Ghent Chevrolet Cadillac

Tim Ervin

December 29, 2016

"Bad business practices"

- Jodoyle

In March we purchased a 2008 hybrid Tahoe for 18k from Ghent and paid $2250 for a three year extended warranty. The process was simple and pleasant. We had to replace the spark plugs, brakes, roder and tires but these were to be expected. The first week in December the car began to make knocking noise. I called Ghent to ask if my warranty would cover this and they said the warranty wasn't valid because it was a hybrid. I asked why the cost of the warranty wasn't refunded and they said there had been a paper mix up and they would send me the $2250. I told the guy I was speaking to that I only wanted a car with a warranty so he transferred me to sales where I told the salesman what happened and he said he would help me find another vehicle but then stopped returning my calls and emails. The car started dying later that week so instead of driving it to Ghent I payed to have it towed there. They said it needed a new engine at the price of $7300. I was in shock. I went into the sales (since they wouldn't return my calls) and spoke with a salesman about the whole situation buying the car with the warranty, the warranty not being valid but no one telling me or refunding it and he was very compassionate. I told him I wanted to trade back in the Tahoe that I had bought from them and get a car with warranty. After about two hours of waiting they told me they would give me only $4k for the car I paid $18k for just a few months ago. They stood to make over $8k plus on the Tahoe after fixing it and all said and done they were intent on screwing me out of more money even though I had already been through so much. I would never ever recommend someone do business with these individuals. Their business practices are immoral and only concerned with money not with standing behind their vehicles or their warranties.

October 10, 2016

"Garbage"

- James Harness

Was guaranteed financing on my 2017 cruze then get a call 11days later saying I need to bring the car back because financing fell threw i do not recommend this dealership if there gonna be crooks a promise something they cant do

July 22, 2016

"Awesome new car purchase! "

- Nu109822

I had gone to three dealers before Ghent and all three said they couldn't finance me because my credit wasn't the best. Then I show up to Ghent and meet Angel who was very friendly and understood my entire situation. He said he could put me into a new car with full warranty and the whole 9 yards. I was in shock. When he pulled up the car, he really made me and my kids laugh when he showed us the vehicle. He even got inside the trunk to show us the space. We were very excited. We love our new Cruze. I'll be going to Angel for all my vehicle purchases and sending all the people that I know. Thanks Ghent for a great experience!!

Ghent Chevrolet Cadillac, Greeley, CO, 80634