Garvey Hyundai North

271 Tom Miller Road,
Plattsburgh, New York 12901
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash
nerissa martin
6/23/2015

"Great dealership"

Great.dealership fast and.kind would highly recommend.anyone to go to Harvey north to purchase or lease a.vehicle great.staff and service. Everyone works.in a.timely manner to.get.you in and.out

dstur001
6/19/2015

"Exceptional Service"

I was looking for a certain style of car, with a manual transmission. I found one through Garvey Queensbury. Adam at Garvey North got the car up here (Plattsburgh) quickly, and made sure everything was working properly. I have never enjoyed spending money, but giving Garvey my dough was a great decision. Adam is one of the most honest and genuine sales guys I have ever met. Thanks

F_JOCK
6/18/2015

"Not your usual car dealer"

The most impressive aspect of buying a new Hyundai from Garvey, besides discovering the most remarkable vehicle on the road today, is the honest personal attention freely shared by everyone at the dealership. The quality of service and professionalism is second to none. We look forward to a fulfilling long-term relationship with Garvey's excellent sales and service team.

FPCONN
6/13/2015

"excellent"

excellent experience. salesman was very friendly and knowledgable. dealership was clean and comfortable. other staff was friendly, and I felt I got the best deal I could get.

RAMILLER529
6/12/2015

"Garvey north"

This is the fifth vehicle we have purchased from Garvey. We have also recommended two friends who purchased from Garvey. We will continue to purchase and recommend to friends.

JLAMORA54
6/12/2015

"excellent"

from the time i entered garvey hyundai north i was meet upon entry by friendly people. not my frist time at garvey would go back to deal anytime thank you.

WILLIAMS

CGATES001
6/06/2015

"Loved the experience!"

My salesman was great! He wasn't pushy, had a great sense of humor when appropriate, made my purchase a breeze,and left me very happy.The business manager and finance manager both went above and beyond to make everything work to my benefit. I have already suggested friends go check them out!

Sandi
6/03/2015

"purchase of new vehicle"

I had an excellent experience on last Saturday. I purchased my new Hyundai Accent within 4 hours of showing up at the dealership. Both Adam and Brian were excellent. Thank you both!

rdsilver
6/01/2015

"Pleasant & Pleasant"

We Can't Exspress Enough The Professionalism & Courtesy Of All Employees. Many Thanks To Everone & Good Fortune In Sales & With Your Outstanding Service Department. R&D Silver

judyg27
5/31/2015

"Very hel full"

They go out of there way to help you get a car. they let you know what they are doing to get the car you want.

Reviews of Adam Brunelle