Gunn Nissan

F&I Manager

September 06, 2016

"Great!"

- The Christopher's

We were very impressed with the helpful and courteous service in the past. We set up an appointment with Derrick berlanga and received great customer attention . He made our experience very easy! Also finance dept. was very efficient. We love our 2016 altima!!

September 02, 2016

"Service"

- Ljm539

They are very caring until you buy the the car then the service is is like they are doing you a favor. I recently took my car there in Sept and my bill ended up to be $303. They locked my keys in my car & I had to wait until they located my keys locked in the car. I told them I had a second set & instead of apologizing for the wait I received an excuse why that happened. I bought my car in 2012 and since then I have never received good service. At least when I go to Vavoline they vacuum my car and wash my windows. This Nissan just takes your money and when they screw up makes excuses.

August 17, 2016

"Happy customer😊😊😊😊😊 Thank you Derrick B.!!!!!!!!!"

- Janie Reyes

I am truly pleased with the service that my husband and I received! He was very knowledgeable and helpful in meeting our needs in search of the right vehicle for me!!!! The process was done quickly and professionally and couldn't ask for a better experience overall! Thank you Derrick B. for your expertise help in all areas!!!! I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family!!!!!

New 2016 Nissan NV3500 HD, $39345