Garber Auto Mall

3340 US-17, Green Cove Springs, Florida 32043

Mark Montgomery, Senior Sales Associate, Inventory Coordinator, Garber Auto Mall

Mark Montgomery

Sales Associate

August 18, 2017

"Auto mall"

- Steveo1114

Great place to buy a car or truck. Didn't waste mine or my family's time. In and out. Will definitely buy another car here. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Robbie Trude
Darren Mathews

August 17, 2017

"New f150"

- Happy23dog

I went there to by a new pickup, Adam was there to help me out, he helped me with my price range so that he can help me leave that day with the vehicle , it was my third vehicle I bought from the dealership, they always show me excellent service, when I was there.

Adam Hutchinson

August 13, 2017

"Excellent Experience! "

- Turps3000

I gave this rating to Mark Montgomery because of the excellent customer service experience that I had experienced at this Ford Auto dealer. He went above and beyond to give me the best deal on my ford mustang and I really appreciated it! Thanks! Mark

Mark Montgomery