Gaudin Ford

6625 W Roy Horn Way,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
Tawnijones
9/23/2016

"Wonderful experience. Would do anything to relive it "

Domenic Lasala was the gentlemen that took care of me and my needs for a new vehicle. He Was very welcoming and I won't lie walking into a dealership can be very intimidating, and it was at first. But once domenic started his deed I can honestly say Gaudin ford is an incredible dealership and I feel that dealing with them isn't a mission in the least. It's a pleasure.

digglesb
9/13/2016

"Thank you, Domenic! "

I had leased a 2014 Ford Escape in September 2014 from a dealership in NH. Two years into my lease, I was close to going over my mileage allowance. Domenic went over my options and it was better for me to turn in my car and get another one. Within a few hours, my old lease was closed out and I was driving away in a brand new 2017 Ford Escape. Domenic and Eduardo in Finance made everything very easy and it was a great experience. I highly recommend Domenic, Eduardo, and Gaudin Ford!

RDH
8/22/2016

"The worst service department "

Knowing how service departments can take forever we called to schedule an appointment for a simple dead battery and leave the vehicle until it was ready for pick up. The service person that answered the phone directed us to simply bring it to the "quick lane" and we would be in and out. Following the misguided direction upon arrival we were told it would be a THREE hour wait!!! I asked for a service manager to call me regarding and they were too busy to phone me. Not the first time we've had issues with this dealership as another time we were told two days for repair and we picked up the vehicle two weeks later. I highly recommend using another dealership for all repairs!!!

charlie
8/22/2016

"professional and enjoying "

I have purchased 9 new vehicles in the past from Gaudin Ford. I have had one salesman for every transaction Domenic Lasala. He goes out of his way to satisfy your every need and answer every question you have. He's the most professional salesman I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. The others that work with Domenic go out of there way to help you in every way possible with no Hassel . They all helped me to make my experience positive. I recently purchased a f 350. I called Domenic to let him know what I was looking for. He had the truck waiting up front of the dealership for me to view. He went thru the vehicles options and pricing with me . I was able to purchase my vehicle with a trade in ,complete all the paperwork and drove off the lot in less then 2 hours. The dealership is very clean and modern. The service area has always been fast and friendly. I have purchased vehicles from other dealerships , they do not compare to Gaudin Ford. Thank you all so much for your outstanding service.

Grman22
7/26/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience - Thanks Domenic!"

The team at Gaudin Ford is exceptional. If you want a simple, relaxed, easy going and no stress buying experience - then go see Domenic LaSala. This is the second vehicle we leased from Domenic, and he could not have made it easier each time. No pressure, a lot of information exchanged via email before even going to the dealership - then once there, pretty much all we had to do is sign the paperwork. Jacob Medrano, the Finance Manager, was the same way - no pressure, went over everything as agreed - and then out the door. They both made personal follow-ups after the sale which means a lot. We have also used the Quick Lube Service Department at Gaudin for all routine maintenance, and the same pleasant, professional experience holds true.

Yesnick's Explorer
7/11/2016

"Domenic made the difference! "

My husband and I are delighted with our new Ford Explorer! However, we agreed that Domenic made this purchase a "wonderful" experience. He was attentive to our limited time, he explained all the new gadgets in our new SUV and ensured we understood all details from start to finish. The last car was leased elsewhere and we spent over six hours waiting for service from financing, we know better now, we'll stick with Domenic for all future cars! Additionally, we're so pleased with services provided to us by Domenic, Kenny and the entire Ford Dealer Team that we're recommending you to all of our family, friends and driving school students! Thanks for making this deal worth our time...

mauitou
7/06/2016

"unethical "

Went there a little over a week ago and found a truck that I was very interested. Sales rep said if I sign the contracts tonight the truck would be locked in. I needed a co signer which I got and was told it would be ready for pick up today. This morning I get a call that the truck was sold from under me, even with contracts signed. At this point they tried to sell us another truck that doubled the price to $50,000. I asked for rough numbers to see what payments would look like, at which point I declined the transaction. About an hour later my mother gets a call from a finance company that they ran our credit yet another time, asking if we were at the dealership to sign the loan papers. We called the dealership, got the run around. He said we approved them running our credit again, which we did not because we declined the sale.

Shoegirl
7/06/2016

"Worry and hassle free buying experience "

I had a 2009 VW out of warranty with a very high interest rate. I had decided to go to Ford to see what my options were; not only did I have the most relaxing and hassle free experience, I was able to purchase a 2016 Ford Fusion. Dominic Lasala found me the perfect vehicle, very low interest rate, and a huge discount on the price due to the Memorial Day weekend sale. After purchasing he called me twice to thank me for my business and to see if I was still satisfied with my vehicle. Dominic Lasala and his manager Kem were a pleasure to work with; he really does take care of his customers and listens to what I had to say. I now absolutely love Gaudin Ford.

Merlotcarguy
7/04/2016

"Great car. Horrible buying experience"

Bought a 2016 Ford Explorer over Memorial Day. Salesman have to do the back and forth and really don't have any authority for bargaining. I get the well we can do that or this.....but the process was not easy, long, and we paid more than probably we should have. We almost left based on the back and forth which would not have been good since we came in to buy that day. On one of the trips back we asked for tinting and it showed up later on the invoice that we were paying for it at only $200. Later after purchase there were some issues where we noticed on auto pay that we had some money deducted on a lease trade in that they were supposed to handle--we survived that and received our cash back but when my girlfriend called the salesman after the purchase he replied it's not in my "job title". Then.....I get the Ford Motor Company survey code in the mail and find out someone completed it for us....how interesting is that? I will probably be hesitant going in there again although, to be fair we love the Explorer and its a solid suv. The vehicle sold us not the dealership.

Joanna Almenares
7/01/2016

"Great service."

I had i great experience at Gaudin ford dealership.The guys where very nice down to earth and professional, they got a great deal for me and manage it on the best way possible, The sales consultant Victor Cardenas was very nice, he spend the time to explain to me the things i need it to know about the car i was baying and make me feel very comfortable and welcome.

Reviews of Domenic Lasala