Grand West Hyundai

McDonald Hyundai

michvarasa
5/05/2016

"Our Tuscon"

It was a great experience overall with wonderful staff. We were not rushed through the process and we're encouraged to test drive anything we wanted.

Mark, Matt and John

JLH81507
3/14/2016

"Great experience"

Great vehicle selection, personable and knowledgeable staff. Salesman explained many different financing options. I would definitely recommend the dealership to my family and friends. Great experience.

Christopher Velasquez

MRROUSSIN
2/19/2016

"Good experience "

They were very helpful an knowledgeable! Our sales person chi christofer V was great to work with an would recommend him to work with. The finance people were easy to talk to an used terms I could understand! Didn't feel like I was rushed or talked down to.

Christofer V.

CANDICE.MARIE
12/15/2015

"Wonderful Experience Buying a Car."

Arb is the best salesperson. He was kind, compassionate and detailed. I did not feel pressured and got exactly what I wanted. If it were not for Arb I would have purchased my vehicle in Denver. He truly made a difference.

Arb

MORSA49
12/07/2015

"Tucsan, great little SUV, holds way more stuff than I though"

Great Car, Love it.Holds a lot of stuff. runs great and has all the special features. good gas mileage, very nice, love it. would definitely recommend!!

picture,this
11/15/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I brought my 2006 Toyota 4 Runner in for the first time there Keith was so pleasant. I will take my other cars to them.

Keith

WASHTIMEGROUP
11/05/2015

"Good people and good experience."

Great dealership. Went through features and benefits. Explained what the hybrid does and how it works. Explained how the warranties work and how long. Just a good feeling when we drove away. The finance person,John, was very helpful withe the explaining the lease terms.

Jesse, Justin, owner, etc..

KSUEMILLER
10/01/2015

"2016 tuscon "

i needed a new car and got exactly what i needed. thank you. i wish the process did not take so long, but in the end it worked out.

mike

Candice
9/25/2015

"Love these guys!!!!!!!"

have always had an a stellar experience, when working with Hiram and everyone in the service department. Today I got the same amazing and superior experience when I purchased my new car!!!! Justin helped me with every last detail and made the process a breeze. I also really apreciated his knowledge of the vehicles he is selling. It has not been often that I have had the pleasure of working with a sales person who with such an extensive background in automotive technology......not just sales. I would recommend going to Grand West Hyundai for your next vehicle, and of course for all of your regular maintenance as well! Well done guys! ????? five stars from this happy gal!

Justin & Hiram

Linda J.
7/17/2015

"Speechless"

Keevan thank you for finding me the perfect car. I so appreciate your method of working with a customer like me. You really listened to what I was saying about my needs and financial abilities. When we could not find a suitable vehicle last week, you went to work and arranged to get another-and as it turned out, more appealing-vehicle on to your lot. I guess "WOW" is the word that comes to mind. I think your persistence and ingenuity demonstrate the truth of what appears on your business card: New Thinking; New Possibilities. You made me a believer out of me. I've owned Hyundai's before and liked them, but I need to feel confidence in my sales rep before making a big-ticket purchase like a car. Thanks to you especially, and to all the other people at the dealership who helped make this deal successful.

Keevan, Ryan, Jason,John