Ghent Chevrolet Cadillac

Finance

April 24, 2017

"Awsmoness"

- Lamores

Rob was very nice and helpfull and knowledgeable help us get the car we wanted not just the easiest sell I would go back and will get all future cars from ghent

April 11, 2017

"Don't find service like this much anymore!!!! "

- Schwan

My car was out of commision. We called another place prior to calling Ghent however, yhe gentleman on the phone at that place was not overly nice so we called Ghent. The gal that answered the service phone call was so helpful from beginning to end. We got the car to them and got a rental car from them also. I got to pick what I wanted from their cars too! We got the car to them after they closed, they opened at 8:00. By 11:00am they had called and mycar was done! They also took care of the rental car! Tonya is AMAZING! She puts her customers first. We will be coming to her for all of our needs with vehicles.

March 29, 2017

"Best Cutomer service"

- okiegirl

I took my 2013 Chevrolet Malibu in to have oil changed and to have a license bracket attached. The wait was short for the oil change, and they ordered my bracket. The bracket was in early the next day, I did not understand the process to have it installed, and the Service Manager, Ron, and Service Advisor, Tonya, made sure I left the dealership with bracket attached, and were very patient with me. I will ALWAYS return to this dealership for all my service needs!!!

Ghent Chevrolet Cadillac, Greeley, CO, 80634