Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Happy customer
5/28/2016

"Great"

Have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealer over the past 15 years and every experience has been very good. Johnny Cook was very knowledgeable and professional. He was not listed on the sales staff list so I will rate him here as a 5 in all categories listed.

Sales,Johnny Cook

Tom66749
5/28/2016

"Good Experience"

Noli Hall made the entire process of my new car purchase a breeze. He was knowledgeable, thorough and expedited the buying process. Would recommend him to the next prospective buyer of a Hyundai. John Tutino was very quick and thorough in complete g the financing process.

vickif624
5/27/2016

"Vicki's review"

I am satisfied with my purchase. I hope I was not taken advantage of in regards to price. I am a very trusting widow and was easily influenced.

pjg162
5/26/2016

"My Experience at Hyundai"

Our experience at the Hyundai dealership on Boulder highway was excellent from beginning to end. Our salesman and financial person were both very informative and helpful.

deathcheatr
5/26/2016

"Happy"

My experience was made easy, especially with the Costco auto program. I wasn't negotiating prices. The price is set as final offer. The dealer made my payments low and manageable with a new car. Im very pleased with my car choice.

Christopher (unknown last)

HoneyB
5/25/2016

"Excellent customer service "

Very patient group of people. They help you get the best deals. I drove off with a new car the same day. I highly recommend this place. Great hospitality.

Eugen Jordache

VICTOR ETTRESS

"Cool dude"

Hello, I recently bought a vehicle from your dealership so I figured I'd write a review about my experience. I knew my credit was horrible so my expectations on walking out of here with a vehicle weren't to high. I just wanted to say that Davion really fought to get me into a vehicle. He was a cool dude and without his diligence I would've driven off in anything.

Davion Ealy

belair501

"Good Experience"

Straight forward guys and made it easy to trade in my car and get me the car I was looking for. They aren't pushy and they don't try to sell you something you're not looking for. They are very helpful and professional.

marvalone

"2017 Elantra purchase"

This was my second Elantra purchased from this dealership. Buying a car is never a fun experience, but my salesmen Bruce makes it as painless as possible. I have sent my friends to this dealership, which means I trust them.

JKELEMEN322

"Only Hyundai"

Hyundai has come a long way to be right up front with new technology and safety features. Love the cars! Love the new style of cars!

Reviews of John Tutino