Harper Porsche Audi Jaguar

Porsche Asheville

Ssgil2006
7/22/2016

"Brake service "

We are new to Knoxville and I have brought my car in several times for service. Of all the Audi dealerships I've worked with in the past, this is by far the most professional and courteous. Ray is my regular contact and he is wonderful. He takes care of me right away, always has a loaner ready for....just a nice person to deal with.

Joe
7/21/2016

"Service"

The Sales and Service departments at Harper's are outstanding in every way. My family has purchased six automobiles over the years. The last four Audi's Cabriolet's. I remember with alacrity the cold night that they stayed open late to help my wife get the top up on her car. We have been very pleased with this dealership, and for good reason

Charles

David Eldridge
7/21/2016

"Service "

My experience with Harper's Service has been very good. They are responsive and informative and go the extra mile to help me. Charles and Derek have been excellent to work with over the years.

Charles, Derek

Steve1346
7/08/2016

"Disappointing service"

We took our 2005 Audi A4 in for service because it was overheating. Harper's did a lot of work and charged us several thousand dollars. Less than 500 miles later we were back againbecause of overheating. This time the bill was almost $300 to replace a bad $12 hose they did not replace the first time. The bill was not covered by the warranty on the repair, they said, because the hose was not something they replaced the first time. They are very professional and courteous but it seems to me the warranty should run to having solved the problem they were asked to solve, and not be rendered meaningless because some part contributing to the problem was not replaced.

Derek

Susan
7/07/2016

"Treated like a Star"

I took my Audi in for service and was met at the door with a smile. Even before arriving, the time of service was easy to schedule around my day. I was given a great loaner car while I waited and the service representative was extremely friendly and helpful. I felt like I was with friends!

8202632
7/04/2016

"Excellent service department - Alex Collazo"

I was on an out of town business trip and my cayenne hit something on the interstate which was causing a slow leak. Upon getting to Knoxville, I was trying to determine the best way to get somewhere to get the tire repaired with only 2 business hours left. I called Harper Porsche to get a recommendation on where to take it. I made the assumption that they would not be able to get me in on such short notice. Alex Collazo took my call and he told me to bring it in and he would take a look at it immediately. Upon arriving he took it right back and determined within 5 minutes that the sidewall was damaged and that I needed a new tire. He arranged to have a 21 inch matching pzero delivered to the dealership first thing in the morning and promised to have it ready ASAP by the next morning. To my surprise he even had me a loaner cayenne ready to drive!!! He took a copy of my road hazard and arranged payment through them and made the entire transaction seamless. What a pleasant experience and even though I was from out of town they took care of me like I was a long time customer. Hats off to Alex for taking care of me. I would unconditionally recommend Alex to anyone out there. Thanks!!!

Alex Collazo

Tamara Boyer
7/01/2016

"Great, Thorough Service"

Harper's customer service was thorough from beginning to end. I was able to make an appointment on my schedule and was provided a loaner vehicle so I could get on with my day. All work to be done was explained to me and they completed my work ahead of time. They went over everything that they did and even followed up to make certain I was pleased with the experience. I could not be more impressed with their efforts to demand excellence from themselves and a positive experience for their customers.

Ray Goepfrich, Charles Vesser

jlburritt
6/14/2016

"Wonderful service department!"

They did everything you would hope for with this experience. My car was clean, the provided a nice loaner to help me out and gave me 5 star customer service. Ray was great! Thank you!

Greg Sherrod
6/14/2016

"Great Service"

Customer service was exceptional, and they have the most professional staff in the business. Clearly explained everything I needed. Very easy to do business with, new customer for life.

LL
5/25/2016

"Great Service"

This was my first time to go to Harper Audi. I needed immediate service and they were able to see me without an appointment. Service was excellent, fast and professional.

Derek