Garvey Hyundai North

271 Tom Miller Road,
Plattsburgh, New York 12901
Garvey Hyundai North Info
About Garvey Hyundai North

Garvey Hyundai is a full service new and used car dealer. We are family owned with a focus on customers for life and a top notch experience. Our sales and service staff are well trained to make sure that all our guests' needs are met. Our sales department holds that buying a car should be fun and we take that seriously. Our service department wants to get you in and get you back on the road with a minimum of time wasted and your vehicle fixed right the first time. They fix all makes and models and our customer satisfaction score is one of the best in the region. In short, consult us for all your vehicle needs and we will make sure that you are treated with respect as a valued guest.

About Garvey Hyundai North

• Financing
  • Car Wash
JESSHARRIGAN
5/26/2015

"Best dealership experience ever!"

I highly recommend using this dealership! The Hyundai team made the trade-in process quick and painless! It almost seemed too easy!! My salesperson made sure to get me the best deal and financing possible, along with a package providing features that I didn't even think were in my price range! The service team did a spectacular detailing job, too. I am ecstatic about my new Elantra and will be heading back to Garvey Hyundai in the future for any further car needs! Thank you!!

TPB59492000

"Outstanding!"

Jeff P did a great job. I had a very good experience in dealing with him. I would highly recommend him to my friends. Great place to buy a car.

PLUNKETT

kenh123

"Excellent service"

The service that I received from Brad Bernard was excellent. His knowledge of Hyundia's products was also excellent and the paperwork was handled professionally and quickly. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Run123

"Great experience. "

My wife and I were browsing vehicles and considering a trade-up. We were greeted by Brad. We found Brad to be both helpful and informative. He answered all of our questions and provided us with valuable feedback. We were very pleased with Brad's approach his customer service skills were first rate. We highly reccomend Brad our experience was a positive one. Thanks for our new Sonata .

GramPaBo
5/20/2015

"Excellent in both sales and service "

Adam Brunelle was very helpful and easy to work with. I definitely plan to buy my next car from him.

morg7
5/13/2015

"very satisfying!"

Very positive experience. I didn't feel pushed in to anything. Adam was great along with Bob.,in explaining everything. I have had two other vehicles from Hyundai and would recommend them to anyone.

lindalou
5/13/2015

"Patient & Accommodating"

As my husband & I left our vehicle in Florida to fly home, we were in dire need of a vehicle. My sister referred us to Brad Bernard at Garvey Hyundai as she has bought multiple vehicles from him. We popped in to see Brad without an appointment hoping to find the right vehicle. He was very helpful and extremely patient answering my many questions about various vehicles and allowing us to test drive a few of them. We decided on a vehicle and returned in an hour to drive it home. Excellent service! Thanks Brad!

CVgirl56
5/08/2015

"Helpful"

Brad Bernard assisted me with my first Hyundai lease in 2012 and I was pleased with his helpfulness and friendly personality. Brad contacted me again near the end of my lease period. I told him I was interested in a bigger vehicle since I was finding it difficult to get in and out of the Elantra. By having conversations with him on previous visits to the dealership regarding my needs, he was very helpful in assisting me in finding the right size vehicle for me that was comfortable to get in and out of and comfortable to drive. I felt no pressure from him and the dealership was helpful in allowing me to end my previous lease early without penalty.

knights1128
5/04/2015

"Great service"

Great service, could not ask for a better salesperson and very informative. Helpful throughout the entire process and kept me informed throughout the day. I would recommend Adam to anyone looking to buy a car.

Memeheg
5/03/2015

"Fantastic buying experience"

Yesterday we purchased our second car from Garvey. After visiting every dealership in the Plattsburgh area we settled on this one again for the second time due to several factors - the service department has always provided excellent service every time we've taken our Santa Fe there, the staff are extremely helpful and courteous, and the sales team has worked very hard to put us in the car of our choice with a price that makes us happy to do business with this dealership. Our salesman Adam made this a very positive experience, and helped identify the car that most met our expectations, even when when we weren't sure of exactly what car we wanted when we entered the dealership.

Reviews of Adam Brunelle