Genthe Honda

Genthe Honda Info

Germain Honda of Ann Arbor

Suburban Honda

"Oil change"

Went in for an oil change. Did a good job in a timely manner. I wanted to use the coupon that was mailed. I couldn't because her car takes a different type of oil. He gave me a discount for the oil change.

Don't remember his name

"2013 CR-V is all mine!"

This was our second buying experience at Bruce Campbell / Genthe Honda. We bought a 2012 CR-V EX in 2012 and decided to upgrade to the 2013 CR-V EX-L. We had a great experience, we walked in the door at 1PM and by 3PM we were finalzing the paperwork for the new car. Based on the credit union we used, we couldn't take the car home that day but we came back the next day to finish everything. We came with a toddler in tow and they were very accomodating to us and her. The manager offered her snacks and turned Sesame Street for her to watch. This helped give us the time to review paperwork and finish the transaction without a toddler meltdown. We were in and out in about an hour and were headed home with our new car! Thanks again Genthe Honda!

Greg Pinkney

"Every time I go to Bruce Campbell I feel that I get the..."

Every time I go to Bruce Campbell I feel that I get the best service around. The service advisors are friendly and are always happy to help.

I don't remember

"Every time my wife or myself come in for service we..."

Every time my wife or myself come in for service we always have a wonderful experience here at Honda. The best thing is that we know that we are going to be treated in an honest and respectful manner. Thank you, Nancy and Bill Loeber

Service MGR. and assisant.

"This is the greatest experience I ever had for purchasing..."

This is the greatest experience I ever had for purchasing a used car. The winter in Michigan can be very frustrated and unpleasant. But Mr. Pinks made everything delightful. He is very friendly and professional. And the car is just amazing with a perfect price. I will definitely recommend my friend this dealership.

Greg Pinks

"They took my car in at the appointed time and repaired it..."

They took my car in at the appointed time and repaired it and let me know of any other problems without any high pressure tactics.

Daniel Weiss

"My 2007 Civic needed a new rear main seal. I chose to..."

My 2007 Civic needed a new rear main seal. I chose to have this performed at the dealership because of the special skillset required to correctly service this item. My service advisor (Dan) was great. I especially like the fluid inspection procedure. Dan took the time to show me which fluids should be serviced and which fluids could wait. He did not try to up sale me anything. In fact, I was told that my timing belt and water pump should be serviced at the 120k mileage interval. Dan researched this and found my vehicle has a timing chain and service was not required at this time. This solidified my confidence in the dealerships integrity. The work was performed on time and so far, no oil leaks. I will be returning to Bruce Campbell for the future services when they are needed.

Dan

"We showed up late on a Saturday. Everyone worked..."

We showed up late on a Saturday. Everyone worked diligently to make sure we left with our new car, in spite of a few issues with closed financial institutions. The negotiation process was fair and friendly. The price and trade deal were fair. Tom was very knowledgeable about the CR-V and made my wife very comfortable with the features of the car, including a back-up camera practice session. I never thought there would be a non-U.S. branded vehicle in my driveway, but a better understanding of American content, etc., and the outstanding quality and resale of the CR-v made the decision palatable. Linda loves the car!

Tom (Saleman); Jennifer (paperwork person) Bruce Campbell (owner)

"WHEN I NEED REPAIRS I GO NO OTHER PLACE BECAUSE THEY KNOW..."

WHEN I NEED REPAIRS I GO NO OTHER PLACE BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO TREAT AND MAKE SURE IAM GIVEN BEST DEALS ALSO THEY KEEP TRACK OF SERVICES QUITE WELL AS TO KNOW WHEN LEASE IS ABOUT UP(IVAN) AND WILL HAVE A REPLACEMENT IN STOCK I HAVE BEEN DEALING THERE SIN MY DAUGHTER WAS 18YRS OLD WHICH SHE IS NOW 43YRS OLD AT THAT TIME MELTON GAVE HER HER FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASED A NEW CAR ON HER OWN AND WITH BRUCE HE MAKES HIMSELF KNOWN WALKS THROUIGH THE BUSINESS TO SEE HIS CUSTOMERS AND HELPS WHERE IT IS NEEDED.AND STEVE GOES BEYOND SERVICE

STEVE AND IVAN

"I have been bringing my car or cars in for service at..."

I have been bringing my car or cars in for service at this location for about 25 years. Previously at Melton Motors and now at Bruce Campbell. I currently own two Honda CRV's that I have serviced there. One of them is a 2003 with over 185,000 miles on it and the other is a 2002 wtih 121,000 miles on it. It is my goal to keep these vehicles running safely until my daughter finishes college in two years. I can trust Bruce Campbell in helping me keep these vehicles on the road. Jacqueline has been the service assistant that I have come to appreciate and trust as being my liason between myself and the mechanics. She knows me and my cars and is always kind and helpful. I would not think of bringing them elsewhere for service. Thank you!

Jacqueline Blankenship