Fred Haas Nissan

Internet Sales Consultant

August 14, 2017

"Another satisfied customer!"

- A Brooks

From the moment we walked in and started browsing, Drew was able to show us several car options, the comparisons from one model to the next, as well as answer all of the many questions we had. At one point, I was sure he would get tired of us, but he was attentive and very accommodating to our needs.

Drew Perry

August 14, 2017

"Great customer service"

- John M

Thanks to Moses Rios' extreme degree of kindness, courtesy and professionalism my most recent purchase of a new Nissan Altima was painless, easy and surprisingly enjoyable. He went the extra yard without a doubt to make sure me and wife were completely happy. Your pumps were out so he even drove the car to the station and filled it up for us. Outstanding, great job!

Irfan Siddiqui

August 01, 2017

"Moses Rios kindness and very friendly"

- jporter60

Moses, thanks so much for helping me with the purchases of my car at Fred Haas Nissan. You were so nice and friendly , it made my purchase much more easier. I am so happy with my car. You answer every question I asked. Thanks for being so knowledgeable. Had fun buying my car.

Used 2012 Nissan Altima, $7488