Hatchett Hyundai East

Steve Parrett

June 23, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Newkids5 Verified Customer

This is the second car I have bought here. There was no hesitation to come back here to upgrade from my 2015 Elantra. Eric is beyond awesome! He is always so curtious and friendly. Love my sonata!!!

June 20, 2017

"Coy out East is awesome, Corp offices are horrible"

- Melran0402

Just want to say.....that with the many many issues I have had with my car, bought at the west side lot BRAND new...Coy, at the east shop has helped me more than anyone....and that's even considering the Corp. Office does not seem to care that they sold me an unreliable car to which I have had to argue with regarding getting fixed. The west side, Michael, basically told me it's unfortunate. REALLY...on top of the many recalls to my 2013 sonota, the motor falling out while driving with my kids YES REALLY, the motor quiting while driving-strading me on the turnpike a few months later YES REALLY, down to simple stuff like my radio/screen going out...hmmm. None of this should happen on a 4 year old car!! Yes Corp continues to play the run around game with me. No apologies!!! I'm not looking for a deal or freebees, I just expect to buy a reliable car that lasts longer then 4 years. Oh and to top it off, there is another recall on my new motor...I live 30min away...this is all so inconvenient!!! Yes again no remorse from Corp. Coy has offered me more than anything, when none of it is ever his dealings. I appreciate more than anything, his professionalism, his care and his continual communication. Thank you Coy!! My experiance with the east shop has been good. West shop..not good and corp...horrible! !! So sad to see such a large company, care so little. It's kind of comical that the paperwork states they want customers to be 100%satisfied. ..FALSE!!!!

Other Employees : Coy

June 13, 2017

"Super friendly"

- Leonna

Eric Tucker is the consumet salesman. A true pleasure to deal with we thoroughly enjoyed Eric. The whole experience was truly the best car purchase we have ever had. Give this man a raise. We passed our experience on to several friends

Eric Tucker