Gaudin Ford

6625 W Roy Horn Way,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
Bruce
2/03/2016

"See Domenic Lasala"

Gaudin Ford had a Previously Owned 2012 Nissan Altima listed, which was the car that my wife wanted. Domenic Lasala was the consultant that assisted me. I had previously checked on an almost identical car at a Nissan Dealership, however the experience wasn't good. With Domenic Lasala at Gaudin Ford, it was a totally positive experience. I told him my budget and he worked with it. This is the way to buy a car. There was no high pressure sales going on.

Steven_Winters
2/01/2016

"Flawless transaction, pre-owned vehicle"

I found the pre-owed vehicle I wanted in an online search, then contacted the dealer through the website, and heard back from Domenic Lasala in sales promptly. We scheduled an appointment, and also confirmed what my trade-in would be worth before I even drove out, the vehicle purchased was a 2013 Ford Escape, in practically new condition, the test drive confirmed my expectations, followed by super fast paperwork/financing processing, this was the easiest time I've ever had trading in a vehicle towards a new one.

skip
1/29/2016

"Bought another new Ford from Domenic!"

We have purchased several vehicles from Domenic and Gaudin over the past few years. Always treated with respect, no hassle and great pricing. We'll be back!

jdowner
12/06/2015

"2nd Car This Year"

This is the 2nd new car we bought this year and came back because of the excellent service we received from Mr. Lasala. We have been telling all of our friends and family what a great help he is and how Gaudin Ford is the best in town.

Koskers1232
12/04/2015

"The ONLY place to go in Las Vegas!!!"

I have bought a few new cars in the last couple years from Gaudin Ford and I cannot express how helpful, and professional Ramiro Alvarez was with both me and my wife, I have also recommended people to him and they were blown away by the service he provided and purchased cars as well. And also the finance department being so helpful, everyone truely has a great attitude.

Destiny H
12/03/2015

"DOMINIC IS AMAZING !!"

I bought an SUV at Gaudin Ford and Dominic Lasala helped me!! He made the process go so smoothly. I was in and out of the dealership in no time. Dominic made me feel very comfortable and answered any questions I had. EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A VEHICLE SHOULD ASK FOR DOMINIC !!!!

Poorservicegaudin
11/10/2015

"Before you but y a ford at gaudin . Call an try to set up a."

Very poor service . They are always backed up on service department. I'm driving my truck that can't go over 40 mph . And they told me I'm okay to drive it

merg17
11/07/2015

"I bought a Ford Cmax"

Dominic was professional and helpful. He did not waste my time. They accepted my first offer with out any hard sell. Everything has gone smoothly.

HappyCustomer
11/05/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I just bought a Ford Fusion at Gaudin Ford about 10 days ago. Alejandra and Rachelle, the customer service representatives that assisted me did an excellent job. They were very knowledgeable about the car, and assisted me greatly every step of the way. I had some tough questions about how the car works because it's a hybrid, and it has new technology. They continued to help me throughout the process of me getting adjusted to how the car works, and the detailed paperwork. The Ford Fusion is like a dream to drive. It's got everything you could want a car to have. These new cars are so much more interactive in assisting, and making sure of a good driving experience. I would highly recommend Gaudin Ford to anyone who likes five star customer service, and excellent automobiles.

flavius04
11/03/2015

"New truck"

Domenic Lasala is an awesome and excellent sale person. He is dedicated , determined and most of all dependable. Mr. Lasala will not pressure you just to make a sell , he is consider of his customers financial status and does everything possible to help the customer get their vehicle of choice. I would recommended Mr. Lasala to potential customers because he is an excellent asset to Gaudin Ford dealership and they could use many more sale persons like Mr. Domenic Lasala. Thanks for a job well done and outstanding customer service!

Reviews of Domenic Lasala