Gurnee Hyundai

About Gurnee Hyundai

C.ALEJANDROJ
8/01/2015

"good choise"

Great costumer services, deal and financing, variety of inventory. Definitely it was great choise. No matter what is your score credit they can help you.

DAILYVAULT
7/30/2015

"Second time (still) the charm!"

I lost my 2014 Hyundai Elantra - a car I loved - due to an accident, and needed to replace it. Gurnee Huyndai was my first, last, and only choice for replacing it, and I was fortunate enough to work with Mike Rancharan again. I wasn't as easy of a sale as my last car, but Mike was patient and worked with me to find a car I was completely happy with, at a price I could afford - which impressed me, seeing I honestly did not think I was in the position to purchase a car that evening! I love my new 2016 Elantra as much as my old car, and plan on giving Gurnee Hyundai my continued business when it comes time for me to purchase another car. One VERY satisfied repeat customer!

Mike Rancharan

KISHNAANDERSON
7/23/2015

"Happy"

Amazing everything was worth the visit and I'm happy with my car and I will definitely recommend others and thanks for the service guy's have a great day

July 24, 2015

Thank you for taking time to write this review! We really appreciate your business and your recommendation!

AAGUINAGA17
7/16/2015

"Positive, straight-forward, friendly, enjoyable."

Great experience, thank you for all of your help and I look forward to continue to work with your agency as a I return to get my car serviced. I appreciated everyone's friendliness, honesty, and positive demeanor!

Michael Rancharan

July 17, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

B.SZYDLIK
7/01/2015

"Great experience "

Great dealership Brian was the best sales guy I've encountered definitely would recommend him and the gurnee Hyundai staff they are all very professional and very nice. Great experience overall! 10/10

ZIOLKO

July 06, 2015

Thank you for this five-star review! We appreciate your business, as well as you taking the time to write about your experience with our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we can help you with in the future!

SSTMCKNG
6/25/2015

"Ok"

The price could of been negotiated better considering the interest rate that wa given on rop of the vehicle price!But love the cars color and features

SAMPOLINSKI

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. t's great to hear that we were able to get you into a car you love. I'm disappointed to hear that your entire visit was not satisfactory. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you!

LEONIRES.TORRES
6/19/2015

"Friendly Sales department and welcoming environment"

Had a good experience at the dealers with the sales associates that assisted me and will definitely be recommending this dealership to others looking to get a new vehicle.

RANCHARAN

June 22, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear about your experience! Our team strives to make every customers experience exceptional and we're so pleased to have earned your recommendation.

GENNA_WALKER
6/12/2015

"Mike and Rick Perez are the awesome duel"

We love our new car!!! Thanks again!! We are going to add a lil tent to spice it up and in the future get something bigger...upgrade.

RANCHARAN

June 18, 2015

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Our team strives to make car buying simple and enjoyable and we're thrilled to know that Mike and Rick took such good care of you.

Skreem

"Great Service"

Mark and Nic did a GREAT job when I needed my vehicle serviced. From getting me a loaner car to keeping me updated on my vehicle. The clear coat was coming off and they made sure is was done correctly. I appreciate the hard work they put in to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Thank You.

June 18, 2015

We're so happy to hear that Mark and Nic took such good care of you while your car was serviced. Thank you for your review!

EL GT
6/12/2015

"really enjoy Gurnee Hyundai"

I ALWAYS like going to my Gurnee Hyundai,,they are truly just very nice and caring people,,THE WHOLE STAFF is wonderful,,C CASEY,N COLON &MARK STREGE,,to name a few. I live 35mins away and yes I will always go to this dealership for my maitenance check-ups,,,you should be very proud of this staff,,I know I am

C,Casey,,N,Colon

June 18, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear about your great experiences! Our team truly is dedicated to giving exceptional service and we're proud to have people like Casey and Mark on our team.

Reviews of Mark  Strege