Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Steve Baysinger

Jerry Hentz, Sales Professional, Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Jerry Hentz

December 08, 2016

"Salesman was professional and friendly."

- HollandBetsy65

Everyone was friendly and provided me with any information I needed about the vehicle I purchased. I didn't feel pressured in any way during the process of buying a vehicle.

December 07, 2016

"Extraordinary Service!"

- jprice417 Verified Customer

The sales woman Angelica Orahood was extraordinary, amazing, and had the best customer service I have ever seen. I felt like I was part of the family. She deserves a raise and a promotion!

December 05, 2016

"First brand new car"

- ChannyLeigh

So far I'm loving my new 2016 Jeep renegade! Thankful I had Mark as my salesmen too! He was not pushy at all, which I really appreciated that. He answered all my questions and if he didn't know the answer he was sure to find out from someone who did and got back with me in a timely manner. He was very kind, honest, and down to earth. He truly has your best interest in mind! Ask for Mark Esch you will not regret it!

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $22960