George Harte INFINITI

Assistant Service Manager
Henley Germain, Internet Sales, George Harte INFINITI

Internet Sales

June 01, 2017

"Amazing sales team at George Harte Infiniti!"

- rebeccak11

I walked into Harte Infiniti not thinking much would come out of it - however, Henley and Igor worked their butts off to help me get a good deal and get me in the car I wanted to be in so badly! Not only did they work with me, but Henley was very knowledgeable about the car. The dealership was super busy when I walked in, but they were repeatedly apologetic for making me wait and made me feel like my time was super valuable to them. They were such a pleasure to work with (friendly and polite) and despite my repeated requests, maintained their composure and stayed so patient with me. I'd recommend Henley to anyone, as well as Igor! Thanks again guys - go see these men!

Igor Zektser

May 27, 2017

"Off The Wall"

- Dezertkrane

I went on the car lot and wad just strolling just to take a peek of the Infiniti line up then came this sales rep. who was very polite well groomed and began taking me thru the specs... I was overwhelmed by his expertise guidance and knowledge. The next day I was back for the car of like which I still drives today. I have no regrets of owning/driving The Infiniti G37X it's a beauty. Thanks Henley

May 24, 2017

"FRIST CLASS SERVICE ALL THE WAY!!!"

- JAC1473

I recently purchased a pre-owned Q50 from Edward Mayzler at Harte Infiniti in Wallingford. Everything was first class all the way. Edward is very personable and dealing with him was a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and explained in detail how everything works in the car. He worked with me in getting what I needed while making sure that I stayed within my monthly budget. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and did everything he said he would do and got me into the car I wanted. The process was very smooth and he got everything done very quickly. I highly recommended him to all my friends and family.

Edward Mayzler