Gateway Classic Cars

Call
Gateway Classic Cars Info

5 Star Auto Plaza

Exotic Motors Midwest

"Dream Car 55 T-Bird Purchase"

Overall, it was a great experience. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful during all phases of the process. Quick to respond and always polite. I will and have been recommending Gateway to friends and family alike. If you are looking for your dream car, I would encourage you to start with these folks. Hope to see you on the road

Brendan, Chris, Greg

"Purchase of a 1948 Anglia"

I wanted to write a few words about the great experience I had with purchasing my 1948 Ford Anglia from Gateway Classic Cars at the Louisville location. Dennis Severs was very helpful, answering all my questions and concerns leading up to the purchase of the car. He contacted the builder of the car to find out specific concerns I had. Dennis was always quick to answer my e-mails and phone calls. Over all, a great experience.

Dennis Severs

"Car was as promised"

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Brendan over at Gateway. We recently purchased a car from the St Louis location and were very pleased. Brendan was very curtious and the car was exactly as discussed. Would definitely buy from this dealer again.

Brendan

"Enjoyable, no pressure experience."

Gateway Classic Cars has a fantastic showroom in the St. Louis location. Their entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a classic car.

Chris, Brendan and Greg

"DATSUN 240Z PURCHASE"

I bought my Z from the Tampa showroom. I saw this car online and normally I'm pretty Leary about purchasing a vehicle online site unseen. but this time it was a great purchase from beginning to end. Jeff was great he made me confident and and insured the quality of the vehicle and he really went the extra mile to answer all my questions and get the deal done at a great price. He was very helpful and the car was GREAT!!! everything I expected and more!!! Definitely recommend to all looking to buy or sell a classic. I'm glad I stumbled across them

JEFF BURCH

"Purchase of 1932 Ford roadster from your Ruskin, Fl. store"

Just a note to comment on my purchase experience at your Ruskin store. From the time of my initial contact with Brad Kline and subsequent dealings with his staff, my purchase experience was very positive. All were most pleasant and professional in their assistance with my transaction making it one of the easiest and most pleasant I have ever had. I have already referred two of my fellow hot rodders to your company. Wishing you much success with this new location, and look forward to visiting you again when I am again ready to purchase another car.

Brad Kline

"Gateway Classic Cars Detroit, Michigan 48120 "

Gateway Classic Cars has six stores in the Continental United States and on every continent except Antarctica. I knew that anyone this big would have a selection of vehicles I was looking for. I also surmised that they did not attain this stature without having a business plan for success. After scanning their inventory, I found a vehicle that matched what I was looking for at the Detroit location. The staff was professional, courteous, and treated me with respect. They answered my questions and gave me a choice of at least six transport companies. I chose the transport I wanted, and they took care of the rest of the process. My 1965 Ford Shelby GT 350 Fastback Tribute arrived in a timely manner with no problems. I would recommend that anyone looking for a classic vehicle to go to their website and scan their large inventory.

Detroit Store / Craig Harris Adam Simpson Chelsea Tittle

"Selling my GTO on consignment was seamless and benifical"

Using Gateway Classic Cars consignment sales service was the most efficient and cost effective way to sell one of my classic vehicle. Before putting the vehicle up for sale, they recommended that I have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic. I had one minor repair that need to be done to increase the overall appeal of the car, which resulted in a higher selling price The Sales staff research well and find out what other buyers are paying for the similar type of vehicle I was selling. They also scheduled for me a third party detailer to come to the showroom and prepare my vehicle for market. Their method of marketing produced tested and proven unparalleled results; better than any auction competitor. Gateway offers a fully integrated marketing strategy, with world wide reach. Before committing to Gateway, I did some research and found out they have aWorldwide buyer audience, Gateway Classic Cars has a superior industry reputation and has been in the industry for over 16 years. They posted between 30-50 high resolution pictures and high definition video with music of the cars era and a complete description of my vehicle was posted on gatewayclassiccars.com web site which gets over1.6 million hits a month world wide. They also promoted on numerious other niche web sites and periodicals were also use to highlight my vehicle. Another HUGE benefit to me was my vehicle Did NOT sit on a lot to display, where it can get scratched, damaged, driven to on lunch by non serious buyers...etc! The vehicle was displayed in an all indoor, climate controlled secured showroom. They qualify all potential buyers and handled all aspects of the sale for me. Gateway even offered financing for my buyer. I did not have to deal with strangers coming over to your home at weird hours of the day or night, sitting around waiting for someone to show up to look at my car, if they even came. I was not interrupted by phone calls or texts at all hours. I did not have to answer endless e-mails or send pictures. I did not miss any calls from serious buyers because the sales staff at Gateway were handling these for me. The whole process was seamless.

Ashley and Brad

"A Positive Buying Experience"

I first went to Gateway Classic Cars,Tampa,Fla location on sat.,April 12,2014..Jeff was on duty as one of the Sales Consultants..I specifically went to view a 1970 Chevy Classic Truck that had been restored and offered for sale..Jeff did his best to make me feel at ease and answer my questions..Because it was a classic vehicle,I wanted to have and Apprasier of my choosing come in and evaluate the vehicle..The Apprasier came in on the following monday.April 13th for his apprasial..From everything I was told Jeff did his best to help the Apprasier "do his thing" and evaluate the vehicle..Once I received word from the Apprasier the it would be a very good purchase in the area of their asking price,I called Jeff and we began a short negotiation with the owner and within about an hour we had a deal in place..I gave a small down payment to hold the vehicle and we agreed that the final transaction would take place the next morning..I drove to Gateway and finalized everything and was able to leave within an hour with "my" vehicle..It was a very positive buying experience and Jeff helped immensely with the negotiations between the former owner and myself..If I were ever in the market for another vehicle in the classic car market or I knew someone who desired to purchase a classic vehicle,I would send them to Gateway to speak with Jeff Burch.

Jeff Burch

"To whom it may concern: My wife and I decided a few..."

To whom it may concern: My wife and I decided a few weeks back that we were interested in purchasing an antique and/or classic car. I spent many hours in reviewing past results of Barrett-Jackson and Mecum auctions to begin to gain an overall understanding of antique and/or classic cars. As an original owner of a 1970 Corvette, I was leaning toward purchasing an older Corvette Sting Ray, but I also began gaining an appreciation of street rods during this process. As part of my research, I also came across Gateway Classic Cars and which has a URL of www.gatewayclassiccars.com. I am very happy that I did for they have a great selection of antique and/or classic cars for you to review and choose from and which are located at six showrooms in Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Louisville, St. Louis and Tampa. While on a trip back to my birth State of Indiana, I visited both the Chicago (located in Tinley Park, IL) and Louisville (located in Memphis, IN) showrooms and was treated with great respect and service by Ryan Ellis of the Chicago showroom and Dennis Severs of the Louisville showroom. Dennis is a delight to meet and is a fantastic salesperson. When I locked on a 1934 Ford Tudor Sedan that I wanted to purchase, I felt Dennis handled the situation in an excellent fashion, inasmuch as I felt he represented the interests of both the seller and the buyer. Never did I feel that he did not have my best interests at heart, but nor did I feel that he was undercutting the interests of the seller and which in the end made me trust him. In other words, I believe I am, in part, a very proud owner of a 1934 Ford Tudor Sedan "street rod" due to the professionalism demonstrated and/or provided by Dennis. FBW of Marana, AZ

Dennis Severs in the Louisville showroom