Gervais Kia

Gervais Kia Info

Martie
1/16/2016

"Very good experience!"

Love my new Kia Sportage. Dealership was great to work with! Great experience! Would recommend!! Everyone was well versed in their products. Friendly staff. Made my decision easy.

John Adley

LAD
12/02/2015

"Excellent Service."

very friendly and patient from sales to finance personnel. Made the experience easy and was able to get into a new vehicle with a minimalmonthly payment on my lease agreement.

Richard, Frank and JBrophy

Unclecarbuy220
11/09/2015

"Great car buying experience "

Anthony Stamegna was very professional and courteous in ensuring that my family and I had a great car buying experience. He was very knowledgeable about our needs and made sure that we bought a car that matched our needs. He didn't try to rush us into anything and was very patient, especially since i had my wife and two young daughters with me. I would highly recommend Anthony and the rest of the staff for a pleasurable and seamless car buying experience!

Anthony Stamegna

Kathy
10/22/2015

"2015 Kia Optima"

I had a fantastic experience I leased a 2015 Kia Optima and from the moment I entered the dealership I was treated great Humprey really listened to what I wanted, what I could afford and that this was my first lease and . He took his time to explain the difference between a lease and buying which helped me make my decision. The fiancé manager also worked his Magic to meet my budget to get the car that I wanted. I look forward to returning to Garvis when my lease is up for another great experience on my next lease. Top notch service thank you to the Garvis Kis team!

Humphrey

shopping1
10/19/2015

"parts dept not helpful"

Asked parts manager for a full wheel and tire to use in my 20014 kia forte as a spare ( because they don't come with one ) insisted that it wouldn't' t fit and acted like I was just a stupid woman. So talked me into a doughnut then when I mentioned that the windshield wiper on the passenger side didnt clear the whole side he first said it should have been a size 14 instead of a 13 but that was too long on the other side. So I asked him if all Kias were like this answer was " I guess so " Not happy with the attitude. Everybody was friendly when I bought the car but the service needs work.

Robert
10/19/2015

"Satisfaction at Gervais"

Sales Rep. ( Christian ) was a good listener. Interested in learning what we wanted NOT in selling us something dealership wanted to get rid of. Showed us closest car to what we wanted. Presented reasonable price, reasonable offer for trade in. ( We had done research & knew what " reasonable would be ). We made modest modifications in offer & they were soon accepted. Very different atmosphere from other dealerships we'd visited. We were well treated from start to finish. Bob Miner, Billerica

Christian Fletcher

danielmansur
10/11/2015

"Cadenza"

I had a great experience with leasing my Cadenza at Gervais Kia. Frank and Rich were very friendly and professional to work with through the entire process.

Frank and Rich

MeNotYou
9/28/2015

"MeNotYou"

Went there on a whim. Great customer service. Loved my sales lady. Clean and shiny showroom. A very easy process in purchasing my new car.

?

sheila12
9/15/2015

"My experience with Kia"

Great professional and friendly service. Always a job well done. I always receive a friendly call to remind me to bring my car in for service.

Mr. Ralph and Mr Humphrey

saved1976
8/28/2015

"2011 Optima intermittent AC problem"

I brought my 2011 Optima to the Gervais service department without having an appointment since the AC problem was intermittent. I was near the dealership and the problem started. I left the car running while went into the service department and saw Ralph. He immediately had a service tech look at the car and decided that they needed to keep the car overnight. They even gave me a ride home. They had to order the part so I got my car back. A couple of days later, Ralph called and said the part was in. My wife brought the car to them, they gave her a ride home. When the car was done (same day), they called and sent someone to picker her up and we had the fixed car back. All this to say the service was prompt, friendly and awesome.

Ralph, Chris and service tech