Gunn Chevrolet

16550 IH 35 N,
Selma, Texas 78154-1460
Gunn Chevrolet Info
About Gunn Chevrolet

Pioneers of the One Price Selling philosophy in Texas, Gunn Chevrolet is part of the Gunn Automotive Group of dealerships. Founded by C.C. "Pop" Gunn in 1957, Gunn is ranked as the #1 Private employer in the city, and a top 100 auto dealers in the U.S.

About Gunn Chevrolet

Mario A.
4/20/2015

"2015 Tahoe Purchase"

Mario and I wanted to share a recent experience regarding the purchase of our Tahoe and Ernest Gehr; Sales Consultant with Gunn Chevrolet. Cars sell themselves. We knew we were going to purchase a Tahoe and had visited three other dealers. However, when Ernest welcomed us to your facility his enthusiasm, knowledge of the Tahoe and high level of professionalism made all the difference. The time spent with us and attention to detail was instrumental in determining the SUV we eventually purchased. It takes a special company to foster that kind of work ethic in their employees. Thank you for hiring and retaining caring, professional sales consultants. We will not hesitate to send our friends and family to see Ernest when they are ready to purchase a new vehicle. Sincerely, Mario and Diana

Alicia
3/04/2015

"Bad buying experience "

I bought my 2011 Rav 4 from this company in May of 2014 I was under the impression that everything was fine on my car when I bought it I expected it to be fully inspected and did not expect the issues I am dealing with sooo soon . I bought the extended warrenty and everything that I needed to insure that something like this did not happen ..I took my car in to the dealership on Friday feb 28 2015 so they could tell me why I had a hard start and that my brakes were grinding I paid 59.95 for them to inspect my car they told me my brakes were grinding because I had a rating of 2 on the pads ,,,did they sell the car with bad brakes to begin or what? I could not have used the brakes that much to have them so worn down I have not taken it out of town or driven it that much just to and from work and the person inspecting it told me that it probley needed an oil change when I asked if he checked he said he didn't need to look that's why those lights usually come on ,so again tell me why I paid 59,95 I am very disappointed in this company !!! I bought my car here because my mother bought her car there . I will not recommend it to my sons or their family's I will tell everyone that I know including my Facebook family not to buy from gunn I wasted my money on an inspection and now need new brakes and Roters only 10 months after buying my vehicle! My name is Mary Alicia Martin and my email is alicia6221 @ yahoo ,com

Sam
2/11/2015

"Always pleased with sales & service at Gunn Chevrolet!!!"

We have always gone back to Gunn Chevrolet and have always had a great experience! Our sales person, Sergio Castillas has been such a great help with our purchases. He listens to your every need and never leaves your side - he stays with you to the very end! Bob Thorne was very friendly and helpful. When it was time to speak to the finance dept. Danny was friendly and he explained everything to us and he made sure that we were happy with our new purchase. Everyone here at Gunn Chevrolet made sure we were well taken care of! We will continue to come back and continue to refer our family and friends to Gunn Chevrolet. -Samuel and Virginia Sauceda

Sergio Castillas, Bob Thorne & Danny the finance guy

kim.pilat
10/13/2014

"Quick, Easy, Perfect!"

I filled out the "Make My Deal" button on the Gunn website, and Bobby contacted me right away. We were able to get pretty much everything done over the phone or through email, which was EXTREMELY helpful given my crazy schedule. My husband and I went to sign the paper work, and pick up my new Cruze, and it was so fast and easy. Bobby and the finance team really went above and beyond to make my deal, and make sure I was taken care of. I will definitely be sending all of my friends to Bobby, and when it's time for me to buy again, I will be coming back. Thank you again for the wonderful experience!

