Good Chevrolet

Good

Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Great experience! "

Found what we wanted online from Good Chevrolet in Renton and completed the pre-approval form from their website. It was a great experience because we quickly received a call from Julie in Finance who referred us to Justin in Sales. They had communicated prior to our arrival what we want, which I loved! Whole process took about an hour. We got the car we wanted and a great rate and left very happy! Would definitely recommend all our friends and family to go to Good Chevrolet!

"My first trransaction with Good Chevorlet"

John B. From Kirkland I recently came in to see a used 2005 Nissan Titan that was advertised on the internet. I was introduced to Teddy Shard who showed me the Vehicle. Teddy asked good questions in an effort to get a full understanding of my goal. The transaction was quick once we agreed on terms... I would defiantly call on Teddy for any future auto needs.

"Great dealership to work with"

This is the 3rd time I've purchase cars from Good Chevrolet - Each and every time has been a great experience. Teddy Sharp was our salesman and he went above and beyond to help us get the cars we needed for a reasonable price. I couldn't believe how fast we were through finance - I purchased 2 cars and Sam had me in and out in minimal time. If you need a car, new or used ask for Teddy!

"Easy and fun car buying eperience"

John and Justin made the car buying experience fun. Ron "the go to guy" gave great customer service after the sale. I would return to this dealership for next vehicle.

"Used Kia Forte"

I found this car online through cars.com. Because the dealership was an hour and a half from my home I wanted to be sure that everything was in order before I made the trip. I was assured that I had everything I needed and that all I had to do was make the trip, sign on the dotted line, and drive away in my car. Unfortunately my experience did not match with promises made over the phone. Upon arriving I found that I had to redo the entire credit application and ended up spending over an hour waiting. Additionally, the salesman was not very familiar with the terms of the loan and misrepresented the cost of the bumper to bumper coverage and gap insurance. I do not think that he was intentionally lying, just lacking knowledge, but I feel that the salesmen should be able to answer those kinds of questions. Thankfully everything did end up working out so the trip wasn't wasted. Despite the few hiccups, The overall experience was not that bad, and Everyone was very polite and friendly. Any misunderstandings about pricing were fully addressed once I arrived at the Finance dept. and we were able to work out the final deal. Overall, the experience was about what I expected, a little stressful, but worth the effort to get my car.

"Great place to buy a truck!"

I went in with an idea of what I wanted and left with exactly that. I was shown several trucks and the one I ended up getting had just rolled in that day. They cleaned it up, did a full safety inspection and had me on the road in no time! These guys do not pressure you into buying something because they NEED to. Customer service was top notch! I highly recommend going to Good Chevrolet. Thanks Brett!

"Volt purchase"

Great experience with your knowledgable staff!! He made the sale happen in time for us to make our mariners game!! New car in the color I wanted and a mariners game all in the same day, win-win ;)

"Friendly, Professional Service"

The Good Chevrolet sales and service departments are great to work with. We have made several purchases from the dealership and are consistently impressed with their friendly, professional approach.

"Great Experience !"

I had a great time in the lot, there were a lot of choices for the car I wanted and Brett was really helpful. They had a good price for the car i wanted and i got it for a steal! 10k below the market place!

Jarid

"So glad I went to Good Chevrolet"

This was our first time going to a dealership to purchase a new vehicle on our own (my daughter and I). I did a lot of research and decided to go with Good Chevrolet, they had the best internet prices. Inquired about a 2014 Camaro and Dennis Weymouth contacted me. We sent a few emails back and forth, I told him of my concerns with dealerships and he was very upfront and told me he would go the extra mile to make this a fun experience. He was true to his word, it was fun and we were in and out in no time. Dennis called us on the next business day to see if we were happy with our purchase, yes we are very happy with our new 2014 Camaro, no regrets. I have already recommended to family members who were talking about getting a new vehicle to check out Good Chevrolet and ask for Dennis, he was the bomb! Put us at ease and made it a very comfortable experience from the get go. I also want to thank Carrie for all her hard work, she did all the paperwork for us, she was fantastic.

Dennis Weymouth