Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center

Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center
14201 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Hendrick Honda Woodbridge Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Hendrick Honda Woodbridge

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

35 Service Center Reviews
Kate L.
7/21/2015

"Bradley in Service"

If you need service call Bradley! He was very attentive to the issues with my Honda Pilot and made the service a positive experience. Every other time I have dealt with dealerships it has been a nightmare. Thanks again Bradley!!

biohokie08
7/10/2015

"Go to jiffy lube or spend 2 Hours here"

Ive been here 3 times as part of the free service package we got when we purchased our vehicle. No wonder they offer it because it takes forever to get it done. Every time I've been here my basic service/oil change takes over 90 minutes. The 1st two times were on a weekend and after speaking with the manager he told me to arrange a week day. I went on a Tuesday and still spend 90m here. At this point I am almost willing to pay somewhere else so I get some of my life back.

Did not ask

marie
4/08/2015

"Always done right."

Been taking my 2006 Pilot to Hendrick Honda since I got it. Service is always prompt and on occasion when I have had to wait for work to be done, I've used the shuttle service which is quite convenient. I would recommend them for sure. My latest visit was with Jeff, but all the service people are fine.

ace
3/27/2015

"Thank you Kristi"

A few months ago my check engine light came on in my 2008 civic. As soon as this happened I called the dealership and talked to Kristi who was able schedule my appointment for the following morning. Upon arrival, I was taken care of right away and was dreading the worst news being that my civic had 94,000 miles on it. Within 30 minutes I was told by Ms. Kristi that my car was ready!!! Wow...that was quick....a switch went bad in the engine and the news wasn't so bad after all....My overall experience has been excellent with this service department and Kristi treated me as if I was part the Hendrick family. I would recommend this dealership to everyone who loves their Honda.

CJWDBGVA
2/25/2015

"Thank You Sam!"

A few weeks ago, I came in for an oil change and state inspection. After being there for an hour, I was told I'd also need to replace my rear breaks. I obviously wasn't looking forward to the cost, but knew it had to be done. The service took longer than expect and the a winter storm was brewing. I ended up being there for over 3 hours and missing a bus back to New York, but Sam remedied the situation with giving me an amazing discount for the inconvenience. THANK YOU, SAM! As I stated, I wasn't expecting much to be done, but was completely surprised by Sam's act of kindness. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! This is my second car from Hendrick Honda Woodbridge and my family owns a number of their vehicles. Hendrick Honda's services never disappoint and I love how friendly everyone is as well as how comfortable the waiting area is (stocked with tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water, wifi and a play area) Still waiting on the hidden camera's to show up with my real bill ; ) Cheryl

February 25, 2015

Hello Cheryl, On behalf of Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, I would like to thank you for your recent review of our Service Department. As you already know, our customers are our priority and we do try our best to treat our customers with respect and make their visit as comfortable as possible, no matter how long the wait. I do understand that you were here longer than you expected for your brake repair and it did place an inconvenience on your plans. But I am happy to hear that Sam was able to accommodate you. We are happy to hear that you have become a part of the Hendrick family and that we will be able to of service to you in the future! Remember, the next time that you need routine maintenance, please give our Service BDC a call and they will be happy to schedule an appointment for you. Thank you again, Diane Norris

ehagen
1/28/2015

"Sam and his crew are awesome"

Okay here we go. So my 2012 pilot with 90,000 miles had the check engine light come on. My wife and I drove it in at about 2pm and Kristi Richards was taken care of us. Even coming in late in the day and with no appointment she got the car right in the shop and in about an hour came and told me the good/bad news. Our pilot had blown piston rings which I guess is common on the v6s that go into eco mode. So she let us Know that it was covered under warranty which is great I love Honda. But normally they have to top off the oil and I have to drive the car for another 1,000 miles so they can check it again to make sure that it will be covered. Instead of just accepting defeat Kristi took the initiative to get the shop foreman to look at it and then sure enough he signed off on the repair and they were just going to get started on it right away. You go girl thanks. So we got a rental car covered as well and no fault of Honda's but that experience did go over as well you can read my review for enterprise if you want to know more details. Enterprise was such a cataclysmic failure. But anyways back to Honda. Also ust a side note we got a 13 Chrysler Town and Country as our rental and what a *steaming pile* of you know what that thing was and it was the top of the line one with leather and dvd and everything. That thing was loud uncomfortable and drove terribly. So in closing do yourself a favor buy a Honda and get it serviced at Hendrick. Just ask for Kristi Richards or even Jon Pitts(who has taken care of us in the past). Great Job Everyone and thanks for the awesome service.

