Gervais Kia

Commonwealth Kia

Peters Kia of Nashua

cindyC
5/22/2015

"warm and friendly and professional too"

Everyone is courteous and friendly, The service was on time and I did not even have an appointment. The owner and the salesman that sold me the car always come to say hello. Makes me feel special and want to buy another car even though I just bought mine a year ago. LOL. I love my car.

Christian Fletcher, and Rich Gervais. And the guy in SErvice. I am sorry to have forgotten his name but I am old.

newmary15
5/10/2015

"Stress free buying"

My car buying was really stress free. Salesman Christian Fletcher was great. Will recommend Gervais Kia in !owell and see Christian Fletcher. Gervais Kia will work with you and get the price and fiancing you are looking for.

Christian Fletcher

Oldelm1
4/23/2015

"Service"

Service was easy on time and no issuee scheduling was done on line and Kia was ready at the time requested car was finished at the time promised

jim123
4/22/2015

"Great Service"

My car was done before promised and for the price quoted. No games played and was informed about things that needed to be done but could wait no preasure.

Mike

ddal
5/25/2014

"I hate buying a car"

The whole process stresses me out. Add to that after an extended period of unemployment, our credit was not where we could negotiate for the best deal. We were trading in a 14 year old vehicle for a new one, so needless to say, we were there out of sheer necessity. I was prepared for the experience to be unpleasant. After dealing with Frank Madden and Jim Brophy, I stand corrected! They took the time to work with us and get us in the car we wanted at an interest rate and payment we can easily live with and seemed very happy to be able to help us. Everyone we dealt with from beginning to end bent over backward to get us what we wanted. I'll be telling all my friends to check out Gervais Kia in Lowell!

Frank Madden, Jim Brophy

jmontepare
4/30/2014

"New Kia Soul"

What I loved most about the experience was that it was direct, upfront, and efficient -- no waiting around and playing the car sales game of seeing "what the manager could do for you" as in other dealerships. Dealership also had a good range of models, colors from which to choose what we wanted.

Christian Fletcher

AnnMcNamee
3/09/2014

"The staff at Gervais Kia was professional, caring and..."

The staff at Gervais Kia was professional, caring and most helpful. I needed to take my 2013 Kia Optima in for routine service and to make a warranty related repair. Online appointment reminders were appreciated as was the timeliness of service. I have bought multiple cars from this dealership and would highly recommend them. I appreciate that the salespeople are not overly pushy and want buyers to make an informed and comfortable decision to best meet their needs.

Richard Gervais and Ralph in sales

kmkeane
1/27/2014

"In 2012, we purchased a 2004 Kia Sedona at Gervais. The..."

In 2012, we purchased a 2004 Kia Sedona at Gervais. The salesman was young and dismissive of my concerns about the vehicle's steering and alignment, but assured us it would be checked and fixed, if needed, before we picked it up. A week later we picked up our van and immediately noticed that it was still pulling to the left. I spoke with the service department, which did not seem to be aware of my previous concerns. Eventually, I had to bring the van in twice before the alignment issues were resolved. Gervais service never did find any reason for the whining noise when turning, and lo and behold, just after the warranty ran out, the power steering pump went. In 2013 we were looking to replace our other car and decided to give Gervais another try, so long as we worked with a different salesman. This time we found a lower mileage Dodge Grand Caravan for a reasonable price. During the test drive I noticed a scraping noise when turning to the left and spoke directly with the service department to be sure this would be resolved before pickup and final payment. This was actually resolved on time, but with the scraping noise gone, I noticed a loud rattle in the front end. Back into the service department, this time with urgency, as we were scheduled to drive our new family van to our Disney vacation in just a few days. I was told the rattle was a result of a bad motor mount and the part would have to be ordered. After several delays, we were able to pick up the van the night before we left for vacation. The car was quieter than before, but still rattled loudly over bumps. I was told this was normal noise. Less than a year later that rattle has gotten progressively worse and now I find I will need to replace the front struts and towers. In addition, both vehicles have broken out in multiple rust spots that were shoddily covered up with bondo and paint when we purchased them. Obviously we were not buying the most expensive vehicle on the lot in either case but, even at that, we did not get what we paid for. This is a dealership that will do the bare minimum to get you to drive a car off the lot, then delay and deny everything else until the warranty runs out. Please consider taking your business elsewhere-- I certainly will.

service department

AndreaHaskell
9/01/2013

"We've all been to dealerships where you felt high..."

We've all been to dealerships where you felt high pressure, frustrated, or just like a number. You will find NONE of this at Gervais Kia. Instead what you will find is friendly, approachable sales reps who let the cars speak for themselves, and low pressure. They stayed with us through the whole process, and made it a fun time. They were knowledgeable about vehicles as well as sales process, and were realistic and honest about finance process. Trade in value given was excellent, and they don't waste your time. It was by far, the best sales experience I've ever had.

Jim Brophy, Frank Madden, Key, Christian

MCBonelli
6/25/2013

"I have to say that I was impressed. I was greeted by..."

I have to say that I was impressed. I was greeted by several people almost as soon as I walked in the showroom with no real pressure at all. Both Jim and Dan were both more than happy to walk me through the inventory, the dealership, and then give me a full run down on the different deals and options that I qualified for. Overall %100 happy with the experience and most important being that I love my new car!

Dan Serrano and Jim Brophy