Germain Honda of Dublin

Will Pearson

Chris Glover, Sales Consultant, Germain Honda of Dublin

Chris Glover

July 28, 2016

"Fantastic car purchase experience!"

- Alison O

Last month I purchased a Honda CRV from Kris, and it was a fantastic experience. He was a straight-talker who listened to exactly what I wanted and didn't try to sway me any other direction. As a woman, I felt respected and heard--which unfortunately hasn't always been the case in my car buying experiences. He really went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with the purchase (even after signing the docs.) He and the Germain team were great, and I'd recommend him to anyone.

July 27, 2016

"Fub shopping for our first car"

- ttquads13

We had a very exciting time shopping for a car. He was able to give us what we want (and more) and was very real with us from the start. He was able to work with us until we were extremely satisfied and went beyond our expectations. This was our first time shopping for a car and we had a very good experience at this dealership and will definitely recommend all our family and friends to this location and to Mr. Rivers in the future.

July 27, 2016

"Good Experience and Genuine"

- Sudhir

We went in with many cars in mind . Eric was helpful in every step. Thanks for the good service. Keep up the same all the time.

New 2015 Honda CR-Z, $23430