Gunn Nissan

Good

Gunn Nissan
Gunn Nissan Info
About Gunn Nissan

Gunn Nissan in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Austin, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Nissan has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Nissan will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Nissan has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Nissan offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 768-5020 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Nissan offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Nissan parts and accessories

About Gunn Nissan

"excellent service."

I purchased a Nissan NV200 commercial van at Gunn a few months ago. I had to have an emissions part replaced and they actually removed a part from another new van in order to avoid my making another trip(I live 65 miles away). I came I for my 1st oil change and they checked out a rattle for me without an appointment. I would definitely buy from them again!

Jose Castillo

Gunn Nissan responded to this review

October 08, 2014

Jeri - Thank you for your glowing review and for taking the time to share your service experience with us. We sincerely appreciate you stopping by our service department and could not be happier to hear your repair issues were taken care of to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your comments, Jeri and we look forward to meeting any future automotive sales and service needs you may have with the same attention to customer service detail that you've already experienced with us. Until then, happy driving and we'll be looking for you down the road.

"Great Customer Service"

I usually do not write reviews but I had such a great experience I had to this time. My car stopped giving me gas while I was driving back from Houston to San Antonio on a Sunday. Very scary! Had to stop and wait 20 minutes on the side of the road until I could get the gas to start working again. Called Gunn Nissan on Monday but they were totally booked and I could not get in, but told me to bring it in on Tuesday which I did at 8am. They gave me a ride to my work. Called me about 2pm that day and told me it was a sensor and covered under warranty. I also requested they do a 60,000 mile maintenance. They had to keep the car overnight. Wednesday morning about 10:30am they called to tell me it was ready. They came and picked me up from work. No hassles. Very friendly, and my car drives better than before plus I have peace of mind knowing all my fluids and belts are new. And they washed it too. I will make them my "go to" car maintenance place from now on....Great experience.

Tim Elkey

Gunn Nissan responded to this review

August 12, 2014

tgwl - Thank you for sharing your recent service experience with us. We couldn't be happier to hear you were treated so well and was satisfied with the service you received. We're glad we were able to help you with your vehicle and look forward to meeting any future automotive service or sales needs you may have in the future.

"Great Customer Service"

My son purchased a 2014 Nissan Juke from here a couple of days ago. We were helped by Mr Osbaldo Gonzalez. He was very professional and knowledgable. He was also very courteous through out the entire time. He made us feel comfortable during the process of purchasing. This was the first time buying a car was easy and stress free. There was no hassle. One simple price is a great idea. We highly recommend this place and Mr. Gonzalez.

Osbaldo Gonzalez

"Stopped by to look at new inventory. Was greated by a..."

Stopped by to look at new inventory. Was greated by a Salesman, but he did not provide a business card, so I do not remember his name. I inquired about a Nissan Rogue on display and the exterior color was mustard yellow color- "Sahara Sun". I asked the salesman "that is the new Sahara Sun color, right? " He responded, "No, actually the Sahara Sun is Red", the color on that one is a gold. Which confused me greatly, since I just spend the better half of the morning searching online and viewing the new colors. I looked on the MSRP paperwork on the card windown and the exterior color was as I had thought, "Sahara Sun". Immediatly, I was discouraged with this salesman. If a salesman doesn't even know the name of the colors of the cars, how is he/she know the other ins/outs of the vehicles? He didn't even know the inventory..and whether or not there was such as thing as a Rogue SL AWD model. Then I asked him about a white 2014 Murano and if I could see the inside, since every vehicle on the lot was locked. The salesman responded, "well, the spec on that one is going to change in 2015". I didn't even understand the comment? I wasn't interested in what was going to come out in 2015. I wanted to see that particular vehicle. I just assumed he was lazy and did not want to bother to get the key to unlock the vehicle, so I could see the inside. I briefly scanned the inventory and left the dealership, with a very bad taste in my mouth. Sure, it's not the Dealership that discouraged me, but the salesman. However, every salesman is a reflection of the management and dealership. That guy was a glimpse of the customer service I was to endure, had I opted to buy a vehicle there. No way!

