Gaudin Ford

Tanner Marroquin

March 29, 2017

"Mick was great! "

- Sammie_B

I know, I am super late. I leased my 2015 Ford Edge with Mick in August of 2015. It was a seamless experience, I told Mick what I wanted and guess what...he got what I wanted. By far the best automobile shopping experience to date.

March 13, 2017

"Decent experience, no high pressure, NO DEALER ADDONS!"

- steve89084

I just bought a 2017 Escape. I dealt with Chandler over email and had everything pretty well set up when we arrived. It always takes longer than it should when buying a car (IMHO), but this was probably one of the shorter ones I've went thru. This dealership doesn't slap a bunch of addons on cars just to jack up the price (the only Ford dealer in Las Vegas that doesn't). That, and Chandler's willingness to work for the deal sold me, even though they are all the way across the valley for me.

March 11, 2017

"Great Experience"

- HJL

Very pleased! My salesman was Domenic Lasala. He took the time to help me with everything I needed. I greatly appreciate it and I love my car. Heidi Lange

• Custom Shop