Gunn Nissan

F&I Manager

January 23, 2017

"Alex is the BEST! "

- Valerie

Alex Carrera has been the BEST salesman I have EVER dealt with. He is definitely not your typical pushy, high pressure dealer that I've dealt w/at other dealerships that caused me to take my business elsewhere. I told him exactly what I was looking for & he NEVER tried to pressure me to change my mind into something different when they didn't have the exact car/color/style the 1st time I went in. He kept in touch w/me for about 2 months going above & beyond searching for exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend him!

November 28, 2016

"quote$1100 for free fix"

- alinetio

I bought a toyota camry with 3 years warranty. Steering wheel squeak in morning, bought to dealership,paid $139 check up, I was told need to fix wheel and brakes for $1100. I went to Red Mc Combs and they says it need lubricant and fix it for free. Please do not buy the extended warranty, and have a second opinion.=do not trust them period.

September 06, 2016

"Great!"

- The Christopher's

We were very impressed with the helpful and courteous service in the past. We set up an appointment with Derrick berlanga and received great customer attention . He made our experience very easy! Also finance dept. was very efficient. We love our 2016 altima!!

New 2016 Nissan NV3500 HD, $39345