Hatchett Hyundai East

Sales Professional
Ivan Bocobo, Sales Consultant, Hatchett Hyundai East

Ivan Bocobo

September 21, 2017

"Purchase of a new car "

- David & Betty

Eric, the sales rep made the buying of a new car a enjoyment instead of a pain as most dealerships as in the tactics they use in trying to close the sale. If any of my friends want a new car ,I'll be sure to have them ask for Eric.

Eric Tucker
Lisa Rouse

September 21, 2017

"Fast, easy great to work with."

- gojhawx

Ivan was terrific! He is very easy going and no pressure. Made me feel right at home. Ivan got me a really nice, even newer SUV to use for a couple of days until our vehicle was ready (they had to replace the windshield). They didn't have to do this for us - and we didn't even ask. Also, the manager was very friendly. when we got to Jeremy the finance guy, he was also terrific - no hidden charges that other places have tried to sneak in. I feel like I got a great vehicle at a fair price. These guys were the best - all around. I will definitely go back to Ivan at Hatchett Hyundai when I look for my next vehicle.

Ivan Bocobo
Jeremy Koehn
Chris Hott

September 14, 2017

"Great salesman an finance person"

- vincehuaracha1212 Verified Customer

I had a very good experience with hatchett Hyundai an if I continue to drive a Hyundai I will deal there again an would recommend a friend to buy a Hatchett , thank you

Used 2012 Hyundai Azera, $15998