Garvey Hyundai North

271 Tom Miller Road,
Plattsburgh, New York 12901
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash
i30 driver
4/15/2015

"Drove 4 hours to get there from Syracuse & it was worth it "

I was looking for a needle in a haystack - an 2012 Elantra Touring wagon SE in good condition - they just happened to have one so I sent an email inquiry from the Hyundai CPO inventory page I used to find the specif model I wanted. From there I interacted with nice people who made a 4 + hour ride to buy a car seem less like a daunting experience, and more of a get there , be happy with car and go home exchange, and it was. We did have a paper work snafu I noticed once home, but they said no problem they will take care of it , which is great service even after the sale. So far no regrets. Love the car, Happy with the deal, happy with the transaction and so far even the post purchase customer service.

Riccardo
4/14/2015

"Great"

Suggested other possible vehicles to the one I was searching for. Listened to my needs and found the perfect car for me. Had the car in the color that I wanted , my 8 year old daughter was really happy. Thanks Brad

Giant Fan
4/07/2015

"New Purchase"

Nicole worked with me trading in my Elantra for a new one. She was very helpful and made the experience pleasant. I am very pleased.

Nicole Williams

SSaccent
4/01/2015

"First New Car"

Brad was excellent and gave me an outstanding deal. From start to finish it was an excellent experience. Will recommend Garvey's and Brad to everyone.

Louise3591
3/30/2015

"New Sonata"

We could not have had a better Salesman than Adam .He made this a very pleasant experience and easy to do. There could not be a better dealership to deal with . We will come back again! Thanks to you and the staff . Louise and Rick King

michele
3/28/2015

"Dealership!"

Beyond, our sales person Terance is the BEST, this is our 2nd car, and we only deal with him. He & dealership goes out of their way to accommodate our needs & wants! We will not go anywhere else!

Race
3/25/2015

"Excellent experience"

Garvey Hyundai North is an excellent dealership top to bottom. Adam Brunelle our salesmen was excellent and I can't say enough good things about him. We made an excellent choice. Len and Joanne Wood

hrkstoker07
3/23/2015

"New elentra"

My husband and I recently bought a new car for garvey.. We worked with Terence whom was very professional and friendly. I'm very happy with our new car decision.. Thank you Terence

Kris
3/21/2015

"New Hyundai Santa Fe"

I recently purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe from Garvey Hyundai North in Plattsburgh, NY. I had a great experience dealing with Adam. I appreciated his friendly personality and professionalism. I would highly recommend visiting Garvey Hyundai when looking for your next vehicle.

Kathe
3/18/2015

"Good Salesman"

This was my second time leasing a car with Adam's help. Adam respects how I feel about the whole car buying experience and he makes it as painless as possible. That is a good salesman. Would definitely recommend him.

Reviews of Adam Brunelle