Gunn Nissan

750 NE LOOP 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78209-1200
Gunn Nissan Info
About Gunn Nissan

Gunn Nissan in San Antonio, TX, also serving near Austin, TX and Corpus Christi, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Gunn Nissan has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gunn Nissan will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Gunn Nissan has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Gunn Nissan offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 768-5020 if you have any questions or comments. Gunn Nissan offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Nissan parts and accessories

About Gunn Nissan

Janie Reyes
8/17/2016

"Happy customer😊😊😊😊😊 Thank you Derrick B.!!!!!!!!!"

I am truly pleased with the service that my husband and I received! He was very knowledgeable and helpful in meeting our needs in search of the right vehicle for me!!!! The process was done quickly and professionally and couldn't ask for a better experience overall! Thank you Derrick B. for your expertise help in all areas!!!! I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family!!!!!

liz1234
8/10/2016

"300zx"

They installed a rebuilt engine And I've had problems every sense. Very disappointed with the end result. One of the hoses connected to my throttle body had a hole in it and there was a Small brush found on the inside

Archie's mechanic team

CynthiaWare
8/08/2016

"Dead battery "

I'm visiting the San Antonio area and my battery died on my 2016 Maxima. I called Gunn Nissan & they got me RIGHT in! I was greeted with a smile & warm welcome! Issac in service assured me it would be fast & it was! Thank you for taking such good care of me! Mr. Munn should be very proud of his staff! The receptionist was great too & very nice, clean dealership!

Issac

The Professor
7/26/2016

"Kevin was so sweet, patient and very helpful"

I had a great experience because Kevin made buying a new car so simple. I will return back to Kevin to purchase my second car at Gunn because of great customer service.

Christopher Campbell
5/23/2016

"In! Out! Done!"

Second car we have gotten from Gunn. Both times it went perfectly. Walked in and gave Derrick an idea of what we wanted and it didn't take long we were taking a test drive. Made our decision and did the paperwork. The whole process only took 3 hours. Walk in find the car finance and drive off the lot. Simply put the whole experience was amazing. Thanks again Derrick and Gunn

sad customer
5/22/2016

"disappointed "

Called sales man about a specific truck. I arrived to test drive the truck it had major hail damage. The sales man lied to get me to the dealership. Attempted to show me other trucks.

Nissemou
5/21/2016

"Awesome. It was a pleasure working w/Hilary Keahey."

I think it is remarkable the way everyone works together for one common goal, to put people in a vehicle. This was a pleasant experience and I was able to get into the car I wanted because these people are good. Thank you Gunn Nissan and specifically, Hilary. Also, thanks to David Delgado in Finance. He and all involved basically performed a miracle by getting me into a new car.

upset210
4/27/2016

"horrible customer service."

Bought a new car it has a defect, service manager at nissan off Broadway refuses to call me back to fix problem. I already got the estimate, horrible experience. I want what I paid for. I hate being ripped off.

Archermom
4/10/2016

"Best experience ever!"

I went in for oil change and drove out with a NEW car. Massey Center made buying a new car so easy. He was so helpful and patient with me and answered all my questions. While i waited for oil change, he remembered me from three years earlier when I bought my Juke . He really went out of his way to work with me on upgrading my vehicle. I never felt pressured. He was so professional. A truly exceptional car buying experience.

Briana Duffy
4/01/2016

"Late-blooming Lemon"

I do not recommend buying a vehicle from Gunn Nissan. I bought a Certified Used 2012 Rogue. I had to have mechanical work on it 4 times in the first 2 months. I moved out of state and they still didn't have all of the problems fixed. The salesman I worked with, Marcos Tijerina, neglected to help me with the car issues and my plates. I had to email him repeatedly and communicate explicitly just to get the most basic assistance. John, the service manager, lied to my face multiple times about my issue being fixed. Dennis, in Customer Retention, thought that a keychain and $15 in gift cards would fix everything. This is a very large purchase for most people. Gift cards and keychain are not sufficient for me to recommend conducting business with people I found to be less than honorable.

Gunn Nissan responded to this review

April 06, 2016

Briana, Thank you for taking the time to write a review to let us know what went wrong. I apologize for the trouble you had to go through with your new vehicle. We would like every vehicle we sell to never experience mechanical issues so close to the sale date. It isn't good for business and it definitely isn't good for our customer's confidence in the product. We understand that there will be times this happens and we make a concerted effort to remedy the problems as they arise and in most cases we absorb the cost of these repairs. In your case with the 2012 Rogue, we see you have a total of 2 visits since your purchase and it seems we were able to diagnose and correct one of your issues, but we were unable to duplicate the problem on the second visit. It is unfortunate it happens this way, but in order for us to make the proper repairs, we have to be able to diagnose the fault correctly in order to make the repair right the first time. Otherwise, it would be purely speculation on what to repair. If you are able to co-ordinate any needed repairs at a Certified Nissan Dealer in your new location, we will be glad to assist with any associated out of pocket expenses as it relates to your last visit. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write us a review and I hope we will be able to make everything right. Derrick Alvis General Manager of Gunn Nissan

Reviews of Socrates Lopez