Harr Toyota

Worcester, Massachusetts 01606
Harr Toyota Info

Robert M
7/12/2016

"My Prius C from Harr Toyota"

I had my 45,000 check-up. Service attention has been essential since I drive a great deal and depend on my car getting me to where I work. Great experience, best prices around!

Rick B

Rosa M Collado
6/27/2016

"Harr Toyota Service"

From the beginning of my appointment was treated in a very professional and timely manner. They don't pressure you to choose any other extra services other than the one I went for. Every customer is offer with a complimentary lunch,plenty of drinks and as well for the children . At the end of the appointment they walk you to your car and give you a code to have your car for a free wash.

I'm bad with names.Don't remember.

Nick
6/19/2016

"great purchase experience"

Just bought Rav 4 hybrid from Harr Toyota and they were all great. The buying experience was quick and the information was accurate. The salesperson did fantastic and when I needed some more competitive pricing on options and warranty they worked with me to work out the numbers. The sales manager did a great job and I was happy with the deal. This is my second car from Harr, my previous purchases were from another dealer in a surrounding town. Everything was explained carefully and they took time to make sure I had no questions. Car delivery was quick and sales personnel covered everything including helping me load telephone numbers etc. My other car purchased from Harr is also serviced there and the experience has been great.

Worked with Laura Lawrence (great) and Will (great)

RAN
6/19/2016

"Go there again"

Always shop toyota at HARR toyota.Every one is nice over there, caring and takes time to explain your options for you. Really cool environment.

Staphon

Kevin Brenner
6/13/2016

"I Only Shop at Harr"

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Harr in the last 15 years. I have purchased both new and used.The sales department has bee great. Even better is the service department. I won't go anywhere else when i need a car or service.

David

Steveo54
5/22/2016

"Exceptional service "

Brought my car in for my first service six months after my initial purchase. They did what they said their going to do! They rotated the tires. I know because I marked the tires beforehand. They only change the oil at 10,000 miles, which I didn't know! I only have 3700 miles on the car since September. But, after checking on it the 2016 Corolla has synthetic oil in it meaning ,you can get 10,000 miles out of an oil change! I'm okay with that! I like the appt. setup when you bring your car in instead of getting there first thing in the morning! Overall I was very happy with my visit!

I don't remember

Mikef59
3/10/2016

"The owner is an ego maniac crook"

Waste of time tried to upsell me bait and switch once they got deposit then Michael Gross tried to bully me to buy his car losers!

Rather not say was just a kid doing what they said

RTMHVAC
12/22/2015

"Awesome Dealership"

My last 5 vehicles have been Toyotas. The service and sales department at Harr Toyota are the best I have ever dealt with. Upfront and honest. Easy process and great customer service

James Hutchins

rhettbaron
12/08/2015

"Purching of rav4"

I was pleased with the sales person Ms. Piskering (sic)she was excellent to deal with and professional and a pleasure to do business what more can I say.

mark mgr

cmo91
12/06/2015

"Scion 2015"

I recommend Harr Toyota they are really great with the service and treatment. They really look for the best deals for you and work hard to get you approve in the car you want. The only cons is that i haven’t received my appointment for my upgrade (lojack). But aside that everything was great and smooth.

Derek D. Houde, Rich Renaud