Glenn Hyundai

3340 Richmond Rd,
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai Learn More

• Free Car Washes
sydney.thompson

"Excellent Experience"

This is our second car from the Glenn dealership and we will be back for another. Love Misty- she's great! An excellent experience from start to finish.

djsmith468

"Great experience"

I took the opportunity to visit Glenn Hyundai instead if making trip to Louisville, turned out to be a perfect time and found the 2016 I was wanting. Thank you, great job

Glenn Howard

chasity.etherton

"Awesome Service!"

Will recommend to all my family and friends! Jordan helped me with every question I had. He took care of my first service visit and has followed up with me twice making sure my car is making me happy.

the_phantom51

"Salesman"

Tom Kollmer was our salesman. We had great conversations with him. he was friendly, knowledgeable and he did an excellent job. I got the Elantra at a good discounted price.

Tom Kollmer

mfister62108
8/24/2016

"Wonderful Service"

Sales staff Walt Ealey and Jordan Stevens were very patient and WONDERFUL to work with! They went above and beyond with my busy schedule to make sure everything was done when I could get it done.

Walt Ealey

aworthingtonky
8/23/2016

"Great experience!"

Shannon Jones and Donald Hensley were great to work with. There was a gentleman in the finance department that did a great job at explaining all the paperwork. I don't remember his name off hand but we talked about our kids and he was very personable and friendly. Although looking for a new car is my least favorite thing to do they make it enjoyable, no pressure environment and I really feel like everyone truly wants to make the experience that way and make sure that I drive away happy with exactly what fits my needs both in a car and financially.

sarnold0
8/23/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

My experience with Glenn Hyundai was awesome and I would recommend them to anyone. I was already sold on the car before I walked on the lot. Everyone was friendly and very helpful.

lmgmoreheadstate13
8/22/2016

"Good deal"

I got a great deal on a new car with slight hail damage. Everyone was very thorough and helpful. I absolutely love the free car washes for life.

Jeff Hounshell

jmulhol826
8/19/2016

"Another great experience with Glenn Hyundai"

I purchased my first Hyundai, a Santa Fe, in 2006 and was very pleased with its reliability and the service support I received from Glenn Hyundai. When I made the decision to trade in my Santa Fe for something smaller, I considered and researched the Subaru Forester and the Honda CRV as well as the Hyundai Tucson. All three vehicles were highly rated for the safety and reliability features I was seeking, but my experience with the sales staff at Glenn Hyundai quickly tipped the scale in their favor! Shannon Jones found me the exact car I was hoping for with all the features I desired and worked with me to get the payments to fit my budget. Donald Hensley spent plenty of time explaining all the multi-media and safety features of the car for me, even setting up my IPhone right on the lot. Shannon, Donald and sales manager, James Anderson all went out of their way to make the experience easy and stress-free for me. As an older, single female I really appreciated that.

maiya.nicholson
8/18/2016

"Brand new 17' sonata"

Man, these people are great. I love my car & love the young gentleman who sold it too me. I told him what I wanted & he delivered. Go Brad ?

Reviews of Scott  Keyland