Gillman Honda San Antonio

First Texas Honda

Olivia
1/02/2015

"Great service!"

Just bought my first car. My saleswoman was NormaLinda Perres. Very professional, and worked with me to get the best deal possible. Overall I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in search of a new car.

Normalinda Perres, Jason Pierce

Nanthony
11/11/2014

"Excellent San Antonio Honda dealership"

My husband and I visited Tillman Honda today to take a look at a "newer" Honda Odyssey. Our salesman, Warren Koch, was courteous and patient. We are seniors and conservative with all major purchases. It takes us awhile to make major financial decisions. Mr. Koch never pushed us into making a purchase. He answered all of our questions and explained all of the warranty coverage. It was a pleasure to meet him and we feel that he is definitely a very knowledgeable and courteous salesman and an asset to Gillman Honda. We appreciate his patience with us and we will enjoy our new Odyssey for many year. Our first Odyssey was a year 2000 model. This is our 5th Odyssey. We wouldn't want anything different.

Warren Koch

Nick Choi
9/20/2014

"excellent choice in cental Texas"

I have closed many new car deals in the past. My experience with Gillman Honda was excellent and was the best. Sales person and finanace person were easy to talk to and delivered what was promised. There was no hidden fee or gimmick. I drove from Austin and it was worth my time and trip. None of dealers in central Texas came close to Gillman. They bring cars from Houston port, and none of Houstons big dealers came close in price. According to my research, their price was not far from the nations best price. I dont generally care about dealer experience as long I get nations best deal, but this dealers experience made me rethink. I will always reach out to this dealer for all of my future Honda deal.

Timothy Horan

RVK
8/25/2014

"Just bought a 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring"

My wife and I usually do a lot of comparative shopping prior to purchasing new vehicles, but Gillman Honda in San Antonio was our 2nd and final stop this time. Tony Woodard, our very professional and patient salesperson, offered us a relatively low price (based on sales price data from Edmunds.com and KBB.com) for the new Odyssey and worked hard and was able to get us an above average amount for our trade-in. He went above and beyond by getting the vehicle delivered from a dealership near Houston to Gillman at The Forum on the same day. Not an easy feat given that it was a Saturday, the busiest day of the week for many dealerships. As for the remaining staff at Gillman, they were professional, friendly, and very competent. Jennifer Gross, the Finance person, did a wonderful job laying out several different financing and warranty options for us. Also, Sean was very helpful with accessories. Yes, we added a bit of bling to our new van. Why not, right? My wife and I will return to Gillman as the 1st stop the next time we purchase a vehicle. We strongly recommend this dealership.

Tony Woodard (sales), Jennifer Gross (finance), and Sean (accessories)

Gloria Davila
7/28/2014

"Awesome staff"

My daughter and I 1st went to red mccombs and my daughter literally had an anxiety attack. Our sales man was VERY pushy and when my daughter told them her budget was $300 they came back with a figure of $600. When we left she told me if that's what buying a car is like I NEVER want to do that again. I then left her at home and decided to drive to see ifi could find a better sales dealership. I stumbled upon Gillman Honda in Schertz. I was helped by Nick Petergal. He was awesome!! I left with a car that next day. However, there was an issue with the car. I called the service area and spoke to Art. He was wonderful and very apologetic. He told me they would take care of me. I dropped it off this afternoon and they loaned me a car with gas. I also want to mention Tito and Sergio. Tito was sooooo understanding with my story of red mccombs and Sergio was helpful in getting the loan approved! While dropping off the car my daughter was with me and she met Tito and Nick and she told me "gosh mom why couldn't we have come here first. Everyone is so nice and helpful and seem to really car.". She loved Tito and thought Nick was funny and nice. I WILL be taking her there when she is emotionally ready to buy a car.

Nick, Tito, Sergio, & Art

inyuppaik
6/28/2014

"I highly recommend this dealership for vehicle purchase."

I'm living in Austin, was looking for a new 2014 honda cr-v ex. I requested a quote through the internet and got straight forward one from Tony Woodard. I've been pushed so hard by several dealers to buy a car without even knowing 'the actual price' everytime I visit dealerships, but Tony was so courteous and friendly. As an asian speaking English not as a first language, I was little afraid of dealing with these car dealers, but Tony blew this thought away and made me very comfortable. Tony and Shawn never pushed me to buy anything but explained everything politely. Last but not least, I got a great price. I'd like to personally thank Tony and highly recommend this dealership for your future purchase.

LeonHitchens
6/11/2014

"2014 Honda Civic Purchase"

Mr Tony Woodard was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was very courteous and answered all my questions about my purchase. He explained all details of purchase and followed through with everything we agreed upon for the purchase. There was no high pressure sales tactics, I appreciated that about his sales style. I would tell anyone that was thinking of purchasing a Honda to visit Gillman and talk with Internet sales representative, Tony Woodard.

LJ2014
6/09/2014

"New Car Purchase"

The whole buying experience was excellent! Frank Gonzales and Joe Cardenas went above and beyond to make me as comfortable as possible and the deal was very smooth! I would recommend buying a Honda at this dealership above all others. Thanks for everything!

Frank Gonzales III & Joe Louis Cardenas Jr

missfresita
5/30/2014

"Honda Civic 2014"

The purchasing experience at Gillman Honda was very smooth. I was satisfied with the whole process and the knowledge of the team. I will definitely recommend Gillman Honda.

scottyscott1
5/26/2014

"Worth the wait"

I had been looking for a new car since April and did my due diligence with research online and then I started with friends and co-workers. Everything and everyone pointed to Gunn Honda, the customer service was great. From the sales person, Joe Cardenas to the Accessory Salesman, Shawn Watts to the financier, Hugh Foreman.

Joe Cardenas