Fred Haas Nissan

24202 State Highway 249,
Tomball, Texas 77375
Fred Haas Nissan Info
About Fred Haas Nissan

The team at Fred Haas Nissan would like to thank you for visiting our website! We proudly serve Houston, Spring, Conroe and other surrounding Texas cities. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in greater Houston, Texas, the staff at Fred Haas Nissan will help you find the Nissan vehicle you want. We offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Houston, like the Altima, Rogue, Murano, Sentra, Xterra, Cube, Juke, Maxima, and Versa, along with well-maintained used cars in Houston and Tomball by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. For years, the financial staff at Fred Haas Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking an affordable Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't just stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan auto parts. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, or a pre-owned car or truck in the greater Houston area, Fred Haas Nissan is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form. We will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, visit our Directions page for interactive driving directions to our dealership, located at 24202 Tomball Parkway. You can also reach Fred Haas Nissan any time by filling out our contact form or calling us. The entire staff at Fred Haas Nissan looks forward to serving you!

About Fred Haas Nissan

Dave in Spring
1/13/2016

"Excellent Used Car Experience!"

My daughter, away at college, managed to warp the heads on her car by driving it with no water in the radiator, so I was on the search for an inexpensive, dependable vehicle. I found the exact car I needed at Fred Haas Nissan, and because it was a rather inexpensive car, I didn't expect much in the way of service or attention. Boy was I wrong. Greg Sanders and I reached a very good deal over the phone, and when I arrived at the dealership, Kerry Smith treated me like I was buying the most expensive Nissan on the lot. He took the time and made me feel welcome, offering a drink and everything the dealership had to offer. Kerry walked me through every step and even had the car washed and topped off before I took delivery. I was so impressed, I came back to read the reviews and I see Kerry Smith's name pop up all over them with glowing reviews, so I had to add mine.

ccsoccer22
1/09/2016

"Super Dealership"

I went to the dealership to have my car serviced. While waiting, I began looking at new cars. Raul Alvarez, introduced himself to me and gave me a complete rundown on the different models. I found a car that I really liked and told Raul I wanted to trade my older car in on a new one. I received a great deal and drove home in a new car! I was not pressured in any way. The deal was completed quickly and efficiently. I rate Raul and Fred Haas Nissan as the best with whom I have conducted business. This was my second car purchased at this dealership. I would not go anywhere else!

Raul Alvarez

Shani1229
1/09/2016

"Ripoff Repairs!!!!"

I went in to the service department today (around 830am) to have my oil changed, which I have done anytime I need an oil change since I bought my Nissan (although I did not purchase it from Fred Haas). After completing my multi-point inspection, David (I believe is his name) came to inform me that I had an oil leak that he recommends be repaired before it leads to further, more expensive damage. We talked about the diagnosis fee of $119, but if I decided to have it repaired today, at their dealership, I wouldn't pay the diagnosis fee. I approved for him to have the technician go ahead and do the diagnosis. After about an hour (around 11am), David came to give me a price (what he later informed me was just an "estimate"). I needed two repairs...one being $299.90 and the other $179.94...which was listed on the repair recommendation report I was given. I decided that those prices were reasonable so I approved the repairs. For one, I was told that they didn't have a shuttle to drive customers home so that they didn't have to wait all day at the dealership for repairs. I definitely wasn't staying there for the 3 hours that he stated it would take to repair the car after I had already been there since that morning so I opted to call Uber for a ride home. After no phone call from the dealership, I decided to call and check on my car at 3pm (since they closed at 4pm and I would need to arrange transportation back there to pick up my car) when I was told that it was still not completed but it would be ready by 4. So I head up to the shop to make sure I'm there before they close. At 3:58pm, David calls me to the checkout counter and tells me that they replaced my wipers for free (because they needed to be replaced) and that my total for all services today would be $648. I nearly lost my mind!!!! That was approximately $140 more than the original quote I was given. No one seemed to care that I had an issue with that charge. My labor was $539, which I feel someone could've informed me of ahead of time. The parts were only $80. I have had repairs done here before, on plenty occasions and I have NEVER been told one price and it ended up being a drastic amount more. The lady checking me out kept asking me questions "Are you paying with credit card?, Are you ready to swipe your card?" In my mind, I was thinking "Look lady, I'm trying to process this charge and you're rushing me to pay"!!! I was livid. Had I not had $140 more because I wasn't expecting that, what would the outcome had been??? Everyone was rushing me because they were closed, but I was NOT happy at ALL with $648. David, then, offered me a coupon for $50 off, which still made me spend more than I had planned, but I found it very thoughtful of him. My complaint is NOT towards David, the employee, but more towards the process of pricing prior to repairs being done. If it's an "estimate" relay that to the customer & work towards preparing a better, more accurate estimate. I have NEVER had a single complaint about Fred Haas Nissan since I started using them 4 or so years ago to service my Altima, but today's experience has left me skeptical about trusting them with my mechanical needs.

