Fred Haas Nissan

Chris Jones

December 25, 2016

"Awesome Experience"

- Wilford

Our car buying experience at Fred Haas dealership in Tomball, Tx was awesome from beginning to end. My wife and I can say without any doubt Mr. Daryl Williams was by far the most pleasant, professional person we have ever worked with in purchasing a new vehicle. We have purchased many new vehicles for myself, wife, and daughter over the past 30 years. This gentleman went out of his way to make sure everything went well through the whole process. Truly a blessing I am sure to have someone like this in this organization. In addition this process began via a request for a vehicle on Fred Haas website. This began with Ms Stephanie Martinez who responded to my email, called me and set appointment. She also provided me with ALL l the information I requested up front before the appointment. Unlike the other two dealerships I visited, Stephanie had exactly what I requested waiting on me. The other dealerships had add-ons for a surprise when I showed up. Fred Haas gave m daughter what she wanted without any additions. I would highly recommend these 2 individuals if you are purchasing a Nissan and make sure you shop Fred Haas in Tomball. You will not be disappointed.

October 26, 2016

" Absolutely outstanding !"

- Barbie77

professional and absolutely enjoyable experience from start to end thanks to the expertise of my salesman Linden Colin and the care and concern he had for me and meeting my needs . And I also appreciate the follow up from him and his team and also the help of his boss Rena!

October 21, 2016

"Excellent service!"

- Ginny

This was my very first time at this dealership location and definitely will return if I need anything else. Everybody I encountered from the moment I drove in was awesome! On a scale of 1-10, Rodney in the service department gets an 11+!!! He was extremely helpful through every step of the way. He made me feel very welcome and explained everything. So I knew I was in good hands. Debbie the shuttle driver gets an 11+ also! She is totally delightful and did an amazing job taking me to Willowbrook Mall where I shopped while waiting for my car. Speaking of waiting, They were finished before the expected time which was also nice! 😀👍👍👍

Used 2015 Ford F-250, $38995