Fred Haas Nissan

Sales Professional

Mason Mai, Sales , Fred Haas Nissan

Mason Mai

June 22, 2017

"Patience for a Picky Customer"

- bella333

My rating of this dealership is primarily because of my experience with two young sales associates, Mason Mai and Allen Trevino, who were extremely patient after spending 2-3 hours with me, two nights in a row, trying to find me the perfect car (SUV) with the right exterior color, interior, rims, packages, etc. I drove some of the cars twice and changed my mind at least five times. Allen is a new employee and still training so the amount of professionalism and knowledge he presented was very admirable. Likewise, the two managers and finance person I dealt with were also patient and professional, and they all did whatever was needed to make me happy...even after I became angry because of a misunderstanding on the price of one of the cars. I was speaking to 3 different dealerships, but ultimately chose Fred Haas because of their patience and professionalism.

Mason Mai
Rene Gonzales
Other Employees : Charles Hall,

June 16, 2017

"My Infrequent Car Buying Experience"

- Buddy W

My search and purchase of a new car included test driving and deciding on a model, etc. Jessie Norris provided all of this and more plus there was no pressure to buy. I had my price and I was pleasantly surprised when we reached consensus over a short period of time. The financial group also made the final arrangements a short exercise and I was out of there with my new car. I would recommend this buying experience to friends and family.

Jessie Norris Jr
Other Employees : Ivan Araus

April 08, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Patricha Windom

I had a wonderful experience when I came here. My sales rep Lorena Rios had a great attitude and she was on top of her game. I was unsure if I really wanted to buy a car, but at the end of the night I came out with a brand new car. Thank you so much guys. You were patient with me even when I wasn't fully sure on what I wanted to do. I recommend this place 100% ask for sales rep Lorena Rios if your in the market. Stop by and see what they can do for you.

Lorena Rios