Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Call
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

"AWESOME!"

Our experience at the dealership was awesome.The staff was very friendly staff that were willing to stay late for us. Best experience we have had at a car dealership.

Dan Thornton Barry Wimer and Corey Henson

"2015 Dodge Dart"

I recently bought a Dodge Dart and Blake Byrne was professional and courteous through all the questions I annoyed him with. This guy had excellent vehicle knowledge and helped me the entire way. This dude really knows his stuff. I will be doing business with Blake again.

Blake Byrne

"Would definitely go back again."

I would like to say that my experience was very positive. Shopping for a car can be very stressful. Alex Cupp was my salesman and he was at all times helpful. He never tried to push a car on me that I wasn't interested in. He was very professional. The credit person, I am really sorry I can't remember his name, that worked with me did some real work to get me into the car that I really wanted. So I would definitely recommend Fletcher Superstore to anyone looking to buy a car. The team will work with you to get you the best deal on the car that you want. Thank you to all that worked with me!

"very good to deal with"

My husband and I was just looking around the car lot not sure what we were looking for but knew we wanted something sporty. They just put a 2009 gt g6 convertible outside from the show room and we both liked the sleekness of the car then found out it was a hardtop convertible which doesn't look like it would be. Jerimy Timi showed us with a push of a button the hard top open and roll into the trunk. I think we both smiled and said we liked the look of it both ways. we test drove it. talked about the price and knew where our budget was and wasn't sure if they could do it but in the end they brought it down where we wanted. and the time wasn't very long from start to finish. Jerimy was very helpful and pleased with the service we received in purchasing the car. we would definitely tell friends to shop here.Thank you kirk and Jeanie Steves

"got better service"

Car died in parking lot. I did some shopping elsewhere but jerimy was so much better than any other dealer in Joplin. I got what I wanted at a great price.

"The best car buying experience!"

My husband and I made an appointment with Alex Cupp on Saturday, and before we left we had purchased a vehicle. Alex was professional at all times and did not pressure us in any way. He made sure we purchased the car that we wanted and best suited our needs. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Alex represents his employer with the utmost honesty and professionalism.

"My new bighorn "

Kevin was awesome to work with. I know my husband is a tough guy to crack when buying a vehicle and Kevin kept a smile on his face the whole time. We had a great experience and will diffently be back. Kevin went the extra mile when taking the tags off our old truck to wash them before placing them on the new truck. He was very pleasant. Thanks for employing someone that truly loves what they do and the customer can see it.

"New Journey..."

The Fletcher dealership is a great car dealer. Ol' Kevin Tabereaux was my sales man adn I would refer any of my friends or family to come see him. He more than took care of me and my family. Great guy and great dealership!

"Great car. great price!"

Thank you Dave Curriston for helping me find the perfect car for my family! We absolutely love the car and you made it a simple and fun experience!

"Dodge Durango"

Selection was great, pricing was honest and straight forward, gave great price for trade-in and my salesman Dave Curriston went above and beyond in presenting vehicles, communicating vehicle options, and made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. By far the best car shopping experience I've had!

Reviews of Jerimy Timi