Henderson Hyundai

Henderson Hyundai

Call
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS!!!"

Do not buy at this dealership they will steal your money and lie to you!!! BRUCE IS A LIAR HE WILL TELL YOU ONE THING WHEN BUYING THE CAR BUT TURN THINGS AROUND WHEN YOU CONFRONT HIM MONTHS LATER!!! CHECK YOUR CONTRACT BEFORE YOU SIGN ANYPAPERS NICK WILL RUSH YOU TO SIGNING PAPERS BEFORE YOU CAN READ ANYTHING. SO MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGNING . BRUCE IS A LIAR HE WILL SCAM YOU AND LATER LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!! HAD THE WORSTH EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!

"If you know anything about car prices, don't bother coming. "

The salesman was nice enough. The price (which wasn't anywhere on the car) was a little high but sticker prices usually are. That's where negotiation comes in. Everything went fine until the "sales manager" showed up. He said our trade in was worth nothing. Zero. The price of the car came down a whopping $35. We made a counter offer. He said he could give us $1000 on our trade in. Apparently it magically and suddenly became worth $1000. Interesting. But the price of the car didn't change. When he challenged us on what "his" car was worth and we told him it wasn't anywhere near what they said it was, he said, and I quote "Okay, we're done here". He picked up his paperwork and walked away as a child would walk away with their toys when a sibling isn't playing right. Some negotiator the Sales Manager was. Apparently, he didn't feel it was worth his time to talk to a female. I actually got the impression it was below him to talk to a woman. Needless to say, we won't be going back. Did I mention that we looked up the car on their website and it was $900 LESS than they told us in person.

"Bad experience"

We purchased a used vehicle. Drove it off the lot. Drove about 4 mikes and pulled over by the police. None of the right side lights, front or rear were working. The officer asked if we had a temp driving permit. We did not. Sales did not put the 30 day permit in or on the vehicle. He did not give us a citation but said we could not drive it without the permit We were only given 1 set of keys but told they could call the previous owner and get the second set. The door code was not given to us. We were told they could probably get the code. We came back to have the right side lights fixed and some upholstery repairs. Service did not know we were coming. Our appointment was at 8:30 am. We waiting around for several hours. When we asked for a status, the service writer told us the upholstery man was there at 7am and left. We asked her why she did not tell us this earlier. She rudely said "I am only the service writer". Sales was unable to get the second set of keys nor the door code. This will cost us around $300 to get those from the dealer. After a long ordeal and some disappointments we left and will probably never return. Since this was initially advertised on the internet,I left a message with the internet manager. I had hoped he would have returned my call, But he did not. We paid the asking price thinking they would help us with things like the keys etc. we were wrong.

"Best Experience Yet!!!"

I have never had a more friendly & pressure free experience at car dealership in my life. I went in with my "Guard Up" but quickly let it down when I met Josephine & Gary. Josephine handled the appointment schedule, helped with directions & stayed in constant contact right up until we were introduced to Gary "Buck" Weslowski. He was patient, extremely educated on Hyundai, & very friendly. The amount of Inventory was impressive and we found the exact exterior & interior color we were looking for. We were happy with the price, the service program & of course the lifetime FREE oil changes!

"Henderson Hyundai is Awesome!!!"

My experience at Henderson Hyundai was great to say the least! I was contacted by Derric Robinson to trade in my 2008 Hyundai Accent, and came home with a brand new 2014 Elantra! I was very impressed with my overall experience, and was very lucky to have Harvy's assistance in picking out a new vehicle. Harvey was very honest, friendly, knowledgeable, along with many other great qualities!! I love how Henderson Hyundai treats their costumers and highly recommend them!!

"Great Experience"

We had a wonderful experience! Using the Costco Auto Program to research the 2014 Santa Fe, we were referred to Henderson Hyundai. We dealt with Nicole Harrison initially, and she referred us to Gary "Buck" Wesolowski, the Costco rep. Gary was helpful, professional, informative, and patient. I never felt any pressure from him to make a quick decision. We were shown the Costco Member price, which was very fair. After sleeping on it, we came back a few days later to make the deal. This time we worked with Jason DaSilva, as Gary was out that afternoon. Jason was very helpful as well. Overall the experience was easy and actually enjoyable. We highly recommend all parties involved: the Costco Program, Henderson Hyundai, Gary W., Nicole H., & Jason D.

"Great Service!"

Just purchased a 2014 Sonata. Igor and Josephine were friendly, professional and excellent. The service was great! Anyone looking to purchase a car, please ask for Igor and Josephine.

"Online"

Amazing experience. Thank you so much for such a great car. I will recommend josie to everyone who is looking for a car. Thank you again!

"Made Easy"

I found Henderson Hyundai through the Costco program. Shortly after I was contacted by Nicole Harrison who followed up with me until I was ready. Once I had decided to make the purchase I gave her a call and she gave me verbal pricing as well as an emailed quote. Once I arrived Art Muro was my Costco rep introduced by Nicole. He took me straight to the vehicle we had already discussed pricing on. After the test we sat down and Art brought the price I had in the email from Nicole, we hit the bell quickly and proudly. Thanks to Art and Nicole my car buying experience was hassle free. Thanks again highly recommended. Greatful

"Great service"

Moved here from out of state and they had the car ready for me to purchase. They were very helpful during the whole process with buying a new car.

Reviews of Josephine Gentry