Gaudin Ford

Tanner Marroquin, Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant, Gaudin Ford

Tanner Marroquin

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 16, 2017

"Best Auto Buying Experience"

- mlasarso

I just had the best auto buying experience to date. I was interested in buying a new Ford F150 and was connected to Tony Najera through Costco Auto Buying program. Tony went above and beyond while I was looking over all the different options. The dealership had a huge inventory of F150's and he helped me scale my selection down to just 3. I felt unpressured as I took 2 different trucks out for test drives. After selecting my favorite one Tony walked me through my trade in and all the paperwork. The entire process was no pressure and quite fast. After my purchase Tony called me a few days later and check up on me. I really felt like my business now and in the future is appreciated. Thanks for helping me find a great truck!

January 16, 2017

"Loyal Customers"

- Crystal Tate-Hadduck

We have been loyal customers of Domenic's for well over 10 years. He has always taken care of our vehicle needs, from personal vehicles to our truck fleet for our roofing company. He makes purchasing a vehicle as easy as possible.

January 14, 2017

"Excellent experience "

- glenn,richard

Because the service, and the professional staff there were very courtiers and helpful. They went out of their way to make me feel very comfortable.

• Custom Shop