Fred Haas Nissan

Sales Professional

April 08, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Patricha Windom

I had a wonderful experience when I came here. My sales rep Lorena Rios had a great attitude and she was on top of her game. I was unsure if I really wanted to buy a car, but at the end of the night I came out with a brand new car. Thank you so much guys. You were patient with me even when I wasn't fully sure on what I wanted to do. I recommend this place 100% ask for sales rep Lorena Rios if your in the market. Stop by and see what they can do for you.

April 08, 2017

"Great Salesperson, NissanUSA needs new Veteran Policy"

- Jarheadtn

I have mixed feelings for Fred Haas Nissan while I write this review. After reading some previous posts, I have a few opinions. Buying a car can be difficult and emotional experience. Do your research first, shop around, look at reviews and be prepared to negotiate. If you do not like the deal, walk away. Over the past 2 weeks, we had our 2007 Pathfinder fixed here and our Service Manager was upfront about the costs and I asked what I could expect before bringing the vehicle in. You will always pay more for service at a Dealer but they know your vehicle and you do not have to always do the recommend fixes. Now on to our buying experience. Finding a salesperson that you trust is difficult. Luckily, I asked around before selecting a salesperson at Fred Haas. There were 2 salespeople highly recommended here, Moses and Lorena. We choose to deal with Lorena. Over a weeks time, she spent the time to build a relationship and trust between my wife and I. She easily became our advocate even though she is trying to sell a vehicle. After some challenged with NissanUSA policies around Loyalty and Veteran rebates, we still purchased our Murano here. If it wasn't for Lorena, we would have went somewhere else. I have emailed John Hays directly about our experience and NissanUSA. Overall, I would still buy another vehicle here and service our older Nissan.

April 05, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Countrygirl

I would highly recommend buying at Fred Haas Nissan in Tomball, Texas. My salesman, Drew Perry was great. He had the vehicle in front when I got there, drove it and made a deal within a short period of time. There was no hassle of back and forth with price and "no surprises" I would have bought a car sooner if I had known it would go so well. Thanks Drew and Fred Haas for a great Buying Experience!

Used 2013 Nissan Juke, $14985