Foley Motorsports

J.D.  Delisle, Sales Department, Foley Motorsports

J.D. Delisle

Sales Department

January 10, 2017

"Quality cars and a quality dealership"

- RRitten

The car I obtained was super clean and appears to be A-1. I noticed other quality cars on their lot and their prices are in the ballpark. Chris Caputo was very friendly and helpful. Should I need another car in the future, I'll definitely keep him in mind.

January 05, 2017

"Lexus is250"

- JoeTheGreat

I showed up to look at a car that had just sold, but had another one catch my eye. Took it for a test drive and liked it so much I bought it. Great service from the guys at foley, will definitely be coming back.

January 04, 2017

"Great experience, will definitely be returning for next car"

- davidbest88

Haig and Jon were excellent to work with and made my trade-in/purchase of a new vehicle a very stress free experience. They were both very friendly and respectful. Haig had extensive knowledge on my vehicle and answered all of my questions. My new car received a full in depth check (including 4 new OEM tires and brakes) before I picked it up just two days later. I would always see high quality cars on Foley's lot whenever I would drive by. I am very happy to say their customer service even exceeds the quality of their cars.

Used 2013 Ford F-150, $31795