Gaudin Ford

Tanner Marroquin, Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant, Gaudin Ford

Tanner Marroquin

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 13, 2017

"Decent experience, no high pressure, NO DEALER ADDONS!"

- steve89084

I just bought a 2017 Escape. I dealt with Chandler over email and had everything pretty well set up when we arrived. It always takes longer than it should when buying a car (IMHO), but this was probably one of the shorter ones I've went thru. This dealership doesn't slap a bunch of addons on cars just to jack up the price (the only Ford dealer in Las Vegas that doesn't). That, and Chandler's willingness to work for the deal sold me, even though they are all the way across the valley for me.

March 11, 2017

"Great Experience"

- HJL

Very pleased! My salesman was Domenic Lasala. He took the time to help me with everything I needed. I greatly appreciate it and I love my car. Heidi Lange

March 08, 2017

"Amazing!"

- princessmononoke169

Dominic went above and beyond to help my husband and I. Even when we had doubts and concerns about our financial situation, he went out of his way to find a solution. He genuinely cared about us, and to me, that is what made the experience so extraordinary. I would recommend everyone and anyone I know to go to Gaudin Ford.

• Custom Shop