GK Automobile Export Specialists, Llc

GK Automobile Export Specialists, Llc
GK Automobile Export Specialists, Llc Info

Foley Motorsports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

"These People Do Not Value Their Customers"

I shopped around at many other dealers before settling for GK Auto. They had the vehicle I wanted in excellent condition and at a great price. While I did purchase the car from them, I must say that these people have the customer service skills of teenagers in high school. Maybe it's the fact that I'm still a young college student but I was not treated as a valued customer. When I took the car for a test drive I expressed my interest in the vehicle and all the guy said to me, with an uncaring attitude, was "so, do you want to buy?" I came back the next day with the money, ready to buy, and the new guy who attended me was even worse than the first. I told him that I was here for the car, he asked for the check and filled out the paperwork without saying a word to me. I felt so disrespected. This is a big financial decision for me and these people act like they're too good for my business. I know that I'm young but that is still no way to conduct business. I feel disrespected and ashamed of myself for allowing these people to treat me the way they did. There was a good deal on the car and in the condition it is in it will never need anything besides an oil change for many miles to come. I also need a car before the month's end, therefore, I decided to buy. However, I will never recommend these people to anybody I know and when somebody asks me who I bought the vehicle from I will honestly reply "someone off of craigslist."

Roman, Alex

"DO NOT BUY from this dealer, i bought a luxury vehicle..."

DO NOT BUY from this dealer, i bought a luxury vehicle from them and brought it to an outside dealer to go through it, and it turned out that the window motor needed replacing, there was an oil leak, and ALL of the fluids in the car were dirty, old and needed replacing. all in about 5k in work needed to be done to the car that they said was in perfect condition. After I raised it with them they said that their 'mechanics' went through them and the car was in perfect shape when it left the lot (which was a week prior to my outside inspection) no lemon law in NH on used cars so im stuck with it. if you do buy a car from them be ready to pay an outside party to do all maintenance items fluids breaks etc. etc. etc. My car has an oil leak which they will not do anything about 2k to fix. if your going to buy a car from them, buy the most extensive warranty that you can, as I am certain it will pay for itself within the first 3 months of ownership. and the prices on the warranty is negotiable, they first told me it was 2k i ended up paying 1300. the lesson that i learned was; A) never buy a car in NH and B)never buy from a random used car lot. good luck.

all

"i purchased a 2007 lexus Is250 just last week from this..."

i purchased a 2007 lexus Is250 just last week from this dealer and he told me "the car in perfect condition and it has clean carfax , and he mentioned that there is a power steering noise that's it". i got the car and came to find out it has the whole rack and pinion is bad , over $2000 . i called him to share this with him he said "I'm busy and have to go ".

Andrei Shesternev