Germain Honda of Dublin

6715 Sawmill Rd.,
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Germain Honda of Dublin Info
About Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin is conveniently located and serves Columbus, Westerville and Marysville with an exceptional selection of new and used cars. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who will assist you in finding the perfect Honda or give us a call.

About Germain Honda of Dublin

David4784

"Amazing Service!"

If you are looking for a new or used Honda. STOP don't look any more. Germain Honda blew my shocks off... I WILL be back for another Honda!

markny91

"Civic Ex-L"

Went in to purchase Honda Civic Ex-L after my Maxima's Transmission failed. Extremely Helpful and smooth process in terms of test drive, finding a car , and finances.

AndrewGrunder
3/26/2015

"Ryan Cox gets it done! May have found "our car guy" for life"

First of all, I don't usually write reviews like this unless I'm pissed off. That being said, I felt obliged to commend the work that Ryan Cox did to sell me and my family our new van. I was a walk-in, so there was no personal connection and I had never dealt with Germain before. It was immediately apparent that Germain does things a little differently, or at least Ryan Cox does things a little differently, than the “questionable used car salesmen" that I’ve dealt with in the past. Ryan actually cared about whether or NOT the car would be right for our family of 5. And he probably knows, he has 4 little ones himself! After we agreed upon a purchase price, Ryan Cox went out of his way to ensure that the car would be in perfect working order to our standards. It’s been over 1 month since we bought the van and we love it! I highly recommend working with Ryan Cox and the folks at Germain if you're in the market for a new vehicle. -Andrew Grunder

thausfeld
3/25/2015

"Love Germain Honda and my 2015 Honda Civic EX "

My mother purchased a Honda Civic from Germain Honda in Dubiln a few months ago and when I crashed and totaled my car on Feb. 21, 2015 she told me to go see Frank Pulsinelli. She said he was great to work with and didn't pressure her. So, I did and am so happy I did. I was dreading the process and am happy to tell you that is was a good/fun experience. I LOVE my 2015 Honda Civic EX!!

jmp8201
3/24/2015

"Germain Honda's 3 most valuable employees "

Charlie Ryan was tremendous to do business with in the service department. Two salesmen stand out above the rest. John Grimm was my salesman and is the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever encountered. Joseph Frustaci comes in a close second. They both go out of the way to help customers of any sales representative, and would highly recommend either to anyone shopping at Germain.

jbrockert
3/24/2015

"Amazing Experience"

Norman and the whole Germain family have always been a delight. We have purchased 3 vehicles (1 new and 2 used) over the past 3 years and everything has always been top notch. They treat you just as well when you purchase a $30K vehicle as they do when you are looking for a deal on a used car and only spending $10K-$12K. Germain will defiantly be my first stop for all my future car needs

Shawn

"Great service"

Charlie did a fantastic job. This dealership tries to nickle and dime all its customers by having them pay for "shop supplies." They literally tack this on to every service performed, even if no shop supplies are involved in the service. It's just a gimmick to make a few extra bucks on each transaction. I told Charlie I wasn't paying for that and he immediately took it off my bill. Charlie is fantastic and I'd go back to work with him anytime.

Sachin

"Service "

Charlie had seen me waiting for my appointment. It was 20 mins past my appointment and 25 minute of waiting. As soon as he was done with his appointment, he apologized for the delay and took care of my vehicle. I had seen 3-4 other folks walk past me and never offered to help. I don't look at this experience negatively because the way Charlie handled the situation.

billmelnik

"Fantastic"

Good Morning, I want to thank Norman Lerman for his expertise of helping me purchase my car. Car shopping is one of the worst things I hate to do, maybe that is why I have not purchase a vechile in 10 years. Norman had the 1st accord ready when i arrived and ready for me to test drive. It was not to my liking so he had suggested 2 others that matched what I wanted. He was a professional in every aspect of the word. I would highly recommend Norman to others if they are looking for a Honda. Once again, thank you for making this purchase a pleasure and changing my mind of car shopping. Sincerely Bill Melnik

Kevin
3/21/2015

"Highly Recommended"

Worked with Shawn DuBoe, very professional and genuinely cares. Felt very comfortable and was very helpful. Would highly recommend working with Shawn DuBoe for the best customer service!

Shawn DuBoe

Germain Honda of Dublin responded to this review

March 23, 2015

We thank you for sharing your kind words regarding your experience with Shawn as well as your business. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Reviews of Ryan Cox