Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business.

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

George02
8/03/2015

"Pleased with experience "

I highly recommend buying from Foley Motorsports and from Zee in particular. I had never heard of Foley before finding them on line. Overall, it was pleasant buying experience. I found them to be friendly and knowledgeable. Most definitely happy with my BMW.

spwotton
8/03/2015

"Got a Great Deal on an awesome car"

I went to Foley Motorsports to buy a 2012 Audi S4. Price was good, and car was well maintained. Had good communication with Haig, the sales guy that worked with me. Was very helpful. Ended up paying more out of pocket after I got there then I expected, but still left with a great upgrade. Would recommend.

jvb
7/31/2015

"Great experience"

I first met Zee on that Sunday evening when I first saw the car I wanted to buy. We closed the deal on the following Thursday. Zee really went beyond expectations, made sure I got the car on the same day we closed the deal, which was pretty sweet. I highly recommend Foley Motorsports and Zee!

N259
7/31/2015

"A++ great dealer "

Very easy no stress transaction from initial emails to car delivery and registration. Both JD and Jon are very personable to deal with. Very pleased with my 2014 Audi A4 thus far.

Scott M
7/27/2015

" Positive buying experience...... "

From the initial emails, phone calls, and text messages. Then me driving from Maine and arriving at Foley Motorsports. The purchase could not have been handled any better. Very relaxed, no pressure dealership. Zee was great, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, even met me on his day off. Jon was awesome with the finance piece and Zee introduced me to RJ, nice guy, we talked cars a little and discussed transportation of my Corvette purchase to Maine. All employees of the Foley Motorsports team I had interaction with, Zee, Jon, RJ and the two guys who delivered the Corvette to Maine, Joe and Justin, were friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and very professional. Five star dealership. Scott M

TomD
7/27/2015

"First class experience "

I can honestly say that I had an absolute first class experience working with Zee Avakian as well as the entire Foley Motorsports team. I came to look at some cars with nothing in mind and ended up driving away in a new Mercedes-Benz. Zee helped me narrow down my selection based on several factors and found me the exact car I was looking for. Zee is honest, upfront, and very knowledgeable and you can tell he has a true passion for what he does. Zee is a fantastic consultant and I would recommend him to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle, he takes what can be a very stressful process and makes it an absolute breeze. From start to finish Foley Motorsports and Zee Avakian are the epitome of class.

happy...mary ann
7/27/2015

"friendly,informative, polite....a great experience"

Foley Motorsports and Zee Avakian, in particular were very friendly, helpful, polite and accommodating during my selection of a new vehicle off their lot. Jon Joseph,in finance, was also very helpful and friendly. The whole transaction went efficiently and smoothly.

Could not select but worked with Zee Avakian(sales) and Jon Joseph(finance).

"CL 55"

I was looking for a low mileage cool car to use for a cruiser around town so that i wouldnt have to drive my escalade all the time. Foley to the rescue!! they had a 2003 CL 55 AMG with just under 70000 miles. JD worked out excellent pricing as always and got some optional service work performed for me as well after the sale. Car runs and drives awesome!! A winner!! thank you to all the Foley team once again! David F.

7/26/2015

"my wife was very happy"

JD and Foley Motorsports ROCKS!!! JD had just gotten in a 2015 Infiniti QX80 with a little over 1000 miles. My wife was interested in upgrading from her Q7 and this was the perfect opportunity. after working out all of the paperwork, and setting up delivery we traded in the Q7 upon return from vacation and now she is LOVING the rig!! Excellent work once again by the Foley Team!! Dave F.

"another winner!!"

I was away on vacation in Florida when Foley Motorsports did it again!!! JD was once again on top of his game and was able to find me an AWESOME 2015 Escalade. He took my S8 and my Yukon in trade and everything went as smooth as always. The numbers were gone over with me over the phone and the whole process was completed upon my return from vacation. WAY TO GO!!! Dave F.

Reviews of  Jon  Joseph