Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business.

About Foley Motorsports Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

DMillerA5
5/02/2016

"Excellent Service"

Excellent Service throughout the buying process. Super quick and efficient. I was in/out very quickly and drove the new car home. Will gladly do business with again.

Texas Ranger
4/29/2016

"Great Dealership! "

After leasing for many years, I decided to buy when my current lease expired. My wife was particularly tense about the car buying experience after shopping other dealerships. The Foley team changed all that. It truly is a low pressure, enjoyable shopping experience. Greg Ostrander, Zee Avakian, and J.D. put my wife and I at ease and made our first BMW purchase stress free. We'll definitely be repeat customers at Foley!

PhilR180
4/27/2016

"Great overall experience"

Great overall experience, low key no pressure environment. The sale rep I worked with (Rob Deters) listened to what I was looking for, showed me cars that he thought I would be interested in, didn't push anything I was not interested in. Ended up with an outstanding 2015 Mercedes C300 with very low miles, perfect match. They gave me a very fair price for my 2008 C300. Worked with Zee and Jon to get the deal done. They stayed late on a Saturday (until after 7:00pm) so I could drive home with the car. Highly recommend Foley MotorSports.

rgabriela
4/26/2016

"very thorough and excellent"

This is our third vehicle we have purchased from Foley Motorsports. We have exclusively worked with JD and he is excellent. I called him on a Tueaday with a specific I wanted and he had it by the end of the day. We will continue to buy cats through Foley and highly recommend them.

johnxmckenna

"Great buying experience"

Bought a nice car at a fair price from JD. No pressure at all. Highly recommended for gently used high end cars.great place to buy.

ALICE MUNENE

"awesome dealership"

i saw a car i liked online,contacted foleymotors next day went in the same day and bought the vehycle the same day,no hassle great customer service efficient sales people.prior to foley motors i had gone to several dealerships to no success.i reccomend foley motors to everbody that wanna walk out with their dream car the same day.i dealt with jd and zee the best sales ever.

New Jeep Owner
4/25/2016

"As easy as... 4 TXT and a test drive."

Haig was great... We txt'ed a few times, and pretty much had the deal done before I got there. A great deal on a great Jeep, and... it was so easy!

kmorgan15

"Easy going atmosphere"

I truly enjoyed my experience with the expert team at Foley Motorsports. At no time did I feel pressured or compelled to make a decision on my purchase. Haig was very supportive and patient throughout the entire process. He and Zee answered all my questions and helped direct me to a vehicle that met my specific requirements. Jon in Finance was able to quickly guide me thru the paperwork necessary to complete the transaction in a relaxed, but efficient manner. I found the entire team to be very professional and personable. One unexpected surprise was the terrific job the Service team performed in prepping and detailing my vehicle. It looks absolutely immaculate. What a tremendously satisfying experience I enjoyed st Foley Motorsports.

The Service Team

Happy lady
4/21/2016

"They make your life easier!"

I needed a car and they took care of me on the spot! Rob is a awesome as well as the manager of sales and the finance guy!

cjdcarbuyer
4/21/2016

"Recent Audi A4 purchase"

I had the pleasure of purchasing a 2015 Audi A4 at Foley Motorsports. I should start out by saying that I trade in my car in every 2-3 years because I put on a lot of miles each year so leasing is not an option. I had never purchased an automobile from this dealership and, needless to say, I've had my share of less-than-pleasant car buying experiences at a variety of dealerships over the years. I looked at some used car options online and came across an Audi at Foley Motorsports on the Cars.com. I called and spoke with Rob Deters with whom I met later that day and took a test drive. Rob was very thorough and I never felt pressured. Rob was courteous and professional, taking the time to understand my needs and my budget. I came back a couple days late and met with Rob and Zee Avakian who put together a fair and generous offer for my trade-in, and within an hour I was finished. Jon Joseph got me the financing I was looking for and the paperwork was fast and smooth. Two days later I picked up the car and it was clean and beautifully detailed. There were no floor mats in the car but the next day Rob called me and informed me that they had ordered a brand new set for me. I've now had the car for a week and I'm very pleased. People often complain about bad experience and I've certainly had a few of them but I am confident that when I'm ready to trade in this car in 2-3 years, I will return to Foley Motorsports first for a great deal and great service. Thank you!

Reviews of  Jon  Joseph