Foley Motorsports

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Foley Motorsports
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php ***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business!! RJ Foley

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"DU "Great Dealership""

I recently bought a vehicle from Foley Motorsports. It was my first time buying a car, and Zee Avakian was extremely helpful in finding a car that was suitable for me. I have nothing but the highest regards for Zee as well as Foley Motorsports. I would recommend this place to anyone interested in buying a car.

"Great Dealership "

I recently purchased a car from Foley Motorsports. This buying experience was superb due to the excellent service I received from Zee Avakian. I would recommend Zee to any one in the market for a vehicle

"Absolutely great dealership experience"

My overall experience here was amazing. This place was incredibly laid back, there was absolutely NO pressure for me to do anything I didn't feel comfortable with. I also felt like they were working for me. I went to other dealerships and they didn't even take me serious. Haig went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I will absolutely be shopping here again.

"Purchasing Experience….."

My recent experience in purchasing a vehicle at Foley Motorsports was a pleasant one. Zee Avakian is a true professional and a great asset to this dealership.

"WONDERFUL"

The experience was very professional honest and on time great thanks for smooth transaction wil be back to purchase again and would highly recommend it to anyone Thanks Willie.

"Great experience overall"

I had never visited Foley Motorsports before but called them when I saw the hard-to-find, pre-owned Hylander Hybrid I had been searching for for quite some time. Zee was really helpful throughout our phone conversations. I had a feeling I would feel comfortable and get an honest deal before I even set foot in the dealer. In line with my expectations, when I came to test drive the car, I found Zee to be honest and transparent. We quickly came to an agreement, the helpful staff processed the necessary paperwork and I was out the door and on my way home in our new car in record time. It was the beginning of the school year, and I felt overwhelmed by all of the back-to-school details we were juggling. Getting the car we needed quickly was such a life-saver. We LOVE the Hylander Hybrid and would recommend Zee at Foleymotorsports to any friend.

"Fantastic experience"

Haig and Jon are great people to deal with. Courteous, attentive, honest, and easy to deal with. I was looking for a mid-sized sedan and Haig took the time to understand what I wanted/needed and got me into a wonderful C-300 Mercedes. I couldn't be happier.

"A worthwhile vehicle purchase experience. "

I recently purchased a vehicle from Foley-Motorsports. I found it to be probably the easiest purchase of a vehicle in my purchase history. I owe the pleasurable experience to Zee Avakian, who obviously understands the proper way to deal with people, especially a potential buyer. Every aspect of the transaction was without any pressure what so ever. He addressed all my inquiries with knowledge about the vehicle I was interested in. One of his best points was remembering the casual statements I made about things that were happening in my life. His demeanor was more like a friend talking to a friend. I would highly recommend this man to anyone who might be interested in pursuing a transaction with Foley-Motorsports. I am quite satisfied with the whole process of this transaction Sincerely Rich Clermont Chief of Police New Ashford, Ma.

"Zee and Foley Motorsports exceeded my expectations."

Zee Avakian was exceptional in every way. The process started with Zee locating dealer service records, as I wanted to make sure that all required maintenance was performed. I traveled over 100 miles to look at the car. Zee knew that I was in a hurry and had everything ready for me. We actually negotiated the price before I even drove it. After test driving the vehicle, I pointed out a few minor dings on a few door panels to Zee. Otherwise, it was in excellent condition. When I picked up the car, every door panel was completely flawless! He and Foley exceeded my high expectations. The car is truly in showroom condition…and it was a 2010! I got a good deal on the car as well, and there was no attempt to try to upsell me on extended warranty plans, etc. After driving the car for a couple of weeks, a minor thing popped up, so I emailed Zee to let him know. Within the hour of sending the email, Foley Motorsports called me to set up an appointment to get it repaired. They called me! Needless to say, I have recommended Zee and Foley Motorsports to everyone I know who is looking for a car. You will not find a better salesperson or dealer anywhere!

"This is a Flagship - Dealership - Look no further."

This isn't some fly-by-the-night used-car lot...These vehicles are exceptional and "hand picked". This is truly a FLAGSHIP DEALERSHIP! Very professionally run and operated. Zee is a great salesman and human being. These folks were johnny-spot-on-it. The truck was clean and exceptional in every way. I've known two of their full-time mechanics personally for years - Todd C. and Steve B. -- both are the best of the best. Knowing they worked there and went through the vehicles sold there - added a huge amount of credibility to the inventory offered at this dealership. It's the kind of dealership - you can trust. I would recommend Foley Motorsports without reserve. If you are looking for a great vehicle at a fair price - look no further. You won't find a better in Massachusetts. Thanks for making this experience simple, easy and pleasurable. I got a solid vehicle at a fair price - flawless transaction. -Brett

Todd C. (Head mechanic) and Steve B. (mechanic) -- both I know to be very competant individuals...added huge credibility to this dealership...I know them both - they are solid professionals.

Zee Avakian