Heartland Chevrolet

501 N 291 Highway,
Liberty, Missouri 64068
Heartland Chevrolet Info
About Heartland Chevrolet

Heartland Chevrolet in Liberty, MO - Serving the Kansas City Chevrolet Drivers At Heartland Chevrolet in Liberty, we are committed to providing you with the finest service and the very best pricing for Kansas City, Independence, MO, Gladstone, MO, St. Joseph, MO, Lees Summit, MO, North Kansas City, Shawnee Mission, MO, Overland Park, KS, and Liberty Chevrolet customers. Not sure who to make your Independence, MO or Kansas City Chevrolet dealer alternative? Heartland Chevrolet was voted the "Best New and Best Pre-owned Dealership North of the River" by the readers of all the Kansas City Northland newspapers, and that wasn't an accident. It is our mission to provide our Liberty, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet customers with a unique experience that will bring them back to us for all of your vehicle purchases and services. So if you are looking for a new or used automobile dealership, visit Heartland Chevrolet today! Your #1 Dealer for Chevrolet near Kansas City & Independence Stop by Heartland Chevrolet, located at 501 N State Route 291 in Liberty, MO, just minutes from our Independence, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet customers. If you are looking for a certain new or used Chevrolet model, come see us in Liberty, MO. Our staff of professional and knowledgeable sales agents is standing by, ready to assist you with any questions you may have about your next automobile purchase. We encourage Kansas City Chevrolet customers to reach out to us if you find a car, truck or SUV you like while browsing through our site. Parts, Service, and Car Financing for Independence, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet Customers Get the latest in savings and incentives; ask for a member of our Internet Sales Team when you contact us. Get a quick quote on a vehicle trade-in, or schedule a service appointment with our team of certified technicians. We have some very flexible financing options as well! We want to make your vehicle purchase as easy as possible, so leave the work to our staff to determine which vehicle is perfect for your needs. We are proud of the services we provide, and the level of professionalism with which we provide it. New and Used Cars for Kansas City Chevrolet Shoppers Finding an auto dealer you can trust is not always easy. Here at Heartland Chevrolet, we go the extra mile to ensure that you drive home in the perfect vehicle. Whether it's just for you or the entire family, we will do whatever we can to create a special experience and provide the right car, truck, or SUV to fit your needs. Come see us today and test-drive the award-winning Chevy Cruze, or the ever-popular Malibu and Impala. We have several Silverado packages for you to choose from, as well as the versatile and diverse Equinox and Traverse. We carry the largest selection of Chevrolet cars near Kansas City, bar none. We look forward to working with our Liberty, MO, Independence, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet customers. Visit us today!

About Heartland Chevrolet

geno1956
8/26/2015

"First New Car Purchase in 30 Years!"

My last new vehicle purchase was a Chevy van back in 1985. Since then I have been buying 'fleet' vehicles. I started looking for a new Malibu online several months ago. I ran across one that Heartland had on their lot that was the right color and the right amount of options. I dealt with Joe and Ryan during the quick and easy buying process. The only problem I had was that the Onstar did not work. The service department was able to get me in the next day to fix the problem and gave me a loaner to get to work. I would recommend seeing these guys if your looking for a car.

David Kelley

AndrewH7
8/15/2015

"Great Place"

Really good place and got me in and out in a timely manor. Joe Wallis is a great guy along with Ryan Roberts. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Ryan Roberts

reneedelyn
8/10/2015

"Extremely Satisfied"

They were very helpful. Answered every question I had! They were NOT pushy and I really appreciated that more than they will ever know! The whole process was quick and pain-free! I recommend them to everyone!

SKShannonKenney23
7/13/2015

"Totally satisfied"

We were very satisfied with the dealership finding the vehicle that we wanted and working with us . Thank you so much for a great experience!

PDivine
6/26/2015

"Quick & Easy Vehicle Purchase"

My husband and I found the used vehicle we wanted online. We had been in touch with Joe Wallis from the beginning through email. Once we set up a good time for us to actually purchase the car, we were in and out quickly and the car was exactly as presented.

MW
6/11/2015

"First Car Buying Experience"

For my first car buying experience, this was pretty painless. It took a few days to get everything in order but I am very happy with the service and price I received and Joe was very helpful and explained the process very well. I love my new car! Thanks!

Mcarter64060
5/22/2015

"great staff."

all the staff at heartland chevrolet have been very helpful and have went the extra mile to make my car experience positive. I have purchased several cars trucks and suv's from hearlland and always have had very good service. john scrievo my sales man always go"s over the vechicel and functions.the finance manager kevin Henry go"s above and the extra mile to take care of finance needs can"t say enough about Mr henry. heartland chevrolet service department is top notch always professional and takes care of the customer joe searcy has been there for years and has always taken care of my service needs.all in all of the 15 vechicals that I have purchased from heartland chevrolet I have not had any complaint that was not taken care of. Mr.Igoe runs a top notch dealership.

Jeannie Blau
5/20/2015

"Tremendous service...gracious staff!"

I have had nothing but great experiences doing business with Heartland Chevrolet and my salesperson, Ryan Roberts, is top notch!! He goes out of his way to make sure that I am happy and to solve any issues that I might have with my Equinox. I would recommend this dealership in a heartbeat to anyone! (Sorry...could not help the pun!!!)

astiles
5/17/2015

"Good Expierence"

Impressed! We had a great team helping us purchase our Chevy Truck. Darrell Biddixx was very patient and considerate and an awesome salesman. Kevin Henry was a pleasure to work with in finance and was very personable.

Lloyd B.
5/15/2015

"Great Service"

I recently purchased a new Silverado Crew Cab Work Truck from Heartland Chevrolet. Great Service as always. I particularly liked working with Darrell Biddexx. He is a professional and respectful salesperson and I felt very comfortable with him all through my purchase. I will certainly be happy to recommend Heartland Chevrolet to family and friends. I would highly suggest that they ask for Darrell to assist them in their new car or truck purchase.

Reviews of Joe  Wallis