Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia

2136 Sunset Blvd,
West Columbia, South Carolina 29169
Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia

Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make the Columbia area a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia is delighted to support the Make a Wish foundation; the Wounded Warriors Project; the "Light em Up Cigar" welcome back combat soldier golf tournament; Crime Stoppers; Hometown Heroes (local law enforcement, EMS first responder, teacher, doctor, nurse); the Beautification of Cayce-West Columbia; and the Regan Roberts Co-ed Youth Christian Basketball League (1st - 8th grade). We are also proud to offer the Family Plan $3,000 Advantage on all new Toyota vehicles we sell. Coverage includes: A Lifetime Engine Guaranty (lifetime limited non-factory warranty good at participating dealerships) Lifetime Oil Changes $1,000 Trade Assisitance Complimentary Loaner Cars Complimentary Shuttle Service

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia

• Children
Sarah 16
9/21/2016

"Great experience "

From the moment I arrived, I was treated with kindness and respect. I was happy with the overall experience. Buying a car is a stressful thing, but the staff walked me through everything and I feel that I got a great vehicle at a fair price.

September 22, 2016

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

Tacoma Pete
9/20/2016

"Quick, Responsive Service"

Salesman James Sharper and his managers provided quick, responsive service which provided a better outcome that I expected. Sharper's insight helped refine the result.

Austin ? in Service, unknown Parts Manager, unknown manager of James Sharper, and Scott Stone

September 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear that James and the rest of the team did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Sincerely, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

Rando.motley
9/19/2016

"Excellent service!"

Melvin was excellent and I appreciate the service from start to finish. He kept his word on everything he said he was going to do. We looked at several other dealerships and vehicles and this was hands down the best experience I have ever had with a dealership! I would recommend it to anyone!

Melvin Everson

September 21, 2016

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Melvin was able to provide you with such exceptional service. Enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

Regalrar
9/17/2016

"Overall experience was excellent "

I came into the dealer ship looking for a Tacoma truck. The experience throughout the whole process was excellent. I didn't feel rushed anytime I was looking at the tacomas. Dave Steffens was a professionial sales person the entire time and everything went smoothly from looking to the purchasing phase.

September 19, 2016

Thanks for this marvelous feedback and congratulations on your new Tacoma! We know that buying a car is an important decision and it's awesome to know that Dave assisted you in such a professional manner. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

Chilli
9/13/2016

"Good service"

I was very impressed with the sales person and the promptness of service. I would recommend this dealership to other people. The service department is excellent.

Bucky birt

September 13, 2016

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers. Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Please feel free to visit us if you have any further needs. Sincerely, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

nicole.sherman
9/12/2016

"New car "

Great service love my new car. Would def recommend and buy from them again. Very happy and great experience. Great customer service and very helpful

September 13, 2016

Nicole, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience at Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

NHL
9/10/2016

"Great experience!"

Great experience purchasing a car at Fred Anderson Toyota in Columbia SC.. James was awesome to work with, was helpful but never "pushy". Never felt pressured in any way. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful.

Nancy

September 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know that James and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and friendly service Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

Jphendrickson
9/08/2016

"Excellent and friendly customer service"

I was welcomed into the Toyota dealership this morning by the staff, with kindness and smiling faces. Everyone was working very hard, it was very busy, but I was always kept informed and engaged in conversation where the staff seemed genuinely interested in my experience as well as the vehicle I was interested in was meeting my needs. I have never had such an outstanding experience at a car dealership! Thanks Toyota for your service

Melvin Everson

September 09, 2016

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else automotive-related. Best, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

Tray123
9/08/2016

"Matthews view Labor Day "

My wife and I were looking for a new suv. We stopped in to look around and found the Toyota 4 runner. After taking a test drive and working with the Fred Anderson team we were sold on the family concept. Very nice vehicle.

September 09, 2016

Tray, thank you for the feedback and congratulations on your new Toyota 4 runner! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with us, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best, Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

SherriB
8/31/2016

"Very pleasant experience!"

Daniel L and Jared were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them! You have a feat team who listens to their customers. Phenomenal customer service! Thank you!!

Sales team: Daniel Lersch and Jared- excellent service from these two!!

September 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the kind words about Daniel and Jared! We hope to see you again soon. Take care! Bob Close – General Manager | (803) 726-2500

Reviews of Scott Stone