Gunn Nissan

Socrates Lopez, F&I Manager, Gunn Nissan

Socrates Lopez

F&I Manager

November 28, 2016

"quote$1100 for free fix"

- alinetio

I bought a toyota camry with 3 years warranty. Steering wheel squeak in morning, bought to dealership,paid $139 check up, I was told need to fix wheel and brakes for $1100. I went to Red Mc Combs and they says it need lubricant and fix it for free. Please do not buy the extended warranty, and have a second opinion.=do not trust them period.

September 06, 2016

"Great!"

- The Christopher's

We were very impressed with the helpful and courteous service in the past. We set up an appointment with Derrick berlanga and received great customer attention . He made our experience very easy! Also finance dept. was very efficient. We love our 2016 altima!!

September 02, 2016

"Service"

- Ljm539

They are very caring until you buy the the car then the service is is like they are doing you a favor. I recently took my car there in Sept and my bill ended up to be $303. They locked my keys in my car & I had to wait until they located my keys locked in the car. I told them I had a second set & instead of apologizing for the wait I received an excuse why that happened. I bought my car in 2012 and since then I have never received good service. At least when I go to Vavoline they vacuum my car and wash my windows. This Nissan just takes your money and when they screw up makes excuses.

New 2016 Nissan NV3500 HD, $39345