Gateway Classic Cars

Gateway Classic Cars Info

5 Star Auto Plaza

kklaatu

"Easy Process"

Todd Soliday made buying the 1954 Pontiac Star Chief the easiest , least stressful experience I've had. Granted, it took a bit longer than the local white belt and shoes sales jockey, but I'm almost 2000 miles away. He has a real affinity for that post war era. Much appreciated.

Todd Soliday

1964gto
5/11/2015

"Great experience. Would recommend to anyone."

Both Chris and Brendan stayed in touch with me about my 64gto. I really believe my car was sold so quickly because of their professionalism , dedication, and their knowledge about the muscle and classic cars they represent and sell.

Chris , Brendan

Chevy c-10

"Terrible "

Gateway Classic Cars in Lousiville should be ashamed of themselves, being a large dealer of classic automobiles one would think they'd pride themselves on their products and customer service. Instead of purchasing a truck which looked to be in prestigious condition (on the video provided by their website) I recieved a truck which had to be pushed off the lift, into my drive way and towed to a mechanic. Not only did their sales manager Dennis Severs deny any issues and blame the problems on "bad gas" he failed to mention the following: The Choke was broken, a broken headlight, no cable to the speedometer , a broken window, bad spark plugs, no horn, or working wiper switch and the front brakes were worn down to nothing. When directed to contact Brad Kline the Sales Manager of all showrooms, I was provided with no resolution. Please Don't believe pictures, the paint was an average job compared to the great pictures on site. I was under the impression I purchased a working truck, but instead after $1,300 worth of work at my expense, the truck will be running with no help from Gateway Classic Cars Louisville. I will never purchase from them again.

Dennis Severs and Brad Kline

Cornerstone
4/27/2015

"Great place to do business"

I just can’t say enough about the great service I received from Todd and the other knowledgeable people at Gateway Classic Cars, Chicago Office when I purchase my 1924 Model TT Ford Truck.. I was not able to visit the showroom, so this was a sight unseen purchase. Well, Todd was not only my eyes but also my ears and voice. If I had a question and he didn’t know the answer, he found the answer and was right back with an email or a phone call. When ever I called and asked for Todd it was like I could strike up a conversation with any of the folks on the other end of the line. When it was time to make a formal bid on the vehicle, I had the right guy on my side. Todd, you are the best, keep up the great job. This is a great place to do business. PS: The truck is perfect.

Steve, Samantha

rjh2305
4/24/2015

"terrible scam artists"

My dad just bought a car from gateway classic cars and they are a complete scam. Car showed up and did not run. complete joke

manager and worker

One Hot Penny
4/18/2015

"Bought Sight Unseen - It turned out GREAT"

We were in the market for a VW convertible, and found what we were looking for at Gateway's Tinley Park, IL location. Todd Soliday was awesome in providing additional pictures (on top of the 50 pics and video already online), answering all our questions, securing an appraisal, and coordinating the transport vehicle to bring this car to California. We were apprehensive to buy any car sight unseen, but it was because of Todd's ability to put all our concerns to rest that we felt confident to make the purchase. The car turned out even better then he described and it is more then we ever hoped for. Thanks Todd!! Debbie and Dave

Todd Soliday

Tommy
4/14/2015

"Great dealership "

I have been working with Steve, Todd and Brian for a while now and would recommend them for consignment and sales. Awesome team and keep up the good work.

Steve, Todd and Brian

briggsters
4/08/2015

""MISS ANNIE""

I recently consigned three vehicles to Gateway Classic Cars in Tinley Park, Illinois. I have been dealing with two very professional gentlemen at this location - Steve Data and Todd Soliday. So far, one of my cars has been sold - a l987 Mercury Grand Marquis. The buyer came along shortly after Gateway acquired it and I understand he is very pleased with "Miss Annie". There were numerous communications between the buyer, these salesmen and myself by phone and email which led to a mutually satisfying transaction. Todd and Steve were very caring and helpful at the same time. A pleasure to work with indeed! I have two more cars to sell through Gateway and look forward to future sales with Steve and Todd handling things for me.

Steve Data and Todd Soliday

KathyC.
4/06/2015

"Sold my classic quickly"

I had the pleasure of working with William Shelnutt in the Coral Springs, FL location. Mr. Shelnutt was personable and knowable. He advised how to price my classic car at a fair market value and told me it would sell in less than a month. Within that mouth my Dodge Charger was sold. I will continue to do business with Gateway Classic Cars in the future.

William Shelnutt

LoveCars, Not THEIRS!!
3/27/2015

"Beware"

Glossy pictures, crap cars. Beware. Sad but true. Feel sorry for those that purchase what they think is an awesome car, but end up with a lemon. Beware, they are not dream cars.

Owner