Garber Auto Mall

Shannon Roy

February 19, 2017

"Very Satisfying Experience"

- Joseph Forkum

I became in urgent need of an automobile and called Mark Montgomery at Garber Ford due to many past satisfying experiences with him. When I arrived at Garber Ford Mark had a good selection of cars available that I expressed interest in. Thanks to Mark's thorough knowledge of Ford products, his patience, professionalism, willingness to help, his knowledge of available discounts and rebates, a good trade allowance, and his assistance with very affordable financing made the car selection and purchasing process easy. All of my interactions with Mark and Garber Ford have been very satisfying. I will turn to both, Mark and Garber Ford, for any future automobile needs.

February 18, 2017

"Very pleased with Garber"

- Don

My salesman, Shannon Roy, could not have been more accommodating in helping me find a vehicle to meet my needs. We looked at new and used units on the lot. The staff at Garber are very helpful and friendly with no pressure applied. I would highly recommend them.

February 14, 2017

"Wonderful Experience "

- Memaoflots

We are so satisfied with our experience at garber ford. Mark Montgomery was outstanding in every way. He answered every question my husband had about the car. And very patient with me trying to decide between two different Fords . We have always dreaded shopping for a car but everything about Mark Montgomery and Garber Ford made the whole process great. We have told everyone to go to Mark at Garber Ford Green Cove Springs Fl.

New 2016 Buick Regal, $26500