Green Chrysler

Green Chrysler Info

Heatherbevans
1/03/2015

"Great experience!"

My husband I were looking to buy a SUV with a third row to meet the needs of our growing family. Pete was very friendly and professional. He worked with us so I could drive home in the SUV that I wanted with payments we were comfortable with. I would recommend Green to anyone looking to buy a used or new vehicle!

Pete Phaythida

csclague51
12/14/2014

"Highly recommended."

I am very particular about my vehicle which is a GMC Terrain I was very pleased with the professionalism of the service department. Was in and out in a very short time which was good because my friend and I had Christmas shopping to do. They also offered me car wash coupons and I didn't even ask for them which I used that day. When we laughed I was also told to have a good day I felt like it was a great experience and would recommend the dealership highly.

I'm so sorry I didn't catch his name in the service department.

una.greene
11/27/2014

"Recall appointment."

The experience at the dealership was great. My service was a recall that took less than one hour. I enjoyed the clean waiting room with internet access.All the staff were helpful and friendly.

Ivan Dull

JimHanson2
10/08/2014

"Thanks to Ivan Dull and Paul Shahin"

I was pleased with the service I received from Ivan Dull and Paul Shahin. Ivan was polite, sincere and extremely knowledgeable regarding the features and benefits of the vehicle I was considering. Paul was professional and has a great sense of humor. He did an outstanding job as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to visit Green for their next vehicle.

Ivan Dull, Paul Shahin

alexanderc
9/09/2014

"Great Service Center!"

Fantastic! I took my 2009 Corvette in for service and was greeted by Ric Zillmer, the General Manager. It was after hours and Ric assured me that the service department would be able to look at it the next day. He referred me to Greg Campbell and all issues with the car were taken care of in a timely manner. They even washed and detailed the car, topped off all the fluid levels, and let me know of any upcoming services needed for the car. This dealership "goes the extra mile" to make sure the customer is satisfied. I have nothing but great experiences with the Green Chevrolet dealership in East Moline and Green Buick GMC in Davenport, IA. I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and coworkers.

Ric Zillmer

Ramfan5998
7/13/2014

"Great 1st new car buying experience."

Great time dealing with Kyle from start to finish. Easy, satisfying experience buying a brand new vehicle. Answered all questions I had. Thanks a bunch!

Kyle Ruser, Paul Shahin

ray69
5/27/2014

"Great dealership"

I bought the trailblazer and had a great experience. the sales people were very professional and treated me with respect. I like the car and this is not the first time I have bought from green chev and won't be the last !!!!

Tony

teo7919
8/18/2013

"I shopped at several car dealerships and none of them..."

I shopped at several car dealerships and none of them were listening to ma as far as what i was looking for. I stopped at green Chevrolet and i talked to Tim Lovell and he helped me greatly. There was no pressure and within a day i was driving off in my new vehicle. Tim was very friendly and very helpful. In the future i will recommend anyone i know who is looking for a vehicle to green Chevrolet.

Tim Lovell

Lovingmyride13
6/14/2013

"We drove quite a ways to get our new vehicle from Green...."

We drove quite a ways to get our new vehicle from Green. We popped in on Bryce unexpectedly but that didn't shake his confidence in being to help us at all. With other customers at his desk and us stopping in on Greens busiest day we did have to wait but Bryce was attentive every step of the way. Constantly checking in and reminding us of what we were waiting on. It was very nice to have that kind of effort given by a sales person because that allowed our minds not to wonder towards thoughts like "did they forget about us or what's taking them so long." The most impressive part is Bryce taking time away from a potential sale to check in and help us understand what was being done behind the scenes as neither Bryce or myself truly knew if a deal was going to be struck. This is the first time I've been to this site and as I look through Greens reviews I found myself scrolling through some of the negative rules. I found that since I'm now a fan and loyal customer to Green I must defend them some what against the very few negative reviews they have. If I could tell every one of them about my experience hopefully they'd understand that slip ups happen and they shouldn't be so turned off as they sound. Bryce, Paul, and Joe did everything possible to keep my best interest in mind and although I came in wanting one car and needed to be switched to another they spelled out in every way why this was needed. It just goes to show you with an attentive sales staff anything is possible because the alternative car I ended up purchasing had better features, better warranty, better MPG and was clearly the better choice all together. People that are saying that Green didn't have their best interest in mind clearly just didn't get the situation explained to them properly because green will literally spell out everything from pricing, to vehicle disclosure, to financing. Nothing is hidden and not one single second of this car buying experience was the stereotypical. I'll be recommending Bryce and Green for years to come because if everyone got treated at a dealership the way I do there would be no such thing as a Car Dealership Stereotype.

Paul Shahin, Bryce Murphy, Joe Kula

lbubenyak
6/14/2013

"Green Chevrolet was fantastic! Bryce was helpful and..."

Green Chevrolet was fantastic! Bryce was helpful and friendly. He answered all of our questions and bent over backwards to make us happy. We, also, had the pleasure of meeting Terrance who was also helpful and very friendly. We would recommend Green Chevrolet to everyone.

Bryce Murphy