Good Chevrolet

325 SW 12th St,
Renton, Washington 98057
Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

RP2112
7/25/2016

"Good Chevy"

Had seen Good Chevy online and after visiting several local dealerships decided to make the trek up North to Good Chevrolet - Zach was very helpful with showing us several of the vehicles that we were interested in. We decided on the one we wanted and then went thru the financing process and pretty soon we were on our way home. Very good experience all in all. Cant beat there volume pricing.....

G5 rule
7/24/2016

"Truly the best deal around- & I checked "

We did our homework before buying this time. We were a little off in our expectations in price of a SUV since we hadn't purchased one in 10 years. This dealership was straight forward & upfront about the buying process & how cars are priced. The proved to be true... I left and went to a few other dealers & it was a waste of time. This place is legit & I have already recommended it to friends & family.

Ken Paton

Rick
7/23/2016

"Professional and Genuine"

From my first e-mail inquiring about a used car listed at Good Chevrolet, with follow up phone calls from Johnny and right through the buying process, it was handled professionally and genuine, all the way through. I worked with Johnny and Charlie who both were easy to talk with and move the process along. My used SUV was detailed and cleaned and safety checked better then any other dealer in my 50 years of buying cars. Nicely done by the team at Good Chevrolet.

Arinachka
7/23/2016

"Will come back again "

Sellers man and financing and whole stuff did the best job, explaining every detail definitely will recommend to my friends, everyone helpful and kind . They all make so easy to understand!

Dave Rehwaldt

hawkmom
7/22/2016

"Great Exp!"

Had the great opportunity to work w/ Austin from Good Chev. He went out of his way to find a car that worked for me and my family. He was very personable and we did not feel pressured at all. I def would give him and this delearship a 5 star rating!!!

Austin Embody

Kornsuela
7/20/2016

"Excellent Service, Friendly Staff"

Everyone I came in contact with at Good Chevrolet was courteous and extremely helpful. This is the second vehicle I have bout from them! EXCELLENT

Joshua Sauls

roytomus
7/19/2016

"A Good Experience"

I recently purchased a car for my son's graduation. I was working with Teddy down and good Chevrolet. I did not have an exact car, or even idea of what I was going to purchase for him. Teddy found me a great little car that I can feel safe sending my son away to college in. I would like to thank Teddy for taking his time to show me all the different options they had. I will be recommending my family to shop at Good Chev from here on out. Thanks guys.

HappyChevBuyer
7/18/2016

"Great Place to Buy A Car"

We had a great time buying a car from Good Cheverolet, they were very helpful and really knew the cars inside and out, We talked to a lot of different cheverolet dealerships and this one by far had the best deal and selection. We would recommend them to all of our friends and family.

E-car Girl
7/16/2016

"Great experience!"

Ken & Bryan were great! Easy negotiation, good price and we had a good time throughout the process. Really no-pressure sale that we really enjoyed!

Ken

jandjperk
7/16/2016

"Stress Free and great customer service"

I needed to buy a new car and my husband and I decided to got to Good Chevrolet. I was a bit nervous because I was not sure if I was going to find what I wanted and wasn't even sure what I wanted. As soon as we arrived Jimmy Juma greeted us and he helped me and my husband with friendly and expert customer service he did not push us or stress us out. Jimmy took us in to see Charlie Nguyen who sat with us and showed us pictures of cars that we might like. We saw a car with low millage and within our price range. Charlie took the time with us to show all our options and we test drove the vehicle and knew this is what we wanted, the first car we saw. We only looked at one car I feel Charlie and Jimmy knew what I wanted before I did. I was very comfortable going through the buying process with Charlie and the financial process with Carrie Krone. They all were very friendly and personable and they did not stress us out and push us into buying a car just to make a sale they all made sure we were happy with the car we chose. Thank you to Jimmy, Charlie and Carrie I would definitely recommend you all and Good Chevrolet to anyone.

Reviews of Carrie Krone