Glenn Hyundai

Casey Dalton, Service Manager, Glenn Hyundai

Casey Dalton

Service Manager

February 25, 2017

"Customer Service lives here."

- ernest.lake1288 Verified Customer

Great experience. Can not say enough good things about how well my whole experience went. I'll definitely recommend Glenn Hyundai to my friends and family.

February 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- beverly2 Verified Customer

Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. A couple of years ago, I was out of state visiting family. I could not get my steering wheel to move to start the car so I called Casey Dalton. Casey immediately told me what to do. Of course, it worked. She is awesome. I also find her to be genuine. My sales rep this time was Brad Lovitz. He was great and made me feel very comfortable during the buying experience. I have purchased four new Hyundai cars from Glenn.

February 07, 2017

"2017 Tucson"

- paul.h.riley Verified Customer

The dealership worked with me and gave me what I feel to be a fair deal. They were respectful and professional. I would definitely recommend them.

• Free Car Washes