Gaudin Ford

Fleet Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 28, 2016

"Excellent Service"

- Fordguy3

I've been a loyal customer of Gaudin Ford for 17 years after meeting Bill Wheeler through a company I previously worked with. I purchased all of the companies vehicles and dealt one on one with Bill through many sales. After dealing with other dealers in this town I've found that Gaudin has the most reputable staff and honest service department Employees. I would recommend Gaudin over any other dealership in this town. Eric Curtis has been my service advisor for at least two years and as always taken very good care of my vehicles and made sure I was notified of any and all vehicle needs. Thanks for the great service!

November 23, 2016

"Great experience"

- IamPeter999

They really know how to make a customer feel comfortable. The costumer service is A+. I bought a new Ford that I love deeply. My salesman Tony is the best. I didn't know exactly what car to buy and he helped find the best car for me. Adam Zito in finance was great as well. Adam was able to get me a great warranty for a great price for the entire term of my loan! I'm happy!

November 15, 2016

"Best dealership experience thanks to Tony Najera "

- maria

From the moment I contacted Gaudin Ford via e-mail until I drove off in my new vehicle the entire experience was excellent. Tony was very considerate of what I was looking for and what I expected. The entire staff was very friendly and made my friend and I feel welcomed. Tony would not let me drive off until he showed me how all the features worked in the vehicle. Even now he continues to follow-up with me to see how I'm liking my new ride and if I have any questions. Thank you!!!

• Custom Shop