Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

3111 East 32nd Street,
Joplin, Missouri 64804
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

Melissa Lewis
9/25/2016

"Excellent salesman"

Alex Cupp and Jim Cupp are the best! We purchased our second vehicle from Alex with Jim's help. Easy to deal with. Will recommend them to friends and family.

Jim Cupp

vwalkr
9/22/2016

"Alex was very helpful and assisted us with everything."

Bought previously owned 2015 Town and Country Limited Platinum edition, van is near perfect and well priced. It was exactly what we wanted.it is an efficient well run dealership. . Alex was great.We traveled from central Arkansas to buy this vehicle as we had a very specific vehicle we wanted. The van was ready to go when we arrived there 8/27/16, a Saturday. Alex took the time to explain the vans options.

jimide328
9/22/2016

"Sante Fe Sport"

The sales staff at Fletcher Hyundai made the car buying experience the best one we have ever had. The staff spent 7 hours with us as we test drove several vehicles and compared 7 potential models with our wish list. At the end of the day (literally), we found the vehicle we wanted at the price we needed. It was a very positive experience.

2jnayers1
9/18/2016

"Awesome experience for buying my first brand new car"

Everyone was very professional, didn't push me into something I did not want. I differently will return to buy our next new car. When I got there I was not sure what to expect and the process but Steve Baysinger explained everything and answered all my questions in regards to financing, to performance, as well as maintenance. Great place to buy a car.

lstroberts
9/14/2016

"Thanks!"

I really like the fact I wasn't pushed into something I couldn't afford or made to feel belittled because of what I could afford.

Michael Olvera

robert7br
9/12/2016

"Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!!"

Everyone was very professional and really did go over the top to please me as a new customer.Grade A+++ service all the way around.They even got me insurance thru Allstate which saved me $30 per month for total savings of 360 a year. That's like a free payment once a year.Again thank you..

Jason Brown

dave.susie
9/08/2016

"Buying a new car"

Our overall experience was very good, Good deal on the car, will recommend this dealer to family and friends. Our salesperson worked very hard to find us the best deal.

jimbrowngolfer
9/08/2016

"New Car"

We were very pleased with the dealership and we love our new Sonata very much. I recommend you to everyone I know. We will come back in the future when we need another car.

Patrick

sassie3215
9/07/2016

"Considerate & Professional"

Out of all the car purchases that I have made, the dealer made the difference. I have always bought new cars from the Nissan Dealership (Williams-Owners). I have and will continue to purchase new vehicles before a long passing period of time. I just want to request some kind of recognition for Trent Peterson. He was the reason I decided to purchase a new vehicle at Fletcher. He sold the dealership by his approach, effective people skills, and the respect that I saw the salespersons had for him. You are very fortunate to have him providing services to the public and working to ensure that the process of buying a car is a GREAT EXPERIENCE. If I would have known that car salespersons existed to this level of professionalism, I would have made the move to buy a car earlier. It was by luck that he was at a cookout, and gave me his business card. He followed up with the sale. I am so happy with the car. I have passed out several of his cards to other teachers in the building. Again, I do hope that he will be rewarded or recognized for his commitment to the Fletcher Team. He had nothing but great things to reflect about his job. Lance Smith

Trent Peterson/ Requested

judithriley93
9/07/2016

"awesome"

We are very happy with our car. And have recommended Fletcher to friends and family . Our experience was a pleasure .The staff was pleasant and friendly .

Jim Cupp