Gaudin Ford

6625 W Roy Horn Way,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
B rowbotham
5/03/2016

"Explorer purchase"

our sales person Chris handled everything perfectly and was very efficient. we will definitely highly recommend Gaudin FORD and Chris Rashbaum to everyone! we love our 2016 Explorer.

david0263
5/03/2016

"Refreshing "

A refreshing car buying experience. Worked with me on phone and via email to narrow decision. Confident enough to quote via email. Built trust knowing that they were not afraid to be open on pricing. Salesman Domenic was a rare professional find. Sure he wanted to sell me a car, trial-closed along the way, asked for the order, and he did so with respect, listening, and honesty...as I said...refreshing! Interaction with Kem the manager was very brief and professional as well. Speaking so highly of his team and not speaking down the competition was professional and respected. Typically bring my vehicles to 3rd parties for service but will give Gaudin's Service team the opportunity to earn my business on quality and caring as price is down my list of priorities when customer service is involved.

Myford
4/29/2016

"Excellent "

If you want a great experience at a ford dealership go to Gaudin ford and ask for Chris Rashbaum. I got a f150 and my girlfriend got a focus . He worked with us on the number we wanted in both vehicles and we left feeling like a member of the family. When it's time for a new truck I'm going to Gaudin and going to see Chris

regina
4/27/2016

"amazing employee "

I went with the intention to know if I could change my car for something better , safer and more economical than I had, the person who attended me was wonderful Federico Carrillo , I always listen , explain my doubts, very helpful if I needed something more , maintained respect for my desicion , showed the car I chose and explain its operation. He was very nice . I recommend if you ever go to Gaudin Ford make an appointment with this person

Nordiegyrl
4/02/2016

"Purchase"

Great dealership! Super friendly sales staff. My salesman was very knowledgeable and non-pressure. He made sure I had coffee and water and it was a super easy transaction. The finance guy was super fast too! I would highly recommend these guys if you are looking for a new or use vehicle.

Jpat123
3/26/2016

"Amazing experience an easy deal"

Zoran was my car salesman when I showed up to Gaudin Ford, I have never dealt with a more professional and experienced salesman. I was very pleased when he was able to get me a better deal then expected on the vehicle I purchased.I would recommend this salesman to looking for an amazing deal.

Bajajoe
3/11/2016

"Body Shop Manager Tony"

I would like to say that Gaudin Fords body shop manager Tony took great care of my 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis that was hit in passenger door. I was worried that the car was too old to find new parts but Tony was able to locate and repair perfectly. I hope I won't need to visit the body shop again, but if I do it will be Gaudin Ford and Tony. Thank You, Joe Kelly

Tony

marygrace
3/02/2016

"Domenic Review for Ford Escape "

Domenic was very helpful. Took the time to help me find the perfect car for me. Thankful Domenic was my salesman. Very nice, professional and accommodating.

Amanda M.
2/25/2016

"Great Experience!"

Gaudin Ford is a great place to buy or lease a vehicle. The process was easy and enjoyable. Domenic goes out of his way to get the best deals for his clients! I am very happy with my new Ford! Thank you Domenic!

lvaclarinet
2/15/2016

"Incompetent Service Dept."

Paying a deductible a second time that should have been completed in September 2015 in addition to having had multiple issues with their lack of comprehensive or accurate "multipoint inspections". On 9/10/15 I took my Fiesta in for service and received "Tires good at this time", I received the same tire rating during my oil change on 12/11/15. I took my car in to fill up tires on 12/17 and Hector in the Quick Lane mentioned that my tires were bad and were dry rot. Today, 2/15 my car was taken in for service and I received "Tires good at this time". My tires are NOT good at this time. It took speaking with a non mechanic/technician, Lisa, about a separate issue before anyone actually looked at my tires and saw the bad condition they are in. Clearly, no one in Service actually provides service or does their job since it took non-mechanics to bring up an issue that should have been seen in these "multi point inspections". Gaudin Ford has a sketchy and haphazard "service" department which is why my car had to be brought in for service today and I had to pay another deductible because it was not done the first time in September. In conclusion, STAY AWAY.

Tamius Soto