Genthe Honda

LaFontaine Honda

suhas
5/05/2016

"Satisfied"

Waiting time was minimal and work done to satisfaction. Employee was courteous and friendly. Waiting area was clean. I was here for a oil change and getting issue with rear tire checked

Jacqueline

rozebud_2005
4/19/2016

"Oil Change"

Fast Service, friendly interaction with service technician and overall a satisfactory experience. I dropped the car off and it was ready for pick up in 50 minutes.

Ron

civic girl
2/23/2016

"oil change "

very helpful - fast service - will return - all employees very nice. it was employee appreciation day with a lunch - impressed prayer before meal. don't see that often.

can't remember

Joanne
9/17/2015

"Honda Service"

I appreciated being able to drop off my car early and the service that was done. Good communication, friendly, and best of all - the extra work with the new part needed was under warranty.

Ron and both counter staff.

autumn
9/17/2015

"Honda Service"

I always bring my car here for service of any kind. I normally don t have to wait long. I feel comfortable in the waiting room. If the wait is long they have a car/shuttle to take me home. The work is explained to me before it is repaired and when I pick up my car. They give me a loaner if the work takes longer. I greatly appreciate that because my work and normal activities are not disrupted. The free car wash is an added plus. The staff is helpful and friendly, I want to commend all of them.

All employees were helpful

carguy12345678
9/16/2015

"great experience"

i could not make it in time before they closed so they left key in it in parking lot for me so i could have my vehicle that night instead of having to wait until they opened the next morning. good service, friendly staff

kathlyn

florence jones
8/31/2015

"service and sales"

excellent service specialy Jackie the service manager,. also ivan sales person. also steve short body shop manger. dealer ship is over all excellent. very good service

Ivan, jackie

Mike 32
8/30/2015

"I just had my car service"

very friendly people and on time with servicing of my wife car this is the 2nd time I had to take it there for service because of recalls and always on time great team you have.

Jacqueline Grimes, Keith Short

sweenej55
8/27/2015

"My Awesome Genthe Honda Experience"

I was at Genthe Honda in Southgate because my driver side air bag was recalled. First of all, they contacted me by mail and phone - which I appreciated. When I arrived at the dealership, I was politely directed to the service desk where a gentleman handled everything in a pleasant, yet professional manner. He appeared to be very knowledgeable about my situation. (I would think he would be frustrated because of the probable hundreds of recalls!) I was told it would take about an hour and a half and the repair was completed in an hour. The dealership was busy, yet smooth. No one seemed rushed or upset or annoyed. The establishment was extremely clean, and there was a television as well as coffee and vending machines. Overall, my experience was extremely pleasant and I would recommend Genthe Honda to anyone at any day!!!

Sorrry, I don't remember their names, but they were al terrific!

Grimes72
8/23/2015

"Awesome"

They were very nice and helpful. Very knowledgable with what was going on with my car. Prices were reasonable. Made me feel like I was a valuable customer.

Manager