Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Gary Wiese

Shaunelle Roeber, Sales Consultant, Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Shaunelle Roeber

May 22, 2017

"Best buying experience "

- Alicia Schultz

Ed at Gene Steffy was such a great experience! He was very easy to work with and got me into a Jeep in my price range! Everyone in the dealership was kind and helpful! Definitely the best place I have ever purchased a vehicle from! I most definitely recommend Ed to anyone looking for a new car! Randy did such an amazing job getting me the coverages and rates I was looking for!

Ed Steffy
Randal Martin

May 16, 2017

"Good experience "

- Daniel Polivka

I would go there again for my truck purchase only if they did not take so long in getting you numbers and worked with you better

Ed Steffy

May 15, 2017

"Efficient and knowledgeable "

- Chris

First time leasing a new car and I wasn't for sure what to get into. Stopping into Gene Steffy Fred was right there on the spot at the ready. Told him I wanted to drive a new charger and he had one waiting for me like Nostradamus predicted. Fred knew anything and everything about the car and got me a good deal right off the bat. I admit I test drove other cars at other dealerships and liked a few, but I am excited to get into my charger every morning. Thanks to Fred!

Fred Cappellano