Henderson Hyundai

Omar Ansary

Anthony DiPietro, Sales, Henderson Hyundai

Anthony DiPietro

April 27, 2017

"The best experience in buying a car."

- ramonamajors Verified Customer

Everyone at the dealership was very professional, but at the same time made buying a car nice and unstressed full. This is my first brand new car. I have always bought used cars. I was happy and surprised to get a new car.

April 25, 2017

"A++++++++"

- ronaldbautista1984 Verified Customer

The customer service is by far a 5 star experience. Ali always goes above and beyond for his clients. I cant say how much i am thankful to Mr. Ali for taking care of me once again. He makes you feel right at home just like family. I was looking for something that fit my budget and Ali and the rest of the team came through and got me into a 2017 Elantra. I have a gas saver now and a safer car for my children. I hope you all get a raise for the fantastic and anticipatory service you guys provide. I would definately do business with you again.

April 25, 2017

"Quick and easy."

- Ellin27

Very smooth car buying experience. Bruce and Max made everything easy and painless. Both were very knowledgable and made the whole experience easy. Thanks guys!

New 2017 Hyundai Azera, $38169