Gunn Nissan

Isaac Chacon, F&I Manager, Gunn Nissan

Isaac Chacon

F&I Manager

March 30, 2017

"Service and sales both are great. "

- Deadeye

Purchased a new Rogue June last year. Good sales experience. Service department is one of the best I have encountered. Friendly, on time and efficient. By comparison Gunn Buick service is awful. The Rogue is my last Nissan. Nice to drive but after 2000 miles started making a chirp chirp sound at 60-65 mph. Nissan REFUSES to repair. Says "inherent in the design, cannot be fixed ". Translation "we have thousands like this, too expensive to repair". Better to lose future sales. This is the Korean built model. Live and learn I guess.

March 28, 2017

"Amazing customer service "

- Jamiewaggle

I had a great experience at Gunn Nissan. My experience was very quick and easy. I walked in and Peter immediately helped me out. I test drive the car and started paperwork right away. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

March 28, 2017

"Buy new"

- Memo About

Price service excellence All employees friendly No surprised with prices or finance Deliver my car well detailed Salesman help explaining all function Salesman knows the product very well

New 2016 Nissan NV1500, $28630