Gatorland Acura - Service Center

Makes: Acura|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Gatorland Acura - Service Center

Gatorland Acura - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

Bozard Ford Lincoln

7 Service Center Reviews

"I brought my car in for it's 127K service, I drove away..."

I brought my car in for it's 127K service, I drove away pleased and feeling safe and thankful to have a service writer like Bernie and service manager like Rick. As a widow responsible for the care of my own vehicle, it is comforting to know that I am dealing with men of integrity and honesty. I was a long time Lexus customer before the purchase of my Acura, I didn't feel Lexus service could be beat BUT I was wrong. Service at Gatorland Acura is far superior and it is that service that will keep me buying Acuras .... that is if the 2013 MDX ever makes its debut. What ever happens in the automobile industry, please don't ever let Rick or Bernie get away ... they are the epitome of the meaning behind the word service. Thank you.

Bernie Luchenburg and Rick Townsend

"Called the service department and asked about bring my..."

Called the service department and asked about bring my wife's car in. They advised to bring it in at 10:00 AM. Arrived a few minutes early and before I could finish reading the newspaper my car was serviced and washed.

"Brought my 2010 Acura in for routine maintenance plus AC..."

Brought my 2010 Acura in for routine maintenance plus AC and gas cap issues. Service Advisor Bernie Luchenburg was friendly, efficient, thorough and on top of my car needs. I was on a time schedule and I was offered courtesy transportation. Wasn't necessary as the service was completed in the timeframe I needed. Thank you for this very good service. Best I have experienced--I have been driving Acuras for many years and Acura will continue to be my car of choice.

Bernie Luchenburg

"Some attention should be paid to the sales floor and the..."

Some attention should be paid to the sales floor and the hallway between the sales floor and the service area. Empty display cases make it seem as if the business is going to close. note-this was a cumbersome survey. Filled out the survey THEN had to sign in and reveiw it. Silly.

Bernie

"I had a problem with my satellite radio and with the..."

I had a problem with my satellite radio and with the sensor in the front passenger window. Bernie had to determine the problem with radio and deal with the manufacturer then with Sirius-XM to get the serial # updated so they could send the activation signal. He got me all the instructions so that I could quickly authorize the transfer of the serial # with XM. Since I bought the car used, I had purchased an extended warranty. Bernie dealt with the warranty company to determine what it covered of the repairs, got authorization for the coverage then let me know my portion. He made the repair painless and easy. Thank you!

Bernie Luchenburg

"Rick and Megan always remember me when I call for service..."

Rick and Megan always remember me when I call for service appointments. They provide quality service that I can trust. If I do not need service, they will tell me. That means when they do recommend something, I trust that they have my best interests and safety in mind. After bringing my car to them for 5 years, they are more like trusted friends than a service department. I have definitely recommended them to others, even if they do not own Acuras. They get an A+ in my book!

Rick Townsend and Megan Schenck

"I had stopped using dealerships for service. Mr...."

I had stopped using dealerships for service. Mr. Townsend and his service department changed that. I trust and depend on them to keep my car operating at its peak. I have never once questioned whether my car needed a repair because I trust them completely.

Rick Townsend

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.