Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

JGIPSON36
6/30/2015

"buying a car"

Henderson Hyundai has a great staff. I would recommend them for a great buying experience. They are very knowledgeable, friendly,and willing to help. They have a great team.

BOISVERT

jerry429
6/28/2015

"a difficult problem"

car hard to start after filling up with fuel, otherwise starts ok. service manager Leann and her team tackled this problem as a challenge. they were very through, very courteous and answered all of my questions. I would nominate Leann as service adviser of the year

Leann Newland

ANGUSJE28
6/24/2015

"Average deal"

Not at this time. will wait for future opportunities. All car purchases are similar. Profit is the main focus of dealers and salesmen. Customer should always have a price that he or she is willing to pay. Too much information such social security number, date of birth is required of customers paying cash.

FISCHEL

FIVEFIVE_22
6/19/2015

"Sales Asscoiate listen"

Bruce Boisvert is Great he will ask you questions to help him get you into the vehicle you want. The best thing is he really listen to you he does not try to sale you something you don't want.

FATLIZARD72
6/19/2015

"I heard hyundai made a good car"

but unfortunately they are an abusive company with no respect for the customer. You think you are a car buyer, but your closer thinks you are a chump to be fleeced. this was the most miserable new car purchase I have eve made. The closer should be fired. 2nd problem--they did not send the registration paperwork to motor vehicles within the 15 day limit, so I had to pay an extension and am still waiting. 3rd problem-- they did not send the $500 gas check negotiated. 4th problem--they did not disclose in advance that the car did not come with a spare. Visions of sitting in 115 degree heat waiting hours for a tow truck to fix a measly flat. Years ago I bought a pickup and the disclosed IN ADVANCE that a spare was not included.

rodriguez

TIMOTHYJC1999
6/15/2015

"Henderson Hyundai Repeat Customer"

My second time purchasing there and I would do it again. Bruce is a great guy to deal with. I plan on returning next year.

ENJBANKI
6/13/2015

"Previous car service and new car purchase"

I like this Hyundai Henderson Superstore. I used it for the service of my previous Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and purchasing the new one. Thank You. Joseph Banki

MADDEN

FOREVEGAS
6/09/2015

"Fantastic!!"

Great deal and great people. Good assortment of vehicles, had all the models I was interested in. Didn't take long to complete the process and everyone was professional and courteous.

BRANDY.DIOP
6/03/2015

"Awesome staff made my auto purchase easy & enjoyable. "

Love my new car. A perfect buy for the cost and what I needed. I am very satisfied with my car, the dealership & my whole experience. They made my purchase quick & painless. I definitely recommend this dealership to others.

WITT

SAMMCOPANI
5/29/2015

"GOOD DAY"

NICE FRIENDLY EXPERANCE. GOOD PLACE TO BUY A CAR. EDDIE DID A VERY GOOD JOB, FOUND US A CAR IN THE OVER FLOW YARD, WHEN WE NEEDED IT........

Reviews of Bruce Boisvert