Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

eriktattoos
7/26/2016

"Erik Baluyot"

the my dealer was very patient and polite. He really took the time to figure out a deal that I would be happy with. The rest of the staff stayed late until the deal was closed which I very much appreciated.

Chris

Rukshi16
7/26/2016

"Excellent service"

I am happy I choose Hyundai. And very thankful that Josh Was able to help me test drive a few models before settling on my Choise . And the transaction was completed smoothly .

Josh Rosa

Natalie Blas
7/24/2016

"emergency tire repair"

was at local business. notice tire was going flat from a nail in tire called Henderson Hyundai for assistance transferred me to roadside assistance. Roadside assistance required $ 59 before they would would assist me even though my car was only 4 months old paid the $59 dollars to 777 Towing comp. A man showed up did not give me his name was talking on cell phone in a different language the whole time while changing tire did not acknowledge me at all . Drove to dealership was assisted by a service writer and then assisted by Noli Whom i bought my new car from . Noli helped me to get my money back and helped me have a better day from my horrible experience.Noil is great and Henderson Hyundai has the best customer service and everyone is great highly recommend Thank you all. Natalie Blas.

donald roberts

"Great Experience"

I bought my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe at Henderson Hyundai and dealt with Erica. This was a pleasant experience and more importantly, there was no B.S. When I went into the dealership to sign after the deal had already been negotiated and agreed upon, there was no bait and switch. I did not experience any high pressure sales tactics or last minute up selling nonsense. The terms we agreed on via email were the exact same down to the penny when we went in to sign. Erica did a great job in making this experience straight forward, transparent and low stress. Thank you.

stacy.melgoza

"Great service"

Great service. Welcoming and friendly. He helped us and got us what we wanted. Very helpfull and got us a great deal. Checked up onn us maked sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. Awesome employee

michellehand23

"Josh was the best"

Joshe made sure I ate because I am pregnant. He made the experience very enjoyable and I would recommend him to everyone. I would purchase from him again.

Josh

PAUL0

"ALWAYS the bes!"

This is our 9th Hyundai. The last 5 at Henderson Hyundai. Superior is too gentle a word to describe our feelings of this dealership. Ali, Max and Amanda always go the extra mile!

Amanda

dhiatt21

"Great Experience"

Very professional. This was the first and only dealership I had to visit to come to a decision. Davion was excellent. I've already sent a referral and will continue to send more.

Davion

travelingm41

"my new Hyundai Sonata"

I enjoyed working with the sales people. I asked for "an out the door" price and was quoted one. This was a good experience for a process that I typically do not enjoy at all.

ally21js

"Very Satisfied"

The staff was very professional. My questions were answered. I got what I wanted and was not pressured into anything I did not want. I am satisfied with my new car and would recommend the dealership to others.

Robert