Good Chevrolet

325 SW 12th St,
Renton, Washington 98057
Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

markdhunter15
3/22/2015

"GREAT!"

I highly recommend this dealership! Teddy and AJ helped my wife and I through the process and they were very helpful without being pushy! AJ answered the phone when I called the dealership and he was very professional and kind and he introduced us to Teddy who helped us with the rest of the process, although AJ kept checking on us to make sure we were satisfied. Teddy was very good about not being pushy but at the same time he walked us through the whole thing in a quick amount of time which I prefer. He was very sweet to my wife, as she was nervous to test drive the car, he talked to her the whole time and kept her relaxed and calm. We were both very pleased with the service and overall experience of this dealership. My only regret is that I did not know about this dealership when I bought my other car.

A.J. Takhar

panamalane
3/20/2015

"Awesome, Quick and Easy!"

Teddy helped me out and was able to answer all my questions. I got the car i wanted at the price I needed it to be. Thanks guys!!!

Jennifer
3/12/2015

"Great Experience"

I worked with Teddy to buy myself a used car and he was great to work with. He came in on his day off to show me the car. He went over the details with me, ensured that I had no further questions or concerns and wasn't pushy at all (which can be hard to come by these days) and considering it was his day off, he never tried to rush the process or my decisions. Teddy even sang to my crying baby during our test drive, which made her giggle!! I had a great experience with Teddy and everyone at the dealership. I would recommend this dealership and Teddy to anyone. In fact, we will be in the market for a new truck soon and we will be coming back. Thank you Teddy and thank you Good Chevrolet!

LadyFingers
3/09/2015

"Such an easy process!"

Bryan Arntz helped me out when I was in the market for a new car. I wasn't sure what I wanted, and it was my first car, so I didn't know what I was doing. Bryan was so helpful and made the entire process so easy and fun. Definitely recommend!

SteveLeeper
3/08/2015

"Helpful sales staff "

Starting the search for a vehicle...Nathan Demers at Good was very helpful, informative, and didn't "hover" over us unnecessarily. Will definitely be back as the search continues.

Nathan Demers

kaseegallagher
3/06/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

We had an overall great experience at Good Chevrolet in Renton. AJ and Richard helped us out to find a car that for our needs and budget. What a great experience we had getting our new SUV.

A.J. Takhar, Richard

applbee1
3/06/2015

"Yukon gone!"

Came in today and bought a Yukon XL with my wife. Sales people were very friendly and helped us right away. AJ and Richard are awesome to work with when buying a car. Highly recommended!

AJ Takhar

jimzing
3/03/2015

"Fast, honest service"

I was in and out in a couple of hours. They were willing to work with my credit situation and were very flexible! I will definitely recommend GOOD CHEVROLET to my friends.

jaywuu
3/01/2015

"Vehicle shopping at good chevrolet"

Dealt with Nathan Demers and Jacob Mayrhofer , Nathan and Jacob were really friendly and helped out in every way they could ,All and all went pretty smooth , and both went out of their way to make sure I had a good experience. was pretty happy with the way I was treated, I would recommend good Chevrolet to my friends

Nathan Demers

Saint
3/01/2015

"Pleasant experience. "

Both Josh and Nate were incredibly helpful and made my search for a second vehicle a pleasant experience. They even helped me get my new purchase home by driving one of my vehicles! Definitely will do business with them again. Thanks guys!

Josh and Nate