Frontline Auto Sales Inc

869 New York 109,
W Babylon, New York 11704
Frontline Auto Sales Inc Info
About Frontline Auto Sales Inc

We sell all makes and models!! same day delivery and financing,no FEE'S of any type or smoke and mirrors ever!!Long Islands most trusted used car dealer,stop by and see how we do" business the old fashioned way",centrally located on Route 109 between Southern State and Sunrise highway

About Frontline Auto Sales Inc

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

aprecilove11
6/17/2015

"Excellent Service "

Excellent Service Tony didn't rush me explained everything in well details no hidden fees. He even replaced the windshield on the vehicle free of charge.

Erhodes5
6/12/2015

"Great customer service."

Just got my 2006 Tacoma from Tony Celardo at Frontline Auto. Tony was a big help, took my phone calls even when he wasn't at the shop. Would recommend this dealership and Tony to anyone! Thanks for all the help!

Atb393
6/05/2015

"Frontline"

Had an amazing experience at frontline auto. Tony provided fast and friendly service and I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone, also there are no hidden fees like others. Everyone should definitely check this place out!

phoenix
6/05/2015

"No Bad Cars"

I was looking for weeks until I stopped at Frontline. They do not have a bad car on the lot. I didn't find one car I liked I found two. They helped me get financing and handled everything professionally. If you need a used car head to Frontline.

MrSpoon
6/04/2015

"A Diamond in The Ruff"

My Wife was looking for a car but her credit isn't great. We searched places on Sunrise and our experience was less than pleasant. Dealers pressuring us to purchase cars we didn't want. Telling me I need to cosign I decided to drive down Route 109 as I drove down I stumbled upon Frontline Auto Sales. The cars on the Lot were clean most of them have Carfax stickers on the window. My wife and I walked through the lot and saw a good mix of cars from older to newer models. Our salesman Tony was extremely helpful and never pressured us at all. My wife found a car that was in perfect condition one owner practically new. She was able to get the car without me as a cosigner. The process was easy no hassle. Whether your credit is great or less than great this car dealership is the 1st I have been to that can get you a loan. Yes there is higher interest depending on your credit but the guys at Frontline are honest and will tell you exactly what to expect and I appreciate that the most about Tony he was a great guy... Thanks frontline!!!!! "A Diamond in the Ruff"

HappyCarOwner22
5/16/2015

"Great Dealership!!!!"

Was actively looking for a good used car for over 6 months. I searched places in Brooklyn, Queens, Jersey and Long Island. From the first phone call with Tony, everything went smoothly. I looked at different cars at his dealership and many of the cars were in good shape and AFFORDABLE! His partner, Steve was also very helpful. The BEST thing about Frontline is their honesty especially when it comes to pricing. The price you see online is what they will charge you (minus taxes and registration fees which you must pay) No bait and switch foolishnesses or extra hidden fees at Frontline. The ease of buying my car was satisfying. Tony took care of everything (registration, plates, requesting car title etc.),all within 24 hours. Definitely consider this place if you're looking for affordale used cars. The excellent customer service made my car buying experience pleasurable.

hyndui
5/14/2015

"professional, trustworthy"

I purchased a used car for my daughter. The staff was not pushy and they were honest. The dealership took care of a problem in the car that I didn't even notice it had. I will use them again for sure.I

CDK
5/10/2015

"2014 Ford Explorer Limited"

We drove 3 hours from PA to buy our Explorer from Tony at Frontline Auto and we couldn't be happier. The vehicle was as advertised, and the process was smooth. He even referred u to a local Italian Restaurant for lunch, and it happened have some of the best food around. All in all it was a good experience from a small local dealership that still offers personal attention. Highly Recommended!

stacy2
4/29/2015

"Tony made my car buying experience pleasant."

Tony was wonderful, most car dealers are pushy and will say anything to get a customer to buy a car but not Tony he was informative and answered any questions I had. I would recommend anyone to Tony and front line auto sales.

Brittany Ford
4/27/2015

"I love my new car!!"

I purchased a 2010 hyundai elantra and my boyfriend got a 2009 hyundai sonata from frontline and I more than happy with this purchase. It was a rocky road in the beginning but Tony stayed with us and kept in contact with us throughout the process. We were both able to get our cars and haven't been happier. Thanks soooo much Tony!!

Reviews of Tony Celardo