Glenn Hyundai

3340 Richmond Rd,
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
Glenn Hyundai Info
About Glenn Hyundai

Make your choice from the LARGEST SELECTION of new and pre-owned vehicles in the greater Lexington area. In addition to over 600 new vehicles available for immediate delivery, the GLENN AUTO MALL also has over 400 late model, pre-owned vehicles. Shop with the confidence of knowing that you’ll always get your BEST PRICE. Then, after the sale, rest assured that you’ll always receive the BEST SERVICE. GLENN is the oldest automotive dealership in Lexington, with a reputation built on TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, both in sales and service. That’s the way it’s always been at GLENN. It’s why we say … YOU’LL ALWAYS WIN AT GLENN.

About Glenn Hyundai Learn More

• Free Car Washes
renns05
4/15/2015

"Great experience."

Cant ask for a better experience. After looking on line and seeing the great prices and wide variety of cars we traveled from Ashland KY. Our salesman Brad was very informative and helped us pick out the right car for our budget. He wasnt pushy at all. The Manger Scott gave us a very fair price on our trade in, and the Financing was handled great. Jason got us a great interest rate and there was no sales tactics trying to add unnecessary warranties. Would definitely recommend and if we are in the market for another car we will return to Glenns.

Tjotjog
3/31/2015

"A follow up"

As a follow up to my previous review a few weeks ago, I had a few concerns about how the financing was handled, but I found Jason Branham very receptive to my concerns and he answered all my questions. I found his attention to detail and commitment to making sure I was satisfied very refreshing. Top marks all around.

Eric

Marcia
3/25/2015

"Awesome"

Glenn made our experience awesome. They were courteous and patient while we made our decision. This is our second experience with Glenn and will be back in future.

heatherhawk94
3/24/2015

"The BEST car buying experience ever."

I cannot say enough about the knowledgeable, customer friendly staff at the Glenn Auto Mall. This car buying experience was a pleasure from start to finish. The staff truly care about your needs and will work diligently to ensure you get exactly what you want. Glenn has the best customer service hands down. We will never buy a car anywhere else. We specifically want to mention Marc Franco for being one of the friendliest down to earth guys we had the pleasure of working with. Thanks for making car buying such an enjoyable experience!

Marc Franco

mdlyons
3/17/2015

"My experience with Glenn Hyundai"

The sales staff were friendly and helpful in getting me into a new car that I wanted. They also gave me a very good deal on my trade-in. Later when there was a financial issue, the staff worked quickly to get it resolved. I'm very pleased with this dealership.

peediddle
3/12/2015

"Wonderful"

Brad Lovitz was my salesman and he helped me buy my dream car at a price I could afford. He was knowledgable and helped me make an informed decision.

Eric in Finance and Casey in service

akelly24
3/04/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

I don't think buying a new car could have went more smoothly. Our salesman, Robert Harris, was excellent! Friendly, professional, no pressure, and more than willing to help us. They worked with us to get the best deal possible. I would recommend Robert and this dealership to anyone. We love our new Santa Fe!! Thanks Glenn Hyundai!!

Merrylaine
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Best dealership and service you could ever hope for. These people care about you, what they do and their product. If you want honesty and trustworthy people, this is the place to go. They work with you and try to give you the best for your dollar. Can't beat that anywhere. This is how loyalty is earned. Way to go Glenn Hyundai!!

Eric Smith, Casey Dalton

MMCRAY
2/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Everything was GREAT! Overall the experience was perfect. Our salesman Robert Harris was quick, thorough, professional, and very friendly. This team knows how to make buying a car the fun experience that it should be!!!

Glenn Hyundai responded to this review

February 24, 2015

Thank you Ms McCray! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

Jeff A D
2/22/2015

"Another Successful Trip To Glenn"

This is our 6th purchase from the Glenn Auto Mall dealerships, second from Glenn Hyundai. We chose the worst weather day in Lexington in a decade to buy a new SUV, double digit inches of snow already on the ground with snow, sleet and rain coming down. Our previous sales person retired, so we met Robert Harris. He was just what we have come to expect with Glenn, extremely personable, professional, non-pressure and interested in our needs. He dug 2 Santa Fe's out of the snow for us to test and let us really put them through their paces in some nasty slop covered neighborhood roads. He and Scott Keyland gave us a far trade in on our Sonata and the deal was done. We hooked up with Olivia to sign the papers and she helped us save even more on our deal. A total team effort from our friends at Glenn and another satisfying car buying experience for our family.

Glenn Hyundai responded to this review

February 24, 2015

Thank you Mr and Mrs Delong! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience here at Glenn! We appreciate you making us your Dealer of Choice and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends with all your vehicle needs!

Reviews of Scott  Keyland