Green Chrysler

Green Chrysler Info

Rickpammy
3/12/2015

"Good Job!!"

Great job Pete thanks for all your help on my new truck. See you next time buddy.I will see you next time I buy a vehicle

Pete Icould not pronounce let alone spell his last name.(But he was a great salesman)

Chauncia
2/17/2015

"Poor experience"

The representative (Pete) was inconsistent with keeping my updated on car arrivals. He was a little pushy on having my purchase cars that I was NOT interested in. The overall atmosphere of the place was horrible. I purchased my previous car at this location with (Cliff), who was resigned and he was by far the greatest Greens rep that I have EVER dealt with on this car lot in particular. The other representative weren't hospitable as well. I won't be back to visit any time soon or ever.

Pete P.

Heatherbevans
1/03/2015

"Great experience!"

My husband I were looking to buy a SUV with a third row to meet the needs of our growing family. Pete was very friendly and professional. He worked with us so I could drive home in the SUV that I wanted with payments we were comfortable with. I would recommend Green to anyone looking to buy a used or new vehicle!

Pete Phaythida

csclague51
12/14/2014

"Highly recommended."

I am very particular about my vehicle which is a GMC Terrain I was very pleased with the professionalism of the service department. Was in and out in a very short time which was good because my friend and I had Christmas shopping to do. They also offered me car wash coupons and I didn't even ask for them which I used that day. When we laughed I was also told to have a good day I felt like it was a great experience and would recommend the dealership highly.

I'm so sorry I didn't catch his name in the service department.

una.greene
11/27/2014

"Recall appointment."

The experience at the dealership was great. My service was a recall that took less than one hour. I enjoyed the clean waiting room with internet access.All the staff were helpful and friendly.

Ivan Dull

JimHanson2
10/08/2014

"Thanks to Ivan Dull and Paul Shahin"

I was pleased with the service I received from Ivan Dull and Paul Shahin. Ivan was polite, sincere and extremely knowledgeable regarding the features and benefits of the vehicle I was considering. Paul was professional and has a great sense of humor. He did an outstanding job as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to visit Green for their next vehicle.

Ivan Dull, Paul Shahin

alexanderc
9/09/2014

"Great Service Center!"

Fantastic! I took my 2009 Corvette in for service and was greeted by Ric Zillmer, the General Manager. It was after hours and Ric assured me that the service department would be able to look at it the next day. He referred me to Greg Campbell and all issues with the car were taken care of in a timely manner. They even washed and detailed the car, topped off all the fluid levels, and let me know of any upcoming services needed for the car. This dealership "goes the extra mile" to make sure the customer is satisfied. I have nothing but great experiences with the Green Chevrolet dealership in East Moline and Green Buick GMC in Davenport, IA. I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and coworkers.

Ric Zillmer

Ramfan5998
7/13/2014

"Great 1st new car buying experience."

Great time dealing with Kyle from start to finish. Easy, satisfying experience buying a brand new vehicle. Answered all questions I had. Thanks a bunch!

Kyle Ruser, Paul Shahin

ray69
5/27/2014

"Great dealership"

I bought the trailblazer and had a great experience. the sales people were very professional and treated me with respect. I like the car and this is not the first time I have bought from green chev and won't be the last !!!!

Tony

teo7919
8/18/2013

"I shopped at several car dealerships and none of them..."

I shopped at several car dealerships and none of them were listening to ma as far as what i was looking for. I stopped at green Chevrolet and i talked to Tim Lovell and he helped me greatly. There was no pressure and within a day i was driving off in my new vehicle. Tim was very friendly and very helpful. In the future i will recommend anyone i know who is looking for a vehicle to green Chevrolet.

Tim Lovell