Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

106 Northside Drive East, Statesboro, Georgia 30458

Shayne Harkins, Sales Professional, Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Shayne Harkins

Sales Professional
Jesus (Jesse) Guerra, Sales Professional , Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Jesus (Jesse) Guerra

Minnie Cooper

September 02, 2017

"Outstanding "

- Kenyetta

They got me in an out with my going price!! Overall I was satisfied with their service and making me comfortable with everything!!! Thank you

Jesus (Jesse) Guerra
Quicton Mitchell

September 01, 2017

"Always been a Ford Guy, until now!"

- BGB

Stopped in to see what my options were, as I was undecided on which truck I ultimately wanted (Ford,Chevy or Ram 3/4 ton truck.) I have always been a Ford guy, driving an 03 F250, which has been a great truck, just time to upgrade. I spoke with Mr. Shayne, he was very professional, friendly and easy to talk to. He showed me several options and got me into my new 2017 Chevy 2500 HD, I am very happy with the truck, as it is a big upgrade from my Xlt model as far as options. Experience was great and Shayne was a pleasure to work with!

Shayne Harkins

August 30, 2017

"Top Notch!"

- Happynewtruckowner

Justin and the crew at Franklin Chevrolet did a great job! From my first visit, Justin made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. He went above and beyond to find me the truck I was looking for. Would highly recommend Justin and Franklin Chevrolet.

Justin Dyal