Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business.

About Foley Motorsports Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

ncgboston
9/27/2016

"First positive experience at a dealership in 20 years"

Greg had the car I was interested ready to go for my test drive. He allowed me ample time to look over the car. There was no pressure on the sale side and we were quickly able to reach a deal that I think both sides were happy about. The Foley team handled all the paperwork seamlessly and kept me informed along the way.

AutoDealerEvaluator
9/26/2016

"Responsive before, during and after the sale."

I purchased two cars from 2 different dealers all in the same week. I wish I ha purchased both from Foley's. The car I purchased from Foley's is perfect, the details were all taken car of, and they are attentive well after the sale. The other dealer that I purchased my 2nd car from is silent and not to be found with post purchase mechanical issues. Foleys is even helping me sort that out. Class act, top notch. I wish I purchased my 2nd car from them. I will go try out their service because if it is as good as the sales process then it should be fine

Z, the sales Manager

sad123

"BMW 550xi purchase"

We had a great experience with JD at Foley purchasing a new BMW 550xi. Enjoyed working with Foley from the the first time I visited-- they let my wife and I take a test ride on our own and once we found the right vehicle they prepared it and cleaned so it looked brand new. Highly recommended and we'll look to buy from Foley the next time we are in the market for a car.

jkhan

"GX 460 Purchase"

JD did an excellent job finding the exact vehicle that we were trying to find with all the features at a price point that worked with our budget. Truly happy and satisfied with the overall purchase experience! This is our second purchase in 2 years. We not only plan to continue our relationship, we intend to recommend Foley Motors to our friends and family.

ajm

"very pleased"

haig was very knowledgeable, no pressure, honest...a pleasure to deal with i would definitely return to this dealership and deal with hain in the future

carguyjohn111
9/24/2016

"A Most Positive Experience"

We purchased a Jeep in June and a Mercedes a few days ago. JD made the experience and transaction painless. One visit, one transaction and your off in your new car. And best of all, no dog and pony show, going back and forth with the Sales Management.

Staceybrooke
9/23/2016

"Great experience with Rob at foley motor sports"

We had an excellent experience with Rob at foley Motor Sports buying our Volvo. He went out of his way to work with us! He made the process of buying a new car easy & hassle free. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

jjmaine1976
9/22/2016

"Easy transaction"

I drove from Maine to purchase my vehicle. I was in and out of the dealership in under an hour with the car I've always wanted. Cannot thank you enough for the very easy deal. Absolute pleasure. Look forward to my next purchase.

Hank19
9/22/2016

"Excellent experience"

It was a pleasure working with Greg and the rest of the Foley Team. We were looking for a specific type of used car. Greg kept us informed as the buyers searched for a car that met our specific requirements. Once they found a car we were very impressed as it met all of our expectations. Greg was very fair in working the details and determining a proper price. This is the third car we have bought from Foley in the last few years. I highly recommend Greg and Foley Motorsports if you are looking for an excellent used car with very clean pedigree!

WAB
9/20/2016

"Benchmark Experience"

My daughter was purchasing her first car on her own with my assistance. she had very specific ideas as to what features she wanted in this vehicle. she was very unsatisfied with the sales personnel and experience at other dealerships, when I told her of a vehicle at Foley Motorsports that met her desires for a vehicle. As she lives in another part of the state, I met with Greg Ostrander to look over the car and to explain the situation to have my daughter visit Foley Motorsports. With Greg's help, we were able to get my daughter into a car she wanted at a price that she could afford. Greg Ostrander was exactly the type of car salesman I wanted my daughter to meet. Greg was professional, understanding and caring; a benchmark salesman. Foley Motorsports is a benchmark dealership. I would gladly return there when making future vehicle purchases.

Reviews of  Jon  Joseph