Germain Honda of Dublin

6715 Sawmill Rd.,
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Germain Honda of Dublin Info
About Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin is conveniently located and serves Columbus, Westerville and Marysville with an exceptional selection of new and used cars. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who will assist you in finding the perfect Honda or give us a call.

About Germain Honda of Dublin

1,021 Dealership Reviews
Happycarbuyer
5/03/2016

"Found what I was looking for!"

I gave four stars out of five for two reasons, one is that I don't have enough car buying experience to compare it to. Second, my initial two experiences walking onto the lot didn't necessarily impress me, I personally prefer that someone take a little more interest in my considering buying a car than I was shown at first, it is possible to do that without coming across as pushy. As for the overall experience though, I felt like the actual process of buying a car was good, if not excellent. I had previously researched vehicles on Truecar.com, and after visiting one other local dealer, realized that the cars at Germain Honda were both better priced and in somewhat better condition than the cars I saw on the other lot, so I went back to Germain feeling fairly sure that there was a car there I would like. I worked with Isaiah, who took lots of time, even staying at least an hour past their official closing time, while I debated between two cars. He made sure I felt good about my decision and then even stayed later, to detail the car. The Germain website says they do this whenever a car is purchaed, and even though he was there late doing that work, Isaiah made no complaint and cut no corners. Thank you for such great service! Second, the woman in the finance office was there late as well, but was polite, treated me like I was the first customer of the day, made things very clear to me and helped me to see what a warranty would look like added on to my monthly payments. There is no reason to fear the finance office at Germain, especially if you have already made decisions about your budget. There were no high pressure tactics and no hidden, unforeseen costs in the finance office. I think at Germain, 'what you see is what you get.' Thanks everyone at Germain!

Jaa95
5/03/2016

"Quick and very helpful "

I came in and Gregory was welcoming, friendly and very helpful. He helped make my car buying experience smooth and stress free. I am beyond happy with my new vehicle and this dealership.

Srogers
5/02/2016

"Experience was nice!"

I was able to have a nice experience purchasing a vehicle for my daughter. Salesman was great, and very understanding with my daughter and all of her starts and stops on which vehicle was right for her.

Nice, Kind, Easy to deal with

May 03, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your experience with our team. We know your daughter will enjoy her new car and wish her many safe and pleasurable driving miles. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Trish
5/02/2016

"Hassle-free"

We've gone through Chris Glover for our last several leased vehicles at this Honda dealership. He's always been efficient and upfront with us. We appreciate his candor and his knowledge of the product.

May 03, 2016

We thank you for your continued business and loyalty to Chris, Honda and our dealership. When you are ready for your next Honda, we will be here. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

a frey
5/01/2016

"Good selection and pricing."

John Schmittauer treated us fairly and honestly. We drove two hours from Cincinnati and the car was just as promised. We were happy with our buying experience.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for making the trip up from Cincinnati. We are happy that Schmitty was able to provide you a positive experience. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Ryan Montgomery
4/30/2016

"Hassle free buying, honest and friendly."

John was a great sales person who was patient and helpful while we looked at several cr-v's He was never pushy and I never felt like i was being given the hard sell. He let us try a couple models out and was fair on the price. Would highly recommend.

May 03, 2016

Here at Germain Honda of Dublin our team is more than happy to allow our guests all the time and information they need to make an informed buying decision. We understand this is an important decision and shouldn't be rushed into. Thank you for your business. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

jones123
4/30/2016

"Competitive pricing and overall good customer service"

I had a very short time frame to find a car. I previously owned a Honda, so I knew that I wanted to purchase the same brand, but a newer vehicle. I went to Germain Honda in Dublin, Ohio. I was impressed with the quality and condition of the cars that were in my budget. My salesman, Saqib was extremely friendly and delivered exceptional customer service. I'm satisfied with my purchase.

May 03, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts regarding your experience with Saqib and our dealership. We look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

udmad2001
4/29/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience! "

Great customer service and good suggestion by Saqib throughout the process. We were impressed by the overall quality of the used car and will definitely recommend this dealer to our friends.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your business and recommendation. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Hbouma

"Returning Customer"

I was very indecisive about taking the final step to purchase my car. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly and were very patient with me. They made me feel comfortable and worked out a monthly payment that worked with my budget. This is why I came back to buy my second car from them. Germain provides excellent customer service!

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Our team is dedicated to providing our guest the best car buying experience they have ever had. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

gobucks
4/29/2016

"Excellent Best Car Buying Experience "

For weeks I've been shopping for cars at various dealers, then I went to Germain Honda in Dublin, Ohio. I was impressed with the quality and condition of the cars and the courtesy and respect of all the employees. My salesman, Woody, or William, went out-of-his way to help me find the right car.

April 29, 2016

We are so happy that you are completely satisfied with your experience with us here at Germain Honda of Dublin and welcome you to the Germain Family of dealerships. Looking forward to providing you quality service for years to come. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manage

1 - 10 of 1,021 results