Glenn Hyundai

3340 Richmond Rd,
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai Learn More

• Free Car Washes
MARGHUNTER01
7/07/2015

"Easiest Purchase of a New Car"

Brad made my new car buying experience so easy... he was extremely knowledgeable about all of the options available. He knew the inventory very well and picked a great car for me. I have been very happy with my purchase. I recommend anyone looking for a great car with a great buying experience to seek out Brad Lovitz at Glenn Hyundai.

SILASAGRAY
7/07/2015

"Great service but a lot of waiting"

I had great service and Jordan met all of our needs. My one complaint is not with Jordan but the whole day. It took 3.5 hours to buy a car I already knew I wanted, I just had to pick the color. The negotiating was quick but the pauses between different steps was frustrating. The finance department stated that it wasn't even that busy. I'd I had arrived before lunch as planned, I would have walked away from the purchase that day. I love my new sonata, but I don't love waiting 3.5 hours when no one really had to convince me to buy a car.

TROYHAGER

"Honest, no-pressure"

Every person we came in contact with was courteous and welcoming. We test drove as many cars as we liked and Matt helped us pick out the one that fit our needs best. Because of the excellent service, we have already referred a friend to Glenn Hyundai, which resulted in a sale.

Sree
7/05/2015

"100 points to Glenn Dealership for Customer Service"

Two weeks back when I walked into Glenn dealership for used car hardly I had an idea what it means when someone says "Customer Service". Here I am giving these guys 100 points for it and for their respect for the customers. Don't get this wrong...it is not the small discounts they offered me that gets them this score but it is for their honesty and commitment. Jordan Stevens heard me patiently, understood my needs and he ensured the whole sale process was smooth and all my questions and concerns are addressed to my complete satisfaction. Stephen Tevis and Eric Manley are the other two gentlemen who made sure that all pending work on the car are completed by the committed date and I drive off their lot happily. If you're planning to buy a new/used car, Glenn would be a place to try first and then you can compare for yourselves.

Eric Manley

KEEONA.IVES25
7/03/2015

"First Car Purchase "

I was a little nervous walking into the dealership to buy my first car, but the sales staff, including Roger Campbell, helped me feel comfortable and not pressured into making a decision. Roger presented me with all the information in a way that was easy to understand and made me feel welcome to come back in for service visits and questions at anytime.

Roger Campbell

SARA.FRISBY
6/24/2015

"Glenn Hyundai is awesome "

Glenn Hyundai treated me with kindness and respect. The staff got me the best deals and rates possible so I could purchase my dream car. I will definitely refer people to Glenn and return myself :)

santafemom

"Excellent experience"

The purchase of our new Santa Fe was very pleasant. Our sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful and took excellent care of us as well as the sales manager and finance department. Our needs and preferences were met to our satisfaction. Overall, our first time experience at Glenn Auto Mall was excellent!

SHARON0
6/17/2015

"I got the car I wanted at the price I needed."

Very friendly dealership experience. Would recommend buying your first or last vehicle from this dealership. Sales person was very helpful and really listened to what my needs for a vehicle were.

LAURAA.YAGEL

"PERFECT"

Perfect car buying experience. Our saleman Kearney went above and beyond to help us purchase this vehicle and is now helping us purchase another vehicle. I would highly recommend him and the dealership to anyone.

DEMUS

KLJACKSON
6/05/2015

""Hyundai Customer for Life!!""

This was my first time purchasing a Hyundai vehicle. I am very pleased with my purchase and I see myself being a loyal Hyundai customer. Great customer service. Kearney and Scott were very patient we with me and I didn't feel pressured to purchase my vehicle. Hyundai has a "GREAT" warranty, couldn't pass that up. I would highly recommend Glenn Hyundai!!!

Reviews of Scott  Keyland