Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business.

About Foley Motorsports Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

William Vignola
8/23/2016

"Great Service. Honest guys"

The people at Foley we very professional when I purchased my Jeep from them this year. They were helpful to point other car options and assisted in comparing each against one another. The sales team knew the vehicles and were able to point out some things that I would have missed and that allowed me to make a better decision.

cmm247
8/16/2016

"Great sales service"

I was very pleased with the sales service in buying a 2013 Jeep Cherokee. Sales associate Haig Avakian was most helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend Haig and Foley Motorsports.

parks
8/15/2016

"Low Pressure, Reasonable Prices"

The advantage of shopping at Foley Motorsports is the ability to drive a variety of makes and models. Which we did, to the never-ending patience of our salesman, Greg Ostrander. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and low pressure. Would we have liked an even lower price? Sure. But we feel we got a good vehicle at a fair price and dealing with Greg was a pleasure. He is a true asset to Foley.

Jeff
8/12/2016

"Great experience"

This was this first vehicle I purchased from a business that was not a dealership. It was a great non pressure experience, I dealt with Rob, Zee and Jon. Thank you.

GreenTech
8/11/2016

"Smooth and Pressure Free"

My Wife and I were in the Market for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and had searched Auto Trader and CarGurus.com We Checked out a couple of other dealerships where they either had not updated their inventory, the quality of the vehicles were not as described, or the sales staff was quick to try pushing another vehicle on us that we were not interested in. The staff at Foley Motorsports was more than accommodating in allowing us to try three different Jeeps after looking over their entire inventory of Jeeps. When it came to the transaction portion of the sale, the staff was very straight forward and informative in what was done to the vehicle for maintenance, and informing us of our vehicle's trade value. The long and short is Greg, Zee, and Jon made quick work in transitioning us into our newest addition to our family's vehicle Fleet. (Seriously, under 3 hours - test driving to here are your Jeep Keys.) Not only am I looking forward to purchasing another vehicle from them, I would give strong consideration for working at this establishment as they seem like a great, honest, knowledgeable group to work with.

Scrunoap
8/10/2016

"Purchase S550 Mercedes"

Working with Greg was a pleasure. He was very professional and answered all my questions. There was never any pressure to purchase any vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership..

Semper Fi
8/10/2016

"Great and Respectful Service"

I am a Marine Corps veteran and there hospitality was excellent. You really don't find that in many places now. There communication whether through email, phone and or face to face was very respectful. They are very quick to get back to you for any questions and services. I went there just to look at vehicle and ended up purchasing the same day. Thank you again for all you guys did, I appreciate it.

Joshboucher94
8/09/2016

"Fantastic, would recommend to anybody. "

After a long search for a Mini at several other dealerships, Foley delivered! This place has a lot full of immaculately clean used cars for very fair prices. This was the only dealer that actually let me test drive the car by myself, and even twice before buying. They even put over $1k worth of service into the car before they would let it leave the lot with their name on it. I will definitely be recommending this place to any friends looking to buy a car. Well worth the long drive to get there. I'm hopeful for a long and fun future with my new to me Mini JCW.

MM
8/09/2016

"Repeat Customer"

I had told Zee what I was looking for and he called me once he got a car in stock that fit my needs. Great customer service and so easy to deal with!

MM90
8/07/2016

"Great service!"

Bought a Mini Cooper as a second car and after checking different dealerships I felt that Rob was listening to what I was looking for. Highly recommended and would buy from him again.

Reviews of  Jon  Joseph