Heartland Toyota Scion

901 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
docmalloy
5/30/2016

"Service Dept went above and beyond"

Cesar Hernandez dealt with Toyota North America and a local body-shop sub-let for a door repair. When my wife brought the vehicle in, he helped her set-up a rental, and Heartland also covered one day of the rental-car. He was attentive to our questions, and kept us informed during the several-day-long repair process. We appreciate that he was our advocate to Corporate Office, and although the scope of the repair grew once the door was disassembled, the entire repair was still covered.

Cesar Hernandez

Donald Schwendeman
5/29/2016

"Best car buying experience we have ever had!"

From start to finish our salesman Rabar Ali, Alex and Ian in finance, and everyone in the service department were excellent! I will be back and have already referred friends and family to Heartland Toyota. Not pushy, gave us exactly what we wanted and needed. One of those, " Too good to be true experiences" that is actually true!

Ian and Alex Peddington

Lakewood
5/28/2016

"Beyond my expectation!"

This place wants your business and it is all hands on deck. My salesperson was excellent to work with. They treated my purchase of a used vehicle like it was new.

Alex Eddington

PAHershberg
5/24/2016

"Great truck purchasing experience thanks to Rabar!"

My wife and I ended up purchasing a new Tundra on a Sunday afternoon and had the best experience at Heartland Toyota. Our sales rep was Rabar who exceeded all expectations when it comes to buying a new vehicle. He provided a low stress environment and really catered to everything we asked for. We traded in a 2005 Tundra and got a great trade in value for it. We ended up staying 90 minutes after the detailer closed to handle the finance paper work. Neither Rabar or Sean Magill were rushing us to finish. We had our two daughters with us and Rabar even went to the store and got them snacks while they waited! I personally have never had such a good experience buying a vehicle, so thank you Rabar and Sean! Love the new truck by the way!

mash
5/20/2016

"Attentive service"

Jason gave us his undivided attention from the moment we walked in the door. Compared with another dealer we'd visited, his tour of the car's features on our test drive was a master class in all it had to offer. And because we knew the car and trim we wanted and had a price in hand, it was an easy car-buying experience overall. In the two months since driving away in our new car, Jason has kept in touch, reminding us that the service offerings continue (dealer service orientation, service reminders and specials, even birthday wishes). Jason said this was going to be a long-term relationship, and I'm beginning to understand and appreciate it. I'm impressed!

Donniecol
5/19/2016

"Purchase of 2016 ago yoga Tacoma SR5"

By far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had- to include the previous purchase of two new Toyotas. The entire team I dealt with were friendly, professional, straight forward and most important to me- not pushy. I never experienced a high-pressure sales environment at all. In fact, I was even given an extra rebate I didn't even expect. I am truly pleased with the entire process.

Morgan in Internet sales and Alex in finance- all were awesome- 10 out of 10!

4everstrong
5/05/2016

"AMAZING!!"

By far this was my best experience looking for a car. Rabar was amazing and a huge help in finding me my first car! I would definitely recommend going here FIRST when looking for a car!

Jobert and Lovelyn
5/02/2016

"Great Service!"

My family has worked with Mike for all our cars. We are a huge Toyota owning family. He always goes above and beyond. It was also great to meet and work with Rabar as well. He was never pushy and was helpful whenever we had a question. These two guys are the best!

jpbartsch3
4/28/2016

"Great deals, better service!"

We loved our experience at Heartland Toyota. Everyone on staff that we interacted with was friendly, knowledgeable and timely. We worked directly with Rabar Ali throughout the entire purchase. He went above and beyond with his level of customer service. Rabar was open about thr history of the vehicle (used), and very knowledgeable about any questions we had. We will be back to purchase/lease from Rabar again.

Blake
4/24/2016

"Bought a 2013 Toyota rav4 "

My husband and I owed more on our car than it was worth so we went to the Toyota dealership to see what the likelyhood was of us getting out of the hole we were in and getting into something with low miles and good gas mileage without being upside down. Rabar got us into a certified pre owned rav4 that we love. He went above and beyond to help us get the best value out of our old car and the one we got from them and he stayed late at the dealership helping us out. We never felt like he was trying to scam us or get as much money as possible from us. I highly recommend him if youre looking to buy a car here. We feel like we are in a much better situation now that we got out of our old car and into something that is safe, low miles, good on gas, has a warranty, and actually has some value.

Reviews of Rabar Ali