Fred Anderson Toyota of Columbia

Business Director

May 23, 2017

"Salesman"

- Artis

Excellent service, my salesman was very professional, courteous and pleasant. My experience was so great I felt I had known my salesman for quite sometime, my salesman was Johnny Bafford. I couldn't have asked for a better person to assist me with purchasing my 2017 Camry, he was awesome. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends who's seeking to purchase a new or used car from Fred Anderson Toyota.

Paul Ahn
Luiz Fernandez
Other Employees : Johnny Bafford

April 30, 2017

"Fantastic service "

- Salesman

My wife and I just recently purchased a new 2017 Toyota 4Runner. Our sales person was Bucky Birt, couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. He was prompt on everything we asked and did everything in our best interest. Thank you Mr. Birt, for your time and knowledge throughout this process. You have made this an extremely smooth experience.

Bucky Birt

April 21, 2017

"Blessing from God Experience "

- Nikki45

Robert Drakeford was very personable and helpful as I searched for my new vehicle. He was very knowledgeable! Reggie Leslie was awesome as well! He was very helpful and comforting as I signed paperwork. He too was very knowledgeable about the finances and getting me the best rates possible!! It was just a blessed experience!!

Robert Drakeford