Frankfort Toyota

1001 Leestown Road,
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Frankfort Toyota Info
About Frankfort Toyota

Frankfort Toyota is a family-owned and operated business. We take pride in our community and are honored to provide our services to TMMK(Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky). Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too! We attribute our entire repeat and referred customers to having built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service. No games. No gimmicks. No hassles. Call or take a short drive to Frankfort Toyota today!

About Frankfort Toyota Learn More

1,475 Dealership Reviews
Future Customer
8/20/2016

"Future customer"

I went with a friend who was looking for a good used car. Ashleigh Hudson was the consultant. She was friendly, patient, and helpful. She and Bill Gaines made the experience as stress-free as possible, answering all questions and going over everything in a clear way. When I am looking for my next car I plan to start at Frankfort Toyota with Ashleigh.

carbuyer
8/20/2016

"No Better or Worse than Other Dealerships"

Bought a Kia Soul. Having dealt with numerous dealerships in the past no better or worse than the others. Price could have been better. Really don't like purchasing cars.

Hopeful husky
8/16/2016

"Fourth Time Is Still A Charm"

This is the fourth time I have purchased a car from Frankfort Toyota and as before it was a new and wonderful experience. I admit that I hadn't planned to buy a car and only agreed to a test drive to appease my wife. Then we were met by a bright faced salesperson, Ashleigh Hudson, whose sweet and enthusiastic nature managed to change my mind. She assisted us with our test drive and the entire purchasing process. She was nice, apologetic, and understanding as we were her first Toyota customers. Later she and Skeet Tuttle helped us learn and appreciate our new Rav4 Hybrid making the entire buying experience a successful one. I would like to thank both of them and the entire sales, management, and service departments for their wonderful and professional performances.

Ashleigh Hudson

KaBeTundra
8/15/2016

"Chris provided the perfect buying experience,"

Chris Stewart provided the perfect buying experience. Courteous and helpful from the time we walked into the dealership and drove out in our new Tundra. Our questions were answered, the options were explained, and done in a manner that not once did we feel pressured. THAT is such a welcome experience. We have come back to Frankfort Toyota for years because of the staff and service,( Beth is our service buddy) .

Davids2016XLE

"Thanks Frankfort Toyota!"

Want to thank Bill Spillman and his team for providing great customer service in the purchase of our 2016 Camry XLE. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with this purchase and made the process easy. He has many years of experience in his background and he made the experience very personable. Thanks again

Jessica jones

Blondie46

"Outstanding!"

Had not bought a car in 15 years. Knew I wanted either a Honda Pilot or a Toyota Highlander. Spent about a month going from dealer to dealer. I started with Frankfort Toyota and ended with them. Bill Spillman was the sales person. Of all the sales persons encountered, Bill was the most knowledgeable and courteous. Even after the sale was complete, he spent loads of time with follow up..Bought a 2016 Highlander and so far the car has met expectations and then some. Everyone at Frankfort Toyota including Elvis Davis, the new car manager, were helpful and professional.

starbucks lady

"Frankfort Toyota "

I have not bought a car in over 12 years but the service I received this week was over the top. My sales rep was Greg Woods and he was just outstanding. I felt like I was the only one buying a car, no pressure (which I liked). Answered all my questions and I felt he was genuinely honest. I felt like I got a good deal. When I got back to work, he had already called and set up my insurance so I did not have to do that myself (loved that). I took my car back this morning to have the coating put on, Mr Woods was waiting for me. Very attentive. Just an excellent experience.

Eric Clark

slbsilver13
8/11/2016

"outstanding "

Skeet Tuttle went above and beyond. I told what I wanted,expected as a payment and she produced exactly what I wanted. I walked in to pick up vehicle and it was all in order. Took a matter of a few minutes and I was driving away. Skeet is tops! I will definitely go back to Skeet and Toyota of Frankfort!

megan1995
8/08/2016

"Made Car Shopping a Breeze!"

Typically when I go car shopping, it's a two week process of going back and forth to dealerships checking their prices and inventory. I try and get the best deal possible telling dealerships what other ones are offering to hopefully lower their prices. When I went to Toyota on Frankfort, I test drove a similar Prius to what was in the show room and then expected to leave and go to the other Toyota dealers around town. When I told them I had to think about it and come back, they asked what it would take to make me stay and do the deal right then and there. I told them a price and they matched it right there! Will definitely go back!!

Trukfan
8/08/2016

"2016 Tacoma purchase "

Sales people were very knowledgeable and helpful. Tacoma is great truck! Beautiful paint and body fit. We would recommend this dealer to everyone looking for a quality Toyota product.

1 - 10 of 1,475 results