Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin

Call
Germain Honda of Dublin Info
About Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin is conveniently located and serves Columbus, Westerville and Marysville with an exceptional selection of new and used cars. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who will assist you in finding the perfect Honda or give us a call.

About Germain Honda of Dublin

Peterph3
1/30/2015

"Germaine takes care of it's customers"

My experience at Germain was nothing short of exceptional. Mr Shawn DuBoe was extremely kind and energetic throughout the car buying purchase. Made the financial aspects of the transaction seem very fluid. Thank you!

Shawn DuBoe

ymf924
1/29/2015

"Quality Service from Norman"

I get my ideal car on Jan, 22 and I am so glad about my experience with the passionate help from Norman. My friends and I don't know the detailing about cars but he still explain everything to us very carefully.

HEC43

"Detailing"

Scheduling was quick and accurate. Andy did a great job detailing my Pilot. All areas of the interior were thoroughly cleaned. Could not find any missed areas. Exterior looks like new. Good Job!

Andy in detailing

RobinW.

"Car Detailing"

My husband had surgery before Christmas and was lamenting the fact that he had be unable to go shopping for me. I said, let's keep it simple. Get me a gift certificate for my car to be detailed. The fall and early part of the winter had been very busy for us, so I didn't have the time to get my car ready for winter. I got the gift certificate from Germain Honda for Christmas and was thrilled. I made the appointment for the last week in January. I want to thank Nathan in the detail shop for the fantastic job that he did on my car. He did a superb job on the interior of the car, even shampooing the carpet and seats. (which I didn't expect). The wax job was equally great. The car looks as good as the day that I bought it. Kudos to Nathan.

Nathan in the detail shop.

Pieter
1/28/2015

"Detailing"

Over the years since we purchased the vehicle we have been unable to get the vehicle in for a detail as to being toal there was a month or more wait. The dealership has responded and adjusted the staffing to be able to provide this service in a prompt manner. That being said we were able to bring the vehicle in at a convenient time and day. Monica preformed the service which was excellent and the vehicle was returned prior to the promised time. All the changes at the dealership seem to be positive and I would recommend the dealership and service.

Monica

DPWarner
1/27/2015

"Norm Lerman is a true professional"

I knew what car I wanted to buy and Germain Honda had the model on the lot. I called ahead for a test drive and Norm had the vehicle pulled up front and ready to go, He understood that I was just starting the 'shopping' process and would not be making a decision that day. Four days later I called to see if the car was still available, and Norm was happy to negotiate a fair deal. The paperwork was thoroughly explained and completed quickly. Everyone we came in contact with was professional and courteous. Norm really made the experience pleasant with his warm sense of humor and attention to all the details.

Bob_A
1/27/2015

"Best ever auto dealership purchase experience."

Greg Kimbro is the best. This was the best auto purchase experience that I have ever had, and I have purchased dozens of cars over the years. He was honest, understood my needs, recognized that I did my homework and met my expectations completely. This is the first time in my many purchases that I did not have to haggle with the salesman (and his invisible Manager). Greg went off the first time, and came back with a totally acceptable offer. There was no back-and-forth. I highly recommend Germain Honda, and especially Greg Kimbro. Bob Anderson

Donnie Bowers

sfjohnson
1/26/2015

"Great Experience with Norman Lerman"

Norman showed me a great lineup of cars that all would meet my needs. I drove the car that I wanted to see first, but he knew they had others that would be better choices for me and he showed me those after giving me a chance to see my original interest. After going through the options he gave me his honest opinion and led me to the right choice. When it came time to deal he got me the deal I needed and off I drove a happy man!

January 26, 2015

We are so happy that Norman provided you with a great experience and assisted you in finding the right car to meet your needs. Please reach out to us if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

JBruton
1/25/2015

"Great experience "

We had a great buying experience at Germain Honda of Dublin. John Schmitty was very helpful. We had spoken to him on the phone before coming up from Cincinnati. He had two Pilots ready for us in the parking lot to test drive. He let us take our time with the decision and the negotiating process went smoothly. Shawn helped us with the paperwork. He was very helpful and friendly. We are glad we drove up from Cincinnati and will definitely be back for future car purchases.

Shawn DuBoe

January 26, 2015

We greatly appreciate you making the drive from Cincinnati to allow us the opportunity to assist you in finding the right Pilot to fit your needs. Your kind words regarding your experience with Schmitty and Shawn are greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Scarlet
1/23/2015

"Witty and friendly English man"

When I visit Germain Honda first time, I felt warmly welcomed from him. As a foreigner visiting America for the first time, I was anxious about everything. 111 But he made me releaved with humor and kindness. I think buying something is sometimes a big pleasure, but at the same time it could be stressful. So, I believe it's very important if the dealer is trustworthy, or not. When it comes to that point, Norman is. Thank you, Norman.

January 26, 2015

We are so pleased that Norman was able to provide you with a stress-free experience. His kindness and humor does help his guest relax and enjoy their car buying experience, as they should. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Reviews of Ryan Cox