Frontline Auto Sales Inc

Auto Expo Ent Inc

Lovin Laredo
6/10/2016

"Pleasent experience!"

My husband and I had a very pleasant experience at Frontline! Tony was our salesman. Tony has a very laid back vibe to him. This is something we had never experienced when purchasing a car. He made everything very easy. We found they were very fair on our trade in! Basically the Jeep Cherokee Laredo we bought sold itself! Tony was there to answer questions and give details. We moved through the process quickly and thorough. I will definitely use them in the future and recommend them.

Frank Bernard
6/09/2016

"2008 Jeep Wrangler purchase"

We wanted to trade in our 2007 Jeep Liberty for a Wrangler. We found the car that we eventually purchased at Frontline. The transaction was very smooth. The price on the car was very fair. They even gave us a bit of an additional discount on the car. They gave me fair amount for my trade in. I tried other used car dealerships and they all had additional hidden fees and were not giving me what I wanted for my trade. Tony was very helpful with the purchase. He was responsive and always answered our calls and returned our calls when he was not immediately available. There were some things that needed to be fixed on the car and they took care of everything.

Tony, Steve

ljcasale
4/22/2016

"The Best of the Best"

Buying a car at Frontline is a great experience. Their prices are fair and Tony made the whole buying process easier. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a great car at a great price!

anaelcontreras
4/09/2016

"Great service!"

Tony was extremely helpful to me, he made the car buying expierence fast and friendly and helped me leave the lot with the car i wanted.

RAV4
2/27/2016

"These guys are the real deal!"

My wife and I had a great experience at Frontline autosales. Tony Celardo made the buying experience quick and easy. These guys do not advertise low prices to then hit you with fees. The prices that you see on their site are the prices that you pay. You can be assured that you will get a great deal at this dealership.

VOiDMiX
10/05/2015

"Awesome, honest service."

Just bought an '07 Pathfinder from Steve here at Frontline and I couldn't have been happier with any aspect of this purchase. A fair price and full disclosure of all details made this a very positive experience. HIGHLY recommended!

Steve Musso

Mswee
10/03/2015

"Great experience with Tony at Front line"

I recently bought a ford f 350 from Tony at front line. It was the best car buying experience I ever had. Tony was up front and honest, no games. They took care of everything in a timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend Front line to anyone interested in buying a car. Go on down and talk to Tony you will find exactly what I found, good old fashioned honesty,courtesy and service. Mike Blue Point, NY

Boatsalesman
10/02/2015

"Great car buying experience"

When my primary car finally "passed on" I found myself in the normally horrifying possition of having to visit a used car dealership. I put off looking for a replacement car for almost two months by sharing my wifes car, a practice I do not reccomend. When I could no longer endure the sharing game I needed to accept that I would have to buy a used car. I'm not a research guy and even less a haggle guy making the process that much more terrifying. Frontline Auto Sales was recomended, they were local and I went. They had a large selection of clean pre-owned cars in a wide price range. I was pleasantly surprized that I was not immediatly approached by an overly aggressive sales person. As a matter of fact it wasn't until my second visit that I met Tony, one of the salesman. Very pleasant and laid back, Tony was fine with me browsing for almost an hour before I left with a few cars in mind to consider. I made up my mind and called Tony on his cell to put a deposit on the car I choose. We discussed all of the details of the deal which were very straight forward and agreed on a delivery time and date. When a change in my schedule made it necessary to put off delivery Tony was very accomodating. Upon delivery the car was ready to go, perfectly cleaned, inspected and plates on. A quick exchange of money and paperwork and I was on my way. The entire buying experience was pleasant from start to finish. It has changed my view of buying a used car and I would reccomend Frontline and Tony to my best friend and not think twice about purchasing my next pre-owned car from them. Good job Tony!!!

Pjustin930
10/02/2015

"Great service"

My name is Pierre I recently purchased a Hyundai sonata at frontline. I can say I'm very happy with the car and the price I got it for . the car run very good thanks to Tony. I would definitely go back for my next car.

pietro93
9/25/2015

"Great Experience Buying a Used Car"

With so many independent used car dealers out there which leave you questioning your deal, I found the folks at Frontline Auto Sales to be very fair and professional. I searched for over 2 months looking for my Ram 1500, so many so called "clean cars" were far from being clean. The vehicles at Frontline Auto Sales are truly represented and the sales experience went very well thanks to Tony which was very helpful and made the process go very smoothly. My truck needed a tire sensor upon delivery and he was quick to get the part and correct the issue. He even delivered the car with new rubber mats. I would buy my next car there.