Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Pre Owned Manager
Robert Barnes, Sales Professional, Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Robert Barnes

August 20, 2017

"Great Service from Alex"

- Jjcook24

We weren't sure if we wanted to buy new or used. Alex took the time to show us the different options on their lot. He also checked to see what was available at other Fletcher dealerships. We need up going with a new Jeep that was on their lot. We will go see Alex again when it is time to shop for a new car.

August 19, 2017

"My review"

- teresa_walker2002 Verified Customer

I was very satisfied with the people and experience. I love my car and am very happy with it. I have recommended Fletcher automotive to several people. As I was referred by a friend as well.

Michael olvera

August 16, 2017

"New car "

- Carbonstar

I recently purchased a newer car from Fletcher pre-owned and I am very satisfied. I worked with Alex Cupp and he was one of the best sales reps I have ever encountered. One thing that really stood out to me and made it a comfort table experience was his relatability. He gave me personal advice for the car. He also went out of his way to help me get a minor cosmetical aspect fixed for free and helped me with scheduling for my coating. Overall it was a wonderful experience.

Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore, Joplin, MO, 64804