Heartland Toyota

Andrew Kimple

February 17, 2017

"EXCELLENT Service!"

- rcham

My family has been loyal customers for about 10 years & have never been disappointed! They're not the cheapest - only the BEST :) HIGHLY Recommended to everyone!

February 12, 2017

"Great service!"

- Selene

Rabar was the salesman who helped me out and he was so kind, helpful, and honest. This was my first time buying a car from a dealership and I was nervous and expecting to be pushed into buying something I didn't want. But Rabar listened to me and took into account the type of car I wanted and the price I was going for and he showed me a bunch of great cars. He was always very honest about their pros and cons, which I greatly appreciated. He definitely took care of me and made it a painless experience!

January 29, 2017

"Wonderful Service"

- Lara

We have purchased several vehicles from Heartland. Today we purchased our second Rav 4 from them. We originally spoke with Rob who was very helpful and friendly. He was not in today and had asked Ryan to assist us. Ryan was very professional. He listened to us and answered all our questions without any pressure. We enjoyed working with him. We have already told several people where we got our new car. At the end he explained all the features of our new car. We also have had most all our service done at Heartland as well and the service dept has always been very professional, quick and easy to deal with. Thank You.

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $38541