Hatchett Hyundai East

Jeremy Koehn

September 24, 2017

"Dalton was awesome"

- amrobinson108 Verified Customer

Dalton was great! While he was not there for the final purchase as we failed to call to ensure he would be there. He helped us during our research phase and sold us on the car we purchased. During this research we mentioned the month of the year we planned on purchasing, Dalton called within the first couple days to follow up and see if he could assist with anything. Awesome salesman, not pushy, very happy with our experience with him!

September 21, 2017

"Purchase of a new car "

- David & Betty

Eric, the sales rep made the buying of a new car a enjoyment instead of a pain as most dealerships as in the tactics they use in trying to close the sale. If any of my friends want a new car ,I'll be sure to have them ask for Eric.

Eric Tucker
Lisa Rouse

September 21, 2017

"Fast, easy great to work with."

- gojhawx

Ivan was terrific! He is very easy going and no pressure. Made me feel right at home. Ivan got me a really nice, even newer SUV to use for a couple of days until our vehicle was ready (they had to replace the windshield). They didn't have to do this for us - and we didn't even ask. Also, the manager was very friendly. when we got to Jeremy the finance guy, he was also terrific - no hidden charges that other places have tried to sneak in. I feel like I got a great vehicle at a fair price. These guys were the best - all around. I will definitely go back to Ivan at Hatchett Hyundai when I look for my next vehicle.

Ivan Bocobo