Folsom Chevrolet

12655 Auto Mall Circle,
Folsom, California 95630
Folsom Chevrolet Info
About Folsom Chevrolet

The team at Folsom Chevrolet is proud to serve the neighboring areas of Sacramento, Roseville and Auburn with all-new Chevrolet inventory. We have many new Chevrolet models such as the HHR, Corvette, Colorado, Avalanche, Malibu and Chevy Volt, we have something for drivers of all types. Looking for a used cars in the Sacramento area? Browse through our inventory listings online to see our collection of used cars, trucks and SUVs. Not only do we provide inventory to local area drivers, our Sacramento Chevrolet dealership also can provide auto repair and Chevy service performed by expert mechanics. If you're the kind of driver that likes to perform the repair or service on their own, our dealership also has Chevrolet accessories and auto parts. Lastly, we can help you acquire auto financing in the form of car loans and Chevrolet leases. Folsom Chevrolet is the smart choice for your next vehicle or other automotive needs. Stop into our dealership and meet with our team, we're located at 12655 Auto Mall Circle., Folsom, CA 95630, you can also call us at (800) 924-3895.

About Folsom Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Paintpail
6/08/2016

"Great truck, great price, nice sales staff"

The sales staff is very efficient, they got me in my new truck and on the road in under two hours. The vehicle was clean and full of gas when I pulled out. And I feel like I got a great price for what I bought.

Lynnart
5/03/2016

"Outstanding customer service advisor"

Ron Rosselit is a great example of the type service advisor that you feel very comfortable leaving your vehicle with! When he gives you an estimate and time of completion you can rest assure that it will be accurate. Ron’s communication skills are the best!! Once you vehicle is ready he always call to let you know! Ron is committed to excellent customer service and a great asset to the Folsom Chevrolet establishment!!

BRUCE AKA THE LIMO MAN ...........
3/03/2016

"OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP"

JOE SHAFER N HIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT TOTALLY TOOK CARE OF ME N MY NEW SILVERADO.... IN MY BOOK JOE SCHAFER WENT BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY IN MY BOOK ....THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING I O U BIG TIME ......AND WHEN YOUR READY FOR A LIMO I HOPE YOU CALL ME .......SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE YOU DID ME ....N TO THE SALE'S STAFF CHARLIE HE'S THE BEST .....THANK YOU GARRETT FOR PUTTING ME IN SOMETHING THAT FIT MY NEEDS........THIS DEALERSHIP IS A "10" IN MY BOOK .......IM SORRY HAD TO GIVE A 4 STAR ON THE PRICE OF THE TRUCK ....I KNOW ITS WORTH IT BUT JUST DON'T LIKE THE PRICE OF NEW TRUCKS ..$$$$.CRAZY$$$$,,,,BUT I GET IT ........N I AM HAPPIE WITH MY NEW 2016 MORE SO THN MY 2014 ...............

Garrett

peterson, Tim 77
8/16/2015

"wrong jake from last review"

Jake Chavez was our sales rep., not jake holmquist. Very good with the family, even our 4 month old baby boy. I think he had more fun than the kids.

Jake Chavez

Tahoe Girl
6/27/2015

"Personal Care"

Dana Wardell helped us. I took my 01 Tahoe in for 80,000 miles maintenance. Along with that I asked about straightening out my front bumper where someone had backed into me. He recommended a third party who was extremely reasonable and that person came to the dealership to bump out the dents in the bumper. I feel like I received his personal attention.

Dana Wardell

Striders truck
5/13/2015

"Purchase of a new truck"

We went into Folsom Chevrolet just to look around. Looking on our own we didn't see what we wanted. Mr. Clay walked out to meet us, we told him what we were looking for, he said give me a minute and he drove up in a truck from the back. It was perfect, just what my husband needed for work and just what we were looking for. The whole experience was great, The whole crew their was fantastic. We drove out with a new truck. Thank you very much. We will be back when we need another vehicle!!! Randy and Lori Mayberry

the head of fleet services helped with extras cannot remember his name

Raidergirl
9/21/2014

"Best dealership in the sacramento area"

Larry Grammer and his team at Folsom Chevrolet made this vehicle purchase one of the most pleasant of the many experiences I have had. Larry went out of his way to cater to my wishes with everything from vehicle selection to no nonsense conversations about the purchase. I feel like Larry and his team were friendly, honest, respectful and extremely accomadating. I got the vehicle I wanted with a payment that worked for me. They even delivered the vehicle to my home! I definately recommend Folsom Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase avehicle. Thank you Larry and Folsom Chevrolet, you gained a customer for life.

Larry Grammer

julsp
8/11/2014

"Fabulous car buying experience!!!"

No pressure, friendly, informative, and caring car salesman! They worked fast and were extremely easy to deal with. Highly recommended for a car buying experience!

Juliana Porter

PegWilliams
4/29/2014

"TOTALLY MISLED!!!"

I paid cash for a 2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid from Folsom Chevrolet in December 2013. Roger Kan was the person that did the closing of the deal. None of my purchase was financed, yet a credit report was obtained. I purchased a "select" service plan (24000 miles or 24 months) for a purchase price of $2416, after Roger told me that it would cover anything that went wrong with the car outside of normal wear and tear, with $100 deductible. He said that the select plan would cover the hybrid system. LIES!!! The hybrid batteries are not covered, nor is anything electrical, according to Vehicle One. The dealership also refused to replace my side windows when I discovered serious etching on all of the windows after I washed the car for the first time. I brought it back in to them within 30 days of purchasing the car, and was told that there is no way that I could not have seen the etching before I purchased it, and they would not do anything about it. They said that the etching had to be there for quite a while to be as bad as it was. As with any used car that is purchased from a dealer, my car was detailed when I bought it. I discovered the reason why I did not see the etching was because car wax was applied to the windows to cover the etching up. I have been lied to and ripped off and am pissed. Buyer beware with this dealership!

tcat83
2/24/2014

"My recent experience at Folsom Chevrolet was AMAZING to..."

My recent experience at Folsom Chevrolet was AMAZING to say the least. The staff was professional, friendly, and I left feeling like I had been truly taken care of. The entire staff listened to my requests, helped me find the car I was looking for, and they had me in and out as quick as possible. I have already since referred 3 colleagues/friends to this dealership and they will have my business as long as I am in the area! I can not say enough wonderful things about this team!

Reviews of Roger Kan

Used 2015 Chevrolet Captiva Sport, $19480
2015 Chevrolet Captiva Sport

Price$19,480

Mileage 25,487

Exterior ColorBlue Ray Met.

Used 2011 Chevrolet Equinox, $16480

Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala, $19480
2014 Chevrolet Impala

Price$19,480

Mileage 36,192

Exterior ColorBlue Ray Met.

Used 2013 Nissan Frontier, $24490