Frank Ancona Honda

Brad Osborn

James Trotter, Sales Consultant, Frank Ancona Honda

James Trotter

September 12, 2017

"Best Car-Buying Experience I've Had"

- jarod835

My wife and I were shopping for a new vehicle for both of us. We'd been researching for a while, and we were pretty settled on a CR-V and a Civic. I was referred specifically to Dave Blair by a friend, and he did not disappoint. He got us all the information we ever asked for and made every accommodation possible to work with us and our schedule. They have a waiting area with a soda fountain and snacks, and Dave made sure we knew about it while we were sitting there waiting on financing paperwork. Brad Turner, in the Finance office, was also fantastic. He explained everything and answered every question we had. This whole experience was, by far, the best car buying experience I've ever had. I would absolutely buy from Frank Ancona Honda again!

Brad Turner
Other Employees : Dave Blair

September 06, 2017

"Gave me Space"

- Claub

The reason I am writing this review is because Aaron Knight gave me the information and space to help address my sales concerns. He was honest, not pushy, did not call me (which is what I wanted), and ran every single request I asked. When it came time to buy, he was able to recall all of our options and get us to the best one. I will try to go back to him for future business.

Aaron Knight

August 31, 2017

"Professionalism"

- HappyHondaOwner

I'm very please to have worked with our salesperson, Brad Osborn. From our initial greeting until final delivery of the vehicle, Brad demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, courtesy, and product knowledge. At every stage of the sales process, I felt as thought he was sincerely trying to assist with meeting my needs. Also, the General Sales Manager Dave Heitman, went above and beyond in working with us in providing us a great deal we couldn't pass up! In the interest of expediting the process, Dave even took time out of his busy day to assist with finalizing our paperwork! I would strongly encourage anyone looking for a new car to give Honda and Brad the opportunity to earn your business. You'll be very please with his attitude, approach, and integrity! Thanks again to Brad and Dave!

Brad Osborn