Glenn Hyundai

3340 Richmond Rd,
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai Learn More

• Free Car Washes
twisterdad13
9/22/2016

"Great experience"

The sales and finance staff at Glenn Hyundai do a phenomenal job. Understanding, caring and extremely helpful in finding just the right car. I didn't have to waste time looking at cars that did not interest me, nor cars outside of my budget.

Scott Keyland and James.

spiller859
9/09/2016

"Best service ever!"

Have brought many cars. This was the best car buying experience we have had. The staff was very knowledgable, accommodating, and friendly. Will reccommend to friends and family.

Mr Howell

September 12, 2016

Hi Spiller859, We appreciate all of the future recommendations that come from your friends and family. Thank you for the letting us know that you truly enjoyed you experience with us at Glenn Hyundai.

pcooper0
9/09/2016

"WONDERFUL AND STRESS FREE"

I WILL RECOMMEND BRAD TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GREAT JOB BRAD! HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MAKING MY EXPERIENCE STRESS FREE AND FAST. HE ALREADY NEW WHAT I WANTED AND HAD IT READY WHEN I GOT TO THE DEALERSHIP.

September 12, 2016

Hi Pcooper0, Thank you for highly recommending Brad to your friends and family. We are happy that you enjoyed your customer service experience here at Glenn Hyundai. We look forward to maintaining this relationship for many years to come.

gkl_us

"Super customer service"

I am still speechless!!!! The manner in which I was treated was great!!!! Dave and Donald get two thumbs up!!!!! James Anthony has the team at Glenn Hyundai!

Dave Sharpe

September 12, 2016

At Glenn Hyundai we strive for excellence when interacting with our customers. Thank you for showing us that we are on the right path and that you enjoyed the quality of care that you received. We appreciate hearing about our team members and how awesome they truly are. We will make sure to pass on the word to Dave, Donald & James. See you soon!

sdegraa
9/08/2016

"Had a great experience!"

Glenn Hyundai is terrific! I knew what I wanted, and our salesperson found it for us after a review of packages. They even got the color I really wanted brought in. It honestly was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I will definitely return.

not that I can name

September 12, 2016

We are pleased to see that you enjoyed the "best" car buying experience ever! We really work hard to ensure our customers are extremely satisfied with the service they receive from Glenn Hyundai. Thank you for highlighting your experience.

shannon.harris.dbz
9/08/2016

"Excellent sales and service!"

Second Hyundai purchase from Glenn. Had a fantastic experience again! Ask for Misty R. In sales and Casey D. In service and you can't go wrong!

September 12, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal Glenn Hyundai customer. We are happy to see that you had such a fantastic experience with Misty & Casey. Congratulations on Hyundai #2! We hope you would consider bringing your vehicle in when servicing is needed.

kathygannoe

"Satisfied"

We keep coming back; that should speak for itself. Right now our family owns five Hundais. Survey is a nuisance though; our returning should be enough

James in finance

September 12, 2016

We must be exceeding expectation since you guys keep coming back. Thank you for the confirmation that our product and service is of good quality. Your loyalty to the Hyundai product speaks volumes with 5 vehicles in the family. We are happy to maintain this relationship for years to come.

shollon1068
9/01/2016

"Smooth Sailing"

I had a GREAT experience at Glenn.!! I went to the dealership looking for a used car but ended up getting a brand NEW one!! The Hyundai Sonata Limited.. It was my first time purchasing a car and I was nervous but everyone that I dealt with at the dealership answered all my questions and was very helpful. They worked with me on getting the monthly payments were I felt comfortable and addressed any questions I had regarding that. Due to purchasing the car on a Sunday there was features that were not available to me at that time and the detail department was not in. However I returned to the dealership the following Friday (that worked best with my schedule) and the features were available and my car was detailed. The car is AMAZING!!! and I LOVE IT.!! People give my compliments on it all the time and every time I get in it I'm really pleased with my purchase. Thanks Glenn for your Help!!

Jeff Hounshell

September 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new Sonata Limited!!! We are happy to have chosen to do business with. Enjoy your new amazing vehicle! Thank you for the awesome review.

Bernie01!
8/31/2016

"Brad Lovitz was 100% top notch!"

I needed to get a new car and had gotten a Hyundai Sonata previously from Glenn Hyuandai and was going to trade it in. I had talked to Casey Dalton who is the service manager at Glenn Hyundai, who is so professional and nice, and she recommended Brad Lovitz to help. She was so right, because he got me a great deal on a new 2016 Hyuandai, and was so wonderful to deal with. He was very smart, thorough, and friendly and I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. I felt like I got a good deal which is whatI came there for and I got from Brad Lovitz and Casey Dalton's recommendation. Thank you so much so Brad!!! Heather Oeltgen

September 12, 2016

Bernie, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent Hyundai purchase. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the service that both Casey & Brad were able to provide. Please consider your vehicle's servicing home to be Glenn Hyundai. We are excited to see this relationship grow!

samantha.cundiff.rn
8/30/2016

"Hyundai"

I loved working with this dealership. It was surprisingly the best experience I've had and changed my opinion on dealerships (this one at least). And I will continue coming to this dealership in the future.

Glen Howard

September 12, 2016

Samantha, Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your experience with us and how we were able to shift your expectation of our dealership for the future. Your positive insight is a pleasure to see. Thank you for being a part of the Glenn Hyundai family.

Reviews of Brad Lovitz