Germain Honda of Dublin

Matt Shindler

Stephanie Hausherr, Sales Consultant, Germain Honda of Dublin

Stephanie Hausherr

September 25, 2017

"I wanted an Accord and wanted to keep to a specific price."

- CZ

keep to a specific monthly payment plan. I am retired and on a fixed income. Kevin Larivee explained to me that a newer year than I was looking at would benefit a better rate...in the long run. I love the car. It is a 2014, but looks brand new! Also, James Howald had numerous papers in order and succinctly explained Gap coverage which I purchased. They were great in appearance and professionalism!

Kevin Larivee
James Howald

September 25, 2017

"Used Honda Ridgeline purchase"

- Keith

Had a very good experience buying a used vehicle from Germain Honda in Dublin. Kevin, the salesman was excellent to work with. He was very responsive to all my questions.

Kevin Larivee

"Superb!!! Customer Service."

- JesusforHonda!

I believe finding a place with friendly and honest service is a challenge these days! Here at Germain Honda, Eddie Sorrell understands that very well! I have been going to him for help in regards to my vehicles over 10+ years now, he always greets me with a handshake and ask me how I am doing? He does a great job in explaining to me what repairs needs to be done with my car and gives me a detailed printout copy after I am done! I recommended Eddie to one of my friend and he was completely satisfied! Now he continues to go to him for help with any issues with his car. You are the "MAN"!!!!! Thank-You once again for all your help!!! Eddie

Eddie Sorrell