Read Reviews Freeman Honda

4.4

4.2

4.2

based on 10 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

35 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Freeman Honda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Freeman Honda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Happy Camper"

civicdriver428
8/19/2014 4:45:31 PM

Michael Edwards

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

I would like to say that this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Michael Edwards was the BEST.!! Kudos to you Michael...!!!! Ask for him I promise he will treat you right. He wasn't pushy at all and was very respectful and courteous. Please ask for him when you go and buy your next Honda. This was my 5th honda. I was in there for a few hours only because I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted but at the end I was so thankful and pleased with the outcome. The entire staff was very nice as well.

Thanks again Michael and I LOVE my civic.!!!!

Carole A

Twitter
"Do not purchase a vehicle here"

Ivan L
7/25/2014 8:45:38 AM

Anthony

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! THEY WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE AND PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Keep reading for the whole story:
My mother and I went in to buy her a new car. We did so. Upon the purchase of the vehicle, we were told my mother could probably qualify for a second purchase; a lease. We went ahead and continued the process because of ONE REASON: We were told by a salesman (name has been concealed for his protection) that we would receive FREE MAINTENANCE on our lease for the life of the lease. The first maintenance came along on the leased vehicle and it turns out that I HAD TO PAY FOR THE MAINTENANCE. On the second maintenance I went to talk to the salesman to ask why I had been charged for the first one, he said he would get my money back but first we went to talk to the guy who did the financial paperwork and financing. He said that they offer no free maintenance on ANY vehicle. And blamed the salesman as he took himself out of the situation. The salesman then explained that the sales team trainer was the one who had been telling the sales team to assure people they would receive FREE maintenance on their leases. This has been going on for over two years apparently. Next, me and the salesman proceeded to the service department for the refund for the first maintenance. The service department was rude and called me a liar for saying the first maintenance was given prior to the date I specified (Even though I had the receipt). AFTER they checked their systems they found that I was right and sat there with there faces glazed over in stupidity. They then proceeded to tell me that the car i had bough as a NEW CAR LEASE was actually not a NEW CAR. Instead it was a car that had a "wrong sticker." They did a no-cost maintenance request that took an HOUR. By this point I was fed up and went to find a manager. The manager was no help either and he never came back out to apologize for the situation or anything of the type.

IN OTHER WORDS. THIS PLACE SOLD ME A NOT-NEW VEHICLE ON A LEASE WITH PROMISED FREE MAINTENANCE AND ACTUALLY GAVE ME A USED CAR WITH NO FREE MAINTENANCE AND A GIANT HEADACHE.

DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE! DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE!

Twitter
"Great Experience... Will highly recommend"

midgiechic
5/25/2014 8:15:00 PM

Mike Allen and Tab

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

Mike, Mike, Mike. What can I say about this man. He made my experience so smooth and easy. He made leasing a car so easy that I am excited about leasing again and even buying. We negotiated a good price and he stuck to his word which he made over the phone. Seriously, if you want a great experience in leasing or purchasing a car, head straight to Freeman Honda and ask for Mike Allen. His customer service skills is so good. He actually LISTENS to the customer and treats them like human beings. He doesn't treat you like he is doing you a favor by selling you a car, which other dealers do. I could go on and on and on about him but you need to experience it for yourself to see what I am talking about. Tab also gave me a great experience and processed the financial part of the deal professionally and with high customer service.

I will most definitely go back to this place and recommend it to EVERYONE!! Just ask for Mike Allen.

Twitter
"MARCH 2014 I recently purchased a 2014 Honda Accord..."

hoseyr
3/14/2014 2:13:02 PM

Michael Allen

MARCH 2014

I recently purchased a 2014 Honda Accord EXL-V6 from Freeman Honda and it was the most pleasant experience I have ever had. Michael Allen was my salesperson. I cannot say enough about his professionalism and his courteous manner. Prior to the purchase of my vehicle, I searched the internet for the best deal. Many dealers such as Vandergriff’s Honda, Huggins Honda, Frank Kent Honda and the list goes on proved to be nothing but CROOKS! They all wanted me to purchase a Honda Accord with various trims which would increase the selling price by hundreds of dollars. When I tried to explain to them that I was not interested in these various trims they all stated that was not possible and I would have to purchase the vehicle as is. Needles to say I told them what they could do in a very polite manner. They all consistently called me and emailed on a regular basis encouraging me to consider their offer. Finally, Freeman Honda (Mike Allen) called and after some extensive dialogue convinced me that they could satisfy my request. Mike was so easy and pleasant to deal with. First and foremost he was HONEST. I felt very comfortable and relaxed. I felt no pressure to buy from them.
Everything that I requested he confirmed via emails. The whole process was effortless
and hassle free! I didn’t even have to go to the dealership to purchase my vehicle, everything was done over the phone. My car was delivered as promised to my house which I thoroughly appreciated. If I ever have to purchase another car it will be from Freeman Honda thru Michael Allen. Kudos' to you Mike !

Twitter
"I have been the owner of a 2007 Honda Pilot and just..."

