Good Chevrolet

Carrie Krone

Zach Schreiber, Sales, Good Chevrolet

Zach Schreiber

December 06, 2016

"Awesome Dealership & Sales Team!!"

- Larry66

Good Chevrolet in Renton Washington is a very honest and accommodating Dealership. I worked with Bryan Creek who made my buying experience go very smooth with no glitches or surprises. Everything went quick and easy. Bryan is nice to deal with, easy to understand and very thorough when explaining all the vehicle equipment. I will definitely recommend Bryan Creek and the Good Chevrolet Dealership to my friends. Look him up ..... you won't be disappointed!

"Great Experience !"

- Luba P.

I never thought buying a car could be such a pleasant and stress free experience! Bryan has been an absolute delight from the moment he greeted me and my friends and throughout the entire process ! Even though he is in sales ,he is not your typical pushy sales person - he is very personable, professional, knowledgeable and understanding . Buying my car with Bryan's and Jeff's help was more like buying with the help of friends, not total strangers ! They were reassuring when I needed it yet gave me space to discuss my purchase and make my final decision ! After test driving the car I liked I still wanted to see what other dealerships had to offer and there was no change in approach or behavior from Bryan! I came back and I'm sure glad I did ! Carrie made sure all finance paperwork was a breathe ! I feel like everyone that had anything to do with my purchase went above and beyond to make the whole experience great! I will absolutely recommend Good Chevrolet and Bryan to all my friends and family!

"Outstanding sales service"

- Big Will

My experience was the best I have ever received. Teddy Sharp provided quick professional sales service. The truck was up front when I arrived. I left for a test drive with in ten minutes of arriving. He explained every important detail of the vehicle. The paper work portion went fast also. The finance manager put me at ease and the process was very fast. Purchasing a vehicle can be stressful, The Good Chevrolet team did an outstanding job making me feel comfortable. I am very happy with my purchase.

New 2016 Chevrolet Sonic, $13920