Good Chevrolet

325 SW 12th St,
Renton, Washington 98057
Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

btscarl66

"Customer review"

Excellent customer service both Richard and AJ did a fantastic job of making us very comfortable and relaxed. I Emailed on Friday night and they were ready for me on Saturday morning at 9AM

AJ Takar Richard Graham

Caylee5anne

"Great service "

My husband and I were in and out with our new car in two hours! Great customer service. Would recommand to everyone go check them out!

FH

"Great Day"

What a great day! My wife and I bought a new car at Good Chevrolet. Teddy S. and John K. Were very helpful and informative (no pressure) either. :) Sam in financing was great as well. We'll refer all of our friends at this dealership if and when they need great and reliable transportation. We'll tell them to ask for Teddy or John first.

tom19
4/16/2015

"Chevrolet Traverse"

AJ and Richard were a pleasure to work with. Took the stress out of a stressful visit. Their dedication to service was plain to see.

A J Takhar; Richard

happycustomer
4/14/2015

"Best deals and great service"

This dealership experience was definitely a 10. Car buying is something I anticipate to be a stressful experience. Jeff and all the staff there were great and I will recommend Good Chevy to any one looking for a car. After all my online searching they had the best deal and I was able to skip all the painful haggling. Jeff was great to work with , no pressure and extremely patient and knowledgeable. Carrie in finance also gets a 10. Very pleasant and friendly. Thanks again Jackie Johnson

Jeff Fechner

Maile M
4/11/2015

"Listen to Me"

This dealership actually listened to what I needed and wanted in a new car. The salesman was very friendly, prompt, and realistic. Teddy Sharp asked me specific questions ("how many miles is your commute?", "Do you have a place to plug in [if you get an electric car]?"), and he took the time to understand what I really needed in a car. Not just what he could sell me, and make a profit off of. This dealership handled my finances like champions. They worked with me to make sure that I got a payment I was happy with, and a car that I will be happy to drive for years. Also, I had an issue come up with my previous insurance company. Teddy saw that I was having some trouble, and he got on the phone to a person he knew. Through him I got a better insurance plan, at a price that I was much happier to pay....and he did it without me asking him too. He really helped me not only get a car, but to find a way to make sure that I could afford it as well as get it insured. This is a great dealership and I recommended it to ANYONE that is looking for a new/used/kind of new vehicle.

Bridget W
4/08/2015

""Happy Customer""

This Dealership is highly recommended!!! I met Teddy Sharp and from the beginning he made me feel at ease. He has a very pleasant attitude. He was really patient with me and gladly answered all my questions. He offered me the best price ever and when the deal was finally sealed, I left with a huge smile :) on my face. Anybody looking to buy a car and want a pleasant, happy, affordable experience please go to this Dealership and ask for Teddy and I guarantee you will leave satisfied. Thanks again Teddy and see you when I am ready to purchase my next car!!!.....Bridget W

Courtney J
4/01/2015

"2011 Chevy Cruze LTZ RS"

they have been very helpful throughout this process with my now old car. Ron and AJ are very great people, its gentlemen like them who make you enjoy your purchase and appreciate how much they appreciate your service.

AJ

tonymazda6
3/30/2015

"Make it Happen"

This is a very good Dealership. Awesome prices and friendly staff. Teddy and John worked very hard to make it happen for the sale. They were awesome and service minded. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

markdhunter15
3/22/2015

"GREAT!"

I highly recommend this dealership! Teddy and AJ helped my wife and I through the process and they were very helpful without being pushy! AJ answered the phone when I called the dealership and he was very professional and kind and he introduced us to Teddy who helped us with the rest of the process, although AJ kept checking on us to make sure we were satisfied. Teddy was very good about not being pushy but at the same time he walked us through the whole thing in a quick amount of time which I prefer. He was very sweet to my wife, as she was nervous to test drive the car, he talked to her the whole time and kept her relaxed and calm. We were both very pleased with the service and overall experience of this dealership. My only regret is that I did not know about this dealership when I bought my other car.

A.J. Takhar