Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

kcs_outpost
9/26/2016

"2017 Sonata purchase"

I went to henderson hyundai after visiting another dealership, and found My salesperson Leo to be honest and accommodating. I had done my research and was shown the vehicle(s) I was considering,and presented with the terms I was looking for. Overall a better experience than I was expecting!

Patty
9/25/2016

"Turned in lease hit a new lease "

Really liked the new Tucson and the salesman Chris Stankey was great and very helpful. Very nice. Told me a lot about the new features that we didn't have before in our old lease.

Lily
9/25/2016

"Excellent service - the warranty really is worth it!"

My second flat tire in less than a year. Free tow (Roadside service for five years), and free tire (for five years)!!!!! (I also get free oil changes) These guys really took care of me. I felt like owning a Hyundai made me part of the family. John put me at ease immediately. The computers were down, so instead of making me wait for him to order a tire, he had a spare put on my car and had me out the door in no time at all. I received a call the next day to bring the car in for my tire that had arrived. I was in an out in less than a half hour with a car wash!!! I have never had issues with my Hyundai and have owned one (Sonata, then Elantra) since 2004. I was surprised to find that they hold their value so well and have never had an issue with either I have owned. The service department at Henderson Hyundai is fantastic. I am always in and out so quickly for my oil changes and any service I need. John Ackerman is the best!

John Ackerman

bbragg1981

"Great salesman"

I worked with Bruce and he was great ! I appreciated his straight forward approach . Did not love the finance negotiations or the way the contract was written.

gordonborgwald987
9/25/2016

"Awsomethank you so much"

They were awesome and the help there were great thank you! And customer service was awsome sales people awsome loved my experience thank you so very much !!!

Na

elizabethmurray0

"Thank you"

I will recommend you to the people I know. The tinted windows came out awesome. the staff was all very friendly. I'm overall completely satisfied.

Brett Galdieri

meghan2004
9/25/2016

"Excellent car buying experience!"

Bruce was knowledgeable and helpful! He really helped me pick out a perfect car for our family! I'm happy with my car and the car buying experience was productive- not frustrating.

tonipetrucci

"Dealer Review"

When I went in with friends I was introduced to Adam Brooks. He called over to new cars and told Rami to expect me. Very thoughtful. I met Rami and he provided excellent service to me, and help me understand about the car and pricing, leasing vs buying. I was very grateful for that. Both representatives were extremely professional at all times. I love my new car, and am grateful for the assistance an guidance I received

Adam Brooks

tdrcoke23
9/24/2016

"great job"

Made this a very simple process ... Alex was on his game and was able to completely explain and help with set up of all the features on our new Tucson sport

Alex

jclyn7
9/24/2016

"Bruce Boisvert"

I would like to say that Bruce Boisvert is an amazing sales guy! This is the second vehicle that he's sold me and I love his professionalism! He really listens to what your needs are for the vehicle and delivers. He's the best sales guy you have in my opinion!

Reviews of Seth Servin