Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Tturner750
8/30/2015

"Very fair prices with outstanding customer service"

Very happy with my overall experience at Henderson Hyundai. Every person that helped me in purchasing my used car was very honest and helpful! Could not ask for an easier car buying experience. My sales rep was Casey Mckenna, he was super helpful, very honest and reliable!

epauze

"New Car Purchase"

I went to Henderson Hyundai today to purchase a new car.. I want everyone to ask for Josh Wooton, he has been my sales manger for seven Years. Not only did Josh get me in the car I wanted, his customer support for everyone exceeds any one I have ever dealt with at any car dealership. P;ease, ask for Josh Wooton, he will make your experience painless and you will always be satisfied with Josh when you go to the dealership. It was stress free and you always can depend on Josh to take care of you as if you were his first customer. Henderson Hyundai should be your first choice four outstanding customer service; Please ask for Josh Wooten he will take care of you stress free.

Josh Wooten the only one you want to work with

iemchris

"Amazing Customer Service"

I have bought many vehicles from this dealership. It never fails if I go during the week or on the weekend they are always courteous to my needs. Josh has been my salesman for all of my cars. No matter if I am searching for a new car or have questions about my current car he continues to go beyond just my salesman. I trust his expertise and he is getting to know my needs in my car choices. Today I went in to trade in my car and even though the test drive didn't go as planned he promised his to keep me informed of any new cars that might come on the lot. I trust Josh that he won't let me down and I will have number 6 soon. :)

Stennyberger 1 & 2
8/29/2015

"Great Dealership and Friendly, Courteous staff"

Staff is very helpful, especially Nick in finance. They go above and beyond to please their customers. I recommend anyone looking for a new or pre owned vehicle to shop here first. Service is also a pleasure to have your vehicle serviced here, efficient, accommodating and timely.

Sillyhayn

"Excellent service"

Bruce Boisvert is an awesome sales rep. He is always caring and willing to go that extra step for his customers. Bruce is very personable.

Cook89us
8/28/2015

"Amazing, Amazing, and Amazing"

My name is Jan Jaramillo. I was in the market for a new vehicle, an suv to be exact. I had spoke with Josephine Gentry ( Internet Sales Director) and she had discussed with me the great deals and incentives they had going on. Josephine made it really comfortable for me and invited me to check out the dealership and I am ever so grateful I did. When I arrived there, I was greeted by friendly staff and I was introduced to Max Ansary. Max was really patient with me and treated me like I was a five star guests. Max introduce me to Gene Huxley who became my sales Representative. Max and Gene worked closely together to get me what I wanted. After choosing the vehicle I wanted, and a deal was worked out, I littlerly was so happy knowing that they were able to assist me and get me what I wanted. John Tutino walked up to the table I was sitting at and introduced himself to me. John made it so comfortable for me to go into his office and sign papers. He properly answered all questions I had to ask , and he also explained everything to me. Charles Levy runs such an amazing business and he has such an amazing staff working for him at Henderson Hyundai to provide happy costumers such as myself with such an amazing experience. I would like to say thank you to: Charles Levy Josephine Gentry Max Ansary John Tutino Gene Huxley August 6, 2015 will be a day I will never forget!!! That was the day I drove home with my new 2015 Hyundai Tucson! Thank you Henderson Hyundai! Jan Mark Jaramillo

Gene Huxley

Stevethegreat

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

It was simple and a greater experience than I ever had purchasing a car. I would highly recommend any of my friends and family to go see ATIQ! His knowledge and experience in getting the deal happens was awesome...His smiling face every time I go to get my car wash makes us smile too...

Rena

"Great experience"

Our sales rep, Rick Walker was phenomenal! My husband is very particular and Rick was patient and answered every single question. We purchased a Tucson and love it! Rick is a great salesman. Thank you Rick!

Rick Walker

cowboyguy

"My expierence"

My salesman really knew what he was doing. I felt very comfortable with him. It's hard for me to trust in sales people, but with Casey it was easy. I felt he had my best interest as a priority. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to buy a car.

JAIMEE.PEPE
8/28/2015

"exceeded my expectations "

Everyone there is super nice. MR. NOLI HALL was my salesman and he was just wonderful. Very knowledgeable in all aspects. The entire time he kept the experience personal and not treating me like just anorher sale. I definitely recommend this place!

Reviews of Bruce Boisvert