Heartland Toyota Scion

901 W Hills Blvd,
Bremerton, Washington 98312
Heartland Toyota Scion Info
About Heartland Toyota Scion

Heartland Toyota Scion is a member of the Western Washington Toyota Dealer's Association and is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton, Washington. The West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. The West Hills Auto Plex dealerships have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Tacoma, and Seattle for over 50 years. Heartland customers enjoy amenities such as complimentary high-speed internet, fruit, and bottled water in our customer lounge. The RPM Café features a full selection of gourmet coffee drinks plus sandwiches and breakfast or lunch entrees. Come visit us today and experience a new standard of service, convenience, and comfort!

About Heartland Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Su
2/06/2016

"Very Willing to Help"

My mom and I went into Toyota to look at their used cars. The dealership was busy and understaffed. Rabar immediately walked up to us and explained the situation. He set us up on a computer to look at the used car inventory. Not too long after that, Rabar brought Caleb over to us and we spend the next hour or so looking at cars. We finally found a Chrysler 300 that my mom liked but it was a bit out of her price range. After a very long discussion over pricing, we ended up agreeing on something. After Rabar and Caleb, we went to Don for insurance and Shawn for finance. The whole experience took around 6-7 hours. I was exhausted. I'd like to add that the length of time spent at the dealership was mainly my fault because I was being very stubborn about the price. I purchased a used Toyota Corolla at this dealership around 5 years ago. I am very satisfied with both experiences. Everyone that has helped us so far has been very professional, helpful and generally friendly. I fully intend to go to Toyota first with my future car purchases.

Caleb Gardner, Don Semmier

Katie895
2/04/2016

"Not pushy! Very patient and accommodating."

I was lookin as spending a small fortune to fix my 06' Scion xA--luckily the dealership made trading my car in for a used car very easy and painless.

Dsdockery
1/27/2016

"2012 Dodge Journey"

We are so happy with our experience. We went in and told them what we were looking for. They showed us a list of their inventory and gave us space and time. They were there to answer any question we had and we felt like they worked with us. We stayed within our budget and get excactly what we were looking for. We will definitely return for future purchases and recommend this place our Friends and family.

Kathryn

Dusty
1/17/2016

"Great"

Great customer service! I have purchased here before and had such a great experience that I was happy to return and be treated the same again!

markiesag
1/15/2016

"2014 prius experience"

My car buying was a pretty smooth experience. I saw the car I liked, called in and spoke with a good salesman by the name of Rabar, and went in and made the deal. I was satisfied with the price I received on my trade-in and felt like I got a fair price on the newer prius I purchased. All the staff seemed pleasant and helpful there at Heartland. If your in the market for a vehicle check these guys out.

Hawks guy 12
1/14/2016

"Excellent satff"

Dakhil "Doc" was an excellent and professional salesman. He was not "pushy" and listened to what we wanted in a new vehicle. He was patient and let my wife and I look at our speed. He was even great with our children. Overall, it made us feel like we were buying from a friend rather than a "typical salesman" After we chose a vehicle, he was quick with the paperwork and set us up with a quick financier. We were in and out after choosing a vehicle and couldn't be happier right now.

mikelafrance
1/13/2016

"Excellent salesman"

Excellent salesman Roberto is an excellent salesman he did everything he could to get us the car we wanted in the Color we wanted with the accessories we wanted in it. Roberto is a superb salesman and I would recommend him to anybody looking to get in the car. Radar did everything in his power to make the buying of this car is smooth and painless as possible. He is an excellent salesman and he's an excellent person.

CharityC

"ABOVE AND BEYOND"

First of all because of the exceptionally amazing experience of buying a new car from Heartland Toyota, I will forever only buy my vehicles through them! I had wanted to purchase a new car for over a year and have visited many car lots to get a feel for what I really wanted. I hated visiting car lots and always felt overwhelmed and pressured by salesman. NOT my experience here!! I was so pleased and surprised with the car buying experience I received at Heartland Toyota. I had the pleasure of working with one of Heartlands finest....AK (he came highly recommended). From the moment my significant other and i walked through the doors, we felt like family. AK greeted us and offered us a beverage while we waited for him to finish up with another guest. He quickly returned and began by first giving us a tour of the facility/introducing us to the different departments. He then sat with me and asked what it was I was interested in. I had my eye on a 2016 Toyota Corolla that I had researched on the internet. AK walked me out to the exact model I was looking for. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He then handed us the keys so we could take a test drive and get a feel for the car. We fell in love with the car! AK worked with us on the purchase price and made the process of buying a new car fun and easy. NO STRESS!!! Everything was seamless and organized. After deciding to purchase the car, AK introduced us to Jorge in financing. Jorge was also a pleasure to work with, and walked us through financing and other add on options (no pressure tactics here either). He was fun, super nice, and answered all my questions. Such an easy process. Next we met with Don in insurance (also a pleasure), and he was also a wealth of knowledge/gave me great advice. I look forward to working with him in the near future for lower insurance rates. Lastly we met back up with AK who had my new car washed and prepped while I was signing paperwork. AK then took the time to sit with me in the car and go over every inch/button. He even helped me link my phone to the car. AK even followed up with me later to make sure I was enjoying my new ride (so nice of him). I never thought the process of buying a new car would be this fun and stress free. My experience was truly above and beyond, and I can not say enough amazing things about Heartland Toyota thanks to AK, Jorge, and Don!!! I would also like to say that I have never been to a car lot or any business really where the employees are all smiles and genuinely love their jobs. My significant other and I kept commenting to each other how happy all the staff was to be at work. You guys are definitely doing something right in more ways than one!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! Your FOREVER customer, Charity C.

Jorge (financing), Don (insurance)

6th_Toyota

"Red 2013 Tundra"

We are loyal Toyota owners and buyers. I can say with out a doubt our experience buying our 6th Toyata could not have been more of a pleasure. The sales men were amazing. We were not bugged or pushed into anything. They answered our questions and left our family other wise. They even bought pizza for the kiddos. By far the best experience ever!

Rlheinrich

"Awesome customer service!"

We recently purchased a used vehicle from Heartland, and couldn't be more happy! The staff, specifically Chuck, Rabar & AK were professional & extremely helpful. The whole process was quick, no pressure, and I would definitely recommend any of those three to anyone looking for their next purchase! Thanks again, Frank, Renada & Luanna

Reviews of Rabar Ali