Henderson Hyundai

Omar Ansary

March 22, 2017

"Win Win"

- dvilla56 Verified Customer

We all won ! You sold a car and we received excellent professional treatment that was delivered in a timely fashion ! We have bought approximately 8 Hyundai's In the last 16 years ! We love them and the cars keep getting better ! Love your new building too! Now I just have to convince my husband I need the 6 seater SanteFe ! (55357)(56841)

March 22, 2017

"They're the best!"

- geraldine.purdy Verified Customer

Wonderful car buying experience! I would definitely go back to them again. It was an exciting experience. They were so helpful, professional and happy to accommodate me.

March 21, 2017

"Hyundai delivered (55357)(56397)(55356)(57340)"

- mrzluna02 Verified Customer

Other than the fact that Henderson Hyundai Superstore needs more AWD SUV's the vehicle and service was great. I am very happy with my buy now and looking forward to returning.

2017 Hyundai Azera