Fox Nissan

4430 28th Street SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

2 Reviews of Fox Nissan

June 17, 2016

"Great customer service!"

- Lady A

After leasing a car from this dealership, I decided to buy another vehicle once my lease was up. I had some issues with the new car and after a few ups and downs, the general manager contacted me and made things right with me! He was very friendly and it was obvious how important good customer service is to him! I really appreciated him contacting me personally.

Paul
Jun 20, 2016 -

Lady A responded

While I originally had a bad experience, the general manager has since contacted me and made things right with me! I am happy to announce that his response was much appreciated and I am willing to do business with them again in the future! -Lady A

October 22, 2012

"I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new car..."

- bukala19

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new car (preowned) here!! The customer service was great and all the questions I had were answered thoroughly. There was not a moment where I felt as if I was being bamboozled, which unfortunately most dealerships are known for. There was no pressure for buying a car right away and the customer service which occurred after I bought my car was efficient, timely, and friendly. They were always helpful with stop in oil changes and tire plugs when I needed them and didn't have time to make an appointment. Thank you Fox Nissan for your wonderful service!

Steven Keaton