Gaudin Ford

6625 W Roy Horn Way,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
Newguywithatruck
5/24/2015

"Good sales guy tricky finance guy"

The sales rep Chandler was a good honest guy. Be careful of the finance guys though. I verified the car came with CPO warranty and the guy tried to tell that the 2800 they were charging was to lock in the lower rate. Lol okay dude. I run a business and crunch numbers for a living. If I was dumber maybe that would have worked. I'm only giving a high rating because the salesman went out of his way. He even let me test drive it to my office to let my dog out. Just go through all the numbers carefully to make sure you're not getting charged for something you didn't want.

Trish
5/23/2015

"Simple, easy and extremely satisfied "

Best car buying experience I've ever had! Greg was completely into providing me the service and best price. It was effortless for me!

Jenny2015
5/22/2015

"very nice experience "

The staff was very professional, polite, knowledgable and patient. We went back 3 times and test drove alot of cars, sometimes the same car 2 or 3 times. Our salesman RAMIRO remained patient and calm, never pushy like other dealers, and answered all of our questioned. It was one of the better car buying experiences my wife and I have had.

Mustang Power
5/21/2015

"Gaudin Sales Team Rocks!!"

Victor was a great help in assisting with the purchase of my 2015 Mustang. He was prompt and quick with little hassel. Victor respected my time and provided me with the additions I was adding within a timely manner. He set up the appointments and made sure it was completed as promised. Eveyone at the dealership is welcoming and always willing to assits! Thanks Gaudin Team!

dfr

"Buying a new car"

I needed a car desperately---credit number also desperate. With the help of Steve and Jacob i am now the owner of a new Ford. The experience made me rethink my opinion of car salesmen. Professional, courteous and non-judgemental !!!! Customer Satisfaction ---EXCELLENT

Jacob

JJ

"Awesome and comfortable"

Mike has been very helpful everytime we have purchased a vehicle. He is a great listener and def provides a very comforting experience and tends to your financial needs as well as what we want in our vehicles. We hope to see him again in the near future. Thank you do much Mike and FRANK. Frank has also helped us very much in the process. Both are GEMS !

John
5/20/2015

"Our first internet car purchase"

After my wife spent several months deciding on a make and model, she settled on an Edge for her car. Contacting several dealerships via the internet, Steven Nohrden at Gaudin Ford won our business by having the right cat for us at the right time. Never pushy but always helpful.

vegasgrandma
5/20/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I have bought my last 5 vehicles from Domenic at Gaudin Ford and he always makes it a pleasurable experience. He always gives me all of my options and this time a lease was best for me as he pointed out the benefits of the lease versus the purchase option. I have bought many vehicles before and dealing with Domenic has been by far the best experience by far!

LVHappyMom
5/20/2015

"Steven changed my mind and my experience as a car buyer! "

Steven made the entire process of buying a car very easy and very enjoyable. I went into the dealership expecting to be 'charmed and connived' like I have many times during my many car purchases. I also expected to be in the dealership all day (as usual). What I discovered through this process was that not only did I get a straight truth shooter, I got a really great deal and the entire process was simple, sweet and short. Than you Steven for changing my mind about purchasing a car! You've got a lifelong loyalty!

AnnaC
5/20/2015

"The best car buying experience in my life"

I've lived in vegas for 36 years and have been to most of the dealerships here in town and I have to say that Gaudin Fords costumer service surpassed my expectations! Stratton Pang and Steven Nohrden got me into a 2014 Ford Focus with no stress or pressure. From the moment I walked in to the moment I drove off they made me feel comfortable with the decision of buying my first Ford.

Reviews of Domenic Lasala