Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Jacob Classen

December 02, 2016

"Very good experience."

- Soilguy

I recently purchased a Dodge Promoter van from Gene Steffy Dodge. I found the staff to be very helpfull. It was a pleasure to work with them. I will highly recommend this dealership.

November 30, 2016

"Steffy dealership was great to work with"

- NewWranglerOwner

It was a pleasure working with Shaunelle Roeber on a new Jeep Wrangler for my wife. After working with other auto dealers in the past, we have developed a low tolerance for dealerships and dreaded the car buying experience. Steffy was different. They were very respectful of our time. Nearly all of the purchase was discussed and negotiated over email/text. When we went to the dealer to sign papers and finalize the deal, there was not the typical waiting and back and forth...we were in and out. We will definitely consider Steffy for our future vehicle needs.

November 30, 2016

"Amazing experience "

- Mferring07

This was the most awesome car buying experience I have ever had the staff was extremely kind and took the time to make me feel important and made sure that all my questions were answered I would recommend them to anyone.

New 2016 Ram 1500, $32111