Foley Motorsports

GM, Wholesale Contact

March 24, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Adexter

This was the best experience I've had while purchasing a vehicle. I loved the laid back and relaxed approach to car buying. Will send everyone here.

March 22, 2017

"CL Rocket"

- Dave F

I had another great buying experience at Foley Motorsports. RJ Foley and JD got me into a great 2009 Mercedes Benz CL-65. Not to many of these gems around and they both made my urge to grab this one a reality. Very happy with the car and look forward to some great times with it. thanks guys!!! great job! Dave F.

March 21, 2017

"Simple, Painless, and a Great experience"

- tom guilfoil

I would recommend Chris Capputo and Foley Motor Sports to all of my friends. I live in Nashua, NH and traveled all the way to Shrewsbury, MA. I will buy another car from them when my daughter turns 16!

Used 2015 BMW X5, $48995