Gunn Nissan

Assistant Service Manager

June 30, 2017

"Joe Ramirez "

- Carol

I had an awesome experience with Joe Ramirez as my sales person. His follow up was excellent and he is very very knowledgeable about every aspect of the cars he sells. I would recommend all my friends to come and see Joe.

Joe Ramirez

June 15, 2017

"My Best Car Buying Experience to Date!"

- Birdman007

The sales team at Gunn was very informed and welcoming. I would definitely recommend Gunn Nissan to friends and family. Thanks for your awesome customer service!

Raul Guzman
Tim Elkey
Dennis Manlapaz

June 12, 2017

"Very helpful and friendly!"

- Daisymae123

We figured out the right vehicle for my Price range. I'm very happy and love my new car choice. Joe was very patient and I never felt rushed.

Joe Ramirez