Foley Motorsports

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Open Now

Foley Motorsports

Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php ***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We loo

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Mark
2/24/2015

"No Pressure, Very Satisifed"

My wife and I came in to Foley Motorsports "just looking"! We needed a reliable vehicle. My wife had done her research on the web and found a few great deals that we had planned to check out. Foley's was our first and only stop. We had driven by their showroom quite a few times but really never considered stopping...what a mistake! From the moment we pulled into the lot until the moment we drove off the lot we felt no pressure to buy. Our sales team, Zee and Jon where pleasant, professional and very transparent about the car buying process. There was no "haggling" about price nor did we fell we needed too! Zee was knowledgeable about our vehicle and Jon worked hard to get us the best deal possible with financing. We truly left Foley Motorsports satisfied with our purchase.

Lynette
2/21/2015

"Thank you Zee"

Zee was very accomodating and worked hard to meet my demands when it came to looking for a reliable car. He was gracious enough to come in on his day off during a cold winter day so that I could test drive the car I thought I wanted and put it aside for me. I bought that car and have been pleased with it. Thank you Zee.

100pre
2/20/2015

"Very Pleased"

I drove by and I saw the perfect suv for me and my family. The poeple at Foleys were really helpful. I bought a GMC Acadia Denali 2012 and my overall experience there was exellent.

Annie
2/19/2015

"Satisfied purchase of my first car!"

I got a 2014 Mini Countryman with Foley and their service is excellent. We have already looked around several dealerships and this is the best on we've ever met. I am satisfied with the car I bought here both on its perfect condition and reasonable price. I would highly recommend this dealership in the future.

Angelo
2/17/2015

"Zee was great!"

This is my second car from Foley Motorsports and also I helped my sister in law purchase a vehicle from here as well. The vehicles have been great and reliable. Financing was made extremely easy. Zee was my sales rep and he was great. No sales pressure. I asked for additional items to be installed on the vehicle. The items were put on professionally and look top notch. I would highly recommend Zee and Foley Motor Sports. I will be back for my next car.

Craig
2/16/2015

"Sales is good, service is excellent"

I bought a late model mercedes 350 from Foley a couple of years back. Good experience. Kevin, in charge of service, became a good friend as I went back for service many times. He was always willing to work with me and go the extra mile to make sure I was happy. He has a great team.

Jeremy
2/16/2015

"Zee is the man. Great Experience"

Zee and his team stayed late on a snowy Sunday to close a deal and he has been great ever since. Helped me get registered, inspected and took care of a minor concern I had about the car. He even showed me how to use my car since I was not familiar with some of the features. Great guy. Honest and trustworthy.

Rsudmyer
2/15/2015

"Good experience"

Zee was straight forward and on top of everything. He was knowledgeable about the process and kept me informed. In my experience, buying a car from a dealership can be a painful experience-Zee made it painless.

Tracy
2/13/2015

"Quick, easy and painless"

I think we've reached record amounts of snow this year and I was struggling daily not having a 4-wheel drive vehicle. I knew if I was going to break down and trade in my car that I had my heart set on a chevy avalanche. I've bought from Foley in the past and my experience was very good. I've always been impressed with their selection and never turned off by their sales team. Naturally I looked online and went directly to foleymotorsports.com to see what they had in stock and I was psyched to see they had an avalanche. I made my way to the dealership to check it out and just as I expected the used avalanche was in great condition with low mileage and priced accordingly. From the moment I stepped in the door the sales team was very helpful, considerate and understanding of my position and needs. I didn't have much time so finance worked quickly to see what they could do me. I left that evening after promising myself to not buy impulsively. A week went by and 3 snowstorms later my mind was made up. I reached out to sales and finance, negotiated what I wanted and they made it happen! Greg, J.D. and Jon all know the secret to success in this industry and it was a pleasure doing business with all of them! 5 stars Foley Motor Sports... Great vehicles and team!!

CapeAudiOwner
2/13/2015

"Used Audi A4 Purchase---HIGHLY RECOMMEND DEALER"

OK, so Shrewsbury is good ride from Cape Cod for a used car. I had done a fair amount of research and finally found the specific car I was looking for at Foley. I called and spoke with Greg Ostrander. I explained that although I was a serious buyer, I had never driven an Audi before and was not sure I would like it. He was very patient and spent about 25 minutes on the phone with me talking about what I was looking for and why I thought I wanted an Audi. After the conversation I did more research on the delaership, saw the dealerrating reviews, and saw "family feel", "different kind of car-buying experience", "low pressure", etc...while somewhat pessimistic, I still was encouraged enough to go check it out. I drove up, met Greg--we talked a few minutes and he had car gassed up & ready to roll. Gave me a quick overview and let me me take a good (Very long) test drive, all by myself to get to know the car. Greg informed me when Foley went through the car they identified a number of items which would be addressed prior to the car being sold. I brought my car to the mechanic, and the list aligned, no hidden dangers. I began to feel good about a deal. When I returned to the showroom, Greg was very low key & asked how I liked the car. I could have easily just left & said thanks, I have some thinking and he would not have stopped me. I had to say "I was interested in seeing if we could work out a deal". We did, the price was not great, but it was fair---especuially when considering the work that was done to bring the car into great condition. Bonus, Greg delivered the car to the Cape for us too! This was all for a sub $20K car, and I was treated with respect of buying one of the much more expensive cars on the lot. I was pleasantly surprised that the things I read about the dealer were true, true enough I took the time to write this review myself!

Reviews of Zee  Avakian