Gurnee Hyundai

About Gurnee Hyundai

B.SZYDLIK
7/01/2015

"Great experience "

Great dealership Brian was the best sales guy I've encountered definitely would recommend him and the gurnee Hyundai staff they are all very professional and very nice. Great experience overall! 10/10

ZIOLKO

SSTMCKNG
6/25/2015

"Ok"

The price could of been negotiated better considering the interest rate that wa given on rop of the vehicle price!But love the cars color and features

SAMPOLINSKI

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. t's great to hear that we were able to get you into a car you love. I'm disappointed to hear that your entire visit was not satisfactory. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thank you!

LEONIRES.TORRES
6/19/2015

"Friendly Sales department and welcoming environment"

Had a good experience at the dealers with the sales associates that assisted me and will definitely be recommending this dealership to others looking to get a new vehicle.

RANCHARAN

June 22, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear about your experience! Our team strives to make every customers experience exceptional and we're so pleased to have earned your recommendation.

GENNA_WALKER
6/12/2015

"Mike and Rick Perez are the awesome duel"

We love our new car!!! Thanks again!! We are going to add a lil tent to spice it up and in the future get something bigger...upgrade.

RANCHARAN

June 18, 2015

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Our team strives to make car buying simple and enjoyable and we're thrilled to know that Mike and Rick took such good care of you.

Skreem

"Great Service"

Mark and Nic did a GREAT job when I needed my vehicle serviced. From getting me a loaner car to keeping me updated on my vehicle. The clear coat was coming off and they made sure is was done correctly. I appreciate the hard work they put in to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Thank You.

June 18, 2015

We're so happy to hear that Mark and Nic took such good care of you while your car was serviced. Thank you for your review!

EL GT
6/12/2015

"really enjoy Gurnee Hyundai"

I ALWAYS like going to my Gurnee Hyundai,,they are truly just very nice and caring people,,THE WHOLE STAFF is wonderful,,C CASEY,N COLON &MARK STREGE,,to name a few. I live 35mins away and yes I will always go to this dealership for my maitenance check-ups,,,you should be very proud of this staff,,I know I am

C,Casey,,N,Colon

June 18, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear about your great experiences! Our team truly is dedicated to giving exceptional service and we're proud to have people like Casey and Mark on our team.

MC_STEWARD
6/11/2015

"Great and friendly staff"

Awesome team and great price for my new Hyundai sonata hybrid. They greeted me right away and no hassle. Very friendly finance team that took care of all my needs

CASEY

June 18, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear about your great experience! Our team strives to give exceptional service to every person who comes to our dealership and we're pleased to know that you were taken such good care of.

emeryD
6/09/2015

"Car was not idling correctly"

I called the dealer on a Saturday and they were able to get my car in and get me a loaner. The staff called me the next morning letting me know there was an issue with my plugs and that they would be replaced within the hour. I have been a customer of this dealer for 10 years and I continue to go to them for my mechanical needs on my Sonata Turbo. I have bought three cars from this dealer and i have been very satisfied with there sales staff and service. They have extremely high professionalism and treat each customer as if you have known them for years. Best experience ever!!!!.

Jeff

June 18, 2015

We're so happy to hear about your great experiences with our dealership! Our team is dedicated to upholding a high standard of exceptional service and we're thrilled to know that we've served you well the last ten years. Thank you for your review!

DEBBIEBE40
5/29/2015

"Awesome transaction!!"

I hated my previous buying experience at a different dealership which in turn made me not love what I purchased. When I heard that the 2016's had already come out 6 months just after purchasing my 2014 it started turning the wheels in my brain. I knew I was going to lose some value trading in a newer car but if it wasn't going to be a huge negative equity thing I was ok with it. Got exactly what I wanted and now love my car!! Christie was the best!! Negotiated on the phone so she knew what I was looking for and I knew what to expect ( unlike my past experience ). I can now put my past experience to rest and now really like my car!! Expecting to have many good years with this vehicle!! Thanks Christie!! And gurnee Hyundai

CASEY

May 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback! I'm so happy to hear that Christie was able to work with you and help you find what you were looking for! Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

MICHAEL.N.NORTH
5/26/2015

"Enjoyable experience "

My wife and I enjoyed a great experience on the purchase of our new Hyundai. We are looking forward to the same great customer service for our vehicle maintenance and next new Hyundai purchase in the years to come.

SAMPOLINSKI

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! I'm thrilled to know that you and your wife enjoyed your experience with us and were able to find the car you were looking for. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

Reviews of Mark  Strege