Henderson Hyundai

John Tutino Jr

December 07, 2016

"Great experience"

- redicy1 Verified Customer

Love this dealership. Would not go any place else. Friendly, professional, Very customer oriented. We love Ali. Such a knowledgeable dealership. We have bought several cars here.

December 04, 2016

"excellent experience"

- faezeh123 Verified Customer

My daughter and I are recurring Hyundai customers. This was our first experience with Henderson Hyundai. First time we had such a good experience at Hyundai dealership. The Sales person Ali was excellent. Treated us with respect. He is very professional. We felt like we were treated like family . Also the finance manager was excellent, every thing was explained to us clearly.

December 04, 2016

"fantastic experience"

- faezeh123 Verified Customer

I am a recurring customer with hyundai. The sales person Ali hashimi and Max Ansary were great. Every thing was explained to me clearly. I was treated real nicely. I would definitely return to this dealership in the future. I will also recommend to my friends and coworkers.

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $14988