Glenn Hyundai

3340 Richmond Rd,
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai Learn More

• Free Car Washes
mgckk
4/30/2016

"Good experience"

Went to Glenn's without intention of buying a vehicle but drove off in one and I'm very satisfied. Kearny was great and did not pressure me at all. I felt the trade-in value of my existing car was fair and did little haggling over price.

Flossie50
4/28/2016

"Excellent service, great team!"

Having just visited them in July to purchase a vehicle, I knew exactly where I was going and to whom I wanted to work with when that vehicle was totaled and I was forced to purchase a new one a mere 7 months later. They were great to work with.

Scott - Manager

chaddsparks
4/26/2016

"Very satisfied! !!!!!"

We would recommend Glenn to any and every one we know. From the first encounter she made us feel comfortable and understood our needs. They worked with us and made sure we was 110% satisfied. We will buy from Glenn again and again

April 27, 2016

Chaddsparks, we absolutely love the recommendation!!! We are happy to hear that our team made you guys feel comfortable during visit to Glenn Hyundai. We thank you for taking a moment to share your insight. We look forward to any future referrals and this new relationship for many many many years to come! Stop in any time.

Penney61
4/22/2016

"Friendly and quick"

This is the first dealership that I have been to, that you are not left alone wondering what is going on. I really liked CJ, she was wonderful. She explained every thing and set the car up. This is the first time I have been to Glenn Hyundai and I will be making my next car paying trip to Hyundai.

Charlene Joesph (CJ)

April 27, 2016

Thanks Penny61 for choosing to do business with Glenn Hyundai. We appreciate that you are now part of our dealership family. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that developed a relationship with CJ & the rest of our staff.

Jessica D
4/22/2016

"Great! Car shopping/buying made easy & pleasurable!"

I had an excellent experience at Glenn Hyundai! Staff was personable from the moment we got there. Salesman (Donald) was very nice to deal with. Scott and Donald listened to my husband and I and answered all our questions and helped us to make the right decisions for our family. I will recommend Glenn to family and friends

April 22, 2016

Mrs. Davies, thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with us at Glenn Hyundai on Richmond road! We look forward to servicing you, your family and friends down the road! "

rebecca.may2
4/21/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

Professional staff, considerate of time, thorough overview of details, and nice follow up. Would definitely recommend to friends and family interested in purchasing or leasing a vehicle.

April 22, 2016

Mrs. May, thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with us at Glenn Hyundai on Richmond road! We look forward to servicing you, your family and friends down the road! ""

April 21, 2016

Hi Rebecca, We appreciate you taking the time to share with us such kind words. We are pleased that you enjoyed the customer service our team provided. Thank you in advance for any future referrals. Thank you for trusting Glenn Hyundai with the servicing needs of your vehicle.

Mo
4/20/2016

"Great"

Enjoyed working with Jordan Stevens and Scott Keyland. They found the car I wanted in Tn and brought it to their dealership for me to purchase.

April 21, 2016

Hi Mo, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are pleased to see that you enjoyed the service our team provided. Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We'll make sure to pass on the kind words. We look forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come.

chrislyn.ruddy
4/19/2016

"Excellent"

Great employees. Great service. Great Car. The salesperson was respectful and considerate of my specific needs. He didn't push but he offered the necessary information honestly. He seemed proud of Hyundai and that was a motivating factor.

April 20, 2016

Hi Chrislyn, Thank you for taking the time to share your view. We're happy to see that you are all around happy with our team, service and your vehicle! Your kind words mean a lot to us at Glenn Hyundai. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

greg16
4/19/2016

"2016 Tucson"

Thank you. James really made the deal happen and Brian was great at getting us set up. I appreciate JB spending so much time with me selecting and driving multiple vehicles. Thank you.

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Greg16! We're happy to see that you had a great experience with our team, and we'll be sure to share your kind words. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you.

LLW
4/18/2016

"Great experience"

Brad could not have been better to deal with. He was super helpful, nice, friendly, and responsive. He quickly responded to all of my questions, kept me in the loop, took the time to explain things to me, and I never felt like he was just trying to sell me a car. It was clear he wanted to make sure I got the right car for me and that I was happy with my purchase. I will definitely recommend him and Glenn Hyundai to people in the future.

April 20, 2016

Hi LLW, We appreciate the very kind words. Thank you for your insight on the customer service you received. We work diligently to always put ourselves in our customers shoes. We are pleased to hear the awesome words written about our team. Thank you for letting us know that we are on the right track. We look forward to seeing you and some of your referrals in the future.

Reviews of Olivia Tudor