Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai North

Call
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash
Tammy
1/27/2015

"I had an AWESOME experience!!!! I LOVE my Elantra!"

Everyone at Garvey Hyundai was very friendly, nice and sincere. From the moment that I walked into the door I felt a welcoming atmosphere. It was an awesome experience! I told Adam what I needed in a car. He found me what I asked for and more! I can't believe I actually have heated seats!!!! I have praised Adam and Garvey for their excellent customer service and will continue to do so. I am spreading the word and I will be back! Thank you so much for making me feel safe and secure on the road. My deepest gratitude, Tammy L. Forget

Robert Kipping, and the man that took my payment (I can't remember his name).

jwall516
1/26/2015

"Great customer service! "

Just bought a used 2013 elantra gt from Garvey, can't think of a single regret! Brian was great (and incredibly patient) through our whole car search. Couldn't ask for more attention and personal touch! Highly recommend.

Ublrivera
1/24/2015

"Great experience "

Just purchased a new Hyundai accent and would recommend purchasing from Garvey Hyundai Plattsburgh. I dealt with Adam and I can't say enough good things about him. Greeted with a smile when we entered the building and listened to what we wanted and got us the best deal. Pick up of the vehicle was easy. It was ready and running when we got there, clean and showed all the details of the vehicle before we left the lot. Go there if you are looking for a vehicle and friendly service. Don't forget to ask for Adam.

Debbadoo22
1/23/2015

"Excellent !"

Friendly, family orientated environment !! Excellent at explaining everything ! Would certainly go to them again!!!! I am most certainly satisfied with the service I received from the dealership!!

Highlander
1/15/2015

"Love my new Tucson"

New bee at Garvey Hyundai, Jeffrey found the Tucson I wanted including the color! He was great to work with during a big purchasing decision. I love driving my SUV especially during the north country winter weather. An awesome experience riding with heated seats, car starter, and Sirius radio. The best was the payments went down!

Melinda
1/15/2015

"New Elantra GT"

I love my new car and the service at Garvey is wonderful!! If you're in the market for a great vehicle just stop by Garvey Hyundai!! One stop shopping and amazing customer service!!

bobbiegj
1/14/2015

"Pleasantly surprised"

I recently received a mailing claiming that I could trade my car in with no down payment and no change in payments. Although I thought this was a come-on just to get people into the dealership I decided to stop by anyway. When I arrived I met a nice young man named Brad Bernard who smiled at my expressions of doubt and then pleasantly proceeded to do just what the mailing claimed. Brad went out of his way to make it possible for me to trade my 2010 Sonata for a 2015 Sonata with no change in payments, great interest rates and an overall pleasant experience. I would highly recommend working with Brad should you wish to purchase a new vehicle. He was very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all questions and made me feel welcome to return should I need additional assistance.

Poir754
1/04/2015

"Friendly professional service"

Adam Brunelle was very professional and personable. The whole process was faster than I expected. Not once did I feel pressured to make a decision. I walked out with a brand new ride! Very satisfied.

D j
1/01/2015

"Well done!"

Purchase a new vehicle. Experience was excellent. I Not rushed. Details explained to my satisfaction. Happy Experience--would recommend Garvey's and Tenence to others.

Peanut
1/01/2015

"Excellent Vehicle"

I just leased a 2015 Elantra and love everything about it. It seems to have more pickup than any of the other ones that I have purchased. The service was great. My salesman, Adam Brunelle was very friendly and personable. He was very thorough in going over all manuals and paperwork. I will definitely lease another vehicle from Adam.

Reviews of Adam Brunelle