Gunn Nissan

750 NE LOOP 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78209-1200
Gunn Nissan Info
About Gunn Nissan

Gunn Nissan in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Austin, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Nissan has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Nissan will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Nissan has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Nissan offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 768-5020 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Nissan offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Nissan parts and accessories

About Gunn Nissan

Archermom
4/10/2016

"Best experience ever!"

I went in for oil change and drove out with a NEW car. Massey Center made buying a new car so easy. He was so helpful and patient with me and answered all my questions. While i waited for oil change, he remembered me from three years earlier when I bought my Juke . He really went out of his way to work with me on upgrading my vehicle. I never felt pressured. He was so professional. A truly exceptional car buying experience.

Briana Duffy
4/01/2016

"Late-blooming Lemon"

I do not recommend buying a vehicle from Gunn Nissan. I bought a Certified Used 2012 Rogue. I had to have mechanical work on it 4 times in the first 2 months. I moved out of state and they still didn't have all of the problems fixed. The salesman I worked with, Marcos Tijerina, neglected to help me with the car issues and my plates. I had to email him repeatedly and communicate explicitly just to get the most basic assistance. John, the service manager, lied to my face multiple times about my issue being fixed. Dennis, in Customer Retention, thought that a keychain and $15 in gift cards would fix everything. This is a very large purchase for most people. Gift cards and keychain are not sufficient for me to recommend conducting business with people I found to be less than honorable.

Gunn Nissan responded to this review

April 06, 2016

Briana, Thank you for taking the time to write a review to let us know what went wrong. I apologize for the trouble you had to go through with your new vehicle. We would like every vehicle we sell to never experience mechanical issues so close to the sale date. It isn't good for business and it definitely isn't good for our customer's confidence in the product. We understand that there will be times this happens and we make a concerted effort to remedy the problems as they arise and in most cases we absorb the cost of these repairs. In your case with the 2012 Rogue, we see you have a total of 2 visits since your purchase and it seems we were able to diagnose and correct one of your issues, but we were unable to duplicate the problem on the second visit. It is unfortunate it happens this way, but in order for us to make the proper repairs, we have to be able to diagnose the fault correctly in order to make the repair right the first time. Otherwise, it would be purely speculation on what to repair. If you are able to co-ordinate any needed repairs at a Certified Nissan Dealer in your new location, we will be glad to assist with any associated out of pocket expenses as it relates to your last visit. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write us a review and I hope we will be able to make everything right. Derrick Alvis General Manager of Gunn Nissan

loryk34
3/29/2016

"Great Experience"

Purchased my first brand new car from Gunn Nissan and was very pleased with the whole experience. Although Kyle Johnson was still fairly new to the sales team, he did an awesome job for us. The finance managers were also very gracious to do all my paperwork over again when I decided to change banks after having the car for a week. Awesome people to deal with!

brendis
3/15/2016

"Service on my car "

We took my father's car and mine for service, I did receive a special over the internet and it was perfect time to take them.

PhyloT
3/11/2016

"Good People in Service"

The Express Lane was actually express this visit. And they do a complete multi-point vehicle inspection with the oil change. This inspection may seem like a ploy to add on more work (and more profit) to the dealership BUT it can uncover serious problems you need to be aware of. In my case the inspection detected several nails in one of my tires which a dying tire pressure sensor had masked (I had ignored the fact that that tire always needed a couple of pounds more air pressure than the others.) Now Matthew (the service writer) told me it was a slow leak but since we going to Dallas the next day for a gymnastics meet I had Gunn Nissan replace it. Not cheap but it was quick. Thanks!

Sal2016
3/10/2016

"Good car at a great price"

Mr. Alex Carrera took time to explain the model trims to make sure I pick the right model that fit my needs. After the test drive he made sure that i was comfortable with the car before buying.

CharlesGoodwill
3/01/2016

"Gunn Nissan has been awesome."

Mr. Stien has been extremely nice and has everything possible to make my long wait and ridiculous warranty from Vroom as easy as possible considering the circumstances. He also found a car for me to drive the second week of my car being unavailable.

Leslieanncan2
2/23/2016

"The best black Friday experience!"

Our experience at Gunn Nissan was beyond what we expected. We went in the day after a holiday and didn't expect to leave in a new certified pre-owned Nissan Rogue. The salesman, Alex Carrera was friendly and helpful. We gave him an idea of our budget plus our needs and he quickly found our winning choice on the lot, ready to go. We had lots of questions, but he patiently addressed all our concerns. Even through the financing process, the business manager Socrates Lopez was equally patient and informative. We would definitely recommend sending anyone interested in buying a car to Gunn Nissan and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

bguerrero3
1/21/2016

"Over and beyond to help my issue!"

I have gone Gunn Nissan for years! I take my 2010 Nissan Maxima for any minor or major work that needs to be done. The service department are fantastic and most recently met John Hernandez the Service manager. He was so helpful and told my husband and I different options we had and made sure we were taken care! I would recommend this dealership to anyone for their service work!

Gilbert
1/20/2016

"Friendly, helpful employees"

We have bought a number of cars from Gunn Nissan and have been very pleased with the service we have received---Hernandez as service advisor and Dennis Manlapaz as salesman and then as financial worker. Hernandez went out of his way to help me with a windshield problem. Dennis helped my daughter get very favorable terms on a new Altima. We highly recommend this dealership.

Reviews of Dennis Manlapaz