Heartland Toyota Scion

Freddy Goret

November 13, 2016

"amazng service!!"

- Mitchell

Taking care of your Veterans was top notch! Your new center was amazing! Professionalism and service of your new center is great! Bottled water, café Latte, WIFI, car wash and vacuum is always a plus. Getting the oil change for free, well that is a smart way to impress your community! Went to Westhills Honda for years, but you guys have definitely stepped up your game! Found my new spot for oil changes. Thank you for taking care of our Vets!

November 11, 2016

"Job well done .."

- adarby3155

I had the pleasure of working with Freddy Goret at Hertland Toyota for my recent purchase. He actually listened to my concerns and requirements for buying a used vehicle and worked with me to accomplish my goals for a successful purchase.

November 03, 2016

"Trustworthy, honest, and a huge pleasure to work with!!"

- Lani B

Ryan Lloyd is hands down the best car salesman I've ever worked with. We outlined exactly what we were looking for and he worked around the clock to find us the perfect vehicle for our new family. Right off the bat, we were greeted with a warm smile and a welcoming personality. He made the experience super smooth and comfortable. One thing I appreciated about him was how trust worthy and honest he is. There is no sugar coating with this guy. It made us feel a lot better about our decision to purchase a certified pre-owned vehicle. If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, I highly recommend Ryan Lloyd at Heartland Toyota!

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $32353