Germain Honda of Dublin

6715 Sawmill Rd.,
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Germain Honda of Dublin Info
About Germain Honda of Dublin

Germain Honda of Dublin is conveniently located and serves Columbus, Westerville and Marysville with an exceptional selection of new and used cars. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who will assist you in finding the perfect Honda or give us a call.

About Germain Honda of Dublin

mark12
8/27/2015

"Great experience!"

Going to a dealership can be pressure filled and frustrating. John however changed all of that. He was kind, courteous, informative with absolutely no pressure sales pitch. I will do my future business with John and Germain Honda and I would recommend them to my family and friends. If you are in need of a car, Germain Honda is the place to go.

CecilGo
8/27/2015

"Friendly fast service"

Charlie was very friendly and service was completed ahead of schedule. Couldnt be happier with the service provided and will definitely return for next services

jav1971
8/26/2015

"Not like any other dealership I have been to."

Finding a car can be frustrating and being pressured by pushy car salesmen each time can be even more frustrating. However at Germain, me and my family keep coming back because of Chris Glover. He is a great car salesman. He is very professional, works hard to make YOU happy and does not pressure you in any way. He helps make the process as quick as possible and does not try to sell you or just push you into a car just to make a commission. Even after you buy a car he will help you out any way he can providing excellent service for Germain. If you need a car I would definitely recommend Chris Glover and Germain Dublin.

ATEAM2011
8/24/2015

"Great, fast service!"

We have been with Honda for several years. It is always a great experience. Chris Glover is the best to work with. Always takes time to find the best deal and quickly gets back with us. Highly recommend him for any device needed at Honda.

August 25, 2015

We thank you for the recommendation of Chris as well as the kind words regarding your past experiences. Thank you for your loyalty to Honda and to Chris. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

BillCRV
8/24/2015

"Second CRV I bought from Germain Honda and Chris Glover"

Chris Glover is friendly, professional and and efficient in getting you the make and model you want. There is no pressure sales pitch. Great experience!

Chris Glover

August 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with Chris. We are happy that you enjoyed your car buying experience and look forward to our continued relationship. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

mmorrison
8/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I went in for an oil change and tire rotation and was very fortunate to have Donna Jackson assist me. I had an awful day, I'm sure she noticed and she turned my day around. She was so kind and helpful in getting me the best deal, it was wonderful. To have an employee who is able to turn someone's day around is incredible! I am so thankful I was able to meet her.

August 20, 2015

We are sorry to hear that you were not having the best of days when you arrived for your service visit. We are however happy to know that Donna was a bright spot in your day and was able to turn things around for you and also provide you a positive service experience. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Brent2015
8/17/2015

"Very Statisfied "

Mr. Ryan was very helpful and offered quick service. I didn't have long to wait for my car and they even washed it for me.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for your business and your kind review. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

ward49
8/17/2015

"Honda recall"

This went well - my car was fixed (air bag recall) in the time frame that had been told to me. Hopefully I'll never have to test the air bags out! Thanks, Honda!

Don't remember, sorry!

August 17, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. We too hope that you never have to test those air bags. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

screen
8/14/2015

"A Pleasant Buying Experience "

Last summer I purchased a CRV from Chris Glover at Germaine Honda. A friend had recommended the dealership and I emailed them and got a quick and helpful response from Chris. Chris was easy to work with via email and friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in person. We quickly agreed on a deal and I felt I was treated fairly and given a good price. My wife recently decided to get a new vehicle and loved my CRV so much she bought one of her own. Chris was helpful in explaining the new features and it was a good experience. I used the service department twice; once because of a nail in a tire and once to put on a hitch for my bike rack. People were friendly and efficient and did not try to upsell me. (My only thought for improvement would be to ban cell phones from the quiet waiting room.) We highly recommend Chris and Germaine.

August 17, 2015

We greatly appreciate you kind words regarding your experience with our dealership and with Chris. We are thrilled that both you and your wife our enjoying your new Honda's. Your feedback regarding your service visit is greatly appreciated also. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Gypsy
8/14/2015

"OUTSTANDING Salesman!!!"

I LOVE this dealership! The salesman, Chris, is awesome! He is HONEST, listens to what the customer wants and is very helpful!!!!! I called Chris up, after we bought one Honda in 2007. I told him which car I wanted, the color was a special order, "No problem. I will have it in two days!" Quick service and I never ever felt rushed. Chris felt like family right from the start! I highly recommend Germainand Chris Glover!!!! P. S. I LOVE my Honda Accord Sport!! :)

August 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new Honda Accord Sport, we are thankful for you sharing your positive experience with Chris. We know you will enjoy your new car and look forward to our continued relationship. Best Regards, Craig Ferguson General Manager

Reviews of Kevin Withers