Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

3111 East 32nd Street,
Joplin, Missouri 64804
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

Mary1234
5/28/2016

"First time at Fletcher Superstore "

My husband and I came in and met with Salesmen Alex Cupp. He listened to just what we were looking for. He directed us to just the vehicle that fit. Alex was professional but also made it a very enjoyable experience. We would recommend him to all our friends and family. Well Done Alex!!

n.wood413
5/25/2016

"Team work is key"

I was impressed with the customer service and team work. I talked with Seth a few times asking questions by the dozens. He was very informative and patient. He has an amazing personality and calming way about him that didn't turn me off on making a purchase. I trusted him and that I would be well taken care of. Seth and Nicolas even brought a few cars to my work and I still did not feel pressured in any way. I work a lot, and time is something I can't spare, even for important things such as this. I am in a customer service based career, being a barber. I know true customer service, and I know when it is lacking. Another gentleman helped with test drives but I don't remember his name. I will continue to recommend Fletcher to my many clients, friends, and family!

Seth brown Nichols dean

joemarcal
5/24/2016

"Great Dealership"

Salesman was genuine and courteous as well as considerate of our time and needs. He spent time explaining the 2017 Hyundai Elantra car and it's features. The date we bought our car and traded in our 2011 Hyundai Elantra was May 11,2016. We did have to change finance banks--though! Thought we were getting Ally Bank, but ended up having to return to the dealership a few days later and getting Hyundai Auto financial as our lender. We kept the same terms, packages and pricing so everything was fine in the end. We traded in our 2011 Hyundai Elantra which had a remaining balance of $7,999.00 for a 2017 Hyundai Elantra that had more features. Fletcher absorbed the difference and paid off our 2011 Hyundai Elantra. This was an ideal way of upgrading to a newer auto that had more features!

Dave Carr

pittsburg
5/17/2016

"very positive outcome"

Alex was very helpful in finding an automobile that was to our liking. We are very happy with the GMC and the help that Alex gave us in purchasing this vehicle.

gosterb
5/12/2016

"Excellent dealership"

very satisfying experience - this dealership has provided excellent service and sales efforts - I have and will continue to recommend them. Good Great Excellent Creative Bye

Mike Olvera - excellent young man to work with.....very professional

fadafrinc

"Excellent Customer Service"

Angelica, David, and Trent were all great helping me find a new car which was affordable for my budget, and getting the financing I needed to purchase it. I'm super grateful for their effort to help me make my first purchase a great experience. -Jacob Barton

Angelica Orahood, David Carr, Trent

r.mcgaugh
5/09/2016

"Great Salesman but management left a negative impression."

I had a great Salesman who tried to pair us up with the right car at the right price but I feel management let me down. It took forever for management to negotiate a trade with us and I don't feel it was a fair trade. I had to pay $60.00 a month more on a lease just because my wife wanted a car in a certain color. Were very happy with the 2016 Hyandai Sonata but management left a negative impression. I will buy another car from this salesman if he goes to another dealership but probably not from this dealer. I want to emphasize we are very happy with the job A.T. Runnells did and the service he provided.

A.T Runnells

cfclasen
5/09/2016

"A Nice Saturday Afternoon"

When I arrived David Car was standing outside by the front entrance. As soon as I parked by old car David was there to greet me. Interdictions were exchanged and I was starting to feel very comfortable with David; we starting talking about the cars on the lot and what I had in mind. After selecting two cars which I wanted to test drive we set out for about two hours of driving the new Santa Fe Sport, very nice cars. Test drives completed, I selected the Santa Fe Sport 2.0 Turbo. Paper work completed and signed I drove home that afternoon with a new Santa Fe Sport 2.0 Turbo. After driving the car for about two weeks it just keeps getting better.

David Carr

twynnveloster
5/07/2016

"Second chances are sometimes for the better......"

I bought my 2013 Dodge Avenger new from Fletcher in August of 2014. Al Carmel was my salesman and told me when I bought it, that the car was an overstock and that they needed to get rid of it. I told him when I got there, the car I was buying had to have remote start, a sunroof, and under $20,000. I found a used 2013 Dodge Dart that I liked with all these options, but he refused to let me test drive it because it was black and I told him I wasn't a fan of dark cars. Then, I saw the new Hyundai Veloster were on sale and I wanted to look and he told me they had a lot of problems and that the car I needed was the Avenger. Then, when I went to test drive the Avenger (it was on the showroom floor) he tried to get me to drive a used one and told me they all drive the same (not true). I refused and made them pull it off the showroom floor. We then drove it about four blocks and he told me we should go back to the dealer so we could get the deal done before they closed. I specifically told him that I was only buying the car if remote start was included and that I really didn't want to buy the car because it didn't have a sunroof. He told me the remote start would be included. I found this out to be a lie and I spent $400 out of pocket to get it installed. He also told me the car would get 35 mpg on the highway and it NEVER got over 25. I had to wait two weeks to come back for my paperwork and in these two weeks the transmission didn't operate correctly. Al took the car around to the back and said he had them drive it (yet it never left the lot because I looked) and that it was operating correctly. 16 times of having it in the shop in a year for the same issues I decided to trade it in. I paid $18,000 for the car and after a year they would only give me $10,000. So I took a hit, but traded into a 2015 Hyundai Veloster Kodey West was my salesman for the Veloster and he is as honest as they come, friendly, helpful, and makes the car buying experience fun. He put me in a car that not only gets 38-44 mpg on the highway, but comes standard with a back-up camera and Bluetooth. I've had the car 6 months and put 18,000 miles on it and it has not had any issues like my Avenger. Kodey should honestly get a promotion to be in management because he knows his stuff. If I ever have a question, he is right there willing to answer any and every question quickly and knowledgably. In about 80,000 miles, I'll be back.

Kodey West, Al Carmel

woodystevevt
5/07/2016

"Elantra"

I am happy with my new Elantra. I like the features that it has. I like the phone options and the backup camera. The car drives good.

Kennan