Garvey Hyundai North

271 Tom Miller Road,
Plattsburgh, New York 12901
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash
rochelle092
3/05/2015

"Very good experience"

Very good experience, Terence worked hard to get me in the vehicle I wanted and the process was very quick but thorough. I will definitely go to Garvey again!

travelwithliz
2/25/2015

"A Great Garvey Experience!"

My interaction with Garvey, and with Terence in particular, was a positive experience. Everyone acknowledges you when you are there and makes you feel at home. The office atmosphere is light and fun. I'm happy with my new ride and with the customer service.

kellie simmons
2/23/2015

"good experience"

Good experience , Adam is thorough and works hard to get you into the vehicle you want. He devoted a lot of time to make this come together.

Dianne913
2/22/2015

"Best place to buy a car!"

Brian did an excellent job getting me a vehicle. I LOVE my Elantra, Brian! Thank you so much for helping me get just the right deal.

nfranco
2/20/2015

"Awesome Service "

Shelly did a great job hooking me up with Terrance. He went above and beyond to make sure I got the best car and best deal for my situation. He's a keeper. Thanks to both him and Shelly and to all the staff at Garvey North.

Shelly gurbal

vickie1821
2/08/2015

"Rumors are true! Garvey is an awesome place!"

After my sister had told me how happy she was I had to check it out. She was right! Brad was awesome, best salesman ever!

Tammy
1/27/2015

"I had an AWESOME experience!!!! I LOVE my Elantra!"

Everyone at Garvey Hyundai was very friendly, nice and sincere. From the moment that I walked into the door I felt a welcoming atmosphere. It was an awesome experience! I told Adam what I needed in a car. He found me what I asked for and more! I can't believe I actually have heated seats!!!! I have praised Adam and Garvey for their excellent customer service and will continue to do so. I am spreading the word and I will be back! Thank you so much for making me feel safe and secure on the road. My deepest gratitude, Tammy L. Forget

Robert Kipping, and the man that took my payment (I can't remember his name).

jwall516
1/26/2015

"Great customer service! "

Just bought a used 2013 elantra gt from Garvey, can't think of a single regret! Brian was great (and incredibly patient) through our whole car search. Couldn't ask for more attention and personal touch! Highly recommend.

Ublrivera
1/24/2015

"Great experience "

Just purchased a new Hyundai accent and would recommend purchasing from Garvey Hyundai Plattsburgh. I dealt with Adam and I can't say enough good things about him. Greeted with a smile when we entered the building and listened to what we wanted and got us the best deal. Pick up of the vehicle was easy. It was ready and running when we got there, clean and showed all the details of the vehicle before we left the lot. Go there if you are looking for a vehicle and friendly service. Don't forget to ask for Adam.

Debbadoo22
1/23/2015

"Excellent !"

Friendly, family orientated environment !! Excellent at explaining everything ! Would certainly go to them again!!!! I am most certainly satisfied with the service I received from the dealership!!

Reviews of Adam Brunelle