Genthe Honda

Genthe Honda Info

Germain Honda of Ann Arbor

Ganley Honda

"New Car Purchase "

Decided to turn in my 2013 Equinox due to GM recalls. I was very pleased with the professionalism of my salesman Waybe. He made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

Wayne Darrell

"Oil Change"

I wasn't able to get into the service department before 6pm and i was afraid they would refuse to do my oil change because it was so late. Instead they were very friendly and got me in and out in under 30 minutes. It was a great experience.

Unknown

"Service is Excellent"

William is a great service advisor. Very friendly and explained thoroughly what needed to be done to my car. Got me in for an appointment when I requested and the car was completed when he said it would be.

William

"Experience with leasing CR-V"

I had an excellent experience at this dealership. Every person that I dealt with was friendly, knowledgable, and were not just "salesmen". Wayne was who I worked with in getting into my new lease and he was genuinely cared about the experience I was having at the dealership. Wayne was not pushy in making a sale and knew everything there was to know about the CR-V which is what I leased. Wayne took the time to go over every small detail in setting my preferences the way I preferred. Wayne went above and beyond his job title as a salesman. Matthew is who dealt with the financing and he was friendly and fair. I felt as if he was working with me the best way possible and I was satisfied with the pricing and options. Tom was the person we sat with to go over all the paperwork for the lease. Tom did not push what I feel is unnecessary extras to bump up the price. Tom was personable and made sure we understood every single paper that was signed. While searching for this vehicle, I had gone to several dealerships and spoke with many salespeople at Ford and Mazda. I had the best experience at this Honda dealership which ultimately led me to leasing with them. Everything was easy. Wayne's personality and the way he was so genuine sold me the vehicle.

Wayne, Matthew, Tom

"Oil change"

Went in for an oil change. Did a good job in a timely manner. I wanted to use the coupon that was mailed. I couldn't because her car takes a different type of oil. He gave me a discount for the oil change.

Don't remember his name

"2013 CR-V is all mine!"

This was our second buying experience at Bruce Campbell / Genthe Honda. We bought a 2012 CR-V EX in 2012 and decided to upgrade to the 2013 CR-V EX-L. We had a great experience, we walked in the door at 1PM and by 3PM we were finalzing the paperwork for the new car. Based on the credit union we used, we couldn't take the car home that day but we came back the next day to finish everything. We came with a toddler in tow and they were very accomodating to us and her. The manager offered her snacks and turned Sesame Street for her to watch. This helped give us the time to review paperwork and finish the transaction without a toddler meltdown. We were in and out in about an hour and were headed home with our new car! Thanks again Genthe Honda!

Greg Pinkney

"Every time I go to Bruce Campbell I feel that I get the..."

Every time I go to Bruce Campbell I feel that I get the best service around. The service advisors are friendly and are always happy to help.

I don't remember

"Every time my wife or myself come in for service we..."

Every time my wife or myself come in for service we always have a wonderful experience here at Honda. The best thing is that we know that we are going to be treated in an honest and respectful manner. Thank you, Nancy and Bill Loeber

Service MGR. and assisant.

"This is the greatest experience I ever had for purchasing..."

This is the greatest experience I ever had for purchasing a used car. The winter in Michigan can be very frustrated and unpleasant. But Mr. Pinks made everything delightful. He is very friendly and professional. And the car is just amazing with a perfect price. I will definitely recommend my friend this dealership.

Greg Pinks

"They took my car in at the appointed time and repaired it..."

They took my car in at the appointed time and repaired it and let me know of any other problems without any high pressure tactics.

Daniel Weiss