Good Chevrolet

4.4

Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

fgtvii
2/19/2015

"AWESOME!!!"

Went into just possibly get a car after my dog damaged mine. Yes, my dog. Teddy found something that I would like and in a price range that worked for me. They worked out all the details with the bank and got me a better payment than I expected. There was one small issue with the car, but emailed Teddy and he arranged and had it fixed. NO PROB.... My overall experience was short and efficient. I guess that why it's my third car bought from these Great People.!!!!! TEDDY'S THE MAN :)

68Wolff
2/19/2015

"Great everything"

Went in just looking to look at a car and get price and payment ideas. AJ Takhar and Teddy Sharp gave me a great experience. All went smooth and without any issues. Ended up with a car newer then what i was looking for but got a great price and awesome service. I would recommend visiting these people and will go back again when and if needed. Thanks for all you did for me.

RP
2/16/2015

"Very Happy with Ted Sharp"

This was the second SUV we purchased from this dealer and Ted Sharp. My wife and I had a wonderful purchase experience with our 7yr old who was made to feel very welcome during the buying experience. We got an excellent vehicle and would recommend to go to Good Chevrolet in Renton.

Langer59
2/15/2015

"This place was AMAZING!"

I bought a vehicle from Good Chevrolet in Renton last week, and it was the best car-buying experience that I have ever had. They had a wide selection of cars to review and the facility and staff was very well put together and organized. I went to the dealership with a few cars that I had in mind and the two sales representatives that I dealt with were great. I dealt with Sales Representative Jason Vuu and Bryan Arntz and they were able to answer or look up any questions that I had for them. They were both extremely professional and patient with me, and I have never had as much fun buying a car. Everyone knows that buying a car can be awful, but these two gentleman did not pressure me at all and gave me all the time I needed to review my purchase. I had originally planned on looking at two other dealerships, but after my experience at GOOD CHEVROLET, I took home a car and was not at the dealership for more than 3 hours total. Not to mention, I had the best financing and lowest interest rate that I have ever had. I will definitely be back and purchase other cars from here!

Jason Vuu

Terry
2/14/2015

"Two thumbs up!"

My recent purchase at Good Chevrolet in Renton was a very pleasant and stress free experience. I wanted to trade in my Crown Victoria for a truck or SUV and I was suprized at the great deal that I got at a monthly payment that I could afford. Teddy was allot of help and answered all my questions honestly. I bought my last car here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great vehicle at a great price.

masterchaos
2/14/2015

"new truck"

Was able to help and show truck I needed. Made it easy to decide. Took the time and very friendly. Great experience. I love the truck.

Nathan

d
2/10/2015

"I needed a truck!"

Needed a truck for my home building project. Had some time so headed down to Good Chevrolet to check out their pickup inventory. Was met by Nathan who listened to my needs and brought several likely candidates around for me to inspect. One stood out so Nathan introduced me to Teddy who helped me through the purchase process. Dave Bier, in the finance office, gave me some good advice and nice financing options. All in all this was the most enjoyable car buying experience I've had in a long time. I appreciate Teddy, Nathan and Dave and love my new (used) truck. Thanks!

Nathan, David Bier

dad98116
2/08/2015

"Incredible Experience - Truly 5 Stars all around. "

I called on a Tuesday afternoon, was greeted by Teddy Sharp, the Sales Manager. I was inquiring about a 2014 Chevrolet Suburban. We set an appt for 2:30 that afternoon. When I arrived Teddy had the car waiting, and after a thorough review, I realized it wasn't the right fit. He quickly sorted through my needs and produced an alternative option, which was exactly what I was looking for, and with all the bells and whistles. After discussing my trade-in and agreeing on a fair trade-in price, Ted introduced me to their finance department who arrange competitive financing with a lower rate than my own credit union. I traded in a 2008 Cadillac Escalade for a 2014 Chevrolet Suburban. The entire experience was seamless and above my expectations. I would honestly and highly recommend Teddy.

Gretchen
2/04/2015

"Good Chevrolet = Good Experience"

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Tahoe. I worked with both Teddy and Dennis and had a great experience. Teddy helped with the final purchase of the vehicle. I felt that we got a good deal for the car we were buying and Teddy helped make the process stress free. My husband and I were in and out of there in much less time than we anticipated. I would recommend Good Chevrolet to my friends and co-workers. We will be in the market to buy another car in the near future and will definitely keep Good Chev at the top of our list.

KirstieS
2/03/2015

"Best customer service to date!"

If you come to Good Chevrolet definitely ask for Skip! Couldn't possibly get any better customer service from a truly knowledgeable and sincere representative. Very happy with my experience here at Good Chevrolet and I will be returning for any future car purchases or needs.

Reviews of Teddy Sharp