Frontline Auto Sales Inc

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Frontline Auto Sales Inc
Frontline Auto Sales Inc Info
About Frontline Auto Sales Inc

We sell all makes and models!! same day delivery and financing,no FEE'S of any type or smoke and mirrors ever!!Long Islands most trusted used car dealer,stop by and see how we do" business the old fashioned way",centrally located on Route 109 between Southern State and Sunrise highway

About Frontline Auto Sales Inc

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Great local dealership"

Steve, Tony and Bob were straight forward with all parts of the sale. Did not waste my time with a lot of sales add on or delays like I have had with other dealers. When I went to pick up the car I was out of there in like 15 min . I've went to pick cars at other dealers and it took several hours to sign all the documents only to see that errors were made in the pricing. I was promised new floor mats and I got a call several days later that they were waiting for me. I also called them with a windshield wiper issue which as taken care of on the spot when I returned to the dealer. I would recommend FRONTLINE to all who are looking for fair and honest pricing, good customer service, friendliness and good service after you leave the lot.

"First time buyer: Couldn't have asked for better!"

This was my first time ever buying a car, so I was pretty nervous to say the least, but I couldn't have asked for better than my experience at Frontline Auto Sales. Tony was fantastic and made me feel comfortable right from the test drive. I never once felt pressured to buy, he was extremely reliable communication-wise and, as promised, there were no hidden fees. I'd shopped at around a couple of LI dealerships who's online ads didn't match up to the reality, and a few that seemed to take advantage of my inexperience as a first time buyer. My 2008 used Mazda from Frontline has exceeded my expectations, and it's also great to know that Tony is only ever one call away. Highly recommended.

"Great Service"

This is my second vehicle bought from Tony at Fronline. Unbelievable customer service and got everything done and ready before I pickep up my SUV including low rate financing. Thank You Again Tony.

"My best experience when buying a car!!!"

I bought my car two months ago. The first thing that caught my eye was how professional the place looked. My car went down and I needed to purchase a vehicle.I was nervous, hoping everything worked out. I was going through a rough time. Tony made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. 9 out of 10 times you feel like the salesperson is trying to just make a sale and that once the sale is over you are on your own. Not with Tony! Whenever I call Tony he always makes me feel like Im never a bother. I came out very satisfied with my experience. I have recommended my family and friends.

"buying a used car"

Steve was very friendly and professional and explained everything I need to know .They took the car to the mechanic and fix any problem that we had about the car .

"Great all around"

The experience here compared to other used car dealerships was awesome. Other places I had gone to before here made it more then obvious they were trying to screw you. Not here. Very up front with everything, from the price of the vehicle to anything you wanted to know about the car. No hidden fees added on to the price we disgust. Everything was straight forward and quick. Absolutely zero hassle at all. Ask for Tony when you go, the guy is great!

"Smooth Sailing with Tony Celardo !!"

I couldn't be happier with the helpful, courteous & knowledgeable service I received from Tony & this dealership. He was never pushy, (like other dealerships I've had to just walk out of). I felt very relaxed here & was able to make a big decision within 24 hrs. of meeting Tony & of course seeing my 2007 GMC, Denali.......Love it !!! Too bad Tony doesn't sell boats, because I would've bought that as well..!! Keep up your good work !!! Thank you !!!

"2009 Ford Focus "

Tony was very helpful and friendly. The car that I purchased from him is excellent. I am happy to have found this dealership while searching for a new car.

"Tony is a great guy.Quick and easy"

I was looking for an expedition and i search high and low until i came across front line auto.I saw the suv i was looking for my wife and i did are inspection on the truck checking everything from brakes to tires.There was no sales pressure from Tony or Steve just great service.Thanks to both of you guys for the great truck.

""2012 Honda Fit Excellent Dealership""

We worked with Tony Celardo when purchasing this car.He was very helpful and agreed to hold the car for us for several days while we gathered the funding & arranged the insurance. The auto was available on the agreed date & time & we were able to pick it up exactly as planned. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a responsible place to buy a used car.

Tony Celardo