Cisira2014Thomas
9/17/2013 3:58:43 PM

Jeff Cole

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

I have been the owner of a 2007 Honda Pilot and just traded it in for a 2013 Pilot. Jeff Cole was the salesman who sold me my first Pilot,
and I was pleased to have him sell me the new Pilot. I am very pleased with the entire transaction and appreciate the time Jeff spent
explaining all matters to me. He is pleasant, laid-back, and not "pushy". I was offered a very acceptable trade-in on the 2007 and offered a great price for the 2013. I recommend Jeff Cole and this dealership highly. If you are in the market for a Honda, you will be treated well.

Twitter
"I had a great shopping experience buying my first new car..."

HappyShopper2013
8/29/2013 4:04:45 PM

Jeremy Bilbo

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

I had a great shopping experience buying my first new car at Freeman Honda. Freeman Honda offered me a great deal on my car (including all the add-ons that I needed), for hundreds of dollars less than what other Honda dealerships were offering me. I live in West Texas, and had sent out e-mails requesting only e-mail price quotes from Honda dealerships in North Texas, West Texas, Austin and San Antonio. Many Honda dealerships refused to commit to an out-the-door price quote in writing. Most of them kept calling me, despite my request to only be contacted by e-mail. A few dealerships, including one in Fort Worth, refused to honor their word although they had advertised that they would beat their competitor’s price. Jeremy Bilbo, the car salesman at Freeman Honda, was the only car salesman who respected my need to be only contacted by e-mail and provided me with a great out-the-door e-mail price without much negotiating. He was very prompt in responding to all my e-mails and answered all my questions very satisfactorily. Within a week of first contacting Mr. Bilbo, I was at Freeman Honda ready to buy my first car. They honored their e-mail price and the entire process of buying the car was unbelievably quick and pleasant. Furthermore, all my requested add-ons were installed very quickly. If you are on the market for a new Honda, I would highly recommend Freeman Honda, Dallas, and Jeremy Bilbo at Freeman Honda for a very pleasant car shopping experience.

Twitter
"I highly recommend using internet pricing and talking..."

brange
8/5/2013 5:17:25 PM

Jeff Cole

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

I highly recommend using internet pricing and talking directly to Jeff Cole. He was entirely straightforward with us and honest about the best price he could give us. Trips to two other dealerships confirmed that we should have gone with Jeff's price at the start of the day and saved ourselves 8 hours of grief. He came across as soft-spoken with none of the usual "sales guy" flashiness. The only reason we didn't do business with him was that he didn't have the car we wanted on the lot at the time. I would definitely go back to him the next time I need a vehicle.

Twitter
"I had what I felt was a problem with the Low Fuel..."

Gustie68
7/25/2013 4:50:53 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jerry Gibson

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

I had what I felt was a problem with the Low Fuel Indicator on my 2013 CR-V and was also in touch with Honda USA, as well, to try to solve the problem. I had driven the car on four different occasions down to what I thought was fumes and the on board computer was also indicating same. As another person also drives this vehicle periodically and she often relies on the low fuel indicator light to let her know when to gas up, I wanted to be sure this function was working. Anyway, I drove the vehicle down to a very low level and then brought it into Freeman Honda to inspect. Jerry Gibson, the Service Manager got involved and he personally drove the vehicle to get the indicator light to come on. His attention to taking care of my perceived problem was exemplary, to say the least. I learned a number of things from this experience: 1) Freeman Honda was exceptional in providing 5 star service to me. 2) Don't believe the on board computer on any vehicle because it works on averages and not real life. 3) Gasoline pumps don't always provide accurate information as to how many gallons of fuel are actually dispensed! 4) A Honda is an excellent investment, from the standpoint of support from Honda USA, and the dealer network, especially Freeman Honda. I had tried to get this problem resolved with two other Honda dealerships, David McDavid, in Irving, and Santan Honda, in Gilbert, AZ, and they did very little in comparison to Jerry Gibson, and Freeman Honda.

Twitter
"I find it funny that this company sold me my Toyota..."

JaiLemonade
12/12/2012 3:07:14 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Unknown

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

I find it funny that this company sold me my Toyota Corolla, but didn't have the tools to do my oil change. Makes no sense. I don't remember his name, but this man made it known he didn't want to service me as soon as I pulled in. I regretgetting car from these people.

Twitter
"Called all over DFW looking for specific new vehicle. Got..."

2013Accordbuyer
11/23/2012 10:44:26 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Patrick (salesman) and Tab (Finance)

My Review Of Freeman Honda:

Called all over DFW looking for specific new vehicle. Got the usual car sales game where they say they have the car just to get you in there, then low and behold after I arrive at the dealership they say they JUST sold my car the moment before I got there. They then try to sell me an alternate car they do have on the lot or try to get me to commit to a car they don't even have yet. This very dishonest practice tarnishes the industry. I always respond as follows: turn around and walk out. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE AT FREEMAN. THEY WERE TOTALLY HONEST. They said they had the car when i phoned, and it was waiting for me when I got there. Negotiated price with no hassle (note: I make sure To research and pay below the going rate on all my new car purchases). Freeman gave me a fair price and fair financing... the rate was even lower than my credit union offered. Highly recommend Patrick and Freeman.

Reviews 11-20 >>