Genthe Honda

Suburban Honda

Memere
3/07/2015

"Recent visit"

I have always received excellent service from Genthe Honda Service Dept. Jackie always makes my experience a pleasant one. No problem recommending Genthe Honda Service.

Jackie

Wanie84
3/05/2015

"Service "

I returned for the same service as 3 months ago and feel the work should have been done than and would have been cheaper. I had ball joints on the left and had to return for ball joints on the right, so I pa twice for labor I'm sure I need the right done at the time the left was done

Unknown

cjkirk92069
3/05/2015

"Excellent service."

The appointment I had made was right on time; the work that was required was done while I waited, and in a reasonable amount of time. All of the service people were friendly, warm and kind.

?

Jacque
2/24/2015

"Service"

I purchased my new car in December had to take it in for a tire and windshield wiper repair. The service was fast and friendly.

Matt and Jackie

joan83
1/31/2015

"awesome!!!"

Thanks to Steve and the crew for the fast response and got my car as promised. I couldn't be happier without their awesome services rendered.

steve short

motownsportsfan
12/17/2014

"Great"

It has been very pleasant dealing with everyone at Genthe Honda, I rate them very high on my list of dealers I've worked with over the years and I have been to a lot of dealers. This is my first Honda and I'm very happy with it.

Wayne Darrell & service dept.

mahinalanianderson
9/18/2014

"New Car Purchase "

Decided to turn in my 2013 Equinox due to GM recalls. I was very pleased with the professionalism of my salesman Waybe. He made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

Wayne Darrell

vicki2634
9/17/2014

"Oil Change"

I wasn't able to get into the service department before 6pm and i was afraid they would refuse to do my oil change because it was so late. Instead they were very friendly and got me in and out in under 30 minutes. It was a great experience.

Unknown

cathoms
9/16/2014

"Service is Excellent"

William is a great service advisor. Very friendly and explained thoroughly what needed to be done to my car. Got me in for an appointment when I requested and the car was completed when he said it would be.

William

amcgregor
9/10/2014

"Experience with leasing CR-V"

I had an excellent experience at this dealership. Every person that I dealt with was friendly, knowledgable, and were not just "salesmen". Wayne was who I worked with in getting into my new lease and he was genuinely cared about the experience I was having at the dealership. Wayne was not pushy in making a sale and knew everything there was to know about the CR-V which is what I leased. Wayne took the time to go over every small detail in setting my preferences the way I preferred. Wayne went above and beyond his job title as a salesman. Matthew is who dealt with the financing and he was friendly and fair. I felt as if he was working with me the best way possible and I was satisfied with the pricing and options. Tom was the person we sat with to go over all the paperwork for the lease. Tom did not push what I feel is unnecessary extras to bump up the price. Tom was personable and made sure we understood every single paper that was signed. While searching for this vehicle, I had gone to several dealerships and spoke with many salespeople at Ford and Mazda. I had the best experience at this Honda dealership which ultimately led me to leasing with them. Everything was easy. Wayne's personality and the way he was so genuine sold me the vehicle.

Wayne, Matthew, Tom