Franklin KIA

1413 Murfreesboro Road,
Franklin, Tennessee 37067
Franklin KIA Info
About Franklin KIA

Welcome to Universal Kia Franklin. We are part of the Universal Kia Automotive Group, which has 3 locations in the Nashville area. We are conveniently located just off of Interstate 65, exit 65 in Franklin, TN. We sell new and pre-owned KIA's. We also sell and service pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models. Universal KIA Franklin offers one of the largest authorized service centers for Kia cars in the Nashville area. We also sell tires at discount prices so if you want to protect your family with the correct tires for any Kia model, have the factory trained technicians and Universal KIA Franklin assist you.

About Franklin KIA Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

James Strang
6/09/2015

"James Strang"

Staff is great, Stephen, and Sylvia and the finance manager. They went above and beyond to get me in a car. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Sylvia

TonyG931
2/12/2015

"useless"

We would give this place 0 stars if we could. We applied for credit and inquired on a Kia Soul. We received an auto reply email from Jonathan Underwood saying the Internet sales manager will call right after the dealership opened the next day they never called.. We tried to get more information on their chat feature. None of them were helpful in getting information on financing or the car. The chat people were basically useless asking us things we did not want to know.They kept telling us we will have the Internet sales manager call us ASAP, they never called. We also saw they added a $2500 AMV (adjusted market value) just because. So we got tired of waiting and bought a Ford at Sloan Ford in Columbia. Where we had easy financing and fast service. We will never inquire about a car at Universal Kia again.

NicnBarry
1/04/2015

"The BEST car buying experience!!"

Andrae was AWESOME!! I usually despise car shopping- I have no patience for haggling and the hurry up and wait game! I had found the car I wanted online, called Andrae and told him which one I was looking at, walked in and it was DONE!! I have been a Kia owner for 12+ years and this is BY FAR the best Kia Dealership I have ever dealt with!!

Andrae McCarter

kristianna.jobbitt
10/30/2014

"Fantastic!!"

My experience with Kia was amazing, and I believe that all had to do with my dealer Billy Bidwell.. You could not ask to be dealing with a better person.. He did not give up on helping me get my new car even when I had given up, he made it happen.

Linda Clayborn
10/16/2014

"Outstanding!"

Matthew the sales man was great! Matthew helped me in getting a new car in August 2014, after a previous automobile accident. He was so helpful during my difficult time, and explained things very thouroughly. The price was great. I love my Kia Forte. Thank you so much Matthew and Universal Kia Franklin, you are awesome! Sincerely, Linda Clayborn.

Matthew

BoyceC
9/19/2014

"Epitomize What Customer Service Should Be = Refreshing"

Dani, made my experience of letting go of my BMW Z-4 that I had enjoyed for 11 years go much more smoothly than I thought it would be. I love my new 2014 Kia Forte5 EX in Metallic Bronze. If you're in the Nashville area, in the market for a car and you are tired of the usual hard nose car salesman pitch that so many of us are accustom, then Dani (Danielle) Seals is the lady you must ask for at Universal Kia of Franklin. I hate the whole car thing but found this dealership refreshing. Dani epitomizes what customer service. Jason, the floor manager should be given a medal for patience for the time he took explaining the financial. Tracy Davis' was superb in teaching me my car’s features: he went above and beyond to adjusting my deal when it was realized one of the fees should not have been charged; now how awesome is that! My experience with this dealership is the staff works as a team and patiently took the time to listen to my wants and desires to help me find the right car and deal; at no time did I feel that I was annoying anyone like I have at other dealerships … it doesn't get better than that especially when it comes to a car dealership; and I'm sure you all have had one of those not so pleasant experiences!

Dani (Danielle) Seals, Jason the new floor manager

Kevin.a.benson1
9/01/2014

"Bait & Switch"

Tried the old Bait & Switch with me. CLASSIC tactic. Lured me in by falsely answering questions about a car listed on the internet (which would have been a good deal) but mysteriously couldn't produce that car for 2 hours! Really? You can't find one car on your single lot? Only car marked that price. No police report, no car, and no sales receipt. We're not talking about a wallet or keys, but a 2 ton car! The entire time they were attempting to "find" the advertised car they kept pushing other cars of the same model but increasing extras and cost! Then they lied to my face about their tactic when I confronted them. NEVER GO THERE! Not if you want to know you honestly got the best deal. Shameful and deplorable tactics. I was SOOOOOOOO disappointed.

Robert (new salesman)

peggyjean65
8/30/2014

"Customer Service"

My husband Ken and I had been discussing whether or not it was time to buy another Lincoln or look at the Kia K900. We had a 2011 Lincoln MKS which had many of the features as the New Kia we were looking at. Billy immediately came outside when my husband, sister and I pulled up. No pressure at all he was kinda chit chatting and got to know us a little bit. I felt like I had know him all my life. He is one of the most friendly, professional car saleman I have ever met. We went for a test drive and we ask him if he knew where we could find a Dairy Crème and he said heck no but find one and we'll go. We made a decision as soon as we got there and talked to Billy and he showed us all the new features which had a lot more than our Lincoln. I haven't driven it yet because my husband has already familiar with all the cool features. I am going to drive it next week. Billy even said he was bringing his girlfriend to see our cows. He is just an amazing man and a great car saleman. I would recommend Kia in Franklin to anyone who wants to buy a new car. He and Tracy have called us several times just to say hi and see if we need anything. So happy with our New Car. Thanks, I've met a friend for life. Feel like he's family. Sincerely, Peggy Davis

Brendaroberts54
8/20/2014

"Great service"

Billy was awesome. Listened to what we wanted and got it at a great price. Would highly recommend Billy to everyone. Thank for taking great care of us.

traceycatherine
8/20/2014

"SOUL MATE"

I actually walked into the KIA dealership with all intentions of "just looking". I was convinced that I was getting a VW from down the road. I can honestly say that, as much as I LOVE my new car, it was without a doubt, the AMAZING customer service that sold us! We were treated with the utmost respect, courtesy & kindness. We were definitely made to feel as if WE were important to them. Our needs and our desires were met and we are now very happily cruising in our fabulous new KIA SOUL and LOVING IT!!! Thank you to everyone at UNIVERSAL KIA Franklin, you guys ROCK!!!

Reviews of Vince Davis