Gaudin Ford

6625 W Roy Horn Way,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
pat,easter2015
4/26/2015

"pleasant, friendly, enjoyable"

Great service, they went above and beyond to assist, helpful, looking forward to doing business with them again. Would recommend all my friends and family. Great job everyone

S Ferguson
4/23/2015

"Prepped for battle, and it turns out I didn't need to."

I've bought a total of 6 cars in the past 20 years, and have gone to different dealerships all over Vegas perhaps half a dozen times more when I got that "new car itch". In my early 20's, I felt completely inadequate in the sales/negotiating process. From my late 20's to mid-30's, I was a bit more savvy, and used my background in lending to walk in with a bit of the upper hand. I definitely was always ready for a battle and prepped for war, if needed. And then, when I bought my last vehicle at Guadin Ford, I met Julio Lazo. I'll admit that when I saw this 20-something "kid", I might have had a small chuckle to myself knowing that he was going to be ill-equipped to negotiate with me. Fully expecting to be handed off to a more "seasoned" salesman (as often happened in my prior purchases", I was quite surprised to find his knowledge vast, customer service genuine, and even his smile sincere. Not at all what I had expected. As it turned out, I hadn't needed to prep for a battle. He came to the table with the best offer right from the start. I had done my own research and knew that it was a fair deal. Basically what I want to share is that if you want a fair price, a knowledgeable salesman, and sincere customer care...go see Julio Lazo at Gaudin Ford.

jlarios132

"Genuine Customer Service"

It was my first time buying a new car, and I was nervous. I was really lucky that Fred was there because he was incredibly helpful and he took the time to answer all my questions (I had a LOT of questions). He didn't seem rushed and he seemed really interested in helping me out in my situation. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to my friends and family.

Shauna F

"Salesman Julio Lazo"

I bought my car from Julio Lazo at Gaudin. Not only was he an awesome salesman who brought terms to the table that met my expectations, but his follow-up in the months and even years that followed really showed that he cares about his customers. I've recommended him time and again to family and friends, and am definitely going to him when my lease expires in a few months so that he can help me with my next vehicle purchase.

MustangJoe
4/23/2015

"Steve did a great job! Best salesman I've ever worked with."

Steve gave us the best price. We wasted several hours shopping other dealerships but he was true to his word. The price he gave us was the best. He took great care of my wife and I. We bought a beautiful black 2015 Mustang. We have owned Chevys before but could not be more happy with our Ford Mustang. The finance manager, Jacob, was a pleasure. We were nervous going into finance even though Steve told us it would be easy and nothing like we feared. He was true to his word again. If you are considering Gaudin please call Steve. Great guy and great dealership. We are very happy!

poppabruin

"No Pressure sales team"

I worked with Dominic and Moses to purchase a 2014 F-150 recently. After picking out 2 models and then deciding they weren't quite right, I settled on a 2014 Limited F-150 and could't be happier. The entire process took two days, but not once did either Moses or Dominic pressure me or make me feel as though I was wasting their time. They treated me like family, and I am a customer for life.

jimbob123
4/22/2015

"Great service and environment"

This was my first time going to Gaudin and I am glad that I did. As started looking for a car Fred came up to me and was very helpful. There was no question he didn't answer and it was as if he wanted me get leave with a great car for my family. Fred showed me a couple of models and told me all the positive and negative things of each so as to make sure I knew what type of car I wanted. I will definitely be coming back to Fred and Gaudin for my next car purchase.

Lisab123
4/22/2015

"My son's mustang"

Tanner Marroquin was our salesman when I bought my son his mustang. From the beginning Tanner was kind, helpful and made the car buying experience such a pleasure. I would call Tanner with any questions that I had whether it was about service hours, the car in general, he would always answer my questions and never push me off to the department that handled whatever question I was asking, even after the sale of the vehicle was over, Tanner always returned a phone call or email the same day and would always help. I am an Executive Administrative Assistant for the Customer Service Manager at a large utility in Las Vegas and Tanner exemplifies the word service and is great for customer relations at Gaudin Ford. Lisa B

JRH
4/21/2015

"My first Ford - my family's 2nd"

I'm so happy I went to Domenic! He made everything easy and was available for all of the follow up questions I had for him. I especially appreciate the personal time he took to contact me after I bought my new Escape, to make sure I was truly happy. Customer service taken seriously! JRH

lukigrllv
4/20/2015

"A place you can trust with people who genuinely care! "

This was actually my 5th purchase through this dealership. Domenic is my go-to guy when I want a seamless experience that's hassle free and I end up with exactly what I want. He listens to what I'm looking for in a car, in payments and in buying experience and he delivers every single time. He doesn't try to sell me into something that doesn't make sense and he's straight with me throughout the entire process. I know I can always follow-up with any questions or concerns I might have and he is always willing to help. Larry Walsh in Maintenance picks up where Domenic leaves off and assists with any long-term maintenance and care. Buying cars used to be very intimidating and stressful for me....until I stepped into Gaudin Ford. These people truly care and it shows. I will never buy a car anywhere else. They have a customer for life! Ask for Domenic, he will totally change your perspective of the 'car salesman'!

Reviews of Domenic Lasala