Heartland Toyota Scion

901 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Kitsap Person
8/28/2016

"Recommend Ryan Lloyd at Heartland Toyota"

We worked with Ryan to find a Toyota Tacoma. He found us wandering the lot and was helpful in directing us to appropriate trucks, and discussing availability and options. He was thoughtful and listened and worked to find a truck with just the options that we wanted. It took a few days of searching but he found what we wanted, in Oregon. He had it shipped up and when it arrived he showed us all around the truck and we had time to learn things, while he made sure the back office processed our paperwork correctly and as quickly as possible. We like Heartland Toyota's service dept. too, and we have our Prius serviced there. We recommend Ryan as someone who will listen and help find what you want. He has worked within Heartland Toyota in other areas and now is sharing his knowledge, as a salesman.

Ryan Lloyd

jlesh
8/28/2016

"exelent experance!"

looked for a long time for a sienna, we told rabar what we were looking for. the second car he showed us was it. it needed some work done and he went 110% taking care of all of it! I would recommend heartland Toyota to anyone!

Lottel43
8/27/2016

"Excellent Experience "

I just purchased a new Prius at Heartland Toyota. Everyone was friendly and helpful. My salesman, Rabar Ali worked extremely hard helping me find the right car at the best price for me. I was very impressed with him and would recommend Rabar and Heartlnd Toyota without any reservation.

Rabar Ali, Shawn Magil

Christine
8/26/2016

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!"

After being divorced and my credit going downhill, I truly did not think I was ever going to be able to buy a new car! Freddy made my experience the best!! I called in the afternoon telling him I needed a reliable vehicle, I didn't care what kind, I wasn't picky at all but really just wanted something reliable and that I could afford. He told me he'd take a look around the lot and to come on by after work to see how he could help. I showed up at the dealership after 6 pm, was immediately greeted and offered water/coffee. I was treated with the up most respect, had a few laughs, (more than a few) and the experience went so smoothly. I really did not believe I was going to drive out of there in a new vehicle especially being after 6 PM however I did. The first car I was shown, I absolutely fell in love with. After a week, I still couldn't believe it was mine. I highly highly recommend Heartland Toyota however I recommend Freddy even more. He made the entire experience the best. (He even helped set up my blue-tooth....this was something fancy I had never had before!)

KLStanley

"Wonderful Experience "

I came here looking for a new truck and got a lot of insight about the the newer model trucks. I came out of here knowing a lot more about trucks and came out with a truck love.

john18

"Great experience!"

I have never looked forward to a car buying experience. In fact, a friend did all of the negotiations for us. But, when we got to the dealership, not only had Rabar found just the car we wanted, he worked out a great deal for us and was incredibly kind and accommodating at every turn. I would highly recommend seeing Rabar at Heartland if you are shopping for a new car. And from me, that's saying a lot.

rosemary schuessler

"Great purchase experience!"

Zach Epps was a sales person. Zach Epps was knowledgeable, organized, and customer focused. Overall, it was a great purchasing experience! Will definitely return for our next vehicle.

Mjh1046
8/17/2016

"Very pleased with our new car purchase"

We were very satisfied with our entire purchase of our new 4-runner. We had excellent service with all of the sales team and we got the vehicle we wanted at the right price.

Megan, and Mike the sales mgr.

TnCn2
8/13/2016

"Zach was great!"

We came to the dealership knowing what we were looking for... but Zach made it easy for us to decide to follow through on our "big" purchase. He was awesome! Very knowledgable, did a good job making me feel comfortable for the test drive ( first one for me) and seemed like a stand up honest guy. The process was long for getting a car- but that was expected. The finance person, Shawn, was helpful. He even drove 30 miles to my town when it turned out we needed to sign another document! Only complaint was the insurance lady. She was nice, but said she was looking to get us the best rate on insurance for our new car and instead just wanted us to sign up with Allstate ( who she works for). Obviously it makes sense for her to do this (from her perspective). However, she was the last person for us to have to deal with and with 2 overly tired kids, we were all ready to go home, so we left with Allstate insurance- and ended up switching to Geico a few days later which was almost $200 cheaper! Minus the insurance issue, it was a pretty good experience there and we would recommend going to Zach if you are looking to buy a vehicle!

Anna Henderson

MDAccount
8/08/2016

"Great customer service when purchasing a new car"

I was helping friends purchase a car, and doing the negotiating by phone from California. Rabar Ali was terrific from start to finish. He understood the situation, went to work on making an offer, and even managed to find the perfect car and arrange for its immediate transfer to Heartland. His offer was, literally, unbeatable, and my friends are now ecstatic about their new car and the first great buying experience they've ever had. Rabar's positive attitude, great communication and dedication to gaining a customer for life is sales and service at its best.

Reviews of Rabar Ali

Exterior ColorBarcelona Red Metallic

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $21384

Price$21,384

Exterior ColorBlack Sand Pearl

Interior ColorLight Blue Gray/black (1201: Light Blue Gray)

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $21384

Price$21,384

Exterior ColorBlack Sand Pearl

Interior ColorLight Blue Gray/black (1201: Light Blue Gray)

New 2016 Toyota Camry, $27890