Greenwood Chevrolet Inc

Youngstown, Ohio 44515
Greenwood Chevrolet Inc Info

pat123
7/26/2016

"Very expierenced and professional staff"

I now know why Greenwood Chevrolet in Youngstown, ohio, is rated one of the top dealerships. first, the dealership showroom is the cleanest and nicest I had ever seen. My salesman, Lee Tartler was very professional and made you feel you were the only person there. I was not sure if I was going to purchase a vehicle or not, but, Lee took my wife and I out to view all their vehicles on site. To make a long story short, we did lease a new Cruze. My hats off to Greg Greenwood, and his forsight to hire a person of Lees caliber. On another note, I do not remember the young ladys name, but she did a great job of explaining the OnStar system. Pat and Phyllis Pantone

Greg Greenwood, lee Tartler, and the young lady explaing the Onstar

bjb123
7/26/2016

"excellent sales and service"

The experience dealing with Becky Cruz was a pleasure. She listened to what my needs where and she found the perfect car. She then made a honest and straightforward deal on the car. When I took delivery of the car she was very thorough explaining all of the different technology and options on the new car.

Becky Cruz

MARIE HOLLAND
7/22/2016

"MY EXPERIENCE WAS VERY POSITIVE AND A PLEASURE"

THE RATING I GAVE GREENWOOD IS THE RATING THAT THEY SHOULD GET. ROBERT COLBERT IS A GREAT EMPLOYEE, AND TRACY IS THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING PEOPLE A GOOD DEAL.. YOU ALSO HAVE STACEY GRANT WHO ALSO IS A GREAT EMPLOYEE. THANKS GREENWOOD FOR HELPING ME TO HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE. ROBERT KNEW WHAT I WANTED AND AS SOON AS I WENT ON A TEST DRIVE I WAS IN LOVE WAS MY NEW CAR.

ROBERT COLBERT, AND TRACY

Joan P
7/21/2016

"Car Leasing Made Easy"

Our experience was easy as always. We have been dealing with Greenwood for years and it's always a pleasure. Very Happy and Keep Up the Good Job!

Dennis Sima, Themi

Cheyleigh48
7/20/2016

"They were quick, easy, and affordable"

My sales consultant was knowledgable about the type of vehicle that I was looking for. He helped me pick out which car I needed and he helped me get the best possible deal that was available. They also had my car ready that day, which was convenient.

Dan Naples

mj
7/20/2016

"FANTASTIC!!"

It was great dealing with such a great company. Dan Naples has been so good to me. He got me a great deal. HIs assistants Themi and Lexi were equally as helpful as was Carla. I absolutely LOVE my new TRAX!! Thanks!! MJ

Dan Naples, Themi, Lexi, Carla (forgot name of very nice woman who brought me coffee and was very friendly- so sorry!!)

janne
7/18/2016

"Leased a new Malibu"

I had a very good experience leasing my new Malibu. Nick was fantastic and showed my husband and I a variety a vehicles during our visit. He was very patient with us as we pondered our decision. Very easy experience. Thank you!

Nick Amendola

Susan3
7/16/2016

"Very happy with my new lease"

Everyone at the Greenwood dealership was very friendly and made sure all of my questions were answered. I'm very happy with my new lease!

Dan Naples

maryann
7/14/2016

"car buying"

I had the best experience buying a car as ever before. I was treated with respect and dignity. It was a painless procedure. My salesman, John Batcho made my left simple. He helped with all the paperwork, made it easy and uncomplicated. He couldn't be nicer.

John Batcho

olderbuyer
7/13/2016

"Never considered writing a review before"

I purchased a car from Mike O'Brian at Greenwood a month ago. I have bought a lot of cars from a lot of people and I have to say that this is one of the few times I enjoyed the experience. No pressure, no BS, no trying to get me into a different car. Mike was looking to make sure that I bought a car that I wanted to buy and simply helped me buy it. Everyone that I dealt with that day treated me well, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car there.

Mike Obrien