Heartland Chevrolet

Sales Associate

November 30, 2016

"Extremely Impressed"

- brit123

I was extremely impressed with how quick and easy it was buying a car at Heartland Chevrolet was. I purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee from them. They very reasonable on my trade. I was in and out of there in no time.

June 17, 2016

"Very impressed!"

- LizS945

Was helped right away. Given many options for my wants and needs inside of my price range and was given an extremely fair trade-in value for my car. Will definitely take my business here again! My family has had nothing but positive experiences with this dealership.

May 21, 2016

"Easy,Fast,Enjoyable!!"

- Showme

We found a car we wanted, we told them how much we wanted to pay and they went above and beyond. They didn't push us into anything we didn't want. They made it happen fast and painless, best experience yet when buying a car. Will send family and friends here for sure. Salesman Dane and finance guy Ryan with Heartland Chevrolet in Liberty MO were without words wonderful. Thanks guys..

New 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, $64995