Germain Honda of Dublin

Kevin Banter

May 25, 2017

"Great Service"

- Eric J Vazquez

Kevin was very kind and helped me tremendously on the search for a car. He was able to help me find a good car with the features I wanted within my price range. I would highly recommend him. Michelle was very kind and was able to explain all the financial details thoroughly. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. It was definitely my best experience purchasing a car so far. Job well done! By the way, my girls loved the car!!

Kevin Larivee
Michele Meyer

May 23, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- AH7

I visited the service department for the first time after purchasing my vehicle. Chris promptly greeted me and was very thorough in finding out what was needed. I had an appt, but requested an additional item due to an issue that had come up. Chris went above and beyond to take care of the situation and really showed that he cared about me and my satisfaction. I would highly recommend him to anyone. It made this first visit very positive.

Chris Robinson

May 21, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- MitchellNeil

I had an amazing car buying experience at Germain Honda of Dublin. I was welcomed and greeted by friendly staff and I was treated nice. Saqib Naeem was very professional and excellent at what he does. Give this man a raise!!! He deserves it! I would buy from again. Also a big thanks to Michelle for making the paperwork process so fast and efficient!Thanks for making my car buying experience a happy and unforgettable one.

Saqib Naeem