Good Chevrolet

Good

Good Chevrolet
Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Worth the Drive! - Brett Randall, Jarid Haworth, Sam Chi "

We were ready for an upgrade! After doing a lot of research we narrowed down the make, model, year, and trim package we wanted to check out, then started comparing dealerships from Seattle to Portland. We decided to go to Good Chevrolet because they hade a better inventory of the car we wanted to look at and the LOWEST price by quite a bit compared to most. One color in particular caught my eye and I called to check if it was still there and ask some questions. I spoke to Jarid Haworth. He was pleasant and knowledgeable and did a good job answering my questions. The one that caught my eye was still there. So I decided to make the 100+ mile trek to Good Chevrolet to check it out. Upon arriving, I met Jarid, but was then introduced and test drove the car with his partner Brett Randall. Brett was likable and personable. He did a great job pointing out features and especially in showing and explaining the my link system. I liked the car, was hoping my husband would be able to meet me there after his job to see it, like we had planned and drive it. I was pretty sure he would love it. I sat at the negotiating table with Jarid. We started the process and we were ready to do business, I thought.......until 25 minutes later when I finally made a connection with my husband who I found out was stuck on a job. Meanwhile another customer snatched up the car I had wanted and it was gone! :( With it late in the day and disappointed at the circumstances, I decided to start towards home and meet up with my husband at another dealership that he was closer to where he was able to test drive the same make, model, year and trim package as the one I wanted. However, they only had one and the gear shifter made a strange rattling noise on occasion and they were asking thousands more. We talked and decided to go back to Good the next day to test drive and hopefully buy the same car in a different color. Jarid was unable to be there so this time we worked with Brett throughout the process to drive the car and work out the terms of the deal. We then worked with Sam Chi in Finance. He also was great to work with. Extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and again very likable. After the papers were signed Brett went the extra mile and put my personalized license plate trim on my new car for me. We got an amazing deal and first class service. We got a great price on the car and at a better interest rate than our bank had offered us! This is the 3rd time I have purchased a car from a dealership and it has been the best experience yet - by far!. I would definitely recommend them and will go out of my way to go there again next time I am in the market for a car.

Jarid Haworth

"Ridiculous Deal and Service!!!"

I've never done one of these but I found myself compelled to let everyone know about our experience. We bought one car from here and found we made a mistake and took a chance and called the owner of the dealership, Howard Sheridan and told him we were very dissatisfied with our purchase. Anyone that knows anything about buying cars will know, we were very upside down and the idea of getting into another car with no money down and a decent payment wasn't even an option but we figured, "make the call". So we did. Not only did they find us a car we loved, but the deal was unbelievable and I"m still in shock! Our salesmen were only too happy to make us comfortable and give us hope that this will happen... and it did! We are so grateful that we went to Good Chevrolet!!! We urge everyone to do the same!

"Justin Phillips, Bryan Arntz and Carie Krone"

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership and I am SO happy I ended up going to Good Chevrolet. I sent an email via their website and received a call within minutes from Bryan. I was able to keep in contact with Bryan through text which was convenient for me since I needed to change my test drive time. Upon arrival I was greeted by at least three people before I hooked up with Bryan for the test drive. My husband and I ended up taking another vehicle for a test drive with Justin because Bryan had another appointment and we wanted to take our time. I was especially happy with Justin's honest answers when I asked him what common problems the make and model we liked had. Within an hour we had our financing done by the amazing Carrie and were out the door with our new truck! I texted Bryan the next day asking about the headphones and remote for the DVD feature that were missing. He had a new box of them waiting when we came back a few days later to hand over the down payment check. We were then floored when Carrie let us know she found an interest rate nearly half less than the original rate and got everything switched over. We then spoke with Justin about some concerns we had with the truck's undercarriage and he had it taken care of promptly and Bryan sent us off in a loaner shortly after while they fixed the problem. The people here are amazing- I can see why they had almost five stars on Google which is what sent me there in the first place. Good Chevrolet should change it's name to GREAT Chevrolet! Thank you Justin, Bryan and Carrie! ~Jess & Nate

"Helpful and sincere- Skip Juma"

I worked with Skip to find a perfect Silverado for me. He made it very simple to purchase the truck I wanted even though many other people were also interested in the vehicle. The whole process from looking at all the options, going on a test drive, finding financing and the final purchase was very smooth and sincere because of Skip. Thank you.

"Brett Randall"

Brett is courteous, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. He went through all of the sales procedures completely, test drive, systems operation, and made sure that the car was ready to go on time.

"Friendly and great service"

Skip was an absolute delight to work with. He made sure to listen to all of my concerns and was able to get me a fair price for my trade in. The test drive was very thorough and I felt comfortable with his approach to sales, which was not pushy or pressuring. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about cars, so that helped because he wasn't just a car salesman, he was also an enthusiast. Skip made it easy to finalize the paperwork in a timely manner and I wasn't at the dealership for the entire night. He is also great at following up and communication. Overall, it was the best car buying experience I've ever had and I would wholeheartedly recommend going to see Skip if you're in the market for a new or used car.

Skip Juma

"ZL1 purchase"

I worked with skip through the buying process. He kept me in the loop after my car was ordered and delivered it exactly as I requested. I got a fair price and friendly service.

"prompt and proffesional"

very pleased with the assistance received from all employees at the time of purchase, but would like to tip my hat to Justin Phillips for being prompt and timely with questions and answers we had at time and after purchase. He is very out going and went to great lengths to see we were pleased with our purchase.

"Lives up to the name"

First contact walking on the lot was John. He was pleasant and helpful. I was looking for a used Volt, which they had three listed on the website the day before. Unfortunately, the one I had my eye on first (lowest mileage) was already gone, but the other two were still there. One had mileage I still considered acceptable. My wife and I discussed some things with John, trying to get all of her questions answered before we decided to buy. I have been researching the Volt for two months already, and all the questions I had were settled long ago. John answered all the questions we had, and then came time to discuss price. We were handed off to Jacob to write up the details and see if we could work a deal. While I was hoping to get a little more for my trade than was offered, I do think the deal I got was fair. Details were negotiated, credit run, numbers crunched, and everything came out within the defined budget we were working with after all was said and done. We headed down to Sam's office to get the paperwork all signed, and he was very helpful as well. All told, the entire process took less than 2 hours. Everyone we dealt with was very polite and helpful, and fun to be around. After an experience we had at Sunset Chevrolet in Sumner, who I wouldn't recommend to someone I hated, it was especially nice to come to a place where I felt like they actually valued their customers (seems to be a rarity these days) and want to make you happy while making a little profit, as opposed to screwing you over to make a fast buck. I would absolutely go back to this dealership again, and if my suspicions about the Volt are correct, I likely will be buying a brand new one from them sometime down the road. Great service, very friendly, and overall awesome experience. Kudo's to the guys at Good. They truly are!

"Great buying experience!!!!!"

I did a ton of research online and found that Good Chevy had the best prices hands down. I came in with my wife and 2 small children. Brett was super helpful and friendly. The entire staff worked with us to get us the Suburban we wanted and in our budget. It is a great place for families with small kids to buy, Brett moved to the play area to finish the paper work while the kids played and Carrie was very understanding of how loud and crazy a 1 and 3 year old can be. She was able to get us a great rate and they even stayed late so we could close the deal. Thanks for such a great service!

Sam Chi