Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin
Call
Germain Honda of Dublin Info
About Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin is conveniently located and serves Columbus, Westerville and Marysville with an exceptional selection of new and used cars. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who will assist you in finding the perfect Honda or give us a call.

About Germain Honda of Dublin

"Well done!"

We went from only wanting to test drive a honda accord, to being very pleased with the price and car we drove and buying it! Norm stayed late, as well as several other employees, to get the job done. Buying a car is something I do not look forward to, and Norm made it actually very pleasant! Well done!

October 20, 2014

Once you get behind the wheel of a Honda it's so hard to leave without taking one home. We know you will continue to enjoy your new car just as much as the initial test drive. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"Best Team Ever!"

I dread going to car dealerships, I've always felt like the salesperson doesn't listen and that I will ultimately end up empty-handed or with something waaaaay out of my budget...not this time! I am SO HAPPY that we visited this dealership after an up eventful visit to CarMax across the street! Woody was friendly and listened to my wants and needs, and let us test drive multiple vehicles. He even reminded me of the features that I said I needed when I began to stray off course. We accidentally came in right before closing time, but the customer service and sincerity of the staff never faltered, even though they stayed well past the regular hours to ensure I was not just happy, but THRILLED with my purchase. Woody enlisted the assistance of his sales manager to help us get to where we needed to be, and his candor and creative ideas were both unexpected and appreciated. I drove away with a vehicle WELL BEYOND my expectations, and I nearly stayed within my budget, a more than fair trade. I'm glad I spent a touch extra to look at my new vehicle with adoration every day, instead of wishing I got something better. I would yell it from the mountaintops (if we had any in Ohio), "Go see Woody!"

October 20, 2014

Your awesome review has us wanting to shout from the mountain tops (if we had any in Ohio). We are has thrilled as you are that we were able to assist you in finding the perfect car. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"This is not fake review"

Jessica was really professional and active. I was looking for either 2014 or 2015 Accord Coupe but didn't have time to pick up any calls. Therefore, we basically used emails to discuss the deal. She was really patient and the experience overall was really great.

October 07, 2014

We thank you for your kind words and your business. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"Get experience"

Ryan was extremely helpful and found me the perfect car in my price range without any hassle. I would definitely recommend both the dealership and Ryan as a salesman to everyone I know that is looking for a new car. I had planned to just look at cars but he found the perfect one and I left with it that day.

October 07, 2014

Our motto here at Germain is "The Right Car, The Right Price, The Right Way", sounds like we lived up to our motto with you. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"Awesome Experience"

Ryan was great to work with. I wasn't even the one getting a car, my girlfriend was, and I was extremely impressed with how professional and knowledgeable Ryan was. I even came in to try in to do some shopping of my own and Ryan helped me try ad get the lowest possible price. It was a great experience and I would recommend Ryan to anyone. -Josh

October 07, 2014

Thank you for your kind words which speaks volumes since you weren't the one purchasing. It's very kind of you to take time out of your busy schedule to tell others about your visit that day and that you were so impressed you decided to visit us yourself. Please let us know if there is anything further you or your girlfriend need. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"Jeff Carol at Germain Honda of Dublin is awsome !"

I leased my Honda accord last week from Jeff Carol . He is really a great sale person. he spent a lot of time to show and explain different car features patiently. His manner is very professional and respectfully. If you plan to buy or lease a car, I highly recommend Jeff Carroll at Germain Honda of Dublin.

October 07, 2014

Thank you for your business, please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

Thank you for the superior quality of your Sales Associate, Rob Hamilton, and Sales Manager, Bart Zimmerman. They were both fantastic and easy to work with and made the process seamless. They were very direct and honest – as well as very knowledgeable and efficient and a great representation for your company. After our experience yesterday, I’m certain we’ll be back again in the future!! Please pass along my “thanks” for Rob and Bart for a great car buying experience!

October 07, 2014

We thank you for your business and your kind words. We look forward to building a long and lasting relationship. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"I took 2012 Honda Accord!"

First of all thank you Ryan! I really enjoyed to deal with you. You are a very helpful person. Not only help me find best deal car, also helped me to get my title in time. I would recommend all of my friends and family also others to you. You guys selling the car in reasonable prices.

September 26, 2014

Thank you for your business and your kind words. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"Awesome staff and really great business sense"

I just bought my Honda Accord couple of days Back. This people are so nice and decent that they understand the customer and their requirement. For them customer satisfaction is on top. I highly recommend this place to every person who wants to buy Honda. They give me so reasonable price that I haven't bargain for even single time. I wish you all the best to new buyers and blindly trust these people. They are amazing.

September 26, 2014

We thank you for your business and your kind review. Our team works hard each and every day to provide our customers with a car buying experience like no other. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

"These guys are GREAT."

I just wanted to say how pleased my company is with this dealership. Thanks for bringing the car to our doorstep and walking us thru the whole process. You guys were great from start to finish. Bill was awesome and a great salesman. A true professional at his craft.

Krockett, Bill

September 22, 2014

We thank you for your business and your kind words. We look forward to building a lasting relationship. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Ryan Cox