Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford

Call
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop

"Stellar experience with Moses Martinez and the Gaudin staff!"

The purchase of our Ford Focus couldn't have gone smoother thanks to the help of Moses Martinez and the staff at Gaudin!! Thank you!!

"Thanks Tanner for the great service."

Tanner was professional, honest and very easy to deal with. I would be happy to work with him again in the future as well as send him new customers. Thank you.

"New Car Leasing experience was very pleasant"

I turned in a 2010 Focus for a leased 2014 Focus. The Focus was ion the display floor and possess all the features I desires. Greg Anderson, my sales person, patiently offered other possibilities and we personally viewed a few; always returning to the floor model. My experience was very pleasant.

"Purchase of New 2014 Ford Focus"

I recently traded in my 99' Honda Civic for a brand new Focus. My sales rep Sergio actually made my new car buying experience a pleasant one. He was patient, understanding of my particular needs/wants and was able to track down a vehicle that not only met, but exceeded my requirements at a reasonable price. Thanks to Sergio, and Gaudin Ford, I couldn't be more happy with my vehicle choice and the overall buying experience.

"Great Experience"

I was in Las Vegas on a vacation from Chicago and went to Gaudin Ford to buy a Mustang for a Shelby conversion. I met with Manny Galvan who is the guy to see for anything "Mustang". He was friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and made the buying process a breeze. I would recommend Gaudin Ford to anyone.

"Over three decades of great service!"

Recently CoverEDGE purchased a new Ford Transit Van and a new Ford Edge for our Las Vegas bureau. We no longer look at any other dealer as Gaudin has taken excellent care of our new vehicle needs, service and body shop for over 34 years.

"Thank you, Dominic! I'll be back!"

From the moment I walked into Gaudin Fors to the moment I drove off in my 2014 Ford Escape SE, Dominic LaSala made the car-leasing process a breeze. I am so glad to be in the Ford family now, and I actually cannot wait for my next lease opportunity with Dominic and this dealership!

"Excellent service"

We had our truck in another shop due to a misfiring cylinder. The other shop couldn't get the problematic spark plug out and recommended we take our Lincoln Navigator to a dealer. They suggested Gaudin Ford. Since we were visiting from out of town Adam Pia helped expedite the diagnosis of our problem and had us going in just a few hours. The mechanic at Gaudin was able to get out the misfiring spark plug. It apparently had some build up around it and the socket had to be pounded on. The mechanic at the previous shop thought the spark plug was spinning, which would have indicated a much more serious problem. We were so grateful to get our car going with for a few hundred dollars instead of a few thousand.

"Great experience"

Thank you Ramiro Alvarez . This is my second car I buy with him and I'm really happy I highly recommend Ramiro he is patient and always helpful.

"Wonderful experience!!!"

Thank you so much to John Blink and Gaudin Ford team. We just got our 3rd vehicle from John! Never a hassle, always fast and friendly. we will be back and recommend all of our friends.

Reviews of Domenic Lasala