Heartland Chevrolet

Internet Manager / Finance Manager

January 12, 2017

"Fantabulous experience"

- Redneckgrl

My sales lady Mary was very patient as I was trying to figure out which vehicle I wanted. as I was downsizing from a Yukon. She found me vehicles I was interested in without bugging me & pushing me. Which kept me coming back to her. I would recommend her to anyone. She's great to talk to & grasp the needs I was looking for. I now have a 2016 Chevy Equinox which I love! Thank you Mary for a great experience without the hassle! The entire staff was very polite & courteous as well. Would recommend this dealership to everyone! By the way, if you find a vehicle that doesn't have a sunroof, no problem....they will hook you up with an install & a lifetime warranty. What more can you ask for!! Thank you so much Mary. Thanks also to Ryan who helped with the finance and sweet Vicki who sits at the desk in the lobby. I enjoyed chatting with you.

January 10, 2017

"Incredibly helpful!"

- lilycullers

Everyone I worked with at Heartland were all very polite and charismatic, it was so easy to have a conversation and have questions answered! Everyone was also very accommodating and generous. I came in with a situation Mary hadn't ever dealt with but she handled it like a champ and made things easy and talked us through everything. I had a great first experience at a dealership and if need be in the near future, I will absolutely come back here again! They take care of you! :)

January 07, 2017

"2016 Traverse"

- Mwyr5

Had a great experience with Mary Ponder helping us out. Would definitely recommend. She was honest and straightforward. Found the car online and it was just as advertised. Dealer fixed some small dents we noticed when were there as well.

New 2016 Chevrolet Express, $31816