Heartland Toyota

Andrew Kimple

May 17, 2017

"More than Satisfied "

- Bur

I was very happy with choice to go to this dealership, friendly, easy to check out cars, variety choice and overall great environment. I was drawn to it by one particular man who knows his job and cares about his buyers more than you'll ever find. If I had to suggest a place for a new buyer, I'd tell them to go to Rabar 100% he'll take care of you no matter what

March 13, 2017

"Awesome customer service!"

- shflash

This was my first experience with Heartland Toyota service, having just purchased my vehicle from them in Nov 2016. From the minute I got there, everyone was super friendly and helpful. Everything from the customer lounge with a coffee/snack bar, to the Kidzone complete with video games for my son to once again having all my questions asked was simply amazing. This visit solidified my decision to purchase my vehicle from Heartland - great purchase experience and now great service experience. Thank you!!

March 11, 2017

"BB is the man with the plan"

- Brian1234

2007 FJ cruiser brake noise, Toyota of puyallup couldn't get me in, I called heartland got a 2pm appt. day of. Walked in the door, Brent B saw us , told us to have a seat, I took photos of my vin #,lic plate & mileage .. explained the noise & the service that has been done in puyallup, then Brent explains how the dealers are all linked up & service history is at his fingertips. I explained that I wanted to see the brakes at the point of tear down & let's go from there. 20-30 min later we walk back to the shop bay, met a really great mechanic who explained everything in great detail & I walked away knowing it was in good hands, I apologize for not knowing/ remembering his name, we decided to just go ahead & replace all the rear pads & turn the rotors since we're here & on the FJ is on the hoist & already a few hours out of our day , let's just replace with all new & get down the road, little over an hour later both gentlemen came over with old pads in hand showing us that the glaze on the pads was surely cause of the noise, even with 50% pad still there. We're both happy and content with the decision we made & we both thought it was great that they came out with the old parts & chatted. So in short, got an appointment day of, checking in was a breeze, a consult at break down, repairs were done & explanation post repair, and some chat time at check out. It was a fantastic trip to your Toyota dealership & a big thank you to your team!!!

Brent Baird