Unknown

"ok, Gunn has my car again. heading to school on the bus..."

ok, Gunn has my car again. heading to school on the bus shortly. they actually called me at 5:57 yesterday to tell me they found no problem whatsoever. The last time I became so agitated i just waited a rather long while to come back and deal with these less than kind people. this was after they guy walked up to me and told me. that my keys did not work. he couldn't open the door. I told him it did. he disagreed. I walked outside with him, he was trying to open the wrong car. different color and different model as well as year. this isn't the first time Gunn Nissan does something like this. not by a longshot. ive been ignored and told "nothing is wrong we did the diagnostic" after the a/c compressor went out and leaked Freon and smelt horrible. FYI "we don't check that when we diagnose" so you can come back next week" funny. it was 100 degrees. they were clearly agitated with the rental they gave me. the service guy was less than helpful and left me rather annoyed with them FYI you have 12,000 miles to go back if say the a/c they just replaced wont stop grinding everytime you turn it on. after that its your problem. Never ever ever buying from Gunn again. Hopefully today will be better. i'll amend todays if it is but this was the first and second time I had this same issue. this is now the third time I have this issue. Just over a two year old car and its been rather annoying dealing with Gunn. I go to Firestone for everything else. just figured since the warranty covered this I should have it done. It doesn't feel worth it thus far.

Unkown

"We registered our new Nissan out of state using A Gunn..."

We registered our new Nissan out of state using A Gunn Nissan contractor. They inflated the fees, over-charged us for our state tax and delayed our license plates by 56 days. I have written to their CEO, but they did not answer letter. I have talked with several "managers" at Gunn Nissan and they are unable or unwilling to be of any assistance. WE feel they are a dishonest dealer that offers no after sales service.

Marcus

"I purphased a new 2013 Nissan Frontier 4 x 4. Luis Campos..."

I purphased a new 2013 Nissan Frontier 4 x 4. Luis Campos was freindly and informative. He answered all my questions and helped me through purchasing the vehicle through all the steps. He and the dealership were a pleasure to work with. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the dealership and Luis Campos.

Luis Campos

"Aaron Gossett was an absolute pleasure at Gunn Nissan in..."

Aaron Gossett was an absolute pleasure at Gunn Nissan in San Antonio. He went above and beyond in working for me to find me a car. He even brought a car to my house when I was short on time. That was unbelievable! I ended up deciding on a different brand, which wasn't his fault, and when I told him, he was very positive and said "if I can ever help you again in the future, please let me know". This was impressive because when I normally would have to tell salespeople "no", they would be rude and make me feel bad. I know that if you are looking for a car, he will work hard to find you a car that is perfect for you!

Aaron Gossett

"In Sept of 2012 I had contacted Thomas Stephens who was..."

In Sept of 2012 I had contacted Thomas Stephens who was in the internet department. We emailed at the beginning and then finally met him in person at the dealership. During our communications he was a nice guy through the emails and an even nicer guy in person. We recently serviced our vehicle at Gunn Nissan this past weekend and we weren't able to get to the service department before they closed. So, when we got there the people at the front said they were not able to help us. I left in disappointment knowing that Monday morning would be hectic picking up my wife's car and then heading to work. I called back to the dealership on Sat and asked to speak to a manager, Thomas answered. He remembered who I was and went back to look for our keys. He asked for a description of the keys and he found them. Thanks to him, our Monday morning was saved and so was our Sat.. Thomas will be leaving that dealership and moving onto another department in the Gunn Group. He will be missed. Thank you Thomas for all your help throughout our dealings with Gunn Nissan. Matt

Thomas Stephens

"I took my titan in for service after seeing a two..."

I took my titan in for service after seeing a two different leaks and a rattling noise over bumps. These problems were seen from underneath while the truck was on a lift. Took the truck in the first time for my concerns. Was told parts had to be ordered so I was to be called when parts arrived. No call after two weeks so I called to check on parts which had arrived. An appointment was made to have all the concerns addressed. Dropped off truck leaks were fixed but not the rattle. Took the truck back and the gave me a solution which didnt sound right. Spoke with service manager Adrian and went for a test drive. He comfirmed my suspicion about 5he false answer on the origins of the rattle. So I made an appointment for another day to drop the truck off. Dropped it off a couple of days later and was placed in a rental. They had the truck six days just to say it needs brakes. I picked it up from gunn and went home. I looked under my truck and to my suprise I have a nissan oil filter on it. I DO NOT USE NISSAN OIL FILTER.I strictly use mobil 1 and Mobil 1 extended performace oil. I addressed the issue and was told my business was not welcome at that dealer anymore. I have had so mich trouble with them. The first solution to the rattle was bushing needing grease, second solution was bushing needing to be replaced, third was a sub frame needing adjustment, fourth was a manifold causing the rattle and the last solution is worn out brake pads in the front. Thats not even the begining. I had a 35,000 mile service done and was charged cabin air filters, which were never installed. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS AT GUNN NISSAN EVER AGAIN. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHAT SO EVER.

service manager Adrian, General manager Derek, assistant manager Kevin and two other service advisors