Heartland Chevrolet

501 N 291 Highway,
Liberty, Missouri 64068
Heartland Chevrolet Info
About Heartland Chevrolet

Heartland Chevrolet in Liberty, MO - Serving the Kansas City Chevrolet Drivers At Heartland Chevrolet in Liberty, we are committed to providing you with the finest service and the very best pricing for Kansas City, Independence, MO, Gladstone, MO, St. Joseph, MO, Lees Summit, MO, North Kansas City, Shawnee Mission, MO, Overland Park, KS, and Liberty Chevrolet customers. Not sure who to make your Independence, MO or Kansas City Chevrolet dealer alternative? Heartland Chevrolet was voted the "Best New and Best Pre-owned Dealership North of the River" by the readers of all the Kansas City Northland newspapers, and that wasn't an accident. It is our mission to provide our Liberty, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet customers with a unique experience that will bring them back to us for all of your vehicle purchases and services. So if you are looking for a new or used automobile dealership, visit Heartland Chevrolet today! Your #1 Dealer for Chevrolet near Kansas City & Independence Stop by Heartland Chevrolet, located at 501 N State Route 291 in Liberty, MO, just minutes from our Independence, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet customers. If you are looking for a certain new or used Chevrolet model, come see us in Liberty, MO. Our staff of professional and knowledgeable sales agents is standing by, ready to assist you with any questions you may have about your next automobile purchase. We encourage Kansas City Chevrolet customers to reach out to us if you find a car, truck or SUV you like while browsing through our site. Parts, Service, and Car Financing for Independence, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet Customers Get the latest in savings and incentives; ask for a member of our Internet Sales Team when you contact us. Get a quick quote on a vehicle trade-in, or schedule a service appointment with our team of certified technicians. We have some very flexible financing options as well! We want to make your vehicle purchase as easy as possible, so leave the work to our staff to determine which vehicle is perfect for your needs. We are proud of the services we provide, and the level of professionalism with which we provide it. New and Used Cars for Kansas City Chevrolet Shoppers Finding an auto dealer you can trust is not always easy. Here at Heartland Chevrolet, we go the extra mile to ensure that you drive home in the perfect vehicle. Whether it's just for you or the entire family, we will do whatever we can to create a special experience and provide the right car, truck, or SUV to fit your needs. Come see us today and test-drive the award-winning Chevy Cruze, or the ever-popular Malibu and Impala. We have several Silverado packages for you to choose from, as well as the versatile and diverse Equinox and Traverse. We carry the largest selection of Chevrolet cars near Kansas City, bar none. We look forward to working with our Liberty, MO, Independence, MO and Kansas City Chevrolet customers. Visit us today!

About Heartland Chevrolet

Pat Humphrey
2/04/2016

"Laid back comfortable experience"

Usually going to a car dealership and visiting with a salesperson is like getting a root canal with no anesthesia; but the experience I had at Heartland Chevrolet and with the salesman Trey Hubbard was quite the opposite. The salesman was very friendly and professional and low pressured. He had the car sitting out front waiting for me to arrive. When I arrived I was greeted immediately and offered a test drive. At no time did I feel pressured to make a decision or commit to anything. Even when I went in the finance office I was not pressured to purchase anything I was not comfortable with. Further, I compared the price of the car I was purchasing to every available car of the same make and model within 100 miles of KC and Heartlands starting price was $1,000 less than the next closest. I also compared their asking price to KBB.com and TrueCar.com recommendations and they were priced at the low end of both recommendations. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I will purchase another car from Heartland.

valerie

"amazing sales team"

John B was great to work with. Answered all my questions and didn't use pressure to get the sale. A real stand up guy!!

rhaze11

"John Brown rocks"

John Brown was awesome. He listened to us and wasn't a pushy salesmen. I told him I hated the process of car buying, but I don't any more because he made it easy and not horribly time consuming. I will be seeing John the next time I buy a car and recommending him to anyone looking to buy a Chevy!!! Thanks, John.

disneylover

"great services "

John Brown and Heartland made my car buying experience amazing. They got me a great deal on my trade and gave me a great deal on my new car!!! There are no complaints here. Next time I need a new car I know who Ill be going to.

kcchiefs3

"Great experience "

Easiest car purchase I have ever dealt with. John Brown did a great job of getting me the best deal possible, and the most for my trade.

Bernie
1/06/2016

"Heartland's Sales and Service Department"

I have found this dealership very cooperative from which to buy cars. So far I have been a part of buying 3 cards from them. The sales and subsequent service have been very satisfactory.

connie58
1/04/2016

"To two awesome Guys, "

Thank You so Much ,Forever being on Top of Everything, ,I'd Buy a Car from You any time. You made it so Easy You've got a Wonderful Personally, it was totally Great meeting with You, and Ryan the Sweet guy that gives the last word, I couldn't ask for two Better Men to Help, get us a Car, we was needing so bad, Thank You both for making it Happen

anothersatisfiedcustomer
11/11/2015

"great"

I, at first, inquired about a vehicle on line. heard immediately from Joe wallis. He was my rep through the whole process. Quick and great. Got the car I wanted.

Vibis
11/09/2015

"Vibration Frustration"

I have purchased 10 new GM vehicles through the years. I was always a GM guy. I recently purchased a new 2015 Silverado. Basically a 40,000 dollar truck. I now have just over 4000 miles on it and it has been in the shop over 3 and 1/2 weeks. The this truck has had 18 tires and 14 different wheels on it yet they can't fix the vibration issues at speeds around 70 to 80 mph. Now they claim they only tried to fix it 2 times?? And have given up. Wow, I would think the dealership would try to help my case with GM. They claim it is the road or just how trucks ride. I say BS. My son has a 2007 GMC Sierra with 145,000 miles, bald tires and original shocks and it doesn't vibrate things off the center console. I now feel like the dealership is working against me and not for me. I will never purchase another from them.

Greg Shull

ch
11/04/2015

"Great service! Great price! Great buying experience!"

Great service! Great price! Great buying experience! No "surprises", add on fees etc. compared to other dealers. Low administrative/paperwork/processing charge. Would recommend without hesitation.

Reviews of John Brown