Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php ***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We loo

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Agarieri1
6/29/2015

"Another purchase from Foley!"

I showed up at the dealership with no idea what I wanted to buy but knew I was buying a car that day! I dealt with JD for a second time and he went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied and happy. We looked at a dozen cars and found the most perfect one for my taste and my family. I highly recommend dealing w JD for the ultimate car buying experience. No stress, no pressure, positive reassurance and he took care of my every need! Right down to the new Velcro for my fast lane! Amazing service! Won't get anywhere else!

CoreyC
6/29/2015

"Purchased Mercedes from Foley."

Very nice experience, friendly people, before pickup they addressed all my concerns with a couple of scratches and dents. Car looked great and they were very easy to deal with.

Happy loyal customer
6/28/2015

"Always friendly, helpful and professional!"

I have purchased and will continue to purchase vehicles from R.J and his staff. They are courteous, professional, patient, and knowledgable. I recommend them highly!

Thoward9
6/25/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Enjoyed buying a car here. Very laid back, wasn't pressured at all. Extremely nice sales personnel. Would highly recommend buying a car here to future buyers.

vnoahalex316
6/25/2015

"Well prepared, professional and thorough salesman. "

Responded to inquiries, explained the features of the vehicle extremely well. Was overall very pleasant to deal with and not at all pushy on selling the vehicle.

Luis Regalado
6/24/2015

"Very satisfy with the customer service "

Great and fast service, Good communication excellent Deaer to buy a car. Thanks a lot guys. Really love my l really love my lexus hybrid

Worcester

BKeyes1
6/22/2015

"Another car purchase from Foley...."

I have now been doing business with Foley for years and was starting to get in mode of trading my car in that i bought from them and upgrading. I had articulated to Zee Avakian that even though i was very happy in the BMW, I wanted to try something different. I have had my eye selectively on the Mercedes 350 and the steel gray for a year or two now... and go figure, Foley got one in. I immediately test drove it, fell in love with it and Jon and Zee painlessly were able to get a deal done that worked for both side.... again. Highly recommend the experience there and give the name out all the time. Thanks again Zee!

CH2925
6/21/2015

"Zee is the best!"

I located a 2015 Acura MDX at Foley and Zee was superb with his response time and follow up. He made the test drive and buying process simple. I've never experienced such high quality/low pressure client service. We give Zee and Foley Motorsports our highest recommendation and we'll be coming back with our friends & family.

Mashaz
6/18/2015

"Top Class Service Dealership"

Very pleasant and highly professional staff, provides great experience of purchase. Calm and reliable atmosphere. Highly recommend Greg Ostrander, as knowledgeable, open-minded and very supportive.

JoshL23
6/16/2015

"Satisfied Customer!"

I've visited at least five dealerships in the past week and Foley Motorsports was easily the best all-around experience. I bought a 2013 Audi A4 from them at a great price (with a warranty), and was able to trade in my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro--they also gave me the best offer on that. I went to test drive yesterday evening before closing and went back today during lunchtime to sign off on my vehicle. They also beat out my bank for an interest rate, at a lesser payment amount. Zee and Jon Johnson were both great. Dealership did not strong-arm me into a bad deal, they were attentive, flexible, and I will be recommending friends and family to purchase here for sure. There was a minor hiccup upon picking up my vehicle but nothing major. Tanana, Jon, and Zee were all really helpful in sorting it out.

Reviews of  Jon  Joseph