Gaudin Ford

Ramiro Alvarez, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Gaudin Ford

Ramiro Alvarez

Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 14, 2017

"Great truck, great price ,great experience"

- dentalgroup88

I want to recognize and thank Domenic LaSala for getting me into my 2016 F-150 Platinum . He was helpful,professional, and no pressure. All that made for a great buying experience. I flew in from San Francisco and drove off with the vehicle in just about an hour. My local dealership in California did not think the deal could be done for what I paid but Domenic and Gaudin came through.

Domenic Lasala

August 10, 2017

"Fantastic sales guy! "

- JS

I will forever recommend Tony to whoever is looking to buy a new vehicle. As a first time buyer, I was extremely nervous about the whole car buying experience. So in an effort to prepare myself for any pressure sale tactics, missed opportunities, or advantages, I stayed up late the night before and prepared myself with material from websites and Youtube videos. Needless to say, my preparation was unnecessary due to a fantastic sales guy, named Tony. I was very well taken care of by Tony. I never felt pressured nor taken advantage. Mr. Tony took his time, was courteous, but above all super patient. After the sale was concluded, he followed up and personally took care of a small issue that arose. I will forever be grateful for the great care and diligent work that Mr. Tony has done in my whole car buying experience. Fantastic work! Fantastic guy!

Tony Najera

August 03, 2017

"Easiest car purchase experience of my life"

- LindaM

This is the second time we've purchased a vehicle form Gaudin Ford. Mike Wolf in particular was instrumental in making it a no-stress experience. Straightforward, no run-around, no picky negotiating. Next time I'm in the market, Mike is the person I'll call.

Mike Wolf