Hendrick Toyota Scion Merriam

9505 West 67th St,
Merriam, Kansas 66203
Hendrick Toyota Scion Merriam Info
About Hendrick Toyota Scion Merriam

Hendrick Toyota is among the largest dealerships for new and pre-owned Toyota, and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) in the area. Located in Merriam, Kansas (KS), Hendrick Toyota specializes in Toyota Sales, Finance, Service, Parts, and Collision Repair. We always strive to provide excellent service to our customers. Conveniently off 67th Street just east of I-35, we serve customers in and around Merriam, Overland Park, Lenexa, Shawnee, Olathe, Kansas City, KS, Kansas City, MO, Prairie Village, Lees Summit, Mission Hills, Leawood, Wichita, Topeka, and Lawrence. Superior Service, Superior Selection and a Superior Lifetime Warranty Why would you buy a car anywhere else? Hendrick Toyota is one of the Kansas City area's largest new Toyota dealerships! We also have one of the largest-volume Toyota Certified Used Vehicle operations in Kansas City! Browse through a large inventory to find, research and compare the car of your choice. Our Service Technicians are factory and ASE-certified and provide great service on Toyota, Scion, or any make of vehicle! Hendrick Toyota stocks genuine Toyota parts. Hendrick Toyota offers online service coupons, and online service scheduling. Superior Toyota specializes in Toyota service, Scion service, oil changes, general maintenance, scheduled service, transmission service, brake pads and maintenance, tires, batteries, repairs, shocks, struts, suspension alignment, coolant brake rotors, and more! Superior Toyota offers free shuttle service with your appointment. The Hendrick Toyota dealership in Merriam, Kansas (KS) is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group.

About Hendrick Toyota Scion Merriam

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quiet Room
Krystajones224
8/27/2015

"Thank you"

Sue and David Wells were a blessing. They helped me thoroughly understand what I was committing to and make sure that it was exactly what i wanted. She actually talked me into looking at a Corolla and it ended up being the perfect car !! thank you guys so much. i love my Car <3

BamaJane
8/25/2015

"Experience with Sue Wells"

I can emphatically say this is the first time buying or leasing any vehicle that I was made to feel that the sales person was mainly interested in getting me the car to meet my needs instead of a car that would make the dealership the most money. I know in the time spent with Sue that she is an intellegent, honest, and moral person which this jaded person never expected to find at any dealership any where. My experience with Sue is the first car buying time I didn't walk away feeling "stupid"!!!!! Everyone should be as lucky as I. Jane Bird

August 26, 2015

Jane, On behalf of the staff, thank you for sharing your experience. We shared your review with our Kansas City teammates, needless to say, Sue Wells is getting the kudos she deserves. It warms my heart to hear you felt validated as the brilliant person you are and I hope we can maintain that quality of standard throughout your future services with our dealership as well. Enjoy the new ride, Christina Rose, Customer Relation Manager, Hendrick Toyota Scion Merriam, Kansas City Toyota Dealer

Cabrina Magee
8/12/2015

"Lacking followup on safety and repair issues"

We purchase a used 2009 Yukon 4 months ago and have had nothing but problems with it. Most recently while driving down the highway the accelerator became stuck at 70 miles an hour. Scariest experience of my life. Finally able to pull the car over, we contacted this dealer. They did nothing. They stated they didnt have an opening in service until the following week. We drove the car to Hendrick Buick on State Line road. The service there is top notch. They have tried to help us get movement from Toyota Hendricks. 3 weeks later we still have no resolution to the problem. Toyota states it could have been the floor mat but there is no evidence that is the cause. We have been passed around to different contacts for weeks with very few returns to phone calls. Thankfully Buick Hendricks has graciously loaned us one of their cars to drive. Buick Hendricks (Josh in service is amazingly helpful)is kind courteous while Toyota Hendricks is not doing anything to help. We are afraid to drive the vehicle we purchased from Toyota Hendricks yet they seem to only car about money not the safety of the people driving their cars. Robert Cosgrove and Jessica were kind and excellent employees who tried to help but the people above them who make the decisions dropped the ball over and over. Our advice would be to bypass Toyota Hendricks and go to Buick Hendricks when purchasing a car.

