Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai North
Call
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash

"Exellent. "

Thanks Brad. She's happy - I'm happy. We did forget to update her "gas mileage card." Your willingness to work with us on the price demonstrates your professionalism, and knowledge of your customers. As an afterthought, this was the second car we bought with your efforts. Thanks again.

"Excellent"

Beyond satisfied with the service I got here. Everyone working was so nice. Jeff was extremely helpful and I am so glad I purchased my car from him. His service and help made the experience/process easy and enjoyable and gave us a great deal that can't be beat. I am very pleased that we purchased my very first car at Garvey!

"great"

Brad was my salesman and made it a great day. Brad made the process easy and enjoyable. Very knowledgable and professional..The whole staff were helpful and friendly.

"Terence and Garvey Hyundai North are awesome!"

I drove out on a miserable rainy day and Terence came right out to greet me. He spent time listening to what I was looking for, weighing the pros/cons with me, dealing with my "picky-ness", test drives and running in and out of the rain with and for me, (he's a very patient man!). He is easy to talk to, funny, very helpful, very knowledgeable, and makes the whole car buying experience fun and easy! Together we found the perfect vehicle for me! When it was time to pick up my new vehicle he helped me get to know all the features inside and out and I was sad that it was all over so quickly.... Many thanks to Terence and the rest of the helpful friendly staff at Garvey Hyundai North!!

"Will be a repeat customer"

Bought 2 used cars for our teenage children. Brad was excellent working with us to get a great deal and assisting us with very difficult financing. Their commitment to my children regarding the loans, the maintenance of their vehicles and the assurance that they can always stop by if they have any problems made all of us feel very comfortable I believe that Brad and the Finance Department has made return customers of us all.

"Great Experience"

When looking for a new car, I had heard many people state that they went to Garvey to purchase or lease a Hyundai. When I went to check out the selection, I knew I wanted an Elantra and Terence Barrett helped me in my final decision and the steps to purchase. I wanted to take my purchase slow and Terence helped me along the way with his patience and knowledge. The friendliness of the dealership was also another positive part of the experience that will have me coming back for future business with Garvey Hyundai.

"Buying a new vehicle, You have our future purchases"

Brad is an excellent salesman to work with, I went in with my three boys and we talked about a new vehicle. He didn't try to put me into something that wasn't for my family. Brad took the time to go over everything with me and even waited that evening for my wife to stop by after work and test drive the vehicle. Needless to say within 2 days we where in the vehicle and my wife loves it. I would recommend Brad to anyone and we will be going back to Garvey and dealing with Brad in all our vehicle purchases. Too bad they don't sell trucks, LOL! Believe it or not we didn't feel pressured and actually had fun purchasing our new car. What a great experience.

"Repeat Customer Because of Great Customer Service"

When looking for a car for my daughter, I didn't even hesitate to go back to Brad. He has great perspective, gives good advice, is friendly, and made the entire experience pleasant. I would recommend him to anyone looking for excellent customer service!

"Second Hyundai in a year"

Brad was a great salesman we did it all on line both times he did everything excepted and got me just what I wanted great

"Second Hyundai from Gravey North"

Brad was a great salesperson to deal with. He actually made purchasing a car a fun time! This is my second Hyundai, the first one also purchased from Garvey North. He did everything imaginable to make this a great experience! I would recommend that anyone in the market for purchasing or leasing a Hyundai, to ask for Brad! Love my new ride! Thank you Brad, and thank you Garvey North!

Brad Bernard