Henderson Hyundai

460 N. Boulder Highway,
Henderson, Nevada 89015
Henderson Hyundai Info
About Henderson Hyundai

A lot of people put shopping for a new, or used car, right up there with going in for root canal and with good reason. Pushy salespeople, unclear pricing and deals that aren't really deals have become standard practice in the industry. At Henderson Hyundai, we like to separate ourselves from the herd. We've introduced a whole new set of standard practices: Put the customer first. Be straightforward. Make the sales experience easy and enjoyable. Whether you are the looking for the best family car, the best car for new drivers or even a Hyundai tuner, we're here to help you make the best new car decision on your terms and at your pace. The way we see it, there's no need to apply sales pressure when you're selling some of the best value cars out there. Between Hyundai models like the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Genesis, Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe and Sonata, as well as a lot full of the best used cars, there's a great car value at Henderson Hyundai for virtually everyone -- see which one fits your lifestyle. At Henderson Hyundai, a good many of our customers are repeat customers who we know by name. That's partly because we're not only excited about the prospect of putting our customers in a new or used Hyundai car, but we're also excited about keeping them in one. Good old-fashioned shoot-from-the-hip straight talk is the reason we're rated among the best Hyundai dealers in Nevada. And our service & parts department are top-rated for Hyundai service in Nevada as well. Because there's no sense in carrying a huge selection of new Hyundai cars and used cars if we can't take care of them for our customers. So contact us now or call us at 800-859-1344 to schedule an appointment. Then again, you can always drop in at your convenience. Someone will always be there with a "hello" and a welcoming cup of coffee. And of course, a great new Hyundai car or great used car at a great price.

About Henderson Hyundai Learn More

Saturday 7:00 PM - 4:00 PM

BGROSE0
7/31/2015

"Purchased 2 for our business.. "

The process of purchasing to vehicles for our business was a breeze and very professional. We told Erica exactly what we were looking for and what we wanted to spend and she made it happen. The vehicles were fueled washed and paper work was ready to go when we arrived. We would use this dealership again if we needed more vehicles in the future. Thank you Henderson Hyundai.

Erica Roth

NATHANDEAVER
7/30/2015

"Excellent car. Excellent service. Excellent price"

Overall excellent experience. Bruce was a great sales rep. Max really helped me feel great about the car and the deal I got. John Tutinon was excellent in finance. I feel like the dealership bent over backwards to make sure I had a car buying experience. I can honestly say it was the most professional team/dealership I have dealt with. Thanks for making it such a positive experience.

PAPPAS7
7/26/2015

"It was great!"

We had a very good experience and we were happy with the deal. My Mom kept recommending you as she is happy with her car and service.

Type employee names separated by comma.

TUTINO
7/24/2015

"A1 Service A1 Product A1 staff "

A+ all the way around service and staff are awesome, worked with me on price, buying a car is a long process henderson hyundai makes it easy.

CARANGICHRIS
7/23/2015

"good"

It was good. People were friendly. Very helpful. It did take longer then I would have liked. They did their best to make me feel comfortable

SJS9145
7/21/2015

"Could not have been better"

Very happy with this dealer, they are professional and not at all high pressure which makes the whole process a good experience. Casey in particular took good care of our needs.

STEPHANIE0
7/18/2015

"N/A"

This is my second of many vehicles that will be purchased at Henderson Hyundai. We always enjoy our interactions with the staff. Max, Pierre and John were awesome!

Pierre

RICARDO.BAUTISTA.I
7/16/2015

"Pretty friggin sweet. "

Rami at Henderson Hyundai was a calm and patient person and answered any and all of my questions. Our test drive was very straightforward and I was able to get a pretty good feel for the car. He knew I had already done some research on the car and knew that I just wanted to enjoy the drive without me having to say a word. After the test drive, I was in love with the vehicle. He simply gave me all the information I needed and didn't have to force me the deal. He was very considerate and offered me and my family water bottles from the get go, as it was quite a hot day. John from finance was very informative and straightforward. He let us know everything we were getting in the deal and was very quick to answer any of my questions. Overall, this was a pleasant first purchase experience, and I will strongly consider coming back for any other vehicles to purchase.

Rami (sales) John (Finance Manager)

ANDROJ01
7/14/2015

"The best overall experience at a dealership ever."

My salesman Joe Rodriguez was the most mature professional and thorough salesman I have experienced. He took his time answered all questions and explained all aspects of the vehicles we wanted to know about. His knowledge of all the Hyundai vehicles was exemplary and way above and beyond what we experienced at other Hyundai dealerships. I will contuse doing business with Joe Rodriguez and Henderson Hyundai.

Joe Rodriguez

MESSANO_ANTHONY
7/14/2015

"Great experience "

Between the greeting of max the interdiction of Ali and the closing with Omar our experience was above and beyond what we expected, we are very geatful for these three as they took really good care of us throughout our car purchases, thank you and cheers to them.

Reviews of Bruce Boisvert