David

Gmcfan
9/11/2015

"Circle Jerk terrible"

6 hours to do a Deal left me sitting.. Worst car buying experience ever, these guys go back and forth to glass cage 900 times... Cud go on but it Sucked!!

October 01, 2015

We are concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We would love the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

Mike88
8/29/2015

"Dont Trust Fred Haas Nissan"

I received a new car quote from their internet sales manager. When we showed up to make the purchase, they would not honor the deal. Do not trust anything they tell you.

Multiple Personnel

September 16, 2015

Mike, we've read your review and we'd like you to know that we take your feedback very seriously. Customer satisfaction is one of our most important priorities and we are discouraged to learn that you left our dealership disappointed. At Fred Haas Nissan, we continuously strive to improve as a business, and reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. We would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work toward a resolution. We will happily address the concern you have raised and further demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards, John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

chrisjames_
8/01/2015

"Used Car purchase using Costco Auto Program"

I used Costco's Auto Program to locate a used Altima and was directed to Fred Haas by the service. When arriving there was some initial confusion about the Costco program. That was cleared up once our sales consultant, Cristen, became available. He was wrapping up a sell for another car. Cristen was very personable and extremely helpful negotiating our purchase. We had a bad car buying experience in the past, and Cristen made this purchase go as smooth as possible. I purchased a used 2014 Altima from Fred Haas Nissan.

Cris Ferrante

August 03, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Cristen was so positive. I hope you enjoy your vehicle. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. We look forward to seeing you again. John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

courtney0222
7/18/2015

"Railroaded and taken advantage of!"

Back story: My husband was calling around to Nissan dealerships trying to locate a 2012 (we like the older body style) Pathfinder. Fred Haas "phone lady" tells of one in particular and for us to come in if we wish to see it. Meanwhile, I check it out online, carfax, etc and found a "coupon" for $500 off if we print the ad. Score! After work, hubby heads over and I go to join him from Katy. Since he arrived earlier, he talks with the sales guy, Raul. After searching for the keys to take it for a test drive, Raul, says, the car has a "sold" note on the keys. So he checks with the sales manager and he says, "no, I don't have anything on it". Turns out, another sales person (didn't catch the guy's name) has a family interested in the same vehicle and they are 'coming in to buy it." WHAT!? That doesn't equal sold in my book! Sales manager orders the other sales person to take the keys and bring the car around for my husband to test drive. Fast forward: I arrive at Fred Haas about 30 minutes after my husband and they just barely brought the car around. (Hindsight: The sales guy was clearly stalling to give his customer time to get there.) We hop in and take it out for about 15-20 minutes. We go in to sit down with Raul, he goes to an office, comes back out, and says, "it was sold while we were out taking it for a test drive. I'm so sorry!" My husband and I were in such shock that this other family bought this car, sight unseen, that we didn't process what we were being told quick enough. Some more hindsight: - 1. What car deal on the face of this planet has EVER processed in less than 20 minutes!? We were simply told it was sold, because they had ran the guy's credit and saw that he was approved. (We would have been as well). - 2. Possession is 9/10 of the law. We had the keys and should have been given the opportunity to go through with the sale if we wished to pursue it. - 3. This dealership took advantage of the fact that we look young and treated us as naïve prospects, which I'm sad to say we bought into, without any type of fight. We lost out on a great deal because the other sales guy pulled a sneaky move, to not lose out on a sale. A DEALERSHIP, OR SALES PERSONS, THAT PUT MONEY OVER THE CARE OF A CUSTOMER IS NOT WORTH WORKING WITH!!!! DO NOT GO HERE!!! THEY WILL NOT PUT YOUR WORTH FIRST! THIS DEALERSHIP IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!!!

