Frankfort Toyota

1001 Leestown Road,
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Frankfort Toyota Info
About Frankfort Toyota

Frankfort Toyota is a family-owned and operated business. We take pride in our community and are honored to provide our services to TMMK(Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky). Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too! We attribute our entire repeat and referred customers to having built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service. No games. No gimmicks. No hassles. Call or take a short drive to Frankfort Toyota today!

About Frankfort Toyota Learn More

• Car Wash Services
  • Free Starbucks Coffee
  • Free Poppy's Donuts
  • Free Poppy's Cookies
1,410 Dealership Reviews
Chris srewart

"Best salesman ever"

My husband and I recently went to the Toyota dealership In Frankfort. We always deal with chris because he is not pushy and is very patient ( we test drive a bunch of cars) Recently we were interested In a used car and he came in on his day off, showed us the cars, and stayed passed closing time. The people at frankfort Toyota are very nice and aim to please. Thank you so much for a pleasant visit.

Anna373

"Camry fan"

Considering I've been a Toyota fan for years it was an easy decision to stop in Frankfort Toyota for my next vehicle. They had services my RAV4 for a number of years. Sarah Mahmoud made it easy. She was helpful and I know I can call her if I need too.

Jeep Family

"Daughter car"

Came here looking for the 13 jeep and we purchased it for our daughter. Sarah was helpful and knowledgable. She even got us out on time for my wife to get to work. Would highly recommend.

heights
5/22/2016

"ANOTHER outstanding experience"

This is the third vehicle we've purchased from Frankfort Toyota and we will plan on coming back the next time because we have always received exceptional, outstanding service. This time we purchased a Sienna with Jimmie Williams. He was wonderful to work with! He balanced being an informative and attentive sales associate perfectly. Sometimes sales associates don't know when you need their guidance and when you need them to step back so you can discuss/think about a possible purchase. He made us feel comfortable and very well taken care of. Once again we had a wonderful experience in the facility and with the sales associate. We would recommend Jimmie to anyone looking to buy a Toyota (and we'd recommend a Toyota at Frankfort for anyone we knew looking for a vehicle)!

Joe1000
5/22/2016

"Definitely worth the short drive from Lexington!"

Greg Woods was great and I really appreciated the lack of sales "games". Very straightforward, fair and friendly. No tricks and didn't waste my time. Did an excellent job of following up and making sure everything met expectations. Bill Gaines did a great job of explaining the financial paperwork and making sure we had a good sales experience. It's clear this dealership is committed to providing good service and making long-term customers.

Curry@123
5/21/2016

"Great experience"

Awesome sales people. Chris Stewart was very helpful and answered all my question. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. I was very satisfied with the payoff of my car and the price of my new car. And i am a very satisfied customer and will be a returning customer.

kydessa
5/18/2016

"Drove almost two hours away for better service and deal"

I have a Toyota dealer in my hometown that could not beat the price, first of all, on the BRAND NEW Toyota Corolla I bought. Second, the dealer who contacted me in my hometown was very rude to me when I told him I found a better deal in Frankfort, speaking ill of Frankfort's dealership. Greg NEVER spoke negatively about my hometown dealer and was very nice and helpful on the phone prior to our meeting, during the meeting, and all follow ups since. The entire dealership staff was top notch, professional, and helpful. Greg sat in my new car with me for over half an hour to show me how to work the new technology I had no clue about. I recommend them to anyone. If I ever decide to buy another car, it will be here.

J & L
5/14/2016

"Truly exceptional"

Truly exceptional. Steve is very friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone in the dealership is extremely friendly and helpful. This is by far the best buying experience we have had for a new vehicle purchase.

Mr.Mo
5/14/2016

"You are in a good hands at Frankfort Toyota "

Frankfort Toyota is a good place to buy a car because they hire good people like Sarah Mahmoud to work for them. I took my Corolla for a service and while I was there , I decided to shop for a new Sienna, Sarah Mahmoud made it very easy to get all the information I need, she was very helpful, she was informative and she valued my time, she made my experience very pleasant, so I recommended for any one who is looking for a Toyota to go to Frankfort Toyota and ask for Sarah Mahmoud, they know how to treat their customer and they value your time without any pushing.

T.Ray
5/11/2016

"Rav4 Purchase"

This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought here. By far the best place I have bought vehicles. Jimmy Williams is a top notch Salesperson. He knows the vehicle's he is selling as in value,features and funtions, Bill Gaines handled the paperwork and financing he is great to work with. Super Job Guy's Love my Rav4

1 - 10 of 1,410 results