Frankfort Toyota

Chris Stewart

December 10, 2016

"Skeet Tuttle"

- Chuck Willis

Incredibly professional and helpful. Took the time to know what I was looking for and did her best to meet those needs. I would recommend Skeet to anyone in central Kentucky. Understanding one's wants/needs sometimes seems like a lost art but Skeet took the time to do so and was the epitome of a professional. I will surely contact Ms. Tuttle for my next car need.

December 10, 2016

"Above and beyond"

- Kyofky

We have purchased 5 Toyotas from Frankfort Toyota with several different salesmen and they have always been thorough and patient with us. Our last saleman, Jimmy Williams went above and beyond. We ordered body side moldings and decided to leave the vehicle at the dealer until they came in and could be installed. When it was apparent they weren't coming in soon, Jimmy delivered my car to our house even though we live 25 miles away. When the moldings do come in, he promised to come back, take my car in, then bring it back to us when it's through. I can text him with questions about the vehicle I come up with later. We will definitely return to Frankfort Toyota for our next purchase.

December 09, 2016

"Always superb "

- Ebaldwin37

I have been a costumer of Toyota for several years and they never cease to amaze me. I have bought/leased several vehicles from Chris Stewart and have always felt like I was getting the best deal there was. Chris has always made my experience pleasurable.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $22167