Good Chevrolet

325 SW 12th St,
Renton, Washington 98057
Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

TODD AND ROBIN BROWN
5/29/2015

"Great Car buying experience EVER"

Saw the truck on Auto Trade at a amazing price then got there and got even a better deal! Thank you for pulling out all the stops and making us first!

ishamay2000

"Fast and friendly"

Teddy was awesome to work with he was very straight forward and didn't try to play any games, he was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. Finance guy did great also very quick and easy would recommend to anyone looking for a great deal on a car and doesn't want to spend all day at the dealership.

Dave Cornish
5/28/2015

"Got me out of bind fast."

My Ford Escape died suddenly and it was time to buy a new vehicle. My current work Situation meant I needed to get this done ASAP. Not looking forward to a taxi or bus ride (20 mile trip), Teddy Sharp offered to pick me up at my residence and that just set the tone for a wonderful experience. He did whatever it took to get me back on the road without complaint. Its very rare that I can honestly say, without hesitation, that a salesperson has earned my respect and gratitude on the level that Teddy has. Dave Cornish.

larahopkin

"Used car "

We bought a 2014 car yesterday and had a great experience. We went there knowing what we wanted and were helped immediately. Teddy was great to work with. The price was what were expecting - no huge mark ups or price bickering. thanks!

Dberg311
5/26/2015

"Great Service all the way around"

The sales team at Good Chevrolet was exceptional. They were not pushy and went of their way to get me the best loan rate and price on the vehicle I knew I wanted. I would and already have recommended them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

Cassie

Bruce E Morton
5/21/2015

"Good sales but rotten after sales"

We found a car we liked on Carfax.com. We called and spoke with AJ to verify that they still had the car in stock. AJ said he would verify and call us back. A few minutes later he called and said he was sitting in the car and to come on over to see it. We went there, liked the car and purchased it for the listed price. They did a good job of finding us financing and there was no hard sell in any way, a very comfortable buying experience. NOW THE BAD PART. Make sure to inspect your car very carefully before you drive it off of the lot. Once you leave they stick to the "As Is" policy and do refuse to help in any way. They are not even good at returning phone calls. On our car we found two problems. 1. When braking hard the brakes squeal. 2. The inside dome light and map lights don't work. We are happy with the buying experience but VERY UNHAPPY with the after purchase experience. It may even be worth the expense to pay to have your used car inspected by another company before buying.

AJ and Richard

DougKe
5/18/2015

"Honest, Informative and Great Customer Service (AJ & Skip)"

I purchased a 2015 Z06 and had a great experience with the sales team at Good Chevrolet, specifically with AJ and Skip. They both have the integrity and honestly I look for when making a big purchase like this. Beyond my expectations, Skip and AJ have been super proactive in providing their expertise about the vehicle and dealership, following through with high quality post-purchase customer service. It was the right balance of information andrespect for my time. I will recommend this dealership to anyone and will continue to provide feedback after services and upgrades. Thanks guys!

AJ

DTvedt

"Dedicated staff"

Very knowledgeable & helpful staff who listen to what I want & partners with me to find my perfect fit in my payment range. Great website too!

rmurdyjr
5/18/2015

"Excellent car buying experience."

We had a great experience with Jacob M. and Nathan D. Nathan was a great help showing us the original car which we chose to purchase in the end. With the help or Jacob, they were able to help us make our decision. We looked at another car but saw the benefits that out weighed the negatives. Great job guys and keep working together.

Nathan Demers, Dave Bier

Luke
5/10/2015

"Recently purchased 2015 Tahoe"

I purchased a Tahoe from Good Chevrolet and was fortunate enough to work with Teddy Sharp. He was honest, and took his time working with me over a couple of months before I made my purchase. If you are in the market for a new car, I highly recommend Teddy.

Reviews of Teddy Sharp