Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business.

About Foley Motorsports Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Dave F
7/01/2016

"another great buying event"

Jd made buying another vehicle at foley motorsports wonderful. The ram 2500 I purchased is awesome! I had been looking for one for a while and it was exactly what I had been looking for. great job once by JD and the foley team!! Dave F.

David Putnam
7/01/2016

"Another Great Foley Motorsports Ride!"

My wife worked with Gino for over a month to find the right car for her. Once she found the right car, their extremely knowledgeable and experienced sales staff took it from there. From introduction of new car, to service, to auto preparation to the finance package, the entire purchase was seamless and 100% professional.

Caseyjames315

"Splendid service "

JD was a very welcoming, honest salesmen who willingly took time out of his day to assint me in anyway I needed throughout the process of purchasing my new vehicle.

Shana Donovan
6/30/2016

"Great Experience Every time "

This is my 2nd vehicle purchased from Foley Motorsports. The vehicle i previously purchased had recently been totaled, to no fault of my own. Right away I knew i could count on JD and Greg to ease the process of buying a new car. JD and Greg were awesome at assisting me through a difficult time. Each of them beyond helped me with my situation and anything i needed it was taken care of. I trust Foley and their employees, I'm forever a customer!!!!! Thank you again JD, Greg and the Foley Team!!!

Jeepjenny

"Great customer service"

Enjoyed working with the salesman, Greg. He was easy to reach, responsive and wasn't pushy. Felt he had great knowledge about the product I was buying. I was shopping around and other dealerships made me feel pushed into something. This dealership had all the types of inventory I was looking for without going to multiple locations. Easy process from beginning to end. Thanks to Greg.

JD finance manager

CrazyCatLady2016
6/30/2016

"Professional and No Pressure"

The staff was professional, extremely friendly, easy to deal with and no pressure. We were just a walk in and Rob was able to take us, chat with us shortly and found us the perfect fit for exactly our budget.

Spankymcthumperton
6/29/2016

"Best Dealership!"

I was in the market for a lightly used truck and was looking for a high-end badass truck, specifically a Ford F150 FX4 Lariat. Foley Motorsports kept showing up in used car searches on the internet with beautiful vehicles at decent prices. So i made an appointment to go look at a few. When I got there I wasn't bombarded with salesman, it was a nice, laid back atmosphere. I found Greg, the salesman that had replied to my email, and he had the truck I inquired about ready to look at when I got there. The truck was exactly as described, and Greg was extremely friendly and helpful! I decided to buy the truck after looking at a couple others. I decided to buy with them because they were more than willing to have the front bumper repainted due to severe road rash and they also threw in an undercoat to prevent the underside from rusting further, great deal I was thinking. The tires were bare minimum passing, so they took extra money off the price to cover tires for me as well! What a great dealership! The sales manager Zee is super friendly and was a great guy to deal with, very approachable and easy to talk to. The main salesman I dealt with, Greg, was excellent as well. Very friendly, easy to talk to and was on top of everything for me. I would recommend this dealership to my own mother, even my grandmother! Great place to do business!

Debra Wilson
6/29/2016

"Fantastic Service!"

I visited Foley Motorsports on recommendation by two separate friends after a disillusioned visit to an area Lexus dealership. This was my first foray into the luxury vehicle market after having driven "Mom" cars for the last 28 years and I needed much guidence. Fortunately, with Foley, I found it! They had a huge inventory from which to select, but most inportantly, every person there that I came in contact was more than happy to share their time, knowledge, and patience. Starting with my interactions with Rob in sales, Jon in finance, Zee the sales manager, and Minh, the person who would be servicing my car, I was truly able to see why Foley has been rated 2016 Dealer of the Year in MA!

Minh in service

Alex2212
6/28/2016

"Great place!went in at 11 left by 1 with the car!AskforGreg!"

Walked into the dealer test drove the car and left with the car within a couple hours !! Awsome place, very personable and trustworthy. I would defiantly recommend it too anyone.

JZ40
6/27/2016

"First class"

Thank you JD, Zee and Jon for excellent service and a fair price. They took the time to answer my numerous questions until I felt comfortable with moving forward.

Reviews of  Jon  Joseph