Read Reviews Foley Motorsports

Gino CatalinaGM, Wholesale Contact5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Foley Motorsports

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Foley Motorsports has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Foley Motorsports

Proud to be voted the N.E.I.A.D.A. Quality Dealer of the Year!! http://www.miada.com/quality_dealers.php

***Pre-Owned Luxury Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen & Volvo***

At Foley Motorsports, Our reputation has been built by providing top quality high-line vehicles at wholesale prices!! Don't overpay for the same vehicle!! Our goal is to offer the same quality top of the line luxury pre-owned vehicles as our neighboring franchise dealers at thousands of dollars less. With inventories exceeding 4 million dollars and new vehicles arriving daily, we are more than able to service all sales including Fleet sales.

All of our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles go through a complete multipoint inspection by our team of technicians and can be certified with national warranty coverage up to an additional 5 years/100,000 miles!! 100% financing is available and Trade-ins are always welcome!!

Our state of the art service department & factory trained technicians service all makes & models both foreign & domestic. All extended warranties are accepted and loaner cars are available. Want to sell your pre-owned vehicle? Ask about our consignment & vehicle purchase programs.

Need Vehicle Financing?

If you have ever been turned down for a auto loan because of your credit situation, Foley Motorsports may be able to help! Our Finance/Sales Manager Jon Joseph is often able to find financing for people who have been turned down for auto loans elsewhere. Not only that, he will shop our large lender network to help find you the best financing deal possible! We may be able to help you if you have bad credit, slow credit, no credit, or have a bankruptcy. We accept all applications... just fill out our simple and secure online credit application!!

Thanks for looking at we have to offer. We look forward to earning your business!!

RJ Foley

"A True Professional"

johnalexandrov
8/28/2014 11:27:09 AM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

Zee Avakian is a true professional at his craft. He in knowledgeable and experienced and he is willing to go the extra mile in helping you make the right choice. If you're the kind of person who is looking for a great previously owned car and want the best service available, Zee is your man.

Twitter
"A non-pressure environment, Great selection!"

Bbahnan
8/13/2014 8:01:57 AM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

Zee Avakian was knowledgable, friendly an most important not pushy. I Highly recommend Him! I told him what I was looking for an what fit my budget an he gave me a variety of cars to choose from. He went the extra mile to satisfy me an my family. Thank You Zee!

"technician"

skiendra
8/7/2014 2:48:40 PM

Haig  Avakian Haig Avakian

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

Haig was very helpful. Always got back to me right away and answered all my questions. Jon was really easy to work with. Super friendly staff

"Stress-Free Experience"

bjohnson111
8/7/2014 7:31:43 AM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

We visited Foley Motorsports during what is usually a stressful time for me and was greeting by Zee who was a tremendous help in finding a great car. Zee and Jon made the whole finding and financing experience easy and quick. This was our 2nd visit to Foleys over the years and I'm sure it will not be our last. Thanks Zee and Jon for everything you did.

Twitter
"No Pressure to buy a Car!"

mbellino@skichair.com
8/6/2014 4:26:08 PM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

I walked into FMS on a Friday and Drove away with my car the following Tuesday and had a very pleasurable experience. I walked in cold off the street and was greeted by Zee who cut right to the chase showing me what I wanted. At no time did I feel pressured and it really was a fun experience. If you are looking for a car, make sure you ask for Zee!

Twitter
"Great sales experience at FMS"

imoulton165
8/5/2014 5:18:26 PM

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

Zee really helped us have a great sales experience. I would definitely recommend seeing him if you are looking to purchase a new car. 5/5

Twitter
"Great quality cars at fair price with excellent service!"

Margaret Hurley
8/5/2014 9:31:03 AM

RJ  Foley RJ Foley

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

I had a great experience buying a car at Foley Motorsports. The quality of the cars is high which speaks volumes about the buyers and the owner, R.J Foley. And Zee was wonderful to dela with - a true professional sales person who treats custoners with respect and dignity. Overall I highly recommend them.

Twitter
"Very positive car searching and buying experience."

coopercooper
8/4/2014 6:38:59 PM

Kevin  Gemelli Kevin Gemelli

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

I have purchased many cars from Zee over the past 20 years and as a salesman at Foley Motorsports, he continues to be the most no nonsense, honest, friendly and knowledgeable "car guy" I have ever dealt with. With so many different cars to choose from, I relied on Zee to understand the kind of car and features I was looking for, and the BMW I bought has turned out to be exactly what i wanted. A misunderstanding of one of the safety features on my part was readily explained and solved by Kevin. All in all, I have nothing but high praise for Foley Motorsports and it's people.

Tony C.

Twitter
"Go see Zee for your next quality pre-owned vehicle."

joe.bianchi.562
8/4/2014 12:14:50 PM

4.4

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

Zee provided an exceptional experience. I highly recommend going to see him. I've purchased more than 25 vehicles in my lifetime, and by far he is the best car salesman I've dealt with: professional. personable, up-front, honest .... refreshing!

"Very happy"

Shonb
7/30/2014 2:16:27 PM

Haig  Avakian Haig Avakian

My Review Of Foley Motorsports:

We recently stopped by to browse at cars and had been thinking about purchasing for a while, but did not have anything specific in mind. We walked around the lot for about 20 minutes looking at several different cars, and I remarked to my husband and my son that this was the first time I did not feel like prey at a dealership and wondered " why nobody had started hassling us yet." Shortly afterwards, Haig walked outside and asked if we had any questions about any of the cars we were looking at. We started asking him questions about several cars, and he knew all the answers...whether it had to do with the specs, the mileage, the price, or if they had any comparable cars on the lot. We were really impressed with the selection and Haig's knowledge as well as his laid back and no pressure approach. We were able to find a car that met our needs and were so comfortable with the decision, that we purchased a car that day. We are considering trading in a vehicle to purchase another car at Foley because of the selection and integrity of the dealership. We look forward to working with Haig again in the near future. We would definitely recommend Foley, and Haig, to our family and our friends.

Reviews 11-20 >>