Franklin KIA

Internet Sales Consultant

November 12, 2016

"Kia Optima Purchase"

- Tonyw2016

I recently purchased aKia Optima EX from Franklin Kia. My sales person was Silvia . The purchasing experience was great. No pressure sale and Silvia was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I feel I received a fair price for my trade and the vehicle price was fair as well

August 25, 2016

"Great right up to the end!"

- Randy S.

Started out great... ended horribly. Went in on a Sunday afternoon to look for a Cadenza, but the salesman (Steve Kretzer, who was outstanding) directed me to a recently traded in top-of-the-line low mileage K900. Wow, what a car, and the deal they offered which was about $600 off the Internet Price (about $35,000!), so I placed a deposit on the car to consummate the deal and pick it up on Monday when my wife got home from work. Arrived Monday evening, completed the paperwork in the business office with Frank Porter (super guy!), wrote the check as it was a cash deal, and went to the showroom to get the keys and leave. It was at that point that Steve apologetically informed me that they only had one key fob for the car, and that they were going to try to contact the person who traded it in to get the other fob, BUT that if they could not get it, I WOULD HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER FOB AND PAY FOR THEM TO PROGRAM IT! I told Steve that that was not acceptable, and that they should have let me know that prior to consummating the deal. I told them I'd still take the car, but that if they could not get the other fob, that I expected them to get me one at NO COST to me as cars come with 2 fobs. He said he agreed, but the sales manager told him that was the deal, and after a short back-and-forth with Tom Kuhn (the sales manager), who would not budge, the owner and TV commercial star Dan O'Brien, who was seated nearby but never spoke, finally turned around and said I was being rude, that they did not need customers like me, and told them to "give him his money back". We went back to the business office and Frank was flabbergasted about what transpired but efficiently reversed the transaction, made sure I had the information to make sure my check did not go through, and expressed his chagrin that the deal did not happen. Steve met us outside and looked like he'd been punched in the gut and also said he was sorry it did not work out and for what transpired. We left. I bought a new Hyundai Equus the next day at Hyundai of Cool Springs where I had purchased two cars previously.

August 02, 2016

"Very helpful and knowledgeable service department."

- jeffann45

Recently my wife's Kia needed work, as it was misfiring and had the check engine light on. We tried to get the car worked on locally, but we were told it would be three weeks before they could get to it. I would have been glad to wait for a reasonable amount of time, but not this long On their Internet website, I contacted the Service Department at Franklin Kia, and had an appointment set up for two days. I took the car in on Friday morning, and within two hours they had the problem diagnosed. Parts were not on hand, so they had to order them. They provided us a "loaner" vehicle to use at no additional charge, while our car was in the shop. In just a little over 24 hours I received a call from Bobby in the Service Department, telling me our car's repairs were finished and we could come pick it up. I am very pleased with the service we received from Franklin Kia. The people there are friendly, helpful, and professional. Choosing them to do the work on our car was a good decision. I'm glad the distance between Columbia and Franklin didn't deter me from asking help from this wonderful dealership. We would recommend them to anyone needing work done on their vehicle.