Grand West Hyundai

Grand West Hyundai Info

Tony_970
1/06/2015

"Worst experience!"

Bought a Dodge truck from them and traded in a car we finished all contracts and paper work I received my bill of sale for the car i traded in and temporary registration for the truck as well as my copies of all contracts signed by both parties. Four weeks later I received a call from them stating my loan did not go through after the first time they verified it did. They wanted 1,500$ more from me. I was hesitant but still gave up the money and resigned everything and was reassured it was finalized. About three weeks after that I received a call again saying they had an issue because anyone that could finalize the loan was on vacation so they needed more money and paperwork, at that time I had enough so I gave them their truck back and took my car back. Worst Experience Ever! I then had to fight to get my down payment back which I did. Six months later I come to find out they made nine hard inquires on my credit which dropped my credit score close to 90 points which is hurting me now. I have bought and paid off three different cars and never had such and unpleasant experience.

kirk

DirkMyers3
10/15/2014

"Poor Customer Service!"

Poor Customer Service. Went to purchase a vehicle there and there is no communication between Sales Manager and Salepeople. Car was sold without my even being notified or advised that they were selling it when they had my 100% commitment. Dealer really hasn't changed with new ownership. Just looking for a quick buck with no customer service. Got nothing but excuses from ownership and nothing else.

Ken Reeher

danweller
7/24/2014

"Worst experience I have ever had at a dealership"

These guys sold us a used car with a defect that we found the night we got it home. This should have been caught in their "inspection". They first told us to pay them $350 to get it fixed. Then they said they would fix it for free and didn't fix it. Then they said they would split the $550 cost of fixing it with us. These guys are either dishonest or incompetent. Now they claim we damaged the car. It's up to you (the reader) to decide if you trust this post or a car dealer.

Scott

JLH81507
4/26/2013

"Kodie Arnett was very helpful and knowledgable when I..."

Kodie Arnett was very helpful and knowledgable when I stopped in to test drive the 2013 Hyundai Tuscon. He answered all my questions and pointed all the features with ease. He was awesome in helping me arrange a lease with a payment I was comfortable with. I would not hesitate in recommending Kodie and the dealership to friends and family! Overall an excellent experience!

Kodie Arnett

cliftoncolorado
4/04/2013

"Kodie put together a proposal that allowed me to lease a..."

Kodie put together a proposal that allowed me to lease a Hyundai for the length of time that I wanted and the monthly payments that would work for me. He also explained in detail all of the features that the vehicle offered. The business manager took his time to go over every step of the financing and made sure that every detail was covered.

Kodie Arnett