. Will come back and recommend FMS to my friends in the future as I did my homework

"foley motorsports"

DigRoe
7/18/2014 3:43:17 PM

Haig  Avakian Haig Avakian

3.8

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

great place. had a lot of nice cars. i felt with haig and he was a great guy very very polite and good to work with. awesome guy and worked hard on getting me the car.

Twitter
"Quick Done Awesome Deal!!!"

tkasemchai
7/13/2014 11:17:00 PM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

I already know what I want. The salesmen whom I worked with is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and keeping promises. I don't have much to negotiate since what I have asked to be done on the car has more value than you bargain. I saw some minor issues about the car. Zee helped me what I want to be done and make it happened. On the day I received the car, it was very clean (showroom condition).
The financial manager made my transaction very smooth and quick (15 mins), signed all paper works. I want to thank Zee not just the day I bought the car, he also follows up how my ride is going and assists all my needs! They have quality cars, and friendly staffs. The fastest deal and the best experience buying luxury used car here! Thanks to Zee... If you are looking for a car, try this one first.

"Great customer experience"

mbrownlee90
7/8/2014 10:13:17 AM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

I just purchased a pre-owned BMW from Foley Motorsports. Zee had a low pressure approach - encouraged us to test drive a few different vehicles. He had a low pressure approach. It was the end of the month, and he offered a very competitive price so that he could meet his sales goals for the month. He was very honest and straightforward. He left the offer open so I could go home and do some additional research to feel comfortable with my decision. After doing the research, I came back and purchased the car the next day. When I had difficulty finding a convenient time to pick up the car, Zee arranged for it to be dropped off at my house. Upon receiving the car, I had a few follow up issues and Zee promptly addressed them. He was also incredibly responsive whenever I called or emailed him, even when it was not during working hours.

My recollection of going to a car dealership was sitting around for hours while you haggle with sales managers. This doesn't happen at Foley Motorsports. They give you a good deal up front, and you can close the deal, complete the paperwork and be on your way. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to others, and particularly working with Zee.

Reviews 11-20 >>