Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Statesboro, Georgia 30458
Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Info

Zoey1993
3/29/2016

"DO NOT GO TO FRANKLIN CHEVROLET IN STATESBORO"

Friday, March 25, I went to Franklin Chevrolet in Statesboro to have some minor cosmetic touch ups done on my 2015 Impala, which I recently purchased from them. While I was at the dealership, a finance manager, Chris, stopped me to say he had some things he needed to go over with me. Chris went on to say that I owed Franklin Chevrolet $1000 as a down payment. I was confused by this seeing as I had bought my car almost a month ago and my paperwork had been processed that day with an agreement of no money down as well as Franklin Chevrolet telling me that I had been approved by a lender the day of my purchase. Not having $1000 just lying around to give to them, I said I didn’t know what they wanted me to do. It almost came down to them just taking the car back even though they approved and processed my paper work for the initial agreement the day I came and bought the car. They said they didn’t have any more options for me other than I had to pay the $1000. We asked Chris why we weren’t notified about the charge earlier, since I had bought the car almost a month ago, and he said it was because of a loss in the family, but I have to believe that Chris isn’t the only finance manager available at the dealership and that they just let my account slip between the cracks. If a recent car buyer needs to be notified of a change with their bank or paperwork, they should be notified in a timely manner, and not just in passing on a Friday evening. This was my first car buying experience; needless to say I was a little timid to finance but trusted what Chris had told me when I had initially financed that day. After going through a whirlwind of emotions Friday afternoon I can honestly say I will never do business with Franklin Chevrolet of Statesboro ever again. They were shady, and uncaring of my particular situation. They also did not want to take responsibility for their mistake and wanted to make it my fault. If I had known that a down payment was required, I would have been happy to take care of it the day I bought the car. Don’t do business with Franklin Chevrolet. They take advantage of their customers, they don’t take responsibility for their actions, and they don’t give straightforward answers to legitimate questions. This all leads me to believe that Franklin Chevrolet doesn’t care about their customers.

Chris

AlGMCNOW
12/26/2015

"Bought 2 vehicles at Franklin Chevrolet in 28 days"

I had a 2009 Saturn Aura that was rear ended and it was classified as a total loss. I also owned a 2014 Ford FX2 Crew Cab I purchased in late November 2014. But with all the service support issues with the Ford. I knew a Chevy was going to be bought to replace the Saturn. I went to Franklin Chevrolet, since the Salesman who sold me the Saturn 5 years ago worked there. He was pleasant to work with and we made a great deal with the Saturn in 2010. This time he dealt with me in the same pleasant professional way on Oct 2 and we made a cash deal on a 2015 Malibu 2 lt. My wife and I love the car. It had an electronics issue on the first drive and Franklin scheduled it into the service center and repaired it to my satisfaction. 4000 miles later and it is a great car. Due to all the "customer is to blame" issues I had on the Ford FX2, I was fed up with the truck after 11 months. After getting the truck back from the South Carolina Ford dealer on Oct 30, I drove it straight to Franklin Chevrolet and traded it for a 2015 GMC Sierra SLT Crew Cab. It was a pleasant straight forward deal with financing that we made. I felt I got the best deal for the 11 month old truck. The GMC is such a smooth riding truck compared to the trade in. We have put 3000 miles on the truck with no issues arising. Great truck, Great Salesman and Great dealership. ps: you can see my 1 star reviews on JC Lewis and OC Welch on this site and yp.com

Larry Bazemore

davi911
8/08/2015

"Yes, I would recommend two things Joshua and Kenny!- "

I have over the year’s purchased many of trucks, cars and even Vans. I have dealt with many dealerships sales associates. However I must say until I met the team of Joshua and Kenny at Franklin I truly had never believed in such a thing as a truehearted well-directed and compassionate sale individual. In fact Joshua and Kenny both asked me not to use the verbiage "sales" but Joshua asked me to use the term "Customer services associate” with one purpose in mind to do what ever needed to be done to see I was made happy" I have to say that is just what Joshua and Kenny both did. They had a great team effort, in how they helped each other like a well-oiled machine to speed the process up for me. One would get certain aspect done while the other either stayed with me or was doing something to ensure the situation was fast, easy and to my liking. They could not have done a better Job! That was until an individual who represented himself as the sales Manager "wow" that was the point it started to slip. From the moment he opened his mouth and could not make eye contact with me I new he was the one who was going to try to destroy what was so nicely teamed up to the perfect situation. He sat across at the desk and talked to me..... I am sorry talked down to be for about 2-3 minutes all of this short time never once looking me in the eyes or really telling me any more then I had already been told by Kenny and Joshua. I was totally taken back I started off with these two individuals that represented not only themselves and each other but the business in such a professional manner I was thrilled. Until the individual that introduced himself as the Sales manager, I guess had to come in and put his 3 minutes of BS on the table. Needles to say I did buy the vehicle and asked Both Joshua and Kenny If I could avoid any more contact with this individual “Brett” and go straight into see one of the finance People Chris was his name, both Joshua and Kenny assured me they would see this happened ASAP and asked if in the short time I had to hold if they could get me anything. Despite the fact that I said No, Joshua Still insisted I take a bottle of water. That he seemed to go to another room to get, and said “think of it this way you will have it for the ride home.” Proceeding to finalizing the paper work. Bothe Kenny and Joshua waited for me. Took the time needed to go over the car with me. Thanked me for sticking with both of them, oh made sure the car was clean and gassed up. They told me both hoped I could over look the small situation and come back offering me a card and a service card. Oh, not to forget this was after they took me to service are and introduced me to “Paul” who I believe was the service manager and very nice. I have to say, If I did not know better I would have to say Joshua had and amazing customer services ability that he showed me that he had inherited not from the car business but from something more with people and Kenny had a great understanding the vehicle and how the paper work needed to be done and explained. I will be back that is a 100% however I will be sure to ask to not have to deal with the Sales manager. He was simply just a very unfriendly individual who needed People skills from his Staff! Now for every one else I met Grade A++++ Thank you Kenny and Joshua - David

