Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

Porsche Asheville

Ladd, sue987
8/23/2016

"service"

I came in to have my tires rotated. They also checked the levels and washed my car. Service was professional and friendly. Best dealership I have ever dealt with in the auto world.

I believe his name was Derek.

Tina Mynatt
8/11/2016

"Great Service!"

Impeccable service at Harper Audi! I had my 15,000 mile service on my Q3 and purchased the care package too. Service was done quickly and the loaner Q3 was perfect for my grocery shopping and other errands while they worked on my vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership and the service department!

Jordan Ramsey

lorihagopian
8/10/2016

"15000 mile service"

I cannot say enough good things about Harper Audi!!! My husband and I just had our 15000 mile service done on our Audi A3, as well as purchased the Audi Care Plus Package for our next 3 maintenance visits. We received both excellent service on our car in addition to excellent customer care. Love Harper Audi!!!

Jordan Ramsey

Linda4
8/05/2016

"Great Service Dept.."

Ray is always so helpful and goes out of his way to see that the service experience is a great one!! I appreciate the entire service staff..the ones who actually do the maintenance that keep my car in good running condition... I am sorry Zi don't know all their names..Great job!!

Originally Joey in sales and Ray for maintenance..

Milkman
8/04/2016

"Excellent Service"

The reason I continue to buy Audi is because of the wonderful service department. Harper's is a class act. I have never had a dealership/service department treat me so well. I will always buy from them.

Ray Goepfrich

Doc
8/01/2016

"45000 Maintenance Service Supreme"

The service department had a 45000 mile maintenance scheduled and I had forgotten there was a recall that also needed to be accomplished. An A4 was made available to me to go about my needed job and the A6 was totally ready by the closing time. Have been a customer for years and believe things just get better every year both in sales and service.

Ray Goetpfrich

Ssgil2006
7/22/2016

"Brake service "

We are new to Knoxville and I have brought my car in several times for service. Of all the Audi dealerships I've worked with in the past, this is by far the most professional and courteous. Ray is my regular contact and he is wonderful. He takes care of me right away, always has a loaner ready for....just a nice person to deal with.

Ray

Joe
7/21/2016

"Service"

The Sales and Service departments at Harper's are outstanding in every way. My family has purchased six automobiles over the years. The last four Audi's Cabriolet's. I remember with alacrity the cold night that they stayed open late to help my wife get the top up on her car. We have been very pleased with this dealership, and for good reason

Charles

David Eldridge
7/21/2016

"Service "

My experience with Harper's Service has been very good. They are responsive and informative and go the extra mile to help me. Charles and Derek have been excellent to work with over the years.

Charles, Derek

Steve1346
7/08/2016

"Disappointing service"

We took our 2005 Audi A4 in for service because it was overheating. Harper's did a lot of work and charged us several thousand dollars. Less than 500 miles later we were back againbecause of overheating. This time the bill was almost $300 to replace a bad $12 hose they did not replace the first time. The bill was not covered by the warranty on the repair, they said, because the hose was not something they replaced the first time. They are very professional and courteous but it seems to me the warranty should run to having solved the problem they were asked to solve, and not be rendered meaningless because some part contributing to the problem was not replaced.

Derek