Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center

Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center
14201 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Hendrick Honda Woodbridge Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Hendrick Honda Woodbridge

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

231 Service Center Reviews
Twinej1
4/11/2016

"Honda Service "

Bradley Elkins really helped me figure my maintenance situation out, and made the process a lot easier to handle. I will definitely be brining future business his way.

Lorena G.
4/04/2016

"Emission Inspection "

I arrived without an appointment for an emission inspection, and met Kristi Richards. She said the wait time would be about two hours w/out appointment. I said ok and went to the wait area. About 30 minutes later I asked the receptionist to check the status of my vehicle and was told they were still working on it. Then I asked for a shuttle to take me home (I thought I could go home and do some home work and come back later for the car) but was told that only one shuttle was working that day due to second driver on vacation. Kristi comes around and said she will notify me as soon as the shuttle was available. I said ok and went back to the wait area. To my surprise, about five minutes later Kristi comes to me and said that my vehicle was ready and took me to the check out window. I was so happy to go home so fast. What was supposed to be a two-hour wait, resulted in about 40 minutes. I am used to receive this kind of excellent service from any team member because it is the same every time I go there for anything. I would have to say that Kristi depends on the service team to do a fantastic job as well; if it wasn't because they are knowledgeable and efficient enough to perform service at a level that satisfies the costumer there would be no real credit to Kristy or anyone else. So I ask: Is Kristi and anyone else sharing the reviews with the service team? I would like to thank the service team for getting my vehicle in shape in a timely manner. Thank you!

John051
3/31/2016

"Excellent service"

I brought my 2004 Honda Element in for a 120,000 mile check up. Assistant Service Manager Jeff Gossman initially advised me of what he recommended he would do. After the mechanic went over my car, additional services were recommended. Jeff kept me advised through out my visit the status of my repairs. Thank you Jeff.

billhechmer
3/30/2016

"Inspection Done"

Took my Civic for a late March inspection. Got it done at 6:00 am along an oil change and some warrantee work. Everything done in an hour and even was able to use a coupon. A great service experience.

Shana05
3/29/2016

"Great Service"

This is my second time coming to Hendrick Honda. The more I go to Hedrick Honda for my car services, the better I feel about the services I receive. Bradley Elkins provided great service. He was friendly, courteous, and helpful. Bradley made sure all of my concerns were addressed, highly recommend!

Tinabit22
3/29/2016

"Excellent"

The service department is excellent. I don't feel like I being taking advantage of when I bring my car in for service.this is my second honda from Hendrick Honda

Eric Hagen

susan123
3/25/2016

"Service Experience"

Kristi Richards has been my service director for over 10 years. I am always please with the quality of the service I receive at Hendrick.

ARLENE KOBULNICKY
3/24/2016

"Excellent Service as always"

Jeff Gossman at Honda has always been very helpful, very personable and has explained everything thoroughly. My experience at Honda has always been great and Jeff is one of their greatest assets!

higginsp
3/23/2016

"Excellent service!"

I have 4 Honda Civics and I only bring them to Jeff Gossman at Hendrick Honda because he ALWAYS takes the time to ensure that everything is done safely and professionally, that only the work that's is necessary is done, and that everything is explained to my satisfaction.

Rcmyers7
3/23/2016

"Bradley Elkins - Transparent Service"

Had a pleasant service experience with Bradley Elkins, he was very transparent in his dealings. He worked with me on getting a fair price. I would get service here again.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;