Greenwood Chevrolet Inc

Greenwood Chevrolet Inc Info

Leslie'sMalibu
4/28/2016

"Best Chevrolet Dealership"

We have bought all our Chevrolet cars from Greenwood and Pam Greenawalt. She is a top salesperson and always finds exactly what we want in a car. We really like to deal with Pam. The service department at Greenwood is tops. We've never been disappointed.

Pamela Greenawalt

dianneE
4/27/2016

"New car purchase"

We are loyal customers of Greenwood Chevrolet. The experience has always been great. The entire staff works together to provide excellent customer service. Keep up the excellent work!

Dennis

Metallic_Blue
4/24/2016

"Liked my shopping experience. "

I liked the opportunity to review the inventory online, select a car, and value my trade, prior to meeting with a salesman. I was also able to access a carfax report for the specific used car I was considering.

Dan Sorbo

r.short

"awsome dealership"

have you been pushed out the door and not listened to at other dealerships well you went to the wrong place! Greenwood Chevrolet has the best sales personal and financing departments I've ever encountered you must go and see Greenwood Chevrolet if your in the market to buy!!!!!!!

Mike

PAgal

"Excellent Service"

My husband and I recently purchased a new 2016 Chevy Tahoe at Greenwood. Our sales professional, David Bradfield, treated us like family, and we felt very comfortable and secure while deciding on our next vehicle. We bought our last Tahoe from David and would not consider going anywhere else but to Greenwood and David. He is patient, kind and extremely professional . He is knowledgeable and answers all our questions. He also addresses our personal, individual needs so that we know we're getting the right vehicle . We also had a good experience working with Greg Faunda, the Business Manager. We will definitely buy our next vehicle at Greenwood , and will look forward to working with David, again.

David Bradfield, Greg Faunda, Deanna Fusillo

Notgivingmyname123

"I love my new car"

Everyone was so friendly, from my salesman to the finance officer to the help with the on-star set-up. This was my very first car I've purchased that wasn't owned by anyone else. Everyone was so helpful, what a pleasant buying experience. I will recommend Greenwood and Nick to everyone.

Nick Amendola

fishguy

"Harold"

I am extremely impressed with my experience with John Batcho. he definatly does everything he possibly can to please his customer. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

John Batcho

cruizin16
4/22/2016

"First time leasing a car"

Chad make it easy and worked hard to get us a good deal for our first time leasing our 2016 Chevy Cruize, The only negative thing I have to say is that we felt as though we got the brush off by Chad after the deal was made, other than that everyone was very nice. I would definitely recommend Greenwood to purchase a new or used car!

Chad, Carla

Jackie
4/18/2016

"Great new car, amazing service!"

I love my new car (Chevy Trax LTZ AWD) and I was impressed with the helpful and friendly staff. They listened to my needs in car shopping and went above and beyond through the whole experience. I highly recommend Greenwood Chevrolet in Austintown!

Anthony Fusillo, Bobby Beshara

mamma322
4/17/2016

"Greenwood Chevy is excellent"

John Batcho is excellent at customer service.he got us the car we wanted at the payment we wanted. We got an excellent finance rate 4% and Greenwoods 125,000 mile power train warranty is the main reason we went looking there. I recommend anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to check out greenwood chevy

John Batcho