Heartland Chevrolet

501 N 291 Highway,
Liberty, Missouri 64068
Heartland Chevrolet Info
About Heartland Chevrolet

Heartland Chevrolet in Liberty, MO - Serving the Kansas City Chevrolet Drivers At Heartland Chevrolet in Liberty, we are committed to providing you with the finest service and the very best pricing for Kansas City, Independence, MO, Gladstone, MO, St. Joseph, MO, Lees Summit, MO, North Kansas City, Shawnee Mission, MO, Overland Park, KS, and Liberty Chevrolet customers. Not sure who to make your Independence, MO or Kansas City Chevrolet dealer alternative? Heartland Chevrolet was voted the "Best New and Best Pre-owned Dealership North of the River" by the readers of all the Kansas City Northland newspapers, and that wasn't an accident. It is our mission to provide our Liberty, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet customers with a unique experience that will bring them back to us for all of your vehicle purchases and services. So if you are looking for a new or used automobile dealership, visit Heartland Chevrolet today! Your #1 Dealer for Chevrolet near Kansas City & Independence Stop by Heartland Chevrolet, located at 501 N State Route 291 in Liberty, MO, just minutes from our Independence, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet customers. If you are looking for a certain new or used Chevrolet model, come see us in Liberty, MO. Our staff of professional and knowledgeable sales agents is standing by, ready to assist you with any questions you may have about your next automobile purchase. We encourage Kansas City Chevrolet customers to reach out to us if you find a car, truck or SUV you like while browsing through our site. Parts, Service, and Car Financing for Independence, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet Customers Get the latest in savings and incentives; ask for a member of our Internet Sales Team when you contact us. Get a quick quote on a vehicle trade-in, or schedule a service appointment with our team of certified technicians. We have some very flexible financing options as well! We want to make your vehicle purchase as easy as possible, so leave the work to our s

About Heartland Chevrolet

LizS945
6/17/2016

"Very impressed!"

Was helped right away. Given many options for my wants and needs inside of my price range and was given an extremely fair trade-in value for my car. Will definitely take my business here again! My family has had nothing but positive experiences with this dealership.

June 20, 2016

Liz, we are so happy to hear that you were very satisfied with your recent experience here at Heartland Chevrolet. We loved working with you on your new purchase, and we look forward to having the opportunity once again. Thanks for being our customer!

Showme
5/21/2016

"Easy,Fast,Enjoyable!!"

We found a car we wanted, we told them how much we wanted to pay and they went above and beyond. They didn't push us into anything we didn't want. They made it happen fast and painless, best experience yet when buying a car. Will send family and friends here for sure. Salesman Dane and finance guy Ryan with Heartland Chevrolet in Liberty MO were without words wonderful. Thanks guys..

May 23, 2016

We're so happy to hear of your satisfaction with your experience here at Heartland Chevrolet! Our goal is to provide our customers with an excellent purchase experience at our dealership. We loved working with our patrons to find them the exact vehicle they need at an affordable price. We're so happy we could do that for you!

ralph
5/08/2016

"AWESOME CAR BIENCE"

Purchased a 2015 Buick Verano yesterday from salesperson John Brown and Sales Manager/finance Ryan Roberts. This was truly the best dealing I have done and I have had over 200 cars since I was able to drive as a 16 year old (now 67). They did everything they said they would and no hassles and no pressure. They treated me like I treat people - fairly and honestly. Even Dane Roberts who was not involved directly with purchase was most cordial and did not mind spending time with me as I waited around for my turn to close the deal. And I don't want to forget the gentleman who activated my On-Star account and explained everything in detail -- sorry I don't remember your name -- he too was most cordial and informative. Thanks for everything; Ralph

May 09, 2016

Ralph, feedback from our customers means a lot to us because it lets us know what we're doing right (and what we're doing wrong). Feedback from customers who have purchased over 200 cars in the last 50 years means the world to us because it means we MUST be doing something right for such a seasoned buyer to purchase here! Thank you so much for choosing Heartland Chevrolet. We loved working with you. We'll pass along your kind words to John, Ryan, and Dane.

jerry&julie
4/25/2016

"very comfortable pressure free experience"

My wife and I were very pleased with the treatment we received at Heartland Chevrolet. John Brown and Trey Hubbard were very friendly and courteous. John was able to put us into a car that met our wants list for equipment and arrived at an acceptable offer in a friendly and professional manner. Trey made the financing portion of the deal painless and gave us a plan that fit well in our budget. We would go back to Heartland for our next vehicle if we could work with these two gentlemen again.

April 26, 2016

Jerry & Julie, thank you both so much for taking the time to leave your review of your recent experience here at Heartland Chevrolet. We're so happy to hear that John and Trey were indispensable during the sales process. We loved working with you to get you financed and into the perfect vehicle. We look forward to working with you again!

Tdavidon7
3/19/2016

"I had a great experience"

Just bought a 2012 Malibu from them. Trey helped with the financing and was extremely helpful. No one there was too pushy either. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

March 21, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind review of the sales department here at Heartland Chevrolet! We're very happy to hear of your satisfaction.

allen&sherri
3/12/2016

"Very willing to help."

