Glenn Hyundai

Glenn Hyundai
Call
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai

Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

• Free Car Washes

""Great Buying Experience""

Bill Graul and staff were excellent to deal with. Probably one of the best experiences I've had in purchasing a new vehicle! I highly recommend this dealership!

Bill Graul

"They gave me the payment I wanted on a brand new 2015 SUV!"

Dennis Noonan and Scott Keyland worked well with me as a first time buyer and made me feel at home, giving me the payment I wanted and let me test drive it to feel comfortable!

Dennie Noonan

"very pleasant experience"

I was very happy with my experience at Glenn Hyundai. I ended up buying a new Elantra GT and everyone involved made the transaction a much more pleasant experience than the other dealerships I've been to. I highly recommend Glenn.

Brett, JB, Scott, Olivia

September 13, 2014

Thank you Mr and Mrs Fathergill! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

"family affair"

very happy with all the people that worked with me. wife loves the new Tucson. traded her Tucson in a new one and daughter and son have also gotten cars from them . nice people ,

"Great Experience!"

My salesman Matt, and the finance manager Olivia were both outstanding. Matt was extremely helpful in showing me how to use the features on my car that I was unfamiliar with, and Olivia was one of the most organized, thorough people I've ever met, as well as friendly and nice to talk to. I tend to keep cars from 8-10 years, but I hope when I am ready to trade in again, they will both still be there!

"customet"

Mr conners was very helpful, personable and knowledable. I was stressed at the thought of going into a dealership because I did think the process would go so easily. I got the car I wanted at a great price and wiil recommend this dealership and mr conners. My father may be a hyundai owner next based on my recommendation. I am loving my 2014 accent!

"A Good Deal..."

We got bought the car that we wanted at the price we wanted to pay. Could not be happier and would recommend your dealership to others.

James, business manager

September 13, 2014

Hello Mr Benz! Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

"Always a positive experience at Glenn!"

This is my third time buying from Glenn! I keep returning because: 1. Friendly, sensible, knowledgeable staff that really go the extra mile for their customers :) 2. No BS, patronizing, or high-pressure-sales 3. Plenty of models from which to choose, and take test drives 4. Arriving at good "bottom-line" deals within a reasonable time frame 5. Clean, nice facility in good location I am very happy with my pretty, new RED Santa Fe Sport!! Thanks, guys, for getting it for me...you are very much appreciated!!

September 06, 2014

Hi Barbara! Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs! Enjoy your New Santa Fe Sport!

"Excellent Customer Experience"

This was my second customer experience at a Glenn Dealership. I was equally as impressed the second time. As usual, Stephen, the Manager of the Hyundai Dealership did everything possible to get me in the right car for me. Greg Fath was top notch on his knowledge of the cars that I was interested in leasing and was excellent in making sure the transition in to my new car went as smoothly as possible. He knows what he is doing and would highly recommend asking for him if you are in the market for a new car.

September 06, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs! Enjoy your New Hyundai!

"Love my new Car"

I am extremely happy with my purchase from Glenn Hyundai. This is the third car my family has purchased from a Glenn dealership, and we have been completely satisfied not only with the vehicles received, but also with the interaction with the sales staff. I was not pressured in any way to make a quick decision. I was offered a great price up front, which was great since I don't like to haggle over price. I have never received such a complete and detailed demonstration of ALL the features on the car. I could not have received better service or been happier with the transaction. Thanks to Dennis, Scott, and JB. I love my new Hyundai Sonota Hybrid.

September 06, 2014

Hi Him! Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn Hyundai! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

Scott Keyland