Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Robert Barnes

Steve Baysinger, Sales Professional, Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Steve Baysinger

February 23, 2017

"Great salesman and dealership"

- Holly D.

We had a great experience with Fletcher Auto Superstore. Everyone was very friendly, especially our salesman Alex Cupp! He was not the pushy salesman type of guy, but rather a very nice Christian guy! He didn't just give us a sales pitch, but instead he gave us a friendly welcome. Some people are all business when it comes to trying to sell a car, but Alex talked to us about his family, our family, church, etc. It was by far the best visit we have ever had to a delearship!! Alex is the reason we decided to purchase our car from Fletcher Auto instead of looking around at other delearships. After a few days of our purchase, Alex sent us a friendly text to follow up with us and asked if we were enjoying the car. Thank you Mr. Alex Cupp and thank you Fletcher Auto Superstore!

February 18, 2017

"I got the car I wanted!!"

- DaniH

They did what they could so I could leave the lot that day with my 2016 dodge charger! Robert barnes is a great salesman!! I definitely recommend this place!

February 17, 2017

"Rough start but worked well at the end."

- DustyM

I was looking for a car due to my first car giving up on me. So I went to this guy and at first, it was too much for me to afford. But, he will work with you. He is a salesman and we need more like him!

New 2016 Jeep Compass, $22925