Gaudin Ford

6625 W Roy Horn Way,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
Grman22
7/26/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience - Thanks Domenic!"

The team at Gaudin Ford is exceptional. If you want a simple, relaxed, easy going and no stress buying experience - then go see Domenic LaSala. This is the second vehicle we leased from Domenic, and he could not have made it easier each time. No pressure, a lot of information exchanged via email before even going to the dealership - then once there, pretty much all we had to do is sign the paperwork. Jacob Medrano, the Finance Manager, was the same way - no pressure, went over everything as agreed - and then out the door. They both made personal follow-ups after the sale which means a lot. We have also used the Quick Lube Service Department at Gaudin for all routine maintenance, and the same pleasant, professional experience holds true.

Yesnick's Explorer
7/11/2016

"Domenic made the difference! "

My husband and I are delighted with our new Ford Explorer! However, we agreed that Domenic made this purchase a "wonderful" experience. He was attentive to our limited time, he explained all the new gadgets in our new SUV and ensured we understood all details from start to finish. The last car was leased elsewhere and we spent over six hours waiting for service from financing, we know better now, we'll stick with Domenic for all future cars! Additionally, we're so pleased with services provided to us by Domenic, Kenny and the entire Ford Dealer Team that we're recommending you to all of our family, friends and driving school students! Thanks for making this deal worth our time...

mauitou
7/06/2016

"unethical "

Went there a little over a week ago and found a truck that I was very interested. Sales rep said if I sign the contracts tonight the truck would be locked in. I needed a co signer which I got and was told it would be ready for pick up today. This morning I get a call that the truck was sold from under me, even with contracts signed. At this point they tried to sell us another truck that doubled the price to $50,000. I asked for rough numbers to see what payments would look like, at which point I declined the transaction. About an hour later my mother gets a call from a finance company that they ran our credit yet another time, asking if we were at the dealership to sign the loan papers. We called the dealership, got the run around. He said we approved them running our credit again, which we did not because we declined the sale.

Shoegirl
7/06/2016

"Worry and hassle free buying experience "

I had a 2009 VW out of warranty with a very high interest rate. I had decided to go to Ford to see what my options were; not only did I have the most relaxing and hassle free experience, I was able to purchase a 2016 Ford Fusion. Dominic Lasala found me the perfect vehicle, very low interest rate, and a huge discount on the price due to the Memorial Day weekend sale. After purchasing he called me twice to thank me for my business and to see if I was still satisfied with my vehicle. Dominic Lasala and his manager Kem were a pleasure to work with; he really does take care of his customers and listens to what I had to say. I now absolutely love Gaudin Ford.

Merlotcarguy
7/04/2016

"Great car. Horrible buying experience"

Bought a 2016 Ford Explorer over Memorial Day. Salesman have to do the back and forth and really don't have any authority for bargaining. I get the well we can do that or this.....but the process was not easy, long, and we paid more than probably we should have. We almost left based on the back and forth which would not have been good since we came in to buy that day. On one of the trips back we asked for tinting and it showed up later on the invoice that we were paying for it at only $200. Later after purchase there were some issues where we noticed on auto pay that we had some money deducted on a lease trade in that they were supposed to handle--we survived that and received our cash back but when my girlfriend called the salesman after the purchase he replied it's not in my "job title". Then.....I get the Ford Motor Company survey code in the mail and find out someone completed it for us....how interesting is that? I will probably be hesitant going in there again although, to be fair we love the Explorer and its a solid suv. The vehicle sold us not the dealership.

Joanna Almenares
7/01/2016

"Great service."

I had i great experience at Gaudin ford dealership.The guys where very nice down to earth and professional, they got a great deal for me and manage it on the best way possible, The sales consultant Victor Cardenas was very nice, he spend the time to explain to me the things i need it to know about the car i was baying and make me feel very comfortable and welcome.

Danielle
6/20/2016

""Dominic Made Buying A Car Easy at Gaudin Ford""

We went into look at new and used Ford Edge's for our daughter. Dominic showed us what was available and we took a test drive. He provided pricing on our two favorites and we made the decision. There was no back and forth, he provided his best price and we moved forward. The whole experience was simple. Our daughter now has her dream car!

thecrimsonrose85
6/20/2016

"Had the best experience with Dominic LaSala at Gaudin Ford"

Dominic LaSala is the most efficient, none pushy salesman I have had the pleasure of working with. I am a single female and Dominic and his team make the process easy, efficient and made me feel totally comfortable and I was particularly skeptical after having a bad experience with another dealer locally. I love my new Ford and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

MikeyBoyLV
6/15/2016

"Poor Customer Service"

The customer service at Gaudin Ford was horrendous. After I got the vehicle and noticed an issue and brought it in. I was assured that the issue was going to be resolved once I got the vehicle back. Not only the issue was not resolved, but upon inspection of the vehicle the service department didn't even try to fix the issue. Sergio Correa and Frank Mooradian were the only people willing to resolve my issue. I concluded this opinion based upon the report that they had tested the component and “fixed” the issue that I was having. If they had done that then obviously they would have experienced the issue and known that it was in fact defective. I had brought it back to them twice with them assuring me twice that the issue would be resolved. I had to contact Ford directly for them to actually do the work they were supposed to do in the first place. If they had done their job they would have realized what the cause of the issue was, instead of just saying they fixed it when in reality they did not even look at it. I cannot comprehend what would bring on such disrespect and such dishonesty. Even if they ignore the fact that I’ve bought 3 Ford vehicles, I still bought a new 2016 Escape SE and they should have treated me with more respect that what they gave me. They had the audacity to lie to my face and tell me they resolved the issue when clearly they didn't even know what the issue was. The Sync 3 is not compatible with my apple products. The car has 2 USB ports, and thus I plan to utilize both ports. When I plug in my iPod to charge and my iPhone to listen to music the sync system decides to not work. This is absolutely unacceptable. Technology in this day and age is expected to be backwards compatible with any major consumer product. I find that because this issue the sync system is not at its greatest potential and because of this I have to reevaluate if Ford is really on the cutting edge. Ford likes to talk about their innovation and how they incorporate new technology in their vehicles, when in reality the technology is flawed. What baffles me the most is how Ford will install two USB ports and expect them not to be utilized to their fullest capacity.

Bobbie
6/10/2016

"Great Service! Thank you"

On 6/10/2016 I went to the service department because my A/C went out in my car. It was 115 outside when I arrived I was hot to say the least. Kathryn noticing my flushed face started off by getting me a cold water. On 6/11/2016 I was traveling to California to take my son to Camp. I want to thank Kathryn Parman and the service team for quickly fixing my A/C. The service department was very busy and said it would be Monday before my car could be looked out. I explained my situation and Kathryn and the team took care of me on the spot. I truly appreciate the service I received. Thank you for the great service! Good People are hard to find and you have an amazing caring team. Thank you again. Bobbie

Kathryn Parman