Heartland Toyota Scion

Andrew Kimple

January 21, 2017

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SERVICE!!!"

- 2016Sequoia17

First of all, I dont think that we could have received any better service. We pulled up to the dealer in our old clunker and they already had the car ready and warmed up to test drive for us. Both Ryan and Rabar greeted us with amazing smiles and upbeat, energetic, personality. Then, after the drive, we were immediately served water and handled with amazing hospitality. The negotiations and paperwork went very well and both Ryan and Rabar were very generous in doing all that they were possibly able to, in order get the very best offer for us. Being that we were there very late, they did everything possible to make us feel comfortable, including going to dominoes to get all of us pizza, salad, and drinks. Absolutely the best service any car dealership and salespeople have ever given us. The last time we bought a car it was over 10 years ago, also from Heartland Toyota. They honestly treat you like family and truly put your needs above all else. Finally, I am proud to say that wee walk out with a brand new Toyota Sequoia Limited. Thank you Heartland Toyota!!!

January 10, 2017

"Excellent working with Rabar Ali"

- 2017RAV4

First if all, I don't buy cars often. The last time I bought a car was over 10 years ago. Thus when I decided to buy a car, this was a big deal for me. I did a lot of research and decided on getting a compact SUV. But there are tons of these out there, various brands and models, as well as both new and used, and there are also lots of dealerships around. I decided going to Heartland Toyota because of my past good experience with Toyota products. Rabar Ali was the salesman I worked with and I want to be sure to say Rabar was the reason I purchased my car at Heartland that day. Rabar spent the time to understand my needs and wants and worked with me to look through both used and new cars to fit me and my family. He also went on test drives with us and tirelessly explained to me how the new car features worked. Overall Rabar spent 4 hours with us that day and we ended up negotiating a good deal on a brand new RAV4. It's fantastic car buying experience for me and my family. Rabar's professionalism and knowledge really made a huge difference for me. I highly recommend working with Rabar for car shopping.

January 04, 2017

"With Gratitude!"

- RAV4

Ryan was exceptionally warm, friendly, patient, and trustworthy. He made my experience of trading in our leased 2013 Highlander to a leased 2016 RAV4 go smoothly and with as little stress as possible during the important decision-making process. When we are ready for my husband to lease or buy a new car, we will most definitely work with Ryan! I am MOST grateful to Ryan!! With Sincere Appreciation, Katja

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $38840