Gervais Kia

Columbia Ford Lincoln Kia

Peters Kia of Nashua

danib
8/25/2015

"Love my 2014 Kia Forte!"

My previous vehicle was getting up there in mileage (almost 300,000), so my boyfriend took me to Gervais Kia to look at what they had to offer. We met salesman Christian Fletcher and checked out the Optima and the Forte. I was apprehensive about purchasing a new vehicle and my boyfriend can be rather difficult when it comes to negotiating a deal, so we were probably not the easiest customers to deal with but Christian was great and the next day I was able to drive home my new 2014 Kia Forte. Christian helped me figure out all my options and decide which one was best for my needs/budget. He even handled my difficult negotiator and we both left very happy with our experience at Gervais. I would highly recommend them for your next vehicle purchase.

Christian Fletcher

msriley24
8/23/2015

"Our salesman Frank was wonderful and took care of everything"

Frank the salesman was wonderful and took the time to make sure all went smoothly. My son bought an SUV from them and recommended them to me. We are both very happy with our purchase and will continue recommending them to our friends.

Frank

dm4148
8/03/2015

"Customer Service Mangers"

This was my first experience with the service department and the service level is excellent. Everyone is so pleansant and they make you feel like part of the family. I will definitely tell everyone I know that is looking for a new car to come to Gervais Kia.

Michael Bourque

Flanny57
6/19/2015

"When buying my new car, the KIA employees were terrific."

Really good customer service from Rich, Christian and Christina. They handled the whole process for me and were very accommodating. I really appreciated the follow up and how easy it was to contact them. I would recommend them to family members and friends.

Rich Gervais, Christian and Christina

soul
6/13/2015

"Recall "

I have worked with Ralph on a number of occasions and he is always pleasant and professional. He is one of the main reasons I service my car here.

Ralph

cindyC
5/22/2015

"warm and friendly and professional too"

Everyone is courteous and friendly, The service was on time and I did not even have an appointment. The owner and the salesman that sold me the car always come to say hello. Makes me feel special and want to buy another car even though I just bought mine a year ago. LOL. I love my car.

Christian Fletcher, and Rich Gervais. And the guy in SErvice. I am sorry to have forgotten his name but I am old.

newmary15
5/10/2015

"Stress free buying"

My car buying was really stress free. Salesman Christian Fletcher was great. Will recommend Gervais Kia in !owell and see Christian Fletcher. Gervais Kia will work with you and get the price and fiancing you are looking for.

Christian Fletcher

Oldelm1
4/23/2015

"Service"

Service was easy on time and no issuee scheduling was done on line and Kia was ready at the time requested car was finished at the time promised

jim123
4/22/2015

"Great Service"

My car was done before promised and for the price quoted. No games played and was informed about things that needed to be done but could wait no preasure.

Mike

ddal
5/25/2014

"I hate buying a car"

The whole process stresses me out. Add to that after an extended period of unemployment, our credit was not where we could negotiate for the best deal. We were trading in a 14 year old vehicle for a new one, so needless to say, we were there out of sheer necessity. I was prepared for the experience to be unpleasant. After dealing with Frank Madden and Jim Brophy, I stand corrected! They took the time to work with us and get us in the car we wanted at an interest rate and payment we can easily live with and seemed very happy to be able to help us. Everyone we dealt with from beginning to end bent over backward to get us what we wanted. I'll be telling all my friends to check out Gervais Kia in Lowell!

Frank Madden, Jim Brophy