Gaudin Ford

6625 W Roy Horn Way,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
Alice71
7/17/2015

"Very Nice poeple"

Very friendly & Fast service. This is my 3rd car buying from this dealer with the same sales person. Would buy again in the future. I Can trust them. Service is also fast & easy.

cbarishman
7/09/2015

"An amazing and overly simple experience "

This was an amazing and overly simple experience. I had been all over the Las Vegas Valley and could not find what I wanted. I had some horrible dealings with all dealerships and used lots. Domenic Lasala made my car buying experience a pleasurably one.

Layne1
7/02/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I was searching for a 2015 Mustang for a friend, when I saw that Gaudin Ford had one that was close to what we were searching for. We live in Phoenix, so it would've meant a road trip, but we were willing to do so for the right car! Junior Daher reached out to me via email and followed up a few more times to make sure our friend didn't miss out! While we ended up not buying from Gaudin Ford, Junior's excellent customer service speaks volumes about how great of a sales person he is! Gaudin Ford is lucky to have such an amazing employee!

Equalizer
6/24/2015

"Deceptive Practice"

I went to purchase a vehicle they had advertised, in the newspaper, for a price they stated was reduced from its prior selling price. They refused to honor it though I offered them the asking price in cash. I am considering pursuing a legal action against them for false advertisement, deceptive practice and specific performance. The add ran even after they told me it was a mistake.

Family
6/18/2015

"My recommendation "

We have been dealing with Gaudin Ford located on Sahara ave since 2000 and have always found them to be honest and upfront. When the moved to their new location on the other side of the las Vegas valley Roy Horn way we followed them since we did not wish to deal with any other company...... Mr. Sergio Correa, Mr. Frank Mooradian, Mr. Eduardo Wilson. are for us loyal and outstanding staff members. I have told this to the general Staff manager M.r Brad Cambridge. Last but not least is the front desk young lady by the name of Brooke she is such a pleasant individual.

jmc58
6/16/2015

"Best I Ever Had"

Chandler Carter give me the best assistance and undivided attention that made me want to buy a car. AND I DID! GREAT EXPERIENCE AT GAUDIN

Krebs29 model a
6/15/2015

"best in the west!"

The salesman( Victor Cardenas ) was very knowledgeable about the specific vehicle that we wanted. He was on the ball at all times with our financing needs and answered all questions we had prior and after the purchase of our new Ford Edge. We had an awesome day at Gaudin Ford!

Kjstanle
6/13/2015

"Awesome sales person!"

Domenic Lasala is an excellent sales person. His knowledge of the Ford product is immense, and his helpful and pleasant attitude is welcoming. We will not buy a car from anyone else!

Swimfast007
6/11/2015

"excellent and insightful buying experience"

George Zenner was by far the most helpful sales associate I have ever dealt with in purchasing a vehicle. His insights and guidance into purchasing my new 2015 Mustang were beyond helpful. I was in and out quickly. If anyone is thinking of a new Ford, I recommend George Zenner! He understood my budget and what I was looking for in a new car.

JtDre
6/11/2015

"Best Dealership in Las Vegas"

Steve Nohrden was awesome made the deal come together quick and painless. Great guy to get any deal done. I'd recommend to anyone! Everyone was awesome!

Reviews of Domenic Lasala