Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Good

Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC
Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info

"Don called me and once he found out how upside down I..."

Don called me and once he found out how upside down I was, didn't want to talk to me. I'll remember that when I'm in a better situation.

"This is the WORST dealership I have ever dealt with. The..."

This is the WORST dealership I have ever dealt with. The finance manager "Q" because Quinton is apparently too professional, argued with me over the phone and then hung up on me. When I called back very annoyed he continued to have an attitude with me. "Q" asked us for documents proving the address for both of us - we told him from the beginning that everything to that address was in my name and he said not a problem until the papers were signed and then it was a huge deal and of course totally our fault. Without the documents the bank could not verify the address for both of us. He said if they could not we had to find other means to finance or return the truck. By this point I said fine I'll bring the truck now but you will need to return the money and the truck we traded in - then of course we could not return the truck, it wasn't an option , and we better produce the paperwork. Why? Because wonderful "Q" had already sold of the truck we traded. Wonderful dealership right! A year later the truck has been traded and I received a letter regarding the GAP insurance refund. I called the dealership to ask what they needed for us to recover the refund. I faxed everything they asked for and was told it would be up to 30 days and that I would be called when the check was ready to PICK UP. Three weeks went by so I called to check on the status - the lady that handles the GAP refunds spoke with me to verify my address I told her they had left out the apartment number. She said she would add it and the check would be MAILED that week. Another week and a half goes by so I called AGAIN to make sure it was mailed and not lost in the mail somewhere. The same lady said she was waiting on me to fax her proof of my address. I told her she never told me I needed that. Her reply oh okay well I'll have it out this week.. DISORGANIZED, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL - BASICALLY HORRIBLE.

GAP Insurance refund manager

"Drove from Columbia S.C to make the purchase and it was..."

Drove from Columbia S.C to make the purchase and it was worth the trip in every way. Wish we had dealers in my home town that were as fair with their pricing and trade-in allowances. I will definitely make the drive again when it's time to make another purchase.

Brett,Thomas,Mr.Franklin 3

"Franklin was recommended to me for a purchase of a..."

Franklin was recommended to me for a purchase of a "good used car", by my local mechanic. He said they were trust worthy, solid, and cared about their customers. I was leary as dealerships are many times a little higher in price. However, they worked with me, within my budget, gave me a fair trade-in value, a wonderful used Pontiac, and their sales staff went out of their way to make it all easy for me. The sales rep, Kate Powell, even went so far as to take a small accessary part off of my trade-in (which I was close to tears about getting rid of as we had gone almost 400,000 miles together) and with a bow attached gave me something physical to always remember my truck by. In other words they cared about me, even though I was not one of their customers who could afford a top of the line new vehicle from them, it did not matter to them what I bought, it mattered that I was their customer. When I had a service issue, within 45 days of purchase of my vehicle. They did something remarkable for any business these days. They stood by their words, not their piece of paper. The service issue was not one that would have been covered by the warranty, but Lamar, during my purchase, told me he had gone through the car "with a fine tooth comb", and he promised me it was solid, reliable, and something I could count on. I took him at his word, and when this problem occured he did NOT say what most others would say, "well, it is a common part, there was no way of knowing, it is not covered, I am sorry but..." INSTEAD, he looked me in the eye and said "I'm sorry, don't worry, we will take care of you, I give you my word....." Now, I assumed that this meant that they would give me a good discount for repairing the car, but instead Lamar stood by his words to me from the beginning, and made it right. I know that they cannot do this for every issue or part, I do not expect this, but it was wonderful to have a group of people CARE about what they said to me, to back it up with deeds, to go out of their way to make the car right, and to make me happy and confident with the choice I made in purchasing from them. I know of few others, in any business, who would do what the Franklin team did. All my future vehicle purchases will be made from Franklin Chevrolet, and their wonderful, customer oriented team.

Lamar, Chris, Paul

"Did not buy my cruze at franklins but the service Dept is..."

Did not buy my cruze at franklins but the service Dept is great paul cowart is nice and gives you a welcome feeling every time you come in. there fast and pleasent so i will keep haveing my car seviced here

paul cowart

"I took my car in to have routine servicing. All of the..."

I took my car in to have routine servicing. All of the employees were nice and friendly. I was offered coffee and cookies while I waited. Everyone made what is usually an aggravating necessity into a very pleasant experience. I will definietly continue to take my car to Franklin Chevrolet for all my needs.

Technician 1119

"I travel about 30 miles for this dealer to service both..."

I travel about 30 miles for this dealer to service both of my vehicles. A previous dealer always seemed to find things wrong with my vehicle and wanted to fix them at a substantial fee. This dealer is always looking for ways to keep my vehicle in top shape and they do it at reasonable prices.

Paul

"Had tires rotated and dealer left all lug nuts loose. I..."

Had tires rotated and dealer left all lug nuts loose. I didn't find out until one nut came off and I noticed the car was not steering right. Check the wheels and lug nuts on all four wheels had not been tighten. Had the oil changed and checked the oil a few days later and noticed it was down a quart. The car had never used oil before. I added oil to put the dip stick at the full mark and I have checked it several times since I added the oil and weeks and it is still on the full mark.