Garvey Hyundai North

271 Tom Miller Road,
Plattsburgh, New York 12901
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash
CMISSY1986
8/31/2015

"Choosing and purchasing a new vehicle. "

Thank you so much and I am very happy with the car I chose. I owned an Elantra back in 2002 and I liked it then and I like it very much now...

Robert Kipping

JUSTME3504
8/30/2015

"Very professional"

My buying experience at Garvey Hyundai was informative and positive. The staff and sales were very friendly and professional. I would / will definitely return and recommend Garvey Hyundai to any and all.

Rondogharleynutt
8/28/2015

"My first experience "

My first experience at Garvey Hyundai North was a great one. Brad Bernard was very good at explaining the features and warranty of the 2013 Santa Fe. I enjoyed my time spent with him. I look forward to dealing with him down the road.I'm one happy customer and my wife is happy with me. No more standard to shift.

kingbill
8/27/2015

"brad is the man!!!"

I have had many positive experiences with garvey hyundai. Brad has been great to deal with every time. My family will continue to buy cars from him for many years...

josh marsh

MINERIZED
8/26/2015

"Great experience!!"

We were very pleased with Garvey Hyundai. Nicole went above and beyond for us. We were there for several hours. She fought for us to be in our vehicle. We absolutely love our Santa Fe Limited. It has everything we wanted and much more. It drives and rides wonderful. I have highly recommended this vehicle to many people and will continue to do so. Will definitely do business with them again.

Nicole Williams

ROSEM67
8/25/2015

"Great!!!"

My salesperson was Nichole and U should be proud to have her. She was the best I have ever had in my many years of buying cars

Nichole

BURGS33
8/25/2015

"Eye-opening."

Having not purchase a new vehicle since the 1990s a lot has changed in the car buying experience. Their was no sales pressure only options based on my needs. I needed a car immediately and Brad Bernard helped me find just the right car for me. It was easy to tell he enjoys what he does and is very knowledgeable of the product line. He easily answered all of my questions. The financing offered was much better than I expected and met my budget requirements. The proximity to my home makes service convenient. Garvey North gets my preference for where to shop for my next vehicle.

Bob (Finance Mgr.)

CMase22
8/18/2015

"Desperate but no pressure! "

My fiance and I were desperate for a car, old trusty broke down leaving us with only one vehicle. We set out one Saturday to find a vehicle, feeling pressured to buy at 2 other local dealers we hoped the 3rd time would be the charm and went to Hyundai. Terrance met us in the parking lot. He never once pressured us, gave us as much information as possible about every vehicle on the lot, and made sure we were aware of all our options. We would recommend anyone to go to Hyundai for their next vehicle!

BrittanyLeo88

"Buying my first car"

As a full time working college student buying a new car was a daunting task. I had issues with my previous car that left me immediately needing a new one. The exceptional customer service provided at Garvey Hyundai in helping me find the right vehicle was phenomenal. I was helped by both Brad and Terrence in my quest for a vehicle, and honestly I think I've found a dealership that I would be happy to work with for life. These guys walked me through the process step by step, answered all my numerous questions, and did not at any point make me feel pressured to immediately purchase a vehicle given the circumstances. I am a new happy owner of a certified pre-owned that I was able to pick up NEXT DAY!!!! I'm very happy with this service and hope for continued business in the future.

Jrad

"Great service"

Brad Bernard did a great job. He got me in and out , the same day. Have a new 2016 Elantra. I will be back, and recommend you guys. Thank you Jared Lehman

Reviews of Brad Bernard