Germain Honda of Dublin

Kris Rivers

Chris Glover, Sales Consultant, Germain Honda of Dublin

Chris Glover

December 03, 2016

"Informative, patient, huge knowledge base"

- Lilly0

When I went in to lease a CRV, Chris was absolutely awesome. He knew exactly what I wanted out of the lease, and he found me the perfect solution! His knowledge base on all cars is vast, as he assisted with my trade in as well. He didn't rush me in my decision, and went over all possible options with me, even though the dealership was quite busy! (As you can expect on a Saturday at a great dealership) Please consider making an appointment with him, you will be happy you did! (He is also funny, so you will have a good time!)

December 01, 2016

"Wonderful Experience. Such a relief. Highly Recommend. "

- tobysmomcake

My husband had to work and he sent me out car shopping on my own. I had been to 4 dealerships and test driven many vehicles and was feeling drained and fed up with the whole process. I came in during the Ohio State/Michigan game and Kris did not mind a bit that he was missing the game to help me. I wanted to see a specific Scion xB and he pulled it right up and helped me so much. It was such a relief to have his help. He was so nice and gave great advice. The whole process was smooth and easy.

December 01, 2016

"Very good experience overall"

- dtp5025

Buying my new (used) car was a convenient and easy process. I enjoyed working with Schmitty over the few weeks it took me to settle on a purchase. Wasn't pushed into making a decision on my first visit and felt like I was treated fairly. My only issue was the interest rate I was given at the end of the purchase. Perhaps the dealership had no control over this. But my credit score is very good (750+), and I put a down payment that was roughly 1/3 of what I owed. My interest rate on the remainder was nearly 9% (I will be getting 2.5% when I refinance through a credit union). Overall very happy, and I love my CR-V.

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $38700