Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

3111 East 32nd Street,
Joplin, Missouri 64804
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

David
7/27/2015

"Amazing Service"

We had a great experience dealing with Alex in the purchase of our new to us Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. He did not push the sale and if he could not answer one of our questions he found someone who could.

T&C2015
7/26/2015

"Chrysler Town and Country"

We just purchased a used Town and Country Touring van. The experience was very pleasant. There was absolutely no hard sell pressure to buy. All our concerns were addressed. We were treated very well. Would recommend this dealer and sales rep to friends and family.

SONORASDRAKE
7/24/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience. The staff really worked with us and listened to our needs. We ended up in a car that was originally over our price range and with everything we wanted. The best part was that they stayed within our budget. Wonderful people, can't thank them enough for making this happen for us!

Destry Allgood

5.0guy
7/19/2015

"amazing customer service"

Tyler Kohley was my salesman and from the very moment he initiated contact he was very polite and and listened to what I was looking for and he made it happen. He didn't try to push toward a vehicle I didn't want he just listened to what I wanted and came through when many others had failed. His attention to detail and superior focus on my wants and needs in second to none. I will gladly send all my friends and family to see him.

Tyler Kohley

robmarady
7/14/2015

"Very courteous and easy to work with"

My wife has been bugging me for years to own a Jeep Wrangler and I was able to get this accomplished by using Alex Cupp as my salesman. He was not too pushy and let us decide on our own whether on not we were sure we wanted to buy. I have bought my last 5 vehichles from Frank Fletcher over the past 10 years and have always purchased good reliable cars from them.

tsrice96
7/12/2015

"One of the best experiences buying a car so far!"

Basically went in and told Alex Cupp what we wanted and he made it happen. No pressure, No Fuss. One of the best experiences buying a car so far! Everyone was very courteous and helpful. Definitely recommend anyone looking to buy new or used to give the staff at Frank's Fletcher Super Store a try!

Barry

MALORIEHOWARD11
7/09/2015

"Great Dealership!"

I was happy with how fast and kind everyone was when buying my car! I was in a hurry due to work and everyone was very helpful and efficient, especially Stephen!

Type employee names separated by comma.

Bobby-Amber
7/09/2015

"Excellent service"

We worked with Tyler who was amazing. We told him what we were looking for and the payments we needed and he said ok. We really thought they couldn't do what we needed. But they worked with us and we walked out with 2 vehicles. Amazing team. So even if you think no way possible you should try. Never know what they can do for you. Tyler was very helpful and honest.

Tyler Kohey

CJP12
7/07/2015

"car lease"

Was treated very well..Very profesional and knowledgable. Where very patient with me as I can be a difficult customer. Have recommended the dealership to friends of mine..

Kodey West is who I worked with..Did a very nice job..

stephanierenloe
7/07/2015

"2013 hyundai accent!! first time buyer!!"

I highly recommend going to frank Fletcher and asking for Alex Cup!!! He is very friendly never pushy and i can't thank him enough for getting me into my new car!!!

Reviews of Alex Cupp