Gateway Classic Cars

Call
Gateway Classic Cars Info

5 Star Auto Plaza

Exotic Motors Midwest

"Proud Owner of a Beautiful, Red, 1971 Buick Skylark Cvrtble!"

I've always wanted a classic car, always wanted a "muscle car", and always wanted a convertible, so I was drawn to a shiny red, '71 Buick Skylark convertible 350 V-8 I saw listed by Gateway on Classiccars.com. I called them and spoke with my sales rep, Rob Weber. Rob couldn't have been more professional, polite, and responsive from start to finish (and I had a TON of questions; lol!). Anyway, long story short, I'm now eagerly awaiting transport of the above mentioned car that he just sold me, coming from Tampa to Southern California. I'm a bit nervous to say the least buying a car sight unseen, especially one being transported 3,000 miles across the country, but Rob and Gateway have done everything possible to allay my fears and assure me I'll love the car once I receive it as much as I have seeing the pictures. Thanks Rob, and Gateway for a job well done! P.S. - I'll update this review once I get the car and start driving it. Tom Lusey

Rob Weber

"My experience purchasing a Corvette!"

Salesman Chris Gersman was very helpful, knowledge and friendly to work with. He understood my budget and what I was looking for! He when the extra mile to ensure the process was smooth. Test drive was great. The car was in perfect shape and he was forth wright with the info. Great experience! Thanks to all at Gateway Classic Cars.

Chris Gersman

"Dream Car 55 T-Bird Purchase"

Overall, it was a great experience. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful during all phases of the process. Quick to respond and always polite. I will and have been recommending Gateway to friends and family alike. If you are looking for your dream car, I would encourage you to start with these folks. Hope to see you on the road

Brendan, Chris, Greg

"Purchase of a 1948 Anglia"

I wanted to write a few words about the great experience I had with purchasing my 1948 Ford Anglia from Gateway Classic Cars at the Louisville location. Dennis Severs was very helpful, answering all my questions and concerns leading up to the purchase of the car. He contacted the builder of the car to find out specific concerns I had. Dennis was always quick to answer my e-mails and phone calls. Over all, a great experience.

Dennis Severs

"Car was as promised"

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Brendan over at Gateway. We recently purchased a car from the St Louis location and were very pleased. Brendan was very curtious and the car was exactly as discussed. Would definitely buy from this dealer again.

Brendan

"Enjoyable, no pressure experience."

Gateway Classic Cars has a fantastic showroom in the St. Louis location. Their entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a classic car.

Chris, Brendan and Greg

"DATSUN 240Z PURCHASE"

I bought my Z from the Tampa showroom. I saw this car online and normally I'm pretty Leary about purchasing a vehicle online site unseen. but this time it was a great purchase from beginning to end. Jeff was great he made me confident and and insured the quality of the vehicle and he really went the extra mile to answer all my questions and get the deal done at a great price. He was very helpful and the car was GREAT!!! everything I expected and more!!! Definitely recommend to all looking to buy or sell a classic. I'm glad I stumbled across them

JEFF BURCH

"Purchase of 1932 Ford roadster from your Ruskin, Fl. store"

Just a note to comment on my purchase experience at your Ruskin store. From the time of my initial contact with Brad Kline and subsequent dealings with his staff, my purchase experience was very positive. All were most pleasant and professional in their assistance with my transaction making it one of the easiest and most pleasant I have ever had. I have already referred two of my fellow hot rodders to your company. Wishing you much success with this new location, and look forward to visiting you again when I am again ready to purchase another car.

Brad Kline

"Gateway Classic Cars Detroit, Michigan 48120 "

Gateway Classic Cars has six stores in the Continental United States and on every continent except Antarctica. I knew that anyone this big would have a selection of vehicles I was looking for. I also surmised that they did not attain this stature without having a business plan for success. After scanning their inventory, I found a vehicle that matched what I was looking for at the Detroit location. The staff was professional, courteous, and treated me with respect. They answered my questions and gave me a choice of at least six transport companies. I chose the transport I wanted, and they took care of the rest of the process. My 1965 Ford Shelby GT 350 Fastback Tribute arrived in a timely manner with no problems. I would recommend that anyone looking for a classic vehicle to go to their website and scan their large inventory.

Detroit Store / Craig Harris Adam Simpson Chelsea Tittle

"Selling my GTO on consignment was seamless and benifical"

Using Gateway Classic Cars consignment sales service was the most efficient and cost effective way to sell one of my classic vehicle. Before putting the vehicle up for sale, they recommended that I have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic. I had one minor repair that need to be done to increase the overall appeal of the car, which resulted in a higher selling price The Sales staff research well and find out what other buyers are paying for the similar type of vehicle I was selling. They also scheduled for me a third party detailer to come to the showroom and prepare my vehicle for market. Their method of marketing produced tested and proven unparalleled results; better than any auction competitor. Gateway offers a fully integrated marketing strategy, with world wide reach. Before committing to Gateway, I did some research and found out they have aWorldwide buyer audience, Gateway Classic Cars has a superior industry reputation and has been in the industry for over 16 years. They posted between 30-50 high resolution pictures and high definition video with music of the cars era and a complete description of my vehicle was posted on gatewayclassiccars.com web site which gets over1.6 million hits a month world wide. They also promoted on numerious other niche web sites and periodicals were also use to highlight my vehicle. Another HUGE benefit to me was my vehicle Did NOT sit on a lot to display, where it can get scratched, damaged, driven to on lunch by non serious buyers...etc! The vehicle was displayed in an all indoor, climate controlled secured showroom. They qualify all potential buyers and handled all aspects of the sale for me. Gateway even offered financing for my buyer. I did not have to deal with strangers coming over to your home at weird hours of the day or night, sitting around waiting for someone to show up to look at my car, if they even came. I was not interrupted by phone calls or texts at all hours. I did not have to answer endless e-mails or send pictures. I did not miss any calls from serious buyers because the sales staff at Gateway were handling these for me. The whole process was seamless.

Ashley and Brad