Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore
Call
Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Info
About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram strives to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our auto dealership. We are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for a Avenger, 200, Ram 1500, Compass or Journey, or other great model? We will do everything it takes to get you that model, equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car, truck or SUV in Joplin, look no further! We have a large and constantly evolving inventory of high quality used cars to serve the Joplin region. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We provide auto loans and leases in Joplin too. Our service and auto repair and auto parts and accessories departments can help get you back on the road quickly. Please visit Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 3111 East 32nd Street in Joplin, MO, and let us show you all of the services we offer.

About Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore Learn More

"surprised and overjoyed!"

Dave did what other salesmen hadn't offered to do in the past. For the last couple of years I have been thinking about trading my Durango in on a new car, but each time I was told that the color I wanted wasn't available. Dave didn't let that stop him. He asked what I wanted and found it. Dave is super friendly guy and listened to what I wanted. Now I have my very first brand new car and I'm loving it! Steve made the paperwork seem easy and the light conversation was a pleasure! I have recommended my sister come to Fletcher and talk to these two about her car needs!

Dave Curriston

"great price, great service"

Travis Kunce took great care of me yesterday and today and got me in my beautiful new (to me) SUV. very pleased with my overall experience. would recommend Fletcher at 32nd & Range Line in Joplin, MO to anybody, and especially Travis Kunce as your salesman.

Travis Kunce

"jeep patriot 2014 I love it "

He was a very well organized professional young man you need to hang on to good for customers and the dealer I love my jeep a lot

matt

"See Jerimy Timi and Krysten Weaver. Both are great!"

This is the second car we purchased from Fletcher. Jerimy Timi provided all the information we needed, and he made the purchasing experience a pleasure. Krysten Weaver expertly guided us through the operation and features of the new vehicle. I really appreciate the treatment that we received, and a special THANKS to Jerimy and Krysten. Folks like you are the backbone of a great dealership! Rating: 11 stars (out of 10 possible :)

"Wonderful experience!!!"

Kevin is an amazing salesman that treats his customers with great respect.he went above and beyond what a normal sales and would do to earn our business. He is the main reason we bought from the dealership.

"Ryan Carr is GREAT! "

My husband and I recently traded our Jeep for a more gas efficient car. Within a week of mentioning we were in the market, Ryan found exactly what we were looking for and had us test drive three different models, just to be sure we had the right one. We LOVE our new Hyundai Sonata!! Thanks, Ryan!

Ryan Carr

"Jerimy Timi is the BEST !"

I recently bought a car from Fletcher, and I just returned to Fletcher Chrysler to do a trade in for a New Chrysler. The guys are a great crew to work with ! They work real hard at being friendly and knowledgeable. I'll always return to Fletcher! Thanks Jerimy Timi, Jeremy Elick & Kevin Tabereaux!

"Dodge 150"

Pleasant & friendly . Very organize! We love our new truck. We liked the service department, and the exact truck we have been looking for. Thank you!

"trade in"

Matt was very helpful and did his best to help earn my business. I would definitely recommend Matt as a sales person for anyine I know.

"First time new car buyers"

A big thank you to Jerimy for helping us with our first new car purchase. He worked with us extensively to make sure we ended up with a great deal and a very well suited car. Great customer service all around!

Matt Phillips