Garvey Hyundai North

271 Tom Miller Road,
Plattsburgh, New York 12901
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash
JG2015
7/31/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We just bought our second Santa Fe from Garvey. Brad Bernard helped us every step of the way. He was knowledgeable and personable. It was like buying a car from a good friend, which was refreshing. Great deal, great sales, great financing (beat our CU's rates). We'll be back.

628ANIMALHOUSE
7/29/2015

"the plattsburgh dealership"

we were so pleased with our tuscon and the dealership, that we went back and bought a sonada. we again used Adam as our salesperson because of the past dealings we had with him. again he welcomed us in and treated us respectfully. we have been so pleased with our tuscon that we also told our family and they went and bought an elantra. the Plattsburgh dealership and its employees have been great.

Emery2588
7/28/2015

"Fast, Efficient, Very helpful"

Brad made buying (leasing) a brand new much easier and simple then I ever thought that it could possibly be. This is why I return to Garvey for my vehicles.

zztop8888
7/25/2015

"just a great experience buying a car the way it should be..."

this was our third time buying a car from brad and garvey, and we probably will come back to buy a forth. thank you so much .... Tim & Robin Doty....

RGIFF40
7/24/2015

"New car"

Brian was an excellent salesman and went out of his way to help me select the perfect car to suit my needs.I will definitely recommend him to friends and family and when I am ready to trade up as well. He is an asset to Garvey's team and a very professional young man who seems to enjoy his job and working with customers.

noralynn389
7/23/2015

"Great Experience!"

Being a first time buyer, I was hesitant and had little to no knowledge on car facts, rates , etc. Adam worked with me patiently answering questions, giving me information and helping me figure out how much "car" I could afford keeping me comfortable taking on payments for the first time.

NAVYGUY05401
7/21/2015

"Awesome Vehicle Purchase Experience!!!"

The absolutely BEST Car Purchase Experience I have EVER experienced....the Sales and Finance Staff are TRULY the Best!!! ALL employees at the Dealership were very friendly and courteous...wonderful place to go to purchase a vehicle....absolutely felt NO Pressure to buy the vehicle!!! Thank you to ALL Staff!!!

rwzar1265
7/19/2015

"fantastic sales people"

the sales people where fantastic and courteous and they get what you need in a vehicle . Brian was great and he helped us out a lot . I'm glad he was there or I would have bought the wrong car.

michael.walantus
7/17/2015

"2nd vehicle purchase with Brad!!!!"

Brad Bernard is the greatest, he doesn't try to push us and listens to everything that we want and have to say. Both times we have purchased have been great experiences and it get easier each time. Besides going in to purchase a vehicle, every time you go back for services of your vehicle they remember you and will talk with you each and every time about anything at all. Brad is not only our car guy but we also look at him as a friend to our family.

KIERLEE06
7/13/2015

"Great"

The only thing that wasn't done was paring my phone with my Bluetooth but it wasn't hard to figure out took two seconds. Also didn't know I had xm radio but other than that the service was great!!

Reviews of Brad Bernard