August 13, 2015

Cabrina, I can't thank you enough for alerting us to this issue. I can only image how scary that must have been. After discussing your concern with the team, Scott Kelford, our service director, requested to handle this case personally and immediately started making calls to our sister store GMC experts to see how we can best help out. I'm hoping by now you've received a call or two from him already. We take safety quite seriously here and want to ensure we do everything we can to protect you and your passengers. While you may not hear much from, me directly, I will be following your case until we have reached resolution and you are satisfied with the results. Please don't hesitate to call me if there is anything I can do to further assist you. Christina Rose Customer Relations Manager Dire. Line: 913-789-4404

cccphotoart
8/08/2015

"Treating customers like family!"

It is rare these days to find a business that succeeds by treating clients as they would want their own family to experience, but this dealership lives up to that standard. Each and every team member is exceptional!

August 10, 2015

What an incredibly wonderful review. Thank you for sharing your recommendation and experience with us. I can't wait to share your testimony with my fellow teammates this afternoon. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can further assist you with. Sincerely, Christina Rose, Customer Relations Manager, Hendrick Toyota Scion in Kansas City

Janice
7/28/2015

"Love My Scion xD!"

This is the second time I have purchased a Scion from Hendrick Toyota, needless to say I had a very good experience both times. Everyone is friendly & make you feel welcome, the first time David Wells worked with me & this time his better half Sue. Great experience all around!

July 30, 2015

Janice, thank you so much for sharing your review and recommendations. Are you loving your new Scion? We have some cool new Scion events coming up that JB, our Scion Guru, is putting on. We'd love to have you as our guest. Enjoy and we'll see you soon on the service drive. Christina Rose | Marketing, Public & Customer Relations | Hendrick Toyota Scion

RobMoritz
7/09/2015

"Doing things Right for complete customer satisfaction "

Once again I find myself writing a rave review on this dealership. They never cease to impress me with their commitment to their clientele. Two days ago was the FIRST disappointing experience I'd had in using this dealerships service department since the month they opened. After bringing our Sienna in for an oil change and tire rotation ( complimentary till 25,000 miles btw) it took longer than expected - partly because of a tornado warning situation--and as I was leaving the service person mentioned I had a nail in the tire. I asked why they hadn't told me earlier... And after driving off I noticed that the "Maintenance Required light was still on. The next day they called to ask how my service experience was, and I mentioned these things. Within an hour I got a call back from service manager Jeremy apologizing and offering to make it right at no charge to me. Awesome! Today they found not one but two nails, and replaced them both without charge. Great friendly helpfulness by Zack Littlefield, who handled the repair. Can't be happier recommending this service department!

Zack Littlefield

July 13, 2015

Rob, thank you for once again sharing your experience with us. Your recommendations for Jeramie and our dealership mean a lot to our team. In fact, I will be sharing this review with the entire team shortly. Jeramie is an outstanding leader in truly exceptional customer service. I know he will be elated to see this recommendation. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else we may be able to assist you with in the near future. In the meantime, pay rogue nails stay clear of your tires. :) Have a great week, Christina Rose, Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota Scion Merriam in Kansas City

gabrielamixco
6/24/2015

"Justin Doelling and Cheeto Sampat ROCK!!!!"

