Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

NORASANCHEZ34
2/09/2016

"My experience with Hyundai"

Ali is a great sales representative and Amer is an excellent service advisor. I will definitely recommend Hyundai to my friends and family because I had a great experience with Henderson Hyundai.

Amber Thomposon

GIVERSON0
2/05/2016

"Great job"

Third car here in 3 years. Great product, great sales and service. We are a Hyundai household for sure. And Henderson Hyundai is the best.

TADPOLESMAIL
2/04/2016

"Best Hyundai Dealership we've been to!"

Drove to this dealership to have service work performed on my 2012 Elantra. We're from out of state, and were unsatisfied with service at our local dealership. This dealership was highly recommended to us by friends. Also, as we needed a Saturday service appointment, this was the only dealership in Vegas that would accommodate us. We were immediately greeted at service check in, everything was thoroughly explained, they called for a rental car. Before the rental car arrived we were distracted looking at New cars. Sales man "Noli" was very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. We decided to make the best decision for our family, and leave in a new car! "Noe" in finance was incredible at thoroughly explaining everything and ensuring that we understood. At many times, we were offered refreshments while we were waiting. The whole experience at this dealership was unlike any other Hyundai dealership, and we've been to them all over the country in the past, while traveling! This is my third Hyundai (the fourth for us as aa family)! We now have a new dealership to visit for servicing our vehicles. We will definitely recommend them to our friends.

Amber (service dept), Noe (Finance)

EMMABUNANDTARA
2/04/2016

"Awesome. Friendly. Clean"

Thank you for a awesome friendly clean experience. I have already told people to check you out. I love my car. My salesman was honest. Funny and made things fair. The finance guys went above and beyond and made me feel good about my choices.

LVTCCMARIN
2/03/2016

"Great experience buying a car! "

Erica was amazing! She's the reason why we came in and bought a car. Eddie and Carlos got things taken care of and max closed us out. Great experience!! That's the way buying a car should be.

Erica and Carlos

JGDAR186
2/02/2016

"Two thumbs up!"

Very enjoyable car buying experience. I love my new car and am glad I bought it. I will return to Henderson Hyundai for services and new vehicles in the future.

Jamie Norton
1/29/2016

"Amber Thompson is AMAZING !!!!"

Service advisor, Amber Thompson, was so great to work with. She always called to keep me informed on what was going on with my car. She was my advocate with the extended warranty company, and was always so professional and super sweet. I have had such bad experiences at other car dealerships in the past, and I have to say that Amber and Henderson Hyundai have my business for life !!!!

Amber Thompson

JAYADELSTONE
1/28/2016

"Friendly and professional"

I receicved calls from the Internet department and my salesman. All were friendly and addressed my questions in a professional manner. Omar in finace was very good with me also.

Noli Hall, Omar

ABEVERYDAY
1/28/2016

"One of the greatest experiences I have had"

This dealership is one I will definitely be recommending. Anthony did everything possible to make sure I got exactly what I needed at an amazing price all with a great personally! If you ever go to Henderson Hyundai I would recommend you ask for Anthony. He gets the job done.

PEO129
1/25/2016

"Neighborhood dealership, friendly and professional. "

Great deal. Free oil changes for life - woo boo! Was a nice experience from beginning to end. I would and have recommended this dealership to friends and coworkers. I'm

Financial guy was extremely polite. And we'll dresses!!

Reviews of Noli Hall