Germain Honda of Dublin

Gordon Yocom

February 21, 2017

"Excellent"

- danyal27

I went to Germain Honda of Dublin to buy a used 2013 Honda Civic EX. I worked with Saqib Naeem and right from the start, he was knowledgeable & eased the buying process. He was extremely professional and and got the car ready in no time.He reassured me and said that if there is any problem, then they can take care of it. I am really happy with the car, and I would like to thank Saqib for making the process very quick and easy.

February 20, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- MWin123

I was test driving a 2013 Honda Accord from another local dealer which I intended to purchase that day however decided to stop by Germain Honda to see if they had other inventory or a better offer. The reason I stopped by Germain, we recently purchased 4 tires from there and the service was excellent. In addition, the price we paid for the tires was what was quoted over the phone. At any rate, Kris Rivers ((Sales) met us at the door upon our arrival. He immediately grasp the situation, showed us inventory and provided 2 cars to test drive. One of the cars, he proposed was a 2014 with 10k less miles than the car from the other dealer. I had concerns since the warranty on the 2014 was expiring in a month or so. Kris ensured we talked with John about an extended warranty to help educate us on this option. Kris handled all objections I presented (which were many). His follow up was on the mark and he was a man of his word-- which is the reason I returned the next day and brought the car from Germain. I would definitely recommend Kris and Germain to anyone looking for a vehicle!

February 18, 2017

"Great Time"

- Kubli

Had an enjoyable experience buying a good used car under the expieriened and enjoyable Kevin Banter. He knew what we were looking for and showed us a great car. He was very friendly and fun to work with. No pressure which we appreciated.

Germain Honda of Dublin, Dublin, OH, 43017