Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

3111 East 32nd Street,
Joplin, Missouri 64804
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

mattman1988
4/13/2015

"awesome!!!!"

Everyone there was so nice and very helpful. Tyler kohley was great. He delivered me to the car of my dreams and I've never been happier!!. :)

Linda
4/11/2015

"Best Salesman"

Tyler Kohley help me find the perfect car! He was Excellent Sales Person! I would Recommended him to Everyone! Keep up your good work! Thanks again

Kiki dawn
4/11/2015

"Best salesman ever"

I went to just look and came home with the perfect car. Tyler Kohley helped me find the perfect car for me at the perfect price.

Kyle_Allman
4/09/2015

"Best Sale!"

Tyler was very friendly & the dealership was a lot of help when it came to prices! I am recommending people to this place for great & friendly service!

Kerribell78
4/06/2015

"Good job Fletcher/Alex "

It took a little while to complete paperwork, and I was a bit disappointed that the vehicle wasn't already detailed as I called the day before and made an appointment to test drive the vehicle. Over all it was a good expereance and our salesmen was super friendly and down to earth. He wasn't pushy at all,didn't have the typical "used car salesmen" attitude, appreciated this a lot!! We ended up purchasing a 2012 dodge Durango and my husband loves it!

everett
4/03/2015

"new ran 2015"

Kevin was cool it was a very friendly place the kids got to go in the playroom he helped the kids get drinks and he helped us get the perfect truck

Pamela
3/13/2015

"Professional, patient, kind sales staff"

I had an exceptional experience at this Fletcher dealership! I had never bought a vehicle from a Fletcher Dealership and I would recommend the staff here. Efficient and friendly people all the way around! My salesman, Alex Cupp, listened to what I needed and picked out a vehicle to accomplish what he thought would work for me. The test drive was friendly and his knowledge was what I needed to make a decision ( his brother also helped me during the process). Alex and his brother Jim obviously care about customer service. I will definitely recommend Alex or Jim to someone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.I felt valued and respected as a customer and I am happy with the Malibu !

Jim Cupp

kklor
3/03/2015

"Best car buying experience!!"

I had a great car buying experience with Blake Byrne! He was very patient with my indecisiveness and was knowledgeable about each vehicle that we test drove. I would and have recommend Blake if you in the market for a vehicle! A big thanks to the whole Fletcher team as well! Easily the best dealership out there!

Blake Byrne

zmacy
3/03/2015

"Blake Byrne was an excellent salesman."

I have bought three cars from Blake and he has gotten me a great deal everytime. He was always very professional and you can tell he cares about his customers.

Blake Byrne

SHardin
3/02/2015

"Great dealership to work with! Thanks Kevin!"

Great experience and a great deal! Kevin Tabereaux was a huge help and found us just what we were looking for! Thanks to the entire team there!

Reviews of Alex Cupp