Heartland Toyota Scion

901 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
kimberly studerus
6/24/2016

"Rabar Ali and Heartland Toyota are the best!"

Heartland's service department has always been phenomenal at getting my Lexus lx470 serviced quickly and with no pressure. After putting 355,000 miles on it we decided it was time to purchase a newer version of the same car. Never mind that we were at a Toyota dealership- Rabar found me the perfect replacement and did so quickly and with no pressure. I was so impressed with his ingenuity and his ability to listen and find the car I wanted instead of just selling me the car he wanted me to buy. The entire process was painless and I am thrilled with my "new" car. Rabar is extremely professional, courteous and he goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. I am a Heartland Toyota customer for life. Try them out and you will not be disappointed!

Rex
6/18/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

My experience purchasing a used vehicle with Rabar and the staff at Heartland Toyota was nothing but positive, Rabar found exactly what I was looking for and made sure everything met my needs at a price that I was very happy with. He provided information regarding the vehicles history, and printed off a carfax report for my review before I asked for one. The service department did a through job making sure everything was right before I drove it home, no surprises after I drove off the lot. A very pleasant car buying experience from start to finish, just like it should be.

Dave Brook

Gary Ryel
6/15/2016

"Great experience!"

Our dealer was great! He was very professional and helped us decide between vehicles we were looking at using his knowledge of the vehicles. Didn't try to sell us anything we didn't want Very impressed by Rabar Ali. I will go and see him next time we purchase.

Lizzy
6/08/2016

"Service Department "

I had to get an oil change while my husband was away and after a very long and difficult week, I went into Heartland Toyota. The service was excellent. Both Cesar Hernandez and Demonte Rivera far exceeded my expectations of excellence relating to customer service. I told Mr Hernandez that the inside of my windshield was dirty from my daughter and asked if he could get someone to clean it for me because whenever I do, I leave streaks which makes it difficult to see out of it. Mr Hernandez immediately called over to Mr. Rivera and when Mr. Rivera returned my car, he informed me that he noticed that all the windows needed to be cleaned and that he hoped I didn't mind him taking it upon himself to do that for me. After a disastrous week and my husband gone, I was so thankful that there are people out there that care about others and the simple gesture of cleaning a window without being asked, truly makes the difference. I'm very appreciative and would recommend Heartland Toyota to everyone.

Cesar Hernandez, DeMonte Rivera

Kara Byers
6/08/2016

"Great experience!!!"

We have nothing but good things to say about this dealership. Our experience from start to finish was awesome. We worked with Jason Habenicht and he was so great to work with. He made the process super easy and he never once tried to pressure us into anything. He was patient and answered all of our questions. He's awesome!! We highly recommend him!

Rav4fan
6/07/2016

"Stress-free car buying experience"

We came to look at another RAV4 late in the day and the salesman, Jason Habenicht, and the other employees we had contact with helped us through the process from beginning to end, making sure we were pleased with our vehicle and our experience that evening. We've purchased three vehicles from Heartland Toyota now and we will continue to do business with them. We couldn't be more pleased.

nyeinchan
6/01/2016

"Excellent experience buying a new car"

Everyone seemed friendly and straightforward. Our needs were immediately understood. We were able to quickly identify and focus on the car that suited us. We easily agreed on a fair price for the trade-in car. This was by far the best experience we've ever had buying a car, new or used. Based on our experience, I would highly recommend Heartland Toyota in Bremerton.

Morgan Campbell

docmalloy
5/30/2016

"Service Dept went above and beyond"

Cesar Hernandez dealt with Toyota North America and a local body-shop sub-let for a door repair. When my wife brought the vehicle in, he helped her set-up a rental, and Heartland also covered one day of the rental-car. He was attentive to our questions, and kept us informed during the several-day-long repair process. We appreciate that he was our advocate to Corporate Office, and although the scope of the repair grew once the door was disassembled, the entire repair was still covered.

Cesar Hernandez

Donald Schwendeman
5/29/2016

"Best car buying experience we have ever had!"

From start to finish our salesman Rabar Ali, Alex and Ian in finance, and everyone in the service department were excellent! I will be back and have already referred friends and family to Heartland Toyota. Not pushy, gave us exactly what we wanted and needed. One of those, " Too good to be true experiences" that is actually true!

Ian and Alex Peddington

Lakewood
5/28/2016

"Beyond my expectation!"

This place wants your business and it is all hands on deck. My salesperson was excellent to work with. They treated my purchase of a used vehicle like it was new.

Alex Eddington