Gurnee Hyundai

About Gurnee Hyundai

About Gurnee Hyundai

Libavityk
4/20/2016

"Great Car and Experience"

Went in not exactly sure what I was wanted. Levik was very friendly and knowledgeable and he helped me get a car that's absolutely perfect for me. I got a great deal and he was a pleasure to work with. Thanks Levik!

Levik

Sexy chocolate
4/16/2016

"Best Experience Ever"

I have been in a Hyundai since 2003 and I can tell you I love their Sante Fe. Today I got the deal of a lifetime and I am a very happy person!

Dimitri Psihogios

jostdick
4/16/2016

"Back again"

I was having my car serviced at Gurnee Hyundai and mentioned to the Service Manager that we were interested in a lease. He walked us over to the Sales Managers office and introduced to the sales manager and a Salesman. After a no pressure talk we ended up looking at a Elantra Lease. We worked out all the details and ended up leaving in two cars instead of one.

Rich and Justin

MCortes
4/11/2016

"New car Purchase"

Stopped in to look at a Santa Fe staff was very friendly not pushy. We got help from Joseph Liebers he was very patient with us give us all of the information needed and showed us about 5 different models. The financing team was also very helpful and friendly help us in our purchase. The entire team was very polite and friendly made you feel comfortable. I would buy from here again and recommend the dealer to anyone.

Joseph Liebers

ksrcarin
4/03/2016

"?"

N/A-see above! I will continue to come there for service and recommend your your place. I have written a letter to corporate about the lowest service rating because Jeff and the mechanic always take me back and show me and explain to me what's going on and why. I would also buy another car there as long as I get the price that I should. Kudos to Joe, Will and Jeff.

Joe Liebers and Will Alfonso

rosieh39
3/14/2016

"Sante Fe Limited"

The people at Gurnee Hyundai are very friendly. Tony sells without being aggressive and his very polite and respectful. The finance manager was very open and clear. He answered all my questions truthfully.

Tony Vera

russrasgus
3/11/2016

"Gotta buy your car from here"

Best experience on buying a car I ever had from Levick our fantastic salesman who we went on test drives and showed us all about the Tucon and Pat our finance wizard very helpful and Mark the manager was very honest and helpful I will tell anyone looking to buy a car to start here for the best but thanks

Levick Pat Gregg

Sonata loves
2/11/2016

"Second thoughts"

My wife and I went to gurnee Hyundai for her oil change on her 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I talked her into purchasing a Santa Fe. Well five hours later we bought it. Sales people were very friendly, and I didn't feel like I was swimming with sharks. Long story short, my wife wasn't happy, at all. She wanted her sonata back. Not that the new car was bad or the sales people did anything wrong. It was she really loved her sonata. I called them and asked if we could undo everything and get her car back. They without hesitation granted my request. I was very pleased and my wife acted as if she was buying her car for the first time. Needless to say I ended up buying the Santa Fe from them and everyone was happy. I recommend the sales people at Gurnee Hyundai. The people there are really changing who car buying should be. And I'm am not receiving anything in return for this review. Only my experience is why I'm doing this. Thanks Tony and Justin

Justin, Tony, Pat and Frank

HappyEli
12/18/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience, and I didn't feel pressured into getting a car. They worked with me so I can get the car I wanted. Joe has great customer service and did the best he could to help me buy the car. I am very satisfied with my new car and the process was very smooth and fast ! Thank You Joe !

Joe Liebers

adodson23
12/16/2015

"Joe L. And Mike"

Joe L. And Mike were amazing. They worked with the finance manager very closely to make sure they could get me what I wanted and needed for my family at an affordable price. Everyone was very friendly to myself my mom and my son. Thank you so much for helping me get such an amazing car!!!! Thank you and can't wait to come back!! Amber

Joe Liebers