Gaudin Ford

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Tanner Marroquin, Finance Manager, Gaudin Ford

Tanner Marroquin

June 11, 2017

"purchase of a new vehicle"

- AussieinVegas

I am so happy with my new Ford Escape that I wanted to post this review so other potential purchasers may consider Gaudin Ford, and request Domenic Lasala as their sales representative. I have been a loyal Toyota owner for many years so it took a huge leap of faith to jump into a Ford vehicle. The whole experience was so smooth and professional that I will definitely be a repeat customer. With 3 teenagers anxious to own cars, I will make Gaudin Ford my first stop. The purchase price, lease price, ease of purchase and professionalism is second to none. Thankyou to the whole team and especially Domenic for his obvious experience in making my purchase "awesome".

May 31, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Jill Minnihan

My past experiences with buying cars have not been great. That is until I visited Gaudin Ford last week and leased a car from Domenic LaSala. He was so helpful and made everything stress free and easy! He was super knowledgeable about everything. I am extremely happy with my 2017 Ford Escape and I will tell everyone I know to go see Domenic. I was in and out in less than 3 hours! Jacob Medrano helped my finance my car and was amazing as well! Thank you to Domenic, Jacob & Gaudin for a seamless experience! You guys are awesome!!

Jacob Medrano

May 01, 2017

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- vegastas

We recently purchase a 2016 Mustang Shelby GT from Tony Najera. What a great guy. He was nice, no pressure, very helpful and friendly!!!!!! We will definitely purchase from Tony again, and recommend him to family and friends. Even after we brought the car home and found a couple of small items, Tony gladly offered to take care of everything!!!! He is accommodating and just a pleasant guy to deal with! Thank you, Gaudin Ford, for employees like Tony!!!!! This truly changed our opinion of car salesman for the better!!!!!

Tony Najera