Franklin KIA

Tracy Davis, Internet Sales Consultant, Franklin KIA

Tracy Davis

Internet Sales Consultant

May 16, 2017

"3rd time customer, but NEVER again!"

- femalelawdog

I know, you'd think after the first two negative encounters I would have learned my lesson... but the only reason I was a 3rd time customer was the dealership trying to "right' the 2nd "wrong".... This is the absolute WORST car dealership I have ever been involved with and I've owned 17 cars in my life... The owner is the most arrogant self centered person I have ever came in contact with. You will NEVER be able to speak with him on the phone because he will get his little cronies to take his calls... No wonder that place has the turnover it does. I wouldn't work for him either. They will not hold up to their contracts, they will tell you that your part is on "back order", they will not refund your GAP insurance, and tell you the insurance company has to do it. When you call and try to resolve your issue, you get promised that you will get a call back, don't hold your breath! FRANKLIN KIA IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Kumi

November 12, 2016

"Kia Optima Purchase"

- Tonyw2016

I recently purchased aKia Optima EX from Franklin Kia. My sales person was Silvia . The purchasing experience was great. No pressure sale and Silvia was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I feel I received a fair price for my trade and the vehicle price was fair as well

Silvia M.

August 25, 2016

"Great right up to the end!"

- Randy S.

Started out great... ended horribly. Went in on a Sunday afternoon to look for a Cadenza, but the salesman (Steve Kretzer, who was outstanding) directed me to a recently traded in top-of-the-line low mileage K900. Wow, what a car, and the deal they offered which was about $600 off the Internet Price (about $35,000!), so I placed a deposit on the car to consummate the deal and pick it up on Monday when my wife got home from work. Arrived Monday evening, completed the paperwork in the business office with Frank Porter (super guy!), wrote the check as it was a cash deal, and went to the showroom to get the keys and leave. It was at that point that Steve apologetically informed me that they only had one key fob for the car, and that they were going to try to contact the person who traded it in to get the other fob, BUT that if they could not get it, I WOULD HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER FOB AND PAY FOR THEM TO PROGRAM IT! I told Steve that that was not acceptable, and that they should have let me know that prior to consummating the deal. I told them I'd still take the car, but that if they could not get the other fob, that I expected them to get me one at NO COST to me as cars come with 2 fobs. He said he agreed, but the sales manager told him that was the deal, and after a short back-and-forth with Tom Kuhn (the sales manager), who would not budge, the owner and TV commercial star Dan O'Brien, who was seated nearby but never spoke, finally turned around and said I was being rude, that they did not need customers like me, and told them to "give him his money back". We went back to the business office and Frank was flabbergasted about what transpired but efficiently reversed the transaction, made sure I had the information to make sure my check did not go through, and expressed his chagrin that the deal did not happen. Steve met us outside and looked like he'd been punched in the gut and also said he was sorry it did not work out and for what transpired. We left. I bought a new Hyundai Equus the next day at Hyundai of Cool Springs where I had purchased two cars previously.

Steve Kretzer (great!), Frank Porter (great!) and Tom Kuhn and Dan O'Brien (not great)