Hendrick Toyota Scion Merriam

Jay Wolfe Toyota

Legends Toyota

Theresa M Miller
8/20/2016

"This is the2nd time my family has had a terrible expearience"

We were kept waiting like 5 different times. We were trying to buy a preowned Toyota. They only offered us 2 units neither of which we wanted. Would not come down from the sticker price1.00.

Cheeto, Casey(who knew nothing about the vehicle).A supposed mngr. Named Robert who also did nothing to answer our questions or expidite the process of showing us more units. We finally just walked out after wasting over 3. 1/2 hrs. There ! Never again

Herb
7/17/2016

"The most friendly dealership I have ever experienced! "

If you need a new or used car I would highly suggest Hendrix Toyota Scion Merriam. My experience starts with my sales rep Sue Wells. I drove in a car needing work and I was upside down in it. I was thinking used but the amount owed on my car made it impossible. Sue worked and worked to get me into a deal and she came up with a lease agreement. Since I am getting up in age I do NOT want to be breaking down on the highway. It took most of the day but the deal became final. I left smiling and with a deal I could not beat.

Sue Wells Dave Wells

GoWyo
6/10/2016

"Great Service and a good deal"

Sue Wells at Hendrick Toyota was the best sales person I've worked with. She was very knowledgeable, patient, and thorough. She gave me all the information I could possibly need to make a well informed decision. There was never any pressure to get things done even though it was well past closing time.

Sue Wells

Tayler D Dumlao
6/09/2016

"Best Customer Service Ever"

Everyone at Hendrick Toyota/Scion were absolutely outstanding. Their customer service was impeccable, and their ability to find me the EXACT car that I wanted, in my price range, was unreal. From the finance department to sales they are for sure the most friendly and customer service oriented dealer I have ever worked with. They didn't pressure me into something that I couldn't afford or wasn't ready for. Sue Wells worked with my until almost 11 o'clock at night, and gave me 100% of her time and effort until I was leaving with my new RAV4. From the second I walked in the door everyone from the girls at the front desk to the random employees that would make sure I was doing okay were extremely helpful.

Sue Wells, Mellissia J. Robinson, Thoa Dinh

Andy N.
5/31/2016

"Great experience"

I went in to Hendrick Toyota/Scion looking for a used car. Jayson Szymaszek and Josh Woodward were very helpful in helping me find exactly what I was looking for. They went over all the details of the vehicle with me. I felt no pressure to buy, and they worked with me to get to the purchase price I needed. Great experience!!!

Jayson Szymaszek and Josh Woodward

Angry RAV4 owner
5/22/2016

"Oil leak"

I own a 2008 RAV4 and was one of the unfortunate people who was plagued with the oil guzzling engines that Toyota "did not recall but would replace the engine for free". I took it to Hendrick Toyota and they tore the engine apart and then hit me with a $1500 quote for other things that needed replaced. Some of them seemed legit and some were as petty as antifreeze (charged twice in two different sections). This is petty because they drained the coolant, why am I paying for it to get filled after this all was their mistake? After I asked about why I was getting charged for this, they said they didn't have to drain it for the repairs they were doing. Somehow the charge did not make it on the final bill. After agreeing to the majority of the repairs and waiting for three days for my vehicle to be fixed, they came back with another $1500 estimate to fix my cracked gasket heads. A, why was a pressure test not performed when the engine was put together and b, why would all of the estimates not have been tied together? I would have traded the vehicle in had I known that it needed three thousand dollars in repairs. What was done was done though and I ponied up the 3k for the repairs. I got the vehicle back and low and behold I now see that the plastic cover that goes over the undercarriage was only screwed in by two of the bolts! As I continued to inspect the plastic piece that was only clearing the ground by two inches, I began noticing oil dripping. There were no issues of leaking oil prior to Hendrick "fixing" my problem. I was a Toyota person for life and not only have I written off Toyota due to sheisty practices at this one place, I have written off an entire large dealership.

Vincent and Zack

Avalon,judy1025
4/03/2016

"Learning curve"

Ron Shipiro very helpful in learning electronics in new car. Went out of his way to make me feel comfortable with the bells and whistles.

Tim Lindquist, Ron Shipiro

Jeri Brandon
3/31/2016

"Great experience"

About a month ago I got a call from I believe to be the best car salesperson I have ever personally worked with, Sue Wells. She asked if I would like a re-evaluation and I said sure. We talked about my '15 and that I was content but not entirely happy with the car mainly because of the interior was fabric and I was wanting leather. We took a test drive together and she explained all the great options and I explained my issues with my 2015 Rav4. Sue was so empathetic and understanding to my needs as I do have some disability issues. We got on so well ! She is so enthusiastic and knows her job so well and will go to great strides to make you the customer a happy satisfied customer. This lady not only got beautiful leather installed in my new Rav4 she got me the absolutely most beautiful 2016 Rav4 . She put my name on this car before the vehicle was ever delivered or transported to Hendricks! She called me on March 11,2016 to tell me that March 11th was the birthday of my car and always assuring me it was on its' way and sure enough I got my car with 3 miles on it. Then the car had to be outsourced for the leather installation. Another "easy, no problem" this was done within a 24 hour turn-around with Service associate Clint Wong. I received a nice loaner and was back to pick up my car the next day. I must say I was and still impressed with the leather installed it makes my beautiful Rav4 just that more satisfying to me. Sue Wells really listens to her customers and makes you feel as you are her only customer although I know in all reality you are not. She has the skills,knowledge and the capability to get "it" done! Anyone looking for a Toyota? Go to Hendricks and ask for Sue Wells! I know I will be in the future.

Sue Wells, Clint Wong and Ben Miller

1Nananana.3
2/27/2016

"Awesome car buying experience !!"

Hendrick Toyota in Merriam ks was the best choice I could have made when it came to car buying. I went having somewhat of an I sea what I wanted and met with a sales associate by the name of Sue Wells. She was great I told her my price range and what I was looking for and she showed me all my options and allowed me to decide what I wanted. Wasn't pushy or didn't try to rush me into anything. Was very patient and personable. Provided me with great options and and advice! Overall a great experience !!!

Sue Wells

Bill
2/09/2016

"LAZY Dishonest sales force !! BEWARE ! STAY AWAY !"

No warranty papers left in paperwork that was given with the rest of the paperwork to be taken home and was supposed to be their. The vehicle was stated to have been given an extensive inspection for safety and reliability. I drove the truck back to MO. had the required safety inspection and it did not pass! Problems with steering,inner tie rod bad. This Truck was just in for a new frame , leaf springs, front A arms, alignment, etc.THIS WAS A TOYOTA Factory RECALL! HOW COULD THEY PROPERLY INSPECT AND ALIGHN THE TRUCK WITH A DEFECTIVE PART? I was assured several times how good and dedicated there service mechanics were, and what a great deal I was getting ! Also left my garage door opener in my trade in I called Mathew the next morning and told him about it he said he would get it out of the car. later I called him back he told me he got it and had secured it .I asked him if he would mail it to me since I lived 3 hrs. away , HE said he would. Two weeks later and several calls to Mathew even leaving messages on his voice mail and contacting the dealership no returned phone calls.STILL NO OPENER! SEEM TO BE A BUNCH OF SHISTERS TO ME.STAY AWAY!!! Mathew Should be let go ! IF a sales person is to LAZY and Disrespectful to so much as at least return a simple phone call after taking ones hard earned money. Who is his Boss ? Makes you wander just what this whole dealership is about doesn't it ?

Mathew Schultz