Gunn Nissan

750 NE LOOP 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78209-1200
Gunn Nissan Info
About Gunn Nissan

Gunn Nissan in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Austin, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Nissan has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Nissan will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Nissan has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Nissan offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 768-5020 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Nissan offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Nissan parts and accessories

About Gunn Nissan

The Christopher's
9/06/2016

"Great!"

We were very impressed with the helpful and courteous service in the past. We set up an appointment with Derrick berlanga and received great customer attention . He made our experience very easy! Also finance dept. was very efficient. We love our 2016 altima!!

Ljm539
9/02/2016

"Service"

They are very caring until you buy the the car then the service is is like they are doing you a favor. I recently took my car there in Sept and my bill ended up to be $303. They locked my keys in my car & I had to wait until they located my keys locked in the car. I told them I had a second set & instead of apologizing for the wait I received an excuse why that happened. I bought my car in 2012 and since then I have never received good service. At least when I go to Vavoline they vacuum my car and wash my windows. This Nissan just takes your money and when they screw up makes excuses.

Janie Reyes
8/17/2016

"Happy customer😊😊😊😊😊 Thank you Derrick B.!!!!!!!!!"

I am truly pleased with the service that my husband and I received! He was very knowledgeable and helpful in meeting our needs in search of the right vehicle for me!!!! The process was done quickly and professionally and couldn't ask for a better experience overall! Thank you Derrick B. for your expertise help in all areas!!!! I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family!!!!!

liz1234
8/10/2016

"300zx"

They installed a rebuilt engine And I've had problems every sense. Very disappointed with the end result. One of the hoses connected to my throttle body had a hole in it and there was a Small brush found on the inside

Archie's mechanic team

CynthiaWare
8/08/2016

"Dead battery "

I'm visiting the San Antonio area and my battery died on my 2016 Maxima. I called Gunn Nissan & they got me RIGHT in! I was greeted with a smile & warm welcome! Issac in service assured me it would be fast & it was! Thank you for taking such good care of me! Mr. Munn should be very proud of his staff! The receptionist was great too & very nice, clean dealership!

Issac

The Professor
7/26/2016

"Kevin was so sweet, patient and very helpful"

I had a great experience because Kevin made buying a new car so simple. I will return back to Kevin to purchase my second car at Gunn because of great customer service.

Christopher Campbell
5/23/2016

"In! Out! Done!"

Second car we have gotten from Gunn. Both times it went perfectly. Walked in and gave Derrick an idea of what we wanted and it didn't take long we were taking a test drive. Made our decision and did the paperwork. The whole process only took 3 hours. Walk in find the car finance and drive off the lot. Simply put the whole experience was amazing. Thanks again Derrick and Gunn

sad customer
5/22/2016

"disappointed "

Called sales man about a specific truck. I arrived to test drive the truck it had major hail damage. The sales man lied to get me to the dealership. Attempted to show me other trucks.

Nissemou
5/21/2016

"Awesome. It was a pleasure working w/Hilary Keahey."

I think it is remarkable the way everyone works together for one common goal, to put people in a vehicle. This was a pleasant experience and I was able to get into the car I wanted because these people are good. Thank you Gunn Nissan and specifically, Hilary. Also, thanks to David Delgado in Finance. He and all involved basically performed a miracle by getting me into a new car.

upset210
4/27/2016

"horrible customer service."

Bought a new car it has a defect, service manager at nissan off Broadway refuses to call me back to fix problem. I already got the estimate, horrible experience. I want what I paid for. I hate being ripped off.

Reviews of Derrick Berlanga