Glenn Hyundai

3340 Richmond Rd,
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai Learn More

• Free Car Washes
Merrylaine
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Best dealership and service you could ever hope for. These people care about you, what they do and their product. If you want honesty and trustworthy people, this is the place to go. They work with you and try to give you the best for your dollar. Can't beat that anywhere. This is how loyalty is earned. Way to go Glenn Hyundai!!

Eric Smith, Casey Dalton

MMCRAY
2/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Everything was GREAT! Overall the experience was perfect. Our salesman Robert Harris was quick, thorough, professional, and very friendly. This team knows how to make buying a car the fun experience that it should be!!!

February 24, 2015

Thank you Ms McCray! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

Jeff A D
2/22/2015

"Another Successful Trip To Glenn"

This is our 6th purchase from the Glenn Auto Mall dealerships, second from Glenn Hyundai. We chose the worst weather day in Lexington in a decade to buy a new SUV, double digit inches of snow already on the ground with snow, sleet and rain coming down. Our previous sales person retired, so we met Robert Harris. He was just what we have come to expect with Glenn, extremely personable, professional, non-pressure and interested in our needs. He dug 2 Santa Fe's out of the snow for us to test and let us really put them through their paces in some nasty slop covered neighborhood roads. He and Scott Keyland gave us a far trade in on our Sonata and the deal was done. We hooked up with Olivia to sign the papers and she helped us save even more on our deal. A total team effort from our friends at Glenn and another satisfying car buying experience for our family.

February 24, 2015

Thank you Mr and Mrs Delong! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

Howard
2/19/2015

"Car Buying Not what it used to be"

With the internet, the educated consumer knows what the price should be. Brad and the management was really good at eliminating the smoke and mirrors, cutting to the chase with the price, and emphasizing service after the sale.Brad stayed in communication without being pushy. Even the extended warranties were clearly priced by the finance dept so we could choose what we thought was cost effective for us. Overall, it was a great experience and felt like we were treated respectfully.

Kathyl
1/30/2015

"Outstanding buying experience!!!"

Absolutely the best buying experience I've ever had. My salesman, Robert Harris went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle at the payment I was hoping for. Every member of the staff I worked with was very friendly, enthusiastic and made my purchase enjoyable. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, do yourself a favor and look up Robert Harris at Glenn Auto Mall.

James-Finance Manager

gordon24lorir
1/27/2015

"Best Care Buying Experience"

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Scott and Brad went above and beyond to make sure I was well informed and happy with all aspects of purchasing my new Hyundai Elantra. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle go to Glenn Auto Mall. I'm sure they will receive wonderful service throughout the experience.

January 27, 2015

Thank you Lori! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

Kevin Welch
1/24/2015

"Review of Sales Experience"

Overall, I was treated fairly and respectfully, They are very knowledgeable. The salesman Robert Harris was very nice and really took into consideration people's budgets and what would work best for the individual.

February 24, 2015

Thank you Mr Welch! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

gebetlaf
12/22/2014

"Fantastic Experience!"

Can't say enough about the sales/service I received while purchasing my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. Brad was the best in explaining all aspects of my purchase. Received the best on my trade in too. Brad also followed up after the sale and offered to assist with any futures questions I might have about my car and offered that if I brought my car in he could explain in person! Thank you Glenn Hyundai! I will recommend you to others!

December 22, 2014

Thank you Mrs Betlaf! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

rgb0716
12/10/2014

"Love my new Hyundai"

I went to merely look at cars and check out the dealer incentives. I drove away in a 2015 Hyundai Elantra. Robert and Scott worked hard to make a deal that was right for me. I would highly recommend Glenn. I would also like to commend the finance department and Jame Anderson. Overall great experience. I would definitely do business there again !!

Robert Harris, sales and James Anderson,finance

December 22, 2014

Thank you Ms Byrd! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

jason Sowles
11/05/2014

"Amazing experience .......will be back.."

We came in with very specific needs that created a challenge for J.B. And Scott . But they worked tirelessly to meet our needs and help me get my wife in a new vehicle with warranty...they gave us top dollar for our trade and James worked magic with the financing to get us best Apr and keep payments where we were comfortable. You have an amazing team and will be seeing us again.

James Anderson

December 22, 2014

Thank you Mr and Mrs Sowles! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

Reviews of Scott  Keyland