Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

3111 East 32nd Street,
Joplin, Missouri 64804
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

Pamela
3/13/2015

"Professional, patient, kind sales staff"

I had an exceptional experience at this Fletcher dealership! I had never bought a vehicle from a Fletcher Dealership and I would recommend the staff here. Efficient and friendly people all the way around! My salesman, Alex Cupp, listened to what I needed and picked out a vehicle to accomplish what he thought would work for me. The test drive was friendly and his knowledge was what I needed to make a decision ( his brother also helped me during the process). Alex and his brother Jim obviously care about customer service. I will definitely recommend Alex or Jim to someone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.I felt valued and respected as a customer and I am happy with the Malibu !

Jim Cupp

kklor
3/03/2015

"Best car buying experience!!"

I had a great car buying experience with Blake Byrne! He was very patient with my indecisiveness and was knowledgeable about each vehicle that we test drove. I would and have recommend Blake if you in the market for a vehicle! A big thanks to the whole Fletcher team as well! Easily the best dealership out there!

Blake Byrne

zmacy
3/03/2015

"Blake Byrne was an excellent salesman."

I have bought three cars from Blake and he has gotten me a great deal everytime. He was always very professional and you can tell he cares about his customers.

Blake Byrne

SHardin
3/02/2015

"Great dealership to work with! Thanks Kevin!"

Great experience and a great deal! Kevin Tabereaux was a huge help and found us just what we were looking for! Thanks to the entire team there!

Mlayman
3/01/2015

"Best service from a salesman "

We had the best experience working with Kevin. He was extremely friendly and professional and went above and beyond for us.. I would recommend kevin if anyone is looking for great service when purchasing a vehicle you will be in great hands!! Thanks agin Kevin!!!

Trotdawg
2/19/2015

"Amazingly friendly"

Jerimy Timi was a great sales associate. He didn't pressure me and answered all the questions I had. I left very satisified. Thank you

leslie517
2/19/2015

"Thank you Jerimy"

I have purchased cars with Jerimy Timi before, so when I moved back into the Joplin area he was my first choice for a salesperson when my husband and I decided we wanted to trade in our vehicles. I ran into him at my place of employment and thus began our experience. I told him I wanted a Rogue, and even though they didn't have any at the time, he offered suggestions on similar vehicles. My husband and I test drove multiple cars trying to find the right match, but we never really found one we loved. Jerimy was patient, informative and never pressured us into a vehicle that wasn't right for us. He stayed in contact with us periodically after we left the dealership to see if our needs had changed and to update us on any rogues that were coming in. Finally the day arrived when the Rogue with the exact price, year and color I was interested came in and Jerimy let me know immediately. My husband and I were there a few hours later and saw another vehicle we liked. We decided we wanted both, and Jerimy made it happen, even though we both had to work that night and had to come back the next morning. Jerimy's patience, good character, and attention to our wants and needs without being pushy made us buy not one but two vehicles. As long as Jerimy is in car sales, I will always buy from him. He is honest and listens to what the customer wants, and that's something I appreciate greatly. It was a multiple month long process, but Jerimy stayed in contact with me without ever making me feel uncomfortable. I hope it was as worth the wait for him as it was for us. I'm extremely satisfied with our vehicles and recommend Jerimy and Fletcher to everyone I know looking for a new car.

wylyndale
1/31/2015

"Jason Beck will work hard for your business! "

Got the deal we wanted. He was very friendly and honest! Worked very hard to get everything we asked for at the price we wanted.

Jason Beck

BHilker01
1/22/2015

"Not all Dealerships are the Same!!"

We recently worked with Alex Cupp to purchase a used Ford Explorer. I was not looking forward to calling and dealing with a dealership and we lived about 3 hours away. After talking with him on the phone I knew right away this was going to be a different experience from what you would find at most dealerships. He was extremely helpful, and completely honest and trustworthy. Not to mention they had some of the best prices of anywhere we looked. Once we got to the dealership to make our purchase we couldn't believe how friendly and comfortable the whole experience was. We didn't feel pressured in any way about anything and everyone treated us as if we were almost family. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle because the feeling I got, is that this is how they treat all of their customers. Most of all, try to work with Alex if you can. You will be glad you did!! Thanks for the great experience Alex!!

Kinnaman2009
1/21/2015

"Greatness"

Alex was and is the best dealer I have ever worked with. Thats way we are a third car buyer from him. The only thing I wasnt happy about this time was they didnt detail are car when it went to the shop for 4 hrs and came back with just tire shine.

Reviews of Alex Cupp