Glenn Hyundai

563 Reviews of Glenn Hyundai

April 22, 2017

"Excellent salesman"

- lmorrow

Best salesman we have encountered on our journey of finding a new vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and very friendly.. we will definitely call Nick if when we purchase a vehicle for our daughter

Nick Sexton
April 22, 2017

"Great"

- cori_arena

Straightforward and great to work with. All staff were very warm, friendly and trustworthy. They stuck with their word and were a great group with great energy!

Other Employees : Ty Cobb
April 16, 2017

"Daughter's First Car"

- s_ramey3

Made Glenn Hyundai our family dealership for buying cars. Returned in less than 12 months to purchase a "first car" for our daughter. Very satisfied with the shopping experience!

April 08, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- d.s.rogers

Both my salesman, Kelvin, and customer service rep, Misty were exceptional. I would gladly recommend both of them personally as well as the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Other Employees : Kelvin
April 06, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- dalton1307

Misty Roberts was the very best sales lady I've ever worked with and I will for sure purchase a vehicle from her again in the future

March 29, 2017

"Good experience"

- bendues

Going to a car dealership can be and has been a very uncomfortable and overbearing experience for my wife. Dawn and Donald did a very good job making us comfortable and were not pushy. I even had left something in my trade in and called dawn to come get it afterward. Dawn Got the keys to my old car and helped me obtain my forgotten item. That was much appreciated and she has been very professional in her dealings with my wife and I.

Dawn Dotson

March 24, 2017

"Highly recommend!"

- amullins78

Misty always makes it an easy and painless process! I can email with any questions anytime and she always gets back to me. And no one minds my crazy 2 year old running around! Thanks guys!

Other Employees : Scott Keyland

Glenn Hyundai responded

Thank you for the excellent rating! We appreciate your feedback!

March 23, 2017

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- caseydalton1

Thank you for the great car buying experience! I love my new Tucson and our Elantra as well! I have been a Hyundai customer for 19 years and love the sales and service departments!

Other Employees : TOM CECIL SCOTT KEYLAND

Glenn Hyundai responded

Casey, We are pleased to see that we have earned your loyalty. Thank you for maintaining this relationships for so many years.

March 23, 2017

"Review"

- david.wallacejr

Great personal touch on the the sales experience. I don't see Darryl Bond on the list below, and he was the primary person I worked with. He had a great personal connection that I liked.

Darryl Bond, Scott Keyland

Glenn Hyundai responded

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

March 22, 2017

"Extremely Satisfied!"

- evelynfuson

Shannon came in on his off week to help me get into a new vehicle and get a lease square during away. Love this dealership and the people - always take great care of me!

Shannon Jones

Glenn Hyundai responded

Thank you, Evelyn, for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!