Frankfort Toyota

1001 Leestown Road,
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Frankfort Toyota Info
About Frankfort Toyota

Frankfort Toyota is a family-owned and operated business. We take pride in our community and are honored to provide our services to TMMK(Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky). Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too! We attribute our entire repeat and referred customers to having built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service. No games. No gimmicks. No hassles. Call or take a short drive to Frankfort Toyota today!

About Frankfort Toyota Learn More

• Car Wash Services
love my rav
4/23/2015

"Happy"

After researching the vehicle we wanted, we found our perfect car online at Frankfort Toyota at perfect price. From the first call to Greg Woods we knew we were in good hands. He was friendly, professional, and very personable, we were at ease and never felt pushed to make a decision, he answered all questions and returned our calls promptly, we felt as if we were dealing with a trusted friend. The facility is very nice and other staff were friendly. Thank you, you've gained our loyalty and appreciation.

suzie
4/21/2015

"Patient, Courteous, Knowledgeable Christian Salesman"

Awesome salesman! After having to deal with the Louisville market in 2003, it was a pleasant surprise to find a dealer who was not only knowledgeable about all of current Toyota vehicles but the history of the models. No pressure what-so-ever! Jimmy Williams was patient and courteous letting us drive several different types of vehicles even though we told him we were not going to purchase anything that day. Of course, after shopping around that whole week, we went back to this salesman and purchased our vehicle. It was not only the best value but the best customer service we have had.

kayla2060
4/21/2015

"Great experience"

Had a great experience at Glenn Toyota. Ben is great to work with and is very easy to talk to. I will recommend Glenn Toyota and the sales people to all of my friends thanks for your help?

Jwiedo
4/20/2015

"Jimmy is the very best!"

We had a wonderful experience purchasing a new Rav4 from Jimmy. He was incredibly helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We love our new Rav and recommend Frankfort Toyota and Jimmy Williams to anyone needing a new car.

BooherD
4/20/2015

"Buying a car for our Daughter!!!"

Jimmy Williams and Elvis was great for a first time experience for our daughter to buy a car!!!! She loves the car and we are pleased with the experience!!!

Pam
4/19/2015

"A pleasure, unlike any previous car buying experience!"

The day before I came into the dealership I spoke with Sarah Mahmoud by phone and completed the financing online. Sarah asked me a few questions about what I was looking for and we set up an appointment for the next day. When I arrived at the dealership, Sarah met me at the door and showed me a couple of cars I might be interested in and we took a couple of test drives and I found the perfect Toyota Corolla. And one of the first things I said to Sarah was that I did not want to spend the whole day there!!!! Let me just say the deal was completed in 2 hours and 5 minutes AND I had a trade in. What a great all around experience. I was so dreading having to go through all the hassle and paperwork of buying a new vehicle. So I am happy to report I experienced NONE of that. Thanks Sarah.......and everyone else I spoke to during my brief visit.

toyotawoman2013
4/14/2015

"ERIC POTTER WAS PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ATTENTIVE."

ALL WERE FRIENDLY, WELCOMING , RESPONDED TO QUESTIONS I HAD AND VERY INFORMATIVE. WALK ME THROUGH THE PAPERWORK WITH EXPLANATIONS WITH EACH DOCUMENT TO BE SIGNED AND GAVE OPTIONS IN THEIR PRESENTATION REGARDING PACKAGE DEALS.

shurlwayne
4/10/2015

"FANTASTIC!"

Chris Stewart is a wonderful sales person. He is patient and answers every question and if he doesn't know the answer, he gets it for you. He is not pushy and has a very calming manner. I feel that he put me and my mother in cars that are a perfect fit for us. I appreciate Chris taking the time to show me how all the "bells and whistles" work . . . . . . and for stopping by our home to complete the paperwork. Now that's service! I look forward to working with Toyota on all our vehicle needs.

LadyofCoal
4/09/2015

"Great experience. Went above what was expected!!! "

I just bought a 2015 Toyota 4-Runner from David Burnside. He was GREAT!!! David and I talked on the phone and worked the deal out before I went to the dealership and I was very pleased. He did not call and harass me. That is one way to get me to not buy a car. He was very professional and very friendly. I would recommend David for your next new car. We were on our way to Louisville on Saturday and we stopped and looked at the vehicle and it was exactly what I was looking for so we made the deal and he came in on Sunday (his day off) for me to pick my vehicle up and to show me how to work all the gadgets. He even took it home and kept it in his garage so I didn't have to worry about it. How nice what that??? VERY!!! Thank you DAVID!!! Love my new 4-Runner!!!!

Chloebug24
4/07/2015

"Outstanding"

Exceptional service. I am a customer for life. Amazing group of people. Everyone is inviting and makes you feel comfortable. Chris is very informative. He makes sure all questions are answered and explains things well

Reviews of Sarah Mahmoud