Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion
Call
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Our new favorite dealership!"

After driving several cars at multiple different dealerships, and ALMOST purchasing at Honda, we ended up at Toyota! John made our experience so much more enjoyable! We had dealt with some questionable sales people and it was so refreshing to work with somebody that was so down to earth and tried so hard to relate with us! None of the typical Sales person pushiness either!!! Was ultimately the main reason we ended up at Toyota instead of Honda! Thank you John!

"The "Dak" Is In"

Dakhil "The Dak" Alim provided me with exceptional service! I originally drove to Heartland after inquiring about a fantastic deal I had found online for a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Within minutes he responded to the inquiry and even held the vehicle for me since I was in Puyallup. He was very professional on the phone and addressed all my questions. He even came in on his day off to greet me at the door. Given the difficulties inherent in my distance purchase he was kind enough to wait for my wife and we chatted while waiting for her to arrive as he facilitated some of the paperwork. We had completed enough that very little extra work was needed when my wife arrived to finalize everything. He was patient and I never felt pressured or imposed upon during the entire process. Most importantly, he actually listened! I had visited several other dealers prior to Heartland and the staff at many (not all) of the other facilities seemed to embody all the worst stereotypes associated with car dealers. Dakhil was the exact opposite of all of these experiences and the entire car buying process was relaxing and felt like purchasing from an old friend rather than a business transaction fueled by the bottom line of the dealer,

"Dahkil offers exceptional service!"

I am very fortunate that I was able to work with Dahkil "Doc", I am certain there wouldn't have been anyone else who could have assisted me as he did!! Not only does he take the time to learn about what you are looking for in a car, but he takes the time to learn about you! I had a very low budget, and he worked with me on that--and worked hard. I highly recommend asking for Dahkil when you visit Heartland of Toyota. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Doc for such a wonderful experience!

"Service Experience"

I have been a customer of Heartland Toyota for the past 3 years, since moving to the area, and have found the service at Heartland Toyota to be exceptional, and the staff very courteous. I have recommended this dealership to friends and hope to continue business there for many years to come.

"Sales Agent Dahil Alim's Performance"

He goes by the name of "Doc". Doc was totally focused on ensuring that we were happy with purchasing a 2014, 4 Runner. He did a super job in guiding us thru the phases of buying the car. And he made certain that my wife understood the complexities of operating the car and its electronics. He is a top drawer salesman, Ed Johnson, Indianola, WA

"Exceptional"

I have been a customer of this dealership for over 20 years and have nothing but respect and appreciation for them. My wife and I wanted to trade in a vehicle for a new Highlander and was given an incorrect higher quote for our old vehicle. In speaking with the general and general sales manager they honored the quote without question. With their assistance and that of Patrick Fendley, we were able to trade in our older vehicle and purchase the new Highlander. Patrick was very honest, personable and patient with us from the very start. This is an individual with high goals who will be very successful in the company. Good job, Heartland.

"We had a great experience at Heartland Toyota"

We worked with James Alameda and it was a wonderful experience. He gave us a great deal on our new Prius and we couldn't be happier. James was very thoughtful and listened to us describe what we wanted in our new car. We've had a lot of bad experiences at other dealerships with poor communication and James was like a breath of fresh air. Every detail was taken care of and we love our new car!

"Excellent Experience"

Both James and Shawn went out of their way to make purchasing my new Prius V a great experience. I was given a tour of the dealership, also the time was taken with me to make sure that I knew all of the details pertaining to my new car. James has also assured me that he is available to me anytime that I have any questions. This was the most pleasant new car purchase I have ever had and will continue to go there for all servicing needs in addition to recommending them to anyone needing a car.

"Buying my first car made easy!"

I had been driving a 94 Honda civic from when I first started driving and finally decided that I was tired of baking in my car (had no AC). After my mother had gotten in an accident; I personally reassessed the car I was in and came to the conclusion that if it were me in that accident, the car I am currently driving would not have protected me. After helping my mom find a car she purchased her car from this dealership and said she was happy with what she has (another Camery)! Being the youngest in the family I just decided to follow suit after taking a look at their inventory. I didn't find anything online, but I made an appointment anyway to get a look at the dealership in person because looking on the internet just doesn't do it for me. When I arrived I was greeted by Dakhil whom actually went to school with my older brother. While walking to the car lot (The sun was out, I opted to walk) we talked about what I was looking for car wise and looked at the inventory. In our conversation I told him my dollar limit and he showed me around the lot around it initially, but assured me that I should find a car I would be happy. It never really felt like car shopping, but he was very good at noticing when something would catch my eye. Even before I could say anything Dak would tell me I should sit in it. I found a 2012 Honda Insight and set it as my "ideal car" and another 2012(?) Honda civic coupe as my "safe" upgrade being that I already drive one, but after driving the Insight I loved it! Small, but very roomy inside and very comfortable! I was nervous about the price being that I am young, a teacher at a non-profit, and have no credit, but Dak told me to just see what comes from the sales/finance staff. I then met Michael who after introducing himself he wanted to test something and did the "Filipino nod" that we do and i responded with just raising my eyebrow. Its hard to describe, but those who know what it is know what I am talking about. Made me laugh which helped me forget that I was about to buy my first car. We then proceeded to do paper work which is just as fun as watching grass grow, but its a needed process. After that process was said and done I was well on my way with my first car, but of course not before meeting Kevin to go over packages and other neat stuff. Kevin was very good at selling the packages and all of them sounded great, but my practicality kicked in and I didn't get all the packages I thought were "cool". After signing my name a hundred times I am now a happy owner of my Insight! Highly recommend this dealership mainly because the staff are wonderful. The ferry ride is a drag, but when it comes to getting amazing service I would prefer my money going towards a place that has equally amazing people working there. Even the staff that weren't directly involved with the sales were happy and comfortable chatting it up with me to break the ice from paperwork. Also you might want to come prepared for a video interview after. I probably should have ate something so I didn't feel so lethargic at the end of process. I of course never want to see the video ever. Good thing I don't watch TV!

"Trustworthy"

We have a 2006 Prius with over 240,000 miles on it. It needs regular servicing about every two months and Scott is my "go to" man. No con jobs. No wasted time or money. He keeps me informed about when I may expect a break job (not yet…still all original parts) or other extra servicing needs so I can prepare myself emotionally and financially (they are intertwined). I expect Heartland will keep the Prius running smoothly for at least 500,000 miles and I hope Scott is always there to take care of me.

Alim Dakhil