Read Reviews Henderson Hyundai

Anthony DiPietroSales3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Henderson Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Henderson Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry.

At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices:

Put the customer first.
Be straightforward.
Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable.

Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace.

The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle.

At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one.

Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers.

So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience.

Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Bad experience"

vpzapp
6/20/2014 2:53:56 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Randy CombsRandy Combs

2.2

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

We purchased a used vehicle. Drove it off the lot. Drove about 4 mikes and pulled over by the police. None of the right side lights, front or rear were working. The officer asked if we had a temp driving permit. We did not. Sales did not put the 30 day permit in or on the vehicle. He did not give us a citation but said we could not drive it without the permit

We were only given 1 set of keys but told they could call the previous owner and get the second set. The door code was not given to us. We were told they could probably get the code. We came back to have the right side lights fixed and some upholstery repairs. Service did not know we were coming. Our appointment was at 8:30 am. We waiting around for several hours. When we asked for a status, the service writer told us the upholstery man was there at 7am and left. We asked her why she did not tell us this earlier. She rudely said "I am only the service writer".
Sales was unable to get the second set of keys nor the door code. This will cost us around $300 to get those from the dealer.
After a long ordeal and some disappointments we left and will probably never return.
Since this was initially advertised on the internet,I left a message with the internet manager. I had hoped he would have returned my call,
But he did not. We paid the asking price thinking they would help us with things like the keys etc. we were wrong.

"Best Experience Yet!!!"

mets86
6/17/2014 1:41:32 PM

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

I have never had a more friendly & pressure free experience at car dealership in my life. I went in with my "Guard Up" but quickly let it down when I met Josephine & Gary. Josephine handled the appointment schedule, helped with directions & stayed in constant contact right up until we were introduced to Gary "Buck" Weslowski. He was patient, extremely educated on Hyundai, & very friendly. The amount of Inventory was impressive and we found the exact exterior & interior color we were looking for. We were happy with the price, the service program & of course the lifetime FREE oil changes!

Twitter
"Henderson Hyundai is Awesome!!!"

kelbs07
6/12/2014 5:45:44 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Charles HarveyCharles Harvey
Derric RobinsonDerric Robinson

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

My experience at Henderson Hyundai was great to say the least! I was contacted by Derric Robinson to trade in my 2008 Hyundai Accent, and came home with a brand new 2014 Elantra! I was very impressed with my overall experience, and was very lucky to have Harvy's assistance in picking out a new vehicle. Harvey was very honest, friendly, knowledgeable, along with many other great qualities!! I love how Henderson Hyundai treats their costumers and highly recommend them!!

"Great Experience"

rayj7
6/9/2014 2:24:05 PM

Jason DaSilvaJason DaSilva

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

We had a wonderful experience! Using the Costco Auto Program to research the 2014 Santa Fe, we were referred to Henderson Hyundai. We dealt with Nicole Harrison initially, and she referred us to Gary "Buck" Wesolowski, the Costco rep. Gary was helpful, professional, informative, and patient. I never felt any pressure from him to make a quick decision. We were shown the Costco Member price, which was very fair. After sleeping on it, we came back a few days later to make the deal. This time we worked with Jason DaSilva, as Gary was out that afternoon. Jason was very helpful as well. Overall the experience was easy and actually enjoyable. We highly recommend all parties involved: the Costco Program, Henderson Hyundai, Gary W., Nicole H., & Jason D.

"Great Service!"

ottemobilemix
6/3/2014 12:03:06 PM

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

Just purchased a 2014 Sonata. Igor and Josephine were friendly, professional and excellent. The service was great! Anyone looking to purchase a car, please ask for Igor and Josephine.

"Online"

preciouschiky
6/1/2014 11:49:00 AM

Bruce BoisvertBruce Boisvert
Brian DickensBrian Dickens

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

Amazing experience. Thank you so much for such a great car. I will recommend josie to everyone who is looking for a car. Thank you again!

"Made Easy"

Greatful3
6/1/2014 2:40:51 AM

Eddie ZelonkaEddie Zelonka

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

I found Henderson Hyundai through the Costco program. Shortly after I was contacted by Nicole Harrison who followed up with me until I was ready. Once I had decided to make the purchase I gave her a call and she gave me verbal pricing as well as an emailed quote. Once I arrived Art Muro was my Costco rep introduced by Nicole. He took me straight to the vehicle we had already discussed pricing on. After the test we sat down and Art brought the price I had in the email from Nicole, we hit the bell quickly and proudly. Thanks to Art and Nicole my car buying experience was hassle free. Thanks again highly recommended.

Greatful

"Great service"

Lenajohnsen
6/1/2014 12:48:48 AM

Omar AnsaryOmar Ansary
Amanda  FravelAmanda Fravel

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

Moved here from out of state and they had the car ready for me to purchase. They were very helpful during the whole process with buying a new car.

"Great Buy!!!"

kidd21
5/31/2014 6:39:07 PM

Atiq  AnsaryAtiq Ansary

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

I had such a wonderful experience with Henderson Hyundai!! The customer service and wide range of vehicle options were priceless. I will certainly be back for my next purchase. Nicole and Atiq were great to work with.

"Azera"

mmarlarkey
5/31/2014 12:42:12 AM

My Review Of Henderson Hyundai:

I started out working with Josie Gentry who was pleasant, professional, and very helpful. When I needed to back off for awhile, she gave me space and didn't press but offered to provide further assistance. I re-engaged with HH via Costco Auto Buying program and Gary W. finished up the sale. Gary too, was very helpful and patient in orienting me to the bells and whistles on my new Azera. Thanks to you both. I would heartily recommend working with either (or both) of them as I did. -- MM

Reviews 11-20 >>