Gateway Classic Cars

5 Star Auto Plaza

Exotic Motors Midwest

Bamcintyre
11/29/2014

"Nice company to work with "

We bought the most gorgeous 1969 Pontiac GTO from Gateway Classic Cars. Both Rob and Christine were very friendly and helpful. I'd recommend this company to anyone looking for a classic vehicle.

Rob, Christine

ward9690
11/23/2014

"91 ZR1 from gateway classics chicago "

I have been a Corvette enthusiast most of my life......I was in the market for a first generation ZR1 when I came across one online at Gateway classics... Right off the bat they did a great job of photographing the car by posting 60 photos of it and a great video....So,I picked up the phone and spoke to Brian Mitchell.......I flat out said--Dude I can't fly to Chicago to see it so be straight up w me,is the car all that? He said Gateway has a solid reputation to up hold so if they say the car is good it's good.... After talking w Brian a few times we struck a deal.....Even offered to keep the car in the showroom for 30 days..That allowed me to get a great price to ship to NY... I am happy to say that the car is exactly as described ,a really nice looking ZR1 which hopefully I will be able to enjoy for many years to come..

Brian Mitchell.....Ryan

Greg Immke
11/21/2014

"56 Chevy"

Just started looking at 56 Chevys for my dad. Will helped me on the live chat and was awesome. Definitely recommend working with Will. Very knowledgeable and patient since I am a novice at the antique cars.

Will

Terry Domino
11/18/2014

"Very easy "

My contact Rob made it very easy for me since this was my first time buying a car from a picture. The whole thing happen quickly and car is on way to my home.

Rob Weber

MartyMunson
11/17/2014

"Our FIrst Classic Car Ever! Wonderful Buying Experience"

Found a 1957 Packard Clipper at this dealership that called out to us to buy. Naturally, we were nervous about purchasing a Classic Car online, but Denis Severs at Gateway was very helpful and professional. Along with Lisa Molck, Denis helped us find an independent inspector, shipping and explained the paperwork once we agreed on a price. The entire experience was enjoyable, and, in spite of one paperwork "hiccup" that was fixed immediately, it was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had! When the car arrived, it was nicer than we expected! In the future, when we are in the market to buy another automobile, Gateway Classic Cars will be our first stop.

Dennis Server< Lisa Molck

misty123
10/28/2014

"Proud Owner of a Beautiful, Red, 1971 Buick Skylark Cvrtble!"

I've always wanted a classic car, always wanted a "muscle car", and always wanted a convertible, so I was drawn to a shiny red, '71 Buick Skylark convertible 350 V-8 I saw listed by Gateway on Classiccars.com. I called them and spoke with my sales rep, Rob Weber. Rob couldn't have been more professional, polite, and responsive from start to finish (and I had a TON of questions; lol!). Anyway, long story short, I'm now eagerly awaiting transport of the above mentioned car that he just sold me, coming from Tampa to Southern California. I'm a bit nervous to say the least buying a car sight unseen, especially one being transported 3,000 miles across the country, but Rob and Gateway have done everything possible to allay my fears and assure me I'll love the car once I receive it as much as I have seeing the pictures. Thanks Rob, and Gateway for a job well done! P.S. - I'll update this review once I get the car and start driving it. Tom Lusey

Rob Weber

jim.wicker.73
9/26/2014

"My experience purchasing a Corvette!"

Salesman Chris Gersman was very helpful, knowledge and friendly to work with. He understood my budget and what I was looking for! He when the extra mile to ensure the process was smooth. Test drive was great. The car was in perfect shape and he was forth wright with the info. Great experience! Thanks to all at Gateway Classic Cars.

Chris Gersman

hiken69
8/22/2014

"Dream Car 55 T-Bird Purchase"

Overall, it was a great experience. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful during all phases of the process. Quick to respond and always polite. I will and have been recommending Gateway to friends and family alike. If you are looking for your dream car, I would encourage you to start with these folks. Hope to see you on the road

Brendan, Chris, Greg

laurencelynn
8/15/2014

"Purchase of a 1948 Anglia"

I wanted to write a few words about the great experience I had with purchasing my 1948 Ford Anglia from Gateway Classic Cars at the Louisville location. Dennis Severs was very helpful, answering all my questions and concerns leading up to the purchase of the car. He contacted the builder of the car to find out specific concerns I had. Dennis was always quick to answer my e-mails and phone calls. Over all, a great experience.

Dennis Severs

david.nsc.clark
8/13/2014

"Car was as promised"

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Brendan over at Gateway. We recently purchased a car from the St Louis location and were very pleased. Brendan was very curtious and the car was exactly as discussed. Would definitely buy from this dealer again.

Brendan