Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php ***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We loo

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"the black capsule"
5/28/2015

"seamless and efficient "

This was my first time buying from a dealership and I was utterly impressed with how smooth the process was. Overall this was an excellent experience from a customer standpoint.

jmhealdy
5/26/2015

"Extremely positive experience"

Very professional from ownership right through to sales and service. A great experience around what can be a difficult task. Treated very well and the process was a very positive experince.

KristyBahan
5/26/2015

"Happy New Yorker Thanks to J.D."

Drove 4 hours from NY to purchase my 2014 Ford FX4 F-150 and I am very happy thanks to J.D. Delisle. Awesome experience and great people.

carlos052470
5/25/2015

"Great experience"

Work with JD he is awesome to work with and Foley motorsports it's a great place to buy a car awesome friendly and very pleasant no hassles

Remy2004
5/21/2015

"Fantastic buying experience"

Purchased a slightly used vehicle from Foley this past weekend and was very pleased with the experience. Sure I got a great vehicle but I also feel the deal was relatively fair for my trade, they were honest with me and I was honest with them. Sales team was professional and laid back which was nice to deal with. A few calls and texts back and forth, simple negotiation, drove home with it that day. The also provided good finance terms that matched my CU as well. One stop shop. In the future, I would absolutely buy from them again and recommend them as they carry a very solid inventory and I believe they treat people well, which is all you can ask. Steve Joyce

newtruck123
5/19/2015

"Very good overall experience"

I recently bought a 2014 F-150 from Foley Motorsports, I found them to be honest and fair. My salesman Haig was very straight forward and helpful. I would use them again.

ford14
5/17/2015

"great experience "

they have a great team from top to bottom, which made everything very easy.their pricing and sevice can't be beat.

Lisa
5/17/2015

"Recent Purchase of 2014 Jeep Wrangler"

I purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 weeks ago from Foley Motorsports and am extremely happy with the service that I received from Greg Ostrander. I had been looking to purchase a white Jeep Sahara Wrangler for a few months and was searching everywhere calling all different dealerships. A lot of the other dealers were trying to sell me the wranglers that they had on their lots although they were not exactly what I wanted. Greg was very helpful and answered a bunch of my emails and phone calls. I was a little hesitant to drive all the way from Plymouth to Foley Motorsports in Shrewsbury because of the distance. It was over an hour drive and their were lots of Jeep dealers closer to my home. Greg went out of his way to help us and to answer our questions. I ended up buying the exact jeep that I wanted from Foley Motorsports and would buy from Greg and this dealership again. Even after we had the Jeep home for a few days, he was still in contact with us. I couldn't be more pleased with the Jeep that I have wanted for so long and with my service at Foley Motorsports..

Alex569
5/15/2015

"Excellent customer service; Honest"

I worked with Zee and the first thing I noticed was his sense of humor and honesty. From the get-go he was upfront and took his time to explain everything I needed to know from start to finish. He was very helpful and informative and so due to the rareness of these qualities in a sales person, I knew that the car I was getting was at a fair price and at a prestige condition. I certainly recommend buying from Foley's and working with Zee.

tuesday
5/15/2015

"The likes of Haig and my new mini cooper"

I walked onto Foley's lot for the first time on Thursday 5/7. I have lived down the street for 23 years often admiring the cars in the lot but never stopping; although I have purchased about 5 cars in the 23 years..hmm. I decided this time to stay local, stay within a predetermined price point and get a cool car. Haig helped me with all of this. I bought my car with him on 5/9. He is knowledgeable, approachable, kind and very invested in customer satisfaction. I will come see him again when I am ready to buy my next quality used car.

Reviews of Zee  Avakian