Henderson Hyundai

Anthony DiPietro

January 17, 2017

"Sonata"

- friss25 Verified Customer

Rami is not pressuring sales guy, so he's easy to work with and respectful. This is our second purchase from the Henderson dealership and Rami.

January 17, 2017

"Happy customer "

- Michele'smiling

This is my 3 Hyundai bought and I bought all 3 from Henderson Hyundai and Bruce sold me the first 2 and Bruce and very nice young man Seth helped out and they both did all possible to make the sale of my new car to be good and happy exsperence.. They have my business if buying a car I would my family and friends to go see Bruce and Seth at Henderson Hyundai they are such awesome nice guys and great salesmen Henderson Hyundai have great staff I have been going there for 3 1/2 years and the service department and operators are all very nice professional people.. I say to anyone go to Henderson Hyundai today and you will get a great deal with very nice professional salesmen..

January 16, 2017

"Another Great Experience"

- Schoffstall2

My family and I have been buying cars from Henderson Hyundai for years. This is my second purchase and I couldn't be happier. Anthony just sold me my second car and he went out of his way to make sure I was getting exactly what I want. I will definitely be going back when I'm ready for a new car.

Henderson Hyundai, Henderson, NV, 89015