Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Payton Crosby

February 25, 2017

"excellent "

- Jimmy Jenkins

Everything was excellent couldn't ask for any better.we loved the service they offered.price and everything was what we were looking for thanks for all the help y'all offered.

February 24, 2017

"Great Experience"

- tag1399

Shayne was a great salesman to work with and provided fast, friendly service. I came to Franklin Chevrolet from North Carolina due to Shayne and Brett's responsiveness and willingness to make the right deal. We completed the entire deal remotely and I simply came down, Shayne was ready for me and I signed the papers, and drove away with my new truck! It was a great experience and I will recommend Franklin to my friends, even with the long distance.

February 20, 2017

"Wonderful Customer Service"

- annieroof

Tiffany has been such a tremendous help to my family when purchasing our last two vehicles. On both occasions we had a general idea of what we wanted but didn't have a specific car in mind. Tiffany was extremely patient and didn't try to push anything on us that we didn't want or need. She listened to us and then guided us to the perfect cars within our price range. It was, hands-down, the best experience we've ever had buying a car.

New 2017 GMC Acadia, $44245