Glenn Hyundai

3340 Richmond Rd,
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai Learn More

• Free Car Washes
ALJACKSON
5/28/2015

"Great Times!!!!!"

Have been purchasing vehicles from Glenn Nissan for 12/13 years, had recently had one bad experience and thought of never buying there again. They wen above and beyond to make things right, showed that they valued me as a customer and that they appreciated/valued my loyalty. We were perfectly satisfied with latest deal and are customers for life!!!!

DEMUS

THEDA_ROSE
5/27/2015

"Satifaction"

The staff was concerned about my need of a vechelice of choice instead of trying to sale another vechicle off the lot , they was willing to help with any questions and was patient with my descions

DEMUS

Kbonn93
5/26/2015

"Very helpful "

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Helped me get very comfortable with my new car and set up everything for me.

satisfied customer
5/07/2015

"Great Experience"

A great experience- very professional and accommodating sales staff willing to spend time and effort to respond to my every need for information and to follow up with a tutorial session to ensure my satisfaction and understanding of the operation of my vehicle .I could not be more pleased and impressed by the entire process

jshdaddy
4/21/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I have dealt with Scott Keyland for the last three years and due to his knowedge of the vehicles as well as his superior customer service, we purchased a new 2013 hyundai sonata, traded it the following year to a 2014 hyundai Sante fe sport, and just recently purchased a 2015 hyundai sonata sport limited. The service staff has been helpful as well over the last three years. I will highly recommend Scott Keyland to others in the future as well as look to him for our next vehicle purchase.

vsimms8812
4/21/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

We went just to look into prices and options for a vehicle we had rented on a trip last year. We absolutely loved it then and after the test drive we loved it even more. The women who assisted us did great and we didn't feel rushed like we had before at other places. This is the second vehicle we bought on a lot and it was a million times better than the first experience with another dealer. Misty was great and even the manager was helpful when she was busy. We will definitely go back.

Margie123
4/20/2015

"New Hyunadi"

Josh and Scott were extremely helpful and patient. I would recommend these two to anyone wanting a pleasant experience car shopping. Both these guys were more than willing to go above and beyond to be sure I was happy with my experience at Glenn Hyundai.

Josh Berry - Josh was excellent.

Mpond
4/20/2015

"Great Experience!!"

My second purchase with Glenn was as pleasant as the first! The staff truly went above and beyond to exceed my expectations! Matt, Scott & Lenoard showed the upmost professionalism and kindness during the process!

renns05
4/15/2015

"Great experience."

Cant ask for a better experience. After looking on line and seeing the great prices and wide variety of cars we traveled from Ashland KY. Our salesman Brad was very informative and helped us pick out the right car for our budget. He wasnt pushy at all. The Manger Scott gave us a very fair price on our trade in, and the Financing was handled great. Jason got us a great interest rate and there was no sales tactics trying to add unnecessary warranties. Would definitely recommend and if we are in the market for another car we will return to Glenns.

Tjotjog
3/31/2015

"A follow up"

As a follow up to my previous review a few weeks ago, I had a few concerns about how the financing was handled, but I found Jason Branham very receptive to my concerns and he answered all my questions. I found his attention to detail and commitment to making sure I was satisfied very refreshing. Top marks all around.

Eric