Germain Honda of Dublin

6715 Sawmill Rd.,
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Germain Honda of Dublin Info
About Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin is conveniently located and serves Columbus, Westerville and Marysville with an exceptional selection of new and used cars. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who will assist you in finding the perfect Honda or give us a call.

About Germain Honda of Dublin

Shengming
7/02/2015

"Wonderful service!"

Great service! wonderful experience, it took me one nd half hours to have A1 maintainer considering I didn't' have an appointment during busy time. I'll recommend this dealership to friends.

Judy
6/30/2015

"Great service and Chris was very helpful!!!"

Germain Honda at Dublin has always provided our family with great, friendly service. Chris was great to work with. He called twice to update me on what my car needed andthe price.

Tucker52
6/30/2015

"Great Experiences at Germain Honda"

Came in for an oil change, tire rotation and thought I needed a wheel alignment. Jerrod was courteous and quick to get me checked in. After an hour he came and got me and said they were done. Ended up that I did not need the wheel alignment; the car was fine. I was very appreciative; he saved me time and money. I have been coming to this dealership for 16 years and have received great service every time.

ltheys
6/27/2015

"Great experience at Germain Honda."

My wife and I went to Germain Honda looking to test drive a Civic and bought one right then and there. There is a huge inventory of cars and the staff there was great. John Schmittauer walked us through the process and was very clear on prices. John helped us find the right car for us and made a deal we could not pass up.The cars were easily accessible and the dealership is close to the highway for test driving. The process was hassle free.

June 30, 2015

We thank you for your business and kind words regarding your experience with John. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

WeBoughtAVan
6/25/2015

"Good customer service"

Overall our experience here was great. We were attracted by their reasonable price on the vehicle we wanted featured on the web. This dealership pretty much puts their final price online, versus the old standard of negotiating a fair price after talking with a salesperson. Also, we purchased the vehicle which was newly turned in as a leased vehicle so it wasn't cleaned up when we purchased it and were told it would be just a few days to get the body work and detailing done. It ended up being a week and a half, which was disappointing to say the least, but I felt like the dealership communicated with us during that time that circumstances were keeping the vehicle from being finished. In the end, they met us with the finished vehicle closer to our home and replaced the front two tires which they had seen weren't in great shape. We feel like we got a good deal on a van we love and would buy from this dealership again.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your experience. Again, we apologize for the delay but wanted to assure you that we were presenting a quality finished product to you that you would enjoy once you received. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

AntiBS
6/25/2015

"Efficient, helpful, personable"

Jerrod was efficient without being hasty, friendly while being entirely professional, and clearly quite competent. No one wants to get a car serviced and to wait an hour and a half, but Jerrod's attitude-- and the set-up in general-- made this chore as hassle-free and pleasant as possible.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive service experience with Jerrod. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to provide you with quality service in the future. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Jtwo16
6/24/2015

"Great customer service"

Scheduled b1 service on Saturday morning. Done timely. Reasonable price. I bought my car at this dealership and have always been satisfied. Would recommend it to the other car owners.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your business and kind words. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

GlynisArmentrout
6/24/2015

"Great Service!"

I am so glad that I bought my car and service package through Germain - the service department always takes amazing care of me, specifically Eddie, Chris and Donna! The last time I was in, I was getting ready for a trip to Nashville, and Donna seemed to really put the effort in to make sure my car was ready for the trip. It took a little longer than necessary - my tire sensor wouldn't turn off, but even so, her upbeat personality made the visit pleasant, regardless. Thank you!

June 25, 2015

We greatly appreciate you choosing Germain Honda of Dublin for your service needs. Our team is here to assist and help keep you safe on the roads. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

ChadJoan
6/22/2015

"Oil Change and Tire Rotation"

I tried to show up around 7:00-7:30 to beat the morning rush, but ran a bit late and ended up there at 8:00. I could tell it was starting to get busy. But hey, they got me in anyways, and everything went very smoothly. I was out pretty quickly. Good service!

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your continued business and kind words. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Ann&Will
6/22/2015

"Efficient & courteous"

We chose Germain after having a not-so-great experience at another local car dealership. After meeting and working with Greg Kimbro, I doubt we'll ever go to another dealership again! He was kind, courteous, and very efficient, and made the purchase of our new 2015 Crosstour seamless. We really appreciate that he went above & beyond to make us feel welcome and to give us the level of service we would expect from a world-class dealership. He earned our business and our trust. Thanks Greg -- you made this a fantastic car-buying experience and we WILL be back for our next vehicle. -Ann S. & Will M.

June 25, 2015

We never enjoy hearing that a customer had a less than stellar experience elsewhere but we are happy to know that Greg was able to turn your car buying experience around and look forward to building a lasting relationship. Thank you for sharing with others. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Reviews of Ryan Cox