Gunn Nissan

750 NE LOOP 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78209-1200
Gunn Nissan Info
About Gunn Nissan

Gunn Nissan in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Austin, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Nissan has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Nissan will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Nissan has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Nissan offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 768-5020 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Nissan offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Nissan parts and accessories

About Gunn Nissan

Christopher Campbell
5/23/2016

"In! Out! Done!"

Second car we have gotten from Gunn. Both times it went perfectly. Walked in and gave Derrick an idea of what we wanted and it didn't take long we were taking a test drive. Made our decision and did the paperwork. The whole process only took 3 hours. Walk in find the car finance and drive off the lot. Simply put the whole experience was amazing. Thanks again Derrick and Gunn

sad customer
5/22/2016

"disappointed "

Called sales man about a specific truck. I arrived to test drive the truck it had major hail damage. The sales man lied to get me to the dealership. Attempted to show me other trucks.

Nissemou
5/21/2016

"Awesome. It was a pleasure working w/Hilary Keahey."

I think it is remarkable the way everyone works together for one common goal, to put people in a vehicle. This was a pleasant experience and I was able to get into the car I wanted because these people are good. Thank you Gunn Nissan and specifically, Hilary. Also, thanks to David Delgado in Finance. He and all involved basically performed a miracle by getting me into a new car.

upset210
4/27/2016

"horrible customer service."

Bought a new car it has a defect, service manager at nissan off Broadway refuses to call me back to fix problem. I already got the estimate, horrible experience. I want what I paid for. I hate being ripped off.

Archermom
4/10/2016

"Best experience ever!"

I went in for oil change and drove out with a NEW car. Massey Center made buying a new car so easy. He was so helpful and patient with me and answered all my questions. While i waited for oil change, he remembered me from three years earlier when I bought my Juke . He really went out of his way to work with me on upgrading my vehicle. I never felt pressured. He was so professional. A truly exceptional car buying experience.

Briana Duffy
4/01/2016

"Late-blooming Lemon"

I do not recommend buying a vehicle from Gunn Nissan. I bought a Certified Used 2012 Rogue. I had to have mechanical work on it 4 times in the first 2 months. I moved out of state and they still didn't have all of the problems fixed. The salesman I worked with, Marcos Tijerina, neglected to help me with the car issues and my plates. I had to email him repeatedly and communicate explicitly just to get the most basic assistance. John, the service manager, lied to my face multiple times about my issue being fixed. Dennis, in Customer Retention, thought that a keychain and $15 in gift cards would fix everything. This is a very large purchase for most people. Gift cards and keychain are not sufficient for me to recommend conducting business with people I found to be less than honorable.

Gunn Nissan responded to this review

April 06, 2016

Briana, Thank you for taking the time to write a review to let us know what went wrong. I apologize for the trouble you had to go through with your new vehicle. We would like every vehicle we sell to never experience mechanical issues so close to the sale date. It isn't good for business and it definitely isn't good for our customer's confidence in the product. We understand that there will be times this happens and we make a concerted effort to remedy the problems as they arise and in most cases we absorb the cost of these repairs. In your case with the 2012 Rogue, we see you have a total of 2 visits since your purchase and it seems we were able to diagnose and correct one of your issues, but we were unable to duplicate the problem on the second visit. It is unfortunate it happens this way, but in order for us to make the proper repairs, we have to be able to diagnose the fault correctly in order to make the repair right the first time. Otherwise, it would be purely speculation on what to repair. If you are able to co-ordinate any needed repairs at a Certified Nissan Dealer in your new location, we will be glad to assist with any associated out of pocket expenses as it relates to your last visit. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write us a review and I hope we will be able to make everything right. Derrick Alvis General Manager of Gunn Nissan

loryk34
3/29/2016

"Great Experience"

Purchased my first brand new car from Gunn Nissan and was very pleased with the whole experience. Although Kyle Johnson was still fairly new to the sales team, he did an awesome job for us. The finance managers were also very gracious to do all my paperwork over again when I decided to change banks after having the car for a week. Awesome people to deal with!

brendis
3/15/2016

"Service on my car "

We took my father's car and mine for service, I did receive a special over the internet and it was perfect time to take them.

PhyloT
3/11/2016

"Good People in Service"

The Express Lane was actually express this visit. And they do a complete multi-point vehicle inspection with the oil change. This inspection may seem like a ploy to add on more work (and more profit) to the dealership BUT it can uncover serious problems you need to be aware of. In my case the inspection detected several nails in one of my tires which a dying tire pressure sensor had masked (I had ignored the fact that that tire always needed a couple of pounds more air pressure than the others.) Now Matthew (the service writer) told me it was a slow leak but since we going to Dallas the next day for a gymnastics meet I had Gunn Nissan replace it. Not cheap but it was quick. Thanks!

Sal2016
3/10/2016

"Good car at a great price"

Mr. Alex Carrera took time to explain the model trims to make sure I pick the right model that fit my needs. After the test drive he made sure that i was comfortable with the car before buying.

Reviews of Victor Magallanes Jr