Good Chevrolet

325 SW 12th St,
Renton, Washington 98057
Good Chevrolet Info
About Good Chevrolet

Good Chevrolet, Inc. is a family owned dealership, operating with honesty and integrity while providing the finest products and services available anywhere. Our philosophy is: Commited To Customer Satisfaction. The ultimate goal of our dealership is to treat every customer, during the process of every transaction, as our most valuable asset. With an organizational commitment founded on quality employees and quality products, we have established an ongoing positive relationship with our customers.

About Good Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ems1221
2/09/2016

"Sweet Deal!"

A very speedy deal, it was not a long waiting game when we were working out the price. Able to accommodate to our time line without any problem and did not feel pressured at all to get any extras. Thanks Good Chevrolet!

Jordan

jstanford49
2/07/2016

"A.J.Takhar/Richard"

My over all experience with good Chevrolet was a 5 star until I got home and noticed some flaws in the detailing performed on my vehicle that is pre owned.... Also once arriving home after being at the dealership since 1120am my automatic trunk open did not work. I do understand the vehicle was just received into the inventory but before letting me purchase it should have made sure everything was working.

A.J. Takhar/Richard

nlpstowell
1/30/2016

"Best Dealership Experience Ever"

I had a great experience here from the time I contacted them online to the time when I came to pick up the car. I worked with AJ and Pamela and both of them were excellent at answering questions. They were very friendly. I was able to come look at the car that I wanted after work (a long drive for me, but it was worth it). We did the test drive and all the paperwork in right around 2 hours. When we came back and got the car, we were able to pay, make some changes to our financing paperwork, and drive away with the car in no time at all. I loved that there was no hassle and no negotiation. Something that wasn't a big issue to me, but might be to someone else was that the detailing wasn't done very thoroughly. There were watermarks on the mirrors and places that weren't cleaned too well. I love my car and my experience with this dealership was the best I have ever had. I'd definitely recommend it.

Pamela Schuler

Ryan
1/30/2016

"Best car buying experience I have ever had"

We saw a car online at good Chevrolet that was way below any other prices in our area so I called them because we live 3hours away. I spoke to Austin who was amazing to work with ,he stayed in contact with us for several days to keep us posted to make sure the car was still available until we where able to make the drive up to look at the car. We had our one year old with us and we we arrived Austin had everything ready. financing was all ready to go car washed and ready I was amazed how on the ball Austin and the entire good Chevrolet team was despite everybody being crazy busy at the dealer ship no one forgot about us and we were in and out with in an hour and a half. They need to change the name to amazing Chevrolet

OTL21
1/19/2016

"Certain salesman Are great!!! "

So, the first time I went to take a look at some vehicles I was turned off by how pushy and how much information the sales guy wanted to know. Frankly, he was way to pushy and lead me to stray away from them. I ended up having to come back in to see if something got turned into lost and found, what really pushed me over the edge and away was the receptionist asked me how she could help me and as I was talking to her she interrupts and starts talking to someone walking by 5 feet behind me, extremely RUDE. However, I ended up coming back to a car they had posted online. I called and spoke with Ken in Sales. Ken was fantastic he was super friendly and I felt was genuinely interested in helping me not just selling a car. Due to scheduling conflict Ken had teamed us up with Bryan. Bryan was great. Very helpful and was really just interested in helping answer any questions and help us pick the right car. We picked a Car, Bryan walked us through everything step by step. When it went to the final stages of waiting for papers to be drawn up he would continue to check in and update us and offered drinks. He was great, had the car sent out to get another quick wash and gas tank filled before we were on our way. Service was much better with Ken and Bryan. I highly recommend them. Car has been great. One thing I noticed once I got home ------little things. Detailing, well It could have been done better. I had to come home and do finishing touches of detailing that should have been done before hand. Some stains on the carpet in the 2nd row and on the overhead visor on the passenger side had splashes of maybe coffee or something. I had to vacuum out the very back where the detailers clearly chose not to clean by the 3rd row. Otherwise everything was great. Just maybe the detailing needs to take some more time to do things right. Might make a difference in a sale for other vehicles.

Ken

juliemunko
1/14/2016

"Austin Made It Happen!!"

From the moment I called, to a week after our purchase, we have been taken good care of. I had already dealt with other dealerships and couldn't get a deal made that we liked. I gave Austin our "must-haves" list and within a couple hours we had a deal solidified over the phone. There was literally nothing that we required that wasn't provided in our purchase. When it came to signing all the documentation, they were willing to drive up to our home in Kirkland and let my husband sign without any hassle. He had had surgery that day and wasn't able to travel. Yesterday, I called because there was an "incentive" I knew was on their website when we purchased, but was no longer available. They found that incentive and made it happen within an hour. I couldn't ask for better service from a dealership and sales person. Thank you all for making this the smoothest car purchase we've had.

doug
1/12/2016

"Highly Recommend Good Chevrolet"

Working with Teddy was a great experience. He was well prepared and attentive to my needs for a new car. I would definitely recommend Good for your next purchase.

jeepcrazy
1/10/2016

"GOOD overall experience"

We recently bought a very nice SUV from Good Chevrolet. Our overall experience was positive, just a couple small glitches. The young man that helped us through the deal (Austin) was very polite, and professional. I struggled with the idea of mentioning the glitches because for the most part they were small. Since they encourage people to write a review, I'm assuming they do it to improve their business, which is a good thing. So, glitch #1 The deal took way to long considering we paid cash for the vehicle. This wasn't a big issue for us but worth mention as far as constructive criticism. I don't know this for sure, but I think the reason was just that they were making sure the car was nice and clean for us. This is one of the reasons I struggled with mentioning the glitches. #2 We had a hard time getting an answer to a question we asked about the life time oil changes. Not sure on this one either, but I'm guessing it may have had something to do with some sort of company policy as to who, or maybe which department answers certain questions on a given policy. ?? Again, not a huge issue for us. #3 had to do with one of the tires, but I've decided to skip it for fear of sounding petty. Maybe I've already done that! To be clear, It is not a safety issue! Like I said, overall good experience! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend buying from Good Chevrolet. Our experience was with Austin, and Julie the finance director. They were both great to work with.

Bill
1/05/2016

"No surprises."

Drove 400 miles to pick up vehicle. Upon arrival everything was as agreed on. Thanks to Mike Niles and Sam Chi for making the truncation quick and painless.

BCKC
12/29/2015

"Give these folks a try before you give up on dealerships. "

My wife and I have rarely ended up buying cars from dealerships (one time, 2001) because of the hassle, run-around, and pressure to always spend more than we have budgeted. We got none of that here and that is probably the reason we bought the car. We were shown the car we came to see, without any effort, whatsoever, to get us into something more expensive. We had some hesitation, as the size was a little different than my wife expected, but eventually decided to purchase the car with no sales pressure. The process was also quick and efficient as well as it was curteous. My wife and I are busy people who don't particularly love car shopping and were there out of necessity. A. J. and Trevor with both friendly and helpful without being silly and annoying. Everything was clear and transparent, we did not feel like we were being fooled or pressured at any point. I would definitely recommend these gentlemen to other I know that have had difficulty with dealerships in the past.

A. J. Takhar and Trevor