Henderson Hyundai

Bruce Boisvert

Anthony DiPietro, Sales Consultant, Henderson Hyundai

Anthony DiPietro

June 27, 2017

"My Experience At Henderson Hyundai"

- codycrapss0 Verified Customer

My sales representative, Anthony, is a highly skilled and very knowledgeable professional. I am very happy and satisfied that I am leasing my new vehicle from Henderson Hyundai Superstore. This is the second car that I am leasing from Henderson Hyundai.

"Great"

- deskaspar Verified Customer

The service I received was outstanding. The salesman Robert was great. He took the time out for us. We have bought a car prior from the dealership about two years ago. And will always recommen

June 27, 2017

"06/12/17 New Vehicle Lease"

- grt.gthornton Verified Customer

We had previously been to ABC Hyundai and Hyundai of Las Vegas. When we first went to Henderson Hyundai we were greeted by another salesman and don't remember his name. This individual had no clue regarding his inventory and we were ready to leave the dealership. Bruce Boisvert greeted us and asked if we could not find a vehicle to our liking. We explained that we were not at all happy with our original salesman. Bruce continued helping us and we ended up leasing a 2017 Santa Fe Sport from Bruce that same day. Bruce was very helpful, professional and continued helping us throughout our experience at Henderson Hyundai. We have returned to Henderson Hyundai twice since our lease date 06/12/17 and each time Bruce has been there to assist us. We will be more than happy to refer Bruce Boisvert to our friends and family.

Henderson Hyundai, Henderson, NV, 89015