Grand West Kia

Grand West Kia Info

Peak Kia

jkittson
7/02/2016

"45000 checkup did not go well"

Had an appointment at 830am for my 45,000 check up, had also asked for them to check sparkplugs per maintenance in owners handbook, over the phone I was told 15mins and free, should have questioned that!. Got there and they said they never look at sparkplugs before 60,000 miles, it is really involved, they did not want to do it, showed them my manual and they said ok but it is going to take a while to get my car in - maybe 2 hours - so not sure what the appointment time did for me. Almost 2 hours later they called to say they were looking at my car and nothing urgent needs doing and the spark plugs would be expensive so I probably didn't want that? As I had driven 140 miles to go to a KIA service center I really did want that but after 2 hours I said nevermind, will get it done elsewhere. 30 minutes later I am there to pick up my car which is out in the lot. BUT they say I can't take it yet as they have to out the filters back in? So how did they drive it out to the lot then? Another 30 minutes of waiting and I get the keys but NO record of my check-up - as it didn't need anything they don't have any paperwork for me? I don't even know what they checked! - SO how is that going to meet my warrantee requirements??? I won't bother with the 140 mile drive and 1/2 day off work for that type of service ever again - they just voided my warrantee for me!

Brooke

MMM
11/27/2015

"Great Service!"

I as in and out so quickly! Sheila was so pleasant and I would do business with her and Justin S. anytime. I will definitely return here to purchase my next new car!

Sheila and Justin S.

California girl happy
11/15/2015

"California girl happy "

I have bought 2 vehicles. It's always been a great experience. Me and my husband will buy again.Always treated great from everyone at kia.

Sheila ,kara,rick

Broncofan
11/11/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

I don't comment often but feel it is well deserved in this case. My daughter has been needing a reliable car for some time now. She has looked at many at several different dealerships and has run across some very unpleasant dealership personnel. She called me and told me that she had found a car she really liked and asked me if I would meet her at the dealership to give her my opinion and help with the financing if she needed it. I was more than happy to accommodate her and give her my support. To make a long story short it was the most pleasant experiences I have ever had when it comes to buying a car. The dealership staff was not only extremely professional, but accommodating as well. I had been prepared to co-sign but this was not necessary as they managed to obtain a loan for my daughter in her name only at a very reasonable interest rate. My daughter couldn't be happier and neither could I. She has a beautiful new car with very low miles that's in fantastic condition. I would like to thank everyone involved with a special thanks to Nicolle, the salesperson, Kara, for going the extra mile, and Rick the manager for being so understanding and putting it all together. Thank you Grand West Kia for treating my daughter and myself with a great deal of respect and integrity. I would recommend this dealership to my own mother!

Nicolle, Kara, Rick

madrobert
11/04/2015

"Excellent service - went the extra mile!!"

My wife is on disability and I am self-employed. Historically, this has made getting a car a real nightmare. On top of that, our credit is pretty bad. Kia had advertised that they could work with less than good credit, and my wife had been in contact with Nicolle, as sale person there. I was skeptical. We showed up and they ran only my wife's credit. I told them I didn't want to be on the loan because of all the hassle and paperwork that was required being self-employed. Les, another salesman, showed us a beautiful 2012 Kia Sedona with only 20, 000 miles on it. Justin got to work on getting a loan approved and not long after we drove away in our new car! Thank you Grand West Kia for going the extra mile to get us into our new car!

Nicolle, Justin, Les

Karen
10/20/2015

"Happy customers!"

My boyfriend works out of town and has been looking for a reliable and affordable vehicle. Nicolle at Grand West KIA was beyond helpful and found the perfect truck for him/us! She was knowledgeable and honest and their staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating to our family. We had an overall excellent experience and will do business with GWK in the future.

Nicolle

Iliketofish25

"Best experience ever!!"

I purchased a vehicle for my wife. Went to three other dealerships before stopping here, long story short I should have come here first. The sales managers Rick and Kara were so nice! They made sure that all our needs were met and the finance manager Justin got us in and out quick. Thanks to all the staff there! You guys rock!

Rick, Kara, Justin, Nicolle

Crazy Chris58
10/13/2015

"Great Place to Buy Your next vehicle."

The people at Grand West Kia, bent over backwards to get my family members into not one but three vehicles this year. From the friendly salesmen and women to the General Manager, They all worked very hard for us. If and when Kia brings a truck here I will be one of the first buyers. And I will only buy from my new friends at Grand West Kia. Where they truly go the extra mile for you. My family had some credit problem in the past and they where able to not only get our family approve . But they got it into our Budget.

Les Christensen, Justin Spicer, Rick McMaster, Kara Henderson.

Truckcrazy72

"Great Dealership!"

I have purchased 2 trucks through this Dealership and it was great! Very friendly and easy to work with! They gave me great deals on my trades and got my new truck purchases well within my.budget!

Mike Utt

Rookie4891
10/11/2015

"Worst dealer ever"

This was the worst experience I have ever had trying to buy a car! Rick the general manager at Kia grand junction, co. Was a complete jerk. He literally kicked us out turned off the lights and locked the doors and said we are closed can you come back Tom!! The next day he told us not to call back because they don't want our business because he was trying to sell the car to us at full price. We had asked him for Discount then he hung up on us!! This place was the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Do not go to this place very rude people. Rick has no business being a general manager at all!!

Rick general manager