Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh

Sales Professional

May 23, 2017

""Awesome Salesperson""

- deborah123

Ivan Hodge was the salesperson that helped me to have a wonderful and smooth experience with my recent car purchase from Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh. He was very courteous and kind to me from the time he introduced himself to me until the end of my car searching and car buying experience. He did not pressure me into buying a vehicle from Fred Anderson as I have had that happen to me before in the past during my search of purchasing a car. I was truthful and upfront with him in the beginning about my situation and he in return was the same way to me. Ivan made my car purchase experience very stress free and he made sure that everything turned out in my favor and IT DID! I am so happy with the car that I purchased from him! If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, please go visit Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh and PLEASE ask for Ivan Hodge!!

May 22, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience!!!"

- nytisha4

My salesman Travis Riddick was very professional and compassionate, as well as Kelly Stewart, the finance director. It was my best car buying experience. They went out of their way to make sure I purchased the car that I desired, and they made sure that I was happy with my purchase. They were aware that my mother was battling cancer and wanted to make sure that I had reliable transportation to travel back and forth to my mother's house in another state. I felt as if I have known them forever, and I am grateful to be a part of the Fred Anderson Nissan family. Thank you Travis and Kelly for putting a smile on my face, after experiencing so much saddest. You definitely have a loyal customer and I will definitely refer friends and family to Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh!

Travis Riddick
Kelley Stewart

May 19, 2017

"Best car experience!"

- amber123

Ivan is the best ! He made my car purchase stress free and great ! I recommend everyone go see him if you are looking for a great car with a great price.

New 2016 Nissan Murano, $32462