Glenn Hyundai

3340 Richmond Rd,
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai Learn More

• Free Car Washes
ONETWISTEDSKIPPER
2/10/2016

"Best experience ever!"

Best dealership experience ever! Brad, Misty, and Scott went above and beyond to make sure we got both of the cars we were looking for. Great, friendly service. We will definitely be back when the time comes to trade these in. U would recommend this lot and brand to anyone in the market for a new car! Thank you guys so much!!

TOWSLEY
2/10/2016

"IF U NEED A CAR GO TO GLENN HYUNDAI"

GREAT AN AMAZING I HAVE BOUGHT CARS THERE BEFORE AN WILL CONTINUE TO BUY CARS THERE. ALSO HAVE SENT MANY PEOPLE THERE TO BUY CARS AS WELL.

WAMCNABB
2/09/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

I would recommend Glenn Hyundai to anyone looking for a vehicle. After we got taken advantage of at another dealership Misty Roberts & the rest of the Glenn team went above & beyond to help us get in a new car! They made us feel at home & part of the family at Glenn!

KATELYN.GAINES
2/06/2016

"AWESOME GUY!! "

I worked with Brad to purchase my first car- he was incredible! He hunted down the exact car that I wanted in under an hour and had it on the lot as soon as the snow cleared from the roads! He was so patient with us throughout pricing negotiations. I have never met a car salesman that was so focused on the customer- never once did I feel like he just wanted to make a deal and get me off the lot, he honestly valued spending time with me and making sure the car was everything that I was looking for! My parents were with me the day that the car came in, it is hard to impress my protective, car-guy, of a dad on a dealership lot- but Brad did it! My dad and I will both be sending anyone we hear of looking for a car on a Glenn lot to Brad! I have nothing but GREAT things to say about him!! I'm going in next week to see him for one last training session on all of my new technology in my car- 2 weeks after the sell and he still checks in on me and the car to make sure I'm content with my purchase!

Shelby Stafford
2/01/2016

"In love with my Hyundai! "

This past weekend I had the pleasure of working with Matt Mullins. Coming into the situation I thought there was no hope for my situation, but Matt really worked hard for me. Not only was he able to help me get out from under an upside down loan, he was able to get me into a 2015 Sonata. I figured the process would be long and drawn out but he worked efficently and did what it took to make sure I walked out with a smile, Which I did, a huge smile at that. He was very easy to work with and talk to. He treated me like a friend and not a customer or a stranger. You can tell he loves what he does and is proficient at his job. I have been recommending Matt and Glenn Hyundai to everybody since the second I drove off the lot. I could not have asked for a better experience, and will never go anywhere else for a car. SOMEBODY GIVE THIS MAN A RAISE!

Matt Mullins

Aspurlock
2/01/2016

"The best car buying experience by far :) "

My husband and I have purchased several new and used (demo) cars at a few different lots. We decided to try something different so we decided on buying a hyundai. We went to Glenn and purchased an Elantra 2016 we got a fantastic deal and fabulous service while being on the lot!!! Brad was very knowledgable about the car we chose, the options we had financing. We didn't feel backed in the corner or upset as we have with past dealerships!!! Brad is very knowledgeable, educated and a very professional experience!!! I will be referring anyone thinking of looking for a car to him at Glenn's dealership

Billyjoe22

"Simply amazing! "

I purchased a 2016 Hyundai Elantra, I couldn't have asked for a better sales rep, Matt Mullins, he's the best. He made the process of the whole deal quick and easy. The car is phenomenal. The customer service was amazing. Very friendly people.

Matt Mullins

GMOALLEN211
1/28/2016

"Went very well. Very pleased"

Very pleased with Kerney and Scott. Kept in contact to let me know where they were in finding a Vehicle that met my price requirements.

January 28, 2016

Mr Allen, thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with us at Glenn Hyundai on Richmond road! We look forward to servicing you, your family and friends down the road!

CFRENCH0

"I'm a repeat customer!"

It's great working with someone you know and have worked with in the past. As a rule I normally don't like the whole car buying experience. But, working with Scott and Jordan make it a pleasant experience!

January 28, 2016

Mrs. French, thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with us at Glenn Hyundai on Richmond road! We look forward to servicing you, your family and friends down the road!

Kgga222

"My first NEW car!"

I worked with Brad to find my first NEW car. The process was completely incredible, he went above and beyond what was expected of him! He found the car I wanted over night and had it on the lot 3 days later-even though we got 10 inches of snow! He has also followed up with me to helpe with all of the new functions on my car- I am so pleased with this experience that I will send anyone looking for a vehicle on Glenn's lot to Brad! My very car-minded father was even impressed with Brad and his professionalism. We have found our new favorite car dealer!

January 28, 2016

Katelyn, thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with us at Glenn Hyundai on Richmond road! We look forward to servicing you, your family and friends down the road!

Reviews of Scott  Keyland