Henderson Hyundai

Noli Hall, Sales Consultant, Henderson Hyundai

Noli Hall

"Awesome !!"

- kaikam1994 Verified Customer

It was fantastic, love the staff ! Very pleased with my first time experiance as a new and now loyal customer. Davion was awesome, so glad he helped us out !!

August 22, 2017

"Nice place. Great product."

- robertstallworth Verified Customer

The morning that I visited Henderson Hyundai, I had another appointment with a different dealership. My experience was so positive at Henderson Hyundai that it was not necessary to make the second appointment. Thanks to you.

Noli Hall

August 22, 2017

"Pleasant experience in purchasing a 2018 Hyundai Elantra"

- bellafaceitaliana Verified Customer

Mr. Robert Scopulis greeted me when I first walked into the dealership, he is very professional, asked me if I was thirsty which I was very thirsty due to the hot weather we were having, he got me not one but two bottles of cold water, asked me if I wanted to sit down, asked me if he could join me at the table, asked why I was visiting that afternoon, I shared that I was there to check & to know more about the promotions that were being offered with the 2017's & perhaps possibly I would be interested in puchasing a new car, he asked me what features was important to me if I was going to purchase a new vehicle, in our meeting together I mentioned the importance of the color I wanted for the car, we discussed the cars that were availlable on the lot mentioning that the only vehicle with that color was a 2018 which I test drove the car, liked the car which Robert went the extra mile to bring me into a new 2018 as close as he could with the same promotions that were being offered for the 2017.

Omar Ansary