Gunn Chevrolet

16550 IH 35 N,
Selma, Texas 78154-1460
Gunn Chevrolet Info
About Gunn Chevrolet

Pioneers of the One Price Selling philosophy in Texas, Gunn Chevrolet is part of the Gunn Automotive Group of dealerships. Founded by C.C. "Pop" Gunn in 1957, Gunn is ranked as the #1 Private employer in the city, and a top 100 auto dealers in the U.S.

About Gunn Chevrolet

Sunflower
5/20/2015

"Fun exciting"

My family and I have been always pleased with the service we receive. Thank you Yahnathan for the professionalism you showed, very knowledgeable and compassionate in helping me get into a new car verses used! You managed to make it work for me I love my Sonic again Thank You Yahnathan and Gunn Chevrolet. We had a great time lots of fun!!

Yahnathan Gonzales Sales Consultant

5ccgang2006
5/04/2015

"John Milliman "

The professionalism and overall knowledge demonstrated to me were beyond my expectations. John's ability to put my mind at ease during an extremely difficult decision/process was nothing short of spectacular. John is an invaluable asset to Gunn Chevrolet and should be given every consideration for advancement in the very near future.

Vagabond
5/02/2015

"Not So Different"

A tedious experience that sent me to another dealer. They lowball you on your trade in after your car is valued higher on their website by greater than 10%. It the same old smoke and mirrors where the floor salesmen are order takers with no authority. I can't blame the floor sales force. It's layers of authority that prolong the experience. It's a set price dealership which makes it DIFFERENT but not BETTER.

antoinette1978
4/27/2015

"my experience was exciting!!"

I have bought two cars from Gunn Chevy in the last three years. Both times I was treated with respect and I know the sales man Rick Morland had my best interest at heart. The customer service at Gunn Chevy is excellent!! I have never had a bad experience when dealing with the dealership or its employees!! In short...I love Gunn Chevy and I want to give a special thanks to Rick Morland for being the salesman that he is!!

Mario A.
4/20/2015

"2015 Tahoe Purchase"

Mario and I wanted to share a recent experience regarding the purchase of our Tahoe and Ernest Gehr; Sales Consultant with Gunn Chevrolet. Cars sell themselves. We knew we were going to purchase a Tahoe and had visited three other dealers. However, when Ernest welcomed us to your facility his enthusiasm, knowledge of the Tahoe and high level of professionalism made all the difference. The time spent with us and attention to detail was instrumental in determining the SUV we eventually purchased. It takes a special company to foster that kind of work ethic in their employees. Thank you for hiring and retaining caring, professional sales consultants. We will not hesitate to send our friends and family to see Ernest when they are ready to purchase a new vehicle. Sincerely, Mario and Diana

Alicia
3/04/2015

"Bad buying experience "

I bought my 2011 Rav 4 from this company in May of 2014 I was under the impression that everything was fine on my car when I bought it I expected it to be fully inspected and did not expect the issues I am dealing with sooo soon . I bought the extended warrenty and everything that I needed to insure that something like this did not happen ..I took my car in to the dealership on Friday feb 28 2015 so they could tell me why I had a hard start and that my brakes were grinding I paid 59.95 for them to inspect my car they told me my brakes were grinding because I had a rating of 2 on the pads ,,,did they sell the car with bad brakes to begin or what? I could not have used the brakes that much to have them so worn down I have not taken it out of town or driven it that much just to and from work and the person inspecting it told me that it probley needed an oil change when I asked if he checked he said he didn't need to look that's why those lights usually come on ,so again tell me why I paid 59,95 I am very disappointed in this company !!! I bought my car here because my mother bought her car there . I will not recommend it to my sons or their family's I will tell everyone that I know including my Facebook family not to buy from gunn I wasted my money on an inspection and now need new brakes and Roters only 10 months after buying my vehicle! My name is Mary Alicia Martin and my email is alicia6221 @ yahoo ,com

Sam
2/11/2015

"Always pleased with sales & service at Gunn Chevrolet!!!"

We have always gone back to Gunn Chevrolet and have always had a great experience! Our sales person, Sergio Castillas has been such a great help with our purchases. He listens to your every need and never leaves your side - he stays with you to the very end! Bob Thorne was very friendly and helpful. When it was time to speak to the finance dept. Danny was friendly and he explained everything to us and he made sure that we were happy with our new purchase. Everyone here at Gunn Chevrolet made sure we were well taken care of! We will continue to come back and continue to refer our family and friends to Gunn Chevrolet. -Samuel and Virginia Sauceda

Sergio Castillas, Bob Thorne & Danny the finance guy

kim.pilat
10/13/2014

"Quick, Easy, Perfect!"

I filled out the "Make My Deal" button on the Gunn website, and Bobby contacted me right away. We were able to get pretty much everything done over the phone or through email, which was EXTREMELY helpful given my crazy schedule. My husband and I went to sign the paper work, and pick up my new Cruze, and it was so fast and easy. Bobby and the finance team really went above and beyond to make my deal, and make sure I was taken care of. I will definitely be sending all of my friends to Bobby, and when it's time for me to buy again, I will be coming back. Thank you again for the wonderful experience!

Bobby Smith

p45ammo
9/04/2014

"Simple Oilt Change"

I called to make an appointment for an oil change. I was told just show up for rapid service. I showed up at 9:30 and at 10:04 had not been checked in. This is rapid and when asked for help was told the person was on break. Once I got the 2014 Corvette in for the oil change I went inside and looked at new cars. The receptionist noticed no one was assisting me and paged for a sales associate. Again no one came and it is after 10:10. The "Rapid Service" was finished at 11:43. I then asked if the broken part I asked to be replaced had been accomplished? You know it was never written down and so back to the shop to put the new part on. AT this point I went inside and asked for the general manager as so far this service leaves a lot to be desired. John a sales manager came out and visited with me. As he never asked my name I knew I was being blown off. He said we don't open until 9 AM and then have a sales meeting until 9:30. I pointed out that 10:10 is well after 9:30. He wasn't impressed and basically told me to have a nice day and let me get back to work. So if poor service and long waits are what you’re looking for this is your place as even one of the sale people told me management knew of these problems and are doing nothing to fix them. Good Luck and happy motoring. As you can see I offered the dealer an opportunity to fix this and they declined!

John Sales Manager

Gunn Chevrolet responded to this review

September 05, 2014

p54ammo We apologize for any inconvenience or disinterest in the problem you may have been subject to. I can assure you this is not our normal operation here. We care about our customers and their time. I have been told my General Manager has spoken with you about this incident and you and him have worked out a satisfactory agreement. Again we do apologize for our oversight. The individual you named has been corrected on issues like this and how to properly handle them. Also we have corrected the service issue, just because someone is on break will not stop a customer's vehicle from being checked in. I would also like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. If I can be of any help or further assistance don’t hesitate to let me know. If you are satisfied with us at this time, we ask that you please take down the Negative rating. Thank You Bob Thorne 210 599 5000 GUNN Chevrolet Customer Advocate

MrTom
6/01/2014

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

WHEN I MET SERGIO I SAID I WANT THIS CAR AND I WAS REFERRING TO A CHEVY SS 2014. HE NEVER LEFT MY SIDE UNTIL THE DEAL WAS COMPLETE EVEN TO THIS DAY HE STILL REMAINS IN TOUCH HELPING WITH QUESTIONS. HE JUST DID WHAT I WANTED. ALWAYS YES, HES A VERY SPECIAL SALES PROFESSIONAL. TOTAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND VERY MUCH TO MY SATISFACTION.

SERGIO CASTILLO