Green Chrysler

Green Chrysler Info

James
3/02/2016

"Excellent Service!"

Excellent service! This was by far one of my best vehicle buying experiences ever. As a previous floor manager of a dealership I expect a lot and my expectations were exceeded. I made a long distance purchase of a lightly used Chevy Tahoe after seeing it on their website and I couldn't be happier. The sales person I worked with (Kyle) was willing to take many pictures for me including the under carriage of the vehicle and was sure to point out the smallest of scratches or issues. I live almost 2k miles away from this dealership so detail was very important to me. Kyle was very prompt in returning my emails and provided excellent service. Upon receiving my vehicle I noticed there was an issue with a rear door lock not working 100% of the time. There was also a faint buzz coming from the rear radio control unit intermittently. These issues would be very easy to miss upon inspection unless you drive the vehicle every day as they both occurred intermittently. I contacted Kyle to see what they could do for me. His sales manager was quick to send out both parts I needed at no cost to me even though the vehicle was sold as is. They really stand behind their sales and next time I buy a vehicle they will be my first stop without a doubt. There was no hassle in negotiating price. I told them what I was willing to pay and they told me their bottom line and we made it happen. Buying a vehicle long distance can be inconvenient but they made it very quick and easy. Communication was excellent and prompt. Thanks for making my buying experience easy and hassle free!

Kyle Ruser

stumpyidot
10/23/2015

"2016 Chevy Traverse Purchase"

A sales representative, contacted us after we requested online for someone to contact us and inform us on what was available on the Green Chevrolet lot. I told him we lived 50 miles away and we were looking for a midsize SUV, such as a Buick Enclave, a GMC Acadia or a Chevrolet Traverse. Scott was very helpful in informing us as to the differences in comparing each vehicle. When he pointed out there was a Traverse which was reduced $7000 as a Select Vehicle, we test drove it. After driving it we felt it was the perfect vehicle for us. The deciding factor was this vehicle had a factory installed Trailer Package which included a 5000 lb towing capacity hitch and factory installed oil cooler. We had to wait 9 days to pick up the vehicle, because it had a factory recall on the windshield wiper motor. Our sales rep kept us informed of the status of them getting the parts in to do the recall while we waited at home. Everyone, we encountered while at the dealership was very friendly and accommodating. The financial gentleman also was very pleasant to work with. My wife and I are both pleased with doing business with Green Chevrolet. Terry and Debbie Painter

Scott Lawrence, our sales representative

Blackmorelives
9/09/2015

"Maint on time."

Not much to tell, Rob was great, everything went as planned, and they found and fixed the problem quickly. Engine light is now off and that makes my wife very happy.

Rob

singer69
8/29/2015

"I was totally impressed with the professionalism shown."

I brought my car in for an oil change and was greeted by Rob Standard the Service Advisor. He was very professional in all aspects of the job. He suggested that I should have something done to my car that was needed due to the mileage. I am certainly glad he suggested it. We are driving on a long trip soon and I want my car to be perform at it's peak ability. The service technician, Bill Searl was fantastic!!!! He checked my car out from bumper to bumper and found things wrong that I didn't even know were wrong. I am very appreciative of his knowledge and concern for the customer. I feel very comfortable knowing that Bill checked my car and it is in great shape thanks to him.

Rob Standard, Bill Searl

repeat customer
8/26/2015

"Repeat customer"

I was treated very well by the person at the check in desk as well as the person who went over the information on the possible repair needs. The hospitality that the whole Green Chevrolet "family" extends to us when we are there is always very nice!!! Thank you!

I don't know their names

TheMoreys08
8/25/2015

"Helpful John B."

I had talked to John B. by phone after having a very disappointing experience at another dealer. He was professional, direct and most helpful. My husband and I went in a few days later to purchase our Malibu. Thank you John for helping us and being honest. It was most appreciated!

John B.

rgabby8
7/20/2015

"Awesome Service and Great Deal! "

We had the pleasure of doing business with Julie Schnerre, and given our other dealings with other dealerships over the last year, she was definitely TOP NOTCH! She followed up via e-mail and phone several times over several days. She definitely put forth the effort to give us the best deal and the best service. She was straightforward, honest, and cared about our experience. We purposely abandoned a competing deal based on the service we were getting with Julie vs. the other dealer. We also entered the financial office with apprehension (given our past experiences) and were pleasantly surprised by the next level of TOP NOTCH service we received, with quick turnaround to boot! What a great staff! And the numbers lined up exactly as presented to us throughout the process. How refreshing!

Julie Schnerre

behrhawk
7/11/2015

"Service and tire rotation 2013 Equinox"

Very prompt and courteous service with all that was involved. Thanks again. Service manager explained all necessary services that have to be done in the near future. Cashier offered car wash coupons.

service manager

Rickpammy
3/12/2015

"Good Job!!"

Great job Pete thanks for all your help on my new truck. See you next time buddy.I will see you next time I buy a vehicle

Pete Icould not pronounce let alone spell his last name.(But he was a great salesman)

Chauncia
2/17/2015

"Poor experience"

The representative (Pete) was inconsistent with keeping my updated on car arrivals. He was a little pushy on having my purchase cars that I was NOT interested in. The overall atmosphere of the place was horrible. I purchased my previous car at this location with (Cliff), who was resigned and he was by far the greatest Greens rep that I have EVER dealt with on this car lot in particular. The other representative weren't hospitable as well. I won't be back to visit any time soon or ever.

Pete P.