Gunn Nissan

Matthew Hernandez, Assistant Service Manager, Gunn Nissan

Matthew Hernandez

Assistant Service Manager

August 30, 2017

"Nightmare on World Car NIssan"

- Austinhughes

I took my car to Gunn Nissan since World Car Nissan could not figure out the issues with my 2010 Nissan 370Z. World Car wanted to charge me 2800.00 and could not guarantee my car would be drivable. They had the car for almost 6 weeks. The Service Writer had no knowledge of the Mechanical Issues my car was having. They said the PCM was one of the issues. Nissan Customer Care was worse. They said they were going to go with what World Car Nissan had diagnosed. I was out of options. I decided to take it to Gunn NIssan because of the recommendations I received from two General Managers from other dealerships. I called and spoke with Ernesto and he guaranteed he would have a diagnosis within an hour. That was very hard to believe however, my son and I were optimistic. I received a call from Ernesto the same day and he told us that he had found the electrical issue. It was not the PCM! I would not have my car today if I would have left it at World Car. I just want to thank all the Nissan Repair Shop employees for there knowledge, expertise and friendliness.

Ernesto Gonzalez, Joey

July 27, 2017

"Can't fix my Titan XD"

- RALPH WILLIAMSON

Unable to fix my truck. Tried a few things then just gave up. Said they contacted Nissan and then they just sit around and wait for some magic person from Nissan to contact them. Not proactive at all. Never returned any of my calls and never called me back. Avoid this service department.

Jeremy, Mike

June 30, 2017

"Joe Ramirez "

- Carol

I had an awesome experience with Joe Ramirez as my sales person. His follow up was excellent and he is very very knowledgeable about every aspect of the cars he sells. I would recommend all my friends to come and see Joe.

Joe Ramirez