Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin

Call
Germain Honda of Dublin Info
About Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin is conveniently located and serves Columbus, Westerville and Marysville with an exceptional selection of new and used cars. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who will assist you in finding the perfect Honda or give us a call.

About Germain Honda of Dublin

shoubhikg
12/24/2014

"An Easy and Memorable experience"

I would firstly like to thank Norman and Germain Honda for a great experience in picking up my first Honda Civic car. I was really impressed with the candor and professionalism of Norman and would highly recommend him if you are looking for new/ used cars. At no time, was I left wondering about the complicated process. I was helped along with all the many forms that had to be filled and never felt like a chore. I am very happy with the service I was provided and the honesty with which Norman brought out the facts of the car. He also has continued to stay in touch with me after the car was sold and I am really appreciate of that. I will be sure to stay in regular touch with folks from Germain Honda.

veladanda
12/24/2014

"Honda Civic Purchase"

Ryan, was very professional and friendly person i have worked with purchasing my Honda. He was very knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends or family when they are in market for a vehicle. Germain Honda overall has been a great shopping experience. Vinod Veladanda

M
12/23/2014

"Thanks Norm!"

We enjoyed the car buying experience at Germain Honda. Norm Lerman was friendly, helpful, and attentive to our needs. I would buy from Germain again in the future.

enims
12/22/2014

"First Car"

I came to Germain for a specific car I had fallen in love with. This was my first car purchase and was definitely nervous. Norman greeted me warmly immediately and we found a personal connection. He worked very hard to get me the car I loved for the right price. The dealership was kind enough to even let me come back the next day and sign all the paperwork due to a time constraint. I worked with Wayne the next day and he was fast and efficient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car and to someone who does not want to feel like just another sale!

December 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive sales experience. Here at Germain Honda of Dublin we look forward to building relationships and enjoy making those personal connections with our customers. We never want a customer to think they are just a sale to us. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

yankeesphan
12/19/2014

"Good experience"

Ryan in sales and Wayne in the finance department were both very helpful. I searched online for the right car and from the beginning Ryan was very friendly and informative. Well worth the two hour drive for the right car.

December 22, 2014

We greatly appreciate you making the drive to work with Ryan in finding you the right car. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

marie

"Detailed Car"

Returned from vacation and our dog got too excited and had an accident in the back seat. Monica did an excellent job cleaning car. Thanks!

Monica

December 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with our detail team. We are pleased they were able to assist you. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

so.satisfied
12/18/2014

"Greg Kimbro was excellent to work with"

Greg is the epitome of a great salesman. He wasn't one of those "high pressure" salesmen and he seemed to genuinely care about our needs. We were trying to get out of a nightmare vehicle purchased at Coughlin Auto of London (NEVER GO THERE!!!!!!) and we knew none of our options were going to be very good ones, but Greg worked with us until we ended up with a solution that worked well for everyone. Unlike salesmen at Coughlin, Greg was very upfront and honest about everything. He truly took great care of us and I'll never take my business anywhere else. And as long as Greg is at Germain Honda of Dublin, he's the salesperson I'll request. In addition to making the car buying process a positive one, he was just an all around nice guy. We had our 2 year old daughter with us and he gave her paper and pens to color with as well as offering her a kid friendly drink. Even after we were done there and out the door, he has kept in touch to make sure we're still satisfied with our purchase and to ensure that he did everything he could do for us. He most certainly did and like I said, I'll never go to anyone else as long as Greg Kimbro is in the business. After our horror story at Coughlin, I know that we've dealt with the worst dealerships/salesmen in the past, and I can honestly say that thanks to Greg, we've now dealt with the BEST.

December 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive sales experience with Greg. We are excited that he was able to turn your unfortunate experience at another dealership around and gain a customer for life. We look forward to continuing to provide you with quality service. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

mwd1004

"Great experience!"

My wife leased a car from Greg and when I needed to buy a new one she said he was the man to see. She was right! Greg took really good care of us and made the car buying experience smooth and easy. Will definitely come back to him in the future!

December 22, 2014

We thank you and your wife for your continued loyalty to Greg and Germain Honda of Dublin. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Armorham
12/16/2014

"Not so much a 'sale' as just helping me get a new car."

You know the horror stories about buying a new car: the hard sell, steering you towards something the salesman wants to move off the lot, the frequent trips to 'my manager' to discuss pricing and wear you down...my experience with Joseph was none of that. We were chatting while I waited for my 2006 Civic to be serviced, checking out the Fit, which ended up not having enough legroom. After picking the Civic, and the color, he literally made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and I was off to Christine to handle financing. Financing complete, off to the actual receipt of the car - and David Schroer walking me through all the technological bells and whistles - this wasn't just 'here's your car, have a nice day' - his briefing lasted about 40 minutes, and was very thorough. I purchased my last two Hondas from Roush, because they're closer - but I'm a Germain customer from now on.

December 18, 2014

We are so happy that you were pleased with your visit to our dealership and shared your experience with others. Here at Germain Honda of Dublin we are here to assist you with a buying decision not to "HARD" sell you a car. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

kdefrancisco
12/15/2014

"Ryan Cox was excellent to work with "

Ryan Cox had us in and out in 45 minutes to make my daughters play on time. He has followed up promptly with any questions after our purchase, even when they weren't directly related to him. We will purchase our next Honda from Ryan without a doubt.

December 16, 2014

We thank you for your business and kind words regarding your experience with Ryan. We know your daughter was quite the "star" that night and we are happy Ryan was able to move things along for you. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Reviews of Ryan Cox