Frontline Auto Sales Inc

869 New York 109,
W Babylon, New York 11704
Frontline Auto Sales Inc Info
About Frontline Auto Sales Inc

We sell all makes and models!! same day delivery and financing,no FEE'S of any type or smoke and mirrors ever!!Long Islands most trusted used car dealer,stop by and see how we do" business the old fashioned way",centrally located on Route 109 between Southern State and Sunrise highway

About Frontline Auto Sales Inc

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

schapma2
3/23/2015

"2009 Hyundai Elantra"

I bought my first car from Frontline a couple of months back. I love it, and Tony was so helpful! I did not feel pressured or rushed into any decisions. It was not like a typical dealership experience where the salesman is on your back the entire time. Everyone is very helpful and well-informed, as well as friendly. I would absolutely recommend this place if you're looking for a good used car.

dgm271
3/17/2015

"Easy buy again."

This is the second truck that I have bought from Tony and once again made it and easy experience. Tony and the guys are very friendly and are knowledgeable with any questions that I had. I would recommend them to friends and family. And will defiantly shop with them again Thanks Tony Your the best.

thom
2/02/2015

"frontline auto sales"

Tony was not pushy knew his product was prompt and professional in all manners he came in on his day off to meet with us and discuss all questions we had about the vehicles we were looking at

Donald
1/30/2015

"purchased 2003 Chevy Tahoe"

Purchased 2003 Chevy Tahoe from Frontline Auto Sales. The dealer ship is first rate. Tony, our salesman, was honest, pleasant and prompt in taking care of the sale. They definitely stand behind the product warranty as all necessary repairs were taken care of promptly and at my convenience.I would highly recommend this dealership.

andrea
1/28/2015

"Great experience"

Buying a car normally is nerve wrecking. But Tony & Steve @ Frontline Auto Sales made it a great experience. They took care of any repairs that needed to be done. Thank you

Kthomp
1/10/2015

"Excellent service and great salesmen!"

I had a great experience purchasing my Chevy Malibu from here! The salesman was very helpful and honest. I haven't had any problems or complaints with my car it runs beautifully. Would defiantly recommend buying your next vehicle from frontline auto in west babylon.

stevo
1/05/2015

"Great car dealer"

I was looking for a used Toyota Rav 4 at various dealerships, among others also some official Toyota dealers. First great news to me were that Frontline did not add any of those nasty hidden fees (the Toyota dealer on Sunrise e.g. tried to add a 890$ prepping fee, although the car looked like a mess). I was also relieved to not experience those typical sales strategies found at other places. So all in all the whole sales experience was far better at Frontline even when compared to some official Toyota dealership, not to forget that the price was better too. I should mention that after driving the car for a couple of days I found a small issue with the Transmission; Frontline fixed the problem without any questions and cost, in my view an excellent service. Hence I would buy a used car there anytime again.

Mikey7533
12/11/2014

"Good Car, Good Price, Good Dealer"

I have been looking for a car for about a month or so and found a nice BMW from this dealer on craigslist. The car was priced well looked clean and after dealing with many shady dealers, I was glad to see the quote on there website Please realize the DIFFERENCE here at Frontline Auto Sales,we do not ADVERTISE LOW BALL prices that lure (you) people in,and then add thousands of dollars in magical fee's.We sell quality vehicles at competitive prices,backed with honesty and integrity. Sure a lot of dealers say that, but this one actually meant it. I purchased the BMW the next day from Tony, It was a no haggle price, they did not tack on any fees except the necessary Tax inspection and registration. There was a minor issue with the car one of the tire pressure monitoring sensors battery had died. Tony offered to have it replaced for me without hassle even though I don't think that is required to be replaced under the mandatory warranty they are required to give by NY State. All in all I am very happy and will add them to the list of dealers who's web sites I check out when I am looking for a car. (I usually replace my car every year or 18 months.

stans153
12/01/2014

"Not your typical used car dealer"

After shopping at other used car dealerships and being blind sided by the hidden costs, Frontline was a welcome relief. The price they advertised online is the price I paid, no added B.S. I purchased a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeaver, car is clean and runs great. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and my experience with Frontline Auto Sales. Dealing with Steve made the experience easy. I highly recommend Frontline Auto Sales to anyone looking for a quality used car at a very reasonable price.

keelyhar
11/19/2014

"Safe place to buy a used car"

Jesse & Tony were absolutely wonderful. They made sure everything was working before I transferred a used van down to Florida. The a/c was not working properly and it was fixed … I probably would not of known until I reached the southern states when the a/c was needed. All the paper work was done 100% correctly so registering it out of state was a breeze. Tony was very good at keeping me informed of when my car would be ready and what I needed for the transfer. THANK YOU AGAIN FRONTLINE!

Jesse…management