Glenn Hyundai

Glenn Hyundai

Call
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

• Free Car Washes

"Amazing experience .......will be back.."

We came in with very specific needs that created a challenge for J.B. And Scott . But they worked tirelessly to meet our needs and help me get my wife in a new vehicle with warranty...they gave us top dollar for our trade and James worked magic with the financing to get us best Apr and keep payments where we were comfortable. You have an amazing team and will be seeing us again.

James Anderson

"Buying a car from Glen,s"

I just purchased a new elantra from Glen's. Scott Keyland and Matt Borne took care of the sale. They were very knowlegable about the car and about the finance. Im very pleased, with the car and the way I was treated.

James Anderson

"Car # 3"

I have purchased 4 vehicles from Glenn Automall. Only because of Stephen Tevis. He makes sure that customers are satisfied and does everything that he can to assure that the customer comes 1st. I would like to thank him and my salesman I think his name was Dennis for making the purchase for me feel special. Dennis was very detailed in explaining how to operate everything in the car.As long as Mr. Tevis is employed at Glenn, my wife and I will continue to purchase our vehicles there. Special Thanks to Olivia Tutor for making everything easy to unnderstand and for her generosity!

"Very freindly and personable. "

This is the third car my wife and I have purchased from Glenn's. My wife and I have always been extremely satisfied with the service and sales staff.

"Excellence in Customer Care"

For whom it may concern, I cannot say enough good things about my car purchasing experience at Glenn Hyundai. The entire team displayed a very high level of professionalism, product knowledge, fantastic listening skills and overall excellence in customer care. I drove nearly 5 hours to buy a new car from Glenn Hyundai because of the praise it received from others who have made purchases there also. It was well worth the drive and I highly recommend this dealership and it's team of professionals to anyone looking for a new car. Thank you for such a wonderful experience! Sincerely, Marnie Nowicki - Happy New Car Owner

Shannon Jones, James Anderson

"Best Sales Experience Ever!!"

JB went above and beyond! He gave the most in-depth demonstration and setup that I have received when purchasing a vehicle. James was very thorough in review and explanation of finance documentation; but the part that really set him apart was he took the time to explain the steps that I could take to increase and improve my credit scores. I'm sure this wasn't part of the normal procedures; but he was glad to answer my questions very professionally.

James G. Anderson, jr. Business Manager

""Surperb Business Experience""

My experience in purchasing my new Eluantra, Hyundai was excellent. The sales personal as well as the finance specialist was superb. Overall the day I spent selecting my 2015 Eluantra, Hyundai went very smoothly.I am delighted with the Glenn Hyundai Dealership at 3340 Richmond, Rd. in Lexington, Kentucky. Thanks Matt, you made the decision of my new car purchase an easy choice. I love that you did not pressure me and you gave me pertinent facts about the car of my interest. I am sure that I made the best choice to purchase my new car from u guys, I feel like I got a great deal and I am very happy with my new Hyundai.. Everyone I dealt with at Glenn Hyundai was very helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone I met there made me feel like my business truly mattered. to them. Thanks to all who had a part in making this one of the most enjoyable business deals I have ever made. Sincerely, New Car Owner: Peggy A. Wagoner

Frank Jones

"My terrific buying experience with Glenn"

Very pleasurable buying experience! I came to Glenn because my wife purchased a Hyundai. When looking for my own car I went to Glenn and found Greg Fath who was exceptional with his assistance to me not only in finding a car, but with helping me understand the mechanisms involved in operating the car! Would recommend Greg to anyone purchasing an automobile! Have already recommended him to several people!!

"chuck bohl review"

people polite and courteous answered all questions. Explained the operation of vehicle and how features worked. Had good luck with the 2008 elantra I traded so I bought another Hyundia

sales Robert Ward, finance was ??

"Great Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata at Glenn Hyundai. My salesman, Dennis Noonan was wonderful. He went the extra mile to make sure I got the car I wanted. Very nice to deal with, low pressure. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot. Very fair pricing. Great experience.

Eric Manley