Germain Honda of Dublin

6715 Sawmill Rd.,
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Germain Honda of Dublin Info
About Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin is conveniently located and serves Columbus, Westerville and Marysville with an exceptional selection of new and used cars. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who will assist you in finding the perfect Honda or give us a call.

About Germain Honda of Dublin

1,181 Dealership Reviews
HurricaneChris90
9/30/2016

"Great service and a Great Price"

I came in to Germain to look at a few cars and I was met by a salesman named Saqib who was very honest and professional. He found the right car for me and my growing family!

AFinkel
9/30/2016

"Great Service!"

This was my first time buying a car at Germain Honda. I set up an appointment the day before with the help of Jessica Kincaid, who was helpful and very quick. My appointment was with Kris Rivers and I am grateful for that because he did an excellent job helping me find a car that fit my needs. He asked me questions about what I was looking for as well as what I would not consider at all, and got excited when we found cars that profile. I had scheduled an appointment at another car dealership later that night, but never ended up going because Kris was patient, interested in what I wanted to find, and incredibly passionate about making sure I was not settling for something I didn't really love. If you are going to set up an appointment with Germain Honda, I definitely recommend Kris to find you what you are looking for. As far as the end of my experience went, Michele Meyer finished with my paperwork. She is incredibly knowledgeable and great at her job. I had come in with a finance quote from Capital One and she found me a better rate within minutes. She has excellent connections, tries to make sure you know everything you are signing and was kind enough to offer advice (which I know she definitely did not have to do for me). I appreciated the overall experience and would say that if you are looking for an enjoyable car buying experience, this is the place to go.

September 30, 2016

Wow, what an awesome review of our team and dealership. We truly appreciate you sharing so many kind words about your experience. We are pleased to know that our team worked so hard to find you the right car and provided such a quality visit. Thank you for your business and recommendation. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

kcharles0611
9/29/2016

"Excellent service "

My first experience with Germaine Honda of Dublin was a great experience! I walked in on Monday, September 26th and met with Kris Rivers. He was very pleasant, polite, honest and respectful. I felt like the whole time he was working for me and with me rather than against me! I never once felt like I was being pulled through the wringer as you often do at a dealership. I felt as though Kris did a nice job offering the best advice that he could and he made me feel comfortable working with him. He was easy to talk to, relatable and knowledgeable. He did a nice job going out of his way to make me feel like he genuinely cared about me having only know me for less than 15 minutes. I would happily recommend Germain Honda of Dublin as well as Kris Rivers.

September 30, 2016

We greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts about your experience with Kris and our dealership. Your recommendation is truly appreciated and you can rest assured your friends and family will receive the same quality experience. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

TeresaW
9/28/2016

"Above and Beyond anywhere else!"

After my car was totaled by a hit and run hours before my infant daughter's open heart surgery car shopping was added stress I could've done without. I am amazed at how incredible the whole dealership was willing to work to find me the very best deal but my practically new 2011 Honda CR-V (with only 54,000 miles!) would never have been possible without Kevin on my side! He is honest and sincere, and a family man who understands the importance of having a very reliable vehicle with the utmost safety for my children. I told him my price range and he kept a look out while we searched for the right fit without ever overwhelming. When the right car came along he knew and made sure to get it cleaned up right away for me to test drive. There's no way I would ever shop anywhere else or with anyone else. Germain Honda of Dublin and Kevin Larivee are the best there is.

September 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive sales experience with Kevin. Our team is pleased to know that Kevin was able to help alleviate any added stress to your already stressful situation. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family and your daughter and we look forward to continuing to build a lasting relationship. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

buckeyekarr
9/26/2016

"Awesome experience!! Woody's the man!! A Marine!!"

Met with Woody last week to see what cars and SUV's were available. We sat down, looked at the inventory that was available and started test driving. Very informative and a really nice guy. Knows the business inside and out. No pressure and won't do those annoying follow-up calls every other day to see if you are still interested in buying a car. Lastly, he is a Marine!! Semper Fi!!

September 27, 2016

We are excited to know that Woody provided you such an awesome experience. Thank you for sharing and for choosing Germain Honda of Dublin for your automotive needs. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

cgrundy
9/26/2016

"Short and sweet"

I bought a car today and had the best experience I could have asked for with my salesperson Kevin Larivee. There was no pressure selling from Kevin and he showed me exactly what I had asked him to show me but he also made sure on his end to asked me the right questions. From their financial dept with Jamie, my overall experience was fantastic!!

September 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Kevin and Jamie. We are pleased to know that your overall experience was fantastic. If there is anything we could do better to improve upon any future visit that you feel could earn us a 5-star rating we would very much be interested in your feedback. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Aholleron
9/24/2016

"Great experience!"

I had a great expierence here! They were extremely helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend buying a car here! Very satisfied with my purchase!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this kind review and for the recommendation. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

emelhe
9/23/2016

"Great deal from a great dealer"

My husband and I were trying to downsize from a big expensive truck to a mid-sized SUV. Isaiah Bello showed my a car I didn't even have on my radar (Chevy Traverse). After a couple of days of searching and visiting 6+ other dealerships, we found that this was the best deal for us and that I could get used to what I thought was a "soccer mom car/van look-a-like". Isaiah was very patient and understanding and I felt like we got a really great value!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Isaiah. We are happy to know that he was able to find the perfect vehicle to fit your needs and assist you with a great deal. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Christine Larsen
9/21/2016

"Buying a new car with the right salesperson"

We have bought new cars from this dealership when it was Immke Honda and now Germain Honda. We have worked with Chris Glover in the past, online as well as on the phone as well as in person, he did not pressure us. Just do your homework on the car you want and then call Chris, he is very straightforward and helpful.

September 22, 2016

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to Honda and Chris. Chris enjoys what he does and is dedicated to the satisfaction of each and every guests. We know you will enjoy your new Honda and look forward to our continued relationship. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

joyce schmidt
9/19/2016

"Great service"

Great service. This was our second used car we purchased here. Frank understands what we wanted and looked for the best fit and price range we asked for. He makes it easy to buy a car.

September 20, 2016

We thank you for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Frank as well as for your continued business. It is wonderful to know that he provides you a seamless experience. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

1 - 10 of 1,181 results