February 09, 2015

Hello EHagen. On behalf of Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, I would like to thank you for your recent review of our Service Department on DealerRater. Our customers are our priority and I am happy that our service team, Kristi Richards and her technician, was able to accommodate your needs and get your Pilot repaired. We also thank you for being a loyal Honda and Hendrick Honda Woodbridge customer, you are part of our Hendrick family! Remember, if you ever need maintenance, in the future, please call our Service BDC, they will be happy to schedule an appointment for you and we are open 7 days a week for you convenience! Thank you again! Diane Norris

lumpy315
12/29/2014

"Service Dept. is a scam"

I have been a Hendricks customer for years and always have had great experiences with the sales dept. I have used the services dept. for the free state inspection service. It seems every time you have a vehicle in for "free" inspection they find something wrong that ends up costing you money. I had my daughters 2013 CRV in for inspection when I receive an email that the car has failed and i needed 2 new front tires because of a bubble in one of the tires. I never got a call from the service dept or contacted by anyone except for the email. My wife picked up the CRV (with a failed Virginia inspection sticker) and met me at a local tire store. We looked at the tires and saw nothing wrong with any of the tires. I purchased 4 new tires and took the old ones home. The next day I took the car back to Hendricks to take care of the inspection. I showed the service manager the tires that were removed asked him to show me the tire defect, He said that he could not tell and would have to mount them to see. If the tire had a defect that would cause it to fail you would be able to see it without remounting them. I left them the tires so they could check them. I asked how would I know if they don't just change it with a bad tire they already had. The bottom line is that I have used Hendricks Honda for years and have made many Honda purchases (ATV, lawn mowers, generators) and I will not use Hendricks every again and it has changed my thoughts on Honda products in general.

S. Thach

January 12, 2015

Hello Lumpy315, On behalf of Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, we tried to resolve this issue with you. We had the tire mounted for you to come in to the dealership to see the "bubble" on the tire. We were disappointed that you did not come in yourself to look at the tire, as the "bubble" was noticeable when mounted. There is a reason that we mount the tire, a bare tire does not look like a mounted tire that is on the vehicle that has the rims and air, it would just look like a shell of a tire. Your comment of, "If the tire had a defect that would cause it to fail you would be able to see it without remounting them." Your wife did come in to look at the tire and took the tires home with her. You questioned our integrity for all to see, and did not even bother to come in to have our experienced certified inspector show you the "bubble" on the mounted tire. Each of our certified technicians take great care and pride in the work that they do. It is, also, important that each vehicle is in top running condition when it leaves our service area. If there are concerns, we bring it to the attention of our customers, especially when there is a safety issue. Maybe you didn't deem it important that your daughter would be driving with a tire that may have compromised her safety and well-being, but we do.

esco88

"Incredible service!!"

Service is one of a kind. I enjoy bringing my car in for service and knowing my car is in good hands. I have never had any issues in the years i have been coming to this dealer, which keeps me coming back for service.

December 30, 2014

Hello ESCO88, On behalf of Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, I would like to thank you for your recent review, of our Service Department, on DealerRater. Our customers are our priority and we try our very best to meet our customers' needs here at the dealership. You mentioned that you have never had any issues in the years that you have been coming to us, which might be that we do make service recommendations, based on age and mileage. Of course, these recommendations do not need to be done right away, but certainly, to have them done in the future. Your vehicle needs to have wellness treatments to be kept in top running condition, and you certainly know that your vehicle is always in good hands! Thank you again for your review, Diane Norris

kdeeb71

"Sam Maddalena ROCKS"

Mr. Maddalena is a huge asset to Hendrick. If all businesses had his level of customer service, the world would be a better place. His attention to detail, willingness to go above and beyond to help customers is to be applauded. He's the best.

December 31, 2014

Hello KDeeb71, On behalf of Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, I would like to thank you for your recent review of our Service Department on DealerRater. Our customers are our priority and we value your comments and compliments! Thank you so much for your compliment for our Service Director, Sam Maddalena. He instills confidence and respect in our Service Team so that they will, in turn, give back to our customers the respect and a job well-done. I am happy that Sam was able to assist you with your needs while you were here at the dealership. Remember, if you are in need of assistance, please give our Service BDC a call, and they will assist you in any way they can. And of course, they will also be able to schedule your next service appointment! Thank you again, Diane Norris

Irish eyes
12/27/2014

"Awesome customer service!"

I bring all of my cars to this dealership for service, and let me say that I would NEVER go anywhere else for service! They are open seven days a week and they are extremely friendly and knowledgable. The negative reviews on here regarding the service department make no sense to me at all, as I have been dealing with the Service Manager Sam Maddalena for several years and have always received spectacular customer service from him and his team.

December 31, 2014

Hello Irish Eyes, On behalf of Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, I would like to thank you for your recent review of our Service Department on DealerRater. As being one of our loyal customers, you know that our customers are our priority and we try to give our customers the best service that we can. Thank you for your compliment on Sam and how he has always given you spectacular customer service. If you are ever in need of assistance with your vehicle, please give our Service BDC a call and they will try to assist you in any way they can. Remember, they can also schedule your next service appointment! Thank you again, Diane Norris

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.