Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Shaunelle Roeber

Ed Steffy, Sales Consultant, Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Ed Steffy

April 15, 2017

"Fred Found Me What I Was Looking For In A Few Hours "

- louie13

Fred found me what I was looking for when WOODHOUSE FAILED AND BLEW ME OFF I live a long way away and did everything over the phone and picked up my truck a few days later I would have Fred's baby , (Yea He's That Good!!!) Louie B. Ring Shelby Iowa

April 15, 2017

"Easy to work with"

- Calvin Frey

Ed Steffy was great to work with. He treated us like family and you could really tell that he cared about our business. Having an area for our 3 year old son to play while we completed all of the paperwork was a bonus as well and I know our little one really enjoyed it. Ed made buying our first new car a great experience and the next time we are looking for a new vehicle Gene Steffy will be the very first place that we look.

April 14, 2017

"awesome"

- Debbie Wollberg

Shawnelle was very helpful in getting me a different car that I liked. I had a Jeep renegade for 4 months and didn't like it. It was too small..I love the vehicle I have no..a jeep patriot..thanks to everyone who made it possible especially Shawnelle..Shes the greatest..

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $32160