Heartland Toyota Scion

901 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
jpbartsch3
4/28/2016

"Great deals, better service!"

We loved our experience at Heartland Toyota. Everyone on staff that we interacted with was friendly, knowledgeable and timely. We worked directly with Rabar Ali throughout the entire purchase. He went above and beyond with his level of customer service. Rabar was open about thr history of the vehicle (used), and very knowledgeable about any questions we had. We will be back to purchase/lease from Rabar again.

Blake
4/24/2016

"Bought a 2013 Toyota rav4 "

My husband and I owed more on our car than it was worth so we went to the Toyota dealership to see what the likelyhood was of us getting out of the hole we were in and getting into something with low miles and good gas mileage without being upside down. Rabar got us into a certified pre owned rav4 that we love. He went above and beyond to help us get the best value out of our old car and the one we got from them and he stayed late at the dealership helping us out. We never felt like he was trying to scam us or get as much money as possible from us. I highly recommend him if youre looking to buy a car here. We feel like we are in a much better situation now that we got out of our old car and into something that is safe, low miles, good on gas, has a warranty, and actually has some value.

Chad
4/19/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Amazing customer service, I am happy I got my car that day will be back for another truck in the near future. And I will recommend James Alameda to all my friends and family.

Jobonation
4/15/2016

"Awesome"

Great deals, amazing customer service, am happy to get a car that day will most likely be back for another car especially a truck in particular

Ian

davidlindmeier
4/10/2016

"Easy buy! "

Sergio and Rabat did a great job of getting my wife and I a used rav 4 that we liked, a good value for our trade, and a monthly payment that won't break the bank!

Sergio

Loving Retirement
4/03/2016

"2016 Toyota Camry"

Our sales person was excellent! No pressure, very knowledgable, courteous and helpful. We had done our price research prior to shopping. After we made our decision, he took that information, and gave us a great deal. We plan on seeing him in two years, to buy a Toyota Tundra.

Nice lady
4/03/2016

"Problem been solved."

The service center at Heartland Toyota bent over backward to help us. Even taking into the work bay to show us what needed to be fix.

Jerry, Army Brat
3/26/2016

"Sales Consultant of the Decade, James Alameda"

James Alameda is a greater part of some of the Positive things that happen at Heartland Toyota. The experience that a Buyer goes through in James care is something that can't be found anywhere else in the Auto Market ! Too, there are many within this Business Organization (Heartland Toyota Scion) who genuinely do everything that can for all their Customers. They are often Humanitarian people. The Staff caters to every part of our local American Culture. Each person is treated as that, not one different from the other. James is the epitome of this outward look at Heartland; he and others along the way of the buying process will treat someone fairly, and with certain Honesty. They (James and the majority of the employees) will do their forthright BEST to cater to your needs. They make sure that you're comfortable in as many ways as possible. This week I purchased my third Toyota Tacoma truck from Heartland, James my personal Sales Consultant. Also, I'm happy to say a close personal friend of over a Decade who shares a very similar military experience, He represenst his Faith, Honor and Integrity for his Country and generally for his fellow man (Men, Woman & Children). He's a strong gentleman with strong core family type Values. He will show a respective attitude regardless of another person's 'position' in life. You will not find a better person than James Alameda and his Colleagues at Heartland Toyota. THEY ARE NOT JUST THERE TO SELL SOMEONE A VEHICLE. One of their sole purposes is to help someone in the buying experience so that such a Large Transaction /experience is comfortable in most every way. A vehicle is important to most everyone in this modern culture. James and Heartland helps keep you and/or your loved ones in the Driver's seat, or Passenger seat (whichever someone likes best !) James is not so much 'Selling cars as he is helping someone find a Car/SUV/Truck for themselves and Family. You will receive Fair Treatment, I recommend anyone interested give James A. a chance to help you. Sincerely, J. Whaen Former U.S. Army (Kitsap, Washington Native).

kp
3/22/2016

"Helpful, reliable, and makes you the priority! "

Heartland Toyota makes the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We were treated with respect and every one we worked with went the extra mile.

Ha
3/15/2016

"Good and reliable service"

They were very responsive, nice and professional. Especially Rabar, he ensured that we get the car the way we wanted and deliver to us in a timely manner. He kept us in touch and updated progress as things changed. He takes very good care of his customers. Very nice person, and the man of his words.

Reviews of Rabar Ali