Gaudin Ford

6625 W Roy Horn Way,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
Danielle
6/20/2016

""Dominic Made Buying A Car Easy at Gaudin Ford""

We went into look at new and used Ford Edge's for our daughter. Dominic showed us what was available and we took a test drive. He provided pricing on our two favorites and we made the decision. There was no back and forth, he provided his best price and we moved forward. The whole experience was simple. Our daughter now has her dream car!

thecrimsonrose85
6/20/2016

"Had the best experience with Dominic LaSala at Gaudin Ford"

Dominic LaSala is the most efficient, none pushy salesman I have had the pleasure of working with. I am a single female and Dominic and his team make the process easy, efficient and made me feel totally comfortable and I was particularly skeptical after having a bad experience with another dealer locally. I love my new Ford and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Bobbie
6/10/2016

"Great Service! Thank you"

On 6/10/2016 I went to the service department because my A/C went out in my car. It was 115 outside when I arrived I was hot to say the least. Kathryn noticing my flushed face started off by getting me a cold water. On 6/11/2016 I was traveling to California to take my son to Camp. I want to thank Kathryn Parman and the service team for quickly fixing my A/C. The service department was very busy and said it would be Monday before my car could be looked out. I explained my situation and Kathryn and the team took care of me on the spot. I truly appreciate the service I received. Thank you for the great service! Good People are hard to find and you have an amazing caring team. Thank you again. Bobbie

Kathryn Parman

slatinj123
5/06/2016

"Never again!!"

I will never purchase, lease or have my Ford Explorer serviced at Gaudin Ford. Their cashier was blatantly rude; they promised to have my Explorer 5,000 mile inspection ready no later than 45 minutes; I waited for almost 1 1/2 hours and missed my doctors appointment.

cashier

B rowbotham
5/03/2016

"Explorer purchase"

our sales person Chris handled everything perfectly and was very efficient. we will definitely highly recommend Gaudin FORD and Chris Rashbaum to everyone! we love our 2016 Explorer.

david0263
5/03/2016

"Refreshing "

A refreshing car buying experience. Worked with me on phone and via email to narrow decision. Confident enough to quote via email. Built trust knowing that they were not afraid to be open on pricing. Salesman Domenic was a rare professional find. Sure he wanted to sell me a car, trial-closed along the way, asked for the order, and he did so with respect, listening, and honesty...as I said...refreshing! Interaction with Kem the manager was very brief and professional as well. Speaking so highly of his team and not speaking down the competition was professional and respected. Typically bring my vehicles to 3rd parties for service but will give Gaudin's Service team the opportunity to earn my business on quality and caring as price is down my list of priorities when customer service is involved.

Myford
4/29/2016

"Excellent "

If you want a great experience at a ford dealership go to Gaudin ford and ask for Chris Rashbaum. I got a f150 and my girlfriend got a focus . He worked with us on the number we wanted in both vehicles and we left feeling like a member of the family. When it's time for a new truck I'm going to Gaudin and going to see Chris

regina
4/27/2016

"amazing employee "

I went with the intention to know if I could change my car for something better , safer and more economical than I had, the person who attended me was wonderful Federico Carrillo , I always listen , explain my doubts, very helpful if I needed something more , maintained respect for my desicion , showed the car I chose and explain its operation. He was very nice . I recommend if you ever go to Gaudin Ford make an appointment with this person

Nordiegyrl
4/02/2016

"Purchase"

Great dealership! Super friendly sales staff. My salesman was very knowledgeable and non-pressure. He made sure I had coffee and water and it was a super easy transaction. The finance guy was super fast too! I would highly recommend these guys if you are looking for a new or use vehicle.

Jpat123
3/26/2016

"Amazing experience an easy deal"

Zoran was my car salesman when I showed up to Gaudin Ford, I have never dealt with a more professional and experienced salesman. I was very pleased when he was able to get me a better deal then expected on the vehicle I purchased.I would recommend this salesman to looking for an amazing deal.

Reviews of Domenic Lasala