Heartland Toyota Scion

901 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Randy8876
8/18/2015

"Prius C purchase"

On July 17 I purchased a Prius C Four. I negotiated prior to arrival and they agreed to a price. I said I would buy, but after a test drive. The sale went smooth, they didn't leave me locked in an office while generating paperwork. Most dealers leave you in an office while pressuring add-ons, but Toyota was very helpful and not high pressure. I've put 3500 miles on the car and been in contact with the dealership via Internet, phone and text message. The car has been great, but Heartland has been stellar. The follow through after the sale has been amazing. The ease of communication via modern methods (texting especially) really won me over. Also they shipped my plates across country per my request while I was on vacation which made my life easier. I'll return to buy from them again. 2 salesman helped me, unfortunately I can't recall the man's name. But all of the staff I've interacted with were polite and helpful.

2Brak
8/10/2015

"Memorable & Great Experience"

Great experience in purchasing a used truck from Heartland Toyota & Scion from beginning to end of transaction. Overall, the team was such a pleasure to deal with and particularly our salesperson, Rabar was awesome!! We live on the eastside of Seattle so getting to the dealership took some planning especially with our crazy schedules and dealing with the ferry. Sent Rabar several texts off hours and we were really surprised that we would get responses no matter what hour it was. One time he responded at 6am. Now that’s amazing communication & customer service! He also offered to pick us up at the ferry terminal if we decided to walk on even on his day off. These guys were great. Robar is really a great person and so is the service manager and finance person. They are all a dream to work with. If we are ever in the market for a Toyota, Scion, no doubt we would go directly to Heartland regardless of having a Toyota dealership nearby. We will 100% for sure always recommend Heartland to friends and family. Thanks again Heartland team!

Campbell, Karen
8/02/2015

"We've been with Heartland Toyota since Summer of 2000"

SALES DEPT: Regarding: Rabar Ali I had taken our 2005 Highlander in for an oil change and Rabar stopped by to say "HI". I knew him from his previous employment with Heartland. I wanted to compare the trunk space of the SUV style Prius to the regular Prius. Rabar is a super listener. First comment was there are two sitting side by side right over there. Let's check. I also wanted to know how well the Prius could back up a grassy slope without the aid of the cross-over function of the Highlander. He found the practice spot and let me try the comparison. Finished the oil change and bought the Prius that day and Rabar helped us shuffle cars to take it home that day. Just had the first Prius oil change and Rabar stopped by to say "HI", was willing to wash the car and it was his day off. Doesn't get any better!!! I'm very impressed with this young man! SERVICE DEPT: Regarding: Brent Baird. We've just purchased our fourth Toyota and have had all of them serviced at Heartland Toyota-Scion in Bremerton, WA. We found their service department, Brent Baird in particular, to be focused on our satisfaction and careful listeners when we've needed them to make specific repairs.

Hannah
7/16/2015

"Great customer service"

I came to this dealership searching for an affordable used car and found exactly what I was looking for. Overall, everyone I met was wonderful and friendly. Our salesman, Rabar was helpful in answering all our questions and eager to help us in any way he could. He came highly recommended from friends and I'm glad we got to work with him. The whole experience went smoothly and will definitely come back to see him next time. I highly recommend our salesman, Rabar as well as the dealership.

sv
7/15/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

This was our best ever experience buying a car from a dealer. Excellent deal, price, and trade in value. Everyone we encountered there treated us great. It is an extremely comfortable dealership with a great staff. Rabar, our salesman, was very honest, knowledge and helpful throughout the whole process. He definitely had our desires as his first priority and we appreciated his help a lot. As well, he has checked in since our purchase to make sure we are totally satisfied. Same goes for the finance guy Shawn. He was so nice and helpful and was the perfect way to wrap up our purchase. Awesome dealership! I will definitely drive down to Bremerton to shop there again next time I'm in the market.

L&L
7/14/2015

"A Happy Purchase"

I have bought a few vehicles in my life and this by far has been the best experience ever. Our sales guy Rabar was very helpful and never pressured us for the sale. We got the price we asked for and left feeling relaxed and excited with our Xterra. Thanks Rabar for a wonderful buying experience.

Rabar

truck owner
6/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

Worked with Jerry Bouldwin in purchasing a Tundra. Jerry did not pressure at all and asked questions to determine what exactly I wanted and was willing to spend. Thanks, Jerry.

sbonwich
6/27/2015

"Purchse experience"

A thoroughly professional and satisfying car buying experience beginning with my initial contact with the dealership on line to the initial meeting with James Alameda to considerable time spent with our salesman Jason Habenicht. Jason attended to every need we had, paid close attention to just what we wanted on the Highlander, kept us informed every step of the way, was most gracious on the lengthy test drive we took, especially listening to my wife's concerns. I have dealt with many salesmen over my life and quite frankly have measured them al to my Dad who I observed during his successful retail and real estate career. To him it was all about the customer. Jason came as close to those ideals as any one I have seen. I also believe that Heartland Toyota has established an environment that encourages and supports salesmen like Jason. I do have one suggestion that just may be my own bias and that is while every part of the car buying experience was satisfying, I did not expect to get a sales pitch for Allstate Insurance, I could have done without that. I think a better approach would be to explain up front that you have an on site Allstate agent who could save you money on insurance. "We can see him after all is done if you would like."

happy Bud 88
6/13/2015

"Couldn't ask for better care."

Jerry Bouldwin led us through the end of lease to purchase process with patience, kindness, and professional courtesy I have not found anywhere for a long time. Everyone who dealt with us on this process was outstanding. It meant a lot to my husband and me. Wee love our 2012 Barcelona Red Rav4. Especially the side opening rear door, it is so easy to get the walker and groceries in and out.

Ashley Holmberg and all others were friendly and stayed with us making sure we had what we needed.Service employees did a spectacular job made my Rav4 look brand new.

Luis2011
6/09/2015

"Outstanding service from every body!"

I recently purchased an used Nissan 2011 and I am extremely satisfy with the whole experience. Jerry Bouldwin was the salesman who helped me and he is absolutely awesome! He was very professional, patient and most importantly honest 100% . Jerry went above and beyond to make sure I was absolutely happy with my purchase. I wouldl recommend anyone to go look for Jerry if and when they need to buy a new or used car.

Reviews of Ashley Holmberg