Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike,
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545
Foley Motorsports Info
About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php ***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo*** At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales. All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!! Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs. Need Vehicle Financing? If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!! Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We loo

About Foley Motorsports

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

ryjet
3/28/2015

"Great buying experience"

My experience at Foley Motorsports was tremendous. Greg Ostrander, my salesman was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and honest. Those are qualities you want to find in a salesman. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle at a reasonable price. The finance manager, Jon Joseph was very good too. He got me the financing I needed to make the vehicle price work for my budget. 5 star experience!

Sia
3/21/2015

"My experience was a success."

Great & friendly service, no pressure on having to buy a car. I call & Mr. Zee got the car warm & ready for me to test drive. I would recommend people to come in & check this place out.

phantoms48
3/18/2015

"2000 super duty purchase"

great service from all involved with the sale! Haig was friendly and courteous. I was very pleased and would recommend Foley Motorsports. The service department did a wonderful job with the truck and the detailing. Thanks to All

Luke
3/18/2015

"I would not buy a used car from anybody else"

It was a pleasure working with Zee from start to finish. He was helpful, knowledgeable and best of all not pushy! He worked with me as I test drove multiple different vehicles and made recommendations until I found the perfect car that fit my price range. I would not even consider buying a used car from any other dealer or any other salesman! I will be back and will be sending anyone I know who is looking to Foley Motor Sports to see Zee!

Glen
3/17/2015

"Friendly Professional Service"

I had a very good experience working with all those involved in this purchase, including service. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great car and an enjoyable experience.

Michele
3/16/2015

"Good experience"

My experience was very good. Greg was great to work with as a salesperson, was friendly, helpful and not overly pushy like most salespeople. Very happy with my purchase

jonA
3/14/2015

"exceeded my expectations!"

With hundreds of stellar reviews I thought this place might be too good to be true. But from the moment I talked to Zee on the phone I was a believer. From start to finish he worked efficiently with excellent communication, all the while with a positive, upbeat, and personable demeanor. A completely painless and hassle free experience. These guys truly live up to their reputations, a rarity these days!

Frost
3/09/2015

"Great Experience "

Haig was very helpful, we got the deal done over the phone with minimum trips to the dealer. I drove down and picked it up and it was ready to go. They got the plates and the truck inspected for me while I waited.

lynnyer
3/05/2015

"I recommend Foley!"

I came to test drive a car on their lot, and in 2 hours I had bought it! Nice people, and great service. Zee was a great person to deal with. Didn't get a great deal on my trade, but I'd still go with them again. Their service department is really great as well. Very nice, professional, and will give you a loaner.

benblaisdell
3/04/2015

"Easy Button"

The purchase of this car worked exactly how it should. You go online, and find the exact car that you want....the pictures look great, I got access to the carfax, all of the pertinent information was intact. Second the price was right. I looked everywhere for this car in a 400 mile radius, and fortunately this one was very well priced, and available within an hour drive. Haig was fantastic! He was sensitive to my time contstraints, he knew I meant business, and did a great job over the course of 10 or so emails to button down all of the details. He went out of his way to properly arrange for the delivery of the vehicle considering the 7 feet of snow that we recieved, and followed up with anything that was missing when I recieved it. I can only wish that all of my transactions will go like this in the future.

Reviews of Zee  Avakian