Gunn Nissan

750 NE LOOP 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78209-1200
Gunn Nissan Info
About Gunn Nissan

Gunn Nissan in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Austin, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Nissan has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Nissan will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Nissan has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Nissan offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 768-5020 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Nissan offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Nissan parts and accessories

About Gunn Nissan

Elizabeth
8/17/2015

"Great customer service and good business"

I've always loved Gunn Nissan for their quick service. Whenever I take my car in, it's usually fixed by the time I walk home (I just live down the street). Recently, they went beyond expectation when I bought a used car from them for my teenage son. The catalytic converter needed to be replaced two weeks after purchase, and even though it was not under warranty, the GM Derrick Alvis, called me and had the work done at no extra charge. I am a loyal customer and some places that still matters--especially at Gunn. Can't say enough good things about them!! Thank you!!

Jenni Salmans

August 20, 2015

Elizabeth, it is honestly our pleasure to work with you! Quality workmanship and customer service are something that we pride ourselves on! We thank you for rating us 5 stars and we hope you come see us again!

Cesar's 2012 Ford Focus Titanium
8/13/2015

"Best Experience by Far!"

I knew what I wanted, but had doubts if it was the right car for me. I asked the helpdesk rep Abe for the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales associate, and was presented with Victor. Extremely helpful! He knew all the features on a Ford Focus Titanium from the get-go. He offers solutions, not excuses. I felt confident that the car I wanted was the right one. Isaac was very professional, very well spoken. Socrates was just as helpful as Victor; very sharp and well experienced. Gunn Nissan, you have a strong team representing you. Stay consistent. Don't stop doing what you do. The quality of service sold itself.

August 20, 2015

Thanks for the 5 stars! We're always glad to help our customers! we hope that you come back to see us soon!

NissanOwners15
7/27/2015

"Wonderful experience!!!"

My husband and I were looking to get a new car but had never dealt with a car dealership before. Victor made our first experience with a dealership an extremely pleasant one! He was so informative, helpful and attentive! He kept asking if we had any questions or needed anything and made sure we were knowledgeable about the wonderful product we were buying. Victor was also very easy to talk to and made us feel like we were purchasing a vehicle from a family member. We told him what we were looking for and he made sure we got just that, so we knew he was listening to our needs. With his help we left Gunn Nissan with a brand new car and a smile on our faces.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to share your recent vehicle shopping experience with us. We sincerely appreciate you choosing to make Gunn Nissan your first car dealer experience and we're thrilled to hear Victor was able to help you find exactly what you were looking for with us. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for your business. We sincerely appreciate you stopping by our showroom and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the market for a new or quality pre-owned vehicle. Until then, happy driving and welcome to the Gunn Nissan family.

Michele T
7/22/2015

"Outstanding service"

We went to Gunn to purchase a new truck for my husband. While we were waiting for it to be detailed, I took a look at the Rogue in the showroom. Elaine, who had been helping my husband with the truck purchase, went over the vehicle with me. She was very knowledgeable about the car and it was very easy to have a normal conversation with her. Over the next week, I selected a vehicle from their online inventory and Elaine was fantastic about handling most of the transaction via email. We live over 2 hours away from Gunn so her willingness to email was a huge time saver. When I arrived to complete the transaction, the car was ready and waiting with the window tint completed and the floor mats I requested. It was hands down the most convenient car purchase I've ever made and Elaine and Akaki were a pleasure to work with. This is the third vehicle I've purchased from Gunn and as long as I live in the area, I won't go anywhere else.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your glowing review, Michele, and for taking the time to share your recent car shopping experience with us. We appreciate you choosing to stop by our showroom and we're thrilled to hear you were able to not only find a truck for your husband but a new Rogue for you. Congratulations on both of your vehicles and thank you for your business. We look forward to providing you with more exceptional car shopping experiences the next time you need our services. Until then, happy driving and welcome to the Gunn Nissan family.

NissanFamily
7/21/2015

"Nissan is a Family"

It's been a while since we visited Gunn Nissan due to our cars being such great quality, we have not had to return to buy a new one. However, we came in yesterday to buy my daughter a new, reliable car before she heads to college. I thought this was guaranteed to give me a headache. Instead, I found Victor who made it a breeze. He was friendly, honest, and genuine in his talking to us. No pushiness, no gimmicks, no lies. Price up front and we got a great deal on a 2015 Sentra. I've always loved Nissan for their great quality of cars and their staff. This buying experience, a great new car, and a wonderful sales consultant just renewed the love we have for Gunn Nissan.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to share your recent car shopping experience with us. We appreciate you stopping by our showroom and could not be happier to hear Victor was able to help you find your daughter's car. Congratulations on your new Sentra and thank you for your business. We look forward to providing you with more exceptional car shopping experiences the next time you need us. Until then, happy driving and thank you for your continued support.

