Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Call
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

"The best car buying experience!"

My husband and I made an appointment with Alex Cupp on Saturday, and before we left we had purchased a vehicle. Alex was professional at all times and did not pressure us in any way. He made sure we purchased the car that we wanted and best suited our needs. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Alex represents his employer with the utmost honesty and professionalism.

"My new bighorn "

Kevin was awesome to work with. I know my husband is a tough guy to crack when buying a vehicle and Kevin kept a smile on his face the whole time. We had a great experience and will diffently be back. Kevin went the extra mile when taking the tags off our old truck to wash them before placing them on the new truck. He was very pleasant. Thanks for employing someone that truly loves what they do and the customer can see it.

"New Journey..."

The Fletcher dealership is a great car dealer. Ol' Kevin Tabereaux was my sales man adn I would refer any of my friends or family to come see him. He more than took care of me and my family. Great guy and great dealership!

"Great car. great price!"

Thank you Dave Curriston for helping me find the perfect car for my family! We absolutely love the car and you made it a simple and fun experience!

"Dodge Durango"

Selection was great, pricing was honest and straight forward, gave great price for trade-in and my salesman Dave Curriston went above and beyond in presenting vehicles, communicating vehicle options, and made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. By far the best car shopping experience I've had!

"Ram 1500"

I spent the better part of four weekends going to various fletcher lots (and some not fletcher) looking and test driving for the right fit. My salesman Dave was with me every step. If I didn't like what I was seeing he always had other good ideas. It took awhile but Daves perseverance paid off and I love my new truck. Without being pressured I was able to really find what I wanted.

"Great truck buying experience"

When I came to Fletcher I knew exactly what I was looking for. Fletcher had the exact truck with the options and color I was looking for. Dave made the whole buying experience great and made sure I understood all of the new Ram truck's features before I drove it home.

"The reason I would recommend Frank Fletcher to anyone."

Shortly before my wife and I came to Jerimy, the car we had planned on lasting for several more years suddenly died on us. We didn't have many options, but we didn't want just another lemon that would last us a year. We wanted something that would be worry-free, but still be in our price range. We told him what we wanted, what we could afford, and he began to search. He compiled a list, and only showed us the cars that he thought were worth our time, the cars that best fit what we wanted and needed for our family. We had never bought a newer car before, and he made an intimidating situation seem manageable and comfortable. We finally settled on a newer Hyundai Elantra with an excellent warranty (and a whole lot of other perks we weren't looking for). Jerimy consistently looked out for us, not just as customers, but as parents who needed something safe in which to drive their children. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants an honest and knowledgeable sales associate.

"Best experience I've ever had at a car dealership"

When I came in, I knew exactly the car I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. Dave let me test drive the car, worked with me on numbers and got me exactly what I was wanting. I drove away in my brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee and am extremely pleased with the process. Sometimes when you leave a dealership, you feel like you may have been lied to. NEVER through this whole experience did I feel that way and it was because of Dave. He did everything he could to meet our needs and did it with humor and a smile. He even recommended someone to tint the windows so it would be perfect. My husband was dreading this process but working with Dave made everything much easier. I would highly recommend working with Dave in the future.

Dave Curriston

"best person to work with"

Me and my mom we have been looking for a car that is a suv or a van at the time and then i found a dodge journey and then july 22 we got it and my son loves the car and we love it and we get 2 take it on road trips and also family fun I love it

Jerimy timi