Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business.

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

GMC1500SLT
2/02/2016

"Great experience "

JD, Jon and Zee were extremely easy to work with. Very laid back atmosphere with great quality vehicles of all kind. I'd definitely recommend Foley's to friends and family.

EB
2/01/2016

"Great Experience and Highly Professional"

The folks at Foley are awesome. Very professional, non-pushy, and extremely accommodating. I had my eye on 3-cars, Foley had all three on their lot. I priced around many dealerships, their cars had the best value. Three test drives later, I pulled out of the lot with my new BMW. I highly recommend Foley Motorsports.

Anchorbolt

"Professional salesmanship!"

I met JD as I first walked in the door to RJ Foley Motorsports. This was my first visit to the dealership. JD was pleasant, showed around the lot to the cars that I was considering. I also had a nice conversation with Zee about a comparison of two different vehicle manufacturers that was helpful. I purchased the car I was looking for, JD handled the paperwork smoothly. I will recamend JD and RJ Foley to my friends shopping for new high end vehicles.

Infiniti EX35!

"Jon Joseph"

Foleys is great! Very personable, informative, overall it was a very positive experience. Their Service Dept. is top notch, I would highly recommend them to anyone.

TCT
1/31/2016

"First buying experience at Foley Motorsports"

I stumbled across Foley Motorsports on Autotrader while looking for a Lexus GS-350 AWD. The car showed nice in the pics so I called and talked to Greg Ostander, who fielded the call. He was very knowledgeable about the car that I was inquiring on and answered all of my initial questions. Greg was also "Johnny on the spot" in emailing me more information immediately. Zee Avakian, the sales manager, also sent me a follow up email immediately. Come to find out, Zee and I have a history together .I had purchased my first Nissan from Zee about twenty six years ago when Zee worked for another dealership. Zee remembered me right away. Small world. It was my pleasure working with both Greg and Zee on this recent purchase. Foley Motorsports is my kind of place. Nice people, nice cars, (loved the Audi R8 in the showroom), and an overall awesome experience. This dealership will be my first stop in the future when I am in need of my next daily driver, or something more exotic. Great place with a nice selection of cars!

ak234
1/31/2016

"Excellent buying experience "

I chose this dealership in part because of its excellent reviews online. However I must admit having still initial reservations since my last car buying experience (at a BMW dealership) had not been the smoothest. To my great surprise everything I had read on line came absolutely true. There was no pressure at all. The process was completely transparent and as a result it was easy to agree on the final purchase price. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone else and specifically mention Greg as very helpful

M3guy#

"First "

Friendly staff, great selection, clean showroom Foley Motorsport is top notch!!!! JD my knowledgeable salesman was a joy (no high pressure sales tactic). 5 stars all the way!!!

Bmw

"Great service "

Jd and zee were great this is my second BMW in 1 year treated great jd and zee made the experience great I would recommend them and foley motor sport to everyone

McZ

"JD - Sales Exec"

I emailed an inquiry via the website on a Sunday afternoon and JD emailed me back right away, and true to his word called me first thing Monday morning. He was very helpful!

2236rb
1/30/2016

"Awesome Lexus - thanks!!"

Have bought a couple of cars from Foley. Always friendly and no pressure. Service area has always been just as friendly and they usually have some good candy there!!

Reviews of Zee  Avakian