Ghent Chevrolet Cadillac

Sales Associates

June 19, 2017

"New car"

- Sarahj2017

We had a great experience buying our Chevy Traverse with Ghent Chevrolet. For 1) We got an awesome deal on the car! And 2) we had a great experience working with Scott, Rob and Tim. They were all very friendly, never pushy and were willing to make a good deal to get us into a new car. Much more of a family business feel- quite the opposite from our experience at Honda for the couple of days prior. We are very happy with our purchase and highly recommend Ghent Chevrolet Cadillac of Greeley!

Tim Ervin

June 08, 2017

"Worst Dealership EVER!!!!"

- Pita

If I could I would give them zero stars!!!! I bought a car 6 months ago and on the first time I took the car on the road the transmission FAILED. When I bought the car the service engine light was on and they assured me it was nothing, (they said it was probably a loose gas cap) and sold me the car. I called to have them replace the parts and they will do literally nothing...they took our money, every last penny they could get from us for that used car $6,000 and we got we got 5,000 miles for it....that was it. Do NOT buy a car from these people! All of your money goes to smoke and mirrors and fake friendliness. They gave all the right assurances at the time, advised us not to get the extended warranty because of the miles on the car so with good faith in them we spent everything....now we have nothing.

Bob Brighi

June 04, 2017

"I had a Great Day at Ghent Chevrolet"

- Roger1955

I stopped in to speak to Rico, to get some info on a Silverado. Rico understood what I wanted to achieve and made it extremely easy to finalize the deal on my new Silverado.

Ghent Chevrolet Cadillac, Greeley, CO, 80634