Grand West Kia

Grand West Kia

Grand West Kia Info

markkad
5/13/2014

"Typical used car salesman?"

I took my 82 year old mother to look for a used vehicle at GrandWest Kia Grand Junction last week. The first vehicle we looked at was nice and the price sounded good but then the more we talked and looked, there was suddenly a mistake and the price went up about $4500 from what we were originally told. OK, mistakes happen. They had a second vehicle that was just traded in from an employee and could have it ready to look at in the afternoon. We came back and drove the car and was told the car had 3 years of warranty left. My mom liked the car and was going to buy it. We sit down to start the paper work and now we are told oh we made a mistake again, the car is actually two years older than we told and has only a year left of warranty. The price didn't change only the year. What kind of dealership would jerk around an 82 year old woman twice? What kind of dealership does not know the price or year of their cars? Not impressed and would not trust this dealer after our experience.

Peter and Theron

newdu3
2/22/2014

"The staff at Grand West Kid are always friendly and..."

The staff at Grand West Kid are always friendly and accommodating. My vehicle had regular maintenance during a snow storm three weeks ago. They always wash the cars they service but since it was snowing hard it didn't make sense to have my Kid Sorrento washed then so I brought it back today for a free wash. Diana is service was very nice, got me in and it in 20 minutes and helped me look for some paperwork. They always have fresh coffee and everyone is always smiling. No high pressure sales either. I will send all my friends and family to Grand West Kia.

Service Department staff and Saleswoman Sheila

jgalenk
2/03/2014

"Serious screwing #1 My step son bought a used 2006 Kia..."

Serious screwing #1 My step son bought a used 2006 Kia Sportage for way above suggested retail and with add-on's by the finance guy it was almost double the value. Serious screwing #2 He made the mistake of trying to take advantage of the so called free service a month later and was told by the service manager that it needed a cabin filter (should have been replaced before making it available for resale) and was charged $80.00 for it ($20.00 anywhere else). But the screwing didn't stop there the total for the free service was $265.00. Sadly he was gullible enough a year later to go back and trade for a newer vehicle. A 2011 Mitsubishi and was offered less than half what he owed on the first vehicle. The price financed was beyond ridiculous and was nearly impossible to finance since even the banks knew he was getting screwed. Again, gullible, so it is partly his fault but they are thieves and will shaft anyone who is gullible enough to take it. So BEWARE of this bunch and DO NOT Buy a used car from them.

rmcginn
4/16/2012

"tHE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DEALER AT grand kia was either..."

tHE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DEALER AT grand kia was either uninformed or just trying to rip me off. The offer advertised radio offers a five thousand minimum trade in for any vehicle. When it came time to ask about trade for my purchase he said it did not apply. I have found a dealer who stands behind their word and will not recommend Grand KIA to anyone.

THRAN

Grand West Kia responded to this review

October 21, 2013

Hello, I have read your review and believe that you are reviewing the Grand KIA Store in Thornton, Colorado and not Grand West KIA in Grand Junction, CO. We at Grand West KIA have never offered a $5000 minimum trade in, we have however done $3000 minimum trade on any used vehicle in stock. The names are very similar and it is easy to see how the mistake can be made. In the future we at Grand West KIA in GJ would be happy to help you with any of your car buying needs! Sincerely, Steve Harbour General Sales Manager Grand West KIA 'Colorado Car Guy'

llongstrom
10/27/2011

"We had to get an "all wheel" drive vechicle and..."

We had to get an "all wheel" drive vechicle and trade in a pontiac soltice. I first met Steve when I called on him as a new account as I work at a local tv station, he was so great to work with and I trusted him and everything he stands for. He let us take a Sorrento home for the weekend, which was amazing,and we enjoyed the Sorrento so much, when we brought the vechicle back we decided to purchase it. We love our Sorrento, it runs like a dream and we get tons of compliments from friends and others! Gas milage is Awesome! Everyone at Grand West KIA is so friendly and has the best customer service I have experienced in a long time!

Steve Harbour