Folsom Chevrolet

Marty Neefe

November 11, 2016

"Love the service crew"

- Summer

Everyone is great!! They have a real come on in you're family . It's always a pleasure to see them all each time I come in!!

September 08, 2016

"Super Awesome Experience"

- mysimonjess

My experience has been nothing less than amazing. It started with meeting one of your sales consultants Jang Dhaliwal. He treated me with respect from the beginning all the way up to the sales transaction. Not once was he ever pushy or aggressive. He was always patient, kind and honest. Aside from my experience with Jang, I've have nothing but great things to say about the entire staff at Folsom Chevy. From the operator that answers the main line, to everyone from Parts, Service and Sales, it's been a great experience. I will definitely come back for my next vehicle. I intend to recommend Folsom Chevy to as many people I know that are looking for not only a great experience, but an awesome one. I am super happy with the experience and would do it all over again.

June 08, 2016

"Great truck, great price, nice sales staff"

- Paintpail

The sales staff is very efficient, they got me in my new truck and on the road in under two hours. The vehicle was clean and full of gas when I pulled out. And I feel like I got a great price for what I bought.

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $18980