Bobby Smith

p45ammo
9/04/2014

"Simple Oilt Change"

I called to make an appointment for an oil change. I was told just show up for rapid service. I showed up at 9:30 and at 10:04 had not been checked in. This is rapid and when asked for help was told the person was on break. Once I got the 2014 Corvette in for the oil change I went inside and looked at new cars. The receptionist noticed no one was assisting me and paged for a sales associate. Again no one came and it is after 10:10. The "Rapid Service" was finished at 11:43. I then asked if the broken part I asked to be replaced had been accomplished? You know it was never written down and so back to the shop to put the new part on. AT this point I went inside and asked for the general manager as so far this service leaves a lot to be desired. John a sales manager came out and visited with me. As he never asked my name I knew I was being blown off. He said we don't open until 9 AM and then have a sales meeting until 9:30. I pointed out that 10:10 is well after 9:30. He wasn't impressed and basically told me to have a nice day and let me get back to work. So if poor service and long waits are what you’re looking for this is your place as even one of the sale people told me management knew of these problems and are doing nothing to fix them. Good Luck and happy motoring. As you can see I offered the dealer an opportunity to fix this and they declined!

John Sales Manager

Gunn Chevrolet responded to this review

September 05, 2014

p54ammo We apologize for any inconvenience or disinterest in the problem you may have been subject to. I can assure you this is not our normal operation here. We care about our customers and their time. I have been told my General Manager has spoken with you about this incident and you and him have worked out a satisfactory agreement. Again we do apologize for our oversight. The individual you named has been corrected on issues like this and how to properly handle them. Also we have corrected the service issue, just because someone is on break will not stop a customer's vehicle from being checked in. I would also like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. If I can be of any help or further assistance don’t hesitate to let me know. If you are satisfied with us at this time, we ask that you please take down the Negative rating. Thank You Bob Thorne 210 599 5000 GUNN Chevrolet Customer Advocate

MrTom
6/01/2014

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

WHEN I MET SERGIO I SAID I WANT THIS CAR AND I WAS REFERRING TO A CHEVY SS 2014. HE NEVER LEFT MY SIDE UNTIL THE DEAL WAS COMPLETE EVEN TO THIS DAY HE STILL REMAINS IN TOUCH HELPING WITH QUESTIONS. HE JUST DID WHAT I WANTED. ALWAYS YES, HES A VERY SPECIAL SALES PROFESSIONAL. TOTAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND VERY MUCH TO MY SATISFACTION.

SERGIO CASTILLO

karlie
1/17/2014

"I've never been more pleased with any Car purchase.i..."

I've never been more pleased with any Car purchase.i was met immediately by Mr. Sergio Castillas, and treated with courtesy and respect the entire visit. Mr. Sergio was the best. For me, personal Courtesies are just as important as the vehicle and the Gunn Chevrolet team performed flawlessly.Thank you for your professional business etIquette Thanks Mr. Sergio I love my Chevy Cruze Karoline

M.Sergio Castillas

mlgh
1/14/2014

"I purchased 3 vehicles at Gunn over the years, and I have..."

I purchased 3 vehicles at Gunn over the years, and I have had them all serviced there as well. I am happy with the ease of taking my vehicle and having it worked on, from oil changes to system flushes. They offer taxi service when work will be longer. On the few occasions when there has been a slight problem, they were quick to resolve matters. My vehicles have been maintained well at Gunn.

Cindy Valle

dredic
10/19/2013

"If you looking to buy a new vehicle go to GUNN Chevrolet..."

If you looking to buy a new vehicle go to GUNN Chevrolet on 35 North and asked for Sergio Castilla. He is a great sales consultant and he will listen to what you want in buying a new car. He is fantastic, patient, will work with you to get your monthly payment where you like it. He will show you all the many features of your car before you leave the dealership. He is just a GREAT sales person.

Sergio Castilla

Amanda4914Military
8/20/2013

"Dealership lied to me about making a hard credit pull,..."

Dealership lied to me about making a hard credit pull, after I specifically told them not to and that I was already financed. Now I am getting a run around while trying to register my vehicle. I am very disappointed in the lack of trustworthiness and poor customer service.

Dan Greene, Kenneth Dudley