Franklin KIA

1413 Murfreesboro Road,
Franklin, Tennessee 37067
Franklin KIA Info
About Franklin KIA

Welcome to Universal Kia Franklin. We are part of the Universal Kia Automotive Group, which has 3 locations in the Nashville area. We are conveniently located just off of Interstate 65, exit 65 in Franklin, TN. We sell new and pre-owned KIA's. We also sell and service pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models. Universal KIA Franklin offers one of the largest authorized service centers for Kia cars in the Nashville area. We also sell tires at discount prices so if you want to protect your family with the correct tires for any Kia model, have the factory trained technicians and Universal KIA Franklin assist you.

About Franklin KIA Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Scason
8/07/2015

"Great sales. Service department needs improvement "

Sales and finance was awesome. Can't say enough good things about them. Service..... came in for my first oil change made an appointment. Was told less than an hour. Came in and my car sat in the drive way for over an hour. Sat there and watched the staff stand around joking with each other, chain smoking, talking and texting on cell phones and having a great time... just no work actually being done. After an hour of my car sitting there finally watched someone get into my car put it in drive and pull away.... seriously so my car was just sitting there for over an hour running wasting fuel??? And then I have mechanic who is dirty getting into my new car and they didn't even put any protection on the seat? Thought it was great that they would give me my first 3 free oil changes but after figuring what my time cost for a nearly 2 hour visit, wasted fuel and getting the stain out of my seat, that value quickly vanished.

Didn't get anyone's name. They didn't introduce themselves.

Sweets
7/31/2015

"Best Place to buy an automobile "

Franklin Kia of TN is the best place to go if you're lookin for a bigger variety of automobiles...rather you have bad,good,or in between credit the best salesman to see that will get you off your feet and in a ride you will definitely appreciate...The man to see is Mr Shawn Carter..Thanks!!

Trying Hard

"Great Personality"

I was there trying to get a car and a car dealer name Shawn Carter. Was assisting me, well unfortunately my credit wasn't good enough. And I felt sad and disappointed. But he really tried hard to help at the same time treating me with much respect. And letting me know as soon as I get my credit up. He will go through the whole process over again. He made me feel like I have a great dealer that will try his best to help me get a car. He really care and is a genuine great person. I will definitely get my credit up and goto Kia. And I will tell everyone where a great dealer is. And a professional car dealership.

An123

"Great Salesmanship!"

Shawn Carter is a very professional salesman. He gave me and my husband the best deal and was so helpful in helping us choose a Kia that was right for us.

Suzanna
7/25/2015

"Love my kia & shoppong experience "

I bought a kia soul & I love it. Best car I e ever bought. As well as best shopping experience. Shawn Carter , our sales guy, was wonderful. Very down to earth & helpful. He worked worked with me & got me the best car to fit my needs as well as budget. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a new car.

James Strang
6/09/2015

"James Strang"

Staff is great, Stephen, and Sylvia and the finance manager. They went above and beyond to get me in a car. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Sylvia

TonyG931
2/12/2015

"useless"

We would give this place 0 stars if we could. We applied for credit and inquired on a Kia Soul. We received an auto reply email from Jonathan Underwood saying the Internet sales manager will call right after the dealership opened the next day they never called.. We tried to get more information on their chat feature. None of them were helpful in getting information on financing or the car. The chat people were basically useless asking us things we did not want to know.They kept telling us we will have the Internet sales manager call us ASAP, they never called. We also saw they added a $2500 AMV (adjusted market value) just because. So we got tired of waiting and bought a Ford at Sloan Ford in Columbia. Where we had easy financing and fast service. We will never inquire about a car at Universal Kia again.

NicnBarry
1/04/2015

"The BEST car buying experience!!"

Andrae was AWESOME!! I usually despise car shopping- I have no patience for haggling and the hurry up and wait game! I had found the car I wanted online, called Andrae and told him which one I was looking at, walked in and it was DONE!! I have been a Kia owner for 12+ years and this is BY FAR the best Kia Dealership I have ever dealt with!!

Andrae McCarter

kristianna.jobbitt
10/30/2014

"Fantastic!!"

My experience with Kia was amazing, and I believe that all had to do with my dealer Billy Bidwell.. You could not ask to be dealing with a better person.. He did not give up on helping me get my new car even when I had given up, he made it happen.

Linda Clayborn
10/16/2014

"Outstanding!"

Matthew the sales man was great! Matthew helped me in getting a new car in August 2014, after a previous automobile accident. He was so helpful during my difficult time, and explained things very thouroughly. The price was great. I love my Kia Forte. Thank you so much Matthew and Universal Kia Franklin, you are awesome! Sincerely, Linda Clayborn.

Matthew