Germain Honda of Dublin

Isaiah Bello

Will Pearson, Sales Consultant, Germain Honda of Dublin

Will Pearson

June 27, 2016

"Awesome experience car shopping! "

- Car shoppin mom

My sales person took the time and had loads of patience and knowledge - which was much needed shopping with an 18 yr old.,

"Isaiah and Ryan"

- Elizabeth Belin

I recently purchased a 2013 Nissan Maxima that I saw on the company's website. Once I inquired about it, I was contacted by Jessica - no high pressure sales (which was very much appreciated), I was ultimately put in the hands of Isaiah. He let me have the time I needed to test drive the car. The process was smooth and the transition to Ryan, the finance manager, was seamless. One of the quickest transactions that I have had in my 28 years of buying and selling cars. I would highly recommend the sales and finance teams. Thank you for a great experience.

"Great service"

- procar

I bought my first car from here, and received excellent service and personal attention. In addition, they have the largest variety of cars that I have seen in the Columbus area.

New 2015 Honda CR-Z, $23430