Grand West Hyundai

Murdock Hyundai of Lindon

McDonald Hyundai

CANDICE.MARIE
12/15/2015

"Wonderful Experience Buying a Car."

Arb is the best salesperson. He was kind, compassionate and detailed. I did not feel pressured and got exactly what I wanted. If it were not for Arb I would have purchased my vehicle in Denver. He truly made a difference.

Arb

MORSA49
12/07/2015

"Tucsan, great little SUV, holds way more stuff than I though"

Great Car, Love it.Holds a lot of stuff. runs great and has all the special features. good gas mileage, very nice, love it. would definitely recommend!!

picture,this
11/15/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I brought my 2006 Toyota 4 Runner in for the first time there Keith was so pleasant. I will take my other cars to them.

Keith

WASHTIMEGROUP
11/05/2015

"Good people and good experience."

Great dealership. Went through features and benefits. Explained what the hybrid does and how it works. Explained how the warranties work and how long. Just a good feeling when we drove away. The finance person,John, was very helpful withe the explaining the lease terms.

Jesse, Justin, owner, etc..

KSUEMILLER
10/01/2015

"2016 tuscon "

i needed a new car and got exactly what i needed. thank you. i wish the process did not take so long, but in the end it worked out.

mike

Candice
9/25/2015

"Love these guys!!!!!!!"

have always had an a stellar experience, when working with Hiram and everyone in the service department. Today I got the same amazing and superior experience when I purchased my new car!!!! Justin helped me with every last detail and made the process a breeze. I also really apreciated his knowledge of the vehicles he is selling. It has not been often that I have had the pleasure of working with a sales person who with such an extensive background in automotive technology......not just sales. I would recommend going to Grand West Hyundai for your next vehicle, and of course for all of your regular maintenance as well! Well done guys! ????? five stars from this happy gal!

Justin & Hiram

Linda J.
7/17/2015

"Speechless"

Keevan thank you for finding me the perfect car. I so appreciate your method of working with a customer like me. You really listened to what I was saying about my needs and financial abilities. When we could not find a suitable vehicle last week, you went to work and arranged to get another-and as it turned out, more appealing-vehicle on to your lot. I guess "WOW" is the word that comes to mind. I think your persistence and ingenuity demonstrate the truth of what appears on your business card: New Thinking; New Possibilities. You made me a believer out of me. I've owned Hyundai's before and liked them, but I need to feel confidence in my sales rep before making a big-ticket purchase like a car. Thanks to you especially, and to all the other people at the dealership who helped make this deal successful.

Keevan, Ryan, Jason,John

SMURPHY4
7/12/2015

"horrific"

Liars ,sorry they are the only Hyundai dealer for 200 miles. Your cars are great and stand on their own, but this dealership is a poor representative of your product.

Not sure, changed managers twice just during the the time

Tony_970
1/06/2015

"Worst experience!"

Bought a Dodge truck from them and traded in a car we finished all contracts and paper work I received my bill of sale for the car i traded in and temporary registration for the truck as well as my copies of all contracts signed by both parties. Four weeks later I received a call from them stating my loan did not go through after the first time they verified it did. They wanted 1,500$ more from me. I was hesitant but still gave up the money and resigned everything and was reassured it was finalized. About three weeks after that I received a call again saying they had an issue because anyone that could finalize the loan was on vacation so they needed more money and paperwork, at that time I had enough so I gave them their truck back and took my car back. Worst Experience Ever! I then had to fight to get my down payment back which I did. Six months later I come to find out they made nine hard inquires on my credit which dropped my credit score close to 90 points which is hurting me now. I have bought and paid off three different cars and never had such and unpleasant experience.

kirk

DirkMyers3
10/15/2014

"Poor Customer Service!"

Poor Customer Service. Went to purchase a vehicle there and there is no communication between Sales Manager and Salepeople. Car was sold without my even being notified or advised that they were selling it when they had my 100% commitment. Dealer really hasn't changed with new ownership. Just looking for a quick buck with no customer service. Got nothing but excuses from ownership and nothing else.

Ken Reeher