Heartland Toyota Scion

901 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
truck owner
6/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

Worked with Jerry Bouldwin in purchasing a Tundra. Jerry did not pressure at all and asked questions to determine what exactly I wanted and was willing to spend. Thanks, Jerry.

sbonwich
6/27/2015

"Purchse experience"

A thoroughly professional and satisfying car buying experience beginning with my initial contact with the dealership on line to the initial meeting with James Alameda to considerable time spent with our salesman Jason Habenicht. Jason attended to every need we had, paid close attention to just what we wanted on the Highlander, kept us informed every step of the way, was most gracious on the lengthy test drive we took, especially listening to my wife's concerns. I have dealt with many salesmen over my life and quite frankly have measured them al to my Dad who I observed during his successful retail and real estate career. To him it was all about the customer. Jason came as close to those ideals as any one I have seen. I also believe that Heartland Toyota has established an environment that encourages and supports salesmen like Jason. I do have one suggestion that just may be my own bias and that is while every part of the car buying experience was satisfying, I did not expect to get a sales pitch for Allstate Insurance, I could have done without that. I think a better approach would be to explain up front that you have an on site Allstate agent who could save you money on insurance. "We can see him after all is done if you would like."

happy Bud 88
6/13/2015

"Couldn't ask for better care."

Jerry Bouldwin led us through the end of lease to purchase process with patience, kindness, and professional courtesy I have not found anywhere for a long time. Everyone who dealt with us on this process was outstanding. It meant a lot to my husband and me. Wee love our 2012 Barcelona Red Rav4. Especially the side opening rear door, it is so easy to get the walker and groceries in and out.

Ashley Holmberg and all others were friendly and stayed with us making sure we had what we needed.Service employees did a spectacular job made my Rav4 look brand new.

Luis2011
6/09/2015

"Outstanding service from every body!"

I recently purchased an used Nissan 2011 and I am extremely satisfy with the whole experience. Jerry Bouldwin was the salesman who helped me and he is absolutely awesome! He was very professional, patient and most importantly honest 100% . Jerry went above and beyond to make sure I was absolutely happy with my purchase. I wouldl recommend anyone to go look for Jerry if and when they need to buy a new or used car.

Carl91
6/09/2015

"Carl Rappley, 2009 Toyota Yaris"

I was dropped off at the dealership at about 4pm. I was introduced to Rabar Ali who helped me through the whole car buying process. I already had ideas of cars I wanted but they were all either already sold or out of my price range. We walked to different lots throughout the day and looked at 4-5 different cars. Later on a 2009 Toyota Yaris with low miles became available. Rabar and other associates who helped me stayed until 10pm even though they technically close at 8pm. Rabar also gave me leftover food to take back and gave me a ride back to my residence.

Cassi1965
6/03/2015

"Awesome and truly satisfied!"

Jason is a true professional and he sure gave us an awesome deal that we couldn't pass up. He has such a great attitude and he worked with us to purchase the vehicle we came for. I highly recommend Jason to anybody looking to purchase their next new or used car and for sure they'll be truly satisfied and pleased once they drive off the lot. Great job Jason and keep on smiling.

argopelter
5/28/2015

"BEST.CAR.EVER!!!"

I'm in LOVE with my car I found at Heartland Toyota! My salesman was able to set me up with an awesome deal and my payments are totally affordable. I was even impressed that Toyota was able to match my banks interest rate so I didn't have to wait on a check. Easiest car purchase I ever made. Thanks Jerry!!!

marybettger
5/27/2015

"Best time ever!"

Stopped at the dealership "just to look", of course. Found a car I really, really liked. Thanks to Jerry Bouldwin I drove home with that car that day! Jerry gave all the scoop on the car, we took a test drive, and then came what I always dread.....making the deal. But Jerry made the experience a lot of fun. Along with all his "auto expertise" he has a great personality and integrity. I felt very comfortable working with him. We got to joke and talk. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks again, Jerry! --Mary Bettger

Jerry Bouldwin

jpaz
5/23/2015

"Awesome experience from Jason Habenicht"

Jason was awesome!! Went to go look at cars with no intent on buying but Jason was such a calm and low pressure sales person that we felt like it was the right thing to do!! Any car we buy in the future will be through Jason!! Thank you!!!

500 Realty
5/14/2015

"Outstanding Sales Team and Product"

Purchased a 2015 4Runner for our Real Estate Company. LOVE IT! Might even be purchasing a second one. A K Kimple and Morgan are about the BEST you will EVER meet in Friendliness, Honesty, and Product Knowledge. Just a GREAT DEALERSHIP and Experience. Keep up the Good Work Everyone!

Morgan