Good Chevrolet

325 SW 12th St,
Renton, Washington 98057
Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Staceyg
5/22/2016

"Go to Good "

No pressure, fast, the best prices, no hype. The salesman Charlie Nguyen was friendly, patient, level headed and helpful. You don't need to haggle for the price and no need to because these are the best prices in the region.

jr
5/21/2016

"great"

the manager and johnny lim was great they help us out a lot and was great Iwill come back and seen other people to them for a new car

the sales manager

jaceee

"Great Service!"

I went in to check out few 2016 malibu's. It has been a great delight to know Joe Yi. He was an exceptionally personable man. in my experience, he is a trustworthy, kind hearted, and honest sales man. I walked in and he approached me to help. He explained all the details I needed to know about the vehicle. His welcoming nature makes a lasting impression and I would def refer my friends to Joe! It was great to meet you Joe!

BillWoods10
5/20/2016

"Great selection of cars at reasonable prices"

I just leased a 2016 Impala today and couldn't have been more satisfied as I was driving off the lot. The car salesman who helped me was very knowledgable and I had a great experience. Love the smell of my new car! Thanks Joe!

BlakeBelknap
5/20/2016

"Great experience, great service!"

Ive been looking for an SUV for a couple of weeks now. After having no luck in my area, I decided to make the drive over from Yakima to Renton. I met with a gentlemen named Johnny, and had a great overall experience. He went over every detail of the car with me, got the bluetooth connected with my car, and was overall very satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a great experience to work with Johnny down at Good Chevrolet. Very knowledgable salesman. Thank you Johnny!

Mc2012
5/19/2016

"Reasonable Price, Helpful Salesman"

We purchased a Chrysler Town and Country from Good Chevrolet, and felt we got a very reasonable price. Our car salesman, Casey, was super helpful and thoroughly explained each step of the process. The finance team was efficient and knowledgable. This was a no pressure, no tricks situation. We left feeling great about our decision to buy here.

Casey Dunham

Brenda Pierce
5/18/2016

"Brett Randall, Julie in finance and Austin were fab! "

The whole experience was great. I hate car dealerships, but this was different. Love my new car and they have been great at follow-up too! And life long oil changes to boot! Good Job GOOD CHEV!

Austin

JN
5/18/2016

"Charlie was awesome!"

Super nice salesmen, knowledgable and honest! I went there looking at a specific car that was advertised online, but it turned out not to be what I actually wanted. He then searched their inventory for a different model that more suited my needs, and when I saw it I knew that would be the car! He did a great job at listening to my needs/wants and found exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Charlie!

Scot5151
5/17/2016

"Go see Teddy! "

We bought a 2015 Infiniti QX80 from Teddy at GC. We had a great experience buying our car and Teddy was the reason it was so painless. Teddy is a rare true gentlemen and not at all pushy. We will be going back to Teddy each time our family needs a car.

Jamel300
5/17/2016

"Great Service.!!"

As soon as i pulled up to the dealership. Austin immediately made sure I was helped and took care of. This is my second vehicle ive purchased, and id say this experience was waaayy better than my first. Thanks to Austin. Who made sure me and my family had everything we need, and answered questions that we had. The hospitality here is amazing. Its quick, easy, and hassle free. You'll be on your way out the door with your new car keys within 2 hours. This has been the best car buying experience for me. And im very appreciative of how Austin closed the deal. Ill be recommending this dealership from now on.!! Go see Austin, he'll make sure you're took care of.!!! Thanks for the Great experience Austin.!!

Austin E