Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

robynsnestlv
5/01/2016

"a night at henderson hyundai"

"We ended up purchasing two 2017 Santa Fe vehicles. We really enjoy the room as we are tall and some ""other"" brands don't have the space we need. The staff was attentive and worked diligently for the deal we wanted. I would and have referred friends and family to this dealership. Thanks to Carlos and Haroon for everything."

marvalone
4/30/2016

"Great and easy buying experience. "

This is the second Hyundai Elantra that I have purchased both from this dealership and from my salesman Bruce Boisvert. Bruce makes the buying experience (which can be taxing) as easy as possible. Have sent my friends to Bruce, which I would never do if I did not trust him. He's old school, but in a good way, he works his tail off to get you the best deal possible. Loved my 2014 Elantra, but this new 2017 Elantra for the money is amazing.

jobosomo

"Fantastic Experience"

This was one of our best experiences in buying a car. The staff were courteous and genuine. There was no pressure put on us at any time to make a decision. We were given time and space to talk without any sales people present. Your finance adviser Max Ansary was a delight to deal with. Follow up has been great. We will be returning for service and anything else that we may need.

hairtotoes

"Everything was great!"

I was greeted very quickly with a nice salesman, Seth. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he was able to immediately help me. He didn't try to sell me anything other than which was nice. Seth is very great at explaining features and making sure I knew what the car offered. He also was very patient with little things that I was picky about. Everyone at the store made sure I was happy with my purchase.

Tito

madefrew

"Great Job"

Thank You Henderson Hyundai! I had a great experience with your sales staff! Love the c ar it's a perfect fit for my day to day use.

Haroon Ansary, James McKenna

Dlusk24

"First car"

Best day ever. I had ever thought I would ever get a new car. I'm so happy about a milestone in my life. It was a easy process and it was an awesome day

mcjuicelady
4/29/2016

"Outstanding"

The staff was all very friendly,and all dressed professional.the details about the car was explained fully, full tank of gas,clean in side and out. Thanks for your support

makedas.smith
4/29/2016

"Great"

I love my car thanks so much for getting me in this car. It was a pleasure working with everybody at the Hyundai Henderson store.

Davion

Happy Car Gal
4/28/2016

"Staff were professional, no pressure, and helpful. "

Excellent selection of cars. salesperson was very helpful to us in selecting the vehicle that best met our needs. Finance person equally professional and helpful. We are happy with our purchase.

camidtinsman
4/28/2016

"Review"

Unclear where or what to do when all agents busy. I sat around for about 15 minutes before someone greeted me. Finally was greeted by Anthony and proceeded with the process

Joshua i think; Internet sales