Frank
7/09/2015

""What you see is what you get""

Victor was very informative, helpful, and very understanding of our budget. There was absolutely no pressure for a sale. Best of all the purchase process was extremely fast! Thanks Victor for helping us make an informed decision. We "LOVE" our 2011 Altima 3.5SR it's a sharp ride. LOVE the sport package it came with and WE were HOOKED when he told us the warranties available. Dennis in finance was friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks guys!!! Combe Family

July 28, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Frank! We're so happy to have helped you find the right vehicle for you! Don't drive too fast in your new Altima, now!

harvmanwr
7/05/2015

"Way friendlier and more sincere than a normal dealership"

Victor was a great salesman. We were able to have a normal conversation without the pushy questions from a negotiation dealer. In case you don't know, Gunn Nissan is a no-haggle dealership, which basically means it's like going to a store and buying something. If the product costs $3.99 + tax, that's the price. There is no asking for a lower or higher price. I thought it was just word games at first and didn't fully believe there was no haggling, but it was, in fact, the case. It made things way easier and it showed in the customer service. The salesmen are paid on salary, not on volume or commission. My wife and I really enjoyed our experience there and will be returning next time we are in need of a vehicle. Also, Isaac, one of the finance employees recommened SoLuna to eat later. It is a Mexican restaurant right around the corner from the dealership and the food is AMAZING. We had the enchiladas and now we have to go back. We also took some of their green salsa and orange salsa to go because we loved it so much. Thanks, Isaac!

July 06, 2015

harvmanwr, We're thrilled to hear how much you appreciate our no-haggle approach here at Gunn Nissan. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences. We're also glad you discovered SoLuna. Sounds like a great day all round!

J.Juarez
6/29/2015

"Great dealership, even better buying experience with Victor"

In December 2014 my Avalanche was giving me problems, that is when i decided to go vehicle shopping. My wife wanted a car this time and finally we decided on the Nissan Altima. I work near Gunn Nissan so that's where i went and as i was looking at a car, Victor Magallenes introduced himself. Victor was very knoweadgeable and helpful through the whole process. I told him my situation, budget and what i wanted in the car and Victor delivered.I did start looking a little late but Victor stayed with me till i drove off the lot after 10pm!!!! I have bought a few cars in the past and have never had this kind of awesome service. I will buy my next car from Victor!!

July 01, 2015

J. Juarez, Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with our dealership. It's great to year Victor did such a great job for you. We'll always go the extra mile to help a customer! We look forward to seeing you again next time. Enjoy your new car!

Darryl C.
6/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I have had some bad buying car experiences before that's why is why I came to Gunn for the "no hassle" experience. I did my homework and I did visit several other dealerships. I was so happy to have found Elaine Eubanks as my salesperson. She was friendly and knowledgeable of the product. She listen to my wants and needs and directed me to the 2015 Murano. I was blown away when she demonstrated all the features of the Murano. Elaine did not pressure me but she let me decide what I wanted. When my wife came in to see the car, Elaine once again went through the whole demonstration with her. She really made us feel comfortable. We decided to buy but the style and model was unavailable. Elaine helped us secure the model we wanted a week later. She was excellent in her updates and follow through. Elaine is someone we felt we could trust and that was the most important aspect of our buying from Gunn. Elaine then directed us to the finance officer Dennis Manlapaz. I was tough on Dennis but he handled all my questions and really explained clearly all the aspects of buying the car. He too was someone I came to trust and felt he was there to help me make the best possible purchase. Both Elaine and Dennis made this the best car buying experience in my life. I would definitely come back to buy a car in the future. Thanks Elaine and Dennis

July 01, 2015

Darryl, Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences, and for leaving such a detailed review. Information like this helps us more than you know, so thanks again. Elaine is a top-rate salesperson, and it's great to hear you had such a good experience with her. Our goal is to be the most knowledgable, friendliest, most helpful car dealership in Texas, and if your review in any indication, we're on the right track. Enjoy your new Murano!

C & I Valdez
6/24/2015

"Repeat Customer"

In April 2015, my husband Carlos and I went to Gunn Nissan to look at used vehicles. Victor Magallenes found exactly what we were looking for in a Nissan Murano. We were and still are absolutely delighted with the car and excellent service we received at Gunn Nissan. Had an issue with my car a few weeks later and Gunn Nissan did not hesitate to make things right. They put me in a loaner car until the problem was resolved--no questions. Tim Elkey made sure everything was taken care of quickly and correctly. We could not have asked for more. That's why, when Carlos' truck blew up on him, it was a no-brainer on where we should go to get our next vehicle. Today, we purchased a 2015 Nissan Frontier and, again, are super pleased with the truck and sales personnel, which included Victor, Brian, Kell (who is in training, but actually worked as a seasoned sales professional that went above and beyond in ensuring we were completely satisfied with our options) , and Alejandro Carrera (Kell's mentor). Kell and Alejandro were so patient in dealing with us. They listened to our requests and kept within the budget we established. They honored us with respect and courtesy, while making us feel comfortable, like family. Brian Blount was a professional. He coordinated everything when Carlos & I were provided the loaner vehicle and when we had to prepare the documents for Finance. Brian worked patiently with me and helped me understand the procedures--very helpful and patient. Mandell provided the same great and exceptional service in Finance that we experienced the last time. (even if he refused to help us out this time with any rebates--jk! ) :) Definitely will come back, should we need another vehicle. Highly, emphatically endorse and recommend Gunn Nissan to friends and family. Thanks for making our challenging time without a vehicle, less stressful for us. Carlos & Irene Valdez; San Antonio, TX

June 25, 2015

C & I, Thanks so much for the great review. We're awfully fond of the Frontier, ourselves, and we're glad we could get you fixed up with one. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with our great staff. They're the reason we are the dealership we are today. Enjoy your new truck, and thanks again!

Reviews of Victor Magallanes Jr