Gunn Chevrolet

16550 IH 35 N,
Selma, Texas 78154-1460
Gunn Chevrolet Info
About Gunn Chevrolet

Pioneers of the One Price Selling philosophy in Texas, Gunn Chevrolet is part of the Gunn Automotive Group of dealerships. Founded by C.C. "Pop" Gunn in 1957, Gunn is ranked as the #1 Private employer in the city, and a top 100 auto dealers in the U.S.

About Gunn Chevrolet

Joseph Kobilka
8/22/2016

"job well-done!!"

We commend Gunn Chevrolet and Ron Blankenship for a job well-done in handling our recent vehicle purchase! On short notice, Ron added us to his schedule and took the time to meet with us personally to help us find the vehicle that fits our needs. He found appropriate inventory for us to help narrow our decision, and found answers to our questions about the particulars of the vehicle we had in mind. He also offered us water and made sure we were comfortable. Once we made our selection, Ron quickly worked through the administrative tasks that are a required part of a vehicle purchase. He even found an extra discount for us, of which we were not previously aware. Ron has made himself available to help us with any questions we might have as we learn our new vehicle. Again, we commend Gunn Chevrolet and Ron Blankenship for excellent customer service and a job well-done. Joseph & Sharon Kobilka

disappointed
8/03/2016

"Slow and poor customer service"

My husband and I bought a "certified" used car Saturday and traded in our car. After getting a trade in quote online they low-balled their offer for our vehicle. Then since it was Saturday they were unable to Dr tail the car we purchased and do some of the minor paint repair work we asked for. They promised our vehicle on Monday. Now it is Wednesday afternoon and we still don't have the vehicle we purchased. This has by far been our worse experience with a dealership. Will never return and don't recommend it to anyone. Plus all salesman we dealt with. (Because you are passed back and forth) were very unprofessional. None of the current salesman are listed below.

none of the above

Reno
11/13/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

No presure to buy, Yahanthan showed us all the safety features, the electronic devices, the exterior, under the hood and all the add ons in the vehicle we were looking at. He showed us the fun vehicles. He was a real down to earth person. We have not decided on which vehicle to go with but for sure the customer service is outstanding.

Yahanthan Gonzales

texasmamaw
10/06/2015

"It's not always the car your buy that matters...."

The process of buying a car can be trying to say the least. There are any number of similar vehicles that I would have been happy with but dealing with Gunn Chevrolet took most of the hassle out of the buying process. John looked at my car as soon as I got there and let me know the trade in value before he knew which car I was looking at. It was exactly what I was expecting. The price of the car was the price and there was no back and forth and I am comfortable it was a good price. It didn't take long to get to the bottom line. Chris was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job of explaining all the features and Las has kept in touch to make sure I am happy. I am extremely happy with my new Equinox and would recommend Gunn Chevrolet to everyone.

Greg & Diana
9/22/2015

"Relaxed "

This was our first time purchasing a new vehicle. The experiences was very rewarding, We went in to look at a used 2012 Tahoe and we decided to purchase a new 2015 Chevy Silverado. We are very happy with our new truck. We would like to thank Robert Ervin for a kind relaxed sales approach and not making us feel pressured into purchasing a vehicle. GREAT JOB Robert

Robert Ervin

Sunflower
5/20/2015

"Fun exciting"

My family and I have been always pleased with the service we receive. Thank you Yahnathan for the professionalism you showed, very knowledgeable and compassionate in helping me get into a new car verses used! You managed to make it work for me I love my Sonic again Thank You Yahnathan and Gunn Chevrolet. We had a great time lots of fun!!

Yahnathan Gonzales Sales Consultant

5ccgang2006
5/04/2015

"John Milliman "

The professionalism and overall knowledge demonstrated to me were beyond my expectations. John's ability to put my mind at ease during an extremely difficult decision/process was nothing short of spectacular. John is an invaluable asset to Gunn Chevrolet and should be given every consideration for advancement in the very near future.

Vagabond
5/02/2015

"Not So Different"

A tedious experience that sent me to another dealer. They lowball you on your trade in after your car is valued higher on their website by greater than 10%. It the same old smoke and mirrors where the floor salesmen are order takers with no authority. I can't blame the floor sales force. It's layers of authority that prolong the experience. It's a set price dealership which makes it DIFFERENT but not BETTER.

antoinette1978
4/27/2015

"my experience was exciting!!"

I have bought two cars from Gunn Chevy in the last three years. Both times I was treated with respect and I know the sales man Rick Morland had my best interest at heart. The customer service at Gunn Chevy is excellent!! I have never had a bad experience when dealing with the dealership or its employees!! In short...I love Gunn Chevy and I want to give a special thanks to Rick Morland for being the salesman that he is!!

Mario A.
4/20/2015

"2015 Tahoe Purchase"

Mario and I wanted to share a recent experience regarding the purchase of our Tahoe and Ernest Gehr; Sales Consultant with Gunn Chevrolet. Cars sell themselves. We knew we were going to purchase a Tahoe and had visited three other dealers. However, when Ernest welcomed us to your facility his enthusiasm, knowledge of the Tahoe and high level of professionalism made all the difference. The time spent with us and attention to detail was instrumental in determining the SUV we eventually purchased. It takes a special company to foster that kind of work ethic in their employees. Thank you for hiring and retaining caring, professional sales consultants. We will not hesitate to send our friends and family to see Ernest when they are ready to purchase a new vehicle. Sincerely, Mario and Diana

Ernie Gehr III