Garvey Hyundai North

Burlington Hyundai

jewelsbaughn
8/23/2016

"The best car yet !!"

My whole family buys from Garvey and will continue to. They are friendly and professional. They always seem to have exactly what we need in stock.

Brad Bernard

kleerkes1
8/20/2016

"Sonata red 2016"

Love my new car thank you jeff answered. All my questions and was super supportive my car was spotless and shinny Jeff helped understand the inside and all the bells and whistles

sirwin1975
8/16/2016

"2016 Accent"

Adam was fantastic :) he made our purchase easy and quick! Have recommended Garvey to a few people already and we WILL be back. Best. Salesman. Ever.

Adam Brunelle

kbake001
8/13/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Garvey North made my car buying experience one worth sharing! Brian took the time and effort to make sure that my choice of vehicle would best suite my needs. He was excellent to work with!

Brian Baker

cleenoyes
8/07/2016

"Thank you Jeffrey Plunkett and Garvey-Hyundai"

My wife and I have always driven Hondas. We had just come from our local Honda dealership where we have done business for over 25 years when we stopped by Garvey-Hyundai to see what they had to offer after renting a Hyundai that we really liked. Jeffrey Plunkett was our salesman who welcomed and greeted us as though we were the only customers in the showroom. He thoroughly and clearly answered ALL of our many questions. He made us feel that he genuinely wanted to sell us a car that would fit our needs and make us happy. Both the acting Sales Manager and the Business Manager welcomed us and made us feel right at home. They were professional and interested in having us join their Hyundai family. Jeff introduced us to the Service Manager (first time that has ever happened in all our years of car shopping) who was also courteous and asked us to be sure to contact him if we had any problems or questions. We cannot say enough about the pleasure we had dealing with Mr. Plunkett....he made us feel that we made his day by simply stopping in and taking up his time while we test drove the car and plied him with questions..it goes without saying that we would heartily recommend Garvey-Hyundai to anyone interested in a pleasurable car shopping experience. We would not hesitate to recommend the Hyundai as a great, comfortable ride that meets all of our road needs. Last, but certainly not least, we would send anyone interested in a new car -whether leased or purchased- to Jeff Plunkett....professional, knowledgeable and engaged without being overbearing and pushy. Thank you, Jeff and all, for a great experience! Please feel free to contact us should you need further edification. 518-561-2528.

Brian Baker, Jeffrey Plunkett, Shelly Gurbal

suebeehoney2u
8/06/2016

"Going the distance for a Awesome sale!"

Thank you Jeffrey Plunkett for all your hard work and helping us get a brand new car. You are an Awesome salesman. See you in a few years for even better deal.

vcote
8/05/2016

"Excellent"

Service and there attention was great to make this a good experience. They were interested in doing what would make us happy. We left happy

Nicole Williams

indylana
8/05/2016

"1st time Hyundai owner pleased"

From the moment I stepped on the lot I was greeted by Jeffrey Plunkett and he made buying this new car easy and pleasant from start to finish. Definitely will buy there again and recommend this dealer.

Mudbock
8/02/2016

"Excellent experience"

I'm glad I came back to Hyundai for my second car. Brian Baker found me in the service waiting area and stopped to chat about my car. He told me the new 2017 Santa Fe were out and included additional safery features, then he invited me to take a look while my car was being serviced! I was glad he recalled my safety concerns from my first car. He offered a great trade in and fantastic deal on a new Santa Fe... Just couldn't pass that up!

Bob(?) financing., Brian Baker

jill12901
8/01/2016

"Great experience"

I have bought several cars from this dealership and Adam has always been pleasant , informative and funny I will continue to see him every time I need a new car.

Adam Brunelle