Gillman Honda San Antonio

Gunn Honda

Fernandez Honda

Campy7
5/26/2016

"Leasing Manager Lola Duncan"

I just left the dealership having the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Ms. Duncan who assisted me with the purchase was very professional, knowledgeable but also friendly and personable. I would recommend her to anyone, and advise Gillman to do anything to keep her. Every one else I contacted was also very friendly and helpful.

Lola Duncan

Laten Williams
5/12/2016

"World-class dealership, world-class people"

Thank you all for everything, from my purchase of 2008 Honda Accord and years of great service, to purchase of new 2016 Honda Accord today. In addition to having a world-class organization/dealership, most importantly you have great people, that's what makes Gillman special. Please tell James in Service and Dustin in Finance Thank You too. Gillman will always by my first choice of business for buying and service. Best Day Ever, that's for John. God Bless always. :) Laten and Helen Williams Sent from my iPhone

Patrica, Mr H, Dustin, John & James in Service Dept.

Loyal Honda customer!
11/30/2015

"Outstanding Customer service/Dealership"

I wanted to take a minute to compliment Alex Mendoza for his exceptional customer service. Alex managed to take care of my vehicle promptly, conveniently, and taking into account our busy schedule. Alex truly went out of his way to make sure we had a positive experience. I Certainly recommend Alex and this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great car, outstanding service and friendly consistent customer service. A loyal Honda customer.

Alex Mendoza

Armando
10/17/2015

"Best Buying Experience Ever!!!!"

Mr. Kevin Dunn is absolutely the best sales rep my family and I have ever worked with. He made truely made an everlasting impression on us. His professionalism, excellent communication skills, caring and understanding of my families needs and desires, ability to clearly show and demonstrate a vehicle options that would benefit my family, and finally his overall sincerity and love for the job. He made our family feel part of the Gillman family! His infectious smile and big heart will have us coming back to Gillman for years to come. And finally, closing a deal with a HUG and not a handshake should be the Gillman way moving forward. Thank You Very Kevin

Kevin Dunn

Ymikey
6/30/2015

"Frank Molinar ROCKZ!!"

Frank Molinar just helped my Aunt get her new Honda Civic!! He could not have been any better; took him time to make sure she knew EVERYTHING about her Civic! She was afraud to go in by herself; I said don't worry and call me when you get there and had a salesman. She did; I spoke with Mr. Molinar on the phone; and she was SO tickled about the entire experience! I am coming down next month to get one from him myself!! All our friends and family will be coming in to see Mr. Frank Molinar!! He is absolute GOLD!!!

Mr. Frank Molinae

Mapone
5/09/2015

"Read This!!"

Over the last year I've been dealing with Mr. Dan Tarr in the Gillman Honda of San Antonio service department. I was smart enough at the time in 2007 to buy a service contract. My Cr-V decided last year to start falling apart. Dan worked with me to get everything covered under the service contract before the warranty ran out. Any time I came in he greeted me by name, got everything set up and arranged the rental car (which was also covered by the service contract.) Drop off and back out the door was usually under 15 minutes. The longer wait was for the rental car courtesy vehicle to pick me up. He always called if an issue popped up to keep me in the loop. I highly recommend dealing with him if you have any maintenance issues with your vehicle. I rated the service price at 3 stars only because price-wise I can find it cheaper elsewhere but deal with longer wait times and crappy customer service.

Dan Tarr

MarcLovin
3/01/2015

"Great service all the way around. "

I just recently bought my first car from Gillman. My sales rep was Bruce and my finance rep was Laura. Both were EXTREMELY helpful and professional throughout the entire process. I had an issue with my car driving too the dealership and they towed my old car for me and did everything I asked for in getting me into a new car. I'm a soldier and after this deployment, I'll be returning to Bruce to help me with my next car purchase

BRUCE, LAURA

Olivia
1/02/2015

"Great service!"

Just bought my first car. My saleswoman was NormaLinda Perres. Very professional, and worked with me to get the best deal possible. Overall I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in search of a new car.

Normalinda Perres, Jason Pierce

Nanthony
11/11/2014

"Excellent San Antonio Honda dealership"

My husband and I visited Tillman Honda today to take a look at a "newer" Honda Odyssey. Our salesman, Warren Koch, was courteous and patient. We are seniors and conservative with all major purchases. It takes us awhile to make major financial decisions. Mr. Koch never pushed us into making a purchase. He answered all of our questions and explained all of the warranty coverage. It was a pleasure to meet him and we feel that he is definitely a very knowledgeable and courteous salesman and an asset to Gillman Honda. We appreciate his patience with us and we will enjoy our new Odyssey for many year. Our first Odyssey was a year 2000 model. This is our 5th Odyssey. We wouldn't want anything different.

Warren Koch

Nick Choi
9/20/2014

"excellent choice in cental Texas"

I have closed many new car deals in the past. My experience with Gillman Honda was excellent and was the best. Sales person and finanace person were easy to talk to and delivered what was promised. There was no hidden fee or gimmick. I drove from Austin and it was worth my time and trip. None of dealers in central Texas came close to Gillman. They bring cars from Houston port, and none of Houstons big dealers came close in price. According to my research, their price was not far from the nations best price. I dont generally care about dealer experience as long I get nations best deal, but this dealers experience made me rethink. I will always reach out to this dealer for all of my future Honda deal.

Timothy Horan