Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business.

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Titlest123

"professional experience"

Sales approach and process all handled by JD in a very professional manner. This is my fourth vehicle purchased through Foley Imports. I would strongly recommend to friends and clients.

Elvis

Rachel415

"Great service"

Greg was very courteous and helpful, very professional service and staff. I would defiantly recommend to my family and friends. Overall it was a good experience!

Kmrmmini

"Incredible experience "

From the moment I walked into Foley's to the time I drove out in my new car my experience was incredible. Great customer service, attention to detail, and follow through- special kudos to my sales associate, Greg. I highly recommend Foley's Motor Sports! Love my new car.

Mini & Mercedes
8/27/2015

"2nd time buyer at Foley Motorsports!"

I bought a Mini Cooper S in 2014 from Foley's for my daughter, and due to the exceptional knowledge & professionalism of Greg, combined with his no pressure attitude, have dropped by periodically to view their inventory. Greg has always discussed the different merits of each car, and often says "take it for a ride". Foleys is the best place to comparison shop; Gino knows his cars and the subtle changes made in each model year, which helps tremendously. To my surprise on my last visit (August 2015), I saw a beautiful Mercedes-Benz. and after an educational discussion with Greg & Gino, and after driving it... I bought it at a very fair price! I hope to continue to be a repeat customer in the future!

AcuraTL2014

"Vroom Vroom"

Loving my new car! Exactly what I was looking for with all the bells and whistles! Worth the trip to Foley Motorsports from Boston! Thanks!

nicks
8/25/2015

"Problem free, stress free."

The process was as trouble-free as possible. No problems with settling on a price and financing. Follow-up detailing and problem fixing (which turned-out to be my misunderstanding of the operation of the passenger-side airbag) went smoothly

Kiawah5

"Excellent as usual"

I have purchased vehicles for my personal and business use for 30 years from Z. He is the consummate professional. Always pleasant, knowledgeable,and willing to go the extra mile. Z makes the job of buying a car a joy. Z is the best. Shout out to Jon Joseph, just met John but he was a pleasure to work with. Met owner R. J. Foley who took the time to chat with me. All around great experience at Foley. Thanks again to Z.

Steve123

"Professional and Painless"

Had a great experience. Zee was professional, personable and trustworthy. The process was smooth and we ended up buying a car we weren't even originally considering as Zee took the time to understand what we were looking for and made some suggestions based on our overall budget. Very happy with the decision!

aschmidt

"A go-to dealership! "

Zee was EXCELLENT and Tanana is FABULOUS! My family has been coming to Foley’s for years and we've bought at least 5 cars off them. Each time, the price is right, the cars run like new, the service is exceptional, sales is honest, and the entire team is always friendly and helpful. Even after the sale, they are always prompt to provide assistance and ensure that a superb customer experience is what they deliver.

ghanley
8/24/2015

"First Rate"

I don't buy cars very often but I'm pretty good (I like to think) at spotting a corrupt organization. From my experience there was nothing corrupt about Foley. Everyone I interacted with was pleasant, honest and never triggered any red flags for me.

Reviews of  Jon  Joseph