Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

steph_9216
6/24/2016

"Excellent service"

Eugene was very helpful when I went to buy my new 2016 Tucson. He got me in and out as soon as possible so I could drive my new baby. So thank you Eugene .

Eugene

Marcie
6/24/2016

"My best car buying experience "

Relaxed environment where I was given space to look around and see my options. Salesman Bruce helped me figure out what would work best for my family with the best "bang for my buck." I traded in my 2008 SUV for a 2016 Tucson and love it! Charles the GM and John the used car manager worked with me too and made making a decision so easy. John in finance helped sealed the deal. There are some great people working at Henderson Hyundai. My family will definitely be returning customers.

pidget2000
6/23/2016

"Leasing a new 2017 Elantra"

Great experience working with Ali, Max and Omar! They answered all of our questions competently and were very friendly and helpful! We would deal with them again in the future!

gcw123

"The Best!!!!!"

I couldn't be more impressed with the attention I received from the staff. Buying a car can be a big hastle. Not at Henderson Hyundai. No pressure, no bullsh........ just the real facts. Thanks Ali Hashimi...... I really like the new Santa Fe. Great ride!!!!!!! Gary C Watson

duanishac
6/23/2016

"Henderson Hyundai is amazing"

Amazing staff they help me get into the vehicle that I want to fit my needs And ensure that my payments are in the price range that I wanted I'm very thankful

joebecky
6/22/2016

"Very satisfied"

Noli, Seth and Max were easy to work with and made the experience enjoyable. Great experience!! This is the second new car we purchased there and both times we were treated very well.

Jenmeeks
6/20/2016

"This is my second purchase at Henderson Hyundai it was great"

Great customer service from Seth and the finance manager Max as well as service advisor Felix such wonderful and helpful people always willing to go the extra mile. I will most definitely refer my family and friends here as well.

Felix from service and Max from Finance

jroot88888
6/19/2016

"Awesome"

We really liked our experience at this dealership. Eddie was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and wasn't overly aggressive which can be a negative. I never looked at a Hyundai before but based on this experience I think I'd come back again. Thanks Eddie.

riveraadriana445
6/18/2016

"Thank you for everything!"

My experience with Hyundai was amazing and am beyond satisfied with my new car!!!! Thank you so much leo. You really took the time to show us more than one car. Thanks for letting us test drive more than one car. I was amazed with the last car thatbwe chose. Everything about the car I am in love with. Keep up the good work!!!!

eniahl7
6/17/2016

"2017 Santa Fe"

Thank you to the great team at Henderson Hyundai for helping us get a fantastic 2017 Santa Fe. From Dave's quick response and first email, Eddie's excellent product knowledge and straightforward style, John's helpfulness in finance and the friendliness of the service department; the experience was memorable for all the right reasons. Thanks again and know that we will be back and recommend you to our friends and family. Regards, The Jones family

Reviews of John Tutino