Fred Haas Nissan

Service Director

Chris Jones, Sales Manager, Fred Haas Nissan

Chris Jones

October 26, 2016

" Absolutely outstanding !"

- Barbie77

professional and absolutely enjoyable experience from start to end thanks to the expertise of my salesman Linden Colin and the care and concern he had for me and meeting my needs . And I also appreciate the follow up from him and his team and also the help of his boss Rena!

October 21, 2016

"Excellent service!"

- Ginny

This was my very first time at this dealership location and definitely will return if I need anything else. Everybody I encountered from the moment I drove in was awesome! On a scale of 1-10, Rodney in the service department gets an 11+!!! He was extremely helpful through every step of the way. He made me feel very welcome and explained everything. So I knew I was in good hands. Debbie the shuttle driver gets an 11+ also! She is totally delightful and did an amazing job taking me to Willowbrook Mall where I shopped while waiting for my car. Speaking of waiting, They were finished before the expected time which was also nice! 😀👍👍👍

October 08, 2016

"Hassle free car buying"

- Susan822

Salesman Henry Sharp was very easy to work with. I had limited time and limited funds but Henry worked to get me in a new Nissan Rouge without pressuring me or manipulating me. He has an excellent grasp of customer relations and never talked down to me. He simply presented the car, the deal, and let me walk away to consider it without pressure.

Used 2015 Nissan Rogue, $19992