My husband and I are very pleased with how the staff at Heartland Chevrolet treated us. Trey and Ryan are fantastic! Their knowledge of financing options and professionalism enabled us to get just the vehicle we were looking for!

March 14, 2016

Allen & Sherri, thank you both for taking the time to leave this kind review about your recent experience here at Heartland Chevrolet! We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience. We hope to see you both again in the future.

1 Hot Sled
3/07/2016

"Very Customer Focused Team"

My experience with Heartland Chevrolet started with a phone call to the agency after finding a car online at their location that fit the critical items I wanted in a new 2016 Camaro: V8, 6 speed manual transmission and Magnetic Ride Control. When I contacted the agency I spoke with Trey Hubbard. Trey is a wealth of knowledge and was able to help me make the correct buy/lease decision based on my situation (wound up going with lease). Trey has a great sense of humor and is very approachable and answered my questions with honest advice. Trey was actually able to work out a deal on the phone with me that I decided would work and I accepted right on the phone. Trey also found an opportunity through an incentive to even save me another $1,000.00! I got to work with Ryan Roberts for the particulars and he kept the conversation going, he knew exactly what he was doing and also provided honest recommendations of additional services based on my decision to lease; I chose to purchase one of those items and am glad that I did; Ryan was able to recommend a product that guarantees I'll get even more enjoyment from my new vehicle. I appreciate Ryan's expertise and kindness. Ryan even offered to pick up the vehicle if I needed anything and transport it to Heartland himself to save me from having to take the time to travel up there (I live about 30 miles away). I have bought new cars in the past; including multiple vehicles from the same agency and no one ever treated me like that. Sometimes even with new cars, some attention is needed..an adjustment here and there..its just the way it is sometimes. When the car needed attention on a couple items I contacted Heartland and Ryan Roberts again extended the very generous offer to transport the car to his agency for me; I was so nervous I started repeating myself and probably sounded like a goon. Not having to travel 30 miles each way and then either wait or arrange for transportation was such a great help; I would have had to do this during my weekend, so Ryan saved half my weekend. This goes way far above and beyond what would be considered "Meeting Expectations" and I hope Ryan and the rest of the Heartland Chevrolet team know how much I appreciate the personal, friendly and honest attention I receive. Back on the transaction side, after Ryan and I took care of the particulars I was introduced to Grant White, a very friendly gentleman and Mark Law, who showed me some of the new features on my car and directed me to the critical literature I needed to review to familiarize myself with the main features of the vehicle. Finally, this team got it done fast fast fast...I was up at Heartland Chevrolet at 1:30 pm and by 3:30 I was out the door in a brand new 455HP Camaro SS with a 6 speed and Magnetic Ride Control...such a sweet sled. This is probably the part of the experience I appreciated the most; the ability for the Heartland team to come together and provide a comprehensive experience and give me what I wanted...which was to be in that car as fast as possible. My thanks to everyone 1 Hot Sled.

March 08, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a spectacularly kind review of your sales experience here at Heartland Chevrolet! We're very happy to hear just how incredible Trey was when it came to finding you incentives and providing you with friendly, excellent service over the phone. We're likewise pleased to hear of Ryan's dedication to going above and beyond your expectations and providing the best customer service you've received from a car dealership yet. We hope you adore your incredible new Camaro!

gramps02
2/28/2016

"Most comfortable new car purchase ever"

Great salesman Dane Roberts used no pressure & listened to what we wanted & what we could spend. He made it almost enjoyable! We have been buying new cars for 50 years. The same experience continued with Ryan Roberts and the financing.

February 29, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent sales department experience here at Heartland Chevrolet! We're so pleased to hear that Ryan and Dane provided you with a great experience. Thanks for the review!

Blacktahoesg
2/16/2016

"Great experience"

Purchase was perfect from start to finish. Told them what I was looking for and what I would pay. Purchase, financing and delivery was a breeze.

February 19, 2016

We are so happy to hear that your Heartland Chevrolet experience was such a joy! Thanks for the review.

Pat Humphrey
2/04/2016

"Laid back comfortable experience"

Usually going to a car dealership and visiting with a salesperson is like getting a root canal with no anesthesia; but the experience I had at Heartland Chevrolet and with the salesman Trey Hubbard was quite the opposite. The salesman was very friendly and professional and low pressured. He had the car sitting out front waiting for me to arrive. When I arrived I was greeted immediately and offered a test drive. At no time did I feel pressured to make a decision or commit to anything. Even when I went in the finance office I was not pressured to purchase anything I was not comfortable with. Further, I compared the price of the car I was purchasing to every available car of the same make and model within 100 miles of KC and Heartlands starting price was $1,000 less than the next closest. I also compared their asking price to KBB.com and TrueCar.com recommendations and they were priced at the low end of both recommendations. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I will purchase another car from Heartland.

February 19, 2016

Pat, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your recent experience in the Heartland Chevrolet sales department. At Heartland, it's our duty to take the painful root canal mentality about going to a car dealership and toss it out the window. We love working with our customers, which is why we make sure to treat them with respect by not pressuring them into purchases and taking the time to keep them well-informed. We're so pleased that your experience was quick, painless, and enjoyable! We're very glad that we could get you an awesome deal on your newest vehicle. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in the market for a new car or truck!

Reviews of Ryan Roberts