Fred Haas Nissan

24202 State Highway 249,
Tomball, Texas 77375
Fred Haas Nissan Info
About Fred Haas Nissan

The team at Fred Haas Nissan would like to thank you for visiting our website! We proudly serve Houston, Spring, Conroe and other surrounding Texas cities. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in greater Houston, Texas, the staff at Fred Haas Nissan will help you find the Nissan vehicle you want. We offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Houston, like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Sentra, Xterra, Cube, Juke, Maxima, and Versa, along with well-maintained used cars in Houston and Tomball by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Fred Haas Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan auto parts. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, or a pre-owned car or truck in the greater Houston area, Fred Haas Nissan is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit our Directions page for interactive driving directions to our dealership, located at 24202 Tomball Parkway. You can also reach Fred Haas Nissan any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at Fred Haas Nissan looks forward to serving you!

About Fred Haas Nissan

Tina Alfieri
6/13/2016

"Best car buying experience."

I have to say that I normally do not like the car buying process that is until now. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had. The reason for this was Mr. Jessie Norris. He was kind, polite and very helpful. He was personable while getting the job done fast.

JESSIE NORRIS

Tina 786
5/03/2016

"Hi v nice dealership and staff is very friendly ."

Kerry v nice sale person. I m very satisfied.god bless u sir.im gonna recommend my friends n family for future shopping.i loved my Nissan Rouge SUV.

Stephny for internet sales person

Smullen0412
4/16/2016

"Sales Team is Amazing"

Having dealt with Kerry on our last Nissan purchase, we knew that we would buy from him again. Kerry has been very loyal to us, and he is almost a part of the family.

Moses Rios

pltran94
4/16/2016

"MOST ACCOMPANYING USED DEALER EVER!"

Kerry Smith is the type of salesman that would go out of his comfort boundary areas just to please me. It was unbelievable. Most dealerships would just want to hurry through the sale and make x-amount of profit from it. They do not care for that satisfaction or pleasing feeling. But for the week I spent with Kerry in trying to purchase my Infiniti, not once did I have a bad experience. Kerry and I had such great laughs together. I could not have asked for a better salesman to help me through this sale. He has been so helpful through it all. If you know what are you looking for when looking for a vehicle, Kerry will only make the experience better. MY MAN KERRYYY!!

Kathy
4/09/2016

"Best Experience in Car Buying"

Our salesman was Kerry Smith. He was extremely helpful, not the least bit pushy. He was very patient with us as we had him show us several vehicles. Very friendly and helpful. We would recommend him highly. Also, Rod in finance was very helpful. We will recommend Fred Haas highly to our friends. The best car buying experience we've ever had. The Sales Manager also came by to chat with us. Thank you Kerry and Rod for being so nice.

Rod Deason

Dave in Spring
1/13/2016

"Excellent Used Car Experience!"

My daughter, away at college, managed to warp the heads on her car by driving it with no water in the radiator, so I was on the search for an inexpensive, dependable vehicle. I found the exact car I needed at Fred Haas Nissan, and because it was a rather inexpensive car, I didn't expect much in the way of service or attention. Boy was I wrong. Greg Sanders and I reached a very good deal over the phone, and when I arrived at the dealership, Kerry Smith treated me like I was buying the most expensive Nissan on the lot. He took the time and made me feel welcome, offering a drink and everything the dealership had to offer. Kerry walked me through every step and even had the car washed and topped off before I took delivery. I was so impressed, I came back to read the reviews and I see Kerry Smith's name pop up all over them with glowing reviews, so I had to add mine.

ccsoccer22
1/09/2016

"Super Dealership"

I went to the dealership to have my car serviced. While waiting, I began looking at new cars. Raul Alvarez, introduced himself to me and gave me a complete rundown on the different models. I found a car that I really liked and told Raul I wanted to trade my older car in on a new one. I received a great deal and drove home in a new car! I was not pressured in any way. The deal was completed quickly and efficiently. I rate Raul and Fred Haas Nissan as the best with whom I have conducted business. This was my second car purchased at this dealership. I would not go anywhere else!

Jose "Nacho" Lopez
Raul Alvarez

Shani1229
1/09/2016

"Ripoff Repairs!!!!"

I went in to the service department today (around 830am) to have my oil changed, which I have done anytime I need an oil change since I bought my Nissan (although I did not purchase it from Fred Haas). After completing my multi-point inspection, David (I believe is his name) came to inform me that I had an oil leak that he recommends be repaired before it leads to further, more expensive damage. We talked about the diagnosis fee of $119, but if I decided to have it repaired today, at their dealership, I wouldn't pay the diagnosis fee. I approved for him to have the technician go ahead and do the diagnosis. After about an hour (around 11am), David came to give me a price (what he later informed me was just an "estimate"). I needed two repairs...one being $299.90 and the other $179.94...which was listed on the repair recommendation report I was given. I decided that those prices were reasonable so I approved the repairs. For one, I was told that they didn't have a shuttle to drive customers home so that they didn't have to wait all day at the dealership for repairs. I definitely wasn't staying there for the 3 hours that he stated it would take to repair the car after I had already been there since that morning so I opted to call Uber for a ride home. After no phone call from the dealership, I decided to call and check on my car at 3pm (since they closed at 4pm and I would need to arrange transportation back there to pick up my car) when I was told that it was still not completed but it would be ready by 4. So I head up to the shop to make sure I'm there before they close. At 3:58pm, David calls me to the checkout counter and tells me that they replaced my wipers for free (because they needed to be replaced) and that my total for all services today would be $648. I nearly lost my mind!!!! That was approximately $140 more than the original quote I was given. No one seemed to care that I had an issue with that charge. My labor was $539, which I feel someone could've informed me of ahead of time. The parts were only $80. I have had repairs done here before, on plenty occasions and I have NEVER been told one price and it ended up being a drastic amount more. The lady checking me out kept asking me questions "Are you paying with credit card?, Are you ready to swipe your card?" In my mind, I was thinking "Look lady, I'm trying to process this charge and you're rushing me to pay"!!! I was livid. Had I not had $140 more because I wasn't expecting that, what would the outcome had been??? Everyone was rushing me because they were closed, but I was NOT happy at ALL with $648. David, then, offered me a coupon for $50 off, which still made me spend more than I had planned, but I found it very thoughtful of him. My complaint is NOT towards David, the employee, but more towards the process of pricing prior to repairs being done. If it's an "estimate" relay that to the customer & work towards preparing a better, more accurate estimate. I have NEVER had a single complaint about Fred Haas Nissan since I started using them 4 or so years ago to service my Altima, but today's experience has left me skeptical about trusting them with my mechanical needs.

David

Gmcfan
9/11/2015

"Circle Jerk terrible"

6 hours to do a Deal left me sitting.. Worst car buying experience ever, these guys go back and forth to glass cage 900 times... Cud go on but it Sucked!!

Fred Haas Nissan responded to this review

October 01, 2015

We are concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We would love the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

Mike88
8/29/2015

"Dont Trust Fred Haas Nissan"

I received a new car quote from their internet sales manager. When we showed up to make the purchase, they would not honor the deal. Do not trust anything they tell you.

Multiple Personnel

Fred Haas Nissan responded to this review

September 16, 2015

Mike, we've read your review and we'd like you to know that we take your feedback very seriously. Customer satisfaction is one of our most important priorities and we are discouraged to learn that you left our dealership disappointed. At Fred Haas Nissan, we continuously strive to improve as a business, and reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. We would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work toward a resolution. We will happily address the concern you have raised and further demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards, John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

Reviews of Kerry  Smith