Ganley Westside Imports

Service Director
Tom Matthews, Sales Consultant, Ganley Westside Imports

Tom Matthews

February 16, 2017

"Tom Matthew was great with me buying the new car "

- New car

Great people I workwith me to get the car I love thanks again tom Matthew and Sarah I really love my new car thanks again everybody

February 16, 2017

"Hat Trick Performance "

- SailErie68

I leased my very first new car last year and my awesome experience at Ganley has set high expectations for future transactions. I wasn't sure what to expect since it has been 10 years since my last (used) car purchase and I had looked at several other dealerships before going to Ganley VW. Erin showed me a vaierty of vehicles to choose from and her knowledge, communication and professionalism will make me a repeat customer for life. Leasing my 2016 Passat was such a pleasant experience that I have recommended it to family and friends.

February 14, 2017

"Great service everytime"

- CloudBuilder

I bring my Subaru Legacy in for maintenance and I have never had a negative experience. The entire staff is professional and really take care of my requests. Ray Korsage (sp?) is usually there when I bring my car in and he is always willing to help, proactive and very efficient. Keep up the good work!

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $23755