Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center

Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center
14201 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Hendrick Honda Woodbridge Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Hendrick Honda Woodbridge

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

178 Service Center Reviews
david

"good customer service"

this review is for Mr Jeffrey Gossman was really impress about his knowledge and skills .he took his time to explain in details to me the situation with my Honda accord, and how to ratify the situation to get me back on the road.he is very good at what he does.thank you

sawdustking
2/05/2016

"Satified customer of period service"

Service Rep was Michael Wiest. Reception was prompt, service was great and timely, and left a happy customer. What could be better than a satisfied customer?

LTouart3

"Painless Recall"

Brought my car in for the recall on airbags. From start to finish the folk at Hendricks made it easy and painless. In a little over an hour they had my car back to me and on the road again.

SLG
2/03/2016

"25,000 mi. checkup"

On February 2, 2016 I brought my 2012 Accord in for it's 25,000 mi. checkup. I was greeted by my Service Consultant Jeff Gossman. He was very courteous ( shook my hand) and was very polite. He was very professional and knowledgeable,when it came to reviewing what was done to my vehicle and what needed to be done. Fortunately for me, the two items that needed to be immediately replaced were under the warranty. The job would take over two hours so Jeff called his shuttle driver, Nat Shannon to drive me home and picked me up and took me back when the job was done. He also was very courteous and polite. I had a great customer service experience, thank you Jeff and Hendrick Honda. PS-I do have one comment to make. If a technician is checking air filters for replacement and he sees a little debris, I think the customer service thing to do would be to clean it out. Just a suggestion, not a criticism.

Nat Shannon

ADavis130
2/02/2016

"Another excellent experience with Honda Service Department"

I've always had a great experience with the Service Advisors. My trip on 2/1/16 was no different. I was running a little late for my 7:30am appointment, however, upon my arrival, I was greeted with a smile and asked what brought me in. My advisor, Jeff Gossman was more than knowledgeable about the needs of my car and helped me out a lot. I was on my way before 9am. Thanks again and I will definitely continue to service my car with Honda service department. -April Davis

dfheywood
1/31/2016

"Excellent Service"

Bradley Elkins really went the extra mile to ensure I was pleased and satisfied with my service. I will definitely seek him out my next service at Hendricks Honda.

dinorris13
1/28/2016

"Great Service Department"

I took my Honda Accord in for an Emissions test and I was out in an hour! Bradley may be soft spoken, but he made sure that I was in and out so that I could make my morning appointment. I was impressed that the Service Lounge has fresh fruit and donuts for their customers. Hot coffee of your Tassimo choice! I was surprised that they even had a Healthy vending machine with smart snacking choices. I took advantage of the shuttle service. They took me to Target and gave me the cell phone number of the driver and he picked me up when I was done! By the time I returned, my car was ready! Take your Honda to Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - they are my Service Center of choice!

Hendrick Honda Woodbridge responded to this review

January 29, 2016

Hello dinorris13, On behalf of Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, I would like to thank you for your recent review of our Service Department. Our customers are our priority, and I am happy to hear that you received a level of service that you were expecting. Our amenities are important. Sometimes our customers have to wait for their vehicles to be serviced, and on a busy day, that can seem to be forever! I am happy to hear that you took advantage of our shuttle service to take you to Target and also bring you back. I would like to welcome you to the Hendrick Honda Woodbridge family and we are looking forward to you visiting us again! We are open 7-days a week, and Mondays thru Saturdays, we are open at 6am for your convenience. Just call ahead and schedule an appointment with one of our Service BDC Representatives, and they will be happy to schedule that appointment for you. Thank you again, Diane Norris

Mack
1/22/2016

" Service review "

I have had many vehicles in which Hendricks Honda of Woodbridge Va provided professional maintenance for over the past 20. And it gives me great pledging to recognize Mr. Jeffrey Gossman. His attitude towards professionalism stood out and reflected greatly upon the management and the dealer ship.

M. Sood
1/20/2016

"Car Service"

Excellent service provided by all staff members right from making the appointment and providing service for the car at the dealership. All work was completed in a very professional and timely manner. I have purchased four Honda Cars from HH over the years and will gladly recommend to others as well. Don't remember the names of the persons who helped but should be in the company system.

Whoknows123
1/18/2016

"Highly recommend Joe"

Joe Deguzman was very professional and courteous! When the couriers were busy he PERSONALLY drove me to Enterprise! Very impressive! Thanks again for your continued excellent service, Joe!

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.