Foley Motorsports

Caputo Chris

Tanana  Decelles, Service Advisor, Foley Motorsports

Tanana Decelles

August 15, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience By Far"

- Steve R.

I had been looking at Audis on line for quite some time, and at one in particular at Foley Motorsports. I have never liked the prospect of car shopping, in the past had always felt pressured by pushy salespeople, anxious only to get a signature on a contract. My experience at Foley was completely the opposite of that - I finally decided to go in and look at the car in person, and could not have been more pleased with the experience. Zee was extremely knowledgeable, listened to what I was looking for, spent a lot of time with me - and made helpful suggestions which ultimately led to my purchase of a beautiful S5. I would highly recommend Foley, and especially Zee, to anyone looking to upgrade their buying experience. Great!

Zee Avakian

August 15, 2017

"Chris is great!"

- capecodcarol

This is the only dealership opened on Sunday. We called Chris and told him we were coming from the Cape. He got the Jeep ready for us to drive, let us take it for a ride, and was very personable through he whole transaction. They have such a cool mix of vehicles to choose from. I would highly recommend this dealership! JD was a really nice guy too and helped us with the financing part. I wish they had a Foley Motorsports on the Cape.

Caputo Chris
J.D. Delisle

August 11, 2017

"Outstanding "

- Rsonics

Foley Motorsports is a first class organization and I have never had such an easy car buying experience. Our salesman, Haig Avakian, was honest and helpful. Will definitely buy from again.

Haig Avakian