Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Pre Owned Manager
Robert Barnes, Sales Professional, Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Robert Barnes

June 23, 2017

"Fletcher Hyundai is the best"

- ldr0709 Verified Customer

Shea Garren is the person that showed me the vehicles. He deserves many KUDOS!!!!! He took into consideration my being a disabled veteran and accommodated beyond expectations. My mom was really impressed with Shea and how he went above and beyond. KUDOS to Larry the sales manager too. He was upfront and honest and gave me the best deal possible. I will definitely recommend Fletcher to friends and family in Missouri.

Shea Garren

June 23, 2017

"Good"

- mwallace545 Verified Customer

Everything was great! Joe was very helpful despite my time limitations. He helped me setup everything in the car from service dates to the radio settings; and explained how the sunroof worked. (55357)(56399)

Joe

June 20, 2017

"Great experience "

- HastingsCS

We gave this dealership 5 stars for several reasons. First we were very impressed with our salesman. He was able to answer questions about the car as well as the entire process-very knowledgeable. He also was very honest with us as well as giving us time to decide on the purchase without being too pushy. I would definitely go back to him. Second we felt we got a fair deal on the car we decided on. Also there was a good selection of used vehicles to choose from. Overall a very good experience

Alex Cupp