Garber Auto Mall

Financial Services Manager

April 25, 2017

"Excellent customer care"

- Kathleen Boyer

My husband and I came into Garber looking for a mid-sized sedan. I had my heart set on a Chevy Malibu Premier in black with a sunroof,but had to be realistic on the price also. Shannon Roy exceeded all of our expectations and was a professional throughout the whole process. We were approved and Shannon walked us through every step! From having the car detailed to setting up on-star and Bluetooth. What a great experience for us both! Thank you Garber!

April 24, 2017

"Happy with our Ford!!!"

- Ford Guy

I have purchased several vehicles over the years from Garber with Mark Montgomery as sales person, the most recent being a 2017 Transit. Mark has made the purchase experience less stressful than those in earlier years. He has been very good at explaining the differences in models, as well as features of each vehicle. Mark gives you time to make your own decision without pressure. He will spend as much time with you as you want. Thank you for Mark for a job well done. We will see you again and also send you referrals.

April 24, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Kowtail

Pat was great, easy to work with and helped me to find the right car for my family! I would highly recommend him to a friend!

New 2016 Buick Enclave, $40500