Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Shayne Harkins, Sales Professional, Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Sales Professional
Minnie Cooper, Sales, Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Minnie Cooper

Jesus (Jesse) Guerra, Sales Professional , Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Jesus (Jesse) Guerra

Sales Professional
Quicton  Mitchell, Finance Manager, Franklin Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Quicton Mitchell

May 17, 2017

"Mr. Shayne Harkins/Salesman"

- Deb

Mr. Harkins was very helpful and worked to make the purchase of my vehicle pleasant and affordable. He stayed in contact with me and was willing to work with us in any way possible. He explained in detail about our On-Star trial and answered all questions. Mr. Harkins is an excellent salesman and will go the extra mile needed to get you into a vehicle that you can work with financially.

May 16, 2017

"Spectacular service "

- Fore06

Mrs. Cooper provided our family with exceptional service. She was friendly, attentive and extremely patient. She was also very knowledgeable and thorough in providing information on vehicle options. I highly recommend you visit Mrs. Cooper if you are looking for a vehicle without the hassle. We have already encouraged close friends and family to see her today!

Minnie Cooper

May 10, 2017

"Car purchase made easy"

- Biily5564

I recently bought a certified GM chevy Cruze from Franklin Chevrolet and could not have been happier with the experience. I was helped by Shayne Harkins. I told him what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay and he did the rest. Within a day or two he contacted me with a list of options and went over all the pros and cons of each vehicle. Once we had it narrowed down to a couple of cars he researched each car and informed me of their history which was extremely helpful in giving me confidence that I chose the best vehicle. He helped me learn about all the options my car had and showed me how to work them. A couple of days after buying the vehicle I was having trouble with my xm radio. I called Shayne and he arranged to meet me at my house and straightened it all out. Now that is service! I would recommend Franklin Chevrolet to anybody looking to buy a car.

Quicton Mitchell