Good Chevrolet

Good

Good Chevrolet
Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Helpful and sincere- Skip Juma"

I worked with Skip to find a perfect Silverado for me. He made it very simple to purchase the truck I wanted even though many other people were also interested in the vehicle. The whole process from looking at all the options, going on a test drive, finding financing and the final purchase was very smooth and sincere because of Skip. Thank you.

"Brett Randall"

Brett is courteous, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. He went through all of the sales procedures completely, test drive, systems operation, and made sure that the car was ready to go on time.

"Friendly and great service"

Skip was an absolute delight to work with. He made sure to listen to all of my concerns and was able to get me a fair price for my trade in. The test drive was very thorough and I felt comfortable with his approach to sales, which was not pushy or pressuring. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about cars, so that helped because he wasn't just a car salesman, he was also an enthusiast. Skip made it easy to finalize the paperwork in a timely manner and I wasn't at the dealership for the entire night. He is also great at following up and communication. Overall, it was the best car buying experience I've ever had and I would wholeheartedly recommend going to see Skip if you're in the market for a new or used car.

Skip Juma

"ZL1 purchase"

I worked with skip through the buying process. He kept me in the loop after my car was ordered and delivered it exactly as I requested. I got a fair price and friendly service.

"prompt and proffesional"

very pleased with the assistance received from all employees at the time of purchase, but would like to tip my hat to Justin Phillips for being prompt and timely with questions and answers we had at time and after purchase. He is very out going and went to great lengths to see we were pleased with our purchase.

"Lives up to the name"

First contact walking on the lot was John. He was pleasant and helpful. I was looking for a used Volt, which they had three listed on the website the day before. Unfortunately, the one I had my eye on first (lowest mileage) was already gone, but the other two were still there. One had mileage I still considered acceptable. My wife and I discussed some things with John, trying to get all of her questions answered before we decided to buy. I have been researching the Volt for two months already, and all the questions I had were settled long ago. John answered all the questions we had, and then came time to discuss price. We were handed off to Jacob to write up the details and see if we could work a deal. While I was hoping to get a little more for my trade than was offered, I do think the deal I got was fair. Details were negotiated, credit run, numbers crunched, and everything came out within the defined budget we were working with after all was said and done. We headed down to Sam's office to get the paperwork all signed, and he was very helpful as well. All told, the entire process took less than 2 hours. Everyone we dealt with was very polite and helpful, and fun to be around. After an experience we had at Sunset Chevrolet in Sumner, who I wouldn't recommend to someone I hated, it was especially nice to come to a place where I felt like they actually valued their customers (seems to be a rarity these days) and want to make you happy while making a little profit, as opposed to screwing you over to make a fast buck. I would absolutely go back to this dealership again, and if my suspicions about the Volt are correct, I likely will be buying a brand new one from them sometime down the road. Great service, very friendly, and overall awesome experience. Kudo's to the guys at Good. They truly are!

"Great buying experience!!!!!"

I did a ton of research online and found that Good Chevy had the best prices hands down. I came in with my wife and 2 small children. Brett was super helpful and friendly. The entire staff worked with us to get us the Suburban we wanted and in our budget. It is a great place for families with small kids to buy, Brett moved to the play area to finish the paper work while the kids played and Carrie was very understanding of how loud and crazy a 1 and 3 year old can be. She was able to get us a great rate and they even stayed late so we could close the deal. Thanks for such a great service!

"Great overall experience"

Great help in getting the right truck, and help at looking at multiple trucks. The staff was great - only minor room for improvement would be better detailing of the truck - but I am just being picky.

"Great experience all around!!!"

Justin Phillips was very knowledgeable and helped us to find a vehicle in a very short amount of time. We just recently opened our own business and our main truck was in an accident on Friday and was totaled. We had several jobs lined up to start Monday morning and needed a vehicle as soon as possible. Justin was aware of our situation and our financial constraints and went above and beyond to ensure he took care of our needs. We are very happy with our purchase and the excellent customer service we received. Thanks again Justin.

"Skip Juma Rocks"

One of the best car (actually a truck) buying experiences we have had. We ordered our truck through Skip in order to get just what we wanted and the price beat all the other dealers who had stock on their lot. No hassle, no back and forth with a sales manager, etc. Just open and honest communication. The vehicle arrived ahead of schedule. The rest of the gang at Good were just as accommodating and I look forward to doing business with them again.

Sam Chi