Kenny, Joshua, Chris

Dirk T
12/26/2014

"2014 2500HD Diesel Awesome Service"

My company runs a fleet of trucks and I cannot say enough how these folks give you great service after the sale. Every place is giving deals but it's after the sale when you have an issue that makes me come back here. Friendly staff, great service writers and they follow up to make sure a nagging issue is resolved to my satisfaction. That's a 5 Star Dealership.

Quicton Mitchell, Chris Kennedy

dmpaige
5/04/2013

"Don called me and once he found out how upside down I..."

Don called me and once he found out how upside down I was, didn't want to talk to me. I'll remember that when I'm in a better situation.

Don Sweeny

ASHB
3/12/2013

"This is the WORST dealership I have ever dealt with. The..."

This is the WORST dealership I have ever dealt with. The finance manager "Q" because Quinton is apparently too professional, argued with me over the phone and then hung up on me. When I called back very annoyed he continued to have an attitude with me. "Q" asked us for documents proving the address for both of us - we told him from the beginning that everything to that address was in my name and he said not a problem until the papers were signed and then it was a huge deal and of course totally our fault. Without the documents the bank could not verify the address for both of us. He said if they could not we had to find other means to finance or return the truck. By this point I said fine I'll bring the truck now but you will need to return the money and the truck we traded in - then of course we could not return the truck, it wasn't an option , and we better produce the paperwork. Why? Because wonderful "Q" had already sold of the truck we traded. Wonderful dealership right! A year later the truck has been traded and I received a letter regarding the GAP insurance refund. I called the dealership to ask what they needed for us to recover the refund. I faxed everything they asked for and was told it would be up to 30 days and that I would be called when the check was ready to PICK UP. Three weeks went by so I called to check on the status - the lady that handles the GAP refunds spoke with me to verify my address I told her they had left out the apartment number. She said she would add it and the check would be MAILED that week. Another week and a half goes by so I called AGAIN to make sure it was mailed and not lost in the mail somewhere. The same lady said she was waiting on me to fax her proof of my address. I told her she never told me I needed that. Her reply oh okay well I'll have it out this week.. DISORGANIZED, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL - BASICALLY HORRIBLE.

GAP Insurance refund manager, Quicton Mitchell

Lunsford williams
1/28/2013

"Drove from Columbia S.C to make the purchase and it was..."

Drove from Columbia S.C to make the purchase and it was worth the trip in every way. Wish we had dealers in my home town that were as fair with their pricing and trade-in allowances. I will definitely make the drive again when it's time to make another purchase.

Brett,Thomas,Mr.Franklin 3, Thomas Williams, Brett Harkins

LaBennett
10/16/2012

"Franklin was recommended to me for a purchase of a..."

Franklin was recommended to me for a purchase of a "good used car", by my local mechanic. He said they were trust worthy, solid, and cared about their customers. I was leary as dealerships are many times a little higher in price. However, they worked with me, within my budget, gave me a fair trade-in value, a wonderful used Pontiac, and their sales staff went out of their way to make it all easy for me. The sales rep, Kate Powell, even went so far as to take a small accessary part off of my trade-in (which I was close to tears about getting rid of as we had gone almost 400,000 miles together) and with a bow attached gave me something physical to always remember my truck by. In other words they cared about me, even though I was not one of their customers who could afford a top of the line new vehicle from them, it did not matter to them what I bought, it mattered that I was their customer. When I had a service issue, within 45 days of purchase of my vehicle. They did something remarkable for any business these days. They stood by their words, not their piece of paper. The service issue was not one that would have been covered by the warranty, but Lamar, during my purchase, told me he had gone through the car "with a fine tooth comb", and he promised me it was solid, reliable, and something I could count on. I took him at his word, and when this problem occured he did NOT say what most others would say, "well, it is a common part, there was no way of knowing, it is not covered, I am sorry but..." INSTEAD, he looked me in the eye and said "I'm sorry, don't worry, we will take care of you, I give you my word....." Now, I assumed that this meant that they would give me a good discount for repairing the car, but instead Lamar stood by his words to me from the beginning, and made it right. I know that they cannot do this for every issue or part, I do not expect this, but it was wonderful to have a group of people CARE about what they said to me, to back it up with deeds, to go out of their way to make the car right, and to make me happy and confident with the choice I made in purchasing from them. I know of few others, in any business, who would do what the Franklin team did. All my future vehicle purchases will be made from Franklin Chevrolet, and their wonderful, customer oriented team.

Lamar, Chris, Paul, Chris Tucker, Paul Cowart

chris.coleman.376
9/10/2012

"Did not buy my cruze at franklins but the service Dept is..."

Did not buy my cruze at franklins but the service Dept is great paul cowart is nice and gives you a welcome feeling every time you come in. there fast and pleasent so i will keep haveing my car seviced here

paul cowart, Paul Cowart

jadotson
8/29/2012

"I took my car in to have routine servicing. All of the..."

I took my car in to have routine servicing. All of the employees were nice and friendly. I was offered coffee and cookies while I waited. Everyone made what is usually an aggravating necessity into a very pleasant experience. I will definietly continue to take my car to Franklin Chevrolet for all my needs.

Technician 1119