Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

ayannag95
8/24/2016

"Great"

I had a great expierence and enjoyed the service J.C. provided. If I ever need anything I will definitely return for service on my car.

J.C.

Rosegold23

"Hyundai for life "

I visited the dealership twice I knew what I wanted I just wanted to get the feel of the sales team. Robert Scopoulis greeted me the first time I explained I was just browsing. He spent sometime with me and explained differant things about the car I was interested in. It was late and I told him I would be back on Friday. I called him Friday to make sure he was working and told him I would be there to test drive the car(sonata). And that my son would be joining me. After that we were off to the races talked some numbers and lease verses purchase option and I decided to lease. I love the car!!! Thank you Robert for not being a pushy sales person 🙌🏼

Robert Scopoutis

Mcastillo23

"Excellent service"

I worked with Darrell and Martin for the purchase of my new, used car. Darrell was very patient through out the process and Martin stayed after his scheduled shift to help me through the process as well. I received excellent service and am a very happy customer.

Darrell Hetke & Martin Norris

autolover1
8/23/2016

"Smoothest auto buying or leaseing experience ever!"

Noli Hall was great! His experience cut through the slow process of agreeing on a price and signing final papers. His know how and great attitude made for an enjoyable experience. He had my new car filled with gas and super clean all inside record time. This was the best auto experience in my 65 years.

lvshopping2001
8/23/2016

"Marlar Family of Hyundais"

Excellent dealership, quality of cars and friendly sales reps. We have purchased many new Hyundais from your dealership and have always been completely satisfied with the employees.

Davion

Fonse
8/23/2016

"Saturday @ Henderson Hyundai"

Had talked to Dave on Friday, discussed some numbers, made an appointment for Saturday and Eugene made the numbers right. Leased an Elantra and love it so far. Was a pleasant experience and Eugene took good care of us. Hope the service down the line is the same. Would really like to buy the vehicle at lease end but Hyundai doesn't negotiate at this time. Seems it would be worth it to the company monetarily instead of selling it at an auction. Let me know if they change this policy.

Don't remember the finance contact name but the process went fine(five stars)

Dlcvanessa
8/22/2016

"Amazing"

They really worked with me with my budget and did the best they can. They truly seemed to care for more than just trying to get a commission out of the purchase. They're amazing and I recommend anybody to go and purchase from them!

jonellabrown
8/22/2016

"Couldn't believe I got a car........"

Had a very good experience getting my ? car.especially sence i wasn't looking for a car when i entered the dealership. The staff members were very friendly. And were time efficient never got car that fast!!!!!

Florine and Vinny Russo

b.soper
8/21/2016

"Purchase of new car"

Josh helped us look for the right vehicle for us. He showed us all the features the car had available. He also showed me how to work these features. I would recommend Josh to my friends and family for their new car purchase.

Josue Rosa

dncnwrk
8/20/2016

"Great work"

Rami was awesome, great overall experience and nobody pressured me. I am very happy with my elantra. I wish my car had uber app though

Reviews of Anthony DiPietro