Hardee Ford

1305 W Danville St, South Hill, Virginia 23970 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

19 Reviews of Hardee Ford

November 18, 2014

"My experience with Hardee Ford"

- James.h.randolph

I had an amazing experience with Kevin Smiley of Hardee Ford! He took time after hours to accommodate my busy schedule. He met with me on several occasions to help me with my decision. He didn't call me and bug me like a lot of car dealers have done to me in the past. He also didn't try to push a vehicle on me that I didn't want. I told him what I wanted and what I expected, and he delivered! I have purchased 6 vehicles in my life and this was by far the best experience yet. He, and the Hardee Ford staff really set the bar high with this one! I have been banking with a certain bank for 8 years and they were able to beat my banks rates!!!! Now I'm riding clean in one of the baddest trucks in my town! I will never do business anywhere else!

Chris Hardee

October 05, 2014

"excellent customer service"

- ScottyScott

Very friendly folks at Hardee ford. Did not plan to buy a car last week, just killing some time. Well I bought a car anyway. Kevin was able to come up with just what I wanted at a fair price. I love the car and would buy from Kevin next time.... great small town dealer.

July 27, 2014

"New Car purchase"

- cavbuck275th

We were only "considering" buying a new car. Kevin Smiley brought a new vehicle to our house and insisted I drive it to lunch w/my granddaughter. He was thorough with explaining the features of the Ford Fusion. When our 17 year old granddaughter approved of the car, I knew it was a done deal! We could not have asked for Kevin or Rob Black to have been anymore pleasant or professional to deal with. We look forward to a lengthy relationship with Hardee Ford. We highly recommend the dealership and Kevin Smiley!

July 09, 2014

"2009 Honda Civic"

- david.ward.357

I appreciate the excellent service. Thanks again! I look forward to driving the Civic for years to come! Hope we can do future business again.

June 22, 2014

"Friendly Staff"

- bzazab

Even though I have taken my vehicle in several times for different work to be performed on it, the service department is very pleasant every time I have been there. The warm smiles and addressing by name really puts the initial problem behind for a few minutes. While waiting, I have walked to the dealership itself. Again, just the warm greetings you get from all while your there really makes you feel like home. Hardee Ford has a wonderful staff in both sales and service. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to them for long term basis.

Tony Thompson

Chad Schouviller

David Jones

June 18, 2014

"Car purchase"

- Skidd

My husband and I went in to purchase one used vehicle and ended up purchasing two - one used and one new. I traded my 2013 Escape for a 2014 Escape which was not my plan but it worked out for the best.

June 18, 2014

"Car purchase"

- Skidd

My wife and I went to Rob to purchase a used vehicle. We ended up purchasing two - one used and one new. Rob was very helpful in finding the right cars for us. We are very pleased with his service.

June 12, 2014

"Sales and service "

- nbk5gwy

I have been a customer at this location on more than one occasion and each time I had great service. From the service department for an oil change to the sales rep discussing buying a new car, the whole experience was great. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with answering all of my questions. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new/used car or to service their current vehicle.

Chad Schouviller

June 12, 2014

"Hardee Ford"

- cbaird81

The sale team at Hardee Ford were friendly and wonderful to deal with. When I left I felt comfortable with my purchase. I will purchase from Hardee Ford again. Kevin was a awesome salesman and will do everything he can for the customer.

June 11, 2014

"Good Job"

- mbaird

The car buying experience was a smooth and quick transitions. Kevin was very friendly and took the time to setup all the cars options for me.