Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai North

Call
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash
Brianna25
12/25/2014

"Quick and easy! "

Terence was absolutely awesome to deal with! He did everything he could to get us into a car and in our price range! He was very patient and helpful! Over all great salesman! :)

McCray14
12/14/2014

"The best top notch"

Was the best dealer that we ever bought care from. Over all amazing dealer. Service department was the best. Will come back for next car. Thank you very much Jeffrey Plunkett.

courtsully0313
12/10/2014

"Great service!"

The car I had currently owned was broken and I had been without one for 3 weeks. Terrance was able to get me into a new car withing a few days once my own issues were sorted out. He even came into work special for me to work with my schedule in order to get into the new car.

Alykatz
12/09/2014

"5 star sales"

Adam was very informative and worked very hard at getting me in to a vehicle I wanted while staying within the price range needed. I just LOVE my new car!

Dminck
12/02/2014

"Awesome!! Excellent Customer Service!"

I definitely put Brian thru his paces and he passed with flying colors!! I was undecided on which model and color I wanted and he was so patient and helpful. He took the time to show me each car I thought I wanted and when I changed my mind again and again he just went with. He even ran around the lot looking for the one I wanted and finally found my dream car. I can't say enough good things about the friendly, professional, helpful and personable experience I had at Garvey Hyundai, thanks to Brian Baker. I love my car so much, it has so many cool features and it makes my life easier which is important to me. Thanks again Brian!! I would highly recommend this dealership, their customer service is above and beyond.

Chloe Hobbs
11/29/2014

"Enjoyable and Easy"

Adam really helped me out, pointed me in the right direction for what I was looking for, and gave me a great price. Overall the experience was stress-free and enjoyable. Everyone was very friendly and I got my hands a new car. I would recommend this dealership and Adam to anyone searching for a car.

nywolf71
11/26/2014

"Adam Brunell is great"

Had a bad experience at the local Ford dealership where we have done business for years, so we went to Garvey and met Adam and drove home in a great new Accent! Many thanks Adam, and Cheers to doing business with you in the future!

Andrew Wagner
11/24/2014

"Adam was awesome!"

This was our first experience buying a brand new car, and I have to say we were skeptical about everything. But from the moment we walked in the front door and got greeted by Adam, we felt at ease. We couldn't believe how easy the whole process was. We were able to roll our previous loan into a new one. No trips to the DMV or the insurance office. They even accepted a trade in that we thought no one would touch! We never felt like we were being pushed into something or rushed. The warranties were the best we could find by far, above and beyond the competition. We will recommend Garvey and Adam to anyone who is looking for a new car!

melanie.strack.58
11/07/2014

"Adam did it again...and again!!"

After buying a car for my daughter last February and having an awesome experience, I went back to Adam for the purchase of my van. A week later, we traded my daughter's car for something newer. Both times the customer service from Adam was nothing short of amazing (again working on his days off to get us into our vehicles) and the finance guy (Bob?) is nothing short of a miracle worker! It's true - "if you can't get it at Garvey, you can't get it" - even if you could get it somewhere else, you shouldn't - Garvey is the total package!

miamjy
10/29/2014

"A dream come true."

We arrived at Garvey after a disastrous experience at another "dealership". We were overwhelmed by just how many people recommended them. Now I know why. Terence and the team at Garvey bent over backwards to work with our less-than-stellar financial situation and got us into a great car at a near-perfect price. Terence walked us through the whole process and really made sure we were taken care of. We will definitely be going back there for our next vehicle. I really can't say enough good things about Terence and the Garvey Team. Thanks again, guys!

Reviews of Brad Bernard