Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

PAUL0
5/22/2015

"Great service/environment/concern"

I had been to this dealership years ago and walked out promising to never return. Was Contacted by Ali a year ago and decided to test his sincerity and ended up buying a car because of him. Because of a recent email and phone call I went in to look with my wife and ended up buying our 6th and 7th Hyundai's!

SHATNAWI

SOSMOND
5/22/2015

"Perfect Experience"

I had been working with several dealers. I chose Henderson Hyundai because they were the only dealer that had been completely honest with me from the start. They gave me a great price. I would recommend Henderson Hyundai to anyone!

WITT

Customerbdh
5/12/2015

"Great service!"

I drive for work and have to go in construction sites multiple times a week. In the past 9 months I have had to have 2 tire replacements and 2 repairs. The people in the service department are wonderful! They always have taken me without an appointment and with no hassle. Since the day I bought my car a year and a half ago they have been great start to finish. Thanks Henderson Hyundai !

Rick
4/14/2015

"Bad Business "

DO NO LEASE A CAR FROM THEM!!!!!! They will say anything to sell a car to you, I was lied to during the sales process by 2 reps when at their request to turn in my lease early they hook you by saying there will be no prepayment penalties, excess mileage and no wear and tear to turn in the Car early just come in and they can upgrade me to the bigger model with no money down was there sales pitch. Now I am stuck with a 1,400.00 bill that they said I would not receive during signing and now am being forced to pay. I believe they just want to make the sale at any cost BE CAREFUL! When I called and confronted them JASON in the lease return said he would go to bat for me and talk to the owner to make it right and he never responded to me, I received a bill 3 weeks later from a creditor , I called him back again and he stated give him a day to address the issue 4 days later no call ....... They just lost a customer and the rest of my family who bought from them. BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!

Noe C.
3/21/2015

"Tony's Superb Customer Service"

Took my car to get serviced today at Henderson Hyundai and Tony assisted me. His customer service was just impeccable!!!! Totally coming back!!! Noe C.

Tony - Service

mg
3/19/2015

"Buck's Truck"

I love Buck's Truck! I was looking to buy a truck but bought my Sonata in part because of Buck's Truck. I have used it several times in the past 2 years for everything from trips to the dump to picking up new furniture. I tell everyone how great this dealership is - you can buy a Hyundai at other dealers but where else can you get free oil changes, free car washes and the use of Buck's truck! Everyone is so friendly and helpful too. Best car buying decision I've made.

LeAnn - Service

pam
3/11/2015

"Leann, an agent for service dept"

I have been going out to this store for 1year , everyone from outside to the inside always friendly with a simple "have a cup of coffee while you wait " Leann was my agent who writes up my order , always very nice ,

Leann , Kris & Shawn

Shae3891
12/22/2014

"Best car buying experience by far"

Let me start by saying I did NOT want to buy a car. My car was rear ended and totaled. I was hoping to drive my old car, payment free, for another year so I was pretty upset about having to buy a new car. My husband I were deciding between a pre-owned Prius and a Sonata Hybrid. After looking at the Prius I started with Henderson Hyundai but looking on line, I used their " Chat" feature and got Amanda F. Out of all the "chats" I did on line she was the only one that took the time to tell me immediately what they had that matched what I was looking for. Everyone else wanted to email or call me back. I am still waiting on emails from other dealers. We went down the next day to check out what they had. Amanda connected us with Art the salesman and within 15 minutes we were test driving the car we were interested in (and eventually bought). After the test drive we knew we liked the car but the price on the Prius was a little closer to our range. Art "worked with the numbers" and told us what he could sell it to us for. We told him we were interested but still wanted to do some research. He gave us his card, got our phone number and that was it, not pressure, no problem, just said " call me if you have other questions". We went home, did our research and decided we wanted the car. Called Art later that day and arranged to come back. He had another customer when we got there but he introduced us to Josh W. who let us test drive one more time, answered all our questions and finalized our sale. This took about 45 minutes and then he got us to John T. in finance where we finished everything up in about another half hour. Everyone was so courteous and did not pressure us once, they answered their phone and/or returned calls immediately and made us feel like a priority. We opted to finance through our bank and they didn't pressure us to go through them and helped get all the docs to our bank quickly. They helped take an unfortunate and unwanted experience and made it seamless and enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone.

Josh Wooten

Lgusman
9/21/2014

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS!!!"

Do not buy at this dealership they will steal your money and lie to you!!! BRUCE IS A LIAR HE WILL TELL YOU ONE THING WHEN BUYING THE CAR BUT TURN THINGS AROUND WHEN YOU CONFRONT HIM MONTHS LATER!!! CHECK YOUR CONTRACT BEFORE YOU SIGN ANYPAPERS NICK WILL RUSH YOU TO SIGNING PAPERS BEFORE YOU CAN READ ANYTHING. SO MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGNING . BRUCE IS A LIAR HE WILL SCAM YOU AND LATER LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!! HAD THE WORSTH EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!

bobinvegas2013
9/21/2014

"If you know anything about car prices, don't bother coming. "

The salesman was nice enough. The price (which wasn't anywhere on the car) was a little high but sticker prices usually are. That's where negotiation comes in. Everything went fine until the "sales manager" showed up. He said our trade in was worth nothing. Zero. The price of the car came down a whopping $35. We made a counter offer. He said he could give us $1000 on our trade in. Apparently it magically and suddenly became worth $1000. Interesting. But the price of the car didn't change. When he challenged us on what "his" car was worth and we told him it wasn't anywhere near what they said it was, he said, and I quote "Okay, we're done here". He picked up his paperwork and walked away as a child would walk away with their toys when a sibling isn't playing right. Some negotiator the Sales Manager was. Apparently, he didn't feel it was worth his time to talk to a female. I actually got the impression it was below him to talk to a woman. Needless to say, we won't be going back. Did I mention that we looked up the car on their website and it was $900 LESS than they told us in person.

Reviews of Atiq  Ansary