Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford

Call
Gaudin Ford Info
About Gaudin Ford

Gaudin Ford is a family owned and operated dealership that has been in Las Vegas for over 86 years! Gaudin Ford is the "Back to Back" winner of the President's Award from Ford Motor Company. What dos this mean to you? When it comes to customer satisfaction you will not find another Ford Dealer that compares. With the announcement of Gaudin Ford receiving the Triple Crown again this past year, this also means that as far as customer service and sales are concerned, Gaudin Ford is the absolute leader. For over 86 years we have prided ourselves on the fact the this company is still owned and operated by a family that cares about our customers.

About Gaudin Ford Learn More

• Custom Shop
Almaguerx5
1/08/2015

"Thanks to Sean Koon we are the proud owners of 3 Fiestas"

We bought 2 vehicles from Gaudin Ford in 2007 and had an excellent experience then. So when we were looking for a vehicle for our son we went back to Gaudin Ford and met Sean. He treated us like family and we had such a pleasent experience. He got our son into a Ford Fiesta. He made the process so simple and painless our daughter decided to buy a Fiesta, on the same day. We were so impressed that within the next three weeks my husband and I decided to trade in one of our 2007 Ford vehicles for a Fiesta. We only planned on buying one vehicle but ended up with three. Thanks Sean and to the entire staff at Gaudin Ford. We are blessed to be driving around in new safe vehicles.

Al Santos
12/23/2014

"Great Experience once again Thank You Dominic "

Thsi is my sencond purchase with Dominic Lasala at Gaudin Ford and once again he made the experience so smooth and great. The Fist purchase was a 2011 Lincoln MKZ in 2013 and I love the car and continue to drive it today. The Second purchase was recently for a new 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0 Turbo and everything was great from his knowledge about the cars to his patience with my requests and prompt follow-up to the great service offered by all the other employees I had the pleasure to talk to. I could not have a better experience. Gaudin has proved again that if you are interested in a ford or a used car, there is no other place to go. Thank You Gauding Ford and Dominic. Regards,

Ramsey1
12/17/2014

"Happy Customer"

THANK YOU SO MUCH SEAN KOON!!!!!! My experience in a new car purchase was Fantastic and very easy Sean Koon, the salesman was great and got us just what we wanted. Tom was terrific in ordering the car for us. Eduardo in the Finance Dept. was so friendly and very professional. Thank you to everybody!!!

thaifred
12/09/2014

"Need better service & less lip service."

2014 F-150 lease, I have taken it back 3 times because tires are not right, they said the last time that tires were 3 to 4 oz. out of balance, truck still bounces down the road, the ford dealer in Cabbot, AR..replaced the right rear tire because it was egg shaped. friends ask what is wrong with it???? look under hood it is dusty, dirty friends ask if it is used & how meney miles are on it. look at the cars & trucks in the show room they are clean & new looking not like a used farm truck. not happy with service Dept. My sales person Victor Gardenas did a very good job and answered all questions, would recommend HIM to all my friends. Fred Marquardt

govacavs
12/02/2014

"Very Happy!"

Thank you Victor Cardenas for selling me an AWESOME 2015 Mustang! Gaudin Ford has a great sales rep in Victor, I highly recommend that anyone buying a car from them to seek out Victor. Very honest and helpful! Thanks again!

12345happy
11/22/2014

"Best, easiest new car purchase yet."

Julio called me about my email, info on a new 2015 Escape. I told him I had been to one dealer earlier and was disappointed; no deal. Julio said "he would make it easy for me"; if I would come in. I told what I had picked out on Gaudins stock; he found it and had it cleaned up as I drove in. It wasn't long before we had everything worked out and I did in fact drive home with my new Escape. Julio has called a couple times to ensure all was well, which it has been. We really like our Escape Titanium and Gaudin has indeed lived up to their reputation; by the way, this is my third new Ford I have bought from Gaudin since I arrived in Las Vegas; I have bought two others in the past ten years.

gjem
11/20/2014

"Thank you, Tanner!"

My experience at Gaudin Ford was the BEST car-buying experience I have had. Tanner Marroquin is definitely to thank. He made the process easy, seamless and FUN. His honesty put my mind at ease knowing that I was getting the best deal possible. I will be buying from Tanner in the future and recommending him to all my friends, coworkers and strangers alike. THANK YOU!!

Steven Peterson
11/20/2014

"Got me in and out of there."

I enjoyed my experience at Gaudin Ford. My sales rep Victor was very knowledgeable. He was very helpful with helping me find the right car. My car buying experience only to 2 hours.

georgia.k.hoffmann
11/19/2014

"Thanks Dominic!"

The salesperson that we dealt with was Dominic. He was very good working with us over an extended period of time finding a truck that met our needs. He worked very well in a difficult situation, considering we live in a different state, to get us a very good deal. Thanks Dominic!

Denise Spada
10/26/2014

"Stellar experience with Moses Martinez and the Gaudin staff!"

The purchase of our Ford Focus couldn't have gone smoother thanks to the help of Moses Martinez and the staff at Gaudin!! Thank you!!

Reviews of Domenic Lasala