Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

Porsche Asheville

Stanley, Doug
9/24/2016

"Noise Issues"

Excellent service. Had a couple of noise issues. Went on a test drive with a technician so that he could experience what I described to him. They worked on corrective measures and double checked to insure problems were corrected. Ray was exceptional explaining what they found and corrective action taken. All folks I dealt with were very friendly and professional. Ray is an excellent communicator.

Audifan
8/30/2016

"An Outstanding Dealership"

We have been buying Audi's (and other makes) from Harper's for 20 years. In all that time we have never had a bad experience. These folks aren't car dealers, they are friends. Simply put, you can completely trust Harper's and their commitment to completely satisfy their customers. They are a fantastic team! How many other dealerships can boast such a reputation?

Joey Collins
Derek Tingle
Charles Vesser

Ladd, sue987
8/23/2016

"service"

I came in to have my tires rotated. They also checked the levels and washed my car. Service was professional and friendly. Best dealership I have ever dealt with in the auto world.

I believe his name was Derek.

Tina Mynatt
8/11/2016

"Great Service!"

Impeccable service at Harper Audi! I had my 15,000 mile service on my Q3 and purchased the care package too. Service was done quickly and the loaner Q3 was perfect for my grocery shopping and other errands while they worked on my vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership and the service department!

Jordan Ramsey

lorihagopian
8/10/2016

"15000 mile service"

I cannot say enough good things about Harper Audi!!! My husband and I just had our 15000 mile service done on our Audi A3, as well as purchased the Audi Care Plus Package for our next 3 maintenance visits. We received both excellent service on our car in addition to excellent customer care. Love Harper Audi!!!

Jordan Ramsey

Linda4
8/05/2016

"Great Service Dept.."

Ray is always so helpful and goes out of his way to see that the service experience is a great one!! I appreciate the entire service staff..the ones who actually do the maintenance that keep my car in good running condition... I am sorry Zi don't know all their names..Great job!!

Originally Joey in sales and Ray for maintenance..

Milkman
8/04/2016

"Excellent Service"

The reason I continue to buy Audi is because of the wonderful service department. Harper's is a class act. I have never had a dealership/service department treat me so well. I will always buy from them.

Doc
8/01/2016

"45000 Maintenance Service Supreme"

The service department had a 45000 mile maintenance scheduled and I had forgotten there was a recall that also needed to be accomplished. An A4 was made available to me to go about my needed job and the A6 was totally ready by the closing time. Have been a customer for years and believe things just get better every year both in sales and service.

Ray Goetpfrich

Ssgil2006
7/22/2016

"Brake service "

We are new to Knoxville and I have brought my car in several times for service. Of all the Audi dealerships I've worked with in the past, this is by far the most professional and courteous. Ray is my regular contact and he is wonderful. He takes care of me right away, always has a loaner ready for....just a nice person to deal with.

Ray

Joe
7/21/2016

"Service"

The Sales and Service departments at Harper's are outstanding in every way. My family has purchased six automobiles over the years. The last four Audi's Cabriolet's. I remember with alacrity the cold night that they stayed open late to help my wife get the top up on her car. We have been very pleased with this dealership, and for good reason

Charles