Read Reviews Glenn Hyundai

148 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Glenn Hyundai

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Glenn Hyundai

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great Salesman!"

mld2014
7/8/2014 11:56:55 AM

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

Bill Graul was awesome! He made my buying experience a positive one. I would recommend Bill and Hyundai to anyone looking for a new car. This is the second car I've purchased from Glenn Hyundai.

Twitter
"Excellent Service made my experience the best"

Lyndon09
6/22/2014 6:39:21 AM

Stephen Tevis
Payton and bill

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

As soon as I started looking at cars I was greeted by Peyton. Stephen also came out to introduce himself and told me to pick the car I wanted and he will get this deal done. I didn't think they would be able to do it, but Stephen made it happen. Bill and Peyton went over all the features of the vehicle before I left the lot. I couldn't be any more happier with the service I received from these three individuals. Thank you

"What a GREAT Salesman"

mprice123
6/17/2014 3:58:45 PM

J.B. Connors

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

J.B. Connors is great! As a first time purchaser, I felt that J.B. did a great job on giving me a tour of the facilities, giving me vehicle purchasing options, and bringing excitement to the entire process. He is a very enthusiastic salesman and I'm very grateful that I was able to work with him. We need more salesmen like J.B.!

Twitter
"Answer to my Prayers!!!"

RaeofUNC
6/15/2014 11:45:52 PM

J B Connors

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

I am in love with my 2014 Hyundai Sonata!! The car couldn't have been purchased at a better time! I was in desperate need of a new vehicle and wanted to ensure that the car that I purchased was reliable and affordable. J B Connors took the time to explain all of the features and incentives of each model, was patient with me in the decision making process, and he along with Olivia Tudor did their best to have the car financed at an affordable interest rate and monthly payment. I'm thankful and beyond satisfied that I chose Glen Hyundai to purchase my first new car!

Twitter
"Why would you go anywhere else?"

Rubelee
5/31/2014 8:50:13 PM

Danny Litteral. Brian Smith

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

Danny Litteral & Brian Smith from Glenn Hyundai in Lexington Kentucky made a wonderful event out of something I dreaded- looking for a new car! I checked out Consumer Reports & was only looking at top rated SUVs. After many dealership visits, the one that came to the top of my needs was the Hyundai Santa Fe. After visiting the Richmond dealership , I soon realized that Glenn's was where I needed to be. Danny & Brian were knowledgeable, kind, honest & wanted me to be happy with my purchase! The Santa Fe may be my last vehicle because of its quality & warranty . If is not, I can assure you, my next vehicle will be a Hyundai purchased from Danny & Brian at Glenn's Hyundai in Lexington!!!

"Another Hyundai!"

bitvoy
5/25/2014 11:03:46 AM

Matt

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

This is the 4th Hyundai that we have purchased. Every time we're ready to buy a new car, we shop around at at least 6 different dealerships in Lexington. Every time, whether it was the first dealership that we visited or the last, we ended up buying a Hyundai. We have bought the following: Accent hatchback, Sonata sedan, Genesis Coupe sports car, and Santa Fe SUV.

We love the Hyundai brand because of the stylish exterior, up-to-date interior features, quality engineering, and reasonable price. We love Glenn Hyundai because the sales people and managers are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and willing to negotiate.

My only complaint about the purchasing process is the length of time that we have to spend before the deal is done. Unfortunately, this is an industry standard. So I don't consider this a negative point against the dealership, other than the fact that there was only one finance manager and it took a while to get the paperwork done.

"Great Dealership"

robpat2605
5/20/2014 9:01:46 PM

Dan Litteral
Brian Smith
and Rick Asher

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

We were well pleased with our experience in the selection of our Santa Fe. We were treated with respect, given all the information we
needed, and felt that these employees were genuinely interested in our business. Dan Litteral was extremely helpful to us, painstakingly
making sure that we understood the operation of Bluelink, Bluetooth and the many options available through all of the systems in
the vehicle. We have also received follow-up calls from him to ensure that our needs were met and that we had no further questions.
We would not hesitate to recommend this agency to any one desiring to make a purchase.

"Highly rated"

kdecors
4/28/2014 5:29:35 PM

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

Bill Graul was a sweetheart to deal with. I will definitely deal with him again! He was not pushy, which is what I like. I had gone to a couple of other dealers before coming to Glenn. They couldn't come up with the deal I wanted. Glenn did. I will recommend Bill and Glenn to anyone seeking out a new car.

Twitter
"Remarks Regarding Purchase at Glenn Hjundai"

nan13
4/14/2014 9:54:39 PM

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

What an incredibly wonderful experience I had at Glenn Auto Mall and with my super salesman, Bill Graul. There was no pressure to buy, only factual representations. The closing on my purchase was so quick and pleasant I can rate it as the best car experience I have ever, ever had
and I have bought many cars over many years. It was truly unbelievable it went so well. I am still pinching myself that it all happened and I have a wonderful new car to prove it! Thanks to Bill Graul for making this happen. He is a ten start salesperson.

"Wonderful experience"

ryckc4537
4/9/2014 8:28:15 AM

Brian Smith

My Review Of Glenn Hyundai:

Glenn Automall had the car that I wanted. I spoke with Danny and Brian over the phone, confirmed that this was the car that I wanted, got an excellent price for the car. When I arrived, the car was as expected, the paperwork was done quickly, and there were no surprises. Everyone that I encountered at the dealership was extremely friendly.

I certainly would recommend Danny and Brian and this dealership.

Reviews 11-20 >>