Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php ***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We loo

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

mthomas1124
4/22/2015

"Friendly, Prompt service"

Haig was super friendly, helpful and easy to work with. I really enjoyed the feel of the dealership and all of the different options. You made the whole process easy and smooth. Thanks for all your help!

myan

"Joy of buying a car"

Zee was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with the buying of the car it was a enjoyable . He was not pushy .He was just there to help .I think more sales people need to be this way .Great job.

recentcustomer

"Excellent Service"

Completely happy with the service we received at Foley Motorsports and Zee was a pleasure to work with...has follow through with every promise that was made and everyone treated us fairly and as valued customers.

aallen90599
4/17/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

I had inquired about a car on line and Greg responded within an hour. He was extremely helpful without being pushy. I dreaded the experience but was it ended up being positive from beginning to end. I feel like I have the perfect car within my budget and I couldn't be happier. I was recommened to Foley Motorsports by a friend and now I plan to recommend them to my friends and family.

Helray75
4/16/2015

"Great Jeep"

Greg was very helpful, and knowledgeable. Very nice, honest straight forward. All of our questions were answered, which made the stressful task of buying a car easier.

A.Rose
4/15/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

I stopped to look for a truck on a Friday and stumbled upon a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ Plus Z71 that piqued my interest. It had just arrived on the lot and had not been priced. That weekend I checked online and the price was a bit out of my desired range. I emailed the dealer asking if there was room to move on the price. Zee Avakian responded early in the week to see if I could stop in. By that time, I was away on business and would not be home until the following weekend. I continued the dialogue with Zee that week over email. We could not agree on a price so I bowed out. Later that night Zee contacted me again asking if I could come in when I got home to look for a different truck however I let him know that I wasn't interested in another truck. I wanted the one I inquired about. So we parted ways again. Zee was persistent, the following day he contacted me again and said that he had spoken to the owner, RJ and that he wanted to meet me to talk and see if we could make a deal. I met with Zee, Jon and RJ first thing Saturday morning. After the meeting I had a better understanding of the pricing structure for that particular truck. I went and looked at it again, debated for a while and finally caved. I went to my bank and purchased the truck that day. I was happy that we were able to work out a deal that was best for the both of us. These guys are first class. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. If you're like me, you're thinking that they gave me some incentive to write this review. Believe me when I say that I can tell you with 100% confidence that is not the case.

Andrea77
4/14/2015

"Excellent "

I love foley motorsports! I've bought my last 3 cars there and I will continue to buy there. Everyone who works there is great especially Zee!!!!!!! Great service

Ken
4/14/2015

"The service was the best, and would highly recommend."

Picked out a mini roadster, this sales service was outstanding. The paper work was quick and smooth, the sales person was the best I have ever had. In the future I will only go back to this dealership to do my business and will recommend this dealership to every one that looks at my new car. Thank you so much.

eddie
4/12/2015

"Top, Top, Top, Top !"

Top Vehicles and Top Experienced Professionals. Greg was the best Salesman experience I have ever had. Prompt, Courteous and talk about knowledge ! He made me feel at home, not a single second I felt pressured to buy, it was all about my taste and my condition, and when I was ready. Greg exceeded my expectations. I now drive my dream, flawless, and beautiful BMW 550xi, and when it comes time to trade it in the future, I will be returning to Foley Motorsports

BMW
4/09/2015

"Great Experience"

Received a very fair price for a trade in and a great price on the vehicle I was buying. Haig and the whole team were great to work with and very helpful throughout the entire experience. Would recommend them to anyone.

Reviews of Zee  Avakian