Frontline Auto Sales Inc

Long Island Auto Find

VOiDMiX
10/05/2015

"Awesome, honest service."

Just bought an '07 Pathfinder from Steve here at Frontline and I couldn't have been happier with any aspect of this purchase. A fair price and full disclosure of all details made this a very positive experience. HIGHLY recommended!

Steve Musso

Mswee
10/03/2015

"Great experience with Tony at Front line"

I recently bought a ford f 350 from Tony at front line. It was the best car buying experience I ever had. Tony was up front and honest, no games. They took care of everything in a timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend Front line to anyone interested in buying a car. Go on down and talk to Tony you will find exactly what I found, good old fashioned honesty,courtesy and service. Mike Blue Point, NY

Boatsalesman
10/02/2015

"Great car buying experience"

When my primary car finally "passed on" I found myself in the normally horrifying possition of having to visit a used car dealership. I put off looking for a replacement car for almost two months by sharing my wifes car, a practice I do not reccomend. When I could no longer endure the sharing game I needed to accept that I would have to buy a used car. I'm not a research guy and even less a haggle guy making the process that much more terrifying. Frontline Auto Sales was recomended, they were local and I went. They had a large selection of clean pre-owned cars in a wide price range. I was pleasantly surprized that I was not immediatly approached by an overly aggressive sales person. As a matter of fact it wasn't until my second visit that I met Tony, one of the salesman. Very pleasant and laid back, Tony was fine with me browsing for almost an hour before I left with a few cars in mind to consider. I made up my mind and called Tony on his cell to put a deposit on the car I choose. We discussed all of the details of the deal which were very straight forward and agreed on a delivery time and date. When a change in my schedule made it necessary to put off delivery Tony was very accomodating. Upon delivery the car was ready to go, perfectly cleaned, inspected and plates on. A quick exchange of money and paperwork and I was on my way. The entire buying experience was pleasant from start to finish. It has changed my view of buying a used car and I would reccomend Frontline and Tony to my best friend and not think twice about purchasing my next pre-owned car from them. Good job Tony!!!

Pjustin930
10/02/2015

"Great service"

My name is Pierre I recently purchased a Hyundai sonata at frontline. I can say I'm very happy with the car and the price I got it for . the car run very good thanks to Tony. I would definitely go back for my next car.

pietro93
9/25/2015

"Great Experience Buying a Used Car"

With so many independent used car dealers out there which leave you questioning your deal, I found the folks at Frontline Auto Sales to be very fair and professional. I searched for over 2 months looking for my Ram 1500, so many so called "clean cars" were far from being clean. The vehicles at Frontline Auto Sales are truly represented and the sales experience went very well thanks to Tony which was very helpful and made the process go very smoothly. My truck needed a tire sensor upon delivery and he was quick to get the part and correct the issue. He even delivered the car with new rubber mats. I would buy my next car there.

Bflah007
9/22/2015

"Easy, pleasant and smooth transaction!"

Months later, and I'm still very happy with my purchase. I randomly stopped at Frontline as I was driving down Sunrise Hwy, when a truck on the lot caught my eye. I spoke with Tony about trading in my 2013 Ram truck, for a 2014 Ford F350 platinum edition. I was obviously only interested in trading "up", if the numbers worked out. Tony was glad to work with me and the banks to get me approved at a rate and payment I was happy with. Within 2 days, I was in the new truck and out of my old one. I wasn't sure what to expect with a dealership on the smaller scale, compared to all the commercial ones. I really only dealt with Tony, but I felt he was honest and professional and I didn't feel like I was being suckered-in or scammed into a deal, which was my skepticism at the start, but I was comfortable and still loving my new truck today.

Paul_V
8/22/2015

"sales (used)"

Been looking for the right Honda civic for nearly 2 months, then I found it @ frontline. My experience with Tony was great. He was very helpful in every way and the whole process went very smooth, very satisfied with my purchase. highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Jman09
8/21/2015

"Awesome "

Last summer I needed a car after the huge rain storm we had that flooded everyone I was searching for the same car I lost bam I found a beautiful 2009 Nissan Altima they gave us a good deal for paying cash and three days later I toke her home! They were friendly and not rushing u into making the sale!! I came back three times to make sure I loved the car and my mechanic said the car is sound! The car looks brand new I'm so happy with my car! I would definitely buy another car from frontline

Steve Musso

aprecilove11
6/17/2015

"Excellent Service "

Excellent Service Tony didn't rush me explained everything in well details no hidden fees. He even replaced the windshield on the vehicle free of charge.

Erhodes5
6/12/2015

"Great customer service."

Just got my 2006 Tacoma from Tony Celardo at Frontline Auto. Tony was a big help, took my phone calls even when he wasn't at the shop. Would recommend this dealership and Tony to anyone! Thanks for all the help!