Heartland Chevrolet

Internet Manager / Finance Manager

July 14, 2017

"I am So HAPPY!"

- Lisa James

Mary is the absolute best!! I came in vaguely needing a 4-door car and she was able to get me into a 2012 Hyundai Sonata with a payment I can afford! Also, because I was at a dealership and not just some used car lot, I was able to get an extended warranty and gap coverage at the time of purchase. You cannot imagine how happy I am with my new car! Thank You, Heartland Chevrolet!!!!!

Mary Ponder

June 30, 2017

"Lucas is the BEST!!!!!"

- Totaled mine

Super fast service and Lucas even picked me after I dropped off my rental car. Would highly recommend Heartland Chevrolet and Lucas Sigman if you're in the car market. He will take awesome care of you!!

Lucas Sigman
Mark Law
Other Employees : Trey

June 28, 2017

"Chrysler at a Chevy dealer"

- S0ccerboy

After mediocre experiences at a couple of other dealerships, I came to Heartland with lowered expectations. I was pleasantly surprised when my salesman, John Brown, after chatting with me for only a few minutes, showed me the vehicle I was interested in, without trying to push me into a new(more expensive) vehicle. I had my 3 children with me, and John was very understanding in my time limitations because of this. He helped me to get everything prepared for my follow up visit with their finance department, and on that second visit, John greeted my wife and I warmly, and we walked out about 30 minutes later, with all paperwork completed. A couple of days later, I realized I had left some items in my trade, and John went to retrieve them for me (again, I had my kids in tow). I look forward to working with Heartland Chevrolet and John for my next vehicle purchase.

John Brown