Heartland Toyota Scion

901 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
500 Realty
5/14/2015

"Outstanding Sales Team and Product"

Purchased a 2015 4Runner for our Real Estate Company. LOVE IT! Might even be purchasing a second one. A K Kimple and Morgan are about the BEST you will EVER meet in Friendliness, Honesty, and Product Knowledge. Just a GREAT DEALERSHIP and Experience. Keep up the Good Work Everyone!

Morgan

B.Simps
5/07/2015

"Positive buying experience"

The sales rep, Zach, was extremely honest. When he did not know something he quickly researched it rather than make stuff up. Sales management and finance personnel were also professional. Dealership was clean. When they did not have the vehicle we wanted (color and options) they were able to quickly locate and aquire the right vehicle.

TheGooding's
5/03/2015

"Best auto purchase experience EVER! Thanks Jason and team!"

Heartland Toyota and it's employees are hands-down the best dealership and people we have ever worked with. We began an email conversation with Susan and Ashley as we were interested in a specific vehicle and live 3 hours away. They were so helpful and kept us up to date on the vehicle and it's availability, which is what we had requested for them to do. When we got to the dealership we were introduced to Jason and he took care of us from there. He was excellent to work with and not the usual "pushy" salesman we were used to. He was friendly, respectful, knowledgeable and more than that, he was a real person and not the robot type we had previously been exposed to at other dealerships. He listened to us. He made this buying experience less stressful and more enjoyable. We then worked with Shawn on financing the vehicle. He too was friendly and listened to us...he made us feel at ease with the money part. Lastly, we were greeted by two people in the service department who cleaned the vehicle and got us situated in our new truck before we drove it home. They too were friendly and efficient. Heartland Toyota and it's staff can't be beat. They are truly one of a kind and we definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you Heartland team!

oneeviltimmy
4/28/2015

"Always a great experience at Toyota!"

This was my second new car purchase from Heartland. Just like the first time everyone there was courteous and very friendly. I worked with Jason, who was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that I was looking at and made the whole purchasing process very fast and easy! I look forward to returning for future maintenance and purchases.

StockWallci
4/19/2015

"Great experience working with Jason Habenicht at Toyota!"

I was recommended to Heartland Toyota through a friend and worked with Jason. Very very knowledgeable and honest to work with. I could tell he had my best interest in mind! Thanks so much!!

Huskytodd
4/09/2015

"Flat tire and no app't"

Panic. I had to go to Seattle the next day, had a slow leak in the right front tire. No app't, in out, friendly and top service. Love these guys

Alex Sagatsume

Jeanah
4/08/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

I was recommended by a friend to see Jason to purchase a car at Heartland Toyota. He immediately called me to let me know he had the car I wanted waiting and ready for me when I got off work later that day. He even stayed several hours late to make sure that I was able to drive home with my dream car that night! I really appreciate everything Jason and the rest of the staff did for me. I will recommend everyone I know to Jason for any future car purchases!

Virgi
4/04/2015

"Don't pay for your car before you see it!!"

My family has been buying cars from the Haselwood family for years. The first one being a Pontiac when their store was on National. After this experience, this will be the last car we ever buy from them. It was horrible! And to stand on the showroom floor, seeing Chuck Haselwood's picture on the wall made me sick. Chuck would Never have put up with what we went through. We bought a new RAV4, which they had to get from someplace. They made us pay for the RAV4 first before they would go get it. After they took our money, no one seemed to care who we were after that. When we came in to pick up the new RAV4, it has scratches down the side. Again, no one seemed to care, not the sales person or the sales managers. So I asked to speak to the General Manager, who acted distracted and left us alone to talk to his sales managers, who were also ignoring us. The General Manager Mike came back completely unaware and made up some excuse. Mike Seney was a complete bone head! Our sales person was with someone else and couldn't be bothered. All the sales people acted like they were in High School, the way they acted in front of us. Chuck Haselwood would turn over in his grave! We learned two things, one was to NEVER pay for a car before you see it, and second is to never buy a car from Heartland Toyota again.

Mike Seney

jce143
3/26/2015

"Great dealership and staff"

These guys will help you out day of purchase, and still bend over backwards for you years later. I requested something in regards to continued service, and they made it happen at no cost to me. Heartland Toyota, you rock.

Mike Seney

antoniodawg
3/10/2015

"Sunny at Seartland "

I called heartland and Jason answered the phone and was helpful from the beginning ...I had no question I was going back to them . When I got there i was in an out in about two and a half hours which allowed me time to get back home . I will send anyone I know back to talk to Jason Hbenicht ..... whatever he's doing ...he's doing it right ...Nice work Jason . Thanks for getting me a great car

Reviews of Jason Habenicht