Garvey Hyundai North

Burlington Hyundai

uhlerka
9/25/2016

"Comfortable"

It felt "comfortable", no pressure or intense sales pitch. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable, it was a very positive experience. I will definitely recommend this dealership!

Jeffrey Plunkett

sdurant7
9/23/2016

"Purchasing a new vehicle"

As I said in the previous part of this survey, Adam is a wonderful person to deal with..... I told him when I purchased my vehicle that his Mom did a fine job raising him! You have an excellent employee working for you!

jmc31678
9/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience with Jeff. He was very professional and helped me in every way he could to get me out of my Subaru. He took his time to walk the lot to get me in to the right car. I will recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a vehicle.

Jeffrey Plunkett

david.macey1485
9/16/2016

"Professional service"

The staff were very thorough in answering any and all questions. The sales rep. I dealt with was friendly and not pushy about the sale. He gave all the information I asked for and didn't set a deadline for me to make my decision. I was able to shop around to other dealerships in the area including della honda, which were more focused on the sale instead of meeting my needs. I would highly recommend this dealerships team to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

sboyea4
9/14/2016

"2017 Hyundai Elantra"

Great place to do business, very friendly and helpful staff. Adam did everything he could to ensure I was kept up on the status of my pending purchase. Very professional.

kiss1973

"TOTALLY AWESOME"

LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP! JUST LEASED MY 2ND CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. LOVE THE CAR, AND LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE. BRAD BERNARD IS AMAZING AS A SALES REP, DOES NOT PRESSURE YOU AT ALL AND ASKS WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD AND MAKES IT HAPPEN. HAVE OWNED MANY CARS IN MY LIFE, AND BEEN TO NUMEROUS DEALERSHIPS OVER THE YEARS AND GARVEY OUTSHINES THEM ALL! THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY PURCHASE SO EASY, WAS DONE ALL THE PAPERWORK AND THE CAR WAS READY IN ABOUT 1.5 HOURS. THANKS ALSO TO THEIR SALES MANAGER JEFF HEONIS, HE IS ALSO AMAZING.

Brad Bernard

uschiroyea

"Very good"

I come since 2013 to the place very happy we the service and Business I would recommend to my friends and familie . And I will come back

bluegreen73

"great person"

Brian was awesome and really had it all together and he was knowledgeable about what he was showing us about the car and how the feature's worked. He seemed very down to earth and was willing to spend time on us and he stated *I don't care how long i have to stay* something like that... It was a great experience there and after we got home.. Thank you. :)

Brian Baker
can't remember the gentleman's name in accounting but he was sweet too.

david_letourneau
9/10/2016

"great place to buy a car, Garvey Hyundai"

i would say that the over all appearance of the dealership and the amount of cars available was great. My experience with Terence Barrett was outstanding. Terence is a very professional employee and very knowledgeable of the product he was selling.

Terence Barrett

clairabelle8737
9/10/2016

"Best Salesperson"

This was the 2nd vehicle I have leased from Garvey myself and my boyfriend also leased one last year. Last year we had the pleasure of dealing with Brian and we liked him so much, i knew this year that is who i wanted to deal with. Brian is very funny, personable and accommodating. I called Brian up and made an appt to see him that same day, he was there and he even recognized us from last year when we leased. The entire experience with Brian from start to finish was fun, refreshing, and stress free. We hope see him again in less than 2 years for another new vehicle transaction.

Brian Baker