Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai North

Call
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash

"Adam Brunell is great"

Had a bad experience at the local Ford dealership where we have done business for years, so we went to Garvey and met Adam and drove home in a great new Accent! Many thanks Adam, and Cheers to doing business with you in the future!

"Adam was awesome!"

This was our first experience buying a brand new car, and I have to say we were skeptical about everything. But from the moment we walked in the front door and got greeted by Adam, we felt at ease. We couldn't believe how easy the whole process was. We were able to roll our previous loan into a new one. No trips to the DMV or the insurance office. They even accepted a trade in that we thought no one would touch! We never felt like we were being pushed into something or rushed. The warranties were the best we could find by far, above and beyond the competition. We will recommend Garvey and Adam to anyone who is looking for a new car!

"Adam did it again...and again!!"

After buying a car for my daughter last February and having an awesome experience, I went back to Adam for the purchase of my van. A week later, we traded my daughter's car for something newer. Both times the customer service from Adam was nothing short of amazing (again working on his days off to get us into our vehicles) and the finance guy (Bob?) is nothing short of a miracle worker! It's true - "if you can't get it at Garvey, you can't get it" - even if you could get it somewhere else, you shouldn't - Garvey is the total package!

"A dream come true."

We arrived at Garvey after a disastrous experience at another "dealership". We were overwhelmed by just how many people recommended them. Now I know why. Terence and the team at Garvey bent over backwards to work with our less-than-stellar financial situation and got us into a great car at a near-perfect price. Terence walked us through the whole process and really made sure we were taken care of. We will definitely be going back there for our next vehicle. I really can't say enough good things about Terence and the Garvey Team. Thanks again, guys!

"Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!"

My husband and I had been to several different dealerships in the Plattsburgh area and found that we were being force fed cars and not able to buy one we liked. His decision to go to Garvey Hyundai in Plattsburgh was dead on. We were treated with respect and the saleman was direct and honest with us. We walked out of the dealership with a new car and are extremely happy with the service we received. We will definitely use this dealership again in the future.

"Exellent. "

Thanks Brad. She's happy - I'm happy. We did forget to update her "gas mileage card." Your willingness to work with us on the price demonstrates your professionalism, and knowledge of your customers. As an afterthought, this was the second car we bought with your efforts. Thanks again.

"Excellent"

Beyond satisfied with the service I got here. Everyone working was so nice. Jeff was extremely helpful and I am so glad I purchased my car from him. His service and help made the experience/process easy and enjoyable and gave us a great deal that can't be beat. I am very pleased that we purchased my very first car at Garvey!

"great"

Brad was my salesman and made it a great day. Brad made the process easy and enjoyable. Very knowledgable and professional..The whole staff were helpful and friendly.

"Terence and Garvey Hyundai North are awesome!"

I drove out on a miserable rainy day and Terence came right out to greet me. He spent time listening to what I was looking for, weighing the pros/cons with me, dealing with my "picky-ness", test drives and running in and out of the rain with and for me, (he's a very patient man!). He is easy to talk to, funny, very helpful, very knowledgeable, and makes the whole car buying experience fun and easy! Together we found the perfect vehicle for me! When it was time to pick up my new vehicle he helped me get to know all the features inside and out and I was sad that it was all over so quickly.... Many thanks to Terence and the rest of the helpful friendly staff at Garvey Hyundai North!!

"Will be a repeat customer"

Bought 2 used cars for our teenage children. Brad was excellent working with us to get a great deal and assisting us with very difficult financing. Their commitment to my children regarding the loans, the maintenance of their vehicles and the assurance that they can always stop by if they have any problems made all of us feel very comfortable I believe that Brad and the Finance Department has made return customers of us all.

Reviews of Brad Bernard