Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service Consultant

February 28, 2017

"Happy!"

- Mariah Frana

Jeff Haag was awesome! He helped me pick out my 2017 Patriot Latitude! I was very impressed and I am so glad I chose to go here! The environment is so welcoming and they really got me the best deal! I appreciate Jeff's help and effort! I love my Jeep! I am so grateful for all the help and time that was put into finding the right vehicle for me. I also liked the guy (I can't remember his name) who took my money haha. I appreciated his help with the paperwork and staying late so I could leave with my Jeep!

February 27, 2017

"Great service!"

- Anilu15

They are very nice, willing to work to get you where to want to be! Not to pushy and are very considerate of ones persnal needs!

February 21, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- Vance Wagener

Gene Steffy Chrysler is a great dealership that I trust. I have bought 2 cars from them this year and could not be happier the how the sales went, the reasonable price and them standing behind their product. Ed Steffensmeirer was my sales consultant. I just told him what I was looking for (they were Fords btw) Ed found them and had them sent form their Columbus dealership to here for me to test drive. I would defiantly recommend checking with Gene Steffy's because they go the extra mile.

New 2016 Dodge Charger, $28307