Raul

July 20, 2015

Customer satisfaction is one of our most important priorities, and I am discouraged to learn you left our dealership disappointed, Courtney. At Fred Haas Nissan, we strive to provide an elite level of customer service, and it is unfortunate that your business was not handled in the way our customers have come to expect. I would very much like the opportunity to address this situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can address the issue. John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

Melissa B.
7/11/2015

"Best ever!"

I come here to get oil changes since we bought a car here. The last time I came here, there were like almost 15 cars in front of mine, they said they really didn't have anymore room or time to take another one, but when I told Mr. Jeff that I live is Katy, tx, he was able to squeeze my car in. I just wanted to let him know that it was a very kind gesture on his part and wonderful customer service. I really appriciate that they were able to take care of our car. Also, thanks to all the guys in the back doing the hard work on a saturday.. We have always received outstanding service at this dealership. Thank you!

Mr Jeff in service debt.

July 15, 2015

Hi Melissa and thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Jeff took care of you! He is a great asset and we appreciate all he does. Thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch all the latest specials! Best, John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

bobbym87
6/19/2015

"Needle in a hay stack."

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from a Fred Haas Dealership in the last 10 years. It's the first vehicle I've bought at Fred Haas Nissan. I was looking to buy a used car for my 75 y/o Mother and wanting one with low miles and I was on a budget. This had became a very trying challenge. Then we stumbled on a needle in a hay stack car. We got an unbelievable low miles, beautiful 2006 Mercury.. Plus we got it at great price within my budget. Mom is happy and safer in her new car. Our salesman, Greg Sanders was another needle in a hay stack as he was very helpful and accommodating to my mother.. Best of all he was not the "high pressure sales" type towards us. We are super super super happy. Thanks Greg

June 23, 2015

Thank you for this remarkable review! I am pleased to hear that Greg did an amazing job finding a perfect vehicle for your mom that you wanted within the price range that is perfect on your budget. It is important for us that we meet our customer needs and I am extremely happy that his consistent professionalism and dedication to provide a top notch customer service made your car buying experience an easy and pressure free as possible. Again, congratulations on your 2006 Mercury and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

NeNeS
5/27/2015

"A Perfect Experience!!!"

I Walked Into The DealerShip Not Looking To Make A Purchase But Just To See What My Options Were. I Wasn't Looking To Be Pressured or Handled DifferentlY Because I Was A Female Shopping Alone! Fred Haas Nissan Really Works To Put Their Customers In The BesT Deal Possible, I Was Fortunate To End Up Working With Mr. Chris Jones Who Took Care Of Me Like I Was His Family. I Really Appreciate His Knowledge And Genuine Concern For My Best Interest. I Intend On Sending Everyone I Know To Fred Haas Nissan And I Will Recommend Mr Jones As Well!!!!

May 28, 2015

Thank you so much for your terrific review about our dealership. We appreciate the kind words about Chris of Fred Haas Nissan. We have always had a family mentality here and always will. Customer satisfaction and world class customer service is our number one goal, and we are pleased you feel the way that you do. We are more than happy to accommodate all of your needs and we are thankful to have you as a customer. Thank you for the recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Best regards, John Hays | General Manager | johnhays@fredhaasnissan.com

Reviews of Kerry  Smith