Garvey Hyundai North

Burlington Hyundai

devangiddings
4/30/2016

"Amazing"

I dealt with Brian for the first time and my overall experience was wonderful! I have been buying from Garvey for a very long time now and will continue to do so!

Brian Baker

devangiddings
4/30/2016

"Awesome"

Service was absolutely amazing! I have dealt with Brian with all 3 of my vehicles! He is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy! Will continue to go to Garvey and Brian!

Brian Baker

frenias
4/29/2016

"Professionalism"

I want to take this opportunity to say a huge Thank You to Adam Brunelle and Bob Kipping for the excellent experience we had purchasing our new 2016 Hyundai Tucson. Adam was not pushy and was easy to deal with. We had our mind made up and he simply fulfilled our wishes. Adam was extremely knowledgeable about the products he is selling and was very helpful in answering any questions we may have come up with. Super friendly and easy to deal with - thanks Ada. We also spoke with Bob Kipping on the financial end. Again, super friendly and knowledgeable and was a tremendous help in explaining the insurances, financing options, etc. When we finished our purchase, we felt that we had know these two fine gentlemen for years. Brian, Jeff and the other sales staff also very friendly and made us feel at home.

Robert Kipping, Adam Brunelle

barb0918
4/27/2016

"Barb's Review"

This was my second lease through Garvey Hyundai. Everything has also been on time, accurate, professional, and polite. I definitely will continue to deal with Garvey Hyundai for all my auto needs, and recommend them to friends and family members.

Jeffrey Plunkett, Joe Durkin

aimee_richer
4/24/2016

"Reivew of purchase"

Garvery Hyundai was great. Nicole and Terrance were very helpful. They worked with us really well and found us a vehicle that we were able to afford and that meet our needs. We are really happy with the car that we bought.

Nicole, Terence Barrett

mgrigsbee

"Happy Customer"

This is my 6th car and I still feel that my business is appreciated just as much as the first. Great selection of cars to choose from.

Jeffrey Plunkett

mgrigsbee
4/22/2016

"deal for the new car was very good. they did not have the..."

deal for the new car was very good. they did not have the car we wanted but were more than happy to get us one in the right color inside and out. we are very happy with our new 2011 Sonata. the car has a great sporty look to it and gets great gas milage. I had bought a car from here before, so I new it would be a good place to go again. I would and will recommend this dealership.

Richard B Dombrosky

wallyfish

"owner review"

I want to take this time to mention that i am very pleased with the professional service and friendly atmosphere at Garvey. Brad was alot of help to me as he answered all my questions promptly and he appeared to be very knowledgeable with the hyundai. I love my 2016 tucson!

Brad Bernard

GBARON55

"3rd vehicle!"

Great products and great folks to deal with!price and service great! I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Jeffrey Plunkett

slothpoke18
4/21/2016

"Love it!"

I would deffenetly go back! The staff were so nice and helpful. They filled me in on everything and made it so I understood what I needed to get a car. My first but not my last time car shopping there.

Nicole, Adam Brunelle