Fred Haas Nissan

Chris Jones

February 04, 2017

"Information over pressure"

- ND'Anna

I liked the style of my salesman, Moses Rios. He really knew the models of Nissans he showed me. He also nicely summarized all the important feature differences between the versions of the new 2017 Maxima. He, without pressure but with lots of information, helped me decide what I wanted and left it to me when to make it happen. I test drove on a Friday night and bought on a Monday night. Easy!

January 28, 2017

"Absolutely The Best"

- Denise

My neighbor purchased his Nissan from Fred Haas in Tomball and was so impressed with the dealership, he had nothing but praise for them. I came looking for the same great experience and was not disappointed. Fernando Marquecho, the salesperson I dealt with, was very kind, never once pushy, and constantly looked for ways to make my buying experience the best. Each time we discussed items on the used car that needed to be fixed or replaced, he found a way to get it done. He also figured out a way to give me almost double what other dealerships had offered for my trade-in car. Even after the buying process took me on to Charles Hall, the financial manager, Fernando was always available for questions and help. Charles was genuinely kind and helpful and found creative ways to help me get my monthly payments into a range I was comfortable with. He thoroughly explained my great warranty and new financing, never once becoming impatient with my questions. Days later when it came time to install a new part Fernando ordered, I dealt with Laura Morganstern, one of the managers at Fred Haas. She was also friendly, kind, and helpful, and continued the pattern of exceeding my expectations. She found a way to get an extra key made for me, and agreed to replace a piece I had not noticed was missing on the car the day I purchased it. Even the Service Department people I dealt with were kind, helpful, and punctual. I continue to tell my friends and acquaintances about the great service at Fred Haas Nissan in Tomball and will definitely return there for future vehicles.

December 25, 2016

"Awesome Experience"

- Wilford

Our car buying experience at Fred Haas dealership in Tomball, Tx was awesome from beginning to end. My wife and I can say without any doubt Mr. Daryl Williams was by far the most pleasant, professional person we have ever worked with in purchasing a new vehicle. We have purchased many new vehicles for myself, wife, and daughter over the past 30 years. This gentleman went out of his way to make sure everything went well through the whole process. Truly a blessing I am sure to have someone like this in this organization. In addition this process began via a request for a vehicle on Fred Haas website. This began with Ms Stephanie Martinez who responded to my email, called me and set appointment. She also provided me with ALL l the information I requested up front before the appointment. Unlike the other two dealerships I visited, Stephanie had exactly what I requested waiting on me. The other dealerships had add-ons for a surprise when I showed up. Fred Haas gave m daughter what she wanted without any additions. I would highly recommend these 2 individuals if you are purchasing a Nissan and make sure you shop Fred Haas in Tomball. You will not be disappointed.

Used 2012 Jeep Liberty, $12998