Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

3111 East 32nd Street,
Joplin, Missouri 64804
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

SFarrar2016
2/11/2016

"Alex Cupp helped me!"

Thank you Alex Cupp, you have helped me get the car that I needed. You didn't push me into anything that wouldn't work for me like the other car dealer ships was trying to do. If you want someone who is going to listen to your needs and wants, and work with you the best that he can then Alex Cupp is the way to go. This is the best car buying experience I have had yet. Thanks again Alex!

BRYANH0
2/09/2016

"Excellent Experience"

This is my 3rd vehicle from this dealership. Every time the experience was the same - excellent - even though the staff was usually different! The sales people know their vehicles thoroughly, were always polite and never pushy! When I need to upgrade my vehicle again, I will be back at Fletcher Hyundai!

Michael Olvera and Cody ?

candtclark
2/07/2016

"Chad and Tammy Clark Dodge Charger"

Alex Cupp is the best car sales man we've ever dealt with. I finally got the car I've been wanting for years and its thanks to him. Nice,friendly and gets the job done. Thank you so much Alex I love my new car. I'll go there again for my next car. I recommend Alex Cupp if your looking to buy a car. If he can't do it for you no one can. THANK YOU ALEX.

Tammy Price
1/25/2016

"buying a car"

Alex cupp is a good sales man he helped me get my car that i love i will go back to him again an i will tell my friends to go to him if they r looking for a new car or truck .. thank you Alex

Clovenz
1/23/2016

"Patient, helpful, and very resourceful"

Although we came disorganized and unprepared, our Salesman was very patient, kind, and careing, we are first time buyers and he walked us though every step as well as connected us with tons of benefits and discounts to ensure we were getting the most bang for our buck, i dont think i will go anywhere else ever again. Daven D. Was the best person i have ever met who was trying to sell a car and not cram decisions down our throat. He was very laid back but also tok control of the ourchase and really helped us makes the best decision for our family amd finances.

Daven Divine

Happy new truck owners
1/20/2016

"Great time for a Great deal"

Alex was very helpful when we picked out our new truck. He didn't try to sell us vehicles that we was not looking for. we told him that we found a truck online that was at his lot and that we would like to look at it. We got to test drive the vehicle and talk about it. Alex help us make our decision to buy a great truck. Thanks you Alex for being the most straight-forward salesman.

Big Dogs dad
1/19/2016

"3rd car purchased, always good experience with Alex"

They go out of their way to try to get you in the car you want and more than likely, that will happen. Three times so far.

conniejarvis
1/19/2016

"The Fletcher group does a great job!"

Alex never gave up trying to make the deal work. We are very happy with our new car. Made a real effort to get the payment where we need it to be.

KALEIGHPICKLE13
1/18/2016

"so great"

So friendly and helpful during every step of the way, made sure ibwasnt getting exactly what i wanted and exactly what was in my price range. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new car!!

Kodey West, Tommy

ShriverSusan
1/08/2016

"Quick in finding exactly what we were looking for."

We made up our mind we were going to trade our Dodge Minivan for an SUV on Saturday. We hit Fletcher early as well as several other dealers and found (2) SUV's we liked and continued looking the rest of the day. I truly expected our search to take two weeks. However, thanks to the help of Alex, we were able to work a good deal on the 2015 Jeep Cherokee that we had are hearts set on by the end of the day. He was friendly, courteous and efficient in making the things happen that we needed. Thank you very much for you assistance in getting our needs taken care of.

Reviews of Alex Cupp