Frontline Auto Sales Inc

869 New York 109,
W Babylon, New York 11704
Frontline Auto Sales Inc Info
About Frontline Auto Sales Inc

We sell all makes and models!! same day delivery and financing,no FEE'S of any type or smoke and mirrors ever!!Long Islands most trusted used car dealer,stop by and see how we do" business the old fashioned way",centrally located on Route 109 between Southern State and Sunrise highway

About Frontline Auto Sales Inc

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

HappyCarOwner22
5/16/2015

"Great Dealership!!!!"

Was actively looking for a good used car for over 6 months. I searched places in Brooklyn, Queens, Jersey and Long Island. From the first phone call with Tony, everything went smoothly. I looked at different cars at his dealership and many of the cars were in good shape and AFFORDABLE! His partner, Steve was also very helpful. The BEST thing about Frontline is their honesty especially when it comes to pricing. The price you see online is what they will charge you (minus taxes and registration fees which you must pay) No bait and switch foolishnesses or extra hidden fees at Frontline. The ease of buying my car was satisfying. Tony took care of everything (registration, plates, requesting car title etc.),all within 24 hours. Definitely consider this place if you're looking for affordale used cars. The excellent customer service made my car buying experience pleasurable.

hyndui
5/14/2015

"professional, trustworthy"

I purchased a used car for my daughter. The staff was not pushy and they were honest. The dealership took care of a problem in the car that I didn't even notice it had. I will use them again for sure.I

CDK
5/10/2015

"2014 Ford Explorer Limited"

We drove 3 hours from PA to buy our Explorer from Tony at Frontline Auto and we couldn't be happier. The vehicle was as advertised, and the process was smooth. He even referred u to a local Italian Restaurant for lunch, and it happened have some of the best food around. All in all it was a good experience from a small local dealership that still offers personal attention. Highly Recommended!

stacy2
4/29/2015

"Tony made my car buying experience pleasant."

Tony was wonderful, most car dealers are pushy and will say anything to get a customer to buy a car but not Tony he was informative and answered any questions I had. I would recommend anyone to Tony and front line auto sales.

Brittany Ford
4/27/2015

"I love my new car!!"

I purchased a 2010 hyundai elantra and my boyfriend got a 2009 hyundai sonata from frontline and I more than happy with this purchase. It was a rocky road in the beginning but Tony stayed with us and kept in contact with us throughout the process. We were both able to get our cars and haven't been happier. Thanks soooo much Tony!!

fish357
4/04/2015

"Great car buying experience"

We bough our daughter's first car at Frontline. We highly recommend the dealership. Steve took good care of us. It was a stress free purchase.

schapma2
3/23/2015

"2009 Hyundai Elantra"

I bought my first car from Frontline a couple of months back. I love it, and Tony was so helpful! I did not feel pressured or rushed into any decisions. It was not like a typical dealership experience where the salesman is on your back the entire time. Everyone is very helpful and well-informed, as well as friendly. I would absolutely recommend this place if you're looking for a good used car.

dgm271
3/17/2015

"Easy buy again."

This is the second truck that I have bought from Tony and once again made it and easy experience. Tony and the guys are very friendly and are knowledgeable with any questions that I had. I would recommend them to friends and family. And will defiantly shop with them again Thanks Tony Your the best.

thom
2/02/2015

"frontline auto sales"

Tony was not pushy knew his product was prompt and professional in all manners he came in on his day off to meet with us and discuss all questions we had about the vehicles we were looking at

Donald
1/30/2015

"purchased 2003 Chevy Tahoe"

Purchased 2003 Chevy Tahoe from Frontline Auto Sales. The dealer ship is first rate. Tony, our salesman, was honest, pleasant and prompt in taking care of the sale. They definitely stand behind the product warranty as all necessary repairs were taken care of promptly and at my convenience.I would highly recommend this dealership.

Reviews of Tony Celardo