Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business.

About Foley Motorsports Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Angela Mia Bovenzi
7/28/2016

""Just Purchased My second Vehicle From Foley's""

I purchased a 2011 Jeep Wrangler this past March and had it custom upgraded with a lift and huge rims/tires and this was all done by their Service Dept, and I just went back and purchased a 2009 Mercedes SL, what can I say I love this dealership. Everyone you encounter be it in sales or service is friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. From the moment you enter the dealership you notice how clean and comfortable it is, and no sales person jumps on you. There are plenty of sales people there to help you find your dream car but they respect your space and allow you to look around. My favorite employee there would have to be John Joseph in Financing, he goes up and beyond whats expected of him and gets you the best rates possible, period. And Should you need the Service Dept you will be happy to know that they are also courteous, professional and don't try to sell you things you don't need. I had the privilege to meet the owner this time in and he is a great guy!!. I highly recommend Foley's Motor Sports :)

Drewstar
7/27/2016

"Another great Foley experience"

This is my second vehicle I'v purchased with Foley Motorsports and once again it was a great experience. Foley Motorsports offers exceptional vehicles and has a fantastic staff. The quality of the cars speak for themselves, and the "no pressure" sales team compliments the selection. Zee and his sales team are a pleasure to do business with, and Kevin heads up a world class service division. Thanks!

audibuyer
7/27/2016

"Great car selection, great customer service"

I was looking for a luxury brand SUV with a third row and Foley was the perfect one-stop shop. I was able to test drive three different vehicles in the same day, so much more convenient than having to visit multiple dealerships. The salesman (Haig) was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. Foley made the entire process (test-drives, trade-in, financing) a breeze. Highly recommend.

mcbradley
7/26/2016

"Great selectionary of cars."

Foley motor sports was fast and easy. They had a great selection of cars and a great staff. They did all the dirty work involved in buying a new car and made it very easy.

acura2008
7/24/2016

"Customer service that goes above and beyond"

I have been bringing my Acura MDX to Foley Motorsports for service for a couple of years now. I would never go anywhere else! I am provided a loaner car, free of charge, while my car is being serviced. This is an amazing perk for a working mom whose driving duties do not stop just because her car needs to be serviced. The customer service is remarkable. Foley will stand by their estimate of the work, even if it goes a little over. Whenever I pick up my car, they go over all of the details of the work that was done and what I can expect at my next service. And my car is clean and ready to go! Can't say enough good things!!

J&Mx1
7/23/2016

"Excellent Experience as first time buyers at Foley Motorspor"

We had heard through word of mouth that Foley Motorsports was a great place to buy a higher end previously owned car so we walked in to look and met Rob. He had a great energy, friendly and helpful in finding different options for us to look at. When we asked questions he not only answered them but added more helpful information based on his knowledge of cars. We met Zee who was great! He and Rob decided that it was better to replace all 4 tires rather than partially replace some and got the car looking like a new one. We had a bad experience with a used car at a different dealership especially with the tires so this was a big deal to us. In the end we drive off with an X1 that we love so far and are looking forward to going back soon to replace our other car!! I'd do it all over again if I had the chance. Thanks Foley Motorsports for making it possible!

BobV
7/22/2016

"Positive"

They went out of their way to be transparent about the vehicle. No pressure and it was my best experience in buying a used car.

drphil
7/14/2016

"all good"

A pleasant and efficient experience - Haig was friendly and knowledgeable, and made it easy to decide that this was the right vehicle for me and my family. Everything including financing was done very professionally and without the pressure tactics you find at some dealers. Highly recommended.

kiranshah68
7/11/2016

"Helpful, professional, and went the extra mile!"

My wife and I recently purchased a used 2016 Suburban from Foley Motorsports. Everyone we met at Foley was very helpful and professional - especially Rob and JD. Both went the extra mile, staying well past closing time on a Friday night to help us get the paperwork completed. JD was very helpful in guiding us through financing options, and arranging delivery to coincide with our busy schedules. Would definitely recommend!

gracekelly
7/08/2016

"Helpful and friendly service"

The low pressure but highly informative sales people convinced me that Foley was a great place to buy my first jeep. The overall experience was worth while, and I would recommend this dealership.

Reviews of  Jon  Joseph