Let me tell you about my experience. I purchased a Prius 2 years ago from JayWolf toyota, WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. So when I went to Hendrick Toyota a week ago to replace my old 2010 Prius for a new one, I went in feeling very skeptical about doing this again and feeling taken advantage of, BUT Justin Doelling and Cheeto Sampat made me feel so welcome and at ease. They answered all my questions (I had a million) in such a polite way and respectful manner. They were also very nice and willing to let me test drive several models. I must say Im quite picky, but Justin kindly guided me through the entire process and I feel like I got an amazing deal, now Im driving a brand spanking new 2015 Prius. IM SO Happy with my decision of choosing Hendrick Toyota and was such a blessing working with JUSTIN AND CHEETO! :)

June 26, 2015

Gabriela, congratulations on the new Prius. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for sharing your review and testimony. I don't like to hear a customer ever had a cringing experience with any #Toyota dealership but am very pleased Justin and Cheeto were able able to make this process an enjoyable one. We have a team of experts on the service side excited to take care of you and the new Toyota. Please don't hesitate to reach out f there is anything else in the near future we may be able to assist you with. Christina Rose | Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota Scion Merriam

Ben D
6/12/2015

"The staff really took care of my family!"

Hendrick Toyota's service department provided excellent service! Scott Kelford, Christina Rose and Jordan Darby went above and beyond to ensure that our car was thoroughly serviced and that we received a loaner van to keep my family on the move! I trust the team at Hendrick Toyota's Service Department to do a great job and make sure that repairs are completed to my satisfaction and provide a great loaner to use, while waiting for work to be completed! Great job!

June 26, 2015

6/17/2015 Ben, thank you for taking time out to review our dealership and share your experience. I warms my heart to hear we were able to help out in a pinch and get your family taken care of. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help out again in the future. Have a great week, Christina Rose | Customer Relations Mgr | Hendrick Toyota

Abused
5/16/2015

"Recurring Nightmare of Deception"

Beware of being seduced into buying a new "SAFE" car, The service department tells you after your brakes just went out on a 2012 vehicle purchased from one of their dealerships that turned you away the day before because of "overbooking" for the 3rd time (under warranty) that the brakes cannot be guaranteed against future failures. Of course, I was horrified. I proceeded to buy the "SAFE" car suggested and got myself into a dire situation with payments way beyond my budget. My retirement plans are ruined -- I realized this after I recovered from the horror. I begged for a solution that would help me as a real live human being who is a spec of dust to such a humongous conglomerate of a dealership. I have confined myself to a self-imposed prison with no escape by being frightened and upset that my 2012 Nissan was deemed "unsafe" and that I needed to get into a "Safe" car like a new Toyota Corolla. Why couldn't they just have fixed the brakes? You may be "offed" on Craigslist as we read in the news; however that would be over quickly. The Hendrick nightmare stays with you for the rest of your life -- and they do not care. One individual provided a solution that proved how ruthless and uncaring with very poor customer service that is compounded in this dealership.

May 21, 2015

Dear Valued Customer, I'd love to reach out and discuss this matter at hand but have no contact information on any of the sites you've reviewed us on to reference. I will continue to leave my direct contact information in response. If at any point you'd like your concerns addressed, I'd be happy to listen and see what we can do to help. In the meantime, thank you for reaching out to us and giving us an opportunity to seek improvement. Christina Rose | Dir. Line 913-789-4404 Customer Relations Manager | Christina.Rose@HendrickAuto.com

never buying a car here
5/11/2015

"They only want you to buy new expensive vehicles"

Don't expect to get s good deal, they only want to sell new expensive vehicles. I was working with sue wells, she was very nice at first when I was looking at a new truck. However when I decided to buy a use truck she said there was not that much mark up on use vehicle and the price was firm. Ok fair enough so I found a use truck on their website and ask sue wells about the truck she said I will look to see if it was still available. No answer after 5 days so I called a manager and he said she has been busy, really but not to busy to call me when I was looking at a new vehicle. So if you want to buy a new car and pay their price this is the place for you.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know there is a concern we need to address. I'd like the opportunity to find out what happened in further detail so we may help out were and can and turn this unfortunate experience into an opportunity of growth. While you are welcome to reach back to us through this account, it's generally better to reach me directly. Again thank you for contacting us. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Christina Rose | Dir. 913-789-4404 | Christina.Rose@HendrickAuto.com Customer Relations Manager | Hendrick Toyota

Reviews of Sue Wells