Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

3111 East 32nd Street,
Joplin, Missouri 64804
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

Maneval, Ronyn 123
6/30/2015

"Low pressure but very helpful!"

The service at Fletcher was very professional and non-pressured. We felt we were in charge of our decision and that's very important especially when it's a big financial decision as such. We were there for at least four hours and did not feel rushed in the least!

Danny & Becky
6/27/2015

"Excellent service"

Alex Cupp was very professional & helped us find the perfect used car for a trade in. As always we got an exceptional deal & service at Frank Fletcher'

Tabby McCuistion
6/26/2015

"Best experience for buying a car that I have ever had!!!"

My Husband and I have bought many cars in the past. I had so many bad experiences that I would have an anxiety attack just pulling into a lot. As we got there everyone was very friendly. Working with Alex I was put at ease right away. There was no pushing, he listened to what we were looking for, helped us find a few choices, and just let us test drive. When it was time for the paperwork (that's when my anxiety peeks) it was the easiest, fastest, best options avlb. We did not have to wait forever. They ran the paperwork, names and numbers every way posb on 2 different cars that we liked. while we waited we were offered a drink and had a wonderful visit. All the people that were there were very helpful and respectful. I have to say this was the best experience in buying a car. Big shout out to Alex and crew for being so amazing! May God Bless You all!

datartar
6/24/2015

"Extremely Professional!"

Alex Cupp was my salesperson and I will admit, we had some criteria that is a little out of the ordinary I would assume but Alex made sure we had all of the options available to us possible. My wife is disabled and confined to a wheel chair and we had to find a car within our price range that not only was easy for her to get in and out of but could also fit her chair in the trunk and my wife also wanted leather seats. We were working on a shoe string budget and Alex rounded up the cars and immediately started checking to see if her wheelchair would fit, he narrowed those down and then he came to our house with the cars so she could step out the front door into the cars to see if she could actually get in and out of them. Alex knew everything there was to know about each that he presented and took the time to educate my wife and I about all of the features. You can't ask for more that. Once we had one picked out Billy Shaw took over and called every lending institution he could think of trying to find us financing and didn't give up until he was successful. He really worked them and got me a surprising interest rate and monthly payment ta-boot. You really can't ask for a better experience than I had today with these two fine gentleman who treated us as if we were family.

RHODEWOMAN
6/23/2015

"It was a good experience."

I was treated with courtesy and in a fair manner. The employees were friendly and answered every question that was asked. I would recommend the dealership to other people.

KUNCE

jeep owner in arkansas
6/22/2015

"Thanks for the great experience!"

Alex Cupp was our sales person. He did an excellent job of answering our questions, was patient with us while we made our decision and made himself available when we needed anything during the process of purchasing our Grand Cherokee. We would quickly recommend Alex to anyone! Thanks, Alex!

Susan
6/20/2015

"Superior service"

I had a great experience at this dealership. Alex Cupp was very helpful and professional.He is a Christian man with high standards. I would recommend Alex to anyone in need of a new or used vehicle.

Stoddardm
6/18/2015

"Excellent!"

Jason was phenominal! Not pushy and straight forward! EXACTLY what we wanted and he ended up getting us in a car that we are beyond happy with! If you go to fletcher talk to Jason :))

dj shuter
6/13/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service"

My husband and I were impressed by Tyler immediately. Neat in appearance and so personable, he greeted us immediately as we entered the lot. He quickly grasped our situation and what we were looking for and steered us to the perfect car for us! When the payment was going to be a bit more than our budget allowed, Billy Shaw was able to allow more for our trade-in and met our requirement. Completely pleasant experience from start to finish, and I cannot praise Tyler enough for his professionalism with just the right personal touch! Fletcher if fortunate to have found this young man to represent the business. I will recommend this dealership at every opportunity.

Tyler Kohley

FIGHTLIKEAGIRL.MR
6/09/2015

"Kudos Fletcher"

I am a strong and independent young woman. AND hard to please! I have never been treated with respect by a car dealer/salesman until they hit my credit. Steve was amazing. The dealer as a whole was a dream. I knew what I wanted and the price I wanted. They made it happen and delivered my car to me 60 miles away in less than two days. A++++++++ I AM A FLETCHER CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. SERVICE OR PURCHASE. I URGE YOU TO GIVE THEM A TRY... THEY WON'T LET YOU DOWN :-)

Reviews of Billy Shaw