Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford
Call
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop

"Painless, comfortable and enjoyable buying experience"

I recently purchased a Ford Focus for my daughter's first car. The whole experience was painless and easy. No hidden fees that left me wondering where the costs were coming from. Domenic took time to show my daughter all the features of her new car and made sure she understood how everything worked. Even the usual wait for all the paperwork to be completed was pain free in Guadin's customer friendly showroom with its large lounge and refreshment area. Thanks

"Happy birthday gift"

It was on my birthday that I got our Ford Focus. The help that was extended to me and my husband by Johnny Durant and Gary Koyama was amazing. These gentlemen were worth commending to other buyers. We did not feel any pressure from them at all. They were hospitable and they understand what we need in buying a car. Thank you Ford-Gaudin Las Vegas for a very nice birthday gift.

"Loved it!"

I brought my 2014 Ford Escape home yesterday. Gaudin was great, particularly my sales consultant. I had made and broke many appts. timing wasn't write. Mr Domenic LaSala had the whole thing set up for me, had found exactly what I wanted, preprogrammed the whole thing and then sat with me and went through every bell and whistle. Very patient, gave me an incredibly good deal for a 36 month lease. I couldn't be more pleased with the service and the car is incredible... Thanks Domenic.

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a new 2014 Ford Escape from Dominic LaSala at Guadin Ford in Las Vegas. I was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience. I had done some research ahead of time so knew what I was willing to pay, what my trade-in was worth, and what the financing options were. I got the deal I wanted and expected, with no pressure and no games. My salesman, Dominic LaSala, took the time to find me the car with the features I wanted. He was very helpful and respectful through the whole process. I have purchased a lot of cars in my time, and this was the first time I felt like I was working with the salesman to get the deal done instead of preparing for battle. Dominic listened to all of my questions and concerns, and got me all the answers I needed. After the sale was concluded, Dominic took the time to set-up my phone and garage remote, and he walked me through all of the car features so I knew how to operate everything before I drove off the lot. He has also answered a few additional questions I had after I got home. I would definitely recommend Dominic LaSala and Gaudin Ford for your next purchase.

"Great Experience"

I think everyone dreads dealing with the hassle and pressure of purchasing a car and I am no exception. I found myself in need of a car in a hurry. Gaudin Ford was my second dealership visit on that day. What I found was a very hospitable staff and no high pressure. My sales rep.Julio Lazo was outstanding. He was knowledgeable, helpful and best of all no high sales pressure. He helped me find the right vehicle at a price I could live with. After that Julio helped me get acquainted with the features of my new vehicle. Julie has since recontacted me assuring me that if I run into any problems with the car to contact him for help. Overall, I would highly recommend Gaudin Ford.

"Great!!!!!"

From sales to finance everyone was professional and friendly. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. The accessory department was wonderful did a great job on my window tint. The cashiers in parts department was very friendly and upbeat. I felt very much at home there.

"Sales experience"

Fantastic sales experience easy no pressure smooth friendly staff from the mangers down to the sales of every department. Highly recommend for any buyer of any level

"Walked out with a truck and a Smile!!!!"

My husband and I had researched trucks of various makes and models. There were a few that we wanted to test drive before moving forward with a decision to purchase. We made inquiries via the internet and our first call that we received, literally within moments of pushing "submit", was from Nick Penner at Gaudin Ford. He was incredibly helpful. After explaining to him what we were looking for, he provided us with information and advice. It was a very refreshing experience to have a conversation with a car salesman that didn't trigger a defensive response. We spoke to other sales people from other dealerships, but Nick had already set the bar of what our expectations would be and the competition fell short. After comparison to GMC and Chevy, the Ford F 150 took the checkered flag as the best vehicle for our family. We took a drive to Gaudin Ford to meet with Nick. He was just what we expected. At no time during the entire experience of selecting, negotiating and finalizing the purchase of our new truck did we feel that we were not being treated with respect, warmth and genuine desire to ensure that we were happy with our truck. Nick was amazing. We would recommend him to any of our friends and family .

finance - New employee (from Hawaii)

"purchase new car"

this is the second car I have had from gaudin dealing with domenic lasala both times first rate salesman no pressure , he showed me the cars I picked one he did the paper work I signed it was that easy ,after the purchase he explained and demonstrated how everything worked before we drove off pleased with the car

"2014 Ford Escape"

We recently leased a 2014 Ford Escape from Gaudin Ford , Javier Avila was your representative. he seemed to be very knowledgeable and was most pleasant to deal with. He did all he could to be of assistance. We're very pleased with the car and the lease arrangement. Everyone at Gaudin treated us very well, and it made buying a new car 'painless'.

Tanner Marroquin