Gaudin Ford

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 27, 2017

"Poor Service Practices"

- Jmab413

I took my 2015 F150 for a 15k mile maintenance which cost me 430 dollars. After the maintenance, I noticed the engine oil life did not get reset after the oil change and sure enough tires were not inflated to the correct and safe tire pressure setting. At this point, I had my doubts that the service I paid for got done correctly. I rushed to the manager and complained that if those two simple things were not done and so demanded I visually checked the other maintenance that were part of the 15k mile maintenance. Guess what, the fuel filter did not get replaced which is listed as one of the maintenance that will be completed. I was never informed that it was an error to have the filter replacement to be on the list nor explained to me the maintenance was not applicable even after I paid for it. My main point is to never trust the service dept in Gaudin Ford. We leave our vehicles in their hands trusting them and paying them high dollars but at the end they don't do the service. Completely unacceptable. I will make the same report to BBB in hopes this will not happen again.

January 26, 2017

"She is always so happy "

- Truckin

The woman always makes my day when we walk in . Her energy just makes us continue to smile as well . I have brought my truck there many times and the past three months and she and her group that works with her,just make things delightful.

January 16, 2017

"Best Auto Buying Experience"

- mlasarso

I just had the best auto buying experience to date. I was interested in buying a new Ford F150 and was connected to Tony Najera through Costco Auto Buying program. Tony went above and beyond while I was looking over all the different options. The dealership had a huge inventory of F150's and he helped me scale my selection down to just 3. I felt unpressured as I took 2 different trucks out for test drives. After selecting my favorite one Tony walked me through my trade in and all the paperwork. The entire process was no pressure and quite fast. After my purchase Tony called me a few days later and check up on me. I really felt like my business now and in the future is appreciated. Thanks for helping me find a great truck!

• Custom Shop