Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Good

Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center

Hendrick Honda Woodbridge - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Hendrick Honda Woodbridge

Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

25 Service Center Reviews

"Stay away!"

Visiting this place is like falling into a black hole of incompetence and horrible service. For example - it takes those people over 3 hours to change the oil filter. We had the "pleasure" to deal with Hendricks Honda of Woodbridge twice. Never again! Our first visit was a part of our maintenance plan - oil change. You would think not a big deal, right? Wrong! Despite having our appointment set up days in advance, upon arrival we learned that they do not have the filter they need for our car and that our wait will be about 1.5 hours because of this. Well, 1.5 hours turned into 3 and some change, and then about 30 minutes longer, because they did not perform the procedure correctly and new oil was leaking all over the parking lot. They explained that the oil change took so long because they needed to inspect our car in order to make sure everything was in order and they established that everything was fine (remember this part, it will come up again in a moment). Going back about 12 months earlier - we purchased the car at Jeff Gordon dealership in Wilmington (Jeff Gordon is part of Hendricks). This was the second car we purchased there. Our experience in Wilmington was great! Unfortunately, we got relocated to Woodbridge and our maintenance plan for the car was transferred here to Hendricks. After the oil change fiasco we swore we will never go back to Hendricks of Woodbridge. However, we decided to get another car and wanted to know how much a dealership would give us for the one we had. Having the car serviced by Hendricks (both in Woodbridge and Wilmington) we decided to stop by and get a quick quote. We figured it should not take long since they had all the records available. We were right this time! After a guy named Michael (he said he was a manager) took a ride in our car (not knowing we weren't planning on selling the car to them) and announced to us that there is something seriously wrong with the car. He was questioning the service the car received - THEY SERVICED THE CAR!!! He also said he was hearing some noise underneath while driving - we already had the car test driven in Carmax about 30 min prior and there was no noise there. Realizing that we are dealing with total crook, we asked for our keys back and drove back home - with no noise underneath the car. We are contacting the dealership in Wilmington about this encounter. We are still keeping in touch with the guys who helped us with our cars there and we will be filing a complaint with the corporate about Hendricks of Woodbridge. Stay away from this place. There are plenty of other dealerships in the area and I don't think any of them can be worse than Hendricks of Woodbridge.

Hendrick Honda Woodbridge responded to this review

October 13, 2014

Hello Joanna, Thank you for your recent review on DealerRater, we do value your comments. I would like to apologize for your less than favorable experience at our dealership. Here at Hendrick Honda Woodbridge, we do value our customers and strive to give them the best experience possible. Unfortunately we had failed you in both our Service and Sales departments. Although we are part of the Hendrick organization, our service departments do not share customer information. but we do service most makes and models that are sold from one of the Hendrick dealerships. Unfortunately, you have a Chevrolet and we don't have GM products in our inventory. Please contact our Service Manager, Tony Belcastro, at (703)490-8103, he would like to discuss your experience with you. Thank you again, Diane Norris

"Still charging over $100 for cabin air filter!"

This dealer still practices the highly unethical practice of charging well over $100 to replace the cabin air filter of late model Hondas. This $20 part takes less than five minutes to replace on new Hondas (see YouTube), and the so-called "book" price needs to be adjusted to reflect this reality. How are we to trust them when they pull this SCAM?

"I have given this rating due to the consistency in..."

I have given this rating due to the consistency in excellent customer service, clean facility and friendliness. Brian Groleau is not only willing to explain the problem (and take me to my car to show me specifics), but also provide good news, when no repairs are needed. Thanks Hendrick Honda Woodbridge and Brian!

Brian Groleau

"I am a fairly new customer of Hendrick Honda. I now have..."

I am a fairly new customer of Hendrick Honda. I now have a Honda and sold my Acura.My experience has always been very good. If anything needs to be fixed it is fixed correctly the first time. My service advisor, Brian Groleau, is wonderful and takes great care of me.

"I have been working with Brian Groleau for years and..."

I have been working with Brian Groleau for years and find him to have the highest integrity of any person i have worked with in any service business. Brian is committed to customer service and product knowledge. There have been countless times when Brian has intercepted small problems before they have become big ones. I highly recommend Brian as the ultimate professional.

"Simply outstanding customer service. Exceeded all of my..."

Simply outstanding customer service. Exceeded all of my expectations for a top-notch car service provider. A definte positive recommendation as the "go to place" for first class customer attention and outstanding car service!!! Thanks You.

"Couldn't have asked for better people to service my moms..."

Couldn't have asked for better people to service my moms car in the middle of a major breakdown on our way home to SC. We are so thankful for the service we received in the middle of the power outage. Thanks!

"I bought my car in hendrick honda 3 months ago .The..."

I bought my car in hendrick honda 3 months ago .The salesman was so helpful .I think he is one of the best salesman there and I appreciate everything he did to me.I come by today and he help me for a lot of things.Great customer service too! Thank you mister Q

"My daughter had the misfortune and fortune to have an..."

My daughter had the misfortune and fortune to have an accident right in front of the dealership. She and her brother were driving from school in NC home to CT. The guys came out to see if everyone was okay and then made some minor repairs to her CRV without charge so that she could get back on the road. Her facebook post says Honda Service Departments are my friends - Thank you VA boys! And as a mom 400 miles away - I thank you as well.

Elizabeth Partridge

"THIS DEALER LIES TO ITS CUSTOMERS. In December 2011 I..."

THIS DEALER LIES TO ITS CUSTOMERS. In December 2011 I serviced my car at Hendrick Honda, at which time they told me that I needed to replace my power steering fluid. I declined the service and ended up getting it done at another mechanic a few days later for half the price. This past week (6 months later), I brought in my car for an oil change. They called to tell me that the power steering fluid needed to be replaced again because it was really dirty. When I told them that I had it replaced it a few months ago somewhere else, they sounded surprised and told me 'they must have done a bad job.' I was skeptical and told them to not change it. Once I picked up my car, I took it to the other mechanic who changed my power steering fluid. He showed me my fluid and fluid from a brand new container; they were the exact same. Hendrick Honda just saw that I had declined the service earlier and brought it up again, despite the fact that I clearly didn't need it. They lie to their customers. I will never go to